The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILFs Gone Wild

by Iron Nick

“Dude, all we use this drug for is to get laid and get our brothers laid?” Randy asked Walt.

“Seriously, Randy, we have a magic drug that makes people do and believe whatever we say. We’re going to use it to not only get laid, but become heroes who will go down in Alpha Sigma Gamma history.”

“I guess. I still feel guilty about using it on the frat,” said Randy.

“It’s for THEIR protection and any girl we bring back there. Don’t forget ‘what happens in the Alpha, stays in the Alpha!’” said Walt

“Good point,” agreed Randy. “Well, it’s “bukkake night” as we promised, so who’s it going to be?”

The two scanned the local pub they were in. It was a nice place about a mile from campus and bordering an upscale subdivision.

“Besides,” said Walt, “it’s not like we can just slip this to the President or some Hollywood hottie.”

“I guess you’re right,” said Randy. He then nudged Walt as three women entered the pub.

The three women were all appeared to be in their mid-thirties to early forties. All three were attractive. One was tall had long thick dark brown hair in a pony tail. She wore black slacks, a white blouse, and black vest. Another was petite with short blonde hair and wore a knee length leather skirt, and pink sleeveless blouse, and the third was a bit taller than the blonde with shoulder length light brown hair that was very curly and hung to her shoulders. She wore a tight red skirt that came down to mid-thigh and a black blouse.

“MILFs night out?” Walt asked Randy.

The three women walked up to the bar. The tall brunette said, “Our friend here is celebrating her divorce and joining our singles again club. We want three cosmos!”

“Three hot MIFs,” said Randy, “and I bet at least one is probably a bit starved for a good fucking!”

The three friends got their drinks and headed for a table near Randy and Walt. “Here’s to Marlissa,” said the tall one. She motioned her drink to the petite blonde, “she got two great kids out of it, but now she still has them, but she’s free and unfettered again!”

“Watch out, boys!” said the one with the light brown hair. The three clinked glasses and took sips.

“Oh, yeah,” whispered Walt. “These three are primed for some hot young frat boy meat!”

Walt and Randy walked to the bar and ordered three buttery nipple shots and two shots of whiskey. Making sure no one was looking, Randy put a drop of black liquid from a small vial in each of the buttery nipple shots. After the liquid dissipated, they boys took the shots to the table where the three women were sitting.

“Ladies, we could not help but overhear,” said Walt, “We’d like to help you celebrate. Please accept these shots.”

“Why thanks,” said the taller woman.

“Have a seat,” said the one with light brown hair.

Walt and Randy put the shots down and pulled up chairs.

“Here’s to Marlissa,” said Randy, “single again and all ready to break some hearts!”

“Cheers!” said the group. They all took their shots.

“I’m Randy, and this is Walt.”

The tall one, who seemed to be the de facto leader, said, “I’m Claire, as you know this is Marlissa, and this is Wendy.”

“Nice to meet you beautiful young ladies,” said Walt.

“Aren’t you charmers?” asked Wendy.

“So you three are out on the town?” asked Randy.

“Yep, our kiddos are with their daddies this weekend,” said Marlissa.

Randy looked around to make sure no one was paying close attention to the table and said, “Remsem!”

The women’s expressions went blank. Randy and Walt looked at each other and smiled.

“Listen closely,” said Randy, “You will do whatever Randy or Walt say and will believe whatever they say. You are in the mood to suck cock tonight. You LOVE sucking cock. You orgasm any time cum hits your face or goes into your mouth. Marlissa, you especially find Randy and Walt very sexy and desirable. You really want to have sex with both of them at the same time, and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. Any time I or Walt say ‘Resmen!’ you will fall back into this trance.”

Randy looked around again. “Nekawa!”

The three women blinked a few times then smiled. Marlissa blushed a bit then licked her lips as she looked at Randy then at Walt.

“Ladies, I know you three are out of a wild time tonight,” said Walt, “You’re throwing caution to the wind. Isn’t that right?”

The women nodded. Marlissa leaned in closer.

“Since Marlissa here is the women of the evening. You all think it’s appropriate for Randy and I to fuck her. She deserves it.”

“Great idea!” said Claire.

Marlissa blushed again and nodded.

“I know the owner pretty well,” said Randy, “I’m sure he’ll let us use his store room. Hold on.” Randy got up and walked over to the bartender. After a short conversation, Randy motioned for Walt and Marlissa to come with him. The two followed Randy and the bartender to the storeroom, which the bartender unlocked.

Once inside the storeroom, Randy shut and locked the door. “Are you on birth control?” he asked Marlissa, who was flushed and nervous.

“No, I had a hysterectomy two years ago.”

“OK,” said Randy, “Walt and I are clean. Now how about I fuck you from behind while you suck Walt off. You think that’s a great idea, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes I do!” said Marlissa.

Randy went behind Marlissa. He pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties to her ankles and removed them. He pushed down on her back, and she bent at the waist and spread her legs.

Walt and Randy unzipped. Soon Randy had Marlissa by the hips as he fucked her, and Walt had her by the head as she sucked him off.

“Wow, you love this!” said Randy, “you’re going to orgasm over and over and over!”

Marlissa moaned and then shivered. She moaned more deeply as she was fucked and she bucked her hips back against Randy. She orgasmed over and over. Randy slapped her ass a few teams. “You love to have your ass spanked, Marlissa!” he said.

Marlissa just moaned more.

Finally Randy and Walt both came.“Drink it all,” said Walt, “you love drinking cum.”

Randy pulled out as Marlissa happily swallowed every drop of Walt’s cum.

“You loved that!” said Randy.

Marlissa stood up and smiled broadly. She licked her lips. “Yes, I absolutely loved it!” she cooed.

“Good, suck my cock clean. You owe it to me.”

“Of course,” said Marlissa who did as she was told.

When she was finished, she cleaned herself with a towel she took from an unopened package of towels. She put her panties back on, and the three went back to their table.

“She’s, not just a sexy MILF,” said Walt, “She knows how to please her men!”

“Woo hoooo!” yelled Claire.

“Yep,” said Randy, “all three you of you are total MILFs!”

“Um, what’s a ‘MILF’?” asked Wendy.

“Mother I’d Like to Fuck!” said Claire, “get with it!”

“Yep, I know all three of you love to let your hair down,” said Walt, “and love to head out for your some young college boy cock!”

The words sank in, and the three women believed them. They all raised their glasses and clinked them together.

“We’ve got a great idea,” said Randy. “Let’s head back to our frat. The three of you have a cock sucking contest.”

“It’s a GREAT idea,” said Walt. “You three come with us. You each kneel down, and our frat brothers line up. Each guy cums on your face. You LOVE sucking cock, don’t you.” Walt said in a declarative way.

The three women smiled and blushed. “Oh yeah!” said Claire. The others nodded.

“When all our brothers are finished, the one with the most cum on her wins. The one with the second most cum licks the cum off of the winner, and the loser licks the cum off the second place winner, and the loser can’t wash any of the cum off her until tomorrow morning! It’s a GREAT idea!”

“Woo hoo!” all three women said together. They were growing aroused.

“So, let’s head back to the frat,” said Walt. “How did you ladies get here?”

“Wendy drove,” said Claire.

“OK, Claire, you ride with me,” said Randy. “Walt will ride with Marlissa and Wendy. Let’s go!”

The women downed their drinks and headed out. As Randy drove Claire to the frat, Walt and the other two followed. Randy turned to Claire, “I have a GREAT idea for your next MILF night out.”

“Tell me!” said Claire.

“There’s a bar named Pablo’s near campus. It’s a big hangout for college kids. Next month, the three of you go there. Each one drives her own car. You all wear short skirts and thongs.”

“I like where this is heading,” said Claire.

“So you have another contest. This time you again see how many cocks you can suck by seducing guys and taking them back to your cars. You have two hours. You swallow this time.”

“So right!” said Claire.

“Ok, as I said, this is a GREAT idea, so after two hours, you tally up. Honor system. The loser must remove her panties in the bar and put them on her head. She then has to plant kisses on each of the other two women’s butt cheeks!”

Claire threw her head back and laughed. “That’s such a wickedly awesome idea!” she said. “It makes me kinda randy, Randy!” At the next stop light, she leaned over and gave Randy a passionate french kiss.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to the Alpha house. Randy and Walt led the ladies inside. They were greeted by cheers from the frat boys who were assembled in the front room playing first person shooter video games. Then ladies sauntered in.

“Hellooooo, Alphas!” said Walt. “These lovely MILFs are in the mood for cum!”

Another cheer went up, and the ladies blushed, but their breathing grew heavier, and they licked their lips and eyed the assembled frat boys hungrily.

“Ladies,” said Randy, “We don’t want to mess up your clothes. Please strip to your bra and panties. Do it sexily!”

The women smiled. They each started to sway and gyrate as they slowly undid their clothes to the cheers and whistles of the frat. Soon all three were in their underwear.

Randy fetched a permanent marker. “Hold still, ladies,” he said. He wrote “MILFs” across Wendy’s chest. “Gone” on Claire’s chest, and “Wild!” on Marlissa’s chest. “Get together for group photos. Give us your cell phones, and we’ll preserve the moment for you. Just don’t share. What happens in Alpha....”

“Stays in Alpha!” yelled the frat.

The women retrieved the cell phones form their purses, and Randy and Walt took photos of the three women, arms around each other and smiling broadly.

Walt and Randy then led the ladies to the front of the living room. “Kneel please,” said Walt. Each woman knelt. “Hands behind your backs.” The women obeyed. “OK, now, we’ll line up. It’s like a bank line. You go to first available MILF! We’ll cum on your faces. The one with the most cum on her face wins! You girls LOVE cum!”

The frat cheered!

Three boys lowered their pants and underwear and approached the three women. Soon each woman was hungrily going down on her boy. The women started to moan. Their eyes were closed, and their chests were heaving.

Soon the boys one by one pulled out and shot their loads onto the women’s faces, causing each woman to orgasm.

There were twenty-four boys in the frat. Claire was getting off the boys she was going down on the fastest while Wendy was lagging in the rear. Each time a guy ejaculated on their faces, the women orgasmed. Soon the women were panting between blow jobs, they were flushed, and cum ran down their faces.

Finally, the last boy was sucked off.

“Awesome!” said Randy. “Boys, who won?” Randy walked over and put his hand over Marlissa’s head. The boys cheered. He then put his hand over Wendy’s head. The boys cheered, but not as loudly as they did for Marlissa. Finally, Randy put his hand over Claire’s head, and the boys erupted into their loudest cheer.

“Claire wins!” Randy said.

Claire bowed.

“Let’s get an ‘after’ photo,” said Walt. The women pressed together and smiled as Randy and Walt took photos of them with the women’s cell phones. “Again,” said Walt, “don’t share these photos. Just look at them when you’re lonely and horny.”

“Marlissa,” said Randy, “lick the cum off of Claire’s face, and Wendy, lick the cum offof Marlissa’s face. “Trust me, you’ll LOVE it!”

Marlissa turned to Claire and stared licking the cum off of her face. At the same time, Wendy started trying to lick the cum off of Marlissa’s face. The boys watched and enjoyed the spectacle. When Marlissa and Wendy were done, they licked their lips.

“OK, bukkake night is over,” Said Randy. “Ladies, get dressed.”

The women got up. Their panties had noticeable wet spots in the crotch. After they were dressed, Randy and Walt led them outside.

On the front porch, Randy said, “Remsem,” the three women went into a trance.

“You will go to Claire’s house. The three of you will strip nude and get in bed together. Marlissa will be in the middle, with Wendy behind her and Claire in front of her. Marlissa spoon Claire, and Wendy spoon Marlissa. Tonight you will have a very restful sleep, and when you wake, you will feel rested and energetic. Wendy and Marlissa you will LOVE Claire’s idea for your next MILF’s night out. As long as all of you are single, you will get together at least once a month for a wild MILF’s night out, but remember, what happens on a MILF’s night out, stays with you three! Nekawa!”

The women blinked a few times. They smiled and thanked the boys. Claire and Marlissa kissed the boys on the cheek, but they waved Wendy off.

Randy and Walt watched the women walk to Claire’s SUV.

“I’m thinking our house is messy,” said Walt, “I’m thinking we should have some French maids tidy up. The question is who?”

“Well, I have an idea,” said Randy. He slapped Walt on the back, and the two walked back into the house.