The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mage’s Delight

Not for those under 17.

May disturb some readers.

Some what based on the AD&D worlds of Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance and Planescape.

Chapter One: The Crystal of Shakaka

After All this time he had found the Crystal of Shakaka. An artifact that would give one power over the gods themselves. And it had merged with him just like the book had stated. It didn’t tell of the planic shift but then again few had heard of the Crystal. The power to control mind’s and body’s of all who he come in contact with. The power to manipulate the reality of the world around him boh object and creature. For the rest of his life. Alright, for a novice mage. He had followed his master’s adventuring company into the depths of the Nine Hell, battle fiends till he was the last one left and managed to touch the Crystal.

Elcor Foxtail was a young pudgy, man about average high. Red hair sat like a mop on the top of his head and in his badly gowning beard. Blue-green eyes looked to the world he was in. His simple cloth clothing was dirty. He decide to test his power by cleaning it. In minutes he was clean. Looking around he saw a sign. Firemount, 500 miles. He was in his home plane. Time to look up some of those women who had ignored him when he was young.

Firemount was on the side of an active volcano. However, the mages their had found a way to channel the energy from the volcano to use in various items around town. From heated water and bathes to street lighting. Those mages had been taught this by one of the chosen of the goddess of magic, Myst. The wizardess, Tempest. Centuries old, but she looked like she hadn’t passed her 18 birthday. His master had had dealings with the Mystic Mistress of Firemount. But now she would teach all she knew as his slave. All he had to do is find a way to get to the huge city.

Elcor heard the footsteps before the group of adventures had appeared before him. Willing himself invisible he watched as four attractive maidens approached to his spot. He froze them in midstep and started to look into their minds for their identities. What surprised him were that they were all royalty of the kingdom of Solymr. That kingdom was well known for young people going off to get glory and gold adventuring. But what really socked him was that two of them were the heirs to the royal throne of Solymr. They had snuck away to taste adventure before they were force to take the throne. To see the world as it is just as their father, King Azar V, had.

Princess Teranel Dragonbane was an extremely lovely girl with large brown eyes, rich brown hair, milky white skin, ruby lips and a large set of breast that could be seen under the form fitting wizard’s robes that she was wearing. She had been training to become and expert in the mystical arts and was beginning to get good in them.

Princess Alyssa Dragonbane had been training as a warrior for her entire life. She had worked on all her muscles till they were in top form. However, her muscles didn’t show in her very feminine form. She looked just like her sister only she had blond hair, blue eyes, and a rich deep tan. She was dressed in tight leather armor that was like a second skin on her.

The two others were friends they had made on the way. They were sisters also.

Mara Moonblossum was an half elven female of the best exceptional beauty. Pale skin, red hair, green eyes, and a generous bosom. Her ears were slightly pointed and she had a slightly thinner form giving her an erotic look. She was dress in from fitting robes like Teranel except the designs on them marked her as a general cleric, a priestess not devoted to one god.

Sara Moonblossum was dressed in the tight leathers like Alyssa but by the cut of them revealing much of her curvy flesh it could be seen that they could not be considered armour. They were dyed as shadow black as her hair. From that he could guest that she was the rogue of the group. Her blue eye and pale skin contrasted with the rest of her outfit. She had her sister erotic ears and shape as well.

He had met the mother load. Not only a group of heroes to protect him, but princesses that could help him control on of the most powerful realms in the lands. They were heading for Firemount anyways so he started to use the power he had been given on them slowly giving them a new view on their lives.

They would worship him as a god. Love him more than was thought humanly possible. They would obey him without hesitation. All men but him were not attractive to them, but women they desire more of. More for him. The two princesses would let him rule their kingdom through them and give him full access to all women in their realm, from lowly peasant girl to mightiest Noblewoman. His life was on equal importance to their own. That and a hundred other changes to their minds filled them before they could even see the one who had affected them so profoundly.

He allowed them there freedom of mobility back and waited to see if all when well.He didn’t have to wait long. The two princesses who leaded the way where to first to kneel before him placing their arms behind their heads allowing their breasts to be pull up to reveal erect nipples. “Master, how may we please you?” they asked in husky voices. Making suggestive action like lip liking and sighs of pleasure. The other two woman were not far behind as they proceed to do the same as the two before him. “First, act like your usual selves with the exception of your new henchman,” he said thinking, “till we reach an inn. Then we can fuck each other like crazy as we plan for our trip to Firemount. And that was how Elcor’s Maidens were first formed.

Chapter 2: Arbelle and the Dark Rose Inn

They didn’t take long to reach the next town. During the day they treated him like a trust friend with only the occasional sensual look revealing the truth. But at night the wildside really come out from these once prim and proper ladies of the court.

The first night they travel together the four women insisted that they all share the same bedroll in case the temperature dropped to low for his body since he did not have a bedroll of his own. Yet each one of them insisted that they sleep in the nude. The feeling of the young women’s bodies rubbing against him would have made him cum in the old days, but now with full body control he waited till the Inn. Leaving the girl to become more bold and horny with each passing day. For each they they tried a little more to arouse him from using his hands to masturbate to almost raping him by placing his cock in their hole and bouncing on them to reach orgasm. But no one came. They were desperate to get him to fuck them in any way. Tonight would be their night.

The Dark Rose was a typical inn with a old, but strong man looking after it with the help of his younger daughters. The few beautiful woman in town were mainly married and so Elcor decided not to chase in order to avoid having to deal with the men. He didn’t wish it to get out that he had developed a power over people until he was ready. The five travelers shared a room, after some modifying of the innkeeper.

The bed wasn’t large enough for all of them so he increased the size of it. Laying down nude he waited for the girls to finish changing behind the screen in the room.

The first to come out was Sara, her rogue speed enabling her to change faster than the rest of the girls. She was tight leather strips across her breasts and between her legs with high heel leather boots up to her ankles.

Second was Alyssa, wearing a lace strap across her breast and lace panties. She also wore her high heel leather boots but up to her thighs. Most of her bronzed skin was showing. She also wore long soft leather gloves.

Mara and Teranel come ut together, both in silken underclothing. Mara wore a modest one piece of tight silk that covered from her breasts to between her legs. She also wore soft sandals that laced up her legs. Teranel wore a exotic silken number that revealed most of her breast and legs. Complex designs cover the clothing with moving images. She wore slippers of fur and long silken gloves to he elbow.

The girls literally jumped him in there excited states. Teranel was the one to get his cock in her pussy first. He commanded Sara and Alyssa to fuck each other as he feasted on Mara’s pussy. It didn’t take long for the girls to cum. He orgasmed in Teranel and then told her & Mara to switch places as he repeated the act. Then he had Sara and Alyssa take their turn. The night was full of bizarre sexual position as he had a blow job from each girl and fucked their asses as well. It was morning when they stopped. They were now full member of his soon to be increasing harem. By the time they got to Firemount, he fucked them several time and was becoming a master of his powers.