The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lucky Stiff

Author: JiMC

Chapter 29—“Romantic” Date

Forward troubles Illinois,
Lock the front door, oh boy!
Look at all the happy creatures,
Dancing on the lawn!
Bother me tomorrow,
Today, I’ll buy no sorrows.
Doo doo doo,
Lookin’ out my back door.
Lookin’ Out My Back Door (Credence Clearwater Revival)

The next morning, I was sleeping in the spare bedroom with June. The two of us were in the “reverse spoon position” where June’s breasts were pressed against my back. Through experience, we learned that this is a safe position because I was used to spooning against Kristen and waking up and fucking her. With June behind me, an accident could be avoided.

June also seemed to love this position. Throughout the night, I could feel June pull my body closer to hers and she’d rub her breasts against my back, her nipples hardening and feeling quite erotic to me.

It’s amazing how lovely it is to just touch another person gently without having to stick your dick into a pussy or a mouth. Before I ever spent time with girls, I would have laughed if anybody had ever told me that I would be sexually satisfied with just snuggling with somebody warm and lovely.

I turned my head to look back at June. She was asleep, and June always looked cute when she slept. I kissed her right breast, rubbing my tongue around the nipple before sucking on it.

Without even looking, I could tell that June was now awake. After a few moments, I felt her hands lovingly holding my head to her chest as I continued to tease her breast with my tongue.

“You always seem fascinated by my body,” June breathed.

I didn’t answer, but I moved my head up until I was face to face with June. June and I kissed, our mouths opening to one another.

“Good morning, Baby,” I said, smiling. “Baby” was a pet name that I recently started using for June.

“Good morning, Oogie,” June answered with a giggle.

“Time for a shower?” I asked.

June looked at the alarm clock. “Oh! I have a doctor’s appointment this morning!”

“You do?”

“Yeah. It’s going to have to be a quick shower.”

My face must have registered disappointment, but June gave me a kiss on the cheek as she got out of bed.

I watched the nude cheerleader hop into the bathroom.

About ten minutes later, June came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a robe and a towel around her head. She saw that I was still in bed, so she moved over to me, bent down, and kissed me again.

I pulled June down onto the bed.

“You’re incorrigible!” June laughed as we playfully wrestled.

“You look good enough to eat!” I said.

“Not this morning, Oogie!” June laughed. “The doctor I’m going to is a gynecologist.”

“You’re saving my breakfast for him?” I asked, pretending to be shocked.

June, however, was shocked. “You nasty, nasty boy!” She laughed again after a moment, and then jumped out of the bed and opened a dresser and started to pick out outfits.

While June was dressing, I informed her that I “practiced” anal sex with Lynette, and that if still wanted me to take her ass, I’d be happy to take her out on a “date” first, to set the appropriate mood.

“Jim,” June replied, “the last thing I think about anal sex is romance!”

“I want things to be different for you, Baby.”

“I don’t want romance, Oogie,” June replied. “I want nasty.”

“How nasty?” I asked June.

June was thoughtful a moment and said, “Surprise me!”

“Nasty?” I asked.

June closed her eyes and smiled. “Yeah.”

“Really nasty?”

“Hmm,” June breathed. “Sounds nice.”

“Totally nasty?”

The way I kept on going further and further must have triggered some alarm within June’s mind. “What do you mean, totally nasty?”

“How about in the middle of the mall? I hear that the back to school sales are starting up now.”

June’s eyes flew wide open. “Um, I think that might be a bit extreme...”

I smiled. “Just a bit?”

“If you want to take me in front of others, that’s a turn on,” June admitted. “I’d just prefer the others to be people who’ve seen me here at the apartment, and not necessarily the entire town.”

“That sounds doable,” I said. “I guess that would be really nasty, and not totally nasty.”

June giggled. “Make it memorable.”

* * *

Our date was for Thursday night. I told Kristen to take June to Martin’s at the mall and pick out a wonderful gown that was sexy and lovely, but not out of place at a restaurant.

I told Kristen my plans, and she thought I was crazy. I explained that June agreed for me to take her in front of others, and Kristen just shook her head.

“I’ll never understand the two of you,” Kristen admitted.

“That’s why I have June,” I smiled softly. “I’d never do this with you, Kris. You’d never want it like June.”

“If you asked me, Jim, I’d do it.”

“The difference is that June asked me, Goddess.”

“Can I be a part of it?” Kristen asked.

“How far do you want to participate, Kris?”

Kristen thought a few moments. “I don’t need to see you... you know... in her ass. You do like making June feel a bit humiliated, and she seems to get off on that. Could I be a part of that?”

“Certainly, my fair Goddess!” I said, pulling Kristen into a big hug.

“You won’t take my ass that way, will you, Jim?” Kristen asked.

I hugged Kristen once again and reassured her. “Of course not, Kristen. If you want your ass taken, I think it would be appropriate for your husband to do it the first time.”

Kristen pulled away from me. “Husband?”

I smiled. “Didn’t you ever want to save something for marriage, Goddess?”

Kristen hugged me very tightly and then gave me one of her erection special kisses.

* * *

Early Thursday evening, Kristen drove me to June’s house. I got out of the Camaro, and Kristen drove off.

I knocked on the front door wearing the suit that Kristen got me at Christmas. Kristen picked out a shirt that she said would match June’s gown, as well as a corsage.

Mrs. Rodgers answered the door, and was a bit surprised to see me there, like a kid on a date.

“Hello, Mrs. Rodgers,” I said. “I’m here to go out on a date with your daughter. We’re going to an Italian place out of town called Emilio’s, and afterward, I plan to fuck her in the ass.”

June’s mother seemed a bit nervous when saw me at the door, but when I finished describing my intentions, her mouth hung open.

Undaunted, I said, “Please let me in.”

Without saying a word, June’s mother let me in. She once again had that “deer in the headlights” look on her face. I now felt that I had her mother correctly pegged as a bit of a submissive, and something within me seemed to naturally react to it.

“Oogie!” June bubbled when she saw me, dressed to kill. “Where are we going?”

“I have a gift certificate to Emilio’s, Baby!” I said.

“Italian?”

“Yup.”

June hugged me tightly.

“What time will June be home?” Mrs. Rodgers asked, trying to inject a bit of normality into this conversation.

“Well, I promised her an ass fuck, Mrs. Rodgers,” I explained. “What if I promise to have her in bed by nine?”

June was shocked that I would say what I just did to her mother.

“Nine?” Mrs. Rodgers repeated, sounding quite uncertain of herself.

June looked from me to her mother and back. I gave June a big smile.

June’s mother was staring at me. She looked as if she didn’t know what to say.

Finally, June asked, “Mom, do you mind if I take the car?”

“Um... no...”

“Cool!”

We left a very confused mother behind us.

* * *

“You are so nasty, Oogie,” June said as she drove us out of town. “Mom was so shocked, she couldn’t say anything!”

I just smiled and dropped that subject. Instead, I made idle chitchat, since I wanted June to feel that she was truly on a date.

For our date, I was the perfect gentleman. Despite the fact that June drove, since I didn’t have a license, I made it a point that the moment she parked, I jumped out of my side of the car and opened her door for her.

Kristen pulled out all the stops. As soon as we entered, the maitre d’hotel fawned over us. “Mr. Jim, Ms. June! It is so wonderful to have you here! We have a special table for you!”

June hadn’t expected something like this, but she was definitely enjoying it. On the few occasions that June and I “dated” we drew more stares from people noticing the difference between our skin colors, and very little reaction like the respect that we were given at Emilio’s (well, Vaughn’s was an exception, as the manager there treated Kristen, our friends, and me like family).

At our table, we checked our menus. I already decided on a veal and mushroom dish that I liked, and wondered what June was interested in.

The waiter approached us. “Do you have a drink order?”

“A half-carafe of the house Chianti, please.”

The waiter looked at me, and almost asked to see my identification when he decided that there were better things to do... like fetch our drinks.

“That’s amazing,” June said.

“Yeah. You ask for things, they bring them. It’s how restaurants work.”

June giggled. “Yeah. I’m glad things are working.”

“I like how you blush, June,” I said. “I can see a tinge of red in your skin.”

“White people blush better,” June said.

“Hey! You’ve got the blues, soul music, and you’ve got funk. We have blushing down to a science!”

June laughed out loud, holding her hand over her mouth.

“I’m sorry. That was a cheap joke,” I said, seriously.

“I like the way you make our skin color difference almost meaningless,” June said.

“The first time I laid eyes on you, during Sherry’s initiation, I noticed you. I thought you were a cute person. The color of your skin didn’t really enter into it. You tried to give me a French kiss to embarrass me, and I fought you back.”

“You remember that?” June asked.

“Yup. There was a girl after you that grabbed my crotch, and my mouth opened, and after that, I allowed the rest of the girls to do whatever they wanted in my mouth. I remember being a bit disappointed that I hadn’t gotten closer with you.”

“My mom thinks you’re dangerous,” June said.

“If she thinks I’m dangerous, she’ll learn levels of danger very soon.”

June stared at me, and after a few moments said, “Sometimes, you’re cruel to her.”

“I didn’t like being treated as a second class citizen in my own apartment, Baby,” I explained. “Your mother has a right to prevent you from coming over, but she has no right to make demands of me in my own place. I reacted against that, and I think your mother and I both discovered something about her at that moment.”

June shuddered. “I’m glad you’re not angry with me, Jim.”

“I’m not angry with your mom. Maybe I was that first time with her, but she deserved what she got. She seems to have always been interfering with your life, which I may resent, but I can understand. However, she thought she could bully me and interfere with my life, and she was mistaken.”

The waiter arrived with a half carafe of wine and two glasses.

I poured a half glass for each of us.

June didn’t know it at that moment, but Kristen was at the table right behind her. I promised that she could be a part of tonight to see the person I was with June, and I made sure that I treated June normally.

Well, I had plans. I was definitely going to take June’s ass tonight. My relationship with June was on one level more romantic than it was with Lynette, but my relations to all of my paramours were based on their own attitudes. Kristen wanted to be my partner in crime tonight, although she didn’t want to be around for the main event.

“Take your panties off, June,” I instructed her.

“What?” June asked, surprised.

“You’re wearing a dress. Take them off,” I said.

June looked at me for a few moments, and then started wiggling a bit and after a minute, she said, “OK.”

“Put them on the table,” I said.

June’s mouth opened, but nothing came out. After a few moments, she put her panties onto the table.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“You told me to do that.”

“But you aren’t any kind of slave—you’re not that other persona any more. Why would you do something so embarrassing?”

June thought a moment, and then quickly took her panties off the table.

“You still have it, June,” I said, very quietly. “If I were a different person, our relationship would be much different. You will have to tell Archy about this part of you if the two of you are to have a complete and loving relationship.”

“You’re scary,” June said wistfully.

“I’m observant,” I responded, raising my glass of wine. “I’m not really the guy that I pretend to be with you or your mother. Well maybe deep inside, I might be, but it’s not a very big part of me. It feels more natural with your mother, because I can see she needs it more than you do.”

June and I sipped our Chianti.

Neither one of us said much else and eventually our pasta arrived.

“That dress is really you, June,” I said, complimenting her on her evening gown.

“Kristen has expensive tastes,” June said. “I was surprised she bought this for me.”

“It’s a special occasion.”

“Does Kristen know what we’re doing?”

“Does it matter to you?” I asked. “She drove me to your house.”

June shrugged. She still didn’t have any idea what my plans were for tonight. She drank two glasses of Chianti, and I just had a couple of sips from my first and only glass.

The waiter arrived, and cleaned up our dishes. He took the empty carafe, but left June’s mostly empty glass, and my nearly full one.

When the waiter came back, he asked, “Desserts, tonight?”

“Yes, please,” I said, before June could answer.

The waiter handed us dessert menus.

“The chocolate mousse is fantastic here,” I told June. “Kristen recommended it to me the first time I came here.”

“I didn’t know this place existed,” June admitted. “It’s a bit out of town.”

“The first time I came here, Kristen and I were heading to Chicago for me to lose my virginity,” I explained.

June’s eyes widened. “Really?”

“Yeah,” I said. “That’s why this place is special.”

“Ooh,” June sighed.

When the waiter arrived, I asked for a chocolate mousse and two spoons for us to share.

“Anything to drink?”

“Tea for me. June?”

“Tea sounds nice.”

The waiter nodded and left.

Neither of us spoke for the couple of minutes before the waiter reappeared with our mousse and our tea.

June took a tentative bite of the mousse and smiled. “This is heavenly!”

“Just like you, Baby,” I said.

“Kristen and Lynette are so lucky,” June said softly.

“Why?”

“Because they have you.”

“You have me, too.”

June’s eyes got a bit moist. “It will end next summer.”

“So, this is Paris,” I said.

“Huh?”

“Did you ever see the movie Casablanca?” I asked.

“Humphrey Bogart?” June asked.

“Yeah.”

“Yeah. It’s a romantic movie.”

“Remember at the end, when Bogey tells Ingrid Bergman, ‘We’ll always have Paris?’”

“Yeah,” June said. “That whole scene makes me cry.”

“We’re in Paris right now, June.”

“Huh?”

“I want to be able to walk you to the airline terminal that takes you to your college next year. I want to say, ‘We’ll always have your senior year.’ I want you to live in the present as if each day is going to be more special than the next one.”

“You’re very romantic, Oogie.”

“Thank you, Baby,” I said. “A few minutes ago, you asked a question about Kristen.”

“Yeah?”

“Turn around and ask her.”

“Huh?” June turned around, and finally noticed Kristen sitting right behind her. “Kris! How long have you been here?”

Kristen smiled. “I got here about five minutes before you did.”

Kristen then got up from her table, and took a seat between the two of us at our table.

“Have you heard everything we said?”

“Uh, huh.”

“I’m so embarrassed!”

“Nothing to be embarrassed about. I sometimes get a little bit jealous about the way that Jim treats you all romantic, but it wasn’t until I heard what you did with your panties that I realized that he was right. You are a different person than I am, and he treats you accordingly.”

June blushed a bit. “Jim is so... dangerous.”

“No, he’s not,” Kristen disagreed. “When he holds a mirror to your face and you see yourself for what you really are, that’s not danger, unless you are truly afraid of yourself.”

“Are you going to be around for... you know...?”

Kristen smiled and shook her head. “No. I’m not really ready to watch something like that. I realize that Jim was telling me the truth. He told me what his plans are tonight, and he has my blessing, even if it’s something that I’d never personally consider. If you want, you can tell me about how it went afterward. If you give Jim permission, he can tell me himself.”

June looked at Kristen. “I find it difficult to believe that you could be jealous of me, Kris. I’m... I’m sometimes jealous of you.”

“Don’t be,” I assured June before Kristen could answer. “You have Archy, and we have Paris.”

“You really sounded like Bogey when you said that last part,” June said, her eyes a bit watery.

“June, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!”

June and Kristen both laughed, and then June said, quietly, “Me, too.”

Kristen left before we did, and I used my gift certificate to pay for our meals. I left a hefty tip, just as I saw Kristen do on countless occasions.

After Emilio’s, I told June to drive me home. When she was about to head toward Kristen’s place, I explained that I wanted to go to her house.

“My house?” June asked, making the correct turn anyway.

“I told you that I’d have you in bed by nine. It’s nearly seven. A couple of hours early can’t hurt.”

“How will we get to Kristen’s?”

“She’ll pick me up tomorrow morning.”

“You’re spending the night at my house?” June asked, shocked.

“Of course,” I answered. “I promised you an ass fuck.”

“At my house?”

I didn’t answer.

June sighed. “You are one fucking dangerous man.”

* * *

Our arrival at June’s house startled her mother. “Anything wrong?” she asked her daughter.

June didn’t answer, but looked at me.

“I promised to have June in bed by nine.”

“Did it hurt?” Mrs. Rodgers asked her daughter.

“We didn’t do it... yet.”

I pulled out a small wrapped box from my pocket and handed it to June’s mother.

“What’s this?”

“Open it. You get this if you strip naked right now.”

June’s mother laughed. “I’m not going to...” She interrupted herself, however, when she saw what was inside. It was a tube of KY Jelly.

“If you strip, I’ll allow you to lube June up. Otherwise, her first anal penetration will probably be a bit painful.”

Mrs. Rodgers and I locked eyes. There was no mercy in mine.

“I won’t have you...”

I sighed. “Here we go again, Mrs. Rodgers. Whether you like it or not, June is going to get her ass fuck. We just went on a lovely date, and the last thing I need is for you to try to screw things up. Whether you strip or not, June’s getting my cock in her ass tonight. If you forbid June and I to do it here, we’ll either do it elsewhere, or I will take her on her eighteenth birthday in front of all her friends at her party. What would you prefer?”

June watched this whole scene in disbelief. She was even more shocked when her mother started to unbutton her blouse. I didn’t watch. I simply told June to lead me to her room.

* * *

I positioned June so that she was on her stomach with her head near the foot of her bed. She was still fully clothed, although her panties were still removed—they were probably in her pocket book.

“Juicy June, you’re going to get your wish tonight.”

“I didn’t think you’d include my Mom in this!”

“You said any of the others that saw you at my apartment. Your mother was one of them. Don’t you see how alike the two of you are?” I asked.

June didn’t answer.

Mrs. Rodgers entered June’s room fully nude with the tube in her hand. “Do you want me to apply it?”

“Yes,” I answered. “I don’t think either of us want June’s first time to be painful, so I think you would have incentive to do a proper job. I have never done this before.”

“You’ve never fucked a girl in the ass before?”

“I have, actually,” I admitted. “However, she applied the lube herself. I noticed that it wasn’t very easy for her, so I just wanted to make sure that somebody would be there for June.”

“You are so kind,” Mrs. Rodgers said sarcastically.

Despite her attitude, June’s mother did lube June’s ass. I knew that at any time, she could have asked me to leave her house, but I truly believe that such a thought was the furthest thing from her mind, mostly due to the way our first confrontation turned out.

“That should do it,” Mrs. Rodgers said.

“You sound as if you’ve done this before,” I smirked.

June’s mother simply glared at me and didn’t answer me.

“I need you to do one more thing for me.”

“What?”

“Grab your daughter’s arms.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t ask, just do it!” I ordered.

Without a second thought, Mrs. Rodgers did as I asked.

“June, grab your mother’s arms as well,” I instructed her. “Don’t let her go.”

June did as I instructed.

I lifted the bottom of June’s gown, and exposed her ass. I bent down and gave June’s wet slit a noisy lick.

The next thing I did was to unzip the back of June’s gown. The zipper went almost as far down as her ass, and when I got to my destination, I pulled the gown off her shoulders. Mrs. Rodgers and June had to let go of their hands in order for me to remove the gown from her arms, but they automatically grabbed each other again without being told by me when the garment was off.

Once June’s arms were free, the gown easily came off. Luckily, June wasn’t wearing a bra, so she was now lying naked on the bed, her arms still locked with her mother’s.

Mrs. Rodgers glared at me, and hissed, “You are a bastard!”

I simply shrugged. “I never liked my real father, Mrs. Rodgers. Being a bastard would actually appeal to me.” As I said this, I pulled off my clothes. I saw June’s mom stealing glances at me.

“Is June ready?” I asked Mrs. Rodgers.

June’s mother didn’t answer, so I repeated the question, a bit more forcefully the second time.

“Yes!” Mrs. Rodgers said, her voice very stressful.

“June, make sure you have her arms tight,” I said. “I want your mother to see your face. Look up at her.”

June raised her face. The two locked eyes.

Slowly, I eased my cock toward June’s pucker. She tensed, and her mother continued to hold her arms. The two women stared at each other, although I noticed the mother occasionally stealing glances at me.

I continued pressing, and eventually, June must have relaxed as I managed to slip a tiny bit further inside.

“Oh!” June said, surprised.

I didn’t put much effort into the pushing, something that Camille told me over the phone would be the best thing for June’s first time, but I didn’t relax, either. I kept up a constant, albeit limited pressure. Once again, I felt June’s hole open up a little as she relaxed some more.

I knew that the going would be a bit easier soon. I pushed my hips a bit further and found the going very slick thanks to the generous amounts of lubrication that June’s mother provided.

Finally, I felt the crown of my cock make it past her entrance. I kissed June’s back, and continued pressing. I kept going until I was about a third of the way in.

With my right hand, I reached around and found her slick pussy. I started to finger June, mostly to provide her enjoyment, and June instinctively pushed her ass up against me, taking more of my length in the process.

Since I was inside, I decided to now let June dictate the pace. June wiggled her crotch to increase the stimulation on her clit, which my index finger found. This had the effect of moving my dick in and out of her ass, making the going easier.

“It feels so full,” June grunted.

“I’m fucking your virgin ass and your mother is watching us.”

“Ooh,” June breathed, the naughtiness of the act stimulating her, as were my fingers.

I decided to start moving my hips some more, pressing in and then back, finding my way getting easier and easier, just as it was when I performed this act with Lynette.

I bent down and kissed June’s back, again. My left hand made its way to cup June’s breasts, the back of my hand providing my body support. I started making deeper strokes, and I found June’s cunt almost totally soaking my right hand as her excitement grew.

“OH!” June said, much louder now as she approached her orgasm.

I saw the two women’s hands clench tighter as mother and daughter shared this very private moment together.

“FUCK!”

I could feel June’s pussy start to spasm, and I took the opportunity to send my cock as deep as possible within her anal chute.

“FUCK! FUCK!” June shouted.

“June, is anything wrong...” Mrs. Rodgers asked, concerned.

June wasn’t communicating with her mother, although the two of them still were staring at each other. “FUCK! HE’S IN MY ASS! FUCK!”

“Is he hurting you?” the mother asked.

“IT FEELS SO FUCKING GREAT!” June screamed, her orgasm not stopping.

Mrs. Rodgers watched her daughter climax, and she still maintained a firm grip on June’s arms.

“OH NO!” June screamed. “ANOTHER...”

June’s orgasm, which was decreasing, suddenly started up again. As I mentioned before, June usually took some time to get started, but once she got started...

“FUCK! I’M AN ASS WHORE!”

I loved it when June achieved a screaming climax, and it had been my hope that she’d provide a good show for her mother. She more than delivered.

“MY ASS! FUCK! HE’S GOT MY PUSSY!”

June’s second orgasm started to diminish as a third one took its place almost immediately.

“NO! FUCK! NOT ANOTHER... NO!”

I continued thrusting in and out, and the entire scene was now starting to really increase the level of excitement in my own body.

“FUCK ME, OOGIE!”

My own orgasm started, and I pumped my seed deep into June’s rectum. After two spurts, I pulled out completely.

“NO! I WANT MORE!”

My third spurt was on June’s ass cheeks.

“I’M YOUR COME BUCKET!”

My fingers were still manipulating June, but there was no fourth orgasm coming.

“FUCK! WHY DID YOU PULL OUT?”

It took about two minutes for June to finally calm down. I wiped my dick on her ass cheeks, and saw that her mother was now staring at me.

“See what you’re missing?” I asked.

“You bastard!” the mother hissed.

I looked up and down at Mrs. Rodgers’ body. “From what I see between your legs, you cannot tell me you didn’t enjoy this.”

“I watched you rape my daughter’s ass!”

“Rape?” I laughed. “Hardly!”

“You are the fucking devil!”

I had enough of this abuse. “I’ll tell you what. June tells me that you were working up the nerve to come over and become Ass Whore. You already came over that way once, although it really hadn’t been my intention when I called you up and asked you to come over. I’m now upping the stakes. You come over here and clean me and your daughter off, or the offer to Ass Whore is null and void.”

“What?” Mrs. Rodgers cried, looking at me as if I had three heads. “That’s disgusting.”

“You heard me. Clean up or leave.”

Mrs. Rodgers stared at me for about five minutes. June stared at her mother for a few minuets, and then turned her head back to look at me. “My!” she whispered breathlessly.

June’s mother eventually dropped her daughter’s arms, and then walked toward the open door to the room. For a moment, I thought that I might have crossed the line myself. Instead, she closed the door, and then quietly moved to the side of the bed and started to lick up my sperm that I shot on June’s ass.

While June’s mother was cleaning off her daughter, I took the opportunity to lay next to June, and I kissed her face.

June responded by kissing me.

I felt lips and a tongue on my cock as June’s mother cleaned me up.

Our kiss deepened and went on for a minute or two, until I felt a gentle suction on my dick. This forced me to smile, despite the fact that I was still kissing June, and she broke off the kiss and looked down at what I was smiling about.

I was now getting a blow job from June’s mother. My dick was already clean, and this additional action was totally unnecessary.

“Is June’s ass clean?” I asked Mrs. Rodgers.

June’s mother nodded her head while she continued sucking me.

“The outside and the inside?”

Mrs. Rodgers’ mouth opened wide in surprise, releasing my cock.

“I want you to clean the inside of June’s butt.”

Without a word, June’s mother moved back to her daughter.

“She’s doing it,” June whispered, totally amazed.

I didn’t have any doubt in the world that she would.

After about five minutes, I felt lips return to my cock.

I whispered to June, who immediately got up out of bed and left the room.

June returned quickly with her mother’s handcuffs. She bound her mother’s arms to the bed frame, one at the head and the other at the foot of the bed. Her mother’s lips never once left my cock.

“Mom, you are so nasty,” June said.

Mrs. Rodgers didn’t answer her daughter, but continued blowing me.

I smiled wickedly at June’s mother. “I want you to remain there, kneeling where you are with my dick in your mouth all night. If you’re awake, I want you to be actively blowing me. The more orgasms I get tonight, the nicer I will be with you in the morning. You don’t want me to be in a bad mood tomorrow morning.”

“I have to work in the morning.”

“You’ll need to make sure that I’m in a good mood,” I said.

June moved over and our bodies were in a reverse spoon position, her breasts on my back. We were still inverted on the bed, but with June’s mother bound up and sucking me, she decided it would be best to sleep that way. She gathered the pillows from the head of the bed and moved them to the foot where we could lay on them.

I reached behind and attempted to fondle June’s pussy, but June pushed it away. “Please, Jim. I’ve had enough for tonight.”

“Whatever you say, Baby. What time does your mother go to work?”

“Seven,” June whispered.

I fell asleep after shooting off into the mouth of June’s mother.

* * *

Late at night, June looked over my shoulder as her mother continued blowing me from her bound position. “You are so very nasty!” she whispered.

“You wanted ‘really nasty,’” I whispered back.

“I’d hate to see what you had in mind for ‘totally nasty.’”

* * *

It was not an easy sleep for me. It seemed that I only just closed my eyes when June’s mother would renew her active sucking. Each time, she managed to bring me off, although as the night wore on, it took longer and longer for me to achieve my release.

At about six, I was once again being actively sucked. I lost count of my orgasms, since I was sure that one or two of them might have been dreams, but June’s mother was still on duty.

I was erect, of course, but not entirely due to the mother’s stimulation.

“Stop,” I whispered to June’s mother.

I noticed that June was watching her mother, fascinated, and when I was finished going, I told her to unlatch her mother and give her a big kiss.

June did so, and Mrs. Rodgers looked to me for permission to stand, and I nodded.

It wasn’t easy, the position that June’s mother was in all night made her arms and legs pretty cramped. I watched her move her limbs, trying to work out the kinks within her muscles.

“Did I do good?” June’s mother asked.

“Yes. Only one other person can suck me all night, and she’s special.”

“Kristen?” June asked.

“Please, June,” I said. I turned to the mother and said, “Your Ass Whore opportunity is still available. In addition, I have a request to add.”

“A request?” June’s mother asked, suspiciously.

“Talk to your daughter. What do you know about her love life, her dreams, and her desires for romance? I know that you’ve talked after the first time we met, but you need to keep talking. You know she wanted me to take her ass last night. Even so, you told me that I raped her ass. Talk to her about it.”

The two looked at each other, embarrassed.

“You know, on second thought, I’m no longer going to get involved between the two of you anymore,” I announced. “My own mother was the bedrock of my life for so very long. I would imagine raising a daughter who is as nice, lovely, and intelligent as June would entail an even deeper bond than the one that I share with my mother. For that reason, if you refuse June to see me anymore, I will enforce your decision.”

June’s mother narrowed her eyes, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I shrugged. “If you, Mrs. Rodgers, would like to talk with me—not to me!—about June, about yourself, or even about life, just let me know. I’ll make time for you, I promise. But we’ll do it as equals.”

“You have never treated me as an equal, young man! You treated me as a slave, and as a party to the ass rape of my daughter. You instructed my daughter to cuff me to the bed, and ordered me to orally pleasure you!”

I nodded. “That’s true, except for the rape part. As I said, all this ends today, unless you would like June and me to continue. Just ask me, even if it is a sometime thing. On the other hand, I suggest that you talk with June before giving her ultimatums.”

“What business is it of yours how I treat my daughter?”

“I’ve been told that you’re a strict parent, and June hasn’t attended too many parties. I think that’s fine; I’ve met some of the assholes that party all the time. I appreciate the fact that you allowed June to attend our party on Lake Michigan. It was during the Senior Weekend that I truly found out how special June is.”

“I know how you met!”

“Do you know that I love her and she loves me?” I asked. “I know it’s not the love she shares with Archy, but we care deeply about each other. We respect each other, and we trust each other.”

“What do you know about love?” June’s mother spat. “You’re just in tenth grade! You’re nothing but a crooner that seduces innocent girls and destroys their lives. You’re taking her away from Archy, and you’ve already taken her ass. Her virginity is next, and you’ll knock her up and then leave her, letting her worry about bringing up a baby and making her unable to attend college and make a real life for herself. You are a self-centered, egotistical, and obnoxious Elvis-wannabe!”

“Mom!” June cried.

I looked at June and shook my head. I would handle this. I and said, calmly, “Let me take that last one first. I have nowhere near the talent of Elvis, and even if I had his talent, I don’t think I’d ever be caught dead doing Vegas shows. He’s fat and overweight, and he drinks. I rarely even touch alcohol, and it’s not because I cannot get access to it.”

“I’ve heard that before...”

“Let me finish!” I insisted. “What do I know about love? I know that there is one girl on the planet that makes my life worth living. I was lucky to have met her, and at that time, I was indeed self-centered and egotistical. Kristen changed me, and I’m a better person for that!”

“Kristen is your meal ticket...”

“ENOUGH!” I shouted. “Say what you want about Kristen and her money, but you cannot tell me what my motives are. If you think that she is so easily manipulated, then I ask you to consider that Kristen and her parents have had a lifetime of experience with such people. I put it to you, am I really that good?”

Mrs. Rodgers seemed too afraid to answer that question.

“I’m in eleventh grade, not tenth. I’m about the same age that June was when she met Archy. June is hardly innocent and I have no intention to destroy her life. I have no intention to ever take her virginity, and if she has a baby, it would be because she was fucked by somebody else and it will be her own decision, because she’s on the pill. If she can’t attend college, it won’t be because of me!”

“June?” Mrs. Rodgers turned. “You’re on the pill?”

Oh, shit.

“Yes, Mom,” June said, tears on her face. “Ever since I met Archy. I went to the clinic and got a prescription. You want to know why? I saw what my birth did to you! How your dreams were dashed. I’m still a virgin, Mama, but even if something happens, I shouldn’t get pregnant. That girl you were describing wasn’t me, Mama... it was you!”

June ran to her mother and hugged her tightly.

“I said that I won’t get between the two of you,” I said, softly to the pair. “If you forbid June to see me, I will honor your wish until June turns eighteen. I suggest that you listen to your daughter; she’s a very intelligent woman. I’m going to take my clothes and wait outside for Kris.”

I left and got dressed in the living room. I could hear the two women talking softly in June’s room. There wasn’t any shouting or recriminations. This was a good sign.

It took a half hour before Kristen arrived.

I went outside, locking the door behind me.

Kristen gave me a kiss. “Did June leave anything for me?”

“She did, but her mother... well, she did one of your tricks last night.”

“What?”

“June handcuffed her to the bed so that she was face on to my cock. She was instructed to suck me all night, and the more orgasms she got from me, the better I’d feel in the morning.”

“You didn’t!”

“It sounded like a good idea at the time.”

Kristen laughed.

One of the thoughts I remembered from a half-crazed dream last night came back to me. “Kris, what would you say about having a cleaner that handled just our apartment?”

“Huh? A live-in maid?”

“Not a maid. A housekeeper. Lynette loves cooking, but nobody likes doing laundry.”

“I never really thought about it.”

“How much does your family pay for such a person, Kris? I’m not trying to get too personal, but I know a woman that works two jobs and will soon be putting a daughter through college.”

“June’s mom?”

“Just a thought,” I said. “I mean, it sounds as if her husband was a musician that dumped her, so I might be the vision of the devil to her, especially with the way she sees me treating June and her.”

“Attack of guilt?” Kristen asked. “That’s never a good reason to hire help. She knows you have a sexual relationship with her daughter, and you just had her suck you all night. She’s going to suspect that you’re hiring her for sexual favors.”

“Have her work for you, not me.”

“You own the deed.”

“Have your father hire her. I’ll keep away from her.”

“June’s mother has expressed an interest in coming over to our house as Ass Whore, right?”

“Yeah,” I said. “You will remember that she misunderstood my request for her to bring the keys to the cuffs.”

“I have a feeling that she won’t be able to keep away from you, Jim,” Kristen said. “You’re addicting, Jim. Take it from me.”

The word “addicting” stung, but Kristen didn’t say it with any animosity. “Can’t we do something for June’s mother?” I asked.

“Certainly,” Kristen said. “We can set up a charitable foundation, and set up a scholarship fund for every girl that you take to bed.”

I looked at Kristen and saw that she was half serious, and half kidding.

“Do you see how strange that sounds?” Kristen asked.

“Yeah,” I said, disappointed.

“If you start forking over wheelbarrows of cash, you are going to find yourself with fewer friends and a whole bunch of gold-diggers.”

“What is the solution, then?”

“This idea about June’s mother working for us, did she ask you for that?”

“No, I thought that I’d...”

“Did she complain that she’s working two jobs?” Kristen asked.

“No...”

“You are trying to find a solution for something that isn’t really a problem, Jim,” Kristen said. “You have a heart bigger than the Sears Tower. You love June, and you want her to have everything. You know June, she works hard. She doesn’t attend too many parties, but she puts herself into everything she does. The fact that she’s a minority and the fact that she works hard at her studies will allow her to find a college in Indiana, if not Purdue, where she will be offered a scholarship.”

“I guess.”

“Her biggest obstacle will be you, Jim,” Kristen said. “I’m not saying this to be callous, but giving her everything might work as a disincentive for her to work hard.”

“I’m sorry, this is all new to me,” I admitted.

“No problem, Oogie,” Kristen soothed. “It takes time to realize that you don’t buy friends, but once you have them, it takes some time before you feel confidant enough to spend money on them. It’s a fine line to walk.”

“You’ve given me everything,” I pointed out.

“That’s different,” Kristen said. “After all, you’re mine, and what’s mine is yours.”

“How about Lynette?” I asked.

“Let’s take life one step at a time, Jim.”

* * *

I was sitting in the living room with Lynette, the two of us hugging softly. I told her about June’s first ass fuck, but Lynette only seemed interested in the mechanics. I think the whole submissiveness thing was a turnoff for Lynette, unlike Kristen, who seemed to relish the idea of her dominating somebody.

“You were gentle?” Lynette asked.

“I was very slow, but consistent. After the head went in, I let June set the pace.”

Lynette smiled. “I taught you well.”

The phone rang, and Kristen picked it up in the kitchen where she was in the process of making a pizza from some pizza dough that Patty brought over a day or two before from Ramon’s.

“Jim, it’s for you!” Kristen told me.

I sighed, as I was feeling pretty comfortable with Lynette in my arms, but I got up and went to the phone.

“Jim here,” I said.

“I’m taking you up on your offer, Mr. Crittenhouse,” June’s mother said.

“Excuse me?”

“I’ll be over in ten minutes. Should I announce myself as Ass Whore?”

“That won’t be necessary, Mrs. Rodgers.”

There was a pause. “Fine.”

Ten minutes later, Kristen, Lynette, and I were lounging in the living room when security announced Mrs. Rodgers at the gate.

“Send her in,” Kristen instructed.

Both Kristen and Lynette stiffened. They both knew who my visitor would be, and both girls were nervous as hell.

I, on the other hand, was calm. Once again, I was on my own turf.

A few minutes later, June’s mother came to the apartment. The door was opened and I asked her to come in.

June’s mother apparently didn’t expect Kristen or Lynette around, and looked at me questioningly.

“Mrs. Rodgers, these are Kristen and Lynette.”

“I hoped this would be private.”

“I have no secrets from these women.”

June’s mother looked from Lynette, to Kristen, to me. Finally, she said, “Jim, I’m sorry for what I said this morning. I didn’t have any reason to treat you the way I did. I took your advice and talked with my daughter.”

“I’m happy for the two of you,” I said, my smile genuine.

Mrs. Rodgers seemed very nervous just standing there.

“Please, Mrs. Rodgers, have a seat,” I said, pointing to a love seat that faced the three of us.

Mrs. Rodgers took the seat, and said, “Call me Jo Anne.”

“Jo Anne?” I asked, confused.

“After what you had me do to you last night, you can at least call me by my first name!”

“I understand, Jo Anne,” I said, feeling weird about this.

“June explained to me about her relationship to you, her relationship to Archy, and what she understood about your relationship with Lynette and Kristen,” Jo Anne said.

I nodded.

Kristen spoke up. “Sometimes, I felt jealous about Jim’s relationship with June.”

“Excuse me?”

Kristen smiled. “I watched Jim and June last night when he took her out to Emilio’s. He’s very romantic with her. He’s like that with me, but June really seems affected by it. He also has her do outrageous things, things he’d never ask me to do.”

“June said something like that,” Jo Anne nodded.

“Jim says that you are very similar to June,” Kristen added.

Jo Anne blushed and looked down. “I may be.”

“It’s nothing to be ashamed about, Jo Anne,” I said soothingly. “June isn’t ashamed.”

“I know...” Jo Anne said, but stopped herself.

The three of us waited for Jo Anne to finish her thought, but she didn’t.

I got up from my sofa and approached Jo Anne. I bent down and put a kiss on her cheek.

“What’s that for?” Jo Anne asked.

“That’s for raising a wonderful woman in June,” I said. I then held Jo Anne’s face in my hands and kissed her fully on the lips. “And that is for what you did for me last night. I never thanked you properly, and this morning, you seemed angry at me, so I didn’t think it was an opportune time.”

I sat next to Jo Anne on the love seat. Jo Anne looked shocked.

“I’m sorry for what I said,” Jo Anne said, looking down again. “June was right. I wasn’t describing her. I was describing myself.”

“I figured as much,” I said, putting my arm around Jo Anne.

Lynette and Kristen watched the two of us, smiles growing on their faces.

I hugged June’s mother, and I wasn’t too surprised when I felt her arms go around me to hug me back. “I forgive you, Jo Anne.”

“I’ve told June that she can come over, even stay overnight, as long as she keeps up her grades.”

“I’m happy to hear that,” I said, hugging Jo Anne even tighter.

“June and I agree on one thing, Jim.”

“What’s that?”

“You are a most dangerous man.”

Kristen and Lynette laughed heartily at that.

I kissed Jo Anne, and she kissed me back this time.

After a few moments, Jo Anne pushed me away and brushed herself off as she stood up. “I called in sick this morning, but I really can’t afford to take too much time off from work. I need to get going. I’m sorry to take up your time. Thanks for having me over, Kristen, Lynette.”

“The pleasure was ours,” Kristen said.

Lynette simply nodded.

“You’re welcome to come over at any time,” I told Jo Anne. “If you have any concerns about June and want to talk, I’ll make time. If you want to talk about anything else, I’ll make time. I’m glad to have you as a friend.”

“Not as a lover?” Jo Anne asked, winking her eye.

“Why, Mrs. Rodgers!” I said in my best Dustin Hoffman voice. “Are you trying to seduce me?”

Jo Anne blushed, but I could see her giggling a bit. As she left the apartment, she stopped, looked over her shoulder, and said, “Maybe!”