The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MADMAN AND THE GUINEA PIGS.

A ‘VIRUS’ Story.

NOTE: This story is set in the same universe as The Joker’s story ’The Virus’.

Doctor Ezekial Phelps was mad but he wasn’t stupid.

It is important to remember this given what eventually happened to him. Only a genius could have created The Virus. And only a madman would have wanted to. His final fate was the result of his madness not any stupidity.

The important thing to remember is the cause of his madness. He had a small dick.

Now, before the Virus, most (one is almost tempted to say all) men worried about the size of their sexual organs. And 93.8% of them (according to Kinsey) were worried that their sexual organs were too small. (The statistic leads one to reflect that the remaining 6.2% consisted of those who thought their willies were too big, those who thought they were just right and the Don’t Knows.)

Most of them were worrying about nothing. But Ezekial Phelps was quite right: he did indeed have a diminutive though fully functional tonker.

And what was worse: he had been told so. Not once but on three separate occasions by young women who he had managed to persuade into his bed. It was this that turned his reason and set him on the path that eventually lead to his hideous doom and the modern, post-Virus world.

After he went mad, he worked long and hard in the microbiological and genetic fields and rose to become a shining star at the University of East Kent. (Formerly Chatham Polytechnic: look, it’s a long story involving the former Conservative Government. You foreigners don’t want to know and to the British it’s an embarrassment.) He perfected several useful micro-organisms that commercial concerns were overjoyed to license from the University and his professors gave him lots of money to go away and do it again. And they were glad to have him go away and bury himself in his lab, since he did not bath too often and had a disturbed look in his eyes, especially when talking to female colleagues.

So it was, that some years after going mad, he built a lab with a fully environmentally sealed area and built a series of rooms inside the area which could be monitored from outside. He asked for volunteers from the student body who were willing, for a fee, to spend two weeks in the lab, cut off from the outside world, in an experiment on “The Effects of Isolation on Cognitive Abilities.”

He used five volunteers, three women and two men. He welcomed them, did initial physical and psychological tests on them and then sealed them in the environmental unit. Each of them was put into a room in the sealed unit and locked inside. They would have books, a bed and a bathroom.

They would only leave their rooms to go to the kitchen area to prepare their food and to go to the testing unit to be tested for intelligence, attention span and memory. They were told that they were not to see each other for ten days and that they would then be allowed to meet and the effects of social interaction on their mental abilities would be measured.

The Mad Scientist then sealed them in, closed the bio-war proof doors to the unit and went and watched them over the monitors in their quarters..

The following is from Phelps’ records and from a sound tape diary kept by one of the female subjects.

DAY ONE:

CHERRY BATES:

Well, here I am and here we go! I’ve got myself settled in. Got my books unpacked and my workdesk set up. If I’m going to make that First this summer, I’m going to need all the time just sitting alone and working on Plato that I can get. God bless Doctor Phelps, even if he is a bit of a creep!

Oh, I forgot! He can probably hear me! Sorry, Dr. Phelps. GIGGLE Well, I’ll have to be careful.

The other volunteers were a funny bunch. There was that little mouse that lives on the floor above me, Judy Parkin. And the big fat black girl who works in the University Bar. What’s her name?

One of the guys was quite nice, Tony Richards. He’s on the Rugby team. But the other was a real geek! More like Doctor.... Ooops. Nearly did it again! Well, Barry Marcus is a geek. He spent the whole time Doctor Phelps was talking to us staring at the black girl’s boobs. And I caught him staring at Judy too. He must be desperate!

Oh, well. Time to snuggle down with THE REPUBLIC. First Class Honours here I come!

DAY TWO:

PHELPS:

Two days and I have established a base line for their physical activity and appetite in this environment. Time to release The Virus.

CHERRY:

It’s really weird. I haven’t spoken to anyone but this recorder for two whole days. I can’t tell how long I’ve been here exactly but from the number of times the door has opened and I’ve been to the kitchen and the testing room. I don’t even hear a human voice there. It’s just instructions flashing up on the screen. I’ll be glad when this is over.

I tried banging on the walls but they must be too well soundproofed for the others to hear me.

I feel a bit flushed and I seemed to be very hungry this evening. I hope I’m not coming down with anything.

DAY THREE

PHELPS:

The appetite changing parts of the Virus appear to have responded well to the different conditions of the subjects’ bodies. The obese female has lost almost all appetite but is snacking on the exotic foodstuffs stockpiled in the unit, presumably to provide needed vitamins and trace elements for the changes she is going through. She has also started to pace her living quarters and sweat profusely.

The other two females are eating more than they did on the baseline and are also feeling compelled towards strange foodstuffs.

The two males are showing very different reactions. The smaller has started to eat large amounts and has begun to be more aggressive. The other is keeping up his normal eating habits. This is as anticipated.

CHERRY:

God, I really pigged myself last night! I ate two whole tubs of ice-cream and then a jar of those pickled walnuts and some tinned sardines. I was a mess when I was finished, let me tell you! I got into the shower to wash it all off.

I feel good and nice and clean just now. I’m lying naked on my bed, with clean sheets and I feel really fine. Humm.

Hey I just remembered! Dr Phelps can see me. I think I should turn the light off.....

That’s better. I looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom and I must say this time in chokey hasn’t done me any harm. My hair looked nice and....

Huh. Ah, yeah. I think it’s time to turn this off. I... Ummm.

PHELPS:

All three female subjects masturbated themselves to sleep. The infrared cameras were able to pick this up perfectly. Their body temperatures are high as the Virus goes through them.

We can expect physiological changes to start tomorrow. Psychological changes will intensify tomorrow as well.

DAY FOUR:

CHERRY:

I feel really strange.

Dr Phelps. I don’t know if you’re listening but I feel really strange.

I got into the shower this morning and I swear, my nipples were sticking out like thumbs! They were so big and thick and.....

If I didn’t know better I’d say my titties were getting bigger too.

I mean, that doesn’t happen does it? Not at my age.

Oh, there’s the door. I suppose I’d better go.....

I don’t know if I’ll be able to stick this out.

DAY FIVE:

PHELPS:

The females are showing marked degradation in their capacity to process information and retain it. During testing all of them showed a noted lowering in their attention span, memory and reasoning. This is as anticipated. There has been no comparable change in the males.

The compulsive eating has peaked and should tail off by tomorrow.

Physical changes are proceeding with great rapidity. The males are improving in body tone and the changes to their genitalia are nearly complete. The obese female has lost nearly a third of her body weight in the past two days and looks much healthier. The small female has gained weight most notably and the third is also approaching physical maturity.

All three females are being driven by their new sex drives to masturbate compulsively for hours. They go to their rooms and turn the lights off but I can see them. I think I will try disabling the lights off switch to see what they will do. The images from the infrared cameras are not high quality and I want to see if they will be driven to do it when they know someone is watching.

CHERRY:

I didn’t do too well on the tests today.

‘Fact, I could hardly see the screen or read the instructions, cos I was so fucking horny! I just wanted to run out of there, grab some food and come back here and do it!

‘Ventually, I got out and I found a big carrot in the fridge and I brought it back and I did it. Poor lil carrot. Nearly worn out! LAUGH

I’m sure that they’re bigger. They really, really are! Much bigger. I can hardly get my hands around them. And the nipples... So long, that I can get them in my mouth and suck on ‘em. Like this....

You watching this, Dr Phelps? Dirty old man! That’s why the lightswitches aren’t working, isn’t it? You like to watch me with my big titties. And my big carrot!

Hmm, that’s it... That’s good. Wish it were a big, big cock.... Fill me up. All empty inside.

There are my books onna shelf. They can stay there, all I care..... Hmmm, that’s good....

DAY SIX:

PHELPS.

The subjects are approaching physical maturity. The females failed to come to the testing chamber today and only went to the kitchen for food so I have no data for their mental state but regard this as satisfactory. They are barely able to read and their vocabulary has been greatly simplified. The transformations are remarkably successful. The specifications I wrote into the software encoded in the virus has been implemented wonderfully in three very diverse women. Very soon now, all the women in the world will be reformed to my standards of beauty. Well, all those that survive. I anticipate loss of approximately 10% of the world’s female population and 5% of the male from people too old or too genetically mutated to survive the Virus. But that is well within designed parameters.

There have been no mental impairments for the two males which was something I had feared.

I will release them from their individual confinements tomorrow and see how they interact.

DAY SEVEN:

CHERRY:

The door opened today and I went out.

But when I got there someone else was in the kitchen!

Didn’t know who it was at first but she was gorgeous. Black and really huge tits. Bigger even than my titties! And she was dressed in just a little nightie that didn’t cover anything.

And then I figured it out! I did! She was the fat girl, the big one who came into the experi... In here with me.

But she wasn’t fat any more! She got thin! And her boobies got big just like mine!

And she was staring at me, like she’d never seen me before! I hadn’t put nothing on, cause I thought I wasn’t going to meet anyione and old Dr Phelps he’s seen all I got when I’m alone.

And we just stood there staring and then the other doors opened.

And the boys come out.

They’d got big too, but not in the boobies! LAUGH Their pricks, that’s what had gotten big!

And the little one, Barry, he’d got more muscles almost as much as Tony. They looked at us and we looked at them. They were wearing just shorts and you could see what they’d got. And when I saw what they’d got, I forgot all about eating....

And we... Fucked! Fuck! Fucked! We were fuckers! Yeah! Tony he took the nightie off Bella, that’s the black girl and he took hold of her boobies and said Man! And she took hold of his cock, his big fucking cock and rubbed it through his shorts and then they were kissing and touching.

And next thing I know, Barry, he grabs hold of my arms real hard and kisses me and kisses and bites my boobies and I’m lying down RIGHT THERE in front of Bella and Tony and I’m spreading my legs and I’m so wet! And he’s fucking me with his big fucking hard big cock!

And then Bella’s down on the kichen floor too and they’re fucking and I can see her and he’s fucking her from behind.

And we fuck and we fuck and we fuck.

Barry and Tony they changed places. And we fucked real hard again........ They were great! They didn’t hardly go down at all! They just stayed hard and we fucked.

(NOISES ON THE TAPE AS CHERRY MASTURBATES HERSELF....)

That was good. Needed that. The boys are asleep but I’m still horny.

What happened next? Oh, yeah! The boys say, Where’s Judy and we went and looked and she’s in her room and she’s gorgeous! She’s y;know little but she’s got a gorgeous ass and big, big boobies. And when we get there she’s doing it to herself, she’s got half her hand in her cunt and her thumb is rubbing around her big twat (I’ve got a big twat too and it feels real nice when I rub it).

But she won’t come out cause she says she only does it with girls. And Barry he says, we’ll see about THAT! And he tells us to bring her on out and Bella and me we do. We grab hold of Judy and we pull her out. And she’s struggling which really dumb cause there are four of us and only one of her. And me and Bella we hold her down on the kitchen floor and we suck her big nipples all the while while Barry he pushes his cock down her throat and Tony he fucks her hard.

And after a while she starts screaming and Barry he takes his cock out and she’s shouting more fuck me more fuck me fuck me.

So we do.

And afterwards, she licks me out while Tony fucks her from behind and I lick Bella out while she sucks on Barry.

And then we fuck some more.

And then the boys go to bed. And now I’m going to go and join Bella and Barry in Barry’s room so good night Dr Phelps wherever you are....GIGGLE

PHELPS

DAY EIGHT

In all regards the test has been a success. I shall continue to monitor for another week but have already begun to prepare enough Virus for the distribution around the world. I have already arranged the forged security documents that will allow me access to the in-flight food preparation factory for British Airways. I will place the Virus in a time relase mechanism inside one of the conveyor belts. Mixed with in flight food the World’s Favourite Airline should take my Virus all over the planet within a few days.

Paradise, for me and for the human race, is only a few more weeks away.

EPILOGUE

Phelps was as good as his word. He released the guinea-pigs from their confinement on the morning of the fourteenth day. They left the sealed area to find the lab already deserted. They went out among the people of the town unwittingly spreading the infection as they went. Barry took Cherry and Judy with him to his flat and they formed a stable relationship which lasted to this day.

Bella was traded by Tony for another model but is now the fourth wife of the Lord Mayor of London.

Phelps installed his Virus dispenser as planned, exposing himself to the Virus as he had anticipated. He had already placed a computer program in the University mainframe that released details of what he had done to the press when it was far too late.

But when the authorities caught up with Phelps they found that fate had already punished him.

Dr Phelps had never thought to check why he had a small sexual organ. He had decided to alter the world’s gentic code without checking his own.

Dr Phelps was in fact an XXY mutant with both male and female sexual characteristics, an uncommon condition that isn’t always obvious to the casual observer. And his Virus affected him both ways. Now resident in Broadmoor Secure Mental Hospital, Dr Phelps is quite barking mad.

And the only big-boobed nymphomaniac bimbo in the world with a twelve inch cock.