The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lynda’s Games—Julie

Hey Honey,

I’m in London and had a few hours so I thought I’d check my email. I’m glad you are over your cold and work is going well. NO I WON’T tell you if/what happened 3 weeks ago—dream on. If you can’t remember things, its your own fault grin. Go ahead and try and figure it out..... did it happen? Was it a dream? I bet you get hard just thinking about what might have happened. No, let me rephrase that GET HARD FOR ME NOW—yes, let it grow and grow....mmmmm nice....wish I could suck it.

Anyway, I won’t be back in the states for several more weeks so you will have to dream of me TICKLING YOUR BALLS NOW and try and to sleep..... it will be HARD I know but I’m sure you will manage.

Well I need to run but I hope to email/phone again soon...... and stop whining!

Lynda

PS Remember Julie? She is the one in that pic with me from Hawaii a year ago...... we used to do that Seattle-NY run remember? Well anyway, she was on my latest leg. We had a nice chat—talked about sex of course. She will be back your way mid-week on a layover in Hartford on the way to SanFran. I told her you would buy her dinner if she wanted. I KNOW you will want to. I won’t even have to program you to want to—she is sooooo hot. I know you will want to fuck her too. That of course is up to her.....hmmmm...maybe I’ll loan her THE NECKLACE, with an instruction manual of course. Or maybe I’ll just let her handle you in her own way.

Well, that is how the email went. My old girl friend Lynda, the sexy flight attendant (she gets mad if you call her a stewardess). We aren’t really a couple anymore, she travels all over the world. However, several times a year (that I know of) we get together to re-live old times. The email was teasing me about a faint memory I had of being with her a few weeks ago, she was always messing with my head that way. I had no idea if I had been with her at that time or not. We have had a lot of other wild times too, but those are stories for another day. This email was much like many, some teasing and of course some key words, triggers actually, that pushed my buttons good. By the time I read it I was rock hard and wanting her very badly. The taunting postscript was curious. I lay back stroking the hard cock that was the result of Lynda’s words and tried to picture “Julie”. Lyn had showed me a snapshot of her and a friend on a layover in Hawaii from a few years ago. She was a sexy brunette, but that is all I could remember. I remember Lynda saying they were “good friends” but I never did figure out if they fooled around or not. In all honesty, I still don’t know if I had ever met Julie before during one of Lynda’s wild nights where she “shared” me with one or more of her friends. And Lynda did like to tease me about some of the sexy women that licked her from all corners of the globe. Was Julie one of these?

It was a week later that I would learn what Lynda (and Julie) had in store for me. I should be clear that, at the time, I didn’t know everything that happened but at the end of it all, my memory came flooding back, every erotic detail. I get hot just thinking about it (or is that post-hypnotic suggestion?). I thought that if I wrote it all down I might be able to get it out of mind long enough to get some sleep.

It was a Thursday evening a week and a half after Lynda’s letter. It was a work night and I’m an “early to bed, early to rise...” kind of guy so the foreboding lines of Lynda’s letter were the last thing on my mind when my doorbell rang. I opened it and immediately my entire body responded with a clattering “WOW” at the beautiful woman on my door step. “Are you Jim? I’m Julie.” the Goddess said extending her hand, “Lynda’s friend. She suggested I stop bye when I was in town”. Well this was a bit of a stretch because the airport is almost an hour from my door step but who am I to complain?

“Come in” I said weakly my eyes following her sculpted form as she brushed past me and into my living room. “Have a seat, its nice to meet you. Lynda mentioned that you might drop by”. OK, this too was a stretch but it’s the best I could do at the moment.

“She did huh?", replied the alluring voice attached to the body now leaning back on my futon couch. “What else did she say?”

“She said I should buy you dinner” I responded, my heartbeat starting to slow a little.

“How generous of both of you” she giggled, her smile warming my room and my heart. I gave her the 50 cent tour of my house while she filled me in on her latest flights. She had been filling in on domestic and international runs for the last eighteen months. This means that she had no regular flights, rather, she got bounced all over the world. She said it was tiring but she liked the variety. Before that she and Lynda had worked many coast-to-coast runs together and, although they were good friends, hadn’t seen each other in almost a year. They bumped into each other in the employees lounge at Heathrow and got talking. Julie was on a US bound flight that connected through New York and terminated in Hartford. Since Julie had to spend the night and catch an early morning shuttle to Boston the next day, Lynda gave her my address. She had rented a car and drove out to “surprise me”. Part of me wonders what Julie would have done if I were not home, but somehow I bet Lynda did not leave that to chance. We finished the tour and Julie announced she was hungry. “Since you are buying, I’m driving” she announced with no ceremony. “I’ve got a Grand Prix for a rental, I’ll play chauffeur”. We jumped in the car (quite a nice ride) and headed out for a little Italian place about twenty minutes away. We passed the time joking easily and talking about our work. I tried not to stare at her striking profile but had little success. It was at that time when my gaze burned up and down her flawless face that I noticed the gold chain around her neck. My heart skipped a beat. Although the simple blouse she wore covered whatever hung from that chain, I suddenly remembered Lynda’s email. “THE NECKLACE” referred to a simple pendant I had bought a long time ago for Lynda. It was a gold “L” with a small diamond chip in it. It was simple, but unique and Lynda always said she loved it. I don’t know if it was my idea to purchase it or if buying it was part of Lynda’s grand plan, but she soon attached a pretty strong trigger to it. Whenever she held it up to me, out I went! Instantly, deeply, completely, into a trance for her. She did some other neat tricks with it too but the only thought in my mind was “is that THE necklace Julie is wearing?” I guess it was a silly thought. There are several ways that Julie could hypnotize me if Lynda had taught her. Heck, I could have been already tranced by Julie several times over. Although I couldn’t remember any lost minutes I suppose Julie could have already planted all sorts of things in my weak mind. I shook my head a bit to come back to the situation at hand. I didn’t think Julie had noticed by panicked reverie but I had no idea what she was saying.

“Right or Left Jim?” she was apparently repeating. I sheepishly directed her the rest of the way to the restaurant and got us a table. After drinks were ordered, I got a chance to once again gaze lustfully on this woman behind the menu. She was tall, about 5-10 and very fit. Her eyes were dark and her thick dark hair landed in a slight curl just below her shoulder blades. I noticed her shapely legs earlier that run right up to her round butt that just begged to be fondled. Her breasts were also perfect. On the large size and every man’s dream. Her stomach was flat as a pancake and I could find no flaws on this beauty. Lynda was right, no hypnosis needed here. I wanted to fuck Julie. There was no escaping it. Her sparkling personality and good humor only added to the lust that her body brought to my horny mind.

We flirted easily with each other during dinner. She even touched my hand at one point for emphasis during one story and, intentional or not, her leg did brush my calf twice during our pasta. Our conversation was so engaging that I managed to avoid obsessing on her figure or the fact that perhaps she was going to enslave my mind that night. I wanted to drop to my knees and beg her to make me her slave but that might have spoiled the moment. We skipped dessert and returned to her car, her slender fingers once again touching my arm in thanks as I opened the door for her. I felt that electric shock of passion and desire that only a sexy woman can bring to a man. We chatted a bit more on the way home our talk turning back to Lynda as we neared my street. The time passed quicker than I wanted. With dinner now a historical event, I was afraid Julie would become history as well. I was chewing this sad fact over in my mind as we turned into my driveway, Julie still talking about our mutual friend. Then it happened. As she put the car in park she half turned to me saying, “Lynda surely is generous”. Before my mind finished digesting this statement my eye caught sight of that special pendant that Julie had somehow slipped out of her blouse and was now dangling before me. In less than three seconds I was out cold. My body slumped into the upholstery as the world spun into darkness.

At the time of course I had no idea of what was happening but with the gift of memory that Julie gave me when she left I now know the first thing out of her mouth was “Holy Shit!". I guess the immediacy of my deep trance caught her off guard. She quickly composed her self and began an apparently well prepared set of deepening instructions. After a few well-spoken sentences I was totally hers. Then she began. “You need to be honest with me. Its feels good to answer my questions and tell me how you feel. Do you understand this Jim?”

“yesss...” my quite voice replied weakly

“Good, very good. How do feel about me?”

“like you...... special woman”

“Thank you Jim. Do you find me attractive? You must answer honestly remember”

“Yes gorgeous woman....so sexy....and fun to be with....and nice woman”

“Thank you again Sweetie. Do you want to fuck me?”

“YES” it was almost a shout even in my trance state.

“I see. And would you have wanted to fuck me even if I never hypnotized you?”

“yes....so sexy....want so badly”

“Good Jim, very good. One last question. If you had no chance of being with me tonight, if dinner was the only thing on the menu, would you still invite me to sleep at your house tonight in the guest bedroom?”

“Yes, you are nice company. You should stay over”’

“Well thank you Jim. Relax again, let go and relax. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you now. I could wake you and just use my old fashioned methods of getting you into bed. Or, I could plant a few triggers in you. Of course the idea of leaving you a total slave is also appealing. What is a girl to do? Well, lets try this. I have two commands for you Jim. First of all you will not remember this trance at all. It never happened. Secondly, if we kiss later and you feel my tongue on yours, you will become incredibly aroused. As long as our tongues stay in contact your passion will grow and grow. As soon as they separate you will fall back into a deep trance for me. Do you understand?”

Of course I let her know I did, and she woke me quickly. She was opening her car door and I did the same, never suspecting that I had missed the last few minutes of my life. We returned to the sofa in the living room and made some idle talk about our tastes in music. At one point she once again used a hand rested on the back of mine to emphasize a point but this time she did not remove it. I felt a tingle between my legs as I looked at her. She blasted a four thousand watt smile at me and I almost proposed. I missed the beginning of her next sentence but it was something about how glad she was Lynda had convinced her to visit and how nice she thought I was. I was in heaven! I let my hand turn over to grasp hers gently as I thanked her. I mumbled some reply about how great she was too. We smiled into each others eyes for a few minutes then we leaned towards each other simultaneously and let our lips demonstrate our mutual admiration. It was a soft, lingering kiss, the kind you want to last all night. It didn’t. She smiled and rose, asking me if she could use the bathroom. I stumbled over my tongue giving her directions down the hallway and hoped she would not see the bulge in my pants as she stood.

It seemed like forever before she returned. My cock and shrunk back down a bit as she plopped down beside me on the futon couch. Without a word she leaned close and gave me a peck on the cheek. I was wondering how to proceed when she once again allowed her perfect lips to touch mine. My whole body seemed to feel the temperature increase and my cock swelled quickly. She was opening her mouth now, an invitation that I did not let pass by! Our tongues intertwined and instantly I felt a surge through my whole body. I wanted her so badly! Pulling her body against mine I felt my passion grow and grow. I was like a man possessed, that kiss was my whole world. Then she did it. She pulled her tongue back from mine but kept our lips together. The darkness came and I slipped back into a trance as she tried to keep the kiss going. I slumped back in the couch, once again totally hers. She gasped loudly in disbelief. She knew she had me incredibly hot and was astounded that I would let the kiss end and fall back. Of course, I had no choice in the matter! She panted a bit then cleared her throat, seeming to gain her composure once again. Then she began a few deepening statements just to make sure I was were she wanted me. She then programmed me a little, explaining that I would forget this trance as well but when I woke I would feel wonderful. She further instructed me that every time she started a sentence with the word “baby” I would immediately pay strict attention to what she was saying and obey whatever she had stated immediately as soon as she ended her command with the words “now”. (This was clearly a slight variation on Lynda’s “magic word mode” that I’ll tell you all about sometime).

She repeated things and checked to make sure I understood. She started to wake me but stopped suddenly, seeming to have a change of heart. She mumbled something about not being able to hold out any longer and told me to lick my lips a few times. She then pointed out that sucking on a woman’s nipple was one of my favorite things (how did she know?) and that I should get ready to do that. She informed my subconscious that I was about to feel and taste the most perfect breast in the world and that I could not help but suck on it until I was told to stop. Suddenly, there it was. It was so sweet and soft and I wanted to suck it so badly. That perfect nipple now between my lips as she leaned close and held my head, moaning loudly. I attacked it hungrily, my lips working every inch of that hot tit. She was fingering herself now, lost in the intensity of my ministrations. She regained her composure enough to command me to slide a finger deep in her. I did so, working it in and out. She pulled my head to her other breast and I sucked it too, my finger still fucking her quickly. She didn’t last long. The events of the entire evening brought her quickly to a body-wrenching orgasm. She shook from head to toe but forgot that I was told to keep going. My mouth and fingers kept working on her so before she knew it, she peaked again in a true “double orgasm”. She could barely speak after this one but managed to whisper “stop”. I did so immediately, slumping back in the couch again. She rested against me for bit then rose, dressed, reinforced her commands, and woke me.

When I woke it was as if our kiss of 20 min ago had just occurred. I was still hot for her and stared up into those perfect dark eyes. She smiled and kissed me playfully on the nose. I was eager for thing to go further but knew I would have to follow her lead. She grinned and asked, “What are you waiting for Baby? Kiss me NOW.” Those words hit my brain hard and I found my self once again lipped-locked with this angel. She giggled a bit as the kiss broke, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She triggered me a few more times, having me kiss her, massage her back a little, and other simple little movements. I was unaware that I was under her spell but the suggestions had an immediate effect on me. Her next move was to simply say “Baby, sit still now.” Of course I did so, squirming as she started kissing my face, neck, ears, and lips hotly. She pressed against me, the heat of her body burning my skin. It was pure torture! I soon realized that I could not move. I wanted to pull her to me, wanted to kiss her back but I was frozen in place!

“Hey, wait a minute” I complained, “did you...”

The rest of my question was cut off with a simple “Baby keep quiet now” from Julie. She giggled louder this time and kissed me a bit more. “OK Baby”, she said, “go lie on your bed and wait for me now”. Filled with questions and a bit miffed, I hurried down the hall and flopped on the bed. I was obvious that Julie had hypnotized me, and done a good job. I was powerless to do anything but lie and wait alone in the bedroom. I heard her start down the hall towards me then turn into the bathroom calling out “Baby, make sure you are naked then lay still for me now”. I stripped quickly then found myself immediately frozen in place on my bed. After a few torturous minutes Julie entered the room. “Mmm....doesn’t that look nice” she snickered and sat down next to me. “So, tell gme. Do you want to make me cum?” I tried to answer, tried to scream let her know just how badly I wanted to do that but I couldn’t talk. Julie looked puzzled for a minute then realized what had happened. “Baby, you can talk again. Answer my question now”.

“YES” I croaked, “I want to make you cum Julie. I want it badly” Julie smiled at me then took complete charge.

“Baby your tongue wants me. Its tireless and hungry to make me cum. Lick me NOW” She yelled the last as she lowered her pussy to my lips, straddling me. I was out of control, licking and licking her hot pussy with a hunger I could barely contain. Julie moaned louder and louder, arching her back. I guess she was pretty worked up because she came after only a few moments. I felt her pussy squeeze my tongue and taster her juices as she came. “Baby, do it again now!” She cried and once again I plunged my tongue into her. It took longer this time. Julie tangled her fingers in my hair as she rode my tireless tongue up and down over and over. After a few moments she came again. When she finished this time she was exhausted. “Baby, rest a minute, relax....yes relax for me now”.

I felt like a balloon with the air let out. I fell into the bed. Even my cock wilted as I rested with Julie curled on my arm. After a few minutes she stretched and sat up. “This hypnosis is so HOT” she said licking her lips. “Lets try something else. Baby get HARD now” she smiled as she said this and stared at my cock. It took only a few moments for my cock to slowly grow to its full length once again. “WOW” she gulped. Then “Baby, get soft for me now”. It took a bit longer but sure enough, my obedient member wilted as she watched. Julie was in awe. She slid down so her face was right near my cock and gave it a quick kiss. Then, grinning up at me she said “Baby, get hard again slowly for me now”. As she finished the sentence she gently slid her open mouth over me so I would grow while inside her. Apparently the sensation of feeling me get hard turned her on because she moaned and sucked a bit. This of course made me moan loudly. I was loosing control quickly. Julie noticed this and took her mouth from me just long enough to whisper that it was OK. She then tightened her lips on me again and within just a few seconds I exploded. I don’t know how she swallowed it all because it felt like gallons and gallons. I was delirious with pleasure and she licked me clean. She scampered off to the bathroom again, brushing her teeth and returning with something in her hand. She dropped down next to me on the bed and hit me with those incredibly bright eyes again. “That was amazing, thanks!” she cooed and kissed me. It was a long, slow, sensuous kiss and it lingered for a wonderful few minutes. She sat back again and I took in her body again.

“No, thank YOU” I re[lied and leaned forward to take her left nipple in my mouth. She let out a soft moan which encouraged me mouth and my cock which was slowly growing. We went on like this for a while. Kissing, licking, sucking. It was incredible. “You are so hot! You know that Julie?” I mumbled as I nibbled her nipples. She whispered a thank you in my ear then reached for my cock. I wanted her. She could see it in my eyes. She opened her hand and I could now see it was a condom she had been holding. She opened it quickly and rolled it onto my shaft. She looked me I the eyes again and I gave a slight nod. The then mounted me, her pussy enveloping me with a tight, warm, and wet slice of heaven. We moaned together this time. After pausing a bit she began to ride me up and down, slowly and deliberately. I pulled her down and kissed her hard then fondled her breasts a bit while she picked up the pace. It was not long before he were both heated up and once again on the verge. We came together, the way mother nature intended. It was wonderful. We snuggled a bit then she cleaned us both up, discarding the filled Trojan. It was at that point that I realized she had used no hypnosis on me at all for that fist lovemaking. I began to wonder if she had done something I didn’t remember or perhaps she wasn’t into the hypnosis this as much as I had though. I didn’t have to wonder long.

“One thing Lynda should have told you about me is I’m totally insatiable. I can go all night long, over and over again”. She said this with an evil smile and lifted the necklace. I was out instantly, totally entranced once again. “Jim, did you enjoy fucking me? I moaned an affirmative and she continued. “Good, so did I. Now I want that cock hard again. You can’t move. Stay frozen in place. Your cock is mine. Its hard for me. You can’t cum. In fact your cock is not very sensitive any more. You can barely feel me. You will lay there and let me use like a dildo until I tell you to take me from behind. You will then kneel and fuck me over and over from behind until I tell you to stop. Now wake up”. I looked up at her, barely aware that she had put me under again, but very aware that I was hard again, very hard. She plunged her mouth over me, sucking hard. When she didn’t get any moan from me after several minutes of this she said “Good” and climbed on me again. I have always loved to have a women sit on me to fuck but this was maddening. I could just barely feel her on me but she was going like a crazy woman. She moaned and screamed and bounced. She must have some at least twice, perhaps more but I just lay there unfeeling. My body was frozen but my brain was going wild! After what seemed like an eternity she climbed off and too a deep breath. I guess it didn’t take her too long to recover because after taking a few deep breaths she grinned that grin at me again and said “take me from behind Jim”. I jumped to my knees and slid deep into her as she knelt on the bed in front of me. In and out I went over and over like a machine. I could not feel her but I could not stop. She leaned over and buried her face in my pillow as her body shook once again. “Stop” she commanded and then “Oh my God that was incredible.” She stood once again and kissed me as I knelt. She pushed me over onto my back, her lips still hot on mine. Breaking the kiss she sighed and looked down at my absurdly erect cock. “I can’t believe I came six times and you are still hard, that is amazing!” I was amazed she had cum six times but I was so aroused and bewitched that I could not even reply. She leaned close and offered me a breast which my lips seemed to take automatically. I closed my eyes and sucked happily. After a few moments she called my name and when I opened my eyes to look at her the necklace was dangling before my eyes. Once more I was deeply hypnotized. “You did very well Jim, just relax but stay hard.” She stroked me a few times then continued, “Stroke yourself for me Jim. Go nice and slowly you can feel your cock again now. Nice and slow but don’t cum.” My hand wrapped itself around my huge erection and began working itself up and down. Julie visited the bath again and got a drink of water. She returned and stood at the end of the bed. “Now Jim, whenever you hear me say ‘You belong to me’ you will slip deep back into this trance state. Whenever you hear those words you will instantly trance deeper each time.” She asked me if I understood then set up her next trigger. “Jim, whenever I ask if you want me you will feel your cock harden instantly. You will be totally aroused thinking of me sucking you. You will not be able to move, only concentrate on the feeling and the arousal. If I ask again you will immediately start stroking yourself, letting your arousal build and build. Each subsequent time I ask you will feel my lips tighter and tighter on your cock. You will not cum until I tell you to let it go.” Once again she made sure I understood then told me to stop masturbating and to wake up. I looked up into her eyes, shaking the grogginess from my brain.

“Hi” I said.

“Hi yourself” she replied. Then she took a step closer and stared at me. She tossed her hair back, put her hands on her hips and gave me the most sultry, seductive look that any woman could ever give. “Do you want me?” she whispered. I tried to answer her. I was dying to tell her just how much I wanted her but I couldn’t. All I could do was to stare up at her sensuous smile. “Do you want me?” she repeated and again I tried to scream but couldn’t. I did notice I was now masturbating furiously. She kissed me once on the forehead and said “This will feel wonderful. Do you want me? Do you want me? You are incredible, both you and Lynda! I will make sure you remember it all, and I’ll be sure to tell Lyn that you fucked me the first time without being commanded too.” She grinned and asked again “Do you want me? Gosh you are hot Jim. Let it go!” I exploded instantly. There was cum all over the place, the bed, me and the wall. I squirted and squirted and when I finally finished I could barely catch my breath. I heard Julie’s voice again “You belong to me” and I as out again. Julie cleaned me (and the room) up then put my boxers back on. She slipped into one of my t-shirts and her own panties and tucked us into bed. She told me that when she said good night and kissed me I would fall into a wonderful normal sleep. She then woke me. I opened my eyes to find this Goddess lying next to me. I smiled and kissed her gently. Neither of us even tried to talk, we just gazed at each other and exchanged quick kisses. Then Julie leaned close said “goodnight” and kissed me once more. Needless to say I was instantly asleep and slept like a rock.

The next morning I woke to the sound of the shower. It was about 30 minutes before my alarm was due to go off. I stretched lazily. The shower stopped and Julie eventually appeared, dressed and hurrying around to gather her things. “Morning baby” she said. “Sorry if I woke up but I need to get going.” She sat beside me on the bed and gave me a good morning kiss. Then she reached down and grabbed my cock gently. “I really wish I had time to fuck again, but I have to get going”. I wanted her to stay and my soft moaning probably made that clear to her. “I’ll call you soon, I promise. I’d like to see you again when I can”. I told her I’d like that too and would wait eagerly for her to call. She then whispered “You belong to me” and I was once again under her spell. “Jim, you won’t think too much about our night together while you are at work. I don’t want you getting too hot there. However when you come home and sit down to eat the memories of the night will all come back. You will remember all if it, in extreme detail. You will think about it all weekend. You won’t want to talk to any other woman all weekend just get hot thinking about me and what we did. You will work it out of your system this weekend but you will always remember everything. When you hear my car pull away you will wake up and go to the shower. Once there you will feel my mouth on your cock and you will stroke yourself. You will cum very soon and it will feel great. You will have a wonderful day at work”. She kissed me again and was gone.

Of course my body and mind obeyed her final wishes and I had a wonderful orgasm while showering. I’m not sure if writing this all down was her idea of mine but it has helped get it out of my system. I can’t wait to hear from Julie again!