The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lucky Janitor Theory

Professor Bryce MacGill looked out over the students in his Intro to Philosophy class. “All right, we’ve only got a few minutes left in class,” he said, “so let’s consider a case and let’s see how you guys do. Suppose the school hires three new janitors to clean Webber Hall.”

There were a few snickers at that. Everyone knew Webber Hall was the only all-girl dormitory on campus.

“Quiet down, class. Quiet down. Now only one of these janitors will be offered permanent employment with the university so at the end of the week, the school officials will make an inspection to find out how the three new recruits are doing.

“On one floor, they find everything is spotless. The common areas are clean. The bathrooms are clean. Everything just sparkles.

“On another floor, the floor looks generally put together, but it doesn’t sparkle like the other floor and if anything, it looks a bit dusty.

“On the last floor, it looked as if nothing had been done to keep the floor in order. The common areas have some trash in them and the bathrooms are dirty.

“So at the end, the administration has to make a decision and the question to you is which was the lucky one?”

One of the students raised his hand.

“Yes, Mr. Anderson.”

“It’s the janitor on the clean floor, of course.”

“Wrong.”

The students looked back and forth amongst themselves and then a woman raised her hand.

“Yes, Ms. Garrison.”

“The one with the floor that was kind of dusty?”

“Is that an answer or a guess?”

The girl gulped. “An answer, I guess.”

“Wrong.”

The students looked even more confused as they looked amongst themselves. Finally, a young man raised his hand.

“Yes, Mr. Marshall.”

“The janitor with the dirty floor,” the student asked.

“Why do you say that?”

The kid shrugged.

“Don’t know, huh?”

The kid shrugged again.

“Wrong.”

Now the students looked even more confused as they looked back and forth amongst themselves.

The professor sighed. “All right. Homework assignment due at the beginning of the next class. I want you to deal with the Lucky Janitor Theory. I want a paper that tells me which was the lucky one.”

There was an almost universal groan from the students but really, what could they do? They wrote down the assignment and they gathered up their things and they got ready to leave.

The professor watched them go. He was under no illusions as to what he would be receiving from his students but you never knew. Maybe one them might actually figure it out.

* * *

The students filed into class and the professor knew this hadn’t been a popular assignment. He looked at the stack of papers on the desk in front of him and then he looked back at the students. “Do I have all the papers,” he asked.

No one said anything.

“Well all right then. Should we get on with today’s lecture then?”

“Wait a minute, Professor. You didn’t tell us what the answer is.”

Bryce MacGill looked at the student and he smiled. “That’s right,” he said, “I didn’t, and now to today’s lecture.”

The students looked at one another as if they couldn’t believe what they were hearing but it seemed as he wasn’t going to tell them what the answer was.

The lecture eventually drew to a close and the professor picked up his books and the stack of papers and he stuffed them in his bag. A boy and a girl came up to him. “Are you sure you’re not going to tell us what the answer is,” the girl asked.

“’Fraid not,” the man said.

“Told ya,” the boy said.

If they’d expected that to draw a comment from the professor, they should have known better. The professor shoved his cell phone into his bag. “I guess I’ll see you next week then.”

It was later that evening when Bryce MacGill finally pulled the papers out of his bag. He created two piles, one for those papers that passed and one for the papers that failed.

He read the first paper and quickly moved it to the failed pile.

He read the second paper and almost as quickly, he moved that one to the failed pile as well.

Thirty minutes later, there were only two papers left to read and not one of the papers so far had made it to the passed list.

He read the next one and almost as quickly, he moved it to the failed pile and then there was only one paper left to read.

He looked at the name on the paper. Allison Taylor. Okay, he thought, this one might be interesting.

The question of who is the lucky one should be easy to ascertain, the paper began. To do so, we must first look at the three janitors. The first janitor, the clean one, is obviously very involved with his work. He spends lots of time cleaning up after the girls on his floor. We can obviously rule him out because of this.

The janitor with the messy floor is obviously just as uninvolved with the floor to which he was assigned as the first janitor was involved. One wonders if he even spent any time at all on the floor. For this alone, we can rule him out.

So far, so good, the professor thought but other students had come this far and failed. The question was whether Allison Taylor would be able to put it all together.

In looking at the last janitor, her paper read, one realized that the girls themselves must not have been taking a very active role in their own floor. Had there been foot traffic in the hallway, the condition of the hallway would have changed. Since the only change was that it got dustier, we can reasonably assume that instead of going out, the girls on the floor chose to wait in their rooms instead.

Yes, the man thought. Yes, yes, yes. So far so good. Now put it all together.

To understand what the girls must have been thinking, the paper went on, one need only consider a hypothetical example. Suppose, for instance, there was a girl and suppose her name was Allison.

Suppose she’s sitting in her dorm room, sitting there on her bed. She’s sitting there just like her roommate, just sitting there and waiting. She’s wearing just her panties and a sheer, little negligee. You can see her panties through the negligee and you can see her firm, young tits. You can tell just by looking at her that she’s excited.

Now suppose she hears a sound at her door. It’s the janitor. Let’s call him Mr. Bryce. With every fiber of her being, she knows she wants him to come in. She knows she wants him to use her but she knows she can’t do anything about it so like her roommate, she just sits there and waits.

She doesn’t hear anymore sounds at the door and she despairs because she thinks he’s left but what else could she do. She knows all she can do is sit there and wait and then she hears it, the sound of a key being pushed into the lock and then the sound of her door being pushed open.

She sees him out of the corner of her eye. It’s Mr. Bryce standing there in her doorway. She wants him to see her. She wants him to fuck her. She wants to go to him, to show him how much she loves him but she knows it’s not allowed. It takes every ounce of her willpower but like her roommate, she stays where she is, sitting on her bed, sitting and staring straight ahead, and hoping he’ll come and take her like she knows she needs to be taken.

The man looks at her but it’s only a look and then he looks back at the roommate and Allison despairs. She wants it to be her but she knows if she does anything, she’ll never get what she wants so she’s forced to just sit there and watch.

She has to watch Mr. Bryce pull up her roommate’s negligee. She really can’t blame her roommate because she knows if the roles were reversed, it would be her getting to have her pussy fucked by Mr. Bryce.

Mr. Bryce is helping her roommate off with her negligee and then his hands are back again, back again and playing with her roommate’s tits. She wants to moan but she knows it’s not allowed. She wants to suck her roommate’s tits. She knows she’s never wanted to do that before but she knows Mr. Bryce wants her to do it so she knows she wants to do it, too.

But most of all, she knows she wants to eat her roommate’s pussy. She knows she’s never wanted that before either, but she knows it’s making her pussy wet just thinking of doing it. Not as wet as the thought of Mr. Bryce fucking her, but wet enough.

Mr. Bryce has his cock out and Allison almost loses it right then and there. She knows what she wants. She wants to feel that cock inside her.

But that’s not where it’s going. It’s going insider her roommate’s mouth and she fights back the urge to moan.

Her roommate looks like she’s in total heaven and Allison is so jealous. She wishes it were her but instead, all she can do is sit and watch.

She’s sure that Mr. Bryce is going to cum inside her roommate’s mouth. She wishes he wouldn’t. She wishes he’d give it to her instead, but she knows she has no right to demand so all she can do is sit there and watch and then miracle of miracles, Mr. Bryce pulls his cock out and for a moment, Allison thinks maybe he’ll give it to her.

But in the next instant, her hopes are dashed because Mr. Bryce is pulling her roommate up off the bed and then he’s stripping her of her panties and he’s sitting on the bed and he’s making her sit on top of his cock, not that he really has to force her. Just like her, Allison knows her roommate wants nothing more than to feel Mr. Bryce’s cock inside her.

Is that a look of smugness that Allison sees on her roommate’s face. Not that she’d blame her, Allison thought. She’d be feeling smug, too, if she was getting Mr. Bryce to fuck her.

Her roommate moans and Allison knows this is allowed. Mr. Bryce wants to hear women moan when he has his cock inside them and so this time, at least, it’s allowed for her to moan and yet it just makes Allison so jealous. She wants to be able to moan, too.

She’s watching his cock go in and out of her roommate’s pussy and she’s watching her roommate moan. She knows her roommate is really getting into it just like she would.

She knows instinctively that Mr. Bryce is about to cum. She knows she should wish that he wouldn’t, that he’d take his cock out and stick it in her, and that only then after he’d done that, only then would he cum, but she knows she has to want what he wants and she knows he wants to cum so she has to want it, too.

He’s almost there and all she can do is watch. He’s almost there. Her roommate is riding him hard. He’s almost there.

And then he cums.

Her roommate is so proud of herself and why shouldn’t she be, Allison thinks. She’s just made Mr. Bryce cum inside her.

Mr. Bryce makes her get off of him and he makes her sit there naked on her bed. He tells her he wants her to think about what it was like to have his cock inside her. Allison knows he doesn’t have to tell her that. Allison knows that she’s already thinking of Mr. Bryce’s wonderful cock.

And then Mr. Bryce comes to her.

He doesn’t let Allison suck his cock but instead, he just slides his hands up under her negligee. His hands fondle her tits and Allison feels how wonderful it feels to have him use her body. She wants him to do it. She wants it so bad. She needs him to use her body.

He pulls her negligee off and then he’s pushing a hand down inside her panties. She knows he’s feeling her pussy. She knows he knows how wet she is for him and then he tells her how he likes it when a girl is wet for him.

As if she could be any other way, Allison thinks. She wants him. She wants him so bad.

He pulls her up off the bed and then he’s taking off her panties and Allison knows what that means. It means she’s about to be fucked.

Mr. Bryce bends her over the bed and then he’s coming up behind her. She can feel his cock pressing her from behind and then he’s pressing up against her cunt. As wet as she is, she’s not about to give him any resistance, not that she would anyway. She wants him to fuck her. She wants him to fuck her hard.

And then he’s entering her and it feels better than she ever thought it would. She loves it. She loves having his cock inside her and she realizes that she needs it.

He leans over her as he fucks her. He tells her what a good, little slut she’s been. He tells her that he wants to fuck her again. He tells her that he’s going to be here all week and he tells her that if she’s a good, little slut, he might come back and fuck her again.

So, the girl’s paper concluded, if one wants to know who the lucky one was, then the answer is obvious. The lucky ones are Allison and her friends because they finally got someone to control them like they needed to have happen.

Professor Bryce MacGill finished reading Allison’s paper and then he tapped his fingers against the paper before finally pushing it into the passed pile.

The man sat back and steepled his fingers. After a few moments, he pressed a button in his desk. “Brandi,” he said, “could you come here, please?”

“Of course, master. I’ll be right in.”

Moments later, a young auburn-haired woman showed up in the professor’s study, She was wearing a baby blue pair of panties and a matching sheer negligee. “You called for me,” she asked.

The girl sidled up to her master and she moaned as her master slid his hand up under her negligee and caressed her ass. She’d been a student with a promising career in front of her. Now the only thing promising about her was the way she promised to do whatever her master wanted.

“You know Allison Taylor, don’t you?”

“Yes, master. I know her.”

“I want her,” the man said.

The girl moaned as she felt the man’s hand slid inside her panties. “I’ll get her for you,” she promised. “You can count on me.”

Professor Bryce MacGill smiled. “I knew I could,” he told the girl. “There never was any doubt of it.”