The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky

A story from Submit. My anthology of seven short, mind control stories.

Monday

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

This morning I woke up without a hangover, for the first time in months.

Last night’s one-night-stand was still in bed with me.

I couldn’t remember his name. Had I even asked him his name?

His long, blonde hair tickled my nose. My hand brushed down his chest finding his morning wood. He rewarded me with a laugh and his sweet, young face smiling at me. He rolled towards me, so we were in each other’s arms, our dicks touching.

Last night’s sex had been incredible. I’m normally a top—but last night, when he reached for my ass, I yielded to him, giving him what he wanted.

We kissed briefly but passionately, then rolled out of bed. He followed me into the bathroom. We showered together, saving neither water or time.

As I left the bathroom, something was bothered me. There was something odd in the bathroom, even though I couldn’t quite figure out what was wrong.

I made him breakfast, while he made coffee and set the table.

That day, I got a lot accomplished at work. I was very focused, possibly because I had no hangover. I felt better than I had in months.

Monday night, and I was going out. Going out to play.

My phone rang ...

We had the most amazing sex ever. This evening’s one-night-stand was bobbing on my dick. I ran my fingers through his long, blonde hair.

He took his mouth off my dick, just long enough to speak a few words. My mind was a blank, as his energetic and soft mouth went back on my dick.

We came together, loudly.

Tuesday

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

This morning I woke up without a hangover, for the first time in months.

Last night’s one-night-stand was still in bed with me.

I couldn’t remember his name. Had I even asked him his name?

His long, blonde hair draped over the pillow. He was snuggling into my chest. My arms wrapped around him, protectively.

We showered together.

There was something odd in the bathroom. I searched the bathroom, but I couldn’t figure out what was ... “wrong”? “out of place”?

He made breakfast, while I made coffee and set the table.

Work was great. My boss gave me a new, interesting project to work on.

I went home that night, ready to party. I was dressing for a night on the town.

The doorbell rang ...

We had the most amazing sex ever. I was going down on this evening’s one-night-stand. I wasn’t normally into sucking cock, but when he asked, I was suddenly interested. Anything he wanted, I would do for him. I stole a look up at his happy face. His long, blonde hair framing his face, he spoke to me. I didn’t quite hear what he said.

My mind was blank, as his massive dick filled my mouth. I was in heaven.

We came together, loudly.

Wednesday

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

This morning I woke up without a hangover, for the first time in months.

Last night’s one-night-stand was still in bed with me.

I couldn’t remember his name. Had I even asked him his name?

His long, blonde hair smelled sweet and clean. My one-night-stand glanced at the clock and rushed out my bedroom door, heading for the bathroom. I looked at the clock, and realized that I was going to be late. I couldn’t be late. It was important that I be on-time, work hard, and show a proper attitude at work.

I jumped into the shower, joining my one-night-stand. It was important to shower together. He, that is, I liked showering with ... um, this person I had never met. That didn’t seem to make much sense, probably because I hadn’t had my morning coffee.

There was something odd in my bathroom. The glass by the sink had two toothbrushes in it. I don’t know why my glass would have two toothbrushes. The blue toothbrush was mine. There was also a green toothbrush. My one-night-stand wouldn’t have a toothbrush in the glass. Someone must have left it here. It must belong to an old roommate. I thought about that for moment. I lived in a one-bedroom apartment. I had never had a roommate here. I set it aside, for something to puzzle out later.

My one-night-stand and I rushed through breakfast. I finally got my coffee. All was right with the world.

At work, my boss said something odd. He told me that he appreciated my “new attitude”. He said he was “impressed with how hard you have been working lately”. I’m not certain what he meant by that. I have always worked as hard as I could. I have always been a conscientious worker. Still, it was nice to hear his kind words. I thanked him. We chatted a little, then I went back to work.

That night I went out to my favorite movie theater. This theater is downtown—and plays, mostly, foreign films. I didn’t know what was playing, but I went anyway.

When I entered the lobby, I met the most charming young man. He had long, blonde hair—and a sweet, engaging smile.

We chatted, then sat together during the film. After the film, I invited him out for a drink. He smiled and suggested that we get coffee instead. So, we went for coffee. The two of us sat in an outside cafe for hours. We chatting about nothing and everything. It was very pleasant.

I took him home.

We had the most amazing sex ever.

Thursday

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

This morning I woke up without a hangover, for the first time in months.

Last night’s one-night-stand was still in bed with me.

I couldn’t remember his name. Had I even asked him his name?

His long, blonde hair draped over my face. I brushed it aside, and looked at the sweet young man that filled my bed.

I glanced at my clock, and noted that I had plenty of time to get ready for work.

His morning wood was staring at me. I decided to wake him the most pleasant way possible. His dick was a perfect fit for my mouth. After a few stokes, his dick swelled to it’s full size, filling my throat.

He let me know that he was awake, by stroking my hair, my neck, my shoulders.

This pleasant scene was interrupted, by my alarm clock.

My one-night-stand and I went to the bathroom together. I had a sudden desire to shower with another man, something that I rarely did.

When I climbed out of the shower, I noticed something odd. There were two toothbrushes in the glass by my bathroom sink. The blue toothbrush was mine, the green one was a mystery. I looked around, and realized that someone had changed the towels in my bathroom. I didn’t remember changing the towels. In fact, I didn’t remember owning these particular towels. Why would there be strange towels in my bathroom?

I mentioned these things to my one-night-stand. He suddenly had an odd look on his face. He glanced at the extra toothbrush and the strange towels and said ... something. I’m don’t remember what he said, but it seemed to make sense at the time.

I looked at the clock, and realized that if I didn’t hurry, I was going to be late to work. It had taken more time than usual for me to get ready ... for some reason.

Breakfast was rushed coffee, and cold breakfast pastries.

I barely made it to work on-time.

At work, one of my coworkers said the strangest thing. He told me that I was “looking better” and I was “working harder”. He asked if his advice had done any good. I made my answer as vague as possible, because I had no idea what he was talking about. I was polite to him, but noncommittal.

He went on about some hypnotherapist helping someone with drinking and work attitude. His words didn’t seem to make any sense, so I didn’t hear them. I vaguely remember that he and I had talked about a hypnotherapist a few months ago, but I certainly have never been hypnotized.

I was going to go directly home after work, but my cell phone rang ...

I worked late that night, then went directly from work to a dance club that I had never been to before.

At the bar, I had just bought a drink, and was ready to down it in one go, when I felt someone touching my wrist. A stranger was stopping me from drinking.

The stranger holding my wrist was dressed in a very elegant, black pin-stripe business suit. I wasn’t an expert in men’s clothing, but the suit that he wore looked very expensive. The only thing that looked out of place in that expensive suit, was his long, blonde hair. His dark suit and his long, blonde hair made a wonderful contrast. In the dark club, his mane of hair shone.

He was easily the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

We chatted for awhile, and decided to drink soda instead of alcohol. He invited me to dance, and I swept him out onto the dance floor. We danced for hours.

Eventually, I took him home.

We had the most amazing sex ever. After dancing with my one-night-stand for hours, I only had one thought, I had to drag him home and fuck him. It wasn’t an idea, it was an imperative. We had to fuck. I had barely gotten into our ... um, my apartment, when I pulled him to the floor of the living room. I spread him on the carpet. We didn’t even make it to the bedroom. I skipped the foreplay. All that dancing had been our foreplay.

His shoes and socks got tossed across the room. His pants and underwear were pulled off, and tossed aside.

I mounted him on the living room floor. His legs spread wide, I fucked him harder and faster than I had ever fucked anyone before.

Absolute bliss on his face, he moaned loudly. We locked eyes, he spoke ... I kissed him savagely. He spoke again ... I resumed fucking.

He was naked from the waist down. His perfect legs splayed out, giving me good leverage and complete control over him. From the waist up he wore his expensive black, pen-stripe suit. His face was a wild expression of joy, crowned with his, now, tousled long, blonde hair.

So aggressive my pounding, that if he hadn’t been such a willing participant, I would have called what I was doing a rape. He smiled and shouted something, all rational thought left my head. Only animal passion was left.

We came together, spraying our seed with wild abandon, while we shouted violent fierceness in each other’s faces.

Friday

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

This morning I woke up without a hangover, for the first time in months.

Last night’s one-night-stand was still in bed with me.

I couldn’t remember his name. Had I even asked him his name?

His long, blonde hair was tickling my lap, as my one-night-stand sucked my dick. Glancing at my clock, I knew that I had plenty of time to enjoy the early morning zeal of my one-night-stand.

I lay back and let him work. I breathed “calmly and peacefully”. I let everything “just happen”. Something about those phrases reminded me of ... something, but the thought of where I had heard those phrases eased out of my head, as my one-night-stand made my morning better and better.

It wasn’t too long before he made me cum. I shot into his mouth, he licked me clean.

We showered together.

I noticed that there were two toothbrushes in the glass by the sink. There were supposed to be two toothbrushes. My toothbrush was the blue toothbrush, the other toothbrush was not.

I made breakfast, while my one-night-stand made coffee and set the table. I was amazed how quickly he did that. He wasn’t struggling, trying to find things in a strange kitchen.

Work that day was exciting as it always was. I got a lot done. I found satisfaction and happiness in doing a good job.

After work, I went to a bar I had never been to, or heard of before. It was very close to the dance club where I had been dancing, the night before.

They were setting up for some sort of show. I didn’t know what sort of show they were getting ready for, but everyone seemed to be excited.

Several of the people there seemed to know me. That confused me, because I had never been to this bar before, and could not remember any of their faces. No one seemed familiar.

I wanted a drink, but I was having difficulty at the bar. I tried several times to order a drink, but the words kept tangling up in my mouth. While I was wasting the bartenders time, a line of people formed behind me. I would have thought that everyone would have been upset, because I was wasting the bartenders time, while they waited to order their drinks—but everyone seemed to think that I was being funny ... for some reason.

Eventually, one of the bar patrons suggested that I order something without alcohol. I tried it, and managed to ask for a cola. Everyone cheered. I’m not certain why.

The show turned out to be a hypnosis show. I wasn’t particularly interested in hypnosis, but I stayed. I stayed for two principle reasons. First, everyone seemed to be having a good time. Second, the hypnotist was the cutest guy I had ever seen.

The hypnotist wore a handsome black, pen-stripe suit, and wore his hair long. A stark contrast to his dark suit, his hair was blonde. His long hair framed his face—his happy, smiling, young, and very pretty face.

He started his act, and I tried to order a drink with alcohol. After struggling for a minute or two, I gave up and ordered another cola.

The cute hypnotist asked for silence while he started his trance. I half-listened to his words, while I was thinking about how cute he was.

As he went on, I noticed that he was asking if anyone wanted to join him on stage. I realized, that if I was on-stage, I would be closer to him. So, I joined several other people on-stage. I don’t remember what happened during the show—I just remember that I was having a wonderful time and the audience was laughing. Everyone had a good time.

I remember that the hypnotist had the most beautiful smile.

After the show, a lot of the audience spoke with me. They talked about things that happened during the show, things that I couldn’t remember happening. They weren’t making much sense, but everyone was laughing and joking. A lot of people wanted to shake my hand ... for some reason. Every time someone shook my hand, they would laugh ... I have no idea why. Some of them shook my hand four or five times.

Two or three of them asked if I was going to attend next week’s show. I was polite, but said that it was unlikely. I explained that I had come into this bar on a whim, and that I hadn’t had the slightest idea that there was going to be a hypnosis show. I told them that I would probably never see another hypnosis show. This got the biggest laugh of all.

I stayed after, and invited the cute hypnotist, with the long, blonde hair, back to my place.

We had the most amazing sex ever.

Saturday

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

This morning I woke up without a hangover, for the first time in months.

Last night’s one-night-stand was still in bed with me.

I couldn’t remember his name. Had I even asked him his name?

His long, blonde hair ...