The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lubyanka

Categories: mc ff ds

Summary: Diana learns an important life lesson—and a lot more besides.

Diana leaned back from the bar, sighing. It had been a busy couple of weeks, and this was the first opportunity she had had to go out and kick back a bit. Helen the bartender had mixed her up a blood orange martini, and she was halfway down it already. Aware that she needed to soak up the alcohol, she was running a finger down the bar menu looking for something suitably starchy without being too calorific.

“The stuffed jalapeno peppers are quite good.”

The voice had a European accent—Russian, perhaps? Diana turned to see a trim, red-haired woman in her forties, sipping at what looked like a gin and tonic with lemon.

“I had them last week,” the woman explained. “A little on the spicy side, but the cream cheese is surprisingly good as a complement.”

“Oh, thank you.” Diana paused. What the hell. “Okay, Helen? Could I try the stuffed peppers?”

“Coming up!” chirped Helen. “They’ll be about fifteen minutes. How are you doing with the martini?”

“It’s quite good,” Diana acknowledged. “Not too sweet, but just sweet enough.” She turned to the woman. “I’m Diana.”

“Irina.” The woman offered her hand. “Are you local?”

“Kind of—other side of town, but I work nearby.” Diana indicated her business suit. “Sometimes it’s nice to cut loose after work and get a cab home.”

“Quite.” Irina smiled, which lit up her green eyes. “What do you do for work?”

The two women chatted until the peppers arrived; Diana had started on a second martini, but Irina switched to Diet Coke with lemon. Diana took a bite of the first pepper, and nodded in agreement. “You were spot on, Irina. This works really well.” She coughed. “A tiny bit spicy!”

Irina laughed. “You know, I never really had spicy food until I came here; we Russians aren’t big on spice. But I’m a convert.” She indicated Diana’s drink. “How’s the martini? I’ve only tried normal ones, not these special flavors.”

“It’s nice,” confirmed Diana, taking another sip. “I find regular martinis hard to drink, but the fruit here makes it much easier.” She paused. “Though I think it’s having an effect. I need to go to the girls’ room.”

“I’ll come with you.” Irina picked up her clutch. The two women located the bathroom, and Diana did the necessary while Irina checked herself out in the mirror and touched up her makeup.

Diana was starting to feel wobbly on her feet. “Wow. I’m out of practice. Not even two martinis and my feet are going.” She looked at herself in the mirror. “And there are two of me, I see.”

Irina studied her judiciously. “You do look a little unsteady, my dear. I’m not sure it’s a good idea for you to get in a cab by yourself. Why don’t I give you a lift home?”

“Sure, thank you...” Diana managed to negotiate her way back to the bar and picked up her jacket. She looked at the check and tried to figure out what she needed to pull out of her purse.

“I’ve got this.” Irina put down several bills. “Thank you, Helen.”

“Surely.” The bartender scooped up the bills.

Irina guided Diana to the back of the bar where the car park was. She opened the passenger door and sat Diana down. “Just relax, Diana.”

Diana nodded, her mind drifting. Doing what Irina said sounded like the easiest thing. She blearily watched as Irina got into the driver’s seat and pulled out of the car park.

“Why don’t you rest, Diana....” Her head started to slump to the side, and the headlights of the other cars on the road were blurring.

* * *

Diana’s awareness started to return a few hours later. Her mouth was dry, and for some reason she couldn’t see—there was something covering her eyes. When she tried to uncover them, her hands didn’t move. Soft piano music was playing in the background.

“Hello, Diana.” Irina’s voice came from somewhere to her left. “Do you remember what happened?”

“Irina...” Diana remembered the bar, something about peppers... she had left with Irina... There were gaps in her memory. “Not really.” She tried to sit up, and failed. “Where am I?”

“In my apartment.” Irina pulled the cover off Diana’s eyes. “Would you like some water?”

“Please...” Diana tried to look around her. Her body wouldn’t move, and the reason for that became apparent; she was bound with straps and chains to some kind of bench, in a half-sitting position. “Wait—what’s this?”

Irina inserted a syringe in Diana’s mouth. “Here you go.” She squirted cool water onto Diana’s tongue, and Diana gratefully gulped it down, distracted from her position by the primeval need for a drink. “A little more?”

“Please!” A second syringe was produced, and Diana swallowed its contents as well. Only after doing so did it register with her that this substance wasn’t water; it had a sweet taste. “What was that?”

“Some medicine, to help you relax.” Irina looked at her wristwatch. “It will start to take effect in ten minutes or so.”

A shiver ran through Diana as she made a more considered evaluation of her predicament. “What are you doing with me? Why am I bound like this?”

Irina shrugged. “Let’s call it ‘education’. You see, I have certain... predilections, let us say. It’s hard to find people who share them, but it turns out that it’s quite easy to help people learn to appreciate them. Especially if you are a student of psychology, as am I.”

She tutted at Diana. “And the first thing to learn is: always watch your drink at a bar, my dear! It was remarkably easy to introduce a roofie into your martini. You didn’t notice a thing.” She smiled. “Still, it brought us together, and that’s what is important.”

Diana struggled, but the bonds were tight. Her hands were held down at the side of the bench, and several straps pinioned her body. Her legs had been placed into stirrups and bound at several points. She realized belatedly that she was entirely naked, her body on full display.

She looked at Irina with fear. “What are you going to do with me?”

“Oh, nothing you won’t enjoy—eventually.” Irina wheeled over a trolley with a collection of small bottles, metal and rubber instruments, masks and other medical equipment.

Diana tried to keep her voice steady. “Irina, please let me go. I don’t want to do this, whatever it is.”

“My name isn’t actually ‘Irina’.” The woman picked up a bottle from the trolley and examined it. “You can call me ‘Lubyanka’.” She put down the bottle and walked over to Diana, examining her eyes. “Are you feeling the medicine yet?”

Diana was starting to feel light-headed. “What is it doing? I feel really dizzy.”

“It’s helping you open your mind to me.” Lubyanka tied a surgical mask on her face, increasing Diana’s dread. “Just let me in, Diana. It’s so much easier, isn’t it?”

The piano music faded out, replaced by a track with a persistent beat that demanded attention. Diana tried to focus on Lubyanka but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

“Please let me go... I... " Diana struggled to articulate her fears.

“Don’t try to think, my darling. Just ‘be’. Here in the moment, with Lubyanka.” The music was becoming steadily louder and more complex. Lubyanka faced Diana and slowly oscillated her head, as a snake might do before a mouse before striking. Diana tried to follow her movements, but to no avail; she could feel control of her neck disappearing.

Lubyanka reached behind Diana’s head and slid a blindfold over her eyes, then brought an elastic strap over her forehead, fastening it in place. Diana’s face was now held immobile. She knew she should be frightened, but it was getting harder and harder to think at all as the medicine spread through her mind, and the music pulled at her consciousness.

“It’s important that you know what’s happening, at some level,” Lubyanka explained. “The tension between the fear and the sedation leaves your mind in a most malleable state.” Diana felt a hand caress her exposed mound, and trembled. “You can’t help but anticipate something—but what?”

“So, now let me send you off on a journey.” Diana felt a cloth pressed to her face. It had a sharp chemical smell. Diana gasped and tried to protest, but Lubyanka pressed it onto her face more firmly. “A beautiful journey to a quiet, serene place in your mind, where your inner self can enjoy my attentions.”

As Diana breathed in the fumes, a thumping started in her head. “Breathe in, let yourself go. Watch the lights spin, and spin....” murmured Lubyanka, the words echoing in Diana’s head. Sparkles flashed in the darkness of her vision as the drug took hold. The music got louder and louder, and Diana was relentlessly pulled from the conscious world into a dark pool of hallucinations.

Behind the blindfold she saw a parade of faces, but each time she tried to look at them they became blank. It seemed that she could see straight through the blindfold and see Lubyanka’s room, even though she knew this couldn’t be so. Lubyanka herself seemed to transform to a white shimmering figure that floated around and above Diana on the table. She felt herself float high in the air, and sink deep into water, both at the same time. With her drugged mind short-circuiting, and overcome by the beat of the music, she lost all sense of time.

On occasion she started to rise back to consciousness, but each time there came the asphyxiation of the cloth, and the smell of the drug, and she was pulled back down to her dreams. The third or fourth time this happened she tried to stay immobile, pretending to still be in the trance, desperate to fight the treatment, but somehow Lubyanka always knew when she was returning, and was there to submerge her again.

At some point she felt something being tucked under the straps on her body, and pressing on her mound. It then started to hum and vibrate, the sensations confusing her body even more.

Eventually she surfaced back to something like consciousness. Realizing that the blindfold was no longer present, she sluggishly opened her eyes.

The room seemed to be lit with a green light. Lubyanka was standing in front of her, her green eyes practically glowing. The music was playing in the background, but quieter than before.”

“Do you know where you are?” Lubyanka purred.

“Lubyanka?” Diana was still finding it very hard to think.

“Do you know what I’m doing to you?” Lubyanka moved her head closer to Diana, so her eyes and mask dominated Diana’s vision. “How do you feel?”

Diana could still feel the vibration on her mound, but her body felt totally relaxed. Even though she could feel the restraints, they felt unnecessary because every muscle was limp. She was just held in place, with a warm feeling spreading throughout her. The buzzing of the wand was reassuring, like a bee around a flower.

“So relaxed...” she managed. Nothing seemed to matter.

“You could stay like this forever, couldn’t you?” Lubyanka suggested.

“Mmm...” Diana was barely capable of speech by now.

Lubyanka adjusted the vibrating wand’s position so it now pressed firmly on Diana’s pubic bone, and she sighed at the new sensations. Though she was still bound, it was as if she were floating.

“There you are; we’ve put your mind to sleep,” Lubyanka smiled. Diana gazed at her blankly. “Nothing now but the soft, cute little animal underneath. So easily led. So easily trained.”

The words flowed over Diana in her bliss, unable to react to them.

“Your body totally relaxed, and your mind open to me. As open as the sky.” Lubyanka inserted a syringe in Diana’s mouth. “Drink.”

Diana obediently swallowed the water, which was followed by more medicine. The thought of refusing it did not enter her mind. Nothing entered her mind, no thought of the past nor future. There was just the warmth, the vibration, and Lubyanka.

Lubyanka busied herself with instruments on her tray, watching Diana’s vacant, tranquil gaze out of the corner of her eye. “You’re such a good girl for me,” she cooed. “So compliant, so relaxed.” The noise of approval made the dazed Diana feel happy, and she gave a vague smile at her captor

“I’m going to take you on another journey,” Lubyanka explained, preparing a fresh cloth. “A longer, deeper journey. Stay very, very relaxed for me.” She slipped the blindfold back onto Diana and tightened it. Diana did not move, still paralyzed by Lubyanka’s treatments and words.

“Here we go, down the tunnel...” The cloth went over Diana’s mouth, and she felt what was left of herself start to disappear. “Sliding down, spiraling down, round and round and deeper...” The music became louder. She watched the slackening of the girl’s face. “And down, and under. Deep, deep under. Your mind is mine. All mine. You belong to Lubyanka now.”

Diana felt like she was floating under the ocean, in dark warm depths. She saw strange shapes swim out of the dark, and disappear again. There was a low voice chanting in the background, but none of its words registered with her. Time stopped, and her mind dissolved into fragments of thoughts and memories.

Eventually she was aware of being moved; there was an arm around her, slowly lowering her down onto her back. There was tugging on her legs and ankles, and she felt them being repositioned. It did not occur to her to resist, or even to move. Her body was fully relaxed and outside her control.

“Some more water; drink.” She obeyed, then felt the cloth return to submerge her again.

With no sense of time, Diana had no idea how long she had been under when she next started to return to consciousness. The music was the first thing that registered; it was a faster beat, making her heart pound in time. She was once more free of the blindfold, but when she slowly opened her eyes, the room was lit in red, not green.

Lubyanka was leaning over her again. This time, the red light and shadows gave her features almost a demonic look.

“Where are you?” she asked.

Diana had no idea, and could not even vocalize a response. Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times before she gave up.

“Do you know what I’m doing to you?” Lubyanka gestured at Diana’s body.

Diana looked down at her body from her position of near-total recline. It took a while for her brain to register what she was looking at. Her breasts had been bound tightly in a complex pattern with cords, and her nipples had clamps fastened tight to them which were vibrating. As she looked at what had been done to her, she started to feel the sensations of it, and moaned.

“And further down...” Lubyanka sat between Diana’s legs which had been secured ankles-to-thighs, exposing her for Lubyanka’s manipulations. Diana could now see—and feel—a bulbous dildo which had been inserted in her sex, stretching her. Below it, Lubyanka was gently twisting and pushing a complex-shaped instrument which had been embedded in her bottom. Again, the sensations appeared once Diana saw what was being done to her, and her moans reached a higher pitch.

“You don’t remember these going in, do you?” Lubyanka’s voice was amused. “Think of all the things I have been doing to you while you have been under.” She pushed the instrument further inside Diana, making the girl gasp. “And think about what else I’m going to do to you soon.”

Diana whimpered at the avalanche of sensations in her body. It felt wrong, but also felt right. The music was pounding and insistent.

“Look at you, my darling. All spread open for me, and plied with my toys. Don’t you look sexy?” Lubyanka applied a vibrating wand to Diana’s clit, making the girl give out a small scream of pleasure, and laughing at her reaction. “Completely helpless in my hands.” She fingered some of the other instruments in the tray. “I wonder what I will do with you next? How long will I play with you?”

Lubyanka stood, and returned to Diana’s head. “Now you can watch me drug you, and think about what’s going to happen once you’re under.” She pressed the cloth to Diana’s face, this time leaving the girl’s blindfold off. “Look deep into my eyes. You’re helpless in my hands, and your body and mind are mine...”

Helpless indeed, Diana could only stare into Lubyanka’s eyes as the drug took hold of her and her head pounded. The eyes were the last thing in her vision before it cut out, and they followed Diana down the tunnel that led to her dreams. She thought she heard laughter, but her mind quickly fell apart once more and she was carried away on a tide of hallucinations stirred by the sensations passing through her body. At one point she felt something warm, heavy and moist press hard on her face, and she was aware of a feeling of suffocation, but there was nothing she could do other than feel her breath drain away and see a black curtain descend in her mind.

Eventually Diana became aware that she was waking once more. Her head was a little clearer, though still fuzzy. This time she could see a pinkness through her mostly-closed eyes, and cautiously opened them to find that the room was indeed lit with pink light. The music in the background sounded like piano again.

Lubyanka was smiling at her, mask danging from her neck. “Do you know where you are, Diana?”

Diana was still unsure. “Lub—Lubyanka’s room?”

“That’s right, my dear. Do you know what I’ve been doing to you?”

Diana shook her head. She looked down at her body to see that most of the restraints had gone. Her legs were now laid out flat, and her arms by her side; just a couple of straps still held her on the bench.

“Oh, we have had such a time, you and I,” Lubyanka giggled. “You should have seen yourself, all laid out for me. Like a beautiful doll; a very kinky doll.” She cupped her hand around Diana’s cheek, smiling mischievously at her. “The way you wiggled as I smothered you with my pussy...”

“I’m going to help you sit up just now. Have some water.” Lubyanka inserted the syringe and freshened Diana’s mouth. “Oh, but first... do you feel a little full ‘down there’?”

Diana furrowed her brow. Now that Lubyanka mentioned it, she did feel full. Very full.

“Let me take them out. First, your pussy.” Diana shivered as something big was slowly pulled out of her, rubbing against her clit on the way out. Lubyanka displayed it to her, and Diana gasped—it was much bigger than anything she’d taken before.

“You didn’t remember that going in either, did you?” Lubyanka smiled. “Though I could tell you enjoyed it, even through my drugs.”

She bent down again. “And the other one...” Diana felt a stretching as something of similar size started to make its way out of her butt. She moaned, and grabbed at the sides of the bench with her hands, shaking her head but unable to form a protest with her words.

“You should have heard yourself when this one went in!” laughed Lubyanka. “It was like a she-wolf howling at the moon.” Diana squealed as the plug spread her to the maximum, before it slipped out and her sphincter closed behind it. She panted to try to recover, tears at her eyes.

Lubyanka undid the last couple of straps. “Here, let me sit you up a little...” She raised the back of the bench so Diana was sitting most of the way up. “Don’t try to get up yet. Give your body some time.”

Diana gazed blearily at Lubyanka as the older woman busied herself with something on a side bench. There was something about Lubyanka that pulled her gaze in, and held it; a fascination. Although she was free of the restraints, it did not occur to Diana to move.

Apparently satisfied with her preparation, Lubyanka returned and took Diana’s hand. “Off you come, nice and slowly...” She helped the younger girl slide off the bench and stand, wobbling. “And over here.” She led Diana to a corner where a sling hung in a frame.

“You’ll find this much more comfortable. Bottom on the sling, and lie back.” Lubyanka gently pushed Diana to a laying position on the sling, then scooped up her legs and hung them from straps dangling from the top of the frame. Diana swung slowly on the sling, her sex and bottom fully exposed.

“Just give me your arms, my darling...” Lubyanka clipped Diana’s wrists to the sides of the frame. “That’s it. Do you feel comfortable?”

Strangely, she did. The sling was soft and moulded itself to Diana’s body. Although her legs were high in the air, they were comfortably supported by the straps.

“Relax for me, Diana.” The girl turned her head, lethargically, to see Lubyanka sliding on a harness of some kind around her waist. “Have your body totally relaxed, and open for me.” She walked around to between Diana’s suspended legs, and started to attach a large dildo to the harness. Still unable to really think, Diana just stared at her.

“And so Lubyanka enters you...” The woman slowly moved forward and Diana shuddered as the dildo filled her sex. “We are one.” She slowly rocked Diana back and forward in the sling, the dildo gliding in and out, expertly pressed against her clit. Diana whined in pleasure, flexing the fingers on her bound hands as the waves of sensation shook her body. She had never been fucked like this, and didn’t want it to stop, no matter how overwhelming it became.

She didn’t know how long she lay there, stroked and probed by Lubyanka, but eventually became aware of the woman leaning over her again. Now she was tying her mask back in place.

“How do you feel now?” purred Lubyanka.

“Wonderful,” moaned Diana. “Ohh!” Lubyanka had just given the dildo a mischievous twist. “Don’t want to stop...”

“Of course you don’t,” Lubyanka laughed behind her mask. “You want me inside you all the time, don’t you? You can’t help yourself. I am completely irresistible.”

Diana nodded, wriggling in the sling as Lubyanka’s dildo pushed deeper inside her.

“Well, then...” Lubyanka reached down and tied a mask onto Diana’s face. “A little something to bring us even closer.”

The mask felt damp, and had a chemical smell similar to the cloth, but not the same. Diana felt her head start to spin.

“That’s right, breathe for me... bring us together, my helpless little flower...” Lubyanka slowly withdrew the dildo, and repositioned it. “I can see where you are going...” She watched Diana’s eyes as they started to unfocus. “And here I am!” She pushed forward firmly.

Diana screamed as the dildo pushed into her bottom, triggering an overwhelming tsunami of pain and pleasure. Her body shook in the swing as Lubyanka rode it.

“Nothing else exists. Just Lubyanka.” She was careful not to push too hard, but had enough motion that Diana was still overcome by the sensations within her. “And breathe in...” Finally sufficiently drugged, the panting Diana gave a gasp and slumped, unconscious.

Lubyanka laughed, and bent over her subject. “And just like that, you’re under Lubyanka’s spell. Mind, body, and soul.” She slid the dildo out, and kissed Diana’s clit. “All mine.” She took a small bottle and shook a few more drops onto Diana’s mask. “Let’s keep you dreaming while we talk, my darling.” The music from earlier started to play, and Lubyanka bent to whisper in Diana’s ear.

* * *

Diana dreamed strange dreams, for a long time. There were voices, and memories, but they came and went, vanishing like soap bubbles.

Her return to consciousness was marked by an awareness of a pair of lips touching hers. Instinctively she started to kiss, tasting a strange but pleasant aroma on the lips. Something was unusual, but she didn’t realize what until her tongue started to nudge between the lips, and did not find teeth.

Surprised, she opened her eyes to find Lubyanka straddling her, her sex pushed against Diana’s mouth.

“Taste me, Diana. Taste Lubyanka.”

Diana obeyed, pushing inside Lubyanka’s sex to taste the juice of her climax. Lubyanka moaned and squeezed Diana with her thighs. “And more... and more...”

Finally sated, Lubyanka swung herself off Diana, and bent down to kiss her.

“Do you know where you are?”

“Lubyanka’s?” whispered Diana, tentatively.

“That’s right. What did I do with you?”

“You made me part of you.” Where had that come from? “I serve you.”

“Yes, you do.” Satisfied, Lubyanka lowered Diana’s legs from the straps, and helped her sit up—her arms had already been freed. “What would you do for me?”

“Anything,” mumbled Diana. “I’d do anything for you.”

“Of course you would. Your body and mind are Lubyanka’s now. Stand up.” Lubyanka eased the girl to a stand. “Would you like a shower?”

“Yes please...” The sudden change in tone had confused Diana, but she felt slickness between her legs and realized she needed to clean herself.

“I’ll show you.” Lubyanka led her out of the room and across a small hallway to a bathroom. “Fresh towels here. Come back to see me when you’re done.”

Ten minutes later a freshened Diana, wrapped in a bath towel, tentatively opened the door. “Lubyanka?”

The woman was sitting on a straight-backed chair in the middle of the room. She tapped the floor in front of her with her shoe. “Kneel here.”

Diana obeyed, gazing at Lubyanka’s face. She did not know what to say.

“Do you know what happens now, Diana?”

The girl shook her head.

“Every night, you will dream of me, and of our time together. You will remember what I did with you, and it will fill you with happiness.”

Lubyanka leaned forward. “And when you wake in the long reaches of the night, you will touch yourself, and remember yourself being taken by me.” She was holding Diana’s phone. “And eventually that will be all you can think of, and all that you want. And you will call me.” She indicated a new entry in Diana’s contacts list, and smiled. “Then we will have fun together.”

Diana nodded, unable to speak. She knew that what Lubyanka said was true.

“Now, let me help you dress.” Lubyanka pulled Diana’s clothes off a hanger, and Diana rose to her feet to dress herself, Lubyanka assisting when Diana’s fingers fumbled her buttons.

“I have called a taxi for you,” Lubyanka explained. “It should get you to work comfortably in time.”

To work? Diana was confused.

Lubyanka walked her to the door, and kissed her on the lips. “Until our next time, my dear Diana.”

Diana found herself outside in the morning sunshine. She checked her watch, and realized that it was just past eight am. How long had she been with Lubyanka?

A taxi pulled up, and the driver rolled down the window. “Diana? Going to SmithCorp?”

“Yes... thank you.” Diana climbed into the car and stared out the window as it pulled away from Lubyanka’s small house.

Inside, Lubyanka had finished re-arranging her trolley, replacing the soiled instruments with fresh ones, and checking her medicine bottles. Satisfied, she walked over to the side of the room where a long shape was visible on a table, under a thin sheet.

She slid the sheet off, revealing another woman. This one was strapped tightly in a leather sack, swaddled all the way to her neck. A heavy blindfold covered her eyes, and muffs kept sounds away from her ears. The woman was murmuring soundless words to herself.

Lubyanka smiled, smoothing the surface of the bag with her hands. “Now, my dear. Let’s see what the sensory deprivation has done to you.” She filled a syringe. “And then, my darling, you’re going on another journey.” She switched the room lights to green, and started to remove the blindfold....

THE END