The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MI5 = My 5

by Turntable Eyes

“Fuck You” Cordelia spat at her captor.

“Oh now, don’t be getting ahead of yourself. You will be doing that soon enough.” Cordelia’s captor, the media mogul Lawrence Stern, flashed the MI5 agent a dazzling smile and left the room.

Cordelia was twenty-three, one of the youngest agents MI5 had in the field. She had graduated top of her class from Oxford University with a degree in Psychology and Neural Mechanics and been snapped up by the security service not long after. She’d aced all the tests and proven herself capable of being an asset to Queen and country time and time again.

And yet... here she was. She’d been on a fairly routine mission, to infiltrate Stern’s household by seducing him and finding out how deep his connection with the secret organisation NEBULA ran. NEBULA were a counter-government group seeking revolution and political upheaval in the UK and it was MI5’s mandate to stop them. Stern was rumored to be a relatively highly ranked member of the group but there was no concrete evidence as yet. That was why Cordelia was here. At least, that was why Cordelia was in his house. The reason she was chained to his bed was completely different.

She’d managed to get an invitation to a small dinner party Stern was throwing. Whilst everyone seemed to be enjoying the champagne and distracted in conversation she’d snuck off to explore the house. Finding Stern’s study unlocked she couldn’t resist an attempt at hacking his computer and at the very least setting a key tracer. Unfortunately when she’d tried to gain access to his files a panel had opened in his desk and sprayed her with concentrated gas which knocked her out cold. When she woke she was in her current uncompromising position.

Stern came back into the room whilst she was squirming, trying to find a way to loosen the manacles that held her arms out, even if she could slip a foot out of one of the iron bands she might be able to get enough leverage to rip the chains from the bed, she was at the peak of physical fitness after all. But alas her bonds were tight and there was little or no give in the chains that connected her manacles to the bed and so she was still spread eagled and flustered when he came back.

He didn’t really give her much of a glance as he moved to the bedside table and deposited a silver box there.

“What do you want Stern?” she asked.

“Oh that will all become clear. What? Do you think I’m going to reveal my entire plan to you before you’re properly neutralised so that you can escape and foil me—this isn’t James Bond Cordy, This is real life.” He opened the box and was fiddling with something but she couldn’t make out what from where she was lying.

“Don’t call me Cordy! And anyway, if you were going to kill me why not do it when I was unconscious rather than when you’ve got me chained up? Are you such a monster that you just wanted to gloat first?” She knew she probably shouldn’t antagonise him but he was acting so cool—she needed to get him emotional, maybe then he’d make some crucial slip.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at her in surprise. “Kill you? Why would I do that? I don’t want to kill you—or anyone for that matter!”

That threw her for a moment, “but you said I needed to be neautralised... I assumed...”

“Oh yes, you do. You’re quite the threat to both me and my organisation. We have other ways of dealing with you though, rather than killing you. Besides, what would that achieve? You’d simply be replaced and we’d be no better off. If anything we’d be worse off as we wouldn’t know the identity of the MI5 operative heading our case.” He went back to rummaging in the box, emerging with a couple of strange devices, the size of fifty pence pieces, with tiny microchips and LEDs studded over them. “These will do quite nicely.”

He went to work rubbing some sort of adhesive into her temples and stuck the devices on to her head, one on each side. Pressing a button on a third, larger device, she felt the devices warm up as they activated.

“The glorious thing about your investigation is that you were completely in the dark. You have no idea what we’ve been working on do you? No, don’t answer just listen. I’ll tell you, there’s no risk of you escaping now. We’ve been developing technology that will give us power over the entire world. Subliminal mind control, chemically induced slaves, we’ve tried everything. We’ve had a number of successes and now posses several technologies that can make whoever we want do whatever we want. There are a number of side effects but we’re working on those.

“The devices I’ve just glued to you are an example of a device we created early on, they are neural transmitters. They literally hack into your brain wave patterns and alter them through a process that to be honest I’m not fully informed about, though I have been informed that everything they can’t change directly they will alter using simple reward/punish responses. Like Pavlov’s dogs.”

Cordelia was horrified. “You’re going to brainwash me?!”

Stark grinned, “essentially yes.”

She fought against her bonds again, she could feel something funny going on at her temples. He3r thoughts were becoming hazy. “No! You can’t! I’ll do anything you want, just don’t do this. I can be helpful to you, in more ways than one. I’ve seen the way you looked at me when I met you at the party... I... I...” It was becoming harder to think. Her struggles became weaker.

Stark sat on the bed next to her, “Yes my dear Cordy, you are indeed a beauty. That would be why you were chosen for this mission no doubt. I’m sure MI5 were completely aware of my weakness for the fairer sex. But you don’t seem to realise, after this is over you WILL do anything I ask, including my every sexual whim, so you really have nothing to offer me right now that you won’t be giving me completely loyal in...” he checked his watch, “ooo about five minutes.”

He slipped his hand into the considerable cleavage of the cocktail dress she was wearing and rubbed one of her nipples, she’d gone bra-less to increase her chances of seducing him. Rather than complain or resist she arched her body to push her breast into his hand.

“Don’t... call... me... Cordy... mmm”

Stark smiled to himself, she was weakening up nicely. He’d picked this particular method of brainwashing her because it was one of the quickest they’d come up with and he didn’t want MI5 to miss their agent for too long. It did carry a side effect, a result of the pleasure reward/punish pain programming, it left the victim highly sexed, however if anything this made it all the more attractive to use on a beauty like his little Cordelia here.

Judging that the devices had been active long enough he unlocked her shackles, arms and legs. She stared at him for a moment and rolled off the bed and made for the door.

“Stay here” he ordered. She took another step away before falling to the ground clutching the sides of her head, her golden blonde hair spilling over her hands and face. She clawed at the devices but couldn’t get them off. The pain was unbearable. She crawled back to the bed and it receded.

“Cordy, who am I?”

“M... Master Stark... B... But my name is Cordelia! Not... Cordy!”

Stark smirked, it was amusing to find that she was so string willed, the programming needed maybe another minute to completely overwhelm her. He walked over to her, sitting on her legs, a crumpled heap in a black cocktail dress, He helped her up, she only came up to his chest without her high heels on, he’d left them in his study when he’d retrieved her unconscious form.

“No, you are Cordy, you are mine and you are happy.” He held her to him, squeezing her gently and stroking her hair. She just murmured.

“Cor.. Cordeli... Cord... Cordy. I am Cordy. You are my Master... I... I’m happy.” She looked up at Stark and it was true, she beamed up at her master, her intelligent, gorgeous master. Suddenly a wave of pleasure hit her.

It was a good job Stark had hold of her, Cordy buckled in his arms, her mouth an ‘O’ of shock as every nerve fibre in her body lit up in pleasure. He lay her on the bed and climbed on next to her. Slowly unzipping her dress he asked her if she remember the promise she’d made not ten minutes ago.

“No?”

“You said you’d fuck me.”

She grinned as he said that and her hand went to his crotch where there was a definite bulge in his trousers. Her whole body was alive, she’d never felt better than she felt now. Stern... Lawrence... Her Master looked happy too and she knew it was that happiness of his that made her feel the way she did and she never wanted the feeling to end. She’d do anything to keep feeling that way, to keep Lawrence Stern happy.

She climbed on top of her master, sitting on his chest. She kissed him passionately and he cupped her arse in his hands. She unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest ass she exposed more and more of it. He ran his hands up her dress to the zip he’d started on before, he took it all the way down and she stood over him and stepped out of the dress leaving herself naked except for a black and pink thong. He quickly shed his shirt and she unbuckled his belt, and freed him off his trousers. Ripping the boxer shorts off with equal gusto he now lay naked below her, his cock ragingly hard and ready of her. She took it in her hands and kissed it. Once. Twice. Before taking it into her mouth, all the way in.

Running her tongue along his rock hard shaft she felt wave upon wave of pleasure. His own happiness was triggering near orgasmic sensations in her, it was an indescribable feeling. Her master moaned slightly and his cock convulsed shooting his seed into her mouth. She instantly took even more of his cock into her, until she could hardly breath but she swallowed every drop of the warm liquid that he sent her, it tasted like nothing she’d ever tasted. It was the most beautiful thing. She’d given blow jobs before, to her boyfriend no less and although he was a mere distant memory, as was so much of her life before this moment, she did remember that it had never been this good for her.

When he was spent she removed her lips. Kissing his cock again before moving back up her masters body to his face. She lay next to him, rubbing her hands over his body whilst she squirmed and rubbed her breasts into him. Her nipples were so sensitive they felt like they were going to explode.

“That was amazing!” said Stark, staring at the ceiling, enjoying the motion of the beautiful MI5 agent next to him. She gasped as his words sent her into a full orgasm. Moaning she ripped off her own thong and began playing with herself with one hand whilst continuing to caress her master with the other, and her breasts. The sight and sensation soon had Stark hard again and seeing this effect Cordy leapt onto him.

“Fuck me master! Please! Oh God Fuck me!”

He grinned and was more than happy to comply, flipping their positions he rested over her and held her eye contact as he thrust his freshly rejuvenated cock into her in one hard fast movement. She screamed as multiple orgasms washed over her, the sexual stimulation piling on top of the behavioural reinforcements to drive her beyond what she thought were the limits of physical pleasure. Again and again she came all over his cock, her muscles contracting and squeezing in on him until with a grunt Stark himself exploded filling her with his own cum, their juices ran together as they lay panting.

As Stark looked at his beautiful slave, who looked back at him with adoration and worship, he not only knew that the technology had been a complete success, he also knew that his operations with NEBULA were going to be completely different now that he had not only evidence that the brainwashing would work on unwilling victims, but also now that they had a contact within MI5.

Yes, he though to himself as he stroked Cordy’s naked breast causing her nipples to harden, the possibilities are endless.