The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For those of you have read the other “Lynda’s Games” pieces, this one actually takes place earlier than the others in our wilder days. Once again please let me know what you think at or better still, let HER know at

Thanks

Lynda’s Games—The Haircut

I woke up thinking I really needed a haircut. Well, actually I probably didn’t really need one, but that was what was on my mind. I had arrived in California to spend a long weekend with Lynda last night. It was silly to spend any of my the precious little time I had getting a cut. When I mentioned it to Lynda after a late breakfast, I expected her to berate me but she didn’t. Instead she said it was a good idea! She offered to drop me at a shop she knew and run some errands while I got the cut. We did a little sight-seeing before we were off to downtown riding in her car.

It was about noon when we arrived at a small shop in a strip mall. Lynda gave me a quick kiss as I got out of the car telling me that she’d see me in an hour or so for lunch. The shop was one of those that took “walk-ins” so I put my name in and took a seat, glad I would be able to get a cut before the shop closed at 1pm. The shop was typically crowded for a Saturday with three women working. One was an older woman, clearly the manager. The second (her name turned out to be Kate) was a slim blond with long straight hair and in her early twenties. She looked cute as a button in her cream colored blouse and pleasingly short skirt. The third girl was a bit older and a classic “goth-chic”. Her name was Cassie. She was wore all black; chinos and a form-fitting sweater. Her hair was chopped very short and she had two ears full of silver studs and rings. Her lipstick wasn’t too dark and she didn’t’ have any facial piercings but she had that dark look about her. Still, you could tell she had a nice figure. I found myself hoping for the blonde though, someone easy to talk to.

Eventually my turn came and luck was with me. Kate, the cute blond, called my name and showed me to a chair in the back near a sink. I thought I caught a look and grin exchanged between Kate and Cassie but I had no idea what it meant. It was after 12:30 and the crowd had thinned a bit. Kate began scrubbing my hair. It was very enjoyable as the warm water cascaded over my head while Kate kept up a steady flow of polite chit-chat. She leaned close to my ear and quietly whispered “Lynda wants you to sleep for me now”. I started to ask what she said but my eyes drifted shut and my brain became foggy. I heard a deep-throated “wow” from Katie as my trance deepened. It was different from other trances though. I felt myself go deeper and deeper but then the trance seemed to plateau and I found myself in a state where I could hear things and was pretty aware of my surroundings but couldn’t move or talk. My murky thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a second voice. It was Cassie asking Kate what happened. I heard Kate reply “I just said the words and ZAP out he went”. They whispered back and forth a bit then I heard Cassie say something about “well, lets see”. They began giving me little commands like making my arms raise up, stick my tongue out, etc. They were still expressing doubts but were more impressed when Kate made me raise my legs straight our from the chair and freeze them in place so she could sit on them. Cassie was clearly more impressed by this! This continued for a little while with the girls taking little time-outs when customers or the manager were nearby.

Once they had a little more privacy, Cassie leaned close and commanded, “unzip your fly and take your cock out”. She ignored Kate’s gasps and continued “Think of a babe sucking your cock. I want you to stroke yourself—get it hard now”. They were both pretty silent as I slowly jerked my hardening member. “Mmmm, I like this!” exclaimed Cassie, but Kate was silent. She watched my hand and cock slowly, licking her lips a few times. “Faster, jerk it faster! I want you to cum” came Cassie’s soft voice, pushing me closer to the edge. They watched me for a few more moments then Cassie realized that I was about to explode. She grabbed a towel and covered my hand and cock just in time. I shot my load, soaking the towel.

“What did you do that for?” asked Kate, “What a waste! I would have sucked him! I bet it would have tasted good!” Cassie ignored Kate’s complaint and ordered me to wipe myself off and zip up. They took the wet towel away and Cassie told Kate to finish my cut. She told me to forget everything that happened since Kate put me to sleep, then woke me. I sat quietly as Kate finished trimming my hair. As she was finishing Cassie returned. She smiled at me, leaned close and said those same words, “Lynda wants you to sleep for me NOW”. I was out again.

“Now what?” asked Kate. Cassie didn’t reply to her but told me that on the count of three I would open my eyes and follow her. She counted up and I opened my heavy eyes and stood to follow her. She led me into a back room that was apparently the employees break room. There was a small table and a worn couch. She then ordered me to lie down, telling Kate that I could just lie there until they were done work. The manager had already finished with her clients and the two girls returned to work telling me to lie still until they returned.

It was about 15 minutes later when Kate returned to the break room. She sat down next to where I was lying on the sofa. “Can you hear me?” I mumbled a reply. “Good, now I want to see your cock again. Unzip and take it out, it will get harder and harder for me as you do so.” I quietly obeyed, growing stiff as I unzipped. Kate then ordered me to not move as she lowered her little mouth onto my erection. I was in heaven as she showed her talents, my arousal growing and growing. Kate was apparently into it as well. She started moaning as she sucked with enthusiasm. It seemed that Kate REALLY enjoyed giving head.

Soon I was once again on the edge, ready to explode when Cassie’s voice rang out “STOP!” This not only froze me but startled Kate too. “Shit Kate, couldn’t even wait for me huh? You are a little cock slut! I have no idea why you like that so much. Sucking a guy is just a means to and end and this guy doesn’t need that kind of warm-up.” Kate muttered something about not being able to help herself and apologized for not waiting. Cassie told her it was OK and that the shop was all locked up. She then said “OK Jim, you will obey ME and everything I say. You will not listen to Kate at all until I say you may” Kate started to complain but Cassie told her, “Tough shit, you should have waited for me!” She laughed a bit then told me to stand up and strip. “Now, that cock will stay hard but you can’t touch it or cum. Open your eyes and take Kate’s clothes off for her.” Kate stood very still as I removed her clothes to reveal a taught, trim body. Kate was clearly aroused as I finished. “Now Kate, sit back down” commanded Cassie who sat next to her on the couch. To my distinct pleasure, Cassie was now naked too. Her curves adding to my aroused state. “Kneel down in front of us Jim. You are going to pleasure us both.” I knelt and then began to lick Cassie’s thighs as she instructed me step by step. I kissed higher at her command was soon licking her growing clit. She then told me to do the same thing to Kate. As I was licking the younger girl, I heard her gasp and, looking up, saw that Cassie had started to fondle Kate’s breasts, her fingers pinching the hard nipples. Kate was clearly surprised but didn’t tell Cassie to stop, she just closed her eyes and let the feeling roll over her until she came very loudly. Cassie then made me lie on my back and after sliding a condom on me, she lowered herself onto me. Her pussy was pure heaven! She felt so good as she commanded me to bounce her up and down. She lasted quite a while but eventually came in loud shudders. She fell against me and lay there for a bit. “Not bad stud” she commented once she had rested a bit. She climbed to her knees and then made me enter her pussy from behind. It took even longer but she kept me pumping in and out. Slowly at first, then faster and harder. She orchestrated her own orgasm as she made me do exactly as she pleased. She even had me reach around and fondle her large tits as I kept fucking her from behind. Her second orgasm was no less energetic then her first, she came in screams and pants.

“WOW” amazed Kate, “that was fucking hot to watch!” Can I please have is cock again now? I want it so badly!” Cassie grinned and then leaned close to whisper in my ear. She told me to take Kate in my arms and kiss her deeply while fingering her pussy. I was then to lie her back on the couch and fuck her hard, pushing her legs back up high and keep pounding on her until she came again. Of course this is exactly what I did. Kate was shocked but was soon lost in the pleasure and coming again. Afterwards, I sat still waiting for orders while Kate caught her breath. Cassie came over and made me kneel on either side of Kate’s chest. She pulled off the rubber, grabbed my cock, and started rubbing it against Kate’s nipples. She teased her breasts and lips with my stiff rod, letting her lick and suck on it a bit. Kate was writhing underneath me while Cassie chuckled and kept up the torture. This went on for a bit, as devilish to me as it was to Kate. Cassie then whispered into my ear again, telling me to cum for her. I exploded! Cassie aimed my shooting mess all over Kate’s tits and face. Cassie roared with laughter as Kate licked up what she could from her face. Cassie then gave her my wilting cock to suck on and once again played with Kate’s nipples, rubbing the hot cum all over her tits.

Cassie wiped me down while Kate cleaned up and I was soon exiting the shop after giving Cassie my full name and phone number. I “woke” feeling satiated but odd because the trance was so different than any I had ever experienced before. I didn’t have long to wonder because Lynda drove up to the curve and I got into the car. She kissed me and asked me if I had had a good time. Grinning she went on to explain that she run into Cassie and Kate on a shuttle bus from the airport earlier that week One of them was reading a story about hypnosis being used to help solve a crime. They were expressing all sorts of doubts about the validity of the piece. Lynda said that they were both so hot that she wanted to show them first hand how much fun hypnosis can be. She jumped into the conversation and eventually ended up offering to show them first hand. They seemed incredulous and Lynda was about to give up when she thought of using me to prove it to them. She arranged the trigger and instruction with them and then programmed me the next day. I hadn’t really needed a haircut, but it worked out for her plan. When I asked her about the trance she explained that it was different. She wanted me conscious enough to know what was happening and how the girls were reacting but deep enough to convince them that hypnosis worked very well. This explained how I was able to be “under” but still aware. She explained that at no time was I so deep that I couldn’t get up and walk out if things got too out of hand. Lynda then parked across the street from the shop. When I asked her why, she just smiled and said something that made my world go dark.

When I woke I knew that I had just conveyed every detail of my encounter to her. I also noticed that we were on the move. Lynda explained that we were following Kate, the younger girl from the shop. In about ten minutes we ended up in front of a nice apartment building and surreptitiously followed Kate inside. Noting which apartment she entered, Lynda had me knock on the door. Kate was surprised but not alarmed to see me. Lynda gave me a shove through the open door and greeted Kate, explaining that she just came by to see how things went. Kate was a bit shy about talking to us but asked us to sit and told Lynda that she had a great time. She explained that it was different, but fun. She could not look me in the eyes as she spoke. “He is a lot of fun” Lynda crooned, her voice taking on that soft, smooth tone she uses when she is casting her spell. “He the perfect little plaything. He is obedient and never tires. Even after his performance for you two, he can still put on a show, can’t you Jim? You can get HARD for us again can’t you? You can feel your cock swelling bigger and bigger. You feel how HARD you are and how much you need to show us how turned on you are.” She through these commands at me, one after the other and soon I had open my pants and was slowly stroking my absurdly erect penis. Kate was looking at me now! Her eyes were glued to my erection, she even licked her lips a bit. I glanced at Lynda who only smiled. I knew that smile though, it meant that things were going exactly as she wanted. “It’s a great cock isn’t it Kate? Watch it carefully, so hard, so hot, watch his cock Kate.”

What was Lynda up to now?

TO BE CONTINUED????