The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Monday

by Pan

Chapter 10:

“Honey,” I said gently, as my wife picked Belle’s body off the floor. “You’ve got to get out of here.”

“Why?” she asked, and for a moment it was easy to see nothing but my daughter’s innocent face, easy to pretend that everything was business as usual.

Then the image of my daughter’s face twitching in orgasm crossed my mind, and I was forced to look away.

“Because, I’ve…I’ve got to cum.”

“Oh my god,” she said, her eyes lighting up. “Oh my god oh my god oh my god Andrew, please. Please. Let me see it.”

“No!”

I stared at her, aghast. Maybe it was the intensity of my reaction, maybe it was the fact that she’d just cum, but—for the first time since switching bodies with my daughter—Mary backed down.

Whether or not the contrite look on her face was genuine, I couldn’t say, but she backed down.

“Of course,” she said, and almost immediately, I was alone.

I swear, no man has ever loaded up a porn site as quickly as I did that afternoon. I knew that Mary—well, Mary’s body—was going to be home within the next half-hour, and so it was a race against the clock.

I was hard as I could ever remember being, I was right on the edge…but, to my horror, I immediately found a problem in every video I loaded up.

One porn star had the same hair-color as my daughter; the next was wearing a school uniform. The next video took place in a den far too similar to the one that I was sitting in…I clicked through video after video, wanting nothing more than to cum, unable to find anything completely safe.

I had never seen my daughter’s tits (and was never going to), and so I was safe for a few minutes with a titty-fucking video…until I realized that the porn-star’s skin was the exact same shade of olive as Belle’s.

“No no no no,” I muttered, before the obvious solution occurred to me.

Clumsily typing “black chiscks” into the search bar, I was delighted to find that the dark-skinned beauties within had ZERO physical similarities to my daughter.

I was safe.

Running my hand up and down my hardness, I allowed myself to get lost in the video: a black woman getting plowed from all sides by equally-dark men. I’m sure there was some semblance of a plot; all I cared about was getting off without any chance of my daughter’s body entering my mind.

Before long, my balls were gleefully emptying themselves into a tissue that I’d prepared for that very purpose. With a sigh of relief, I cleaned everything up and pulled up my pants…

And that was when I heard it.

“Belle?”

Shit. Mary was home.

Well, Belle was home. Belle in Mary’s body was home.

I cleaned up as quickly as I could, and opened my office door. My ‘wife’ was standing there—Belle had managed to do a better job at Mary’s makeup today, although her stance was all wrong. My wife has many vices, but slouching is not one of them.

The worried look on her face was really what concerned me.

“Honey-blossom?” I asked, hoping she couldn’t smell anything on me as I moved towards her. “What’s up?”

“Belle was…”

“What?”

“When I came home, Belle was kneeling outside your office.”

I tightened my jaw.

“Oh?”

“Yeah. What were you doing in there?”

“Oh, we’d just had a bit of a fight,” I lied smoothly. “I’d told her she couldn’t wear that damn bikini, and that I was going to get rid of it.”

“What? She looks great in that bikini!”

My first instinct was to argue, but then I remembered who I was really talking to. I remembered the reason we were doing this in the first place.

“I know,” I said after a pause. A fight wouldn’t help anyone here. “But surely you can agree she’s too young to be showing off that much skin.”

“Uh, she’s not a child. She’s old enough to make her own decisions.”

I bit my tongue, and took a deep breath before responding.

“You’re right,” I said calmly. “Yeah, that’s a good point. What do you think we should do?”

“Let her wear the bikini. Where did you hide it?”

“In the safe,” I said. “That’s probably why she was spying—trying to see the combination.”

“Ha!”

Hearing my daughter’s derisive laugh coming from my wife’s lips was an odd experience. Of course, it wasn’t even in the top ten ‘odd experiences’ I’d had over the last few days, so I didn’t dwell on it.

“Hmmm?”

“Doesn’t work.”

“What?”

“You can’t see someone unlock the safe from there. You can only see your chair, and…”

Belle trailed off, my wife’s eyes avoiding mine as she realized what she was saying. Good thing, too—a dark look must have appeared on my face as I realized exactly what Mary had been looking for.

“Probably.” she awkwardly concluded. “I mean, that’s what I reckon. What do you think?”

I decided to keep playing into my daughter’s perception of me.

“Probably,” I casually responded. “I’ll get the bikini out after dinner.”

“I can get it!” my daughter offered, far too quickly. “What’s the combination?”

I stifled a smile.

“Don’t worry about it, honey. You’ve had a long day. Let me take care of this.”

* * *

“I know. I screwed up.”

I stood in my daughter’s doorway, leaning against the frame. I had done the disappointed father act so many times, but this was the first time I felt like it was actually working.

Too bad it was on the wrong person.

“I know.”

I didn’t say a word, just raised one eyebrow.

“God damn it, Andrew, I know. I’m sorry. It’s just…”

She let out a sigh so despondent, I would have thought she was putting it on, but then I noticed her eyes were watering.

I sat down beside her on the bed, and put one arm around her.

“It’s okay, honey. Just…we need to be more careful, okay?”

“I know.”

“In future, just…”

“Andrew, I know.

“You can’t let those hormones…—“

Andrew…

I decided to drop it. Giving my daughter an awkward fatherly side-hug, I kissed her on the top of the head, and—for the first time in a week—started to feel as though things were getting back to normal.