The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madame Somnombula

A hapless security guard finds himself helpless in the hands ( and feet) of a sultry burglar.

Madame Somnombula

Madam Somnombula was dressed in all black clothing, quietly moving down a hallway in the Aireo-tech corporate headquarters. She had learned that the plans to a new airliner were stored in an office in the huge building and she also knew the combination to the safe that held the plans .

Her “informant” had told her that there would only be one security guard on duty during the evening but that he always carried a cellular phone when he walked his rounds, so he could summon the police if anything went wrong inside the large building.

Somnombula’s informant was , surprisingly, William Johanson , the president of the high tech company. He had been in attendance at her Magic and Hypnosis nightclub show the previous night and was one of the volunteers from the audience. He quickly fell under her hypnotic control and , when instructed to return to her dressing room after the show, was unable to resist.

His date had been angry, when he walked off to the backstage area, but she forgave him the next day when he gave her a diamond necklace to make up for his " little indiscretion " the night before. In fact, he couldn’t remember exactly why he left his date or what happened during the hour he was missing, but he knew nothing bad had happened. In fact the words, “Nothing bad has happened”, echoed in his mind EVERY time he tried to think about it.

In reality , Somnombula had spent the hour interrogating him, at first to get information to burglarize his home, but , as he revealed the value of the plans in his office, she decided THAT would be her target.

Madame Somnombula was a stage hypnotist who made good money with her nightclub act, but took in a FORTUNE from the information she gathered from her hypnotic subjects after her shows. Johanson had been only one of many men and women who had helplessly told her about how to steal from their own homes and offices when under her hypnotic spell.

Somnombula smiled as she crept down the hallway, at how weak willed most men, and women were and how easy to manipulate they became when under her mesmerizing mind control. Most were attracted to her because of her physical beauty, but all were helplessly in love with her after her hypnotic conditioning. She adored the almost total control she she was able to wield over her victims .One look from her deep violet eyes usually plunged even the most resistant subjects into a helpless hypnotic trance.

Just then, the unexpected happened.

The only guard on duty was walking down the hallway directly in front of her and it was too late to hide !

He stopped and looked at her, then drew his gun. " Stop where you are ! " he shouted. “Hands up.”

Officer Chandler Gordon was excited. He had only been on the job a couple of weeks and he had just captured a burglar IN the building. What luck ! He knew he would get a raise for this. And , god knows, he needed the money. He was working on the midnight shift as a security guard and was studying at the local college during the day. During the football season he played on the school varsity, but now , in the off season, the tall, athletic fullback needed extra money to pay for school .

He drew close to the darkly dressed thief and held his revolver pointed toward her, exactly as he had been trained, while he fumbled for his cell phone with his other hand.

Somnombula malevolently smiled at him, " Please, don’t get too excited my dear, you are liable to drop the phone ... or your gun. And you wouldn’t want to do that, would you.”

“There’s no chance of that lady, " he muttered just as the phone slipped from his fingers and dropped to the carpeted floor. " SHIT.” he exclaimed.

“It’s OK , darling, I’m not a danger to you, just relax and I’ll prove it to you. I really do belong here. It’s OK for me to be here. Just let me show you. Come closer and I will show you. Come closer.” she softly said in her most sultry voice.

Gordon was confused now. He wanted to pick up the phone, but if he looked away from his prisoner she might escape. His eyes darted down to the phone, then back up to the beautiful woman. His security training didn’t cover this.

Somnombula however, WAS trained to notice even the smallest small gestures and this confusion , reflected in his face, was her chance to test the guard’s will power.

She smiled at him.

“You better keep an eye on me officer, not the phone. Look at me. Look at my face .. my eyes ... don’t look down at the phone... look at my eyes.... come closer and look into my eyes. That can’t be too hard can it ? I’m not THAT hard to look at am I ?”

What a silly question, he thought. She’s beautiful. And he found himself looking directly into her eyes. She’s GORGEOUS. Tight black clothing, sexy figure, long black hair.But suddenly it dawned on him, he was standing too close, he should back away. Wouldn’t want her to grab his gun. " What pretty eyes”, he thought as he looked into her violet orbs ...did they have flecks of gold in them ? Oops had he said that out loud ?

“Yes I DO have pretty eyes , don’t I. Just look at them while we talk. Listen to me while I explain ... and look at my pretty eyes...pretty.... deep....hypnotic.... compelling .... mesmerizing .... controlling .... eyes....look ....look deep into my beautiful....deep ...violet eyes....look ... into ... my .... eyes ...”

It was an induction she had used many time in her stage show, mentally willing the subjects to look into her eyes.... most found them irresistible..... this young man would be no different.

“Don’t back away . Come closer so you can hear me my dear... and keep looking into my eyes.... so deep ... so powerful ... so compelling... just keep looking and listen to my voice. My voice seems to be echoing deep within your mind, doesn’t it ..... you hear my voice within your mind... all you can hear is my voice ... and it’s already so deep within your mind ... molding your thoughts ... controlling your thoughts... soft ... sexy .... compelling voice controlling all your thoughts ....”

He stood motionless in the hallway fixated on the woman he thought he had captured, but who now seemed to be capturing him.

“The phone is on the floor and that’s where it belongs, my pet, don’t you think your gun belongs there too ? It’s so heavy and you have no use for it.... just drop it to the floor, my pet.... drop the gun to the floor as you continue to look so deeply into my eyes... my eyes controlling your thoughts and actions.... controlling you ... so helpless when you gaze into my eyes... helpless to resist any commands i give you... my voice deep within your brain... my eyes capturing your gaze ... capturing you thoughts... just drop ... the... gun...”

The guard’s arm fell limply to his side,and the gun slipped from his hand and softly thudded on the carpeted floor.

“Good Boy. You’ve done so well. Now deep in your mind you know I am your girlfriend, and we’ve been together so long. You love me and you love to be with me ... love me ... love to be with me...let’s take a walk .. we’ll go down this hallway . We’ll walk down that way and have a little picnic.”

She smiled and reached out and held his hand as if the were lovers, and walked down the hall toward the room where the safe held the document she was seeking.

He smiled over at her and briefly wondered why she was dressed in all black like that when they were going on a picnic.

Near the end of the hall she opened a door and then turned to her hypnotic captive. " Look my pet, we’ll eat here. Just sit down on the ground on the blanket and I’ll go get the food.”

The uniformed security guard smiled lovingly at his girlfriend and sat down upon the red checked tablecloth he saw in his mind and waited anxiously for lunch.

Somnombula moved over to the wall safe and opened it , quickly utilizing the combination the company president had willingly surrendered to her the night before. She removed the secret plans and placed them into a black, cloth bag she carried over her shoulder, and clicked the safe door shut.

Then she decided to play a game with her muscular " boyfriend.”

“Sweetie”, she said to him smilingly, would you stand up for me and take off all your clothes BEFORE we eat. I’d like to see you naked. And you CERTAINLY want to be naked before me... to please me... you just love to please me....”

“ I ....love ... to ... please ... you...” he said, emotionlessly as he stood and removed his blue shirt, revealing his buff, muscular shoulders to Somnombula.

“Oh my, " she whispered to herself,” he IS a big one. " And ,as her eyes took in the view as he dropped his uniform trousers, she said aloud, " In more ways than one.”

“ You know what I’d like YOU to do pet ? You are SO hungry , I’d like you to lick the dirt off my shoes. It will taste so good. " She pointed down to her black trainers, " And I’d like you to do it right now.”

The dark haired hypnotist laughed as the muscular athlete dropped to his hands and knees and crawled to her, licking her shoes, occasionally looking up at her like an adoring puppy dog.

She rubbed her foot up and down his cheek and whispered to her kneeling hypno slave, " Now turn over on your back,”

The entranced guard rolled over and lay before her, his huge member erect, like some sort of tree growing from the floor. She rubbed her foot up and down it’s length, watching it harden and grow even more.

“You like that my little pet, don’t you? You love it when I touch you with my feet. Can you untie my shoes and take them off, my little foot boy ? Reach up and take off my shoes and socks for me so you can feel my warm, sexy feet on your cock.”

Somnombula rolled an office chair over to the prone hypno captive and sat down, plopping her feet on his immense chest as he removed her black tennis shoes and socks ,and began to rub the soft flesh with his strong hands.

“ Not like that Sweetie,” she smiled, " massage them with your tongue. Kiss them.”

Excited beyond belief he, began kissing and tonguing her toes and feet, covering them in his warm saliva.

“STOP !” she commanded. “I want you to remember these commands now. Even after you awaken , my commands will control your thoughts. Soon my irresistible feet will touch your cock and that will be the most exciting, erotic feeling you have EVER felt. When I command it ... and ONLY when I command it ,my feet and toes will cause you to have the most earth shattering orgasm of your life, and when THAT happens all resistance to my control will disappear from your mind and you will become my total and complete slave. You will BELONG to me. You will follow my commands immediately and completely... ... you will obey ... now and forever . .. obey Madame Somnombula .. Do you understand ?”

Her moist foot gently tickled his balls.

“OOOHHHHH Yes ....Yes ... I understand obey your commands....”

He writhed on the floor , moaning as her warm, soft feet began to move up and down his gigantic, engorged prick.

“ Oh ...yes....yes...yes....yes...” he whimpered as she continued to tease and torment him.

“ Soon my pet... it’s building now... you feel it building ... but not yet.... only when I command may you feel any release.... soon..soon...”

Ohgod .....Ohgod....Ohgod...” he started to repeat over and over as the need built within his loins. Helpless , and loving it before his hypno goddess.

“ When I count to five, " she laughed, " it will happen... and you CAN’T resist my commands... you CAN’T resist the feelings......ONE ... building.....feeling my warm feet on your cock .. controlling your body ... controlling your mind.... controlling the cock that I own... it’s MY cock isn’t it foolish little foot slave.....TWO...”

“Yourcockyourcockyourcockyourcock,” he chanted in time to the erotic motions of her feet. Up and down... Up and down.” Yours ...yours...yours....”

“ MY helpless little foot slave... my fuck toy ... my helpless puppy...so urgent... so needy ... so near....THREE ... so helpless... so powerless.... my little pet.......TWO .....” she said sensuously as he humped at her feet, bucking uncontrollably on the floor before her.

“Now ONE... CUM for me slave boy !

“CUMCUMCUMOHGODOHGODOHGODCUMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!” Gordon screamed as his cock erupted, spewing gobs of white, hot jiz on Somnombula’s feet as he shook with uncontrollable, helpless, lust.

The dark haired beauty laughed as he rolled around on the floor, helplessly, before her.

“Now, " she commanded, " crawl back here and lick your cum off my feet. You are so hungry and it will taste so good. LICK IT UP, my little fucktoy ! ”

Her footslave immediately obeyed her order, his hypnotic conditioning taking over. " Now and forever, " echoing in his thoughts.

As the hulking guard finished the erotic task, Somnombula reached down and gently placed her index finger under his chin and guided his eyes back toward hers.

“ Listen, " she whispered, " After I leave you may put your uniform back on and continue your work tonight. You won’t remember anything that has happened tonight. Understand ?”

“Yes... won’t remember...” he dully responded, eyes captured by hers.

“But ,” she said, as she placed a slip of paper in his hand, " I want you to call this number when you get off work tomorrow , I will answer, and when I say, ‘Somnombula’s fucktoy” you will once again fall into the helpless , obedient state you are in right now. You will follow my every command. I want to play with my cock a bit more, in the morning. I think you have some possibilities my big toy boy.”

She reached down and rubbed her fingers up and down his still erect prick, her hand dwarfed by it’s size, " Some distinct possibilities.”

“Your cock. Your cock. Your cock.” he muttered over and over as he dressed and he KNEW that his member was , indeed, hers.

Somnombula walked down the hall and out the front door, whistling as she did. Some nights, she thought, you can steal MORE than you expect.