The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lubyanka — Diana’s Return

Categories: mc ff ds

Summary: As predicted by Lubyanka in their previous encounter, Diana cannot keep herself away. But now that she has been willingly drawn into Lubyanka’s web, what will happen to her?

Diana woke, staring at the ceiling in her dark bedroom. Her fingers were slick with the moisture from her sex, which had started to soak into her bed shorts.

She turned her head to the bedside drawer. Green numerals glowed at her benignly: 3:15.

She groaned. Still three hours until she had to rise, but there was no prospect of sleeping. Her mind was empty of everything except Lubyanka’s face, eyes smiling devilishly over her mask while her hands, and other things, started to invade Diana’s body...

Diana pulled the pillow over her head and squeezed her eyes closed. Maybe she could get an hour or two of sleep. But she knew what she had to do today.

* * *

Diana leaned against a tree in the park outside her office, partly to conceal herself, but mostly because she was almost too exhausted to stand. She pulled her phone from her bag and, with trembling fingers, scrolled down to the newest entry.

She heard it start to ring, and sighed in relief, sagging further against the tree. She was going to get bark stains on her dress, but at this point didn’t care.

After six rings, the other end picked up and she heard a familiar voice. It sounded amused.

“Well, Diana. How are you feeling today?”

Diana suspected that Lubyanka knew exactly how Diana was feeling. She, after all, had been the one planting an obsession in Diana’s mind.

“Please can I come and see you, Lubyanka? Today?” She tried to keep the desperation out of her voice, but could feel it slipping by her.

“Oh, my dear Diana. I’m afraid that I’m just not quite ready for you yet.” Lubyanka paused, letting Diana’s desperation increase. “But perhaps I could see you in two days; Friday evening. Would you like that?”

“Yes, please, anything...” Diana realized that she was starting to grovel. “Thank you...” Two more sleepless nights, but there would be an end in sight.

“Now, Diana,” Lubyanka purred, “tell me, what would you like me to do with you?”

Diana’s eyes darted around to see if anyone in the park was close. She lowered her voice. “Can... can you fuck me, please?”

Lubyanka seemed even more amused. “Of course I will, Diana. I’ll fuck you and make you beg for even more, horny little thing that you are. But Diana...” her voice lowered, ”where do you want me to fuck you?“

Diana’s voice was little more than a squeak. “In my butt?”

Lubyanka gave a peal of laughter. “That’s my girl! My little butt-slut!” She recovered herself. “Have you been having... interesting dreams recently?”

Diana nodded, forgetting that Lubyanka couldn’t see her, but somehow the woman seemed to know nevertheless.

“Tell me about them, my dear. What happens in your dreams?”

“I... I keep see...seeing your face...” Diana stammered. “You keep looking at me, and I remember what you did with me...”

“And what was that, Diana? Do tell me.” Diana could hear the smile in Lubyanka’s voice.

“You... you took over me. You vibrated me, and played with me, and probed me...” Diana could already feel her panties getting wet as she remembered. “And you put me in your sling, and you took me...”

Lubyanka let her victim go on for a few more minutes, gently fingering herself as the stammering woman recalled her treatment at Lubyanka’s hands. Of course, her recollections were incomplete, and only what Lubyanka wanted her to recall. There was far, far more beneath that surface. But, all in good time.

Finally she was ready to hook her fish. “Very good, my dear Diana. I would love... love to see you on Friday. Six pm. Make sure that you’re ready for me, because I will be ready for you.“

The phone clicked off before Diana could respond.

She stood up, shaking. A quick touch confirmed the wetness of her panties. Glad she kept a spare pair in her bag, she slinked back to her office building.

* * *

The next two nights were, as she had expected, almost unbearable. She alternated between remembering what Lubyanka had done with her previously, and anticipating what Lubyanka might do with her on Friday. She writhed and moaned in frustration and lust on her bed, desperate on one hand to fall asleep, but repeatedly brought back by her mind to anticipate what would happen to her soon. By Friday morning she was a hollow-eyed wreck, and ended up calling in sick; she snoozed for a few fitful hours on her sofa in front of the TV.

As the afternoon developed, she started to switch from exhaustion to anticipation. She ran a deep bath and soaked herself; the hot water achieved what tossing and turning could not, and lulled her to sleep for an hour. She only woke as the water started to cool, and climbed out of the tub almost invigorated.

More cheerful now, she fixed herself a sandwich before sitting down at her make-up table to take hold of her appearance. The dark circles around her eyes were carefully faded away, and she delicately tuned her brows and lashes to a perfect shape before working on the colors and blend of her cheeks. The last thing she wanted was to disappoint Lubyanka.

She had already picked out her best dress and heels, but before donning them she opened the tissue-wrapped peach silk underwear that she had ordered online on Wednesday. The material felt so good against her skin, and she admired herself in the cheval mirror.

Finally she felt as ready as she could ever be, and called a taxi. The wait for it to arrive felt almost unbearable, but eventually she heard the “honk” from outside and locked up her apartment, sliding awkwardly into the taxi compartment. Now the wheels were in motion.

The taxi deposited her outside Lubyanka’s small house ten minutes before six. Aware that Lubyanka’s instructions were to be followed to the letter, she took a short walk down the road and back, trying not to hyperventilate with anticipation. She tried to pace herself so that she arrived back at Lubyanka’s door exactly at six pm, without looking as if she were doing so.

From her upstairs window, Lubyanka watched from behind her net curtain, and laughed to herself.

Diana’s heels crunched on the gravel of Lubyanka’s short driveway. She faced the anonymous door, and pressed the bell.

There was a short pause, and the door swung open halfway. Diana cautiously stepped inside.

Lubyanka, in a black silk robe, closed the door behind Diana and smiled at her prey.

“How nice to see you, Diana. Why don’t you take your shoes off?”

Diana obeyed, her tongue frozen in her mouth.

“On your knees.” Lubyanka pointed to a spot on her carpet, and Diana obediently sank to her knees there.

Lubyanka slid forward her bare left foot. Diana couldn’t help but admire its perfect shape, the tasteful and precisely applied dark red polish of the nails and the soft, blemish-free skin.

“Kiss it.”

Diana didn’t need to be told twice, lowering her lips to gently kiss the top of Lubyanka’s foot. She inhaled the subtle scent of the woman’s perfume, and felt dizzy.

“More kissing. All around.”

Diana dipped her head again, careless of creasing her dress. She repeatedly touched her lips all around Lubyanka’s foot, feeling her hair brush against it.

“And up my leg.”

Diana slowly, carefully brought her kisses up Lubyanka’s smooth, muscled calves. She paused at the hem of the silk robe, uncertain if she were allowed to go further.

“The other foot, now.”

Disappointed, Diana bowed to the other foot, caressing and stroking it with her lips, and sometimes lightly touching it with her tongue.

Finally apparently satisfied, Lubyanka bent to take Diana’s hands and raised her to a standing position.

“How obedient you are,” she commented, smiling. “You’ll do anything I say, won’t you?”

Diana nodded, trying to make her mouth make words. “Any... anything, yes.” She felt the warmth of Lubyanka’s hands grasping hers, and it made her feel dizzy all over.

Lubyanka leaned in and planted a small kiss on Diana’s nose. “Undress yourself.”

Heart a-flutter, Diana rolled down her stockings before unzipping her dress and shrugging it off.

Lubyanka admired the peach underwear. “How pretty!” She smiled knowingly at Diana. “Did you buy it especially for seeing me?”

Diana nodded, once more unable to speak.

Lubyanka walked behind her, and she felt dexterous fingers undo the clasp of her bra. The silk cups fell to the floor, and then warm fingers slid into the waistline of her panties and slid them down to her feet.

“Come with me.” Lubyanka opened a door and gestured into a familiar room.

Diana slowly walked into the dimly lit room, looking around. She remembered the sling frame, currently placed in one corner. The exam table was prominent on one side of the room, but the center of the room was empty.

Lubyanka guided her to stand in the very center of the room, facing the exam table. She reached over and picked two objects off a shelf.

“Give me your wrists.” Diana obeyed reflexively, and Lubyanka fastened a soft but strong cuff around each wrist, ensuring each was tight without cutting off circulation. She then took each cuff in turn and lifted Diana’s wrists towards the ceiling where she fastened the cuffs onto a chain that hung from solid-looking ceiling anchors.

Diana swayed a little, uncertain on her feet. She was suddenly very conscious of being naked and exposed, her breasts particularly vulnerable. She stared at the exam bench, noticing it covered with absorbent pads. She wondered what Lubyanka had in mind...

“Where did you go?” Lubyanka’s amused voice brought Diana back. She blinked and refocused on Lubyanka’s face. “You were zoned out for a few minutes.” She smiled and ran a finger down Diana’s side. “What were you thinking about, hmmm?”

Tongue-tied, Diana only managed to mumble something about the bench.

“You’ll certainly be spending some time on there with me,” Lubyanka agreed, sliding her hand over Diana’s cheeks. “But I have something for you first.” She walked over to a side table and removed a tea cosy, revealing a ceramic mug. She cupped it in her hands and brought it over, holding it under Diana’s nose. Diana smelled warmth, and a hint of cinnamon. “Some warm milk. It will help you relax.” She tilted it to Diana’s lips, and the girl obediently took a sip. The temperature was just right, and she started to drink more.

“That’s my girl.” Lubyanka slowly tilted the mug further until Diana had drained it, then removed it and touched Diana’s lips with a napkin. “Wasn’t that nice?”

Diana licked her lips and nodded. “Thank you...”

Lubyanka checked the cuffs. “Just wait for me here a little while.” She swished out of the room, and Diana heard the door close behind her.

With Lubyanka gone, Diana was now aware of music playing quietly in the background—it sounded like the piano music she’d heard before in this room. The room itself was warm, and the dim lighting contributed to her feeling sleepy. She started to daydream, unconsciously swaying a little in her stance, the wrist bindings holding her in place. She was vaguely aware of being quite helpless in Lubyanka’s power, but somehow that didn’t seem to matter...

It was a while before she properly registered that Lubyanka was back, busying herself with some equipment around the exam table. She blinked, trying to refocus although the edge of her vision seemed a bit blurry.

Lubyanka approached her, and Diana realized that she was now dressed in a short red dress, with her hair gathered up in a cap, and wearing a black rubber apron.

“I’m ready for you now,” she purred. “Are you ready for me, and what I’ll do with you?” She walked behind Diana.

Diana felt something soft and fluffy caressing her buttocks. She sighed in pleasure, closing her eyes, letting herself relax...

The sharp slap across her butt shocked her eyes open, provoking a gasp. Tears came to the edge of her eyes

Lubyanka came back into her vision, smiling mischievously.

“No sleeping yet, my dear.” She reached up and unclipped Diana’s cuffs, lowering each arm in turn back to Diana’s side.

Diana swayed a little, feeling blood flow back into her arms and hands. She stood still, feeling a little unsteady. Her butt still stung slightly from the slap.

Lubyanka patted the bench. “Over here, Diana. Get on your hands and knees.”

Diana obeyed, wobbling a little on her feet. She carefully climbed onto the bench, using a small stool that Lubyanka had provided, and squatted there on hands and knees, unsure of what came next.

She heard the snap of gloves being pulled on, and something cool and wet being applied around her butthole.

“I’m going to be spending quite some time inside you,” Lubyanka explained. “We need to make sure you’re all cleaned out.” Diana gasped as something hard started to push at her starfish. “Try to breathe deeply for me.” The probe pushed harder, and Diana could feel it start to spread her. She whimpered, but the probe was implacable. “Deeply, Diana.” She took a deep breath, but let it out in a cry as the probe finally overcame her body’s resistance and entered her.

“That was the hardest part,” said Lubyanka soothingly. Diana wiped away a couple of tears as there was a “click” and she started to feel something warm flow into her.

“You’ll feel a lot better after this,” Lubyanka reassured her, stroking her bottom. She slowly rotated the probe, and Diana shivered as it slid around inside her. A couple of beads of sweat broke out on her forehead.

Diana tried to take deeper breaths, distracting herself from what was happening inside her. Her mind was starting to feel mushy. She stared blearily at the black-painted wall ahead of her, seeing but not really registering the various metal fastening points securely drilled and bolted there.

Cramps from inside brought her awareness back and she moaned, swaying a little on her hands and knees.

“Cramping? That’s normal.” Lubyanka caressed her swollen belly. “Breathe through it; we’re almost done.”

Diana felt her breasts swing back and forth as Lubyanka massaged the water-filled sack that was now her tummy. She tried to ignore the cramping, instead concentrating on the tingle as Lubyanka’s gloved hands moved over her skin.

Finally there was another click, and Lubyanka stopped her massage. “It’s all in.” She adjusted the probe, causing Diana to shiver despite the warmth of the room. “I’m going to pull this out now. Try to relax, but don’t let the water out.” She slowly but firmly pulled, and Diana groaned as she was spread again, but this time the probe popped out without causing her much discomfort.

The cramps were still present, and as Lubyanka helped Diana step back onto the floor, Diana had to clutch at her stomach.

“I’ll take you to the bathroom. Hold on...” Lubyanka opened another door, exposing a small room just sufficient to fit a toilet and washbasin. Diana gratefully reversed herself onto the seat and let the water go, sighing in relief as the warm water jetted into the bowl from her butt.

“That’s it, my dear, let it all go.” Lubyanka checked her patient then moved to the door. “I’ll leave you here for a while. Just relax.” The door closed behind her.

Diana leaned back against the water tank. She was so tired now. Vaguely aware of the water dripping out of her, she occasionally flushed and wiped to get rid of the waste, but her vision was now very blurry and her body didn’t want to move off the seat. She had no real sense of time going by any more. All she wanted to do was lie down and relax.

“That’s right, we’re going to get you relaxed.” Diana’s eyes opened in surprise and confusion. Lubyanka was back, standing in front of her with an appraising look on her face. Had she been talking to herself? “The sleepy milk has taken full effect now. You’re a sleepy, dreamy little pet of mine. Stand up.” Diana obeyed, propping herself against the wall to stop herself keeling over. Lubyanka cleaned her and flushed. “Come with me.”

All Diana’s will had been drained, and it was on autopilot that she stumbled back into the room and was placed in a half-sitting position on the bench by Lubyanka. Her legs were lifted into stirrups and strapped in place as she gazed dreamily at the woman. In her red dress, black apron and gloves, and red cap, she made Diana think of a red and black spider—a spider who had paralyzed her prey, and taken it to her web. Diana watched helpless as the spider wrapped her tighter and tighter in her silken bonds, leaving only her head free, then wrapping something across her forehead so that she could only move her eyes. Soon it would be time for the spider to feed....

“What are you dreaming about?” murmured Lubyanka, her face close to Diana’s. Her mouth was now obscured by a black mask, and her green eyes glittered above its line.

“Spider...” Diana slurred. “In her web...” She was unable to be any more coherent, but Lubyanka clearly understood, laughing behind her mask.

“Yes, indeed. All wrapped up for me to feast on.” Lubyanka took a moment to check the many straps and chains that held the helpless girl. “But my food will be your mind.” She carefully examined Diana’s eyes, seeing the wide pupils of someone who had already mostly left the present reality.

“You brought yourself to me willingly,” Lubyanka reminded the girl, walking off to retrieve a tray full of complex instruments which she placed on a small table next to Diana. “You’ve surrendered your body and mind.” She started to fix something on Diana’s nipples; Diana gasped as suction took hold of each nipple, and steadily increased. “And I can do whatever I want.” Diana was aware of something warm being dripped on and smoothed over her mound, but was unable to lift her head to look down. “Preparing your pussy, for instance.” Something started to glide over her mound.

The piano music had faded away, now replaced by a complex and varying track that chanted meaningless vocals. It was so hard to focus, and she was so tired. She just had to relax...

“Water for you.” She blinked her eyes open to find Lubyanka sliding a syringe between her lips. “Suck.” She obediently sucked up the cool water from inside. Had she been asleep? The music was still playing, but it seemed to have no end.

Now she was aware of a pleasant vibrating feeling from further down her body. She managed to look down to see a vibrating wand, tucked under the binding straps and pressing on her pubic mound as she had experienced before. But... something was different. It took a while to register the lack of her normal fur on the now stark-white mound.

“Don’t you love your pussy like this?” Lubyanka murmured into her ear. “All clean and sparkling for me. Doesn’t it make you feel goooooood?”

Diana could only nod fractionally in agreement. Everything felt so, so good. Lubyanka was here. Nothing else mattered.

Lubyanka reached up and pulled off her cap, removing hairpins so her red hair fell across her face. She moved closer to Diana, brushing her hair across Diana’s face. Diana whimpered in pleasure, smelling the scent of the soft hair and wanting to taste it.

“You can taste it, go on...” Lubyanka smirked as Diana caught some hair between her lips and drew in a breath, overcome by the sensation.

Eventually Lubyanka slowly drew her hair away, and positioned herself between Diana’s spread legs. She picked a new instrument off the tray, slowly waving the pink silicone shape in front of Diana’s stupefied face

“All you have to do is surrender,” she murmured, smearing lube on the bulbous instrument. “As I enter you, slowly...” She teased the lips of Diana’s sex with the tip, and Diana cried quietly in frustrated lust. “Tell me what you want, Diana.”

“Inside me, please! Oh....” Diana tried to squirm in her bonds, but they were too firmly applied. “Please, please, put it into me.”

“Well, since you beg so nicely...” Lubyanka rested the instrument on Diana’s stomach, letting her feel the weight and shape of it, and retrieved a blindfold from her tray. “Close your eyes.”

Diana obeyed, feeling gel pouches press into her eye sockets, seated firmly by a strap passed behind her head. Blind, she could only go by her hearing and touch.

“Feel me entering...” The soft but firm head of the toy pushed Diana’s lips apart, brushing past her clit as it sought a home in her sex. Immobile, Diana could only shudder as the ribbed sides fluttered inside her.

“You can take a little more, can’t you?” Lubyanka’s voice sounded amused, and Diana realized why when she felt something similar pushing at her starfish. “I told you that I was going to fill you. Feel Lubyanka inside you...” Diana unconsciously tried to resist the second instrument, but her body had already passed out of her control and it nudged her unresisting sphincter aside, slickly seating itself inside her now empty bottom. She moaned in confusion at the sensations.

“That’s right, my little butt slut. I know you enjoy this.” Diana felt a pull on the second intruder, and unconsciously grasped at the side of the table with her bound hands, the moan turning to a whine of discomfort. The pull relaxed for a few seconds, enough time for her to shake in relief, then renewed, stronger.

Her mind lost in darkness, Diana could only quiver and moan wordlessly as Lubyanka played with her. The music seemed to grow louder, and words she recognized passed by her ears, but in her stupified state her very self was flattened, overridden by the whispered words and sexual manipulations of Lubyanka. Time stopped...

The next sensation she was conscious of was a buzzing around her breasts.

“Where are you?” The voice was familiar, and sounded amused.

Someone slid the blindfold off her eyes, and she blinked in discomfort; even the relatively dim light of the room was hard on her eyes. She was lying almost flat, staring at the ceiling. A face she recognized was smiling down on her.

“I don’t know...” And she didn’t.

“Who are you?” The face’s voice was laughing now.

“I don’t know...” Tears started—she was so confused.

“I am Lubyanka.” The face came closer as its owner climbed up and kneeled astride her.

“Lubyanka...” It sounded familiar. She tried to focus on the face.

“Look here...” Warm hands reached behind her head and tilted it up. She was staring down her body—strange metal cups surrounded and enclosed her nipples, and buzzed with vibrations that made her feel funny. “And here...” Further down she saw long pink things between her legs that must continue deep inside her, from the sensations she was receiving from her body.

“You’ve never felt so good. So free. So happy.” Of course she hadn’t. She shook in pleasure at the overwhelming sensations. Loud, confusing music was assaulting her ears.

“All you need is Lubyanka...” The figure pivoted, reversing its position, and eased something towards her face. She realized belatedly that it was a perfect, shapely bottom, divided only by the thinnest cord of red silk.

“Breathe Lubyanka...” The bottom pressed back against her. She gasped once before it trapped her, eyes pressed closed against soft skin while her nose and mouth were captured in a hot, moist pocket of air.

“Going down... and down...” The voice was further and further away. Her vision blacked out, starved of air. Her hands and feet twitched, but something held them fast.

“And down... down to Lubyanka.” A final flash of light, and she was gone.

* * *

Lubyanka eased herself off Diana’s face. The girl’s eyes were closed, and her face glistened with the damp that had dripped from Lubyanka’s sex as Diana had gasped and twitched underneath her, until the asphyxiation had submerged her.

Lubyanka inspected all the attached toys. Their chorus of gentle hums was almost soothing—unless, of course, your most tender parts were subject to their sensations. She flicked at Diana’s distended nipples, and re-adjusted the clips on them for a better seating.

She dipped into her dress pocket to consult her watch. Three hours since the initial medication; Diana was just past the peak intoxication, on a slow trip back to normal state. Right on time.

She tapped on the iPod that she used to drive the music for the room, and selected a new playlist. This music was slower, deeper, and more restful—but still carried the subliminal track she had developed. Diana’s wide-open subconscious was now supremely susceptible to even the smallest steering, and she intended to reinforce the original programming to the point where Diana would be helpless at a single word from her. Lubyanka looked forward to the point where she could simply call round at Diana’s house, paralyze her with a murmured command, and take her at leisure. Perhaps even do this before Diana’s work, leaving her with a dildo embedded deep within her all day, and Lubyanka’s scent marker all over her.

She knelt down to prepare the cage for her pet. Soon it would be time for her behavior training. Diana had new lessons to learn.

* * *

“We now see our future—our fate.”

Diana heard the words, but their meaning was unclear. She sighed, and tried to shift in bed, but something held her fast.

“To serve—to serve with all our strength—to be subjugate to Lubyanka.”

The unfamiliar woman’s voice was clipped, brusque, but unwavering. A faint musical track was playing behind them. Diana realized that her eyes were still closed, and started to cautiously open them.

“We now sink into the well. The well of all our desires.”

Diana blinked, looking around her. The room was much as she remembered it. She was still bound on the exam table. Her breasts were a little tender, with her nipples poking out from between the broad straps across her body. Things were protruding from her sex and her bottom.

“Hello, Diana. Let me turn this off...” The voice faded away as Lubyanka fiddled with an iPod, which she replaced on a table. “How are you feeling?”

Diana took a while to reply. Her brain felt slow, as if she were thinking through treacle, although she thought she knew where she was.

“I’m okay, thank you. I’m not sure ... not sure what happened?”

“I understand.” Lubyanka raised a glass to Diana’s lips. “You’re probably thirsty. Here...” Diana sucked greedily at the edge of the glass, spiking a little water onto her breasts. “Slow down, my dear. There’s no rush.”

“I’m sorry...” Diana adjusted her mouth, and got a better seal. “Thank you.”

“I’m going to unbind you. Don’t try to move yet.” Lubyanka had shed her apron and mask; Diana passively admired the frills on her red dress as she worked systematically to unfasten the many straps binding Diana to the table.

“Where did you go, my dear?” Lubyanka started to undo the fastenings holding Diana in the stirrups.

“I... I don’t remember. There was a buzzing...” Diana screwed up her face in concentration. “Things were inside me. There was... a spider?”

Lubyanka smiled to herself. The tranquilizer in the milk impaired memory formation; Diana would remember some sensations and feelings, but very few actual events. Coupled with the sensory deprivation, she could fill in whatever blanks she desired in Diana’s pliable mind.

“You still look quite tired. It might be time for a little lie down.” Lubyanka undid the last strap, and picked up something pink from a tray. “Head forward, please.” Diana obliged, and Lubyanka fastened the item around Diana’s neck.

“Let me help you down...” Lubyanka offered her hand to Diana who took it and tentatively stepped down off the bench. She stood, naked apart from the pink collar, a little uncertain on her feet in the middle of the room.

“Perhaps you would be more comfortable on your hands and knees,” suggested Lubyanka. That sounded like a good idea to Diana, who sat down on her haunches, blinking uncertainly at Lubyanka who smiled down at her. Her bottom felt strange—things moved inside her as she shifted position.

“I’ve made you a little bed. Come...” Lubyanka leaned down to snap something onto the collar, and Diana felt a gentle tug; she obediently scrambled forwards. Lubyanka let her to the side of a room where she had uncovered a cage, about five feet long by two feet high. Gently but firmly she encouraged Diana into the cage and closed the door behind her.

Diana found a soft blanket and pillow on the padded floor of the cage. She gratefully sank onto them, idly stroking the bulbous protrusions between her legs. The lead that Lubyanka had attached to her collar trailed down her body onto the floor.

“I put some milk out for you, my little kitty,” Lubyanka purred, squatting outside the cage next to Diana’s head. She gestured at a small metal bowl just inside the cage. “Why don’t you lap it up for me?”

Diana obediently dipped her tongue into the bowl and tried lap up the milk. It was harder than she had expected; eventually she had to resort to tipping up the bowl with her hands and slurping up the remainder of the milk. With the bowl mostly drained, she licked her lips, vaguely conscious of milk smeared across her face.

Lubyanka seemed satisfied. “That’s my pet! What a good kitty you are.” She reached through the bars and stroked Diana’s head. “Have a little rest, now.” She stood and left the room, dimming the lights as she left.

The piano music had returned, quiet but audible, and Diana found it very restful. She sighed and snuggled down on the blanket and pillow. For some reason she felt very safe in her cage. She gazed blearily out at the room and let her mind wander.

* * *

Lubyanka unlocked the cage door and kneeled down, looking into the cage. Diana was still curled up on the blanket, eyes closed with a half smile on her face. Her hand was resting on her now-shaved mound, and Lubyanka could see the ends of the inserted probes peering out from between her butt cheeks.

“Wake up, kitty.” She reached in and stroked Diana’s leg. “Time to play.” She took hold of the end of the lead, and gave it a gentle tug.

Diana blinked her eyes open, looking at Lubyanka. Her gaze was soft and unfocused, as Lubyanka had expected; the new medicine Lubyanka had added to her milk bowl had now taken over her mind and left her very suggestible.

“Out you come...” Diana slowly, with poor coordination, backed herself out of the cage and returned to a squat, looking vacantly up at Lubyanka. The woman leaned down and gazed into Diana’s eyes.

“You don’t know what’s happening, do you?” she giggled. “Your little brain is all soft and confused.” She tugged on the lead again, bringing Diana to an unsteady standing position. “Just follow what I say, my dear. You don’t have to think at all.”

She led Diana over to the sling, which had been rotated to face into the center of the room, and turned her around. “Sit back.” Diana obeyed, sinking onto the edge of the sling and wincing as the probes pushed deeper inside her. “And lie back.” Lubyanka scooped up Diana’s legs and hung them in the cloth straps hanging from the top of the frame, then buckled Diana’s still-cuffed wrists to the sides of the frame.

Diana swung slowly in the sling, staring at the dark ceiling. Her body felt totally relaxed, supported everywhere. She was vaguely conscious of the probes inside her, but did not feel violated or concerned.

There was a rustling from beside her, but turning her head seemed too hard. She just oscillated in the sling, murmuring quietly to herself.

“I told you that I would control your body completely.” Lubyanka’s face appeared above Diana; she was now dressed in a sterile gown, gloves and mask. “Now we’ll take the next step.” She reached down to Diana’s sex, and pulled on the probe there. Diana smiled vaguely at the sensation of the probe rubbing against her sex as it was drawn out from her.

Lubyanka’s face vanished again, and Diana felt something cool dabbing around her sex. “This might sting a little,” Lubyanka warned. Diana heard the words but didn’t react.

Suddenly something started to push into her peehole. Even in the fog of medicine, she gasped at the initial sting. She made a vague attempt to reach down there, but her hands were firmly anchored

“In we go...” The object pushed further inside her and she whimpered a little at the burning sensation.

“It’s one of your most intimate parts,” explained Lubyanka’s voice, as the object continued to burrow in. “You’ve always been used to being in control of it. Well...” The pain suddenly intensified as the object seemed to encounter a barrier within her, and Diana cried out, raising her head, but then it was past, and she sank back into the sling, panting. Some more, unfamiliar feelings came from within her; a sensation of pressure.

“Do you need to pee now?” Lubyanka asked, apparently amused.

Suddenly Diana did. The pressure in her bladder had increased sharply and uncomfortably.

“Go ahead and try.” Lubyanka’s masked face reappeared, carefully watching Diana’s face.

Diana dutifully tried, but something was stopping her. It was as if there was a cork in her pee hole.

“Wanna pee...” she moaned. “Can’t...”

“I’ll let that sit for a while,” Lubyanka explained, continuing to stare into Diana’s eyes. “Just so you can feel how helpless you are. How completely I control you.”

Diana was hypnotized by the green eyes. She heard the music change in the background to a faster beat that seemed timed with the pounding of her heart. She vainly tried to wiggle her bottom in the sling, but the suspension of her legs made that futile.

“Please, please, wanna pee,” she complained, slurring her words. “Lemme pee, lemme...” She looked plaintively at Lubyanka, whose eyes were now smiling at her. “Gonna burst...”

Finally Lubyanka leaned down and pulled down her mask, kissing Diana on the mouth. At the same time, something went “click” and Diana felt warm pee flood out of her somehow. Desperately grateful, she kissed back hard and longingly to Lubyanka.

Eventually she felt the flow stop, and Lubyanka lifted her head away, replacing her mask.

“You see, my darling. You are quite helpless in every way.” Diana panted from the long kiss combined with her stress from being blocked, continuing to stare at Lubyanka—mesmerized. “You are totally dependent on me for your smallest needs.”

She pulled out a new tray from a drawer. “With your mind disengaged, I can bring you to whatever level of pleasure I desire, for as long as I will.” She stroked the side of Diana’s face with her gloved hand. “Taking your little animal mind far, far away.” She started to place and secure implements at strategic places on Diana’s exposed body.

All Diana could do with the tiny amount of awareness she retained was to gaze at Lubyanka’s masked face as the woman frowned in concentration, performing manipulations on Diana’s body of which Diana was barely aware. The pinches and compression registered with her, but her free-wheeling mind could not connect them to anything. She simply rocked in the sling, offering herself up to Lubyanka.

Finally Lubyanka appeared satisfied, securing her last probe. She stood and started to remove her gown.

“Picture yourself being lowered into a vat of warm, sweet honey,” she murmured, lowering her lips to Diana’s ear. “Sinking into the warmth, feeling it envelop you...” She clicked a couple of switches, and Diana felt a buzzing start in several places on her body. “Soothing you, making you go limp as wet lettuce...” More clicks, and now her whole body was being vibrated, point by point. “Drifting away...” She draped a gauzy cloth over Diana’s face, thin enough for Diana to breathe through but soft and reassuring on her skin. “Float in the honey, my darling, while I do wonderful things to you.”

Diana felt warm hands caress her exposed sex, and sighed in surrender.

“Soon you will think of nothing but Lubyanka...”

* * *

Diana did not know how long she had drifted in bliss. floating in the sling while her body vibrated her into insensibility. There were times when a particularly powerful surge of pleasure, or sometimes pain—she was finding it hard to tell the difference—shot through her, briefly bringing her back towards awareness, but it was always followed by soft manipulation of her body that sunk her back again.

Now and again the edge of the gauze was lifted and a tube found its way past her lips, causing her to suck obediently and swallow the provided cool water. She was kept from ever feeling thirsty, and when she started to feel as if she needed to pee, the warm fluid seemed to be drawn out of her insides and she could settle back into comfort once more.

From time to time she remembered Lubyanka whispering words into her ear. She could never remember what words, but they made her feel safe, and comforted. Her day dreams merged together until they only featured Lubyanka’s green eyes, pinning Diana’s soul with their hypnotic gaze.

After a while—in as much as time had any meaning to Diana any more—she became aware of a rhythmic procession of pleasure waves from her sex, interacting with the buzzing of her body to make an indescribable pattern of hedonism across her. She moaned in happiness, trying to form words to express her feelings, but all she could manage was a single name.

“Lubyanka...”

The gauze was lifted delicately from her face, and she breathed in Lubyanka’s familiar scent. Somehow she was able to lift her leaden eyelids to gaze at her owner.

Lubyanka was now dressed head to toe in a red catsuit, with a complex harness around her waist. Her lips glowed in the red light that now lit the room.

“There’s nothing left of you now,” she whispered huskily, gliding her gloved hands over the vibrating tools fastened to Diana’s breasts. “An empty vessel, ready for me to fill. Physically and spiritually.” She drew Diana’s attention to her exposed sex, which was now being impassively and regularly violated by a large dildo attached to a machine. A tube sprouted from her peehole and trailed down her side, winding between the various buzzing instruments secured to Diana. “I can do anything to you, and you will desire it utterly.”

She inspected Diana’s eyes. “The medicine is all gone from you now. It’s your mind that keeps you here—subservient, unquestioning. Tell me to violate you.”

“Violate me, please, Lubyanka,” Diana whispered. No other thought entered her head.

Lubyanka turned off the machine and removed its dildo. She admired the glistening tip for a moment before sliding it into Diana’s unprotesting mouth.

“Taste yourself, my little pet.”

Diana obediently sucked at the item, smelling and tasting a familiar musk on it. Lubyanka adjusted its angle and moved it deeper into Diana’s throat.

“And more...” She carefully watched Diana, waiting for the first signs of choking; as soon as she saw them, she drew it back. “Very good.” She started to fasten it onto the harness around her waist.

“I do like seeing you being taken by my machines,” she confessed, “but in the end they are no substitute for me, are they?” She guided the tip into the opening of Diana’s sex, seeing the girl gasp and briefly close her eyes as a shudder ran through her. “A little higher, I think...” She turned a clasp on each of Diana’s leg straps, lifting her bottom a couple of inches higher in the sling.

“This moment,” she mused, fastening a rubber mask over her mouth and nose, “is the one I enjoy most. We both know what is coming—it is inevitable—and it is totally outside your control and totally within mine.”

Diane stared down her body at the rubber-swathed figure, who now started to oscillate her hips in a gentle motion.

“What do you want, Diana? You can tell me.”

“Please fuck me, Lubyanka,” the girl whispered, shivering in anticipation.

“Louder,” Lubyanka ordered. She eased in the dildo another inch.

“Fuck me! I want you to fuck me really hard! Please!” Diana begged.

“You do, do you?” Lubyanka pushed into her victim, causing a scream of pleasure, but as quickly withdrew to her previous position. “Like that? Is that what you wanted?”

“No—yes! More, please, please...” Diana begged. “I’ll do anything, just please fuck me...” Lust and desire had totally taken over her brain, the animal suppressing the human underneath.

“I believe you would, as well.” Lubyanka thrust into Diana again, this time only withdrawing half way before pushing back inside. Diana cried in happiness and frustration. “You’ve never wanted anything more, have you? To be fucked by me in rubber, with all your body being vibrated. You’re a horny little animal, aren’t you?”

Diana was finding it more difficult to speak as Lubyanka thrust and twisted inside her. The sensations were so overpowering that her conscious mind started to shut down in self defence. She could only make incoherent noises of both pleasure and servitude.

“Tell me what you want next, Diana.” Lubyanka’s lips were touching her ear, whispering her spell into Diana’s helpless mind. “Where do you want me to fuck you?”

“In my...” Diana gasped for breath “In my bottom... please...”

“Well, of course.” Lubyanka gave a wicked snicker before resuming her position. Diana felt the dildo withdraw from her, but tensed as its tip repositioned to her starfish.

“Are you sure that this is what you want, Diana?” Lubyanka still sounded amused.

Diana squeezed her eyes tight shut. “Yes... please, Lubyanka. Please...”

She screamed, her eyes suddenly snapping open as Lubyanka thrust into her most private place. She couldn’t tell if it was from pain, the sensations were electrifying her whole body.

“And now we are one, once more...” Lubyanka’s voice came from further and further away as Diana sank into a deep pool of otherness.

* * *

The gentle rocking of the swing was soothing, but it was its familiarity which brought Diana back to awareness. She had drifted in the dimness of her thoughts for what felt like a long time, but she had no idea how long. The humming which had previously suffused her body had vanished, and now she felt at peace—a deep, fundamental stillness of peace.

A hooded face slowly moved into her vision. Diana blinked her eyes, unsure whether she was seeing something real, or was still dreaming.

“It is time to serve.”

The words trickled through her mind, but their implications did not register.

A hand gripped her hand. “Rise.”

The pull triggered something within her, and she unconsciously cooperated; the hand pulled her to a sitting position and then out of the sling all together. Unsteady on her feet, Diana stared at the face that had pulled her out of her bliss. She could see brown eyes, and pouting dark lips, but everything else on the face was hidden behind the hood. Below that, however, the woman’s body was on stark display—not a square inch of clothing marred her form.

“Come with us. Serve Lubyanka.”

‘Us’? Diana looked around, and realized that the woman was not alone. There were three, all hooded, all naked below the neck. The others were standing passively behind their leader.

“I want to serve.” The words spilled out of her in reflex, but she realized their truth. There was nothing she would not do for Lubyanka, the goddess who had brought Diana out of herself and shown her the indescribable pleasure of submission.

“Hood her.” One of the followers moved behind Diana, and Diana gasped in reflex as something was pulled over her head. The leader stepped forwards, hands on Diana’s shoulders in reassurance, and Diana subsided. The hood was adjusted over her eyes and mouth, then pulled tight and—by the tugging from the back—tied in place.

“You are ready. Come with us.”

Diana followed the trio out of the room into the hallway, then up a staircase and through an anonymous door. The room she entered was small, maybe twelve by fifteen, and a mat consumed most of the available floor space.

The followers moved to corners of the mat. The leader guided Diana to another corner.

“Kneel. Lubyanka comes.”

Diana obediently sank to her knees on the soft mat, uncertain of what would follow, but excited inside herself at the arrival of Lubyanka. What did her mistress need?

The leader took the fourth corner and knelt as the others had. She bowed her head, and Diana instinctively followed, staring at the mat.

She sank into a dreamspace within her head, and so was surprised to hear a sudden susurration from the others. She opened her eyes and raised her head, to realize belatedly that Lubyanka was standing in the center of the mat.

Not the Lubyanka she had seen before—this Lubyanka was stark naked. Her slim but muscled frame was decorated in the center by her natural red hair, but otherwise she was unadorned. Her face had a dreamy countenance, with no apparent focus on the four hooded women who surrounded her.

“Serve me.”

The flat command caused Diana to start forward instinctively, before realizing that she did not know what Lubyanka was commanding. Unsure, her eyes darted left and right to check what the others were doing.

They were moving slowly towards Lubyanka, their arms reaching out. Recognizing the symmetry of their actions, Diana stretched out her own arms in supplication. As her hands touched Lubyanka, she sighed and lay back; briefly suspended on the eight arms, she was softly lowered to the floor.

Three pink tongues appeared from beneath their masks. Diana’s tongue quickly followed.

The four women bent to their tasks. The leader closed mouths with Lubyanka; another sank her head between Lubyanka’s exquisitly shaped thighs. Diana was drawn, along with the other woman, to Lubyanka’s small but firm breasts; she fastened her mouth over the delicate nipple, tasting the sweet and salty essence of her mistress. Feeling Lubyanka sigh in response, she quickly sucked harder and started to flick her tongue around the nipple.

Time seemed to vanish as Diana engaged with her task, loving her mistress’s breast as if it were her own with caresses of her lips and tongue, feeling the tiny tremors as Lubyanka moved in ecstacy beneath her. All Diana wanted was Lubyanka’s pleasure, and she bent her entire will to that. Every small cry of fulfillment energized her to work harder, pay every finer-grained attention to the heavenly body which she was worshipping.

Eventually, she became aware of a touch on her shoulder. The leader softly drew her away from her task, and guided her between Lubyanka’s legs. The other two women were now supporting Lubyanka’s knees, spreading her legs and elevating her most private spaces.

The leader moved above Lubyanka, and gestured for Diana to move below.

Obedient, Diana slid her head between Lubyanka and the mat. Lubyanka’s perfect pink starfish was directly above her. Instinctively knowing what was required, she thrust her tongue towards it in synchrony with the leader, whose tongue plunged between Lubyanka’s dark pink lips to find her clit.

Lubyanka arched her back and screamed, and Diana pushed further in, tasting her mistress’s flavor and scenting the musk of the red fur that surrounded her mouth. She hoped that her memory of this moment would never fade...

THE END