The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky Trance

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An old idea I’m finally getting to. Enjoy.

It’s funny how things manage to work out. How something you’ve long dreamed of actually becomes a reality, a fantasy you never thought had a chance of succeeding falls into your lap. If you’re smart, you’ll grab onto that chance and use it for all it’s worth. And George was definitely a smart man.

Since discovering the hypnosis subculture via the Internet, George had been overwhelmed to discover that he was not alone in his long-standing fetish, that others shared it, male and female. He’d begun with online correspondence then moved onto face to face meetings that brought a better understand of his infatuation with hypnosis and the people it attracted. Many of whom were quite attractive in his own right.

Brandy and Geena had been two of the first female hypnotists George had met and he’d been intrigued by both of them. They were similar, about the same late twenties age, with blonde hair, Geena’s shorter than Brandy’s, both with incredible bodies. Both exuded a sort of sexual energy that helped them mesmerize men and women alike with barely a word.

The relationship George had with them was platonic, for the moment, the three agreeing to be just friends for a while before deciding whether or not to try any hypnosis games. George got a kick hearing about the duo’s escapades. Geena was gay, women her main target while Brandy swung both ways, both in sex and inductions and George always felt hard listening to them talk. But in all his wildest dreams, he’d never imagined the outcome of a simple conversation one night at his apartment.

“So, you two prefer eye contact inductions?” he asked as he walked towards his chair. Geena and Brandy were both sitting on a couch across from him, both looking great. Brandy was wearing a light blouse and shorts, Geena a green dress with plenty of leg, both looking great as they smiled at George, taking the drinks he offered them.

“Seems the easiest way,” Geena said. “Kind of hard to be inconspicious in public waving a pendant in front of someone’s face. This way, you can put them under in the middle of a park and no one’s the wiser.”

“It’s also so good watching them go under with barely a word,” Brandy said. “I can have a man hypnotized from across a bus seat without saying a word. Just a few minutes and he’s mine and no one on the bus is wiser.”

“Now that’s interesting,” George said. “I always find a verbal communication during the induction to be vital to putting a woman under. I always dismissed the silent look as vampire hokum.”

“Oh, no it really works,” Brandy said. “It’s just a matter of pushing your will onto someone else. I just have to look into the eyes for a while, snap my fingers, bam, they’re out. Then I can talk them down to my will.”

“I sometimes don’t have to talk,” Geena said.

“I still have my doubts,” George said.

“Want me to prove it?” Geena grinned.

“Better let me do it,” Brandy added. “It’ll go faster.”

“Now wait a minute, I think I can put him under faster than you can.”

“Oh, please, girl, you’d barely have him under. I can have him in a deep trance in less than a minute.”

“If I may,” George spoke up, seized by a sudden inspiration. “A competition might be in order.”

The two women looked at him, then at each other, then back at him. “You want us to try it on each other?” Geena said.

“Why not?” George shrugged. “It will decide which of the two is better and will prove your point exactly. Come on, I’ll see who wins. Care to give it a try?”

“You’re on,” Geena said, turning towards Brandy. “Let’s go.”

“Get ready to go under, sister,” Brandy grinned. The two took opposite ends of the couch and stared at one another. George sat back in his own seat and watched as they sat, staring deeply into one another’s eyes. He could tell each one had confidence, each sure that they would be victorious in this little competition. For long moments, they sat motionless, staring into each other’s eyes, probing deep inside one another, Geena’s green warring with Brandy’s blue, the four orbs staring at one another without mercy, their gazes locked on each other with expert stares. They were both good and neither was willing to back down at all as they put all their energy into making their gazes as hypnotic as possible.

It took George a few minutes to realize that there was a change in the body expressions of the duo. Their bodies were starting to relax, their faces slackening slightly, yet their gazes stayed hard on one another, although George could see that the eyelids on both of them were starting to lower a bit. Yet, their gazes stayed locked, their relaxed postures belying the intensity of their stares. George watched in fascination as Brandy’s arm slowly raised up, to a space in between the two. Her movement was slow but steady as her arm reached up and her fingers came together. They snapped and as one Brandy and Geena’s eyes slammed shut and they fell against one another, slumping on the couch.

George stared at the two for a moment, not daring to believe that what had happened really happened. It took a few seconds for it to hit him that the two had done what he’d thought impossible: They’d hypnotized each other at once. George looked at them, weighing the options. He had a once-of-a-lifetime opportunity here and he’d be an idiot to waste it. And one thing George was not was an idiot.

“Brandy, Geena, sit up.” As George had hoped, both women took his commands as if he was the one who had hypnotized him, ready to obey anyone inside their trances. They sat up, facing one another, faces blank and serene and more beautiful than ever. “Girls, I want you to both open your eyes but stay in this trance.” He watched as their eyes opened and immediately focused on one another. “Girls, you are both hypnotized. You are hypnotized by the other’s eyes and as long as you stare into each other’s eyes, you will fall deeper and deeper into this trance, so very deep into this trance that you will do anything I say, anything I tell you to do as long as you are in this trance, which you fall deeper and deeper into the more you stare into each other’s eyes. Will you do anything I say, girls?”

“Yes....” the two whispered, instantly making George hard.

“Girls, I want you two stand up and begin undressing each other, staring into each other’s eyes all the while.” George was treated to the great sight of two hypnotized blondes rising and beginning to take each other’s clothes off. George was happy to see Brandy push off Geena’s dress, showing that she was topless, her firm, pointed breasts showing no sagging. Geena pulled Brandy’s shirt over her head and undid her bra, showing Brandy’s own breasts, bigger than Geena’s, but no less spectacular. Soon, the two were naked and George could take in their wonderful attributes. Thin legs, great ass, wonderful racks and totally at his command. Just what he could hope for.

George stood up, himself naked now, and moved towards the two. He watched them for a moment, the way they still stared into each other’s unseeing eyes, driving themselves deeper into a trance. George took Brandy and kissed her, pleased by the way she responded with passion. He broke off and moved towards Geena. Her kiss was a little more hesitant, no doubt due to her sexual orientation, but she was still good. George was surprised when she broke away and moved to kiss Brandy. The sight of the two liplocked, hypnotized blondes nearly made him come right there, but he held it in and began to move them down.

He sat Brandy down, her back pushed against the couch, her ass on the floor, her head flowing against the back of the couch. George pushed against her and slid his cock into her blond patch, causing her to moan in contentment. He began to pump himself at her, his cock sliding in and out of her wet patch, which eagerly took it in. A motion caught George’s eye and suddenly, Geena’s ass was blocking his vision as she sat herself down on Brandy’s face, her pussy pushing into the other’s woman’s mouth. Brandy slowly began to lick at Geena, her tongue probing into the other blonde’s wonderful pussy. Her arms reached around up Geena’s body, reaching up to her breasts and squeezing the pointed tits. Geena moaned as she worked herself on Brandy’s face, her ankles dangling over the end of the couch as Brandy licked at her. Meanwhile, George was pushing his face towards Geena’s ass at the same time he pumped against Brandy, his cock beginning to bear fruit as he fucked at her, his hands pressed on the couch for support as he went on his efforts. They reached the end together, all three crying out as Brandy and George orgasmed together seconds before Geena’s juices fell onto Brandy’s face, streaking her hair.

George wasted no time getting the three set up into a new position. He had Brandy sit up on the couch, her snatch on full display in between her wide legs. He lay back on the floor, then took Geena and slowly sat her onto his hard cock, facing away from him. “Geena, eat out Brandy while I fuck you,” he commanded and Geena instantly leaned forward as much as she could to push into Brandy’s pussy, her tongue dragging along the pubic hair before sliding in. Brandy moaned and clamped her thighs around Geena’s head, holding her in tight, not that Geena needed the security. Not only did she love licking Brandy’s snatch, but she was being pushed from behind by George, who helped her shift back and forth on his cock, his hands pinching her cheeks as she rocked on him. Brandy’s moans grew louder as she grabbed Geena by her long blond hair, running her fingers through it as she let the other blonde lick at her.

Brandy gasped as she felt Geena’s hands suddenly reach up and grab her tits, holding onto the round breasts hard as she continued to lick. Brandy sighed as she felt Geena’s hands massage her tits, the palms running over the smooth curves. At the same time, Geena was in heaven with George taking her from behind. Even though she was a lesbian, she’d felt enough dildos to know how good it felt to be taken up the ass. To her hypnotized mind, this was all a fantasy anyway so the details didn’t bother her. She was just happy to be giving out and experiencing pleasure at the same time. George was in heaven. Having a hypnotized woman ride him while eating out another hypnotized woman was more than he could have dreamed possible and that thought filled his mind as he let his wad go inside of Geena’s ass. Her cries were muffled as her face was pressed into Brandy’s pussy, then silenced as Brandy let loose on her, Geena’s face covered with cum as her body relaxed.

George had both women lying on top of him, their breasts pushing into his face, when he suddenly realized what time it was. Swiftly and sadly, he had the two clean up as best as possible and wiped off the couch and floor as well as he could. Looking at the two mesmerized women on the couch, he spoke softly. “Girls, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up and won’t remember what has happened here today. You will remember a conversation about hypnosis but that is all, you will not recall anything else. If either of you ever hear my voice say the word ‘eyesore,’ you will immediately fall back into this trance and do what I say.” George snapped his fingers and waited.

Both girls blinked, clarity returning to their features as they awakened. “Whoah, it’s later than I thought,” George said. “You two probably have to get going.”

“Damn, I can’t believe I let time get away from me!” Brandy said, standing up. “I’ve got a date tonight!”

“Me too,” Geena said. “Well, it was a great talk George. We really do have to think of taking this to the next level, though.”

“Oh, when the time is right,” George smiled as the two women began to make their way to the door. “I’m sure we can arrange something.” He watched the two leave and grinned, his mind already looking forward to their next meeting, one in which curiosity would give way to experimentation. It was so nice to have friends to talk to, even if they couldn’t hear you.