The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Randy isn’t sure what major he wants to follow in college. Wendy tries to advise him.

NOTE: This story was an entry in Lisa’s June contest, “MCU, Class of 2009.” The MC University concept is a product of Lisa Teez’s warped imagination, and I thank her for letting us play in her world.

* * *

MC University- Advisor’s Office

By: Chrystal Wynd

“So, tell me, Randy,” said Wendy, “do you know what course of study you want to pursue during your time here at MC University?”

The thin young man in front of her shrugged and slouched further down into his chair.

Her experience as an academic advisor had honed her instincts well, and Wendy could usually guess a student’s answer before they opened their mouths. She was sure she had this one pegged, and his answer didn’t change her thinking. Not that it had been challenging, of course. He had obviously dressed carelessly, his hair was long and uncombed, and no razor had threatened his face in days, at least. His jeans were worn thin in several places and there were even holes in both knees. He wasn’t really dirty...just unkempt in a traditionally adolescent manner.

“Well, there are several options to consider,” said Wendy. “There are two major tracks to consider when initially entering the university, but one of them requires actual, ah, mental abilities. That’s the psionics path- mental domination and the like.”

Randy gave no indication of listening. His fingers played with one of the holes in his jeans.

“However, in your case, I think it’s safe to assume you will be following the more traditional track,” said Wendy. “Let’s review some of the options from that track, shall we?”

Randy shrugged. “Whatever,” he said.

Wendy sighed and slid her heels off her feet. He hadn’t said much, but at least he was finally speaking. She was barely ten years older than the kid sitting in front of her, but she felt miles and miles ahead of him in real life.

She opened Randy’s file and glanced over the few documents housed inside. “Well, none of your assessments have been filed yet,” she said, “but we don’t really need them yet anyway. Tell me, do you think you would enjoy the physical sciences?”

Randy looked up. “Sciences?”

Wendy nodded. “Yes, the sciences. There’s more to mind control then swinging the watch or pushing the button, you know. If you were to take up engineering, for example, you’d be building actual machines that would take over someone’s mind effortlessly.”

Randy stirred. “Huh. I don’t know. There’s a lot of, you know, math and stuff in engineering, ain’t there?”

Wendy nodded, her fingers undoing the buttons of her blouse. “Yes, there is, but that’s not your only option. Chemistry is less math-intensive, although there are, of course, numerous formulas to deal with. Success in that field would certainly give you access to a wider variety of potential victims, however.”

Randy made a face. “Yeah, I suppose. Not big on chemicals, though.”

“All right,” said Wendy, “How about Biology?”

Randy blinked. “Are you serious?”

“Oh, yes,” said Wendy, slipping off her blouse and laying it neatly on the desk. “Working in concert with other disciplines, you could easily develop addictive sperm, particularly if you employ methods from Comparative Biology. You could become quite the impregnator, if you so desired, or you could turn various women into baby factories. This branch of the department has become quite expansive in recent times. The department itself is housed in the Homer Vargas Hall, but the Limerick and Cristina Prince wings are being added this fall. The designs have already been certified by the G-Man council.”

Randy appeared to consider it. “Huh. That sounds all right, I guess. What else ya got?”

“Well,” said Wendy, “If you’re a traditionalist, there’s always Psychology. It gives you direct access to the mind, and you don’t have to play with so many formulas. The sheer number of hypnotists that have graduated from this program speaks for itself. Our induction classes are second to none. Personal charisma helps, of course, but is hardly necessary.”

“Huh,” grunted Randy. He scratched his unshaven chin. “That it?”

“Oh, not at all,” said Wendy. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. “We offer a number of strong business courses that dovetail well with many other tracks of study. Our students often double major in business and one of the sciences. When you develop a method of mind-control, there is no substitute for good marketing. Done correctly, you can end up creating and running the next BimboTech or Blonde Concepts. You might even end up with your portrait on the walls of Sympathetic Devil Hall.”

Randy scratched his bristly chin. “I dunno. That might be cool. I like being the boss.”

Wendy nodded as she slid her bra straps off her shoulders. Perhaps she was getting somewhere with this kid after all. “If you like being in charge, you might consider enrolling in our Leadership track of study. Our third and fourth year classes in designing and leading cults are amongst the finest instruction in mass mind-control offered anywhere.”

Randy nodded, appearing lost in thought. “Yeah, that doesn’t sound so bad. Hot chicks just doing whatever I tell ‘em to. Everyone jumping when I tell ‘em to. I just might do that.”

Wendy stood and began to wriggle out of her skirt. “It’s an intense course of study, however. It’s not really a course for slackers or the like. Also, it helps to know that you have a full-proof method of control, because anything less will affect your confidence. Without confidence, you’re not likely to excel in your studies.”

Randy snorted. “I don’t think I’ll have any problems there,” he said.

Wendy kicked her skirt out from around her feet and then slid her panties down her thighs. “Are you sure about that? You have full confidence in yourself?”

“Yeah, I do,” said Randy, “Though I ain’t sure I want to do that Leadership thing. Nah, I’m kinda leaning towards that first one you talked ‘bout when I got here.”

Wendy forehead crinkled in puzzlement. “Psionics? I hardly think you qualify, Randy.” She used her bare foot to slide her panties away from her chair. “You have to have natural gifts in the area to even be considered.”

“Yeah, I know,” said Randy. “You already told me.”

Wendy nodded. “Exactly. So that’s it, then.”

“Fine,” said Randy. “C’mere and blow me.”

Wendy walked around her desk, her rounded hips rolling. She stopped in front of Randy and then dropped to her knees. She reached out and unzipped his pants. Her thin fingers slid inside his unzipped opening and pulled out his cock.

The academic advisor slid her tongue along the underside of the young man’s shaft. Then she slid her lips over his thickness and felt him harden in her mouth. Once he had reached his full thickness, she began to stroke her tightly wrapped lips up and down his cock.

Randy grunted as she worked his cock with her mouth. She could already feel his balls beginning to swell. These kids came so fast.

Then Randy’s hand was pushing her head away. “Stand up,” he said, “and bend over your desk.”

Wendy got to her feet and turned around to face her desk. She leaned forward until her breasts flattened on the desk surface, her bare ass high. She tried to look over her shoulder.

She felt Randy’s hands on her hips and suddenly her wet sex was full of cock. He started slowly, but then he picked up speed. Her eyes widened as it felt like he was hitting every sensitive spot inside her, and then she closed her eyes and moaned helplessly as he began to bang her silly.

Her hips wriggled helplessly as he pistoned his thick cock back and forth inside her. She could feel her belly muscles jumping and knew she was seconds away from a mind-numbing orgasm. And from a kid. Who knew?

The heat inside her was just peaking when she felt his hands tighten on her hips. He pulled her ass back firmly against his hips and ground his cock into her. Wendy felt his cock thicken and harden even more, and then she realized he was filling her with cum. His breathing was ragged as he continued to press into her, as if making sure every drop stayed inside the wriggling academic advisor.

His release triggered hers, and suddenly Wendy was moaning as waves of pleasure swept over her. Again and again her muscles contracted in intense pleasure, and Wendy could only ride it out. She was only vaguely aware that Randy had continued to fill her with cum for what seemed an unusually long time.

Finally the waves lessened in intensity, then faded all together. Wendy felt his cock slide out of her embarrassingly wet sex, leaving her empty. She felt his hand on her bottom as he gave her a slap on the ass. She stood up and ran her fingers through her hair. Then she walked around her desk once more and sat back down in her chair.

Randy sat back down in his chair as well. His bored expression hadn’t changed. Then he gave her a half-nod.

Wendy blinked. She glanced at her clothing scattered about, the spot where she had just leaned across her desk while a student did her from behind, his smug, bored look. An embarrassed blush started in her cheeks and soon covered her entire face.

“So,” said Wendy, picking up her pen with as much dignity as she could muster, “Psionics, then? Mental domination and the like?”

THE END