The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lucky Stiff

Author: JiMC

Chapter 27—Death of a Slave

You think you lost your love,
When I saw her yesterday.
It’s you she’s thinking of
And she told me what to say.
She says she loves you
And you know that can’t be bad.
Yes, she loves you
And you know you should be glad. Ooh!
She Loves You (The Beatles)

June and I were laying in bed when I said, “What was that?”

“What was what?”

“Nothing... I mean, I hear nothing. I could hear squeals from downstairs before, but everything is quiet.”

“Kris told me that she plans to take Merry to bed with you. She said it as if it was a given.”

“This is news to me.”

June frowned. “I told Kristen that it might not be a good idea, but she didn’t seem to want to listen. I then told her that bringing Merry into bed with the two of you would make about as much sense as Kristen bringing Sherry into your bed.”

I nodded and smiled. I didn’t think that Merry’s crush on me was much like Sherry’s, but then again, I hadn’t really had this discussion with her. After the episode with June and her mother and Merry’s willing participation in it, I wasn’t exactly sure what to think. I finally said what was bothering me. “You’re just as bad, June.”

“Huh?”

“You included Merry in your little game of punishment.”

June shook her head slowly, and softly said, “I was trying to avoid a problem, Jim.”

“Avoid? It looks like you dragged her head first into it!”

June looked at me for a few moments before answering. “To tell you the truth, I think I was trying to scare her, sort of the way that Kristen did with Marla.”

I nodded, unable to remain angry at June. I had made more than my own share of mistakes. “I don’t think you succeeded. You may have opened Pandora’s box.”

June sighed. She looked so cute that I hugged her, and we hugged for a few minutes. Finally, she said, “What I was trying to tell you before is that I think that Kristen wants to expand your sexual horizons whether you want it or not. Lynette told me that Kristen instigated all the sexual stuff at the villa a few weeks ago.”

I nodded. Lynette hadn’t told me, but I was able to realize that things seemed to be working in a certain direction that Kristen seemed to want. I wasn’t sure what to make of the situation. Kristen showed restraint when it came to me ass fucking June, and due to that, I was willing to make a promise to actually perform that act. When I did, however, it would be when I felt better about it.

Intellectually, I realized that the girls in the communal shower probably took liberties with Merry, but it was with her consent. If I allowed such decisions to be made by myself a year ago, then Merry should have the same luxury, although some chauvinistic part of me thought that things should be different for girls—or at least Merry.

As for whether or not I would actually engage in sexual activity with Merry, I would make that decision when it came up. I had a feeling that Kristen would allow me to take it at my own pace, and only prod me if I took too long to reach the same conclusion that Kristen already reached. There was a part of me that might resent Kristen if she pushed me in a direction that I had decided not to go, but this hadn’t happened yet so I decided it would be silly to get angry with Kristen over this before it actually happened.

I knew in my heart that there would probably be boundaries that Kristen wouldn’t have me cross. Fucking Archy in the ass—or, worse yet, having him do that to me—would be something that I’d stand firm on avoiding.

It occurred to me that I was laying in bed, completely and utterly sexually sated by the lovable June, and I was thinking of my lovely blonde Goddess. Life was swell.

* * *

I woke up as Kristen came into bed with me. We didn’t make love, which was unusual, but I curled up behind her and spooned with her as I rubbed her tits. I fell asleep with Kristen purring in front of me, and June snoring lightly behind me.

The next morning, I woke up to something that would normally be a nightmare: June had my cock in her mouth and she was in position to do one of her gargantuan numbers on me. I knew better than to complain, however. Instead, I just sighed. “What a way to die!” I breathed.

For some reason, June thought this was funny. Unfortunately, she had my erection deep in her throat as she started to laugh, and she started to choke.

Kristen had to actually pull June off me.

It took about four or five minutes for June to calm down.

“Kristen? Mistress?” June asked when she got her voice back.

“Yes?”

“Next time, am I allowed to gag Jim? I almost choked just now!”

Kristen just laughed. “Maybe you shouldn’t wake him up that way.”

“You do.”

“It seems that I’m not as devastating as you are, June.”

“I’m not Cunt Whore?” June asked.

Kristen shook her head. “Archy is gone. If Jim agrees, I think we’d love to have you share our bed as a friend and not as a servant.”

“Jim already suggested that,” June said, softly.

There were tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong, June?” I asked, confused.

“Nothing...” June sniffed, and then started crying.

My cock wilted as June cried over me. I looked at Kristen and she shrugged at me.

“I’m sorry,” June said, brushing the tears from her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I repeated.

“I’m... fuck, fuck, fuck!” June cursed. She took a few minutes to try to compose herself.

I pulled June upward so that her naked body was on mine. “What’s wrong, June?” I asked again.

“How do you fucking do it? Kristen said that you were devastating, but she was wrong. I have been with you for a short period of time, taking everything you threw at me. I don’t think I’m equipped to handle the two of you together.”

“So, maybe it’s time to start some Goddess Stories,” I said.

“Don’t you fucking DARE!” Kristen cried.

June laughed, but her tears were still on her face.

“I’m sorry, June,” I said, hugging the black cheerleader as tight as I could. “You are devastating yourself.”

June smiled. “Archy says that.”

“You miss him, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s just snuggle together. The three of us,” I suggested.

It must have worked.

* * *

Patty, Kristen, June, and Lynette relived the Kneely Park parties we had almost a year ago. June and Lynette hadn’t been a part last year, but with Camille and Wendy on opposite coasts and not in the Midwest where we lived, they made adequate replacements.

In the spirit of reliving things, we decided to do nothing more than we did a year before. That basically limited everybody to relating a fantasy while masturbating. It was fun, but mostly tame compared to the activities that sometimes happened at the apartment.

While we were at Kneely Park, June informed me that her mother was a little relieved, but also a little disappointed that I didn’t really have any interest in ass fucking. She was no longer working up the courage to bind herself as June did. Patty hadn’t heard about June’s mother, and the three other girls delighted her with the Oogie Stories about me handling June’s mother, and also about how June bound herself to get punished, necessitating her mother to arrive, completely nude, to provide the key to the handcuffs.

“You know, Jim,” Kristen pointed out, “I bet the keys to my handcuffs would have worked.”

“You have handcuffs?” June asked, surprised.

“Yeah. I once harbored a desire to have Jim dominate me. However, having Lynette and June over, I found that I prefer being in charge.”

June and Lynette nodded.

“Dominating people doesn’t get me off that much,” I said, softly. “I prefer snuggling and kissing and all that other stuff. One of my favorite surprises was when Kristen revealed that she had a communal shower installed downstairs next to the playroom during the Senior Weekend. I think we’ve gone through close to a hundred bars of soap since then!”

“Jim loves rubbing soap on women’s breasts,” Kristen said, giggling, and Lynette and June agreed.

“In the shower is the closest I can get to fucking June with the least amount of danger,” I said. “The soap helps me slide between her legs. You should hear June howl when I do that!”

“June’s a screamer,” Lynette agreed.

“I know,” Patty said. “Everybody heard her at the villa in the shower room they had there.”

June blushed sweetly, but smiled.

* * *

The next day, Jackie arrived at the gate.

“Hey, Jackie,” Kristen said on the intercom. “What’s up?”

“I’d like to speak to you and Jim,” Jackie answered.

“Come on in,” Kristen invited them.

A few minutes later, Jackie drove what used to be Camille’s red Toyota into our parking lot and came into the apartment.

“What’s up, Jackie,” I said when Jackie arrived.

“I need to ask you guys a favor.”

“Anything, Jackie,” Kristen said.

“It’s about Merry’s initiation. She is the only sophomore that made it this year.”

“Cool! Merry must be so happy!” I said.

“We haven’t told her, yet. I wanted to talk to you, first. I’d like to tell her tomorrow, though.”

“This is about Merry’s initiation?” I repeated.

“Yeah. Lynette and June seem to think—well, they say that they know—that Merry will choose you to accompany her for her initiation. There’s no other guy in her life.”

I remembered Sherry’s initiation last fall. It was mostly harmless. “That’s not a problem,” I said.

“It’s not going to be same as last year, Jim. That’s why I wanted to talk to you and Kris. We only do the special initiation for special cases, and when sophomores are involved. Last year, Camille said that if we went as far as we usually do, you’d object, and Sherry would bail, so they gave Sherry and me a special initiation that was quite tame. None of the cheerleaders will accept that you’re a prude this year, Jim, and unfortunately, that includes Merry. All of us from last year know about Lynette and June. Lynette also told me that Merry wouldn’t have a problem with the initiation.”

I remembered that Lynette told me that Sherry’s initiation with me was a bit different and I earned a lot of respect from the squad when they found out that I refused to take advantage of Sherry when I was dressing her.

“What’s involved in the real initiation, or are you allowed to tell us?” Kristen asked.

“Jim’s an honorary cheerleader, Kris.”

“Hey!” I said, almost insulted.

“I mean that in a nice way. All the cheerleaders sort of adopted you, you know.”

I smiled. “I know, Jackie.”

“Anyway, since I know that Kristen won’t tell anybody...” Jackie gave Kristen a questioning look.

“No, Jackie! I’d never tell!” Kristen actually crossed her heart with her index finger.

“Then I can tell the two of you the basics. There’s nudity, as you already know. All the cheerleaders will have some time alone with Jim. In addition, there will be some of the boyfriends spending time with a partially nude Merry.”

“There’s, what twenty people on the squad?” Kristen asked.

“Eighteen and ten initiates.”

“How long does this take?” I asked.

“At least two hours,” Jackie answered. “Usually two and a half, but sometimes almost three.”

I looked at Kristen, who simply shrugged at me.

I thought long and hard. Mostly, I was worried about my younger step-sister. At one time or another, I snuggled with most of the cheerleaders. In addition, June, Sherry, and Jackie were all very close friends who were on the squad. “You said that Lynette said that Merry wouldn’t mind?”

Jackie nodded.

“How do you keep things from getting out of hand?” I asked.

“The people not participating in any particular part will be in the gym. Merry will be in the boys’ locker room, and you will be in the girls’ locker room. In addition, there are nine other girls being initiated. They will all be in the same room, and the guys that the cheerleaders bring are all vouched for by the entire team.”

I nodded. “So, if somebody goes too far, a simple protest should suffice to bring in the cavalry.”

Jackie nodded as well. “Yup.”

I said, “Well, if Kristen has no objection to me participating...”

“None whatsoever. I know the Cheerleaders’ Rules, and Merry isn’t a porcelain doll.”

“Then I guess I’ll have no objection,” I said. “Just make sure the guys know that she’s fifteen, and won’t be sixteen until late next month.”

“That’s great, Jim!” Jackie said, happily. Just then, Lynette walked into the apartment. “Hey, Jackie! What’s great?”

“Hello, Lynette!” Jackie replied.

Lynette looked questioningly at Kristen to find out if she was on Pussy Slave duty. As was usual at the apartment, Lynette was nude. Kristen simply signaled to Lynette that her status as a slave on hold for now.

Jackie hadn’t seen the signal get passed, and answered Lynette’s question. “I was discussing Merry’s initiation with Jim and Kris. Jim said he’d wouldn’t mind being Merry’s escort.”

“Merry made the team! That’s great!” Lynette clapped. “She’ll be so happy!” She paused and looked at me. “Jim, the squad’s initiation most likely won’t be like last year...”

“I already told him. I didn’t go into details, but I gave him a general run through.”

Lynette nodded.

“Do they still have you running around here nude?” Jackie asked.

Lynette shrugged. “I hardly ever think about it, except when I have to get dressed to leave. Clothes sometimes get in the way.”

Jackie shook her head. “I still think it would be weird. I could easily see my cousin doing something like that.”

“Try it some weekend,” Lynette suggested.

“Try going nude for a weekend?”

“Oh, I think that Kristen and Jim would allow, maybe, a Junior Pussy Slave for just a weekend...”

Jackie laughed. “No, thanks. I’ve talked with Cammy, and she says that this place is devastating! That’s a lot, coming from her!”

“June does it occasionally, and she doesn’t seem devastated.”

Jackie shrugged. “I’m not like that.”

“You can’t find better people than Jim and Kristen.” Lynette looked at Kristen and me, and added quickly, “I’m sorry, Jim, Kristen. I shouldn’t be talking about you like that.”

“No offense taken,” Kristen assured Lynette.

“I just don’t think that Kristen and I actually need to create a harem,” I added.

Everybody laughed.

Lynette smiled. “Maybe the squad could hold a party here, clothing optional.”

Jackie shook her head. “I think the older ones could handle it. We don’t even know what the new ones will do during the initiation.”

“Huh?” I asked, confused.

“Some of them get spooked, Jim,” Lynette explained.

“What happens then?”

Jackie was about to answer, but Lynette stopped her. “You’ll have to see at the initiation. Jackie may have told you too much already, but I understand why she did. Let the squad have their secrets, Jim.”

I smiled, not insulted at all. “I understand.”

There was a pause in the conversation, since Jackie achieved her objective that she wanted when she came over. Kristen noticed this and said, “Anybody for a game of pool?”

I actually enjoyed playing with Lynette, since we both played at similar levels. Kristen was better than either of us, but I don’t think that any of us saw Jackie play. We were still leery of pool hustlers with the last name “Lombardi.”

“I’ll play,” Jackie smiled.

“I’d rather just hang around up here, Kris, unless you really need a fourth,” Lynette said.

“I’ll stay up here and keep Lynette happy,” I said.

Kristen looked at me for a moment and then smiled. “All right, Jim.”

Jackie and Kristen left the apartment to go downstairs.

Lynette gave me a smile. “The cheerleaders have a great friend in you.”

I shrugged. “Jackie said that you told her that Merry wouldn’t have a problem with the initiation.”

“That’s right.”

“OK. I like hearing from you instead of second hand,” I said. “Not that I think that Jackie would lie to me.”

Lynette nodded.

During the two weeks that Kristen was gone, Lynette and I grew closer together. She wasn’t going to be replacing Kristen for my main affections, but I started to understand her better.

“Why did you turn down a game of pool?” I asked.

“I had a feeling that Kristen will try to get Jackie into the shower down there. I... I sometimes think that she’s going to get bored of me.”

“Bored of you?” I asked, truly surprised.

Lynette shrugged. “Kristen tells you she loves you every day. She sometimes tells me, but not very often.”

I smiled. “She loves you very much, Lynette. I think Kris tells me so often because she’s scared shitless that I might find somebody else.”

Lynette said, “Kris has a weird way of showing that. She throws women at you. I bet you that Jackie will share your bed tonight. I’ll be in the spare bedroom.”

I shook my head. “I’ll take that bet.”

Lynette came over to me and kissed me tenderly.

We were interrupted by the intercom. “Miss Swift?”

“Kris is in the billiard room, Wally. Is somebody at the gate?” We decided to rename the game room to the “billiard room,” because the security people sometimes called it a “pool room” getting us confused with the Solarium in the main house.

“Patty Nadal. Just calling to let you guys know. She’s on the regular guest list.”

“I’ll let her know,” I assured Wally.

“Thanks, Jim!”

Since Lynette was closer to the intercom button, she pressed it and said, “Patty has just arrived, Kris.”

Kristen’s voice answered. “Thank you, Lynette. Let me know if we should come upstairs.”

From the sound of Kristen’s voice, I could tell that she was beating Jackie on the pool table. I wondered when she’d start having Jackie bet her clothes. As I thought that, I realized that Lynette was quite accurate about Kristen’s intentions downstairs. I still didn’t have any intention of losing my bet.

I turned to Lynette. “Did Kristen ever tell you how to cook that rössti dish that she learned about in Europe?”

“No, but I know the dish,” Lynette answered.

“You can cook it?”

“Of course.”

“I think Kris has some porterhouses in the fridge. They would go together, right?”

Lynette laughed. “Do you plan on burning steaks?”

My cooking abilities were the subject of a running joke in the household, despite the fact that I rarely burned anything except when people interrupted me when I was making popcorn. “What would go with the rössti, then?”

“It’s a Swiss dish,” Lynette said.

“Not Austrian?” I asked.

“Swiss,” Lynette said firmly.

“All right. What else is Swiss? Only thing I can think of is cheese.”

Lynette shook her head. “Most anything German or French. Schnitzel?”

“Ooh,” I said. “I had one at the Berghoff with mushroom gravy!”

“Jägerschnitzel,” Lynette said.

“You seem to know the cuisine very well.”

Lynette shrugged. “My Nana emigrated from Germany. My mom taught me the recipes.”

“Can we make that?”

Lynette squinted her eyes, thinking. “I don’t think we have veal cutlets.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem,” I said. I went over to the intercom and buzzed the main house. Harry answered.

“Do you have veal cutlets at the main house?” I asked.

Harry answered, “I’d have to see. It’s not on the menu for tonight. Can you wait a moment?”

“Of course,” I said.

After about a minute, Harry came back. “I’m sorry. No veal.”

Before I could ask Lynette, she answered me. “Ask for pork cutlets.”

“How about pork cutlets?” I said to Harry.

“One second...” There was a slight pause and then, “We have a pork tenderloin.”

I turned to Lynette, who nodded. I asked Lynette, “What else do we need?”

“Are you going for American or German?” Lynette asked.

“Huh?”

“In America, it would be a burgundy gravy with mushrooms. In Germany, it’s a cream-based gravy with wild mushrooms.”

I went back to the intercom. “Any wild mushrooms?”

There was a pause. “Portobello and those white ones. None wild.”

I looked at Lynette, the expert. She said “Portobello.”

“How many?” I asked.

“Half a pound.”

“How much pork?”

“Two pounds.”

“Anything else?”

“The kitchen has everything else.”

“Can you spare half a pound of the Portobellos and two pounds of pork loin?” I asked Harry.

“No problem, Jim.”

“I’ll run over.”

“We’ll have your ingredients ready.”

I clicked off and gave Lynette a big hug. Lynette walked toward our kitchen to start putting things together.

As soon as I got to the door of the main house, Harry opened the door carrying a platter with a couple of pork tenderloins as well as some rather huge brown mushrooms. I hoped that Lynette knew what she was doing, but I knew that she was an excellent cook.

When I got back to the house, Lynette assembled most of the ingredients that she needed. She was wearing an apron, as she was going to be frying (sauteing, Lynette would correct me).

Lynette cut the meat, and then took a hammer-shaped meat tenderizer and pounded the loin and created beautiful pork cutlets. She told me to season the cutlets and then dip them in beaten eggs and dredge them in flour. There was a pan on the stove and she added some oil and instructed me to cook the cutlets two at a time.

Meanwhile, Lynette got out another pan on a different burner, and I watched her grate some potatoes for the rössti.

“Think the Weiner Schnitzel is ready to turn?” I asked.

“Schweineschnitzel,” Lynette corrected me.

“Huh?”

“That’s what it’s called when it’s pork.”

“Are they ready to turn?”

Lynette lifted an edge of one of the cutlets with a fork. “Give it another couple of minutes.”

The two of us worked together, with me taking all the cues from Lynette. When the first couple of cutlets were done, Lynette told me to put them in the convection oven on the “warm” setting, and then I did the second pair.

Lynette finished the rössti and it was in the warming oven. Meanwhile, she adjusted a pot that had string beans in boiling water. “You might want to let those two love birds know that supper is ready.”

“You’re going to lose your bet tonight, Lynette. I promise you a fun night!”

Lynette looked at me and gave me a soft smile. “Sometimes, I forget who you are, Jim. Just a few moments ago, I was thinking of you like Danny.” Lynette was referring to her younger brother. “You’re not just the boyfriend of my girlfriend, but you’re Oogie.”

I rolled my eyes. “Please, Lynette. I’m not that wonderful person that people talk about. If you knew some of the deep dark secrets that I hide, you’d find it difficult to like me.”

“I know you have secrets,” Lynette said. “You told them to Kris, Cammy, and others, right?”

“Patty,” I added, suddenly wondering why we hadn’t heard from her after she arrived on the property.

“Those people still love you.”

“Yeah. I’m just not perfect, though.”

“I love you.”

I looked at Lynette. “You love Kristen.”

“The human heart is big enough to love more than just another person.”

I remembered having almost the same conversation in reverse before with Camille.

“You know, Lynette, I truly love you, too.”

The two of us hugged for a moment.

“Since you’re not Pussy Slave tonight, could you do me a favor?”

“What?”

“I bought some lingerie from Kristen’s catalogs a few months ago. Since you and Kris are the same size, I’d like to see you in a particular set.”

Lynette’s eyebrows raised. “I couldn’t wear something you bought for Kris.”

“No,” I said, truthfully. “I bought them because they appealed to me. Kris wrote out the check without even looking at what I ordered. I did buy a special pair for Patty for her birthday in November.”

“Why do you want me to wear clothes?” Lynette asked.

I smiled wickedly. “Wearing lingerie can make you seem even more naked than going nude, Lynette.”

Lynette laughed. “Why don’t you show me what you bought?”

As I hoped, Lynette loved the set. It consisted of a pair of pink panties and a matching camisole.

“You’re right,” Lynette said when she saw my selection. “These would make me look more naked.”

“You are my date tonight,” I said.

Once again, Lynette’s eyebrows raised.

“I don’t want Kristen to take our love for granted.”

“Don’t hurt her, Jim,” Lynette requested.

“I won’t,” I promised.

* * *

I went to the apartment intercom and put it on public address. I knew that Kristen and Jackie were most likely in the shower downstairs, but didn’t want to search for them. “Dinner’s ready,” I announced.

It took about two minutes before I got a response. “We’ll be upstairs in five minutes.”

I looked at Lynette and she signaled me that our meal could continue warming without any damage. “That sounds cool. Is Patty down there?”

“Patty needed to leave for Roman’s. She just wanted a few moments’ help on something.”

“Oh,” I said. If the Schnitzel we prepared was anywhere near as good as it smelled, I’d easily have that fifth plate eaten without having any waste.

“I need to blow dry my hair,” Kristen added.

Lynette gave me an “I told you so!” look when she heard that.

“Take your time. Things are in the convection oven,” I said. “Invite Jackie up, too. There was enough for Patty; I didn’t know that she left for Roman’s.”

“OK,” Kristen said.

I saw Lynette going through a few emotional reactions from Kristen’s words.

I decided to change the subject. “Lynette, June once asked me a very personal question.”

“She’s probably asked you quite a few,” Lynette said.

“June wants me to do her anally.”

Lynette didn’t seem surprised. She just nodded.

“I told her that you said that you were experienced, and that...”

“June told me,” Lynette said, softly.

“What did you tell her?” I asked.

“I don’t think I deserve to be your first that way.”

“I can’t think of anybody I’d prefer, as long as you can tell me honestly that you would enjoy it.”

Lynette looked at me. “I’d only enjoy it with you.”

The two of us stared at each other for a long time. Much longer than the five minutes that Kristen said.

“Will you trust me?” I asked Lynette.

“I trust you implicitly.”

“No,” I said. “Will you trust me, even if you think I might start to act like an asshole?”

Lynette didn’t give me an immediate answer.

“Lynette, I intend on doing something a bit outrageous. I would like you to trust me.”

“Is it the kind of thing that would make June want to leave you?” Lynette asked, softly.

“Yes,” I admitted. “Maybe not, if I asked her permission in advance, though.”

“You’re asking in advance?”

“Yes.”

“I will trust you.”

* * *

Fifteen minutes after I last used the intercom, a naked Kristen and an equally naked Jackie came upstairs. Both of them expressed shock at the lingerie that Lynette was wearing. It was material only in an academic sense. I had gotten intrigued in this particular design when I was drooling over Kristen’s catalog. It was sort of reverse lingerie, in that the “naughty bits” where most lingerie were opaque for modesty purposes were nearly transparent in this outfit. The not-so-naughty bits were completely covered.

The total effect of Lynette’s lingerie was to make her even more obviously nude than the other girls that were completely nude.

I have wondered over the years why that particular outfit was so erotic to me. After all, it hid more than it displayed, despite the fact that what it displayed was much more personal than what it managed to hide. I’ve since seen other people wear similar outfits, but the experience of seeing it on Lynette that first time filled me with such lust and desire that it was a wonder that I hadn’t just thrown her on the floor and fucked her silly.

Kristen looked oddly at me after she managed to stop gaping at Lynette. I just gave her a mild smile, and I think it was at that moment that Kristen realized that something was up.

“We have Schweineschnitzel with a Jägerschnitzel sauce,” Lynette said, realizing that she had everybody’s undivided attention as she walked back and forth between the dining room and the kitchen, wiggling her ass just a bit more than I had ever seen her do previously.

Lynette brought a plate for me and herself. As she served me, she gave me a big kiss after she put my plate in front of me.

“This outfit is so nice!” Lynette squealed.

“I’m glad you like it,” I said.

I saw Kristen and Jackie look at each other, wondering what had happened up here.

I took my first bite of the schnitzel. It was gloriously decadent, an orgy of sensations dancing on my taste buds. The rössti was seasoned perfectly to my taste and the sauce for the meat actually enhanced the potato dish nicely. I even liked the string beans!

Kristen obviously enjoyed the meal, as I saw her close her eyes in pleasure as she ate. Jackie was completely confused, Kristen’s seduction of her having been interrupted by Lynette’s lingerie and the wonderful food we had created.

(Yes, I know that the “we” part was stretching things, but the meal had been my idea, starting with the rössti.)

After dinner, Lynette got up and cleared the table. She had done this so often that Kristen didn’t react to this at all, even though she was still a bit suspicious about what Lynette and I were up to.

When I heard the dishwasher start, Lynette came back into the dining room. I immediately got up and took her arm, and led her toward the master bedroom. “If you’ll excuse us,” I said over my shoulder as I left the dining room.

“Remember to trust me,” I whispered to Lynette after we were out of the other two girls’ sight.

“Kristen’s ready to go ballistic,” Lynette said. “I hope you know what you’re doing.”

“I’m being a friend to Kristen’s lover,” I said, kissing Lynette on the lips.

“Kristen won’t see it that way.” Lynette sighed.

I had Lynette lay down on the king sized bed, and I went into Kristen’s lingerie drawer and found the four pairs of handcuffs that Kristen now had in there.

Lynette’s eyes showed surprise at the handcuffs.

“Trust me,” I asked, once again.

“I trust you.”

* * *

Kristen finally got the nerve to barge into the master bedroom. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” she demanded.

Before I could answer, Kristen gasped, seeing Lynette spread eagle on the bed face down with four pairs of handcuffs binding her to the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Kristen demanded.

I looked at Kristen dismissively, and said, softly. “Play with your toy. I’ve found a use for your discards.”

I noticed Lynette suck in air as I said that. I knew that my words were cruel, but I wasn’t trying to insult Lynette. I was trying to get through to Kristen.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” Kristen demanded.

I took a deep breath. I was going to have to move into Big Asshole territory to pull this off properly. “The last time I looked, my dear Goddess, I was the fucking person that has the deed to this apartment.” As I said each word, it took quite a lot of effort to continue. “As the master of this household, I’m spending the night with Lynette, who was the mastermind behind a most wonderful dinner that you didn’t even bother to compliment tonight.”

“What the...”

“Shut up!” I demanded. “I will spend the night with Lynette. You can take your new toy to the spare bedroom. Tomorrow morning, Lynette will let me take her ass. If you want, I will allow you to come in afterward and suck all my sperm out of it. If you kiss Lynette’s ass, and I’ll forgive you. For now... GO TO YOUR ROOM!”

Kristen looked at me, her mouth hanging wide open. There were tears in her eyes, and I compared myself to Hitler, Charles Manson, and the guy that invented disco. It took everything for me not to just hug her in my arms.

Kristen may have seen some lenience in my eyes, but to her own benefit, I have to admit that she left the room.

“You may have gone too far,” Lynette whispered when she knew that Kristen wasn’t around. “I don’t feel like a discard.”

“You don’t?” I asked, boring my eyes into Lynette’s soul.

“Maybe I do,” Lynette softly said.

“Lynette,” I said, “I told you that I loved you. I don’t know your definition of the word, but mine requires respect. I respect you and you respect me. It took us months to get to the point where we could truthfully say that we love each other. I think Kristen has shown you an amazing lack of respect.”

“How do you do it?” Lynette asked.

“Don’t fuck it up, Lynette,” I warned her. “Only virgins ask me that.”

Despite all the emotions going through Lynette, she laughed.

I looked at Lynette, still tied to the bed, and asked, “Should I unlatch the handcuffs?”

“Not until you take my ass.”

“Do you think you’ll be comfortable all night? I told Kristen I’d take your ass tomorrow morning.”

Lynette said, “What if you take off two of the handcuffs?”

I unlocked the two cuffs on her left side, which made her able to move quite a bit more than she could when she was completely bound.

“Let’s just cuddle, Lynette. I love you, but let’s not take it too quickly.”

Lynette didn’t answer. She sighed in my arms, and soon she fell asleep.

* * *

I woke up with somebody giving me a wonderful hand job. There was a smell of perfume, and it wasn’t Kristen’s, and when I opened my eyes, Lynette was completely unbound, and squiring a clear bottle that said “Baby Oil” on it onto my cock.

“What are you doing?” I asked, sleepily.

“Getting you lubed up,” Lynette answered. “You’re a bit bigger than any of the other guys that took my back door, Jim.”

“Flatterer!” I giggled.

“You may have gone overboard last night with Kristen,” Lynette said.

“She went overboard. You were right, Lynette. What she did with Jackie was callous toward you. It would be one thing if she was treating you as Pussy Slave.”

Lynette nodded. “Pussy Slave is dead. Kristen’s price is too high.”

“I don’t want to hurt you like that, Lynette. Can’t I just have a friend?”

Lynette sighed. “June’s right. You are devastating.”

“I’m no such thing. I’m a fucking sixteen year old...”

“Who will be all the more fucking devastating next month when you’re seventeen!”

I watched Lynette continue to caress my cock with her two warm hands slipping and sliding on it. “You’re going to need to lube your fingers and stick them in my ass,” Lynette told me. “I know how to ease up, although June won’t.”

“Lynette,” I said, softly. “You’re devastating yourself. You are getting me ready to take your ass, just so I can take June’s.”

“And her mother’s.”

I sighed. “Yeah. Add some more stress to my life.”

Lynette didn’t answer, but kissed me full on the lips. When she broke it off, she said, “You are your best under stress.”

“I wasn’t when Kristen was gone for two weeks.”

“Cammy called me. Kristen was worse than you. Just nobody tells those Goddess Stories!”

“I think those are two words that would make her puke.”

“You really don’t like hearing them about you, do you?”

I shook my head. “The basic theme is that I’m put into a situation where I cannot react any way except make a choice. I always make the worst choice, but then things work out.”

“Most people never realize they make the bad choices until it is too late,” Lynette pointed out. “That’s what make your stories so special.”

I shook my head. “It always seems that I make them too late.”

“How about when June’s mom showed up that first time?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She came over at the worst time for you,” Lynette said. “That asshole Reggie hit you in class and you ran out and started taking things out in the music room. Your teacher sent you home, and you knew that night that June’s mom would be coming over. To anybody else, they would have crumbled. You, however, drew strength.”

I shook my head. “I just realized that June’s mom was powerless to do anything about me.”

“I know guys in twelfth grade, even college students, that would have crumbled in that situation. Think about it, she heard you call her daughter a whore.”

“June called herself that. I rarely called her that.”

Lynette sighed. “You are such a piece of work. Are you going to take my ass or not?”

“Lynette, I really need a friend. I have Patty, but I see you more than I see her. I used to have Camille, but she’s with Will now. I need somebody like you, willing to love me and Kristen, but keep me grounded.”

“I’ll be all that for you and more,” Lynette promised.

“I don’t want more, Lynette.”

Lynette wiggled her ass seductively. “Please stick your fingers in my ass, Oogie. Let me get used to the feeling again.”

I finally did it. Very tentatively, I slid my index finger into the pucker of Lynette’s ass.

“Hmm,” Lynette moaned. “Do it again, slowly like that.”

I let Lynette set her own pace. After a couple of minutes, I was directed to insert two fingers, and then three. At the same time, Lynette had resumed her stroking my erection, getting me hard.

Finally, we got to the point where Lynette asked me to do the deed. I positioned my hard cock on the entrance to her asshole. “Are you sure?” I asked, giving Lynette a last chance.

“Jim, do it. Please!”

I slowly pressed into Lynette. I felt resistance, but a slightly harder push got me to the point where the crown of my dick felt her asshole widen to accommodate my girth.

Slowly, I eased my cock further, feeling resistance all the way. Lynette’s ass wasn’t trying to reject me, but I knew that it wouldn’t be the slick and slippery access that a woman’s cunt tended to give.

“Hmm,” Lynette moaned, giving me no sign of distress or even discomfort as a reason to stop.

Fucking a girl in the ass is a whole different experience than doing it the normal way. My biggest objection was my normal objection to any rear entry position: I preferred to see my partner’s face as we worked together. Instead, Lynette had her head turned so she was lying on the left side of her face, allowing me to lick her earlobes and brush my lips against hers. I remembered how such licking was able to drive me crazy!

Previously, when ass fucking was just being discussed, Camille told me that there wasn’t any particular nerves that were stimulated in a girl simply by moving your cock in and out of her ass. Clitoral stimulation with fingers helped, and Camille suggested that a girl shouldn’t be too embarrassed to frig herself as a guy pounded into her ass.

I liked Lynette very much, and I figured that if she was doing this to help me achieve pleasure, then I should at least fondle her pussy and make the experience as much a pleasure for her as well. I knew from what Kristen and my other female friends had told me, as well as from my own experience, that having somebody fondle your sexual organs was much superior to doing it yourself.

I also knew that Lynette, like most of the girls I slept with, loved it when I licked and whispered into her ears as she was being stimulated, so I had just naturally added that into the mix.

As a result, it was obvious that Lynette was actually enjoying the experience, and she was actually moving her hips up and down, although I couldn’t tell if she was doing it to increase the stimulation on my penis or the stimulation on her clitoris, and I didn’t care, because it was obvious that we were both enjoying it together.

It took more than a few in and out thrusts before I reached total insertion. It was as if getting in so far would make it easier the next time to get to that same point, so that each time, I’d get deeper and deeper until I finally achieved total penetration.

When I was as deep as my shaft could manage, I held myself in Lynette’s ass.

After a few moments with my body matching Lynette’s up and down motions, keeping my dick firmly embedded within her, Lynette finally sighed. “I feel so full, Oogie.”

“It doesn’t hurt?” I asked.

“It told you, I’ve done it before, but not in about six months or so,” Lynette said. “Even so, I think you’ve gotten in deeper than any other boy managed. It doesn’t hurt, but it feels very... full.”

“You are a sweet and lovable girl, Lynette,” I said, finally starting to pull my dick out in anticipation of starting another thrust inward. “You will make somebody very happy.”

Lynette didn’t answer me, but I swear that I heard her sniff a bit. I wasn’t as attuned to Lynette as I was to Kristen, so I didn’t know what she was feeling. Despite this, she continued moving her ass up and down. I decided to allow Lynette to now dictate the tempo, and simply kept my body stationary as Lynette’s movements slipped my dick in and out. Her movements started getting faster as her breathing indicated that she was approaching her orgasm.

Knowing that Lynette was getting off spurred my own body into sexual overdrive. I started spurting my seed into Lynette’s bowels with a final thrust.

When I was done, I saw a tear in Lynette’s eye.

“Did I hurt you, my love?” I asked, softly.

“No, Oogie. I...” Lynette started, but she stopped.

As I said, I wasn’t an expert on Lynette’s moods, but from my experiences with her during Kristen’s trip to Boston, I knew that her crying wasn’t external pain, but a pain in her heart.

I kissed Lynette’s face, licking her tears away. “I love you, Lynette.”

“I know, Oogie. Thanks for being such a loving friend.”

“Lynette, I’m going to clean up. I’ll be right back.”

I went into the bathroom to wash my dick. I was surprised when I looked at it; I had expected it to be filthy and covered in shit, but that wasn’t the case at all. Still, I wanted to make myself more sanitary.

It didn’t take long to clean myself, and afterward, I exited the bathroom, and took a pair of handcuffs from the night stand, and walked out of the bedroom.

I quietly opened the spare bedroom door. I was surprised to see Kristen in the bed, alone. She was awake. “Jim?” she called out.

“Yeah, it’s me. Mr. Asshole.”

“I’m sorry for last night.”

“You hurt me by hurting Lynette, Kris. You cannot apologize to me for that. There’s somebody else you need to apologize to.”

“I know.” Kristen looked as if she had the worst night of her life. There were dark circles under her eyes, and it was obvious that she cried herself to sleep. I didn’t have it in my heart to remain angry with her, but I couldn’t allow myself to sit back and say nothing when a dear friend of mine was hurting so terribly.

“Will you kiss me?” Kristen asked.

“Come over here.”

Kristen knew by the tone of my voice that my answer wasn’t an affirmative response to her request. Still, she came over.

Instead of kissing Kristen, I put one of the handcuffs on one of her wrists.

Kristen looked up at me in surprise. There was a cool determination in my eyes, and Kristen shivered in response.

I received absolutely no opposition as I put Kristen’s arms behind her back as I cuffed her other hand. “You need to apologize to Lynette. You told me a few months ago that when I call you slave that you’ll be my slave. Well, I’m going to call you Pussy Slave today. You will remain cuffed until you manage to get your mistress to forgive you.”

“Mistress?” Kristen asked.

“Lynette is your mistress today. I’d recommend that you kiss her ass, literally, as you will find your morning fix in it.”

Kristen nodded quietly, and allowed me to lead her to the master bedroom. I had her stand outside as I went inside the room.

“Lynette?” I called out quietly.

“Yeah?” Lynette sniffed.

“I have somebody outside. You were right, Lynette. You are no longer Pussy Slave. I have the new Pussy Slave outside and she wants to apologize to her Mistress.”

“Mistress?” Lynette asked.

“I have one request to make of you. We both love Kristen, but she needs to be punished. I’m not asking for whips and chains, or bruises or scars. Paddle her fanny; make her show you how much she’s sorry. I’m going to go downstairs to practice in the music room and maybe shoot some pool. I’m going to see if I can get Jackie or Patty to drive me home to spend some time with my sister.”

“Jim?”

“What?”

“Your sister?”

“Yeah. I don’t spend enough time with her, and I want to be around when Jackie gives her the good news.”

“You called her your sister,” Lynette pointed out.

“Yeah?”

“Merry told me you always qualify your relationship with her and her father.”

I thought about what I had just said. I hadn’t realized what I had implied. I smiled. “Yeah, Lynette. She’s my sister. Not my kid sister, not my step-sister.” I didn’t realize until that moment how observant Lynette was.

Lynette didn’t say anything in response, although she smiled.

I bent down and kissed Lynette warmly. It was a long kiss.

I went into the dresser and got an old pair of jeans and a faded T-shirt that I had managed to hide from Kristen’s fashion sense, and also grabbed a pair of boxers, socks, and my sneakers.

I rolled my clothes up and left the room, and as I opened the door, Lynette blew me another kiss.

Kristen was still waiting, a look of uncertainty on her face.

“Your mistress awaits you,” I said.

Kristen merely nodded and started to enter the room.

Before she did, however, I reached out with my free hand and grabbed her tit closest to me. Kristen almost cried out in surprise. I moved over and kissed her on the forehead. “Give me a call later. I prefer having you as a lover.”

I received a half smile from Kristen, but her eyes were flowing with tears in her eyes, not knowing what awaited her in the master bedroom, but realizing that I would not be a part of it.

What was going through Kristen’s mind? The fact that I insinuated that I didn’t consider her my lover at this point was most likely foremost on her mind, but she must also have been thinking of the outrageous things that she had Lynette do since she took advantage of Lynette during the Senior Weekend.

I finally realized that Kristen may have had good intentions, but what she had done to Lynette was not the same as what I had ever done to June.