The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Luminescent Ink an Adult Radio Drama

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A radio play set in the 1920’s where the mad scientist gets the girl.

Sound: Gentle piano music
Sound: Glass gently clinking
Sound: Liquid bubbling
Sound: Door opening
Gloria:

Good afternoon, Doctor Mayer

Mayer:

Good afternoon, Gloria. What brings you to my laboratory this fine Friday afternoon?

Sound: Door closing
Gloria:

The mail room just dropped off a package for you.

Mayer:

Ah yes, the latest ink send from my colleague from oversees. We met during the Great War, and have kept in contact, you see. He recently found this unique compound with luminescent properties that he thought would be fantastic printer’s ink.

Gloria:

Luminescent, you mean it glows, like fireflies?

Mayer:

Perhaps, I wanted to test it out, maybe mix it with my glass dust to give the ink a special sparkle. I’m sure Henry would love to sell this to the papers for their headlines. Imagine in a few months reading ‘President Davis’ in script that glows and sparkles.

Gloria:

Or President Coolidge. I would be fascinated to see this special ink.

Mayer:

Let me mix up a batch right now and we can both see what the ultimate ink might look like.

Sound: Clinking glass
Sound: Door opening
Henry:

There you are my dear.

Gloria:

Henry, what a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?

Henry:

Some workmen are changing the oil in my car, so I figured I’d walk the few blocks to my building to see my woman.

Sound: Door closing
Henry:

What’s Mad Mayer up to?

Gloria:

Oh, don’t call him that. Doctor Mayer is going to show me some new ink he’s excited about.

Mayer:

Henry, would you be so kind as to turn out the lights. I’m curious as to how luminescent this ink is.

Henry:

Of course, Doctor Mayer. Should I close the blinds as well?

Mayer:

That may be helpful.

Gloria:

I’ll help.

Henry:

You are so helpful, my dear. I can’t wait to marry you.

Gloria:

Yes, I know. You don’t need to help hold me up while I get the blinds, Henry, but I do appreciate it.

Henry:

Is this dark enough for you Doctor Mayer?

Mayer:

Oh yes, more than dark enough. Here, see, you can witness the ink glowing in the small beaker I have my compound in. The glass dust makes it seem like it is alive.

Gloria:

Oh, it is so beautiful Doctor Mayer!

Henry:

The real test is what does it look like on paper?

Mayer:

Good question. Gloria, be a dear, get a quill from my desk, that you’re next to, and write something with the ink.

Gloria:

What should I write?

Henry:

The most beautiful thing in the world, you, your name my dear.

Gloria:

You always did charm me.

Sound: Pen scratching paper
Gloria:

Here we are. Wow, this looks amazing!

Mayer:

I can see the luminescent ink refracting through the glass dust. It is quiet enchanting. Almost as enchanting as the woman who wrote it.

Gloria:

Now Doctor Mayer, we are colleagues. You do the science and I do the books. Let’s keep it that way. Henry, you seem to be quiet.

Henry:

Sorry, I just seem dazed, or dazzled by your name in that ink. This is amazing! I could make a mint with this ink, or even sell it to the mint! Why this is such an amazing discovery I’m sure everyone will want it! I could personally be a millionaire by this time next year!

Gloria:

What good is money if you don’t have anyone to share it with? That’s why I say this.

Sound: Pen scratching paper
Henry:

Gloria loves Henry, my dear, truer words were never written in glowing mesmerizing ink.

Mayer:

The true test of the ink will be when it fully dries. Don’t you two love birds have something better to do?

Henry:

Can we start our trip up to the estate early?

Gloria:

Oh Henry, I’d love to, but I need to finish up here first. Come by around five, and then we can head up to that huge mansion of yours.

Mayer:

Estate? Mansion?

Henry:

Oh, didn’t you know, Doctor, my family is incredibly wealthy. It is how I can set you up with this lab with the latest equipment, and electric lights. It is all thanks to the family money. We have a five-hundred-acre estate the next county over. Gloria and I were going to head there for the weekend for a family reunion, as soon as work is done for the day. That’s why I was having my car serviced.

Gloria:

Make sure you bring plenty of gas this time. The last time you ran out, and we had to wait for a passing motorist.

Henry:

You didn’t seem to mind waiting with me, or what we did while we were waiting.

Mayer:

I’m sure you were just playing cards. I’ll get working on refinements to the ink, and you can see about your precious car.

Gloria:

He’s right, we both have things to do.

Henry:

I can’t wait to see some progress on this ink come Monday, Doctor.

Gloria:

Would you like me to turn on the lights as I leave, Doctor?

Mayer:

Yes, thank you my dear.

Sound: Door opening
Sound: Footsteps
Sound: Door closing
Mayer:

Foolish, Foolish, Foolish! Gloria loves Henry, what a joke. I’m a hundred times smarter than Henry. If I cared about money I could be just as wealthy. Looks fade, brains don’t. She should love me!

Sound: Paper ripping
Sound: Pen scratching paper
Mayer:

There, I have fixed it. Now, Gloria loves Ulisses Mayer. If only that were true. A travesty that it is not. Regardless, back to work.

Sound: Fade in Gentle piano music
Sound: Slow speed piano music Fade out
Sound: Door opening
Gloria:

Doctor Mayer?

Mayer:

Over here my dear.

Gloria:

May I turn the light on?

Mayer:

Please don’t. I am judging how this new ink changes as it dries. It seems the mesmerizing properties are enhanced as it dries. Is there something you require?

Gloria:

I can’t find my cigarettes. I was wondering if I left them here.

Mayer:

I believe you were over by my desk earlier. Feel free to look over there.

Gloria:

Thank you doctor. What’s this?

Mayer:

One minute.

Sound: Silence (30 seconds)
Mayer:

Gloria, is everything okay over there?

Gloria:

Flat voice Gloria loves Ulisses Mayer.

Mayer:

Ah, yes, well please accept my apologies. That was the writings of a lonely man.

Gloria:

Flat voice Gloria loves Ulisses Mayer.

Mayer:

Gloria, are you feeling alright?

Gloria:

Flat voice Gloria loves Ulisses Mayer.

Mayer:

Gloria, my dear, please come over here. I’m worried about you.

Gloria:

Of course, I love you.

Mayer:

You do?

Gloria:

Gloria loves Ulisses Mayer. I’m Gloria, and you are Ulisses Mayer. I love you.

Mayer:

You sound certain of this.

Gloria:

Oh, I am certain. I believe this with my whole heart. I love you.

Mayer:

A fascinating claim, my dear. I would like to test this out.

Gloria:

Anything, anything for you, my love.

Mayer:

Then perhaps you could come back here in thirty minutes, and read what I hand you?

Gloria:

Will it be a love letter?

Mayer:

I’m sure you’ll love it.

Gloria:

Half an hour then, my love.

Mayer:

Before you go, would it be out of the question to ask for a kiss?

Gloria:

Never. I love you, and love kissing you.

Mayer:

Interesting claim since you’ve never kissed me before.

Sound: Kissing
Mayer:

I’ve never been kissed like that before.

Gloria:

I hope you liked it. I loved it, just like I love you.

Mayer:

Then thirty minutes, my dear.

Gloria:

Thirty minutes, my love.

Sound: Door opening
Sound: Door closing
Mayer:

This is unbelievable. I must be quick. I only have half an hour!

Sound: Fade In Fast paced piano music
Sound: Piano love music, slow Fade out
Sound: Door opening
Gloria:

My love? Doctor Mayer, are you here? The lights are still off.

Mayer:

I am here my dear. I’m just drying out some pages with my special ink on them. How are you?

Gloria:

I can’t stop thinking about you, my love. My heart beats twice as fast when your face is in my mind. The words ‘I love Ulisses Mayer’ keep wanting to escape my lips. I feel quite warm when I remember our kiss. Oh, my love, what’s going on? I still have feelings for Henry. But I love you, so much more than him.

Mayer:

Yes, Henry is an issue that must be resolved. Thus, I want you to read this page, three times if you will. Here you are.

Gloria:

Oh this. It says… Flat voice Ulisses Mayer is my master, and I must obey him completely with all my mind, body, and soul.

Mayer:

You don’t need to read it out loud my dear. I do want you to read it three times, and each time the more of a fundamental fact in your mind it becomes

Gloria:

Flat voice Yes, Master.

Sound: Silence (30 seconds)
Gloria:

Flat voice I have read the paper three times, Master. I am yours to command.

Mayer:

Excellent. How do you feel about Henry?

Gloria:

Flat Voice I feel nothing until you tell me to, Master.

Mayer:

Excellent! Gloria, you feel nothing for Henry. He is nothing more than your employer. You love, and worship, only me. I am the only person you ever can or will love. You are consumed with love, physically, emotionally, and mentally, for me. Do you understand?

Gloria:

Sexually Excited Oh, yes, Master, I love you more than my next breath!

Mayer:

Yes, and you will obey me, without question, because you love me so much.

Gloria:

Oh yes, Master, I love and obey you!

Mayer:

Yes, and only call me ‘Master’ when we are alone. I don’t want people to get suspicious of us, just yet.

Gloria:

Breathing hard Master, I love you so much, I want everyone to know about it.

Mayer:

That would ruin my plans, my dear. We must keep up the ruse that you are with Henry. You will not love him, but we can use him, and his money. I want to use this ink to make myself the most powerful person ever. What do you think of everyone calling me, Master?

Gloria:

I think whatever you want me to think, Master. That is an amazing idea, Master! I’d love to help you dominate the country.

Mayer:

That is too small of thinking, my dear. I don’t want just the country, but the world! First, we must make sure that Henry will supply me with all that I need, financially. When he comes to pick you up for your trip, send him up to me, first. Then the three of us can talk to his family, and make sure they too will help me.

Gloria:

A wonderful plan, Master. How else may I serve you?

Mayer:

I have heard of women of the night doing something that has always intrigued me. A woman takes a man’s penis, puts it into her mouth, and will suck and stroke his penis, until he ejaculates. Will you do that for me, now, my dear.

Gloria:

I am yours to command, Master. Um, how do I?

Mayer:

You must be on your knees.

Gloria:

Oh, of course. What do I do now?

Mayer:

Sigh Undo my belt buckle, unfasten the buttons, and then pull out my penis.

Sound: Belt buckle being undone
Gloria:

Like this?

Mayer:

grunt Yes, my dear, like that. NO TEETH! Sorry, I am quite sensitive down there. Stroke my penis with your hand, yes like that. I’ve heard that loose women also put their other hand down their knickers to pleasure their womanhood. Do that now, my dear. Oh no, I didn’t mean to imply that you are a loose woman, but if you are pleasuring me, you should pleasure yourself too.

Sound: Wet guttural noises
Sound: Female sexual moaning
Sound: Male sexual moaning
Mayer:

You are making me quite aroused, my dear. You should be very aroused too. You should be ten times more aroused than you’ve ever been in your life.

Sound: Loud Excited Female Sexual moaning
Mayer:

I must feel your vagina! Quick, get on the lab bench with your legs spread. We will do what married couples do.

Gloria:

Oh yes, Master, make love to me. Make love to your obedient slave!

Mayer:

A sexual statement like that demands a physical response.

Gloria:

OH! How are you? This feels! You’re filling me up, Master!

Sound: Wet flesh slapping
Sound: Female sexual moaning
Sound: Male sexual moaning
Gloria:

AH! AH! AH! MASTER! OH!!! AHHH!!! I’m climaxing! I’m shaking!

Mayer:

And a glorious sight and feeling it is to behold. Your body clenching on mine is like heaven.

Gloria:

Did you climax, Master?

Mayer:

I’m about to, get on your knees again so I may let loose my load into your mouth.

Gloria:

As you command, Master.

Mayer:

Grunt Oh yes. Grunt Grunt Take my seed, slave.

Gloria:

Muffled Yes, Master.

Mayer:

Grunting There, take it all, slave, into your mouth.

Gloria:

Muffled I obey you, Master.

Mayer:

Swallow my seed, slave. Make me a part of you.

Sound: Swallow
Gloria:

I am yours to command, Master.

Mayer:

Excellent. Let me turn on the lights, it has gotten dark outside. I believe a storm is approaching. Does Henry’s car have a top to it?

Gloria:

Yes, Master.

Mayer:

Good, we might be going up to his estate in the rain. Get yourself cleaned up, slave, and get back to work. Act as if nothing has changed. Send Henry up here as soon as he arrives. Tell him my ink glows in the dark bright enough to read without electric or gas lighting.

Gloria:

As you command, Master. I live, and love, to obey you, Master.

Mayer:

As you should, and soon as everyone in the world, will. Now go, and obey.

Gloria:

I will obey.

Sound: Door opening
Sound: Door closing
Mayer:

Now the proper words to make Henry my slave, and abandon all feelings for Gloria. Let me think

Sound: Fade in Piano, ominous music
Sound: Piano, sneaky music Fade out
Sound: Door opening
Henry:

Doctor Mayer, good evening.

Mayer:

Good evening, Henry. Ah, you brought Gloria with you.

Henry:

She insisted. Ink that can be read in the dark? This is amazing! Imagine, books that you won’t need a candle or gas lamp for. Newspapers that can be read away from street lights, at all hours of the day and night.

Sound: Door Closing
Mayer:

As expected when the ink dried out the effect was even more pronounced. I also enhanced the ink with an even finer grade of glass dust. I have some test pages on my desk over there. Gloria, be a dear and turn off the lights so Henry can see what I’m talking about.

Gloria:

At once, Doctor.

Henry:

My eyes need a second to adjust. Oh, my, are these the papers? Give my eyes a moment, Doctor, and then let’s see. Flat voice Doctor Ulisses Mayer is my master, and I am his obedient slave in all things.

Mayer:

Don’t bother reading it out loud. Read it to yourself five times, and each time believe it more and more. Gloria, please come over here and suck my penis as you did before, or better if you can.

Gloria:

As you command, Doctor.

Sound: Wet guttural noises (30 seconds)
Henry:

Flat Voice I have done as you commanded, Master. I will serve and obey you completely with my mind, body, and soul.

Mayer:

Great, and how do you feel about Gloria, here?

Henry:

Flat Voice She means nothing to me. I will keep up appearances of being in love with her, but I know she is yours.

Mayer:

Okay Gloria, that’s enough, slave. I have not fully recovered from earlier. I made love to your woman, Henry. How does that make you feel?

Henry:

I feel nothing, Master. She is yours to do with as you will. Everyone should be yours to do with as you will.

Mayer:

Yes, everyone. Who was that actress from Cleopatra from a few years back?

Gloria:

Theda Bara

Mayer:

That’s the one. I can’t wait to see her naked with her legs spread for me.

Gloria:

If that is your will, Doctor.

Mayer:

Take heart, my dear, no one forgets their first. You just won’t be my last. Tell me, Henry, do you think that I can enslave your entire family at this reunion?

Henry:

Easily, Master.

Mayer:

Excellent. I’ll take all the ink. I don’t want to run out. Let us be swift, for I believe it is starting to rain outside.

Gloria:

Yes, Doctor.

Henry:

Yes, Master.

Sound: Fade in Piano, devious music
Sound: Piano, excited music Fade out
Sound: Thunder
Sound: Rain on metal
Sound: Car engine revving
Henry:

Master, it is raining harder, the road is slick, and the mountains are treacherous. We should stop somewhere for the night.

Mayer:

Can you still see the road?

Henry:

Yes, Master, barely, with the headlamps.

Mayer:

This is the best car on the market?

Henry:

Yes, Master a Cadillac.

Mayer:

You’ve driven this way before?

Henry:

Several times, Master.

Mayer:

Then we should be fine. Isn’t that right, my dear?

Gloria:

Yes, Master, the bumps in the road are adding extra pleasure to our lovemaking.

Mayer:

I couldn’t agree more with you, slave.

Henry:

There is a sharp turn coming up, Master. I suggest you hold on.

Mayer:

Oh, I’m holding on all right. I’m holding onto your woman, or should I say, my woman, now. You’re mine now, right, Gloria?

Gloria:

I am your slave, Master. I live to obey.

Henry:

MASTER!

Sound: Crashing
Sound: Screaming
Sound: Piano, fast dramatic music Fade out
Sound: Piano, sad somber tapping of keys Fade out
Sound: Police siren
Male:

Car 22 to dispatch. We are at the reported accident sight. It looks like the car caught fire, even with the heavy rain. I see three figures, and all appear to be, well, call the coroner and tell him to bring three stretchers.

Sound: Fade in Piano, sad somber music Fade out

The End