The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are younger than eighteen years
If sex is taboo to yourself or your peers
Then I ask, as a favor to me and to you
Read something else and tell this site adieu!

© 2001 by Sara H. Please ask before posting this story elsewhere.

Thanks to all the people who’ve helped me through my difficult times. This one’s for you, for better or worse or in between...

- Sara
* * *

Lustre

by Sara H

* * *

Robin pulled into her driveway, glad to finally be home. Fridays usually had no meaning, since days off were few and far between. But now, finally, she was getting a weekend off.

It had taken years to get this latest job, six months just to get clearance. It was a dream she’d had for a long time, but now that she had obtained it, it was taxing, to say the least. There were hours of endless testing and data analysis, and strict deadlines. While it was incredibly gratifying, the adjustments she’d had to make this last year had been particularly grueling.

Lancaster Associates wasn’t a company per se; it was an independent research consortium with extensive funding from the clandestine budget of one of the three-lettered government agencies... perhaps all of them. The field was mind dynamics, and as a physicist with three doctorates, Robin had been both a highly desired recruit and burdened with her employer’s high expectations.

Synaptic Training. That was what it was called. The official project name was “The Effect of Laser and Ultrasonic Stimulation on the Training Response of the Human Mind,” or ELUSTRES, for the report headings.

She’d had some ethical questions at first. Wasn’t training someone too fast for him or her to reject it a form of mind control? No, she had been told. The application was simply a more efficient way to train the military, reducing basic training and indoctrination to a few short hours.

In addition, years of skills and of tactical and strategic experience could be pumped in, available when needed. It wasn’t anything new or any more amoral than any kind of training... it just happened faster. And just in case, they had hard-wired integrity and ethical templates into the training devices, which set up a kind of insulating barrier around the brain areas found to have those qualities inherent in their patterning.

Needless to say, it had been very intense, and years of research had gone into the project before Robin had arrived. The brain had to be mapped in such a way as to account for changes in electron travel. It had been a nearly impossible task, actually, until she was brought in.

It was hoped that she could bring fresh ideas to the project.

She had not disappointed. Her no-nonsense attitude and austere demeanor betrayed an intense commitment to her work, and after only two months, she came upon the idea of using a series of cascading algorithms that could both map and rewrite synaptic response in such a way as to make it entirely predictable.

As an added bonus, the process, if used correctly, gave them the option of either making the changes reversible or permanent.

And ethics aside, Robin was going to be very rich. Even her nearly pure scientific mind could see the practical application of not having to worry about money ever again.

But right now, the work was done. The champagne had been ordered... she had no doubt that the process would be successful in the first human experiments, due the following Monday.

She had her own reward for a job well done, and she was going to indulge herself. After showering and fixing a light dinner, Dr. Robin Richards treated herself to her own private pleasure... vegetating on the couch with an old movie and some popcorn.

* * *

Robin shifted in her bed, slowly moving upward through the layers of sleep. She was about to drift back off when she heard a sigh from inside her room. Her eyes popped wide open and her heart leapt to her throat. She lay quietly trying to hide that fact that she had awakened.

“Don’t bother lying still, Dr. Richards. My display has already told me you’re awake. Besides, you quit breathing so deeply.” Robin cursed silently and turned over quickly, trying to show confidence that she didn’t feel inside.

From the pitch of the voice, it was impossible to tell if it came from a man or a woman. Robin sat up slowly, and felt a slight pressure on her head as the room turned

green.

“That’s right, Dr. Richards. You have a device on your head we rather humorously have dubbed a ‘mindshredder.’ It slices! It dices! It tosses your thoughts around like so much salad! Or... you could call it a puzzle. A puzzle where all the pieces fit no matter how they fall. And we know just how they should fall. You are about to be ’reoriented’, for lack of a better word. And you will never know the difference.”

“Who are ‘we’,” Robin said, trying to sound intimidating. Unfortunately, her voice was only nervous and squeaky in her ears.

“We are who you are going to work for, from now on. You’re going to simply love your new job.”

Robin let herself adjust to the strange, green light. It had the odd effect of making her room look a little like a hologram.

She was looking at the wall, and tried to move her eyes to the right, towards the voice of her assailant. They didn’t cooperate. It wasn’t a fight. The possibility simply didn’t exist. It was like trying to levitate six inches above her bed. It just didn’t work that way.

She felt them widen instead, until they were stretched so wide that it was almost painful, as if they were being held open.

A small part of her mind clamped off, looking analytically at the situation. Impressive, to say the least. Basic motor control from an outside source. Problematic, but obviously possible...

“Are you in love, Dr. Richards?”

“No.” The instant response startled her. It must have been the oddity of the question, coming out of left field.

“You will be. With Gretchen. Gretchen Samuels. Goddess, Owner, Lover, She Who Must Be Obeyed. She will be your contact. She will be your life.”

Robin laughed, surprised that it came out. This was like some badly made “B” movie script. “Don’t know Gretchen,” she spat, the mix of fear and ridiculous delusions of this intruder creating a kind of muted lunacy that bounced around on the inside of her skull.

“That’s because we’ve only just met.” said the voice. “Time to begin, my loveliness.”

A small, red square appeared on the wall up and to the right of where Robin was involuntarily staring. Almost instantaneously, her eyes shifted to it. Then a blue square appeared far to the left. Again her eyes shifted before she even realized it was happening. It was an odd sensation, to say the least. It happened so fast that instead of feeling like her eyes were moving, it was more like the wall was shifting in space and bringing the square to the center of her vision.

More colors and squares appeared, and Robin’s eyes obeyed instantly. They began to come faster and faster, until to the outside observer there was merely a blur of colors flashing on the wall.

Faster.

The image was looking like a kaleidoscope now, but to Robin, it was only a shifting pattern of small colored squares. To her, the room was becoming a blur, a fog of relentless motion that was making her dizzy and sick. She found that the only way to reduce her nausea was to relax and let the squares come... to use them as something on which she could focus.

She noticed a slight feeling of euphoria overtaking her, moving forward from the back of her head. She let herself give in to it... it was the only relief from the sickening pace of the blurred room.

Faster.

Her body, still sitting still, began to feel distant. She realized that her brain was starting to ignore it, since it was anchored to the spinning room. Slowly, she let her feelings and sensations go. It was just too hard to hang on.

Her thoughts were becoming harder to put together... the increasing pull of the square, the only sane thing in her suddenly insane world, was no help to her if she distracted herself with thoughts. Slowly, her awareness of her surroundings dissipated into the green fog that the room had become.

Faster.

Gretchen watched eagerly as Robin’s eyes vibrated into a bluish blur, her body slack, mouth falling open, almost like a metaphor for the cavern that was growing inside of her mind as it came apart in so many pieces.

It was a cavern Gretchen was about to fill.

With relish.

With obedience.

With lust.

She looked down at her monitor just as the indicators showed that Robin was ready for the next step.

Robin noticed that the square seemed to be floating in space in front of her now, three dimensionally sitting in the center of a greenish mist of untold depth... a mist that she barely remembered used to be her room, her body.

It was changing shape, too... elongating vertically, softening, becoming flesh-colored and multi-faceted. She watched as it elongated and grew, adding more detail. Her eyes felt like they were straining to see what was next, what it was becoming, and then, with incredible clarity, she saw. She knew. It was the body of a Goddess.

She realized with a start that she was being manipulated and fought to control her eyes, but she was too far gone to do anything but wince in pain. The woman was the only thing she could see, the only thing she could focus on, the only thing she could even think... she was completely beyond words now.

The pleasure of it was too strong to ignore. As the last vestiges of her barriers collapsed, Robin realized that endorphins and dopamine were releasing into her mind, creating a kind of insane sensation of oneness with the image... a witch’s brew of mind-altering chemistry that would be completely untraceable.

And then, she was one with everything she could see.

And all she could see was...

Gretchen,“ came the voice. It sounded vaguely familiar, but it was of no consequence. The name echoed through her, and caressed her pleasure centers, making her gasp in inspiration and recognition of holiness.

“Gretchen Samuels. Goddess. She who must be obeyed. She to whom you give your love, and your life. Your adoration. Your very soul.”

The words etched into her empty synapses, drawing her inward, consuming her, until they were no longer even words. They were the essence of existence.

It was not merely belief.

It was not opinion.

It was concrete, unchangeable fact.

“Obedience is not even a word you need to think. It is what you are, Robin. Robin is obedience to Gretchen. Every motion, every act is love and surrender. There is no other way.”

But Robin didn’t even hear the words, now. They were simply the stanchions that were the foundation of her existence.

And there were many more words to come.

And come they did.

So did Robin, many times, before she fell back into the land of dreams.

* * *

“Douglas, I’ll be ready in a moment. I just need to check on a bad reading from one of the checksums.” Robin’s brow furrowed as she opened a panel and pulled a module out of the activation console.

“Damn it, I knew it couldn’t go perfectly,” cursed Douglas, looking on from behind the control room glass. “How serious is it?”

“Not too bad...” Robin said, sounding distracted as she focused on the analyzer. “But I’m going to have to replace the 862 series control board module. Good thing I made some spares.”

“I don’t care what Dr. Shenander says, you’re an angel,” said Douglas, the relief in his voice coming even through the speaker. “How long?”

“About thirty minutes,” answered Robin. Please don’t let him say ‘groovy’, Robin thought.

“Groovy.”

Robin winced and carried the unit back to her personal lab.

There is no secret. I’m just not telling them what I’m doing and letting them watch, like a good little slut-puppet, thought Robin, humming happily as she retrieved the spare unit. It had taken her nearly fourteen hours to create a passable dummy for the ethical protection unit, but she had finally managed by simply having another unit cancel it out.

Gretchen had even allowed her to cum while she licked at her Goddess’s Holy Altar of Passion.

Gretchen. God, thought Robin, feeling her pussy go wet at the mere thought of her Owner. Goddess! she corrected, giggling as tremors of pleasure washed through her. She had to stop in the hall on the way back to let the reward of her success stream through her body.

Once she made it back to the Procedure Room, she placed the unit carefully into its docking port, and announced that everything was nominal and that the experiment could proceed. Then, entering the control room, she walked up behind Douglas, who was busy studying the experiment protocols one last time.

“Sweet dreams, Dougie,” she said, giggling. She pulled her hand out of her pocket and plunged a hypodermic deeply into his arm, quickly depressing the plunger. His head jerked up and he spun, only to keep spinning slowly down to the floor.

Leaving him there, Robin met Dr. Shenander as she walked towards the control room. “Vera, there’s something I need to ask you,” she said, stopping in front of the sexy team leader. Sexy... thought Robin, funny I never noticed before...

Looking into her colleague’s eyes, Robin pulled a tazer out of her pocket and said, “Do these things really work?”

“Guess they do!” she said, answering herself and giggling as she dragged the collapsed body of Dr. Shenander towards the Procedure Room. “In case you can hear me, Vera, you’re going to simply love your new job!”

* * *