The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MC cleaners.

Emma Turner was a thirty something who should have had everything going for her.A natural blonde,very pretty looking,curvy in all the right places,great fun to be around if she let herself go.But she was so tied up in her work that she rarely let herself relax and enjoy her friends company.Not that she had too many friends,apart from a few fairly close ones,who she didn’t let get too close,she was so involved in her work that she rarely got to know anyone properly.She found it difficult to trust people she didn’t know, and she didn’t really enjoy getting to know people,so new friendships rarely happened.Emma’s one big fault was tidiness,she tended to let everything gather in her flat until she JUST had to tidy things up,and not before.

One of her friends,Steve loved Emma dearly,but he was realistic,she was never going to let go enough to have a serious romantic relationship with anyone,so he settled for the next best thing whenever he could,her company.They went out for meals and drinks together,but as Emma would have it,just as chums,nothing more.Fortunately for him a chance occurred to remedy this situation.Now Emma’s birthday was approaching, her 36th to be exact,and Steve had the same problem as anyone else,what to buy the woman who has everything,and if she sees anything she wants, she just goes and buys it.About a fortnight before her birthday on the Tuesday,Emma invited Steve to her flat for a drink,this was an honour not regularly bestowed,so he went.To put it mildly,her flat was an absolute tip,worse even than usual, which is saying something!

He pointed out to Emma,

“If you’re going to have that party here on your birthday as you’ve promised,(she hadn’t,but was daft enough to believe she had),you’d better do something about tidying it up.”

“You’re right,but when will I get the time to do it,I’m just so busy at work?”

“Well...I’ve got an idea,how about I get in one of these specialist cleaning companies to do the work.After all,I’m high up in the retail service industry and I know the right people to do a very good job for you,but is it much of a present for your birthday?”

“Well,its something I need and want,“she agreed with a sly grin, “yes,it’ll be lovely, and it’ll mean another month(!) or so I won’t have to find the time to tidy it up.”

“That’s a deal then,“said Steve,“when shall I get them to call?”

“How about Saturday week,I’ll shop online at work in my lunch break one day that week,saves me leaving the office anyway.And I won’t have time to mess it all up again before my birthday!”

On the Thursday Steve rang Emma up at work,

“It’s all fixed,I’ve arranged the best firm in the area to do the work, satisfaction guaranteed or they halve the price.Mark Cole and a friend, they call themselves MC Cleaners.They’ll be there 9.00 Saturday week, I’ve told them there’ll be plenty of work to do.”

“You’re just so kind,“Emma gushed,“how can I ever repay you?”

“You’ll find out.“said Steve after he’d put the phone down.

(SATURDAY WEEK)

At precisely 9.00 Emma’s security bell rang,and she went across to answer it.

“Yes.”

“Dave and Mark,MC CLeaners,I believe you’re expecting us.”

“Thats right,come on in.“She said.

They came in and looked around,Steve had been right,the place was an absolute tip, even worse than when Steve had been there,Emma’s logic being,why tidy anything when someones being paid to come and clean it for her!

“Thats fine,“they said,“what we’ll do is get all our equipment into the flat before we start,then you can just relax while we do the work.”

“Would you rather I went out,after I’ve shown you everything?“Emma asked them.

“No Miss,we’d rather you were around,in case we need to ask anything, apart from that all you’ve got to do is relax and let us get on with the work.”

“Fine,I can always get on with some paperwork from the office.“she said.

They went back out to their van,Emma showed them how to keep the doors open while they did so,and after a few minutes they returned.Emma showed them where the power points were,and where the kettle and bathroom were,and then said,

“Well if thats everything I’ll go into my little study and do some work,if you want me at all thats where I’ll be.”

“No Miss,there is something I need to do first.“said Mark,and Emma felt a needle prick her arm,and she fell soundly asleep on the floor.

“Right Dave,help me lift her on to the settee for now,she can stay there until we need to clean it,then we’ll just move her on to the bed, she’ll be asleep for 8 hours at least,gives us plenty of time to do the additional extras Steve paid us for.”

When Emma began to come round she found herself lying on her bed,fully clothed.When she realised what had happened,she started to get up,and stopped the moment her head lifted off the pillow.The bedroom was spotless,immaculate,she hadn’t realised it could look that good,and SO tidy too.She got up and started looking round all the other rooms in her large flat,they were all the same,absolutely perfect,a pleasure to the eye.Finally she plucked up courage and entered her main living area,now this was always a mess,usually even when the rest of the flat was fairly tidy.It was spotless,she almost didn’t recognise it,it looked so good,and sat on the settee waiting for her were Mark and Dave.

“Thats fantastic,“she beamed at them,“I didn’t realise it could look that good.”

“All part of the service,Miss.“Mark replied,“Now there’s just 1 thing left to clean now Miss.”

“What’s that?“asked Emma baffled,“It looks to me like everythings been cleaned superbly.”

“All but 1 thing Miss,your mind needs cleaning.”

“My mind,oh very funny,haha and all that.”

“Its true Miss,special order that is,from Steve.”

“I suggest you leave now,before I call the police.“said Emma shocked,” how dare he suggest such a thing!”

“Emma,just listen to me,...curvy blonde sex slave.“and she immediately fell back into a hypnotic trance that Mark had placed her under earlier while she was sleeping.

“Yes Sir,I obey you totally.“she replied with glazed eyes.

“Excellent,Dave,bring up the special vacuum cleaner and its attachments please.”

“OK Mark,on my way.“Dave said.

He returned a few minutes later with a vacuum cleaner,but instead of a hose on the end,there was some wiring with half a dozen or so electrodes attached.He also carried a case with him in the other hand.

“That’s Steve’s little extras is it?“and Dave nodded in reply.

Mark turned to Emma,and said,“Can you still hear me?”

“Yes sir,loud and clear.“she replied.

“Then let me explain,this is a very special cleaner we have here,it doesn’t clean rooms,it cleans minds,totally and completely.The electrodes are attached to your skull,temples and foreheads and then we switch it on.What will happen is that every thought you have ever had will be sucked from your mind into the cleaner until it is a blank sheet.The other side of the machine will then be switched on,and the thoughts that Steve wants you to have for the rest of your life will be blown into your mind,your only thoughts will be as Emma,his loving slave.And as he suspects that you are not that sexually experienced,he has given you some help in that field with the memories he is giving you,you will make his perfect sex slave.What do you say to all this?”

“Thank you Sir,for doing this to me.“she said blankly.

“First of all,“he said,reaching for the case,“there are 1 or 2 physical adjustments to be made.”

On opening the case,there were about a dozen needles inside it,filled with various solutions.

“Walk towards me and stop.“he said to Emma.

“Yes Sir,“she said and did so.

“Strip,naked,even bra and panties,“he said to her.

“Yes Sir,I obey.“she said and did so.When she removed her bra,her full rounded breasts flopped softly against her chest.She removed her panties to reveal a soft trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair.

“Dave,the shaver and cream please,Steve said he wanted her shaved if necessary.”

“OK boss.“Dave replied,and Mark proceeded to shave her pussy until it was bare.

“And now,the rest of the preparation.“Mark said.

“With careful selection,he injected 1 needle into each of her nipples, and 1 more under each breast.He injected 1 into her pussy lips,and a further 1 into her clit.Throughout all this Emma stood as still as a statue,almost robot like in her controlled state.Next he injected a longer needle up her vagina and into her fallopian tubes.He waited 15 minutes then repeated all 7 injections again.

After he had completed this he turned to Dave and said,“Well if Steve’s right about what his doctor friend told him,that should make her the horniest,most sensitive and most receptive sex slave on the planet,and pretty fertile to boot.Whether she is,he’ll find out later,lucky devil. And now to the main part of our work.Emma,go to the bedroom and lay down on your back.”

“Yes Sir,I obey.“was again her only reply.

They followed her into the bedroom and connected the electrodes to her head,2 on the top of the head,1 each side of her forehead and 1 on each temple.Mark turned the cleaner on to the lowest setting and asked her,

“Do you feel anything?”

“Yes Sir,a gentle tingling in my head.”

“Good it’s working,I’ll turn it up to full power.“and he did so.

He pulled out his mobile phone and made a call,“Yes Steve,it’s working perfectly,we should be finished in about an hour,do you want to come and collect her?“He ended the call and turned to Dave,“He’s on his way to see the work completed,says he’s got his own key to let himself in.”

In about 20 minutes,they heard the door go and Steve entered,

“All fine?“he asked.

“Like a treat,“said Mark,“we’ve just about cleaned her mind out,any final instructions before we put in her new memories?”

“No,I think we’ve covered everything,“said Steve,“if only she’d forgotten about work for a while,and thought more about us,I wouldn’t have had to do this.I suppose there are a couple more advantages though,one,a slightly more houseproud Emma,and two,a thoroughly erotic and sensual sex slave in bed,can’t be too bad.“he grinned.

“In that case,lets start processing the new Emma’s memories,she’s forgotten everything,just as you wanted.When we’ve finished,the only thing important in her life will be you,her new Master and loving partner.”

20 minutes or so later,Mark switched off the cleaner/blower, disconnected everything and said, “Work completed,she’s all yours,your loving slave Emma,we’ll just see ourselves out,OK.”

“Fine,“said Steve,“worth every penny.”

When they were gone,he said,“Emma.”

“Yes,Master,“she replied”what do you desire of your loving slave?”

“You are to dress,then drive me to my flat,pick up my last few belongings and bring them here,on Monday the rest of my property will arrive by a removal firm and you will find space for them and for me here at this flat.”

“Thank you Master,I look forward to living here as your slave with you.Will I be permitted to share your bed,Master?”

“Of course,I expect my slave to make me happy in bed whenever I desire.”

“Thank you Sir,slave Emma will do her best to serve you that way,though I am not experienced in those matters.”

“Search your new memories slave,and you will find everything you need to know to satisfy me.”

Emma did so,and said “You are right Master,I do know how to please you in the bedroom,I am just so happy.“and rushed over to him,her breasts bouncing up and down as she did so.“I am sooo lucky to have a loving Master like you.”

“I think we’ll have a little test of that before we collect my things.” said Steve,“Just to make sure.My cock would like a little sign of your admiration,my beautiful slave.”

“Yes Master,certainly Master.“Emma beamed,laid Steve on the bed,and removed Steve’s trousers and pants,and started gently sucking on his cock.

“Turn round Emma,so that I may worship your beautiful body at the same time.”

“Oh thank you Master,of course I will obey you.”

When she turned round Steve placed his tongue on her slit and began to gently work his way up her loving tunnel.At the same time he started tenderly playing with her breasts,Emma letting off moans of pleasure the whole time.Steve thought to himself,“Well I might as well test the new body work,“and gave her nipples a big tweak.The reaction was immediate,Emma let out a loud squeal of pleasure and climaxed massively all over his face.

“Oooh Master,that was wonderful,how did you do that?“she sighed,after licking him clean.

“I’ve adjusted their sensitivity somewhat,for both our pleasures,I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“Oh yes Master,most definitely.Is there anything else you have done to me?”

“Yes,I have done the same to your whole pussy region,you just wait until I enter you.”

“I can’t wait Master,please will you do so?”

“I was leaving that for later,...but alright,there’s no time like the present to make my slave fully mine.”

“Thank you Master,I look forward to being your slave for the rest of my life.”

He entered her gently,after all he still loved her greatly as a person, as well as his slave,and began tenderly making love to her.Her pussy was hot,damp and tight and grabbed his cock firmly,all the muscles had been tightened by the injections into her tubes,within minutes his tender care brought her to the first of many climaxes in that session of lovemaking,and after a while of her very firm attention Steve sent a large amount of warm sperm into her body,and then they lay on the bed wrapped around each other while he recovered.

“Again Master?“Emma asked after he had recovered.

“I’m looking forward to this,“grinned Steve,“my beautiful curvy blonde nymphomaniac slave,what more can I ask for.”

“Nothing Master,I will provide for your every need.“and she did for the next hour or so!

After they had collected all his stuff from his flat,Steve sat down, with Emma at his feet gazing up longingly at him.

“My dear slave,let me explain a few things to you.On Monday you will ring work and hand in your notice,you were on holiday next week anyway, so they needn’t find out about this.My large salary will enable both of us to live comfortably.When you are in our flat you will be naked at all times,unless I tell you otherwise,which would only be if either of our families or guests were visiting.At no time will you wear panties, apart from the fact that you must be available to me at all times,the rubbing against your slit when you walked would drive you to climax within 30 seconds.A bra will have the same effect on your nipples,but,” and he looked at her beautiful full breasts,“you will need the support of a bra when out,so I have been given a large tube of desensitising cream for those occasions.At all times when we are outside this flat you will dress demurely but prettily unless the occasion calls for dressing otherwise,and you will act purely as my ‘vanilla’ loving partner without the need to use the word Master,is that all clear?”

“Yes Master,whatever you say,I only wish to obey your every command. But what should I call you when we are in ‘vanilla’ mode Master?”

“Steve or darling,or any other suitable term of endearment will be fine.OK?”

“Yes master,that is fine.“she beamed happily.

(In the future)

They had a very happy life together,Emma became very houseproud and was happy to look after her Master in every way he wished.In return,Steve looked after Emma with great care and love,and brought her many beautiful clothes for those occasions when she did need to go out. After a short while he brought her a large number of personalised bras with a small amount of fabric removed where her nipples went,to save her discomfort,and save the supply of desensitising cream for important occasions.

They both greatly enjoyed their sex life together,and shortly after Emma’s ‘work’ had been carried out,the Doctor produced an injection for Steve to put into his cock,which improved their love life even more!The fertility factor,well that certainly worked,9 months to the day after the cleaning work had been carried out at the flat they were proud parents of a healthy baby girl,and over the next 5 years,3 more children followed,2 more girls and 1 son.After 4 children they decided to stop and Steve was sterilised,he thought maybe it wasn’t a good idea to have Emma in hospital alone for too long a period of time!Thankfully with Steve receiving a promotion at work,combined with the sales of their 2 flats they had enough to move into a substancial new house,big enough for their whole family.Emma and Steve agreed that their family would come first,and though she still happily serves as his slave,he has reduced some of his control over her to let her look after their children. She still has no will,other than what he wishes,its just that,in other than private moments,his commands are ambiguous enough to let her happily do things with her children,without seeking permission from him on every matter.Emma has made friends with many other mums in the area,though none know her little ‘secret’.

As her children grow up Emma has had to get used to wearing more clothes again,much to her disappointment,she loved showing off her beautiful body to her Master,and still does so at every possible opportunity.By the time their oldest daughter,Anne had reached the age of 10 they looked like a normal happy family to the rest of the world. If only they knew the truth!