The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lucky Stiff

Author: JiMC

Chapter 44—Seventeenth Birthday Continued

When you hold my hand,
I understand
The magic that you do,
You’re my dream come true,
My one
And only you,
Only You (The Platters / Ringo Starr)

Kristen noted that I was no longer very cheerful on the ride home. It was obvious that my mood changed after I talked with Sherry. Kristen knew Sherry’s problem, and I think she understood my mood.

Despite the fact that I decided that I was going to take charge of my life, it was evident that there were still some problems caused by the tickets that I was clueless how to fix.

For some reason, I was reminded of a short story I read when I was in junior high called The Monkey’s Paw. It was a story of unintended consequences when people interfered with fate. The ending reminded me of the kind of stories you’d see on the old Alfred Hitchcock Presents or Twilight Zone T.V. shows. I think it was the influence of that particular short story, though, that now made me hesitant to try to “fix” Sherry’s problem using the tickets.

For the past year, I was quite ineffective in using the tickets to remove Kristen’s addiction. The explanation I was given (by Kristen under influence of the tickets), was that no ticket could be more powerful than any other. I thought about this limitation, and I had some questions about the inadequacy of that explanation. For instance, if no ticket was stronger than another, then how could the first wish prevent the second or any other subsequent wish from undoing it? Didn’t that make the first wish more powerful?

The magic behind The Monkey’s Paw, however, did not have this particular limitation. It was the traditional “you have three wishes” story that was made famous by the genie in Aladdin’s lamp and the Irish leprechaun stories.

The tickets I had weren’t limited to three wishes. Apparently, a couple of hundred wishes had already been granted, although the majority of them hadn’t been granted to me. However, they still had that stupid limitation.

Patty once told me that this limitation on my tickets made it nearly impossible to fix any rash decisions made. “You need to think very hard before you use them, Jim,” Patty told me. “If you use them when you are in an emotional state, you’ll regret it.”

Patty’s explanation tied back in to The Monkey’s Paw. After all, the person who knew about the paw actually explained in the story that sorrow would befall anybody that used it.

On the other hand, the tickets were responsible for Kristen and me being together, even if indirectly. That would be a good thing, wouldn’t it?

I took a deep breath, and realized that we were just driving past the gate at the Swift’s residence.

“I’m sorry, Kris. I’m not good company right now.”

“You’ve got a lot on your mind, Jim,” Kristen said softly. “I understand.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“If it makes you feel better, whatever you decide with regard to Sherry is all right with me.”

“Thanks, Kristen. Can we talk about something else?”

“Like what?”

“Like, what are we doing tonight?”

Kristen smiled as she parked the car. “What do you want to do?”

“Kris, I know you have plans. I’ve already had a surprise party. So, why the surprise now?”

“A girl has got to have her secrets, Oogie!”

I laughed, and Kristen joined me.

The burden of the tickets had been temporarily lifted.

* * *

Lynette was already at the apartment, having stayed home the entire day to bid Camille and Will off instead of attending cheerleader practice. Harry drove Camille and Will to Chicago about an hour before we got home to catch their flight to Boston.

In the apartment, I could smell that Lynette was cooking up one of her meals that would make a gourmet salivate.

“What’s cooking, Lynette?” I called into the kitchen.

“Your favorite, Oogie.”

I had grown quite partial to Lynette’s schnitzels. By far, my favorite was Jägerschnitzel, served with a burgundy-cream gravy with wild mushrooms. “Schnitzel,” I said, making a yummy sound. “Sounds great.”

“I’ve made some spaetzle and some butternut squash as well.”

Lynette and Kristen were trying to get me to eat more vegetables and we found that I liked most of the various squashes, especially the way that Lynette would prepare them, lightly spiced.

The dining room table had Kristen’s good china set, the ones with the gold trim. She inherited this set from her grandparents after her grandfather died when Kristen was very young. This was the first time that I saw them set out.

There were two unlit candles in shining silver holders on the table.

“How long will it be?” Kristen asked.

“That depends on how hot you can make Jim,” Lynette called back.

Kristen sighed. “You’ve been hanging around Camille too long this week. She’s a bad influence.”

“Maybe you should pun-ish Lynette, huh?” I asked.

A groan from Kristen was my response.

“We’ve never used these plates before,” I said, changing the subject back to what I was thinking earlier. “I mean, I’ve seen them in the china closet.”

Kristen had lit a candle lighter and was lighting the two candles. “It’s a special occasion. Lynette asked if she could set them out, and of course I said yes.”

“Those were your grandmother’s, right?”

Kristen nodded. “On my father’s side.”

Lynette came out with a platter containing the veal. I started to head inside the kitchen to get the rest of the dishes when Kristen stopped me, and pointed to the chair at the head of the dining room table.

“The birthday boy sits there.”

I took my seat, and Kristen and Lynette went into the kitchen to retrieve the rest of the dishes. Kristen had a bowl with the spaetzle in it, and Lynette had the squash and a china gravy boat with some extra gravy.

After setting up the dishes, Lynette approached me and gave me a big kiss. “Happy birthday, Oogie!”

That wasn’t the first time I heard that particular expression all day, and I smiled.

Kristen was next, and did the same, and afterward, the two girls took the seats on either side of me. The girls looked at me expectantly, and I reached out and took a piece of veal and placed it on my plate. I then helped myself to the noodles and vegetable, and then put a generous helping of the mushroom gravy on top of my noodles.

Once I was done, Kristen and Lynette did their own plates, and we ate.

The meal was excellent, as was anything that Lynette cooked. I talked about the cheerleaders’ little game of having the entire school greet me by nickname.

“I thought Sherry’s idea would be cute,” Lynette said.

“You knew, too?” I suspected as much when Lynette said “Happy birthday, Oogie,” at the table.

“Yeah.” Lynette looked a bit concerned. “Of course, Sherry hasn’t been looking well over the last few days. I’m sorry I missed the practice today, but on Tuesday, something seemed a bit wrong with Sherry. She was easily distracted.”

“She looked weird today, too,” Kristen said.

Of course, Kristen and I knew Sherry’s problem. We agreed a while back not to let Lynette know about the tickets, and this meant that we sometimes had to keep other things from Lynette as well. Neither Kristen nor I liked this situation at all, since it was sometimes hard keeping secrets from somebody who was such an intimate part of our lives.

“Maybe it’s problems at home,” I suggested.

Lynette shook her head. “Sherry would tell me if that was the case.”

I shrugged. “Maybe I’ll talk to June to see if she has any idea.”

Kristen shrugged off the matter, but then said, “I’ve decided on my birthday present for you, Oogie.”

I remembered Kristen’s last birthday suggestion, and hoped this wouldn’t be a repeat of it.

“Yeah?” I said, a bit warily.

“I’d like to go shopping tonight. We need to pick you out a nice accessory.”

“Accessory?”

Lynette giggled. “Kristen wants you to learn to accessorize, Oogie.”

This discussion was a bit over my head. I thought “accessories” in a fashion sense meant gloves or a purse. Those didn’t sound like things I needed. “Whatever you think is best, Goddess.”

Of course, my response earned me another kiss from Kristen.

* * *

At the mall, we went to a place named “Sky Catchers.” The place seemed to contain a lot of specialty stuff, and I had never gone inside the store before.

Once inside, I was sorry I hadn’t visited this place sooner. This place had all sorts of outlandish clothes for just about every occasion, from safari hats (“pith helmets”) to thickly insulated parkas.

I found myself instantly drawn to the aviator section, and was admiring a pilot’s helmet with goggles that looked like it came straight out of World War I. The sign said it was made from genuine calf’s leather.

As I attempted to take the helmet into my hands for a closer look, Kristen stopped me.

“That might be fun, Oogie, but I came here for a purpose.” Kristen had a dark brown hat in her hand. “Here, try this.”

I looked at the hat with dismay. It looked a bit like something that would be worn by the depression-era thugs that Chicago was famous for. Upon further urging by Kristen, I put it on. It was very tight.

“Hmm, let’s try a quarter inch wider.”

Lynette fetched another hat that looked identical.

I put on the second hat, and it fit much nicer.

Both Lynette and Kristen shook their heads when they looked at me with the hat on. “Nope, definitely not a fedora.”

The two girls had me try on more than a few hats. The derby looked too much like Lou Costello, the cowboy hat made me look like I was a kid playing dress up, and a top hat made me look like a magician. I liked the stetson, but both Kristen and Lynette didn’t like it. Finally, the two girls found another hat that appealed to me. It was black and, as soon as I put it on, I looked in the mirror and smiled.

“Hey! I like this one!”

Kristen sighed. “It figures. He likes the porkpie.”

The “porkpie” was a darker and smaller hat, and had a folded ring around the top of the hat. The material was very soft.

Lynette gave me a closer look. “With a mustache, he’d look like a jazz musician.”

Actually, I think that’s what I liked about this particular hat!

“Is this your present, dearest?” I asked my Goddess.

“Do you really like it? We can buy a couple and it could be like, your trademark.”

I didn’t think I could walk around the school wearing this hat, but it might make in impression during jazz band.

“Yes. This whole place is great! Look at those hats over there with the corks on the brim!”

“Those are brush hats,” Kristen said, smiling. “The corks are to keep the mosquitoes and other bugs from landing on your face.”

“Cool! Let’s get that one!”

Kristen shook her head. “Oogie’s right. There are worse hats than the porkpie!”

We spent about an hour in the store, although we only purchased a couple of the porkpie hats.

From the mall, it was a quick ride to Vaughn’s. Since we already had supper, I was curious until the manager met us. “Kristen, Lynette, and Jim! We’ve been expecting you!”

In the dining room was a larger table than our normal one. My parents and Merry were already sitting there.

As soon as we got to the table, a waitress came out with a birthday cake, and the entire staff starting singing the birthday song. They were quickly accompanied by nearly the entire dining room!

I blew out the candles, and the cake was cut.

I gave all the females at the table a kiss and a hug. The cake was devil’s food with dark chocolate icing. Even Merry had a slice—and this was the first time since she decided to become a cheerleader that I ever saw her eat dessert!

The waitress brought us some iced teas, and we sat around the restaurant, gossiping with my family.

“How does it feel to be seventeen?” Merry asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t feel that much older, Shortcake.”

“I remember when you were first learning the piano,” Mom said.

I sighed. My mother sometimes waxed nostalgic. I tried to deflect this. “Speaking of the piano, Mom... I know you love Chopin, right?”

My mother smiled a bit. “Yes. He’s one of my favorite composers.”

“Do you remember Amy Grant, the girl who played the piano in the jazz band last year?”

My mother nodded. “Cute girl,” she said. “She seemed very shy when we went to see you after the Christmas performance.”

“She’s going to be featured doing an adaptation of Chopin’s Prelude in C Minor during the talent show in a few weeks.”

“Really?”

“She loves classical music, but we’re also teaching her jazz and rock riffs. Roy Fennel will be accompanying her.”

Merry smiled at this.

My mother looked confused. “Isn’t Roy a singer?”

“He’s in the chorus,” I answered. “He’s pretty talented, musically. I taught him to read music back in junior high. Don’t you remember?”

Mom nodded. “He wasn’t that good on the piano back then. Has he improved?”

“Why don’t you tell me after the show?”

It was all that Merry could do not to laugh at my mother’s confusion. Somehow, Mom thought that Roy would be doing a piano duet with Amy, but I had said nothing of the sort.

* * *

That night, after Kristen and Lynette went to bed, I went down to my studio ostensibly to play and record, but in reality to consider my options with Sherry.

I needed to somehow get rid of Sherry’s need for me to take her virginity. At the same time, I didn’t really want to make love with Sherry. After all, she still might have a crush on me. I didn’t feel any romantic attraction toward her, and I knew that going to bed with Sherry would just be taking advantage of her.

Sherry was a real friend to Kristen and me, as well as to Lynette. I owed her something for that loyalty, even if it didn’t mean taking her to bed.

I felt that I was indirectly responsible for Sherry’s situation. I didn’t make the wish that currently had her bound to me, but I was the person who destroyed Tim Hawking’s tickets, which was apparently why I was now the target of her need.

Earlier that afternoon, I had given up any thought of using the tickets to fix Sherry’s problem. After all, one ticket couldn’t cancel the effects of another one.

Actually, I reasoned, that might not be the case!

I was able to keep Sherry from having to orally service me daily until my birthday by extending the wish so that playing with herself would achieve the same end. That had the effect of canceling her original compulsion.

I wished that I had talked more to Sherry earlier. She said she felt it bad, but I never asked her what she was feeling. Was it the need to fuck me, or the need to blow me?

The idea of extending a wish rather than canceling it came from my idea of having Kristen eat a chocolate covered peanut instead of having to blow me. Now that I was thinking about it, Kristen had a difficult time staying away from me for very long; she could stave off her need with the confection, but at the same time, her need for me seemed to continue to build up over time. Almost every time that Kristen and I would make love, her sucking my cock would be a part of it.

Was this what Sherry was feeling earlier? If so, then any idea of extending her need to fuck me would only work for so long until her need for me to do so would overpower anything else within her. I might turn Sherry into a walking time bomb!

Still, something inside me told me that I might be able to fix Sherry’s problem somehow with the tickets.

The only question was how.

More than a few ideas came into my head, but all of them had problems. I needed to find one that would satisfy Sherry’s needs, but be fair to her emotions at the same time.

I woke up after three thirty in the morning when I fell off the piano bench. I didn’t realize that I fell asleep, and I realized that at this hour, there was nothing else I could do.

* * *

The next morning, Mr. Proilet pulled me aside when I got into band class.

“Sherry Jordan asked me for a hall pass so she can work with you here during fifth period.”

“Yeah, Mr. Proilet,” I said. “I’ve asked the cheerleaders to help with the talent show, and I had an idea of something to do with Sherry.”

That wasn’t an out and out lie, actually. It’s just that the first part of the sentence had nothing to do with the second part. I was starting to get good at misleading people. Idly, I wondered if this was a good thing.

“I understand, Jim,” Mr. Proilet said with a smile. “I’ll be in the faculty room eating lunch during that period.”

“Would you want to help out?”

My question earned me a laugh. “There isn’t much that I can teach you, Jim. Helping a student is something you excel at, unless there’s something you specifically think you might need me for.”

“Well, no,” I said. “Playing piano is easy enough for me.”

“OK, Jim,” the teacher said. “Have fun.”

“Thanks.”

* * *

I was in the music room, patiently waiting for Sherry.

She arrived a few minutes after the bell rang.

“Hi, Oogie,” Sherry said nervously.

“Let’s go into one of the practice rooms,” I suggested.

Inside the practice room, I casually reached into my pocket and handed Sherry a ticket.

“You have one wish.”

“I wish that you will obey me completely and without question. Also, you will have no memory of what happens in this room afterward. This wish will remain in effect until you hear me play Honky Cat. When I play that, you will simply think I was playing songs all period long.”

“Your wish is my command.”

I realized that I forgot something. I handed Sherry another ticket.

“You have one wish.”

“While you are in this room and under the influence of the last ticket I gave you, you will also be compelled to tell me the truth. You will feel no emotional distress during this time.”

“Your wish is my command.”

Sherry continued standing there.

Sherry was dressed in a tan skirt and a plain white blouse. This would make things a bit easier.

“Sherry, remove your panties and anything else you may have on underneath your skirt as soon as I turn around. Let me know when you are finished.”

I turned away from Sherry, giving the girl some privacy.

After a few moments, Sherry said, “I’m finished.”

I didn’t turn around. “Do you still feel a need to suck me?”

Sherry answered, “I’ve felt a terrible need over the last few days. Usually, I can fend it off by masturbating, but it’s difficult when I’m in public. I’m always worried that somebody will notice. However, even masturbating doesn’t make the need go away completely, and it’s getting stronger.”

That was what I thought. Of course, this was going to be the hard part.

After a minute or two, I finally unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. I took a deep breath and turned around.

Sherry was standing there, and she was staring at my erection.

“Sherry, you can put it into your mouth. I want you to do the very least that you need to do to make your need to suck me go away, and then stop.”

Sherry bent down, and opened her mouth. My cock touched her tongue, and her lips wrapped around it. I felt a gentle sucking before her lips parted, and Sherry’s face pulled away.

I was surprised at how short this was. “Has your need gone away?”

“My need to suck you has.”

“And your other need?”

“It’s very strong.”

I nodded.

Sherry tore her eyes from my dick and stared at me. “May I asked a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why am I doing what you are telling me to do? Why am I telling you about masturbating? This is really strange.”

This was intriguing. “Does this upset you?”

“No. That’s also very strange.”

The moment of truth. “Sherry, I will tell you the truth,” I assured her. “You have been a victim of some bad magic. I can do magic also, and I’m doing what I can to fix what has been done to you without harming you.”

Sherry nodded. “That makes sense. Well, it makes sort of sense.”

I decided to get this over with. “I’m going to sit down on this bench, and I want you once again do the very minimum to satisfy your need.” I sat down.

Sherry nodded again, but I saw her resisting. “Jim... Jim!”

Startled, I saw that Sherry was close to panicking. “What’s wrong, Sherry?”

Sherry moved toward me as she said, “Please tell me to wait!”

“OK. Wait.”

Sherry stopped moving. “Jim, am I going to forget all this?”

“Yes.”

“Will it seem like a dream, like some other dreams I have had recently?”

“Other dreams?”

“Yeah.” Sherry didn’t explain.

“Perhaps,” I said. “I’m not really sure.”

“I have a distant memory of you asking me to tell you if anything you ask will make me think less of you.”

I nodded. “I did ask that.”

“In that case, please don’t make me do what you just asked. I would think less of you.”

Surprised, I asked, “Why?”

“This will be my first time. I don’t want my first time to be meaningless.”

I sighed. I was afraid of something like this. I fell asleep trying to come up with something better. I was now going to have to play this by ear.

Wait a minute. Why not have Sherry help? After all, she would have no memory later.

“All right, Sherry. Do not feel compelled to do what I’ve just asked you to do. Instead, I’d like you to help me with your problem.”

Sherry looked confused. “How can I help you?”

“First, Sherry, you are correct. You will have no memory of what goes on in this room after this period is over. Whatever happens here, you will never remember, or perhaps, you will think of it as a dream. I don’t know how that works, actually.”

Sherry nodded again.

“You are under a...” I paused, trying to come up with the right word. “A magic spell. You needed to give up your virginity to me on my birthday. That came and went, and your need is starting to increase. I want to get rid of that need before it consumes you and forces you to, perhaps, rape me.”

“If you have magic, just undo the spell.”

“That’s what most people would try to do. However, my magic doesn’t work against other magic. I didn’t do this to you; I’m merely trying to help you fight it.”

Sherry furrowed her brow. “Tim has the magic?”

“I took his magic away from him.”

“Is that why his spell transferred to you?”

I was amazed at how observant Sherry was. “That’s correct.”

“Jim, as much as I feel a need to fuck you, I don’t want to do it like you said. I don’t want to... give it up without it being special.”

“Sherry, I don’t love you that way. You’re a very important friend, but we’re not romantically involved. If I were to ‘make love’ to you, it wouldn’t be fair to either of us.”

Sherry considered what I said. “You’re right.”

“As I said, your need will continue to grow until you won’t be able to handle it any more. We need to fix it.”

“I’m not going to remember this?” Sherry asked.

“Perhaps as a dream, if you remember other things I have done to try to fix what Tim did to you.”

Once again, Sherry nodded.

“I have a wish to make.”

Funny word Sherry chose. “What is it?” I asked.

“Can we do a little more than just the minimum like you asked? Something that I can dream about, maybe?”

I thought about this. “What do you want to do?”

“We don’t have to fuck, I don’t think. We don’t need to go to bed together and... you know. But... if I feel you inside me, I won’t be a virgin any more. However, I have always had a dream... a fantasy...”

“Yes?”

“Can I please feel your body against mine? Could you kiss me and let me kiss you? I dream that we kissed one time in the room outside this one... our first kiss.”

Ah, the stolen kiss from Sherry. “You dream about that?”

“It’s a favorite...” Sherry reddened.

I got the hint. It’s Sherry’s favorite masturbation fantasy.

“All right. And I’ll give you a bonus.”

“What?”

“When is your birthday?”

“Early December.”

“Then, on your birthday, if you still feel the same way for me, let me know. I’ll make love to you... for real. However, I don’t want you to take my promise as an incentive to just hold out and wait. I want you to seriously consider other people than me. I want you to go out on dates, think about other people. If you do that, and still feel the same way about me, I’ll reconsider. That should give me some time to think about my feelings toward you.”

Sherry didn’t answer, but nodded. Her hand went to her blouse, and she started to unbutton it.

Shit! When Sherry wanted to feel my body against hers, she meant naked!

I bit my lip, and got up and removed my clothes.

After a couple of minutes, the two of us were facing each other, both of us naked, for the first time ever.

Slowly, I moved over to Sherry, and pulled her toward me. As her breasts touched my chest, I kissed her.

The kiss lasted a few minutes, and Sherry was breathing heavily when we parted. “Hmm,” she moaned.

I felt a bit awkward, as if I didn’t know what to do.

Sherry said, “How should we do it?”

I figured that a rear insertion was the easiest, even if it didn’t allow Sherry the opportunity to have her breasts against me once again. I positioned her against the piano, and squatted down a bit and rubbed the head of my dick against her cunt lips, which were already wet. I found her hole.

This was the first time that I was doing this with a virgin. I had no idea how tight she would be, or how difficult it would be to break through her hymen. I also remembered Kristen saying something about blood.

I pushed very gently... almost too much so. After a bit, Sherry’s pussy opened. I met no resistance at all as I continued to slowly push until I was completely in. I was amazed!

“I thought you were...”

“I am,” Sherry said. “I tore my hymen in junior high during gymnastics. I can now wear tampons...”

“Oh.” I didn’t know what to say. Feminine hygiene wasn’t a subject that I felt comfortable talking about.

“Could we do it face to face? I want my dreams to be of me making love to you, not facing a piano.”

That would mean that I’d have to pull out and do it again. Then, I realized that Sherry was a gymnast. I wondered if she could do something that Lynette once did with me.

Slowly, I pulled Sherry back and manipulated our bodies until I was once again sitting on the bench. I pulled Sherry onto my lap, and then asked if she could swing around. Once Sherry understood what I meant, she easily spun around without any trouble.

Sherry had a look that burned into my eyes, and she pulled my face toward hers and kissed me deeply. It wasn’t a long kiss.

I decided to make it special for Sherry. I reached behind her, and started playing the introduction of a song I’ve always liked. Ringo made it a hit just a year ago, and the arrangement he used was still fresh in my mind.

Sherry pulled away from the kiss and looked in my eyes as I sang:

Only you,
Can make this world seem right.
Only you,
Can make the darkness bright.
Only you and you alone,
Can thrill me like you do,
And fill my heart with love for only you...

I followed this verse with the simple reverse D-seventh arpeggio that was so prominent in Ringo’s version of this classic song. Sherry smiled.

I continued singing the song, and Sherry continued staring at me.

Instead of doing the spoken part, I simply improvised a jazz solo instead, smoothly transitioning the style of the song from the simple back-beat of Ringo’s song to something a bit more bluesy.

I sang a repeat of the song, and finally ended it.

When the song was ended, Sherry kissed me once again.

Even though I wasn’t pumping back and forth into Sherry, I was getting enough stimulation from her minor movements and her kissing that I found myself quite excited. I suddenly realized that this could be dangerous if Sherry wasn’t on the pill.

As soon as Sherry’s kiss ended, I picked her up and off my erection.

Sherry stared at my dick, red and wet from her secretions. “Oh, my... it’s huge!”

Without warning, Sherry bent down and started sucking me. It didn’t take long for me to reach my limit. I tried to warn Sherry, but she only sucked harder.

Blast after blast of my semen shot out of me and into Sherry’s eager mouth. The force of my excitement was such that I wouldn’t have been surprised if it shot out the back of her neck!

After a few minutes, despite Sherry’s continued sucking, my erection started to soften.

I finally managed to get Sherry off my lap.

“Sherry! Why did you do that?”

“The only sexual experience with a guy up until now was with Tim, and it is a memory I’d like to forget. He called me all kinds of names, and at the end, he even said I was so bad, he had to jerk himself off in order to shoot. Since then, I felt so inadequate...”

This eerily sounded similar to what Patty told me about her unpleasantness in tenth grade. I didn’t know what to say.

Sherry said, “You made love to me, Oogie! I sucked you and made you shoot. Tim was just an idiot!”

“A stupid idiot,” I agreed.

“That was me I tasted on you, wasn’t it?”

I nodded. “Sherry? What we did was dangerous...”

Sherry shook her head. “Tim told me to be prepared to give up my virginity. I wasn’t going to let that bastard make me a mother. As soon as he told me that, I went to the clinic and got a prescription.”

“Oh.”

Once again, Sherry kissed me hard.

I looked over her shoulder and saw that there was only five minutes left before the end of the period. I pulled away from that kiss.

“Sherry... Mr. Proilet will be coming back soon. Get dressed.”

Like a shot, Sherry stopped everything and started to get dressed.

I watched, amazed, and realized that I was also naked. I quickly pulled on my clothes as well.

The room smelled like I would imagine a bordello would smell. I could smell Sherry’s excitement throughout the cramped room.

If my teacher or anybody else walked in, we’d be screwed.

“What do you have next period?” I asked.

“Gym. I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to do gym after what we just did. I feel a little... weird.”

“Can you get out of gym?”

“Sure. I’ll just tell the coach that I’ve got my period. I’ve never complained before, so the coach will let me slide this once.”

I shrugged. That concept was new to me, but it made sense. At least Sherry wouldn’t be getting into trouble for that.

Once Sherry was dressed, I told her to sit next to me on the bench, and I started to play Honky Cat, which I knew was one of Sherry’s favorite songs for me to play.

As I played the song, I saw Sherry shake her head. She looked a bit disoriented, and shook her head again. She smiled at me.

“I could listen to you play all day, Oogie.”

I thought about my promise to Sherry. She wouldn’t remember it, of course, but I would. I wasn’t the kind of person that would break such a promise.

I also know that I asked her to go out on dates and to think about other people. She didn’t realize it, but she was compelled to obey me when I asked her to do that.

My decision was to wait. If Sherry still felt the same way about me, I might start thinking about her differently.

One thing was for sure. When my cock was inside Sherry, I meant every word I sang to her. I didn’t mean that I was in love with her, and I didn’t really sing that to her, either. What I sang, and what I meant was that Sherry made me feel a certain way, and only she made me feel that way. This was also true about June, Lynette, and, of course, Kristen.

I loved each one of them differently. I’m not sure what I really felt about Sherry and if it was even love, but what I felt, it was strong at that time. Was she really my destiny? Perhaps she was, or perhaps not.

If you asked me if I loved Sherry any day before this, even last night, I would have emphatically said ‘no!’

Now I wasn’t sure. I do know that Tim Hawking and the tickets put Sherry through hell. Despite that, she still managed to live her life with a happy disposition—a positive outlook in life. I actually admired that about her.

My feelings for Sherry progressed from friendship to admiration. That was a start. I knew that I would need time to sort out my feelings about Sherry. Hopefully, time was on my side.

“I’ve never heard you play Bennie and the Jets,” Sherry said, smiling at me.

I played the introduction, and Sherry’s smile grew bigger when she heard me sing a modified version of the chorus in an Elton-inspired falsetto:

Say, Sherry and Ronnie,
Have you seen them yet?
Oh, but they’re so spaced out!
Buh-Buh-Buh-Bennie and the Jets...

I entertained Sherry throughout sixth period by playing songs the two of us liked.

When we emerged from the practice room at the end of the period, Mr. Proilet didn’t give us much of a glance.

Actually, I didn’t care if we “got away” with anything. All I knew was that Sherry seemed a whole lot happier now, even if she wasn’t exactly aware of why she felt that way.

As for me, I was more concerned over Sherry’s feelings for me, and vice versa. Sure, I had “cured” Sherry’s problem, but at what cost? She gave up her virginity, and now would have no direct recollection of the event.

Once more, I considered the power of the tickets. They were able to turn Camille from a dark brunette into a blonde. In addition, Camille and Debbie both said that the tickets made my dick bigger, although I still had difficulty accepting that.

Could it be possible that I could use the tickets to restore Sherry’s virginity? After all, Sherry didn’t have a hymen when we coupled. What defined “virginity” anyway? Was it simply a state of mind? Would it be affected by her not remembering her losing it?

With whom could I talk about this? I wanted this to be a special thing between Sherry and myself, but this brought up something important as well: this would be one of the first times that I would be actively not telling Kristen something that she might consider important.

I sighed as I made my way to my seventh period English class.