The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky Charms

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

There was a charm to Ireland, even when it was raining. Perhaps it was the calm of the ancient land, the way it mixed modern designs in the cities with the old-style architecture of the villages, the way that much of it was still wild and free and, yes, a little magical to boot. Especially with the rain falling, which, instead of taking away from the beauty, seemed to add to it.

The village Brigid worked in was about an hour’s drive from Dublin. It was one of those towns where the modern world was just creeping in, plumbing, electricity, television necessities but the town still had the easygoing layout and feel it had enjoyed for decades. The pub had changed little in the last thirty years, most of the shops still belonged to the same families and the entire village had the down home feel you just couldn’t find anywhere but Ireland.

Brigid checked her watch as she walked home. It was a long day working at the town hall but it did pay nicely and gave Brigid the chance to afford a nice room at one of the local inns. Brigid could easily be termed the protypical Irish female: A nice shapely body, not too thin, long dark red curly hair and a brilliant smile with a nice sense of humor. A few years at a dance academy kept her limber and in good shape as well as made her popular the times she went to the local dances.

She was dressed in a nice dark suit she couldn’t wait to get out of, the long day getting to her as she cut across the small garden behind the hotel. It was a popular spot for tourists usually, the stone path moving through the small beds of roses, the leaves in the tree usually a nice sight but not when it was raining. Brigid shuffled the umbrella over her head, cursing a bit as she felt a gust of wind blow rain onto her suit. Damn, she’d have to have this cleaned out soon.

Muttering, Brigid, was so busy keeping a handle on the umbrella she almost ran right into the man standing in the middle of the path. “Lord, what the hell are you doing here?” Brigid asked in a light Irish accent.

“Sorry,” the man replied. He was tall, wearing jeans and a sweater, holding an umbrella up to hide his red hair from the rain. He kept one hand in his jacket pocket and the other holding up the umbrella as he looked over at Brigid. “Nice to see you again.”

It took Brigid a moment to realize where she’d seen the man before. Sean O’Connelly, she remembered. He had come to the village a few weeks before, setting himself up by buying up a large parcel of land outside the village, turning it into quite a nice farm. He’d seemed to have a lot of luck to him, which he was trying to add onto by buying up a few shops around town. Brigid had doubted he could do it, since most of the shops had belonged to families for years but evidentially, he managed to convince them otherwise, which surprised her. It was as if the man had a magic touch with people.

“Mr. O’Connelly,” Brigid answered, nodding. “What brings you here?”

“Oh, I just love the feel of rain,” Sean shrugged. “Kind of got into a lucky spot with it.”

“Well, I would love to stay and chat, but in case you haven’t noticed, it is raining out and I have to get home,” Brigid said. “If you don’t mind?”

“Actually, you could say I do,’ Sean replied. Before Brigid could reply, he pulled a hand out of his pocket and held up a small item attached to a chain. Brigid peered at it, confused as to what she was looking at. It appeared to be a golden shamrock, a four-leaf clover to be precise. Set in the center when the four clovers met was a bright green gem that just seemed to catch Brigid’s attention all by itself. Despite the gloomy weather, it seemed to shine a bit, making it all the more fascinating to watch.

“Watch the shamrock, Brigid,” Sean said in a commanding tone. “Watch it carefully, look at the shamrock, Brigid, look right at the shamrock, look right at the shamrock, Brigid, at the gem in the middle. Look at the gem, Brigid, look at the gem, look right at the gem. Just look right at the gem, Brigid, just look right at the gem, look at the gem, Brigid. See how wonderful the gem is, see how wonderful it is to look at the gem, Brigid, it’s so wonderful to look at the gem. Look closer and closer at the gem, Brigid, closer and closer at the gem, feel how wonderful it is to look at the gem, Brigid, feel how wonderful it is to look right at the gem, Brigid, so wonderful to look right at the gem. You feel so nice and warm as you look at the gem, Brigid, nice and warm and comfortable, you feel so comfortable and warm as you look at the gem, Brigid, nice and warm and comfortable as you look closer and closer at the gem. You’re so warm and comfortable, Brigid, so nice and warm and comfortable, you know the more you look at the gem, the closer you look at the gem, you feel nice and warm and comfortable, Brigid, nice and warm, nice and warm, nice and warm.”

The umbrella slipped out of Brigid’s hand, her glazed eyes fixed to the glowing emerald at the heart of the shamrock. Rain pelted her, soaking her clothes and matting her hair down but she seemed to pay it no mind, continuing to stare directly into the bright green gem at the center of the pendant design. Sean could tell it was working as it always did. He smiled again as he knew no one could possibly guess the secret to his recent success. And while it was nice to use it to boost his own fortunes, he couldn’t help but have a little fun too.

“You’re so warm, Brigid, you’re so very warm and comfortable,” Sean said, seeing Brigid was paying no mind at all to the pelting rain soaking her to the skin. “So very warm and comfortable, Brigid, so very warm and comfortable and you just love being this way, Brigid, you just love being this warm and comfortable as you stare deeper and deeper at the emerald, Brigid, deeper and deeper, so warm, so comfortable, so warm and comfortable. Do you love being this warm and comfortable, Brigid?”

“Aye.....I do.....” she whispered, swaying a bit as the wind blew against her.

“What will you do to stay this warm and comfortable, Brigid? What will you do?”

“Anything....”

“Anything is right, Brigid. You’ll do anything I say if it means being this warm and comfortable, Brigid, anything I say.”

“Anything.....you say....Anything......”

“Come with me, Brigid.......”

Having already arranged to have the best room in the hotel to himself, Sean led Brigid inside, her clothes dripping on the rug a bit, a nightmare for the cleaning crew. Sean didn’t care, he was concentrating on a dream come true. He placed the pendant over his neck, Brigid’s eyes still fixed to the brilliant green center. “Brigid, I think you should get out of those wet clothes. All of them. Take them all off, Brigid.”

Slowly, Brigid obeyed, her hands fumbling with the soaked buttons before pulling off her jacket. Soon she was dropping soaked clothing into a large wet pile on the floor, her bra and panties on top. She stood naked, her firm breasts prominent along with the wild red bush between her legs. She stood there, still staring at the pendant around Sean’s neck. He was naked by now, lying on the bed with a wide smile across his face. “Come on over here, Brigid.”

She crawled onto the bed and knelt before him. He let his hands drag over her, sliding along her wet skin, rubbing at her round ass before he spoke. “When you do what I say, Brigid, you’ll feel even warmer and more comfortable, warmer and more comfortable as you do what I say. Just let the wonderful warmth wash over you as you do what I say. Suck me, Brigid.”

Without a word, Brigid moved down, her lush lips sliding over Sean’s cock, moving up and down his base, wet streaks of lipstick upon it. Sean let his hands drag along Brigid’s body, down to her firm ass as her head bopped up and down upon his rod, hands cupping and pinching his balls as she sucked him. Sean sighed, squeezing Brigid’s ass harder with one hand while the other held onto her curly red hair, helping keep her down upon him.

While Sean would have loved to cum in Brigid’s mouth, he wanted to let loose for the first time inside of her. He pushed her off and then lifted her up, arranging her on top of his hard cock. At his command, Brigid began moving herself back and forth on his rod, clenching her thighs at the same time to hold him in. Her soaked hair hung around her, trails hanging over her breasts, her soaked body sliding back and forth on Sean’s cock. Her eyes remained fixed on the pendant around his neck as he drove himself upwards into her. Sean’s hands moved to Brigid’s tits, cupping and squeezing them, his hands sliding over the wet surface of her nipples. Brigid was soon moving faster and harder on him, rocking back and forth on his rod in an attempt to take him into her. Her breasts bounced in his hands, hair slapping against her back as she rode him, thighs clenching and unclenching all the while. Brigid cried out as she threw herself back, the orgasm hitting the both of them hard, her eyes for the firs time tearing away from his locket but too lost in pleasure to care.

As he came down off the wave, Sean pushed Brigid off and then knelt behind her. He cupped both cheeks in his hands, squeezing hard as he got ready to slide his cock into her round ass when a voice spoke. “Think we’ve had enough fun, laddie.”

Sean spun his head to see a small figure hovering at the edge of the bed. It was about two feet tall, dressed head to toe in green with pointed ears and a mischievous face. Unlike most people faced with such an apparition, Sean acted more annoyed than surprised. “Do you mind? I’m in the middle of something here.”

“Oh, like I’ve never seen ye like this before.” Before Sean could express his confusion, the leprechaun snapped his fingers. Instantly, Sean’s eyes shut and he slumped back on the bed, falling into a deep sleep as Brigid slumped next to him. The leprechaun hovered over them. “Stand up, lassie.”

Brigid opened her eyes and stood at the side of the bed, staring blankly outward. The leprechaun appraised her, nodding. “The most beautiful as always. Nice job, lad. Too bad ye can’t know how much I appreciate this.”

The leprechaun took a look at the sleeping Sean and sighed before addressing the oblivious Brigid. “Mortals. They never cease to amaze me with gullibility. Like this lad. He actually believed the old tale that if ye catch a leprechaun ye get to wish for anything ye want. Nonsense of course, but he believed it and I decided to let him. See, the law is we can’t use our powers directly to seduce lovely maids like yourself. Damn changing times. But, the rules never say we can’t let other people do it for us.”

The leprechaun smiled as he hovered up, his hands moving to Brigid’s breasts. “So, I just gave the lad a magic pendant that lets him make anyone do what he wants. I figure boosting his private accounts is a nice trade-off for what he does. He didn’t even need any magical compelling to go after beautiful women, he did that on his own. So, I let him get the first try to be fair, but then it’s mine.”

The leprechaun’s grin grew wider as he hovered up, brushing his lips against Brigid’s with a slight moan. “So, he thinks he’s gotten the better part of the deal, never dreaming that all he’s doing is gathering lovelies for me. He’ll wake up tomorrow and remember a night of pure lust with you and sending you home with no memories. And ye won’t have any, of course. Thing is, the night is going to be with me.”

The leprechaun gazed into Brigid’s blank eyes, the ends of his lips actually touching his ears as he grinned. “And the nights are much longer in the Kingdom than here in the mortal plane..” With that, he vanished, taking Brigid and the wet clothing with him. They left behind a sleeping man who had never once considered that his luck carried a big price that left him out charmed.