The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Made to Order

Herbert Johansson Meadows was eccentric, brilliant and somewhat mad. Sometimes there is a fine line between genius and madness and it is so easy to cross over.

MC, MD, FD, BD, MF, FF, MA

Dr. Herbert Johansson Meadows pulled on his lab coat and walked confidently into his laboratory complex. The building itself was nondescript and shielded in secrecy. Built totally with private funds, no one was sure where Meadows made his money, or what he was currently working on. Some speculated it was a Top Secret government research grant, while others thought Meadows had finally gone mad after the spectacular failure of his last robotics venture.

“Marilyn, please bring me in some coffee and the latest financials,” Meadows bellowed as he settled into his office tucked away in the corner of the lab.

A few minutes later, Marilyn Hodges, his 28 yr old executive assistant, walked into the office carrying a tray with a pitcher of coffee, a cup, as well as the financial documents Meadows wanted. She put everything on a side table and then knelt at Meadow’s feet.

“You may begin,” Meadows said curtly and picked up the financials to read as the young assistant crawled between the doctor’s legs, unzipped his pants and slowly gave Meadows a blow job as if it was the most normal thing to do in the office. She only stopped when Meadows grunted and filled her mouth with his warm sperm.

Swallowing, Marilyn looked up and asked, “is there anything else you need doctor?” Without taking his eyes off of the financials, Meadows waved his hands dismissing her from the office.

When Marilyn got back to her office, Jacki Evans, the head of Quality Control stopped in and asked a few quick questions of the assistant.

“How is the doctor this morning,” Evans asked.

“He seems preoccupied. He asked for his papers and coffee and then had me stand there until he dismissed me.” Marilyn did not see Jackie’s smile as she spoke.

“So nothing unusual happened at all?” Jacki probed with another question.

“Nothing at all,” Marilyn said politely.

“Well thank you Marilyn, I will be going now.” As Jacki left, she turned and quickly said, “you may want to go to the washroom and fix your lipstick, my dear. It is smudged and you know how Dr. Meadows likes his staff.” She then added, “and while you are there, you have something caked on the side of your mouth and that will never do.”

Marilyn did nothing but whisper “thank you” in an embarrassing tone before scurrying off to the washroom.

Jacki entered Dr. Meadow’s office with her latest report. “She is totally oblivious to her actions short of what you initially asked her to do. It seems your cerebral implant is performing as advertised.”

“Don’t act so surprised or I will have you sent back to the institution. If it was not for me arranging for your escape and offering you a place to live and work where your shall we say “odd proclivities” would not be questioned, you would still be in a straight jacket.” Meadow’s looked up and smiled.

“Yes, yes, yes, all true, but you needed my talents. I consider myself the best Cal Tech has ever graduated, they just did not recognize my talents.” Marilyn sat down and looked at the doctor.

“I have identified a few more geniuses we need to recruit out of some nearby institutions. I don’t know why society thinks all the good ones are crazy.” Marilyn laughed at her own words as she admired Dr. Meadow’s wall of degrees.

“Davidson undergrad, Harvard Medical, MIT in Nanobiology, Yale for psychiatry and finally RPI for human-machine interface, no wonder you ended up institutionalized.” Jacki laughed.

“They never appreciated my true genius, but they will.” Meadows laughed quietly. “Get me the good ones that we need for our work. Promise them free reign on candidates we don’t use.” He then added, “and what about your favorite Doctor, the one who put you away?”

Jackie’s face flashed anger. “As soon as you give me the approval, Dr. Sara Harkins, Chief of Psychiatry at Northern State Hospital, will be our guest to participate in a new treatment protocol.”

“Good, good,” Meadow’s said, “but we need a buyer first. I insist we run this like a business.”

Jacki nodded and left the office thinking, “he really is crazy and it takes one to know one.”

Meadows went back to his financials after staring at Jackie’s swaying hips as she walked out the door. “One day,” he thought to himself, “I will remake her too.”

Hours later at Northern State Hospital, Dr. Sara Harkins wrapped up her day wishing her staff a pleasant evening. At 32, she was brilliant, charismatic, and beautiful quickly rising to her current position. After spending all day helping those with mental illness, Sara was ready to relax. As she walked down the hall, she passed Wing B, that housed the criminally insane. Her mind immediately went to Dr. Jacki Evans, a severely Ill patient who had almost convinced a parole board that she was cured until Sara intervened. There was no parole and a distraught Evans screamed at Sara for ruining her plans. Sara shivered as she recalled Jacki’s promise to make the doctor’s life miserable. That Jacki managed to escape three months later and as yet remained at large, did nothing to allay Sara’s fears.

Over the next week, Dr. Jacki Evan’s arranged for the transfer of some brilliant but seriously disturbed patients to a nondescript half-way house about ten miles away from Meadow’s facility. All were research scientists in specialized fields and there was little problem moving them from the halfway house to Meadow’s compound. Evan’s had hacked into the state’s computer system and insured everything looked like a legitimate transfer. Even Meadow’s was impressed as his staff grew.

Meadow’s was even more impressed when Evan’s walked into his office stating she had a new buyer. Always working the deepest corners of the Dark Web, Evan’s had found someone wanting a woman with very specific specifications; she needed to be

brilliant, charismatic, beautiful, and extremely sexual. The buyer was interested in fertility and insisted the woman meet all of his physical specifications and personality interests.

Meadows looked up and simply said, “if he is willing to pay our price, we can customize someone to meet his needs. We just need to find the right person.”

Without hesitation, Jacki Evans smiled and said, “Dr. Sara Harkins fits perfectly.”

Meadows smiled and then chuckled, “I should have known.” He then added, “make it happen.”

Evans put her plan in motion.

The following week, Dr. Harkins left her office as usual heading for the parking lot. When she got to her car, even in the fading light, she could see there was a flat tire. ‘Just what I need,’ she whispered to herself before picking up her phone and calling AAA for tire repair service. She was told that it would be at least 45 min before a repairman arrived.

Sara sat in her car reviewing some files while awaiting help and was pleasantly surprised when twenty minutes later a truck arrived and a technician walked up to her car.

“You are early,” Sara said.

The polite young man simply nodded and said, “dispatchers never know what is going on.” He paused for a second adding, “can you show me the spare and we can get you on your way.”

Sara got out of the car with her keys and headed to the trunk. As she bent to open it

with her key FOB, she never saw the stun device appear and only felt it for a second before she fell to the ground. As she did, a van pulled up, two figures loaded Sara in the back and drove away. Sara slowly started to recover, but as she did, she felt the pinch of a syringe in her arm and then her world faded to black.

Slowly opening her eyes the next day, Dr. Sara Harkins was confused. She was in a totally white room, secured to a hospital bed, and dressed in a hospital gown. There was an IV dripping fluids in her arm and monitors surrounding the bed.

“Hello,” Sara yelled in a slurred voice. She then repeated, “hello.” She pulled on the patient restraints, but from her years of experience knew they would not budge.

The door opened and a pleasant looking nurse in scrubs entered asking, “Ahh, you are awake, and how are you feeling?”

“I am fine,” Sara answered, “why am I restrained and what am I doing here?” She added, “I am a doctor.”

“Of course you are dear, of course you are,” the nurse smiled.. “Remember yesterday you said you were the Queen of England. That was some show you put on.”

“I did no such thing,” Sara said with an agitated voice.

“Remain calm or I will have to sedate you.” The nurse walked close to Sara’s bed.

Pulling hard on the restraints, Sara yelled, “I demand to see a doctor.”

“She will be in soon, but first let’s get you ready for her visit.” As soon as the nurse spoke the words, she injected the contents of two syringes into the IV line. Before Sara could say anything, the drugs hit her. They were a combination of powerful psychotic drugs and liquid cocaine formulated by Dr Meadows lab. Her head fell back onto the pillow and Sara’s eyes rolled with her face taking on a frantic expression.

“Now you are ready for the doctor,” the nurse whispered as she walked out the door.

An hour later, Sara was in a highly agitated state. Her last hour had been filled with hallucinations and dreams and determining reality from fantasy was impossible. She did not hear her room door open or see Doctor Jacki Evans enter the room.

“So how are we today,” Dr. Evans spoke walking up to the bed.

Even in her frenzied state, Sara recognized her old patient and immediately recognized danger. She tried unsuccessfully to pull herself off the bed. She did manage to mutter “you.”

“She still is highly delusional” Evans said to the nurse. “I am afraid that she will hurt herself.” Looking at Sara, Evans added, “increase restraints and please add another regime of her meds at four vs six hour intervals.”

Evans leaned down and whispered in Sara’s ear. “Welcome to your little hell. Enjoy what we will do to you.” Laughing, she added, “and just think, you thought I was crazy.”

Two hours later, a new nurse checked on Sara. Now, in a full restraint jacket, Sara was incapable of moving or thrashing about, but was still wild eyed. She injected a dose of aripiprazole just ordered by Dr. Evans. It was an antipsychotic, but did have some disturbing side effects, to include hypersexuality, or nymphomania in females.

Down the hall Evans was on the phone with Dr. Meadows.

“Yes, Dr Harkins is not enjoying her treatment, but now has a hard time identifying fact from fiction. In her moments of lucidity, she knows what is going on, which is even more torture. I have recently added aripiprazole to her regime. That with the cocaine and the other psychotic drugs should drive her deep into nymphomania.” She added, then we will begin modifying her to the client’s needs.” Evans paused and smiled satisfied with her work.

Back in her room, ear buds with subliminal messages being played and a visor over the eyes projecting images to the brain were added to the treatment. Sara’s mind was bombarded from all directions. As she watched the images play over and over, she saw naked women kneeling between the legs of other men and women reveling in their ability to provide oral sex. At that very moment, Sara saw a woman orgasm on another woman’s face and felt a thrill run through her body. That sensation and image were paired and captured by devices monitoring Sara’s behavior. It was catalogued to be played over and over to the doctor turned patient/prisoner.

Over the next 48 hours, more and more images got catalogued. The drugs both stimulated and opened Sara’s mind while keeping her in an altered reality state. She did not know fact from fiction and soon saw herself immersed in the images. Light patterns bounced off her eyes. At the same time, the aripiprazole doses were increased and built up within her body loosening her sexual inhibitions and fueling her sexual desire. It was not uncommon for nurses to report her moaning aloud at night.

Evans reported to Meadows “that if we let the good doctor out of her restraints, she would not attack us, but good little Sara would fall to the floor stroking her wet pussy until she came.” “Then,” Jacki said, “she would repeat the cycle over and over until exhaustion.”

The following week Jacki Evans walked in and met Sara again. This time, Sara had been weened to a lower dose drug and was somewhat lucid. That is exactly how Jacki wanted her as it was important Sara understood what was happening. Jacki wanted her to mentally suffer.

“Well Sara, how is my prize patient this morning?” Evans said in a mocking voice.

“I know you. You were my patient. Why are you doing this to me.” Sara looked up at the glaring eyes of her former patient.

“Why, you ask? Are you serious? You are the woman who wanted to keep me locked away. You will now see my talents.” Evans finished with a slight grin on her face.

“But you were sick, are sick. Look at what you are doing here. A sane person would no do this to me.” Sara was hoping against hope for some sympathy.

“You call me insane,” Evans spat out. “If anyone sees your tapes over the last few weeks, you will be the one declared insane.” She laughed, “you are only lucid now because I wanted you to know what was happening to you.”

“What have you done to me?” Sara asked.

“Well, Doctor to Doctor, the correct question should be what have I started to do to you. I am no where near done. Remember, I am crazy, or so you told the release board.” Now Evans did laugh.

“If you must know, I have opened your mind to new ideas, new needs and started a complete reprogramming. As they say, out with the old and in with the new.” Evans let her words sink in,

“I am sure that you have noticed your new sexual urges, needs and overall shall we say uncontrollable arousal. In the old days, you’d be called a nymphomanaic. In the new lexicon, I think you would be labeled hypersexual. Either term means you love to fuck and cannot wait for your next orgasm as you well know. When you get a chance, maybe you can watch some of your tapes from over the last week. You really are convincing as you beg to cum or scream for someone/anyone to fuck you.” Evans continued, “consider it a gift to you to be enjoyed in your new persona by your new owner.”

“Owner?” Sara said through tears. “What do you mean owner?”

Evans grinned as she informed Sara coldly, “you are now product and we already have a buyer.” She continued, “you will be modified to the buyer’s specifications both mentally and physically.”

“You are mad,” Sara managed to say before she was cut off by the next line delivered from Evans.

“You will get to meet some of your favorite escaped patients who will help you on your transformation journey. You failed to see our genius while we were in your facility, but now you will get to see our full potential.”

Sara went to say something but Evans walked over and inserted a syringe in the IV line.

“Noooo,” Sara moaned as she felt the drugs enter her system.

“Enough sanity for today,” Evans laughed. “It is time to go back to psychotic land and explore your favorite images to feed your new libido.” She watched as Sara fell back onto her bed with her mind opened as a visor and earbuds were put in place.

The following day, Evans hosted a staff meeting where all the design characteristics for Sara were reviewed. Some of the staff seemed almost giddy to get to work on their old doctor.

“Remember the goal,” Evans looked around the room. “The good Dr. Harkins will become the perfect companion to our client and he will be able to change her personality and mood with the push of a button on an app. She can move from maid, to lover, to social companion, to nympo, remotely. He has eight personas to choose and we will have the final list tomorrow. Remember, each persona is associated with a specific IQ, taste in dress, behaviors, and in some cases fetishes.”

“How about physical changes,” one of the attendees asked.

“The client has very specific requirements in that area as detailed on the sheets in front of you. Please note some personas have language accents. He was interested in physical sensitivity of certain body parts like nipples and her clit. He also wants some physical age regression.”

“How much,” a woman in the back asked.

“Ten years,” Evans laughed. “He wants a 22 year old.”

Meadows walked into the room and observed the discussion. He smiled as his collection of mad geniuses discussed how they would transform Sara mentally and physically. He had watched the tapes of Sara under the influence of the drug cocktail begging to cum and be fucked. He turned and worked back to his office summoning Marilyn.

Within seconds his assistant walked in and as before, walked around the desk and knelt before Meadows. She reached up and with practiced skill fished his cock out of his pants and began kissing and licking the head while enjoying the penis getting harder and harder.

“Yes, Marilyn, just like that. You really do have a skill and love what you do.” Meadows looked down as he spoke reflecting on his early success with his executive assistant. Marilyn was an early Guinea pig in the now developed transformation process. Hired as a research chemist, Marilyn proved to be as brilliant as she was beautiful and had no idea of what the end state of the project would be. By accident, she found out and was declared a liability to Meadow’s work. She quickly became research subject number one and despite her pleas that she wouldn’t say anything to anyone, Meadow’s knew better. He remembered how hard he got as he injected the first drugs into the beautiful researcher watching the spark in her eyes fade. Meadows and his team repurposed her, turning Marilyn into what she was today: a highly sexed administrative assistant dedicated to Meadow’s pleasure.

The pleasurable spasm that tore through Meadow’s body brought him back to reality. His eyes again focused on the bobbing head between his thighs as he grunted and released his seed deep into her waiting mouth. Marilyn stood up, licked her lips and simply asked “if there was anything else.”

“That is all,” Meadows said, “but I may need you tonight.”

Marilyn smiled and left the office.hoping she would get to pleasure her boss later in the evening. Her body felt electric and aroused as it did every time she satisfied Meadows.

Jacki walked into Meadow’s office just after Marilyn left with reports on their plans for Sara and a timeline so that Meadows could inform the client.

“She just can’t get enough of you,” Jacki laughed.

Meadows looked up, smiled and remarked, “you should know, you helped make her almost insatiable.”

“She is that,” Jacki observed quickly adding, “and if you decide not to use her tonight, send her my way. I may need a pick me up tonight too.” She added, “the team is about to start Sara’s physical transformation.”

“I will notify our client.” Meadows picked up his cell phone and made a quick call.

Two months later, the new Sara was ready for delivery.

Jacki walked into the room where Sara was staying. Standing in front of her was a beautiful and very sensual looking 22 year old redhead with bright green eyes. She was tall, athletic and had a beautiful smile.

“Good morning Sara, how are you feeling this morning?”

“I am great and so looking forward to another beautiful day here,” Sara answered.

“Your latest tests were off the charts. You scored perfect on math, science and languages. You are one of our brightest.” Jacki looked at the app on her phone where she had intellect to the maximum setting. On a whim, she went to the language tab and set French as the default language.

Immediately, Sara began speaking in French, or in English with a very heavy French accent. She did the same for Spanish, Italian and German as well as Chinese. The implants in her brain allowed Sara to seamlessly switch to whatever the app selected.

Jacki played with the app and under sexual preferences, selected submissive. Immediately, Sara addressed her as Mistress and quickly knelt. When Jacki pushed her libido to the maximum setting, it was clear to Jacki that her subject was aroused.

“Touch and cum for me Pet,” Jacki commanded.

Sara put her hands under her skirt and began stroking her increasingly wet pussy as if were the most normal thing in the world. She did not stop until her body spasmed in orgasm.

“Good Girl,” Jacki said. The words sent a shiver through Sara.

“It is time to meet your future,” Jacki said and set the control to normal and escorted Sara to the reception area.

As they arrived, so did the 40 year old billionaire, Markus Sturgy. He had ordered Sara and set all of her current parameters based on his desires. Markus owned everything known to man. Now, he owned a human doll capable of becoming anything he desired.

Sara’s normal programming included Sturgy. She was programmed to both be in love with him and to be aroused by him. The moment Sara cast eyes on him, the programming kicked in. Sturgy, well trained on the app smiled at his new acquisition.

“Sara, you look beautiful,” he whispered. He then kissed her deeply and smiled as her body reacted. For her part, Sara was excited and quickly parted her lips to receive his kiss.

Ten minutes later the happy couple said their farewells and Markus loaded his new companion doll into the backseat of his limo for.a ride to the coast. Once on the road, Marcus shut the privacy screen in the car and opened his app. He got to the sex tab and checked “blowjob” before hitting send. Immediately, Sara leaned over, opened his zipper and gave him the best blow job of his life. When he came with a grunt, she swallowed it all.

“You are perfect,” he proclaimed.

Sara smiled at the compliment.

Deep in the recesses of Sara’s mind, Dr. Sara Harkins was screaming trapped in a nightmare. She did not know the what, how, or who controlled her body, but she was no longer in control of herself. She was merely a spectator to the new Sara’s adventures. She wanted to yell ‘no’ as she felt Markus run his hands under her dress finding her pussy wet and her clit hard, but only a moan escaped her lips. The moan terrified Dr. Harkins, not only because she wanted to say “no,” but because it felt so good.