The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Lovely Saturday Morning

by Iron Nick

Ben sat and sipped his coffee. He was surfing random web sites on his tablet computer. It was a nice Spring Saturday morning. He was inside a trendy coffee shop in an upscale shopping center. The shopping center was beautifully landscaped with the shops opening onto a landscaped grassy area full of sculptures, benches, shrubs and flowers.

At a table near him, a very attractive woman who appeared to be in her early forties sat at table and read an e-reader. She was tall with thick auburn hair tied back in a messy bun. She wore yoga pants and a pink t-shirt.

Ben then spotted a cute petite girl who was in her late teens or early twenties. she had honey blonde hair in a bob cut. She wore skinny jeans and a black blouse. She at the end of the counter waiting for her coffee order.

Ben smiled. He waited until the blonde got her coffee. He concentrated on her and entered her mind. The blonde blinked a few times with blank expression. She looked around until she spotted the woman with the auburn hair. The blonde walked over to the older woman’s table. She set her coffee down on the woman’s table. The auburn haired woman looked up at the blonde.

Ben then entered the auburn haired woman’s mind.

Suddenly the blonde sat on the auburn haired woman’s lap, straddling her. She grabbed the older woman’s head and started to give her a passionate french kiss. The older woman returned the kiss with gusto.

Ben watched as the two women ran their hands through each other’s hair, messing up their hair dos. The few other people in the shop stared in stunned silence, but one young man took out his cell phone and happily snapped photos.

Ben then entered the blonde’s mind and put in some commands. He then did the same to the auburn haired woman.

A few moments later, the two women stopped kissing. Their hair and lipstick were a mess. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” said the blonde. She climbed off the older woman’s lap, looked around, blushing deeply then hurried off, leaving her untouched coffee on the table.

The older woman was blushing as well. She made eye contact with Ben, gave a nervous smile and sat there stunned. Her hair hung all around her head in loose strands. She too then got up and hurried out.

Ben kept smiling. Those two would be spending a lot of time trying to figure out why they did what they just did. He got up and took his coffee and tablet outside.

He strolled along the sidewalk until he came to a bench outside a posh boutique. He sipped his coffee waiting for some more fun to come his way. He did not have to wait long. Two young women came out of the boutique. Both had bags slung on their arms. One, a tall, skinny blonde was texting on her phone. The other, a tall, but well toned blonde was chatting away. The chatty blonde was going on about how there apparently there was a girl she considered overweight in the store trying on clothes “she had no business wearing.”

Ben spotted an ornate lamp post near his bench. He concentrated on the chatty blonde. The blonde stopped in mid sentence. She walked over to the lamp post, dropped her bag, then grabbed the lamp post. She wrapped on leg around it, and started kissing and licking the post like it was the sexiest man she ever saw.

As the blonde kissed and licked the metal post, her friend walked up. “Jenny, what the hell?” The skinny blonde looked at Ben. Ben shrugged his shoulders and smiled. The skinny blonde gave a nervous smile and turned back to her friend. “Jenny stop! You’re making a total fool of yourself!”

A couple of people stopped to watch as Jenny kept kissing and licking the post. She started to moan and grind her crotch on it.

Ben entered the skinny blonde’s mind. The blonde took her phone and started to video Jenny. She did so for several moments. She then posted the video on her social network site with the caption “Jenny makes out with a lamp post!”

Ben then re-entered Jenny’s mind. Jenny stopped. She stepped back from the post. Her jaw dropped. She looked around in a panic She grimaced as the taste of metal was still in her mouth.. She picked up her bag and rushed off. Her friend put her phone away. She laughed and ran after her friend.

Ben laughed. He was starting to feel a bit horny and already had half a stock in his pants. He waited for a target. He had a nice collection of booty calls: a 19 year old college cheerleader, a comely 34 year old college professor, the hot weather girl from channel 4, and couple of others. Each was single, and since Ben refused to “mow another man’s lawn,” it was understood that he and his women’s purely sexual relationships would end as soon as they entered a serious relationship. But until them, they were pretty much on call any time Ben was in the mood.

As Ben waited, a petite, brunette woman exited the boutique. She appeared to be in her early forties. She was pretty with a couple of crows feet and smile lines. Her silky looking hair hung to her shoulders. She had small breasts, but through her white blouse still looked firm. She wore black slacks and as she walked off, they showed her pert little derriere nicely.

Ben noticed she did not have a wedding ring on, so that was a great sign. He got up and walked after her. He entered her mind to have her believe anything he said. He walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. The woman stopped and turned around. “Yes?”

“Ma’am, I’m doing research for my college sociology class. You wouldn’t mind answering a few questions, would you?” He said more declaratory than interrogative.

“No, of course not. Glad to help,” she said with a smile.

“OK, just answer the questions honestly and don’t worry if they seem too personal,” said Ben, reinforcing his mental commands. “OK, number one. What is your name?”

“Lana, Lana Youngblood,” she said.

“How old are you?”

“41.”

“Married, separated, or divorced?”

“Divorced.”

“In a relationship or single?”

“Single.”

Ben suppressed a smile. “Any children living with you?”

“Yes, I have two, a 12 year old son and a 10 year old daughter. I have primary custody, but they’re with their dad on weekends and alternating holidays.”

“They’re with him now?”

“Yes.”

Ben smiled.

“Last sexual activity?”

“Oh, about 2 months ago.”

Ben entered her mind. He made Lana feel sexually repressed and horny. He also made her find him incredibly sexy and desirable.

“Would you be interested in having a purely sexual relationship with a young man like myself?”

Lana blushed. She looked down then up at Ben. She smiled demurely. “Yes, you seem like a...a...nice young man...and you are very attractive.”

“Fine, why don’t we finish this survey back at your place?”

“That would be great,” said Lana. She smiled. “What’s your name?”

“Ben.”

Ben dropped his coffee in a nearby trash can, and Lana took his hand and led him to the parking lot. On the drive back to Lana’s, Ben entered her mind and reinforced her sexual attraction to him. He made her lustful and desperate for sex.

They made it to Lana’s nice suburban home. She led him in and as soon as they entered and she shut the door, Lana jumped on Ben and planted a passionate kiss on him. She moaned and ran her hands up and down his back. She pulled off and led him to her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Lana quickly stripped. “I hope you don’t think I do this type of thing all of the time,” she said.

“Of course not,” said Ben as he stripped, “but a sexy woman like you could do it as much as you want!”

“You’re sweet,” said Lana.

“What about protection?” asked Ben.

“If you trust me, I’m clean,” said Lana, “and I can’t get pregnant again; I had a hysterectomy. You?”

“I’m clean,” said Ben removing the last of his clothes.

The two walked up to each other french kissed. Ben picked up the petite lady, and she wrapped her legs around him. Ben walked to the bed and gently put her down and lay on top of her. They continued to make up and feel up each other’s bodies. “You are so sexy!” said Ben in a strong whisper.

“You too!” whispered Lana back.

Lana slid down Ben and took his dick into her mouth. She gently kissed and sucked on it Ben ran his hands through Lana’s silky hair. Lana finished and climbed back up Ben, planting kisses on his stomach then his chest.

Ben rolled them over. Lana got up and guided Ben’s rock hard cock into her. She lowered herself onto him. She sexily looked into his eyes.

Ben reached up and took Lana’s small, but pert and firm breasts into his hands and massaged them while Lana rode him cowgirl style.

Ben slid his hands down to Lana’s thighs and bucked back.

Lana was soon having multiple orgasms. She leaned her head back and called out “Oh, yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!” over and over again.

Finally, Ben orgasmed and came as well. He moaned deeply and pulled Lana down on top of him. They panted, and felt each other’s hearts pounding. After they caught their breath, and Lana dismounted, she lay next to him in an embrace. “That was awesome,” she said, “I really needed that.”

“You were great, sexy lady,” said Ben. The two lay in each other’s arms for several minutes.

“Want a drink or something?” asked Lana.

“Ice water would be nice,” said Ben.

Lana got up and went to the bathroom. She came back after cleaning up and put on her black panties and white bra. She left.

Ben got up and went into the bathroom. He used a hand towel to clean himself. He then went and got dressed. He went down into the kitchen. Lana was at the sink tidying up. Ben figured she thought the kitchen was too messy and did not want Ben to see it. Ben looked around. There were just a few glasses and coffee cups on the kitchen table and the morning paper, but nothing else. She sneaked up behind Lana and gave her pert rear a playful smack.

Lana jumped. “Oh, Ben, you scared me!” said Lana. She turned and kissed him. She then handed him a glass of ice water. Ben drank it down.

“Don’t mean to run off,” said Ben, “but I have to finish my surveys. Give me your number, and I’ll call you so we can do this again!”

“Definitely,” said Lana. She gave Ben her number, and he programmed it into his tablet. They kissed again.

Ben realized he didn’t have his car, but the shopping center was only about a mile away, so he decided to walk. On the way, he saw a lovely young woman jogging his way. Ben smiled.

The jogger stopped, turned away from Ben and pulled down her jogging pants and panties, mooning him. Suddenly, she jerked upright and pulled up her pants. She looked at Ben with wide eyes. She looked down and quickly ran off, blushing and wondering what the hell she had just did. Ben smiled. It had been such a great morning.