The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday AU

These are non-canonical short stories set in the world of Mad Monday, requested by my patrons. Fanfiction meets fanservice, basically. None of these tales “happened” within the main story, and each are completely independent, with no effect on each other.

They’re just for fun. Enjoy ;)

Last-Minute Shenanigans

This was it. The final night.

On one hand, I was relieved. Excited, even. The nightmare of the last two weeks would finally be over—my wife would be in my wife’s body, my daughter in my daughter’s. Everything would be back to normal.

But would anything ever be normal again?

Since the morning my wife (in my daughter’s body) had come into my bedroom to tell me what she’d done, it had undeniably been a nightmare. I couldn’t remember a time in my life that I’d ever been so stressed, so constantly on edge.

But as the fourteen days had passed, the nightmare had slowly begun morphing into a wet dream. The whole experience had been confusing, exhausting, erotic, completely mind-melting.

I’d just stripped my daughter’s body naked and fucked her over the hood of my car. I’d ripped the revealing bikini off, exposing Belle’s perfect form, and made love to her, not caring if anyone caught us.

Had a policeman been cruising by with its lights off, it would undoubtedly have caught us in the act. My pants literally around my ankles, my dick deep into my daughter’s naked, pulsing body.

No part of this felt real. No part of this should’ve happened.

But it had.

I felt like I understood, at least a little, what my wife had been going through for the past two weeks. The hormones racing through her body, the desperation that consumed her. The constant, unrelenting need to fuck.

Despite the fact it had been decades since I was a teenager, I knew how she felt. It was as though her lust-madness was contagious; if you’d asked me three weeks ago if I’d ever fuck anyone in public, I would have found the question amusing.

I certainly wouldn’t ever have suspected that the answer was not only yes, but that it would be my own daughter’s body that my cock was deep inside.

Or that it had been the most rewarding sexual experience of my life.

The fact that it was my wife’s mind inside Belle’s body was the only thing keeping me sane. Our daughter would never know what had happened, what her body had been through. What we’d done to it.

What I’d done to it. Her own father.

I’d taken her every hole. My cum had hit every part of her skin. I’d taken possession of my daughter’s body—not literally, as her mother had, but sexually.

I owned her. Every part.

It was exhilarating. Erotic. And, at the same time, the most awful thing I’d ever experienced.

And now, at long last, the nightmare was coming to an end. When we woke up the next morning, everything would be back to normal.

We’d done the right thing. Not by taking Belle’s body—that, I knew, was unforgiveable—but by doing the switch in the first place. Belle had matured. We’d uncovered the beautiful girl that we made so many years ago, the one buried by teenage rebellion and lust.

She’d never know. That was the thought I hung onto. She’d never, ever know what we’d done for her.

As we pulled into our driveway, I glanced around, and leaned over to give my wife (in my daughter’s body) a kiss.

“I guess this is it,” I said with a half-smile.

“I guess so,” Mary replied sadly, her eyes darting down to my crotch.

Oh, no.

“Honey,” I warned. “W-we can’t…”

“Just one more time?” she pouted.

Part of me hope that my cock wouldn’t respond. It had just unloaded into my daughter’s writhing, sweaty, naked body. My seed was now swimming around her voluptuous form—wasn’t that enough? Wouldn’t my dick, at long last, be satiated?

But like the tiny circumcized Judas that it is…my dick twitched.

“No,” I said. The intent was to sound firm. To get one final victory in, before we went back to normal.

To prove that I had any level of control over my life.

Who was I kidding?

“Yes,” my wife said, splitting my daughter’s face into a huge, lecherous grin. “Yes, Daddy…”

A stronger man would’ve resisted. Or at least put up the pretence of resisting.

But for my sins, I am not a strong man.

I didn’t say a word as Belle leaned over, undid my fly, and—looking up at me once more with those big, blue eyes—moved my dick into her mouth.

After a few minutes, she sat up again. I can’t even imagine what I must’ve looked like; my eyes half-lidded with lust, my mouth slackjawed.

“What’re you…what’s wrong?” I said, and an innocent look appeared on my daughter’s face.

“You’re so hard, Daddy,” she mewed, and my eyes narrowed.

“What do you want?”

“We only have until midnight,” she said, glancing at the clock. “But that’s just enough time to…”

It was half-past eleven. I hadn’t realized that the body-swap, however it worked, was timed like that.

Half-past eleven. Far too risky to do anything other than return Belle’s body to her bed, and wait for the switch.

Right?

“To what?” I asked, my mouth dry. This was going to be the last chance I ever, ever got to sexually enjoy my daughter’s body.

I know that no father should think of his little girl in a sexual light. I knew that it was fundamentally, intrinsically wrong. Believe me, I knew.

But at the same time…

I mean, as long as Belle never found out what we’d done. What I’d done. As long as Belle never learned that her father had lusted after her, had cum inside her, onto her. Had brought her body to earth-shattering orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm…

In that case…what was the harm?

“To fuck,” my wife said, the last word leaving Belle’s lips in a long, lustful moan.

I glanced at the clock once more.

“Our room,” I said. If we were going to do this, we didn’t have time to debate it. If we were careful, if we were quick, we could get into the house, I could get into my daughter, and she could get back into her bed well before the witching hour began.

When Belle changed back into her own body, her pussy would be freshly-filled with my cunt.

I held back a small grown at the thought.

Now,” I said insistently, and my wife didn’t need to hear it twice. She slipped Belles’s body out of the car, wearing nothing but the bikini.

I hoped that my daughter (in my wife’s body) wasn’t still awake. Or the neighbors—my eyes widened as I looked around. What would they think about a father of two getting home at eleven thirty? What possible reason could there be for a man of my age to be driving his bikini-clad daughter around so late at night?

Or worse, what if they’d seen Belle lean over in the car. It wasn’t impossible; there were many angles from which they could’ve witnessed my daughter giving me head.

We’d been so stupid. So reckless.

But in thirty minutes, it was all going to be over.

So I knew we had to make the most of it.

I met my wife (in my daughter’s body) in my bedroom. The kids had been asleep, our entry into the house had gone unnoticed.

“We don’t have much time,” I reminded her, and she nodded, the small action causing Belle’s breasts to bounce beautifully.

“I know,” she purred, removing her bikini once more.

God…I could have lived a thousand years and never gotten sick of seeing my daughter’s breasts fall into view. I could’ve lived a dozen incest-filled lives, and the sight of her long, pink nipples would still have sent a thrill through my body.

“Come here,” I growled. Belle’s eyes turned dark with lust, and my lips moved to hers.

Acutely aware that this would be the last time, I devoured my daughter’s mouth with mine. Our tongues danced an illicit dance; despite the fact that my wife was controlling Belle’s body, each kiss was fresh and unfamiliar. After decades of making out, she’d found a way to keep it fresh.

It was advice I suspected one would never see on Marriage Rescue. “Switch bodies with your daughter and have an illicit affair”.

As we kissed, my hands were exploring my daughter’s flesh, my digits running over her exposed skin, as though trying to memorize every inch of it. She groaned as my nails dug into her sides (though I was careful not to leave a mark) and my hands found her breasts, cupping them, enjoying their fullness.

I’d never wanted anyone so badly. And I knew that in mere minutes, I’d never be able to have her again.

With a long, lustful shudder, I realized that I couldn’t linger. We had a deadline; if I wanted to cum inside my daughter again before the switch, we’d have to hurry.

I glanced at the clock. Twenty minutes to the hour. Even with my earlier orgasm, I was confident I could get off in ten minutes, or fifteen at the latest. Plenty of time.

Still, better safe than sorry.

“Do you want me inside you?” I murmured, and my daughter’s eyes fluttered at the question.

“Yessss, Daddy…” she said tremblingly.

“Say it,” I ordered.

“I want you inside me.”

A grin spread across my face.

“Again.”

“Please, Daddy. Please. I want you inside me. I want Daddy’s big, long cock filling me up. Oh god, I’ve never wanted anything so badly in my life…”

My left hand was resting on Belle’s thigh, and I could feel it twitching with want as she begged me to fuck her.

If you’ve never had a busty eighteen-year old sex goddess begging to feel your cock inside them, I truly recommend it.

“Ride me,” I instructed. “Ride Daddy’s cock and make him cum.”

“Y-yes,” my wife moaned. I glanced at the door. It was closed, but not locked. Belle (in Mary’s body) was still sleeping in the den, so unless she’d decided to move into her parents’ hallway and listen in, I knew that she couldn’t hear us. Ben was just a few rooms away, but that kid can sleep through anything.

“Good girl,” I murmured, enjoying the twitch that my words evoked.

The sight of my daughter’s flushed, naked body clambering on top of mine…if God had struck me down in that moment (something which I can’t deny would have been well-deserved) I would have died a happy, happy man.

As my wife positioned my cock at the entry of our daughter’s pussy-lips, I was struck by the symmetry of it. The first time I’d felt my erection enter Belle’s wetness—the time I’d taken her virginity—had been in this same position, in the cabin. I briefly wondered if she was remembering the same moment…until she lowered her body onto mine, and I stopped wondering anything at all.

My eyes were tightly closed as my wife expertly rode my dick. Mary is the furthest thing in the world from a slut, despite what her actions over the past two weeks might suggest. I was the only man she’d ever been with…which meant that she knew exactly how to please me.

The combination of my wife’s expertise and my daughter’s flawless body was enough to block out the rest of the world. All I could think about were the sensations, the endorphins flooding my body, the knowledge that I was balls-deep in the hottest woman on the planet.

No, not woman. Girl.

My girl. My baby girl.

It should’ve made me sick. It should’ve been a distraction. It should’ve made the entire situation entirely un-sexy.

But in that moment, as I fucked my daughter for the last time, it was an undeniable turn-on. The fact that it was my own daughter’s pussy giving me such pleasure, making me completely lose myself in the moment…

I couldn’t imagine anything hotter.

“Oh, god,” I moaned, opening my eyes and smiling up at Belle. She was looking at me as though we were the last two people on earth, like nothing—and no one—else existed. Her face was flushed, her body was glistening with sweat, and her eyes were burning into mine with a passion that made my dick impossibly harder.

“I’m gonna cum,” I gasped. “I’m gonna cum…—“

As my balls emptied, so did my mind. My entire focus was on the sensation of my cum, spurting out through my dick, into Belle. Into my daughter. Into my baby girl.

She kept on grinding as I came, and I could tell that her own orgasm wasn’t far behind. The feeling of my incestuous seed filling our daughter’s cunt had never failed to result in a climax, and her breathing told me that it was going to happen any second. She’d cum, we’d possibly have time to cuddle for a bit, and then I knew she really should shower before midnight, before…—

I glanced at the clock, to check how long we had to cuddle.

Oh, shit.

Oh, shit.

“Honey!” I gasped. “We—I—the—“

But it was too late. My desperate pleas fell on deaf ears.

It was midnight.

We’d gotten so lost in our love-making, so carried away by the carnal experience we’d been sharing; both my wife and I had somehow managed to completely lose track of the time.

And now…

I watched as my daughter’s face went slack. I tried to pull out, to fling her off me, but her entire body weight was on my cock, and even as my wife’s mind left Belle’s body and her own returned, the teenage thighs never stopped gyrating, shifting Belle’s body forward and back, filling her up and stimulating her clit.

I swear, I could see the exact moment that her mind re-entered her body. Even as I scrambled to try to take her off my cock without hurting either of us, my eyes were fixed to my daughter’s face, and I saw it all. The look of puzzlement, of shock…and worst of all, the look of lust as she teetered over the edge, reaching the climax that Mary had brought the teenage body to the brink of.

“Oh, fuck,” she groaned, her mouth falling open as the far-too-familiar signs of female orgasm passed through her. “Oh, godddd…”

There was nothing either of us could do about it. Belle’s eyes fluttered as the orgasm swept across her body, and I just stared in dull horror as she came, her pussy clenching around my softening dick, her body twitching and shaking with pleasure as it was wracked with climax.

A thousand thoughts ran through my head as I watched—and felt—my daughter cum.

We’d fucked up. As I’d literally fucked up, we’d completely fucked up. The point of this had been to help reconnect with our daughter, to benefit her. The goal had been to help her grow up in a healthy, loving way.

Not like this.

Now, she knew. She knew that we’d used her body for sex. That I’d used her body for sex. She knew that I’d been inside her. That I’d taken her virginity.

And worst of all…she knew the pleasure that my actions could cause.

Things would never be the same again. How could they be?

When her climax was done, it was like it took her a few moments to come to; longer than it had taken for her to readjust to being back in her own body.

Finally, her face twisted into a look of abject fear and disgust. As I heard the pounding footsteps of my wife—back in her own body—running up the stairs, along the hallway, trying to reach us so she could mitigate as much damage as possible, Belle stared down at me, her expression no doubt mirroring my own.

As Mary burst through the door, Belle never stopped staring at me. As much as you can see how someone is feeling, I could see that she was damaged. Broken; possibly irrevocably so.

My wife reached the side of the bed, just in time to hear a single, sobbing word leaving our daughter’s lips:

“D-daddy?”