The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOVEKNOT

by trilby else ()

15.

Mistress smiled and reached for the phone.

“Michaela? Serena’s ready to be fully enslaved now. Is everything ready?”

Serena reeled. She’d already lost, and she couldn’t make herself regret it. Hypnotized, she couldn’t even feel alarm. She wasn’t seeking the controller anymore—Serena would serve Her, now.

Dr Calvert was the enemy. She was the monster who enslaved minds that trust opened to her.

Serena needed to obey her. She yearned to please Dr Calvert so badly it made her bones soft.

It didn’t seem like a contradiction at all.

I’ve been hypnotized. I’m going to be enslaved. Someone else will think for me and I’ll obey her— The siren song of her own despair hummed sweetly through Serena’s trapped mind, slowly melting it into another quivering, receptive pussy. She was losing the will to do anything but stand there, naked and juicing, while the mind controller watched her submit to it.

Her will was slick as it slipped through her hands.

But there was a faint discord in the song.

Eve.

Oh god.

Serena felt the cold even as she melted. She was already halfway what Eve dreaded becoming—mindlessly devoted to a controller who’d make her want to do anything. Tell anything.

Betray anyone.

“Can you call a dronegirl to drive Serena there?” Mistress looked up at her slave. “I’d rather she be kept under control until she actually begins processing.”

She smiled. “Oh. Well of course she stayed, didn’t she? Dear Kendall never misses a chance to be useful to me.”

Serena couldn’t even close her eyes. I can’t. I can’t let them have Eve. She gasped, afraid all her thoughts were leaking out of her to be read. But Mistress only smiled, imagining some slavish passion had just surged through her victim.

Mistress wasn’t entirely wrong.

First she’ll want to know who I’m investigating. If she owns Warrinder, she’ll want to know how—

Serena froze. Mistress seemed to look through her now, and to see that little bubble of cool clear panic in the steaming pool she’d made of the rest of Serena’s mind.

“Yes. Send her in now, please.”

Serena was still at attention. She couldn’t turn as a free woman could, to see who entered. They could see her. She waited like a good girl and let herself be looked at.

At a smile from Mistress, the beautiful redhead stepped into view by her desk and grinned at Serena. Ma’am, who knew Serena’s ass could be had for a fifty, and that hypnotized girls made her wet.

In the dream Mistress had dipped Serena into, this woman had been real.

Serena swayed and kept pose, humiliated and turned on.

“Kendall.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The redhead’s body loosened a little and her voice was softer, huskier. The submission in it licked at Serena but there was something else in it that blurred in her mind.

“After I’ve prepared her, I’ll put Serena under your control. You’ll take her to the Residence to be programmed.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Kendall sounded deeply proud to be of use. Serena mewed with envy.

“Michaela is finding something for her to wear. Serena can be your latest one-night stand, if anyone sees her with you. One of the skankier ones.” Mistress chuckled. “No need for her to shower first.”

“Ohh. All that wet, and none of it mine.” Kendall laughed gratefully. “You truly are cruel, Mistress.”

“Maybe not cruel enough.” Mistress’ gaze held Serena helpless.

If all she does is stare I’ll beg to tell her. Oh god I need to. Oh Eve—please. I hope you never understand why I—

But Eve would. Some time after Serena gave Mistress her name, Eve would know exactly how it felt to surrender—

“Something’s going on behind those lovely eyes,” Mistress said.

“Oh, Mistress—make her tell you,” Kendall whispered hungrily. Kendall had been near enough to taste her when she’d juiced to call the magazine model hypnotized. Now Kendall could taste, even more than Mistress, how close Serena was to breaking.

Keeping silent was all Serena had between herself and being this woman’s creature. Her naked crawling obedient amoral thing.

Serena ached with how much she wanted to yield that up.

“No,” Mistress said. “All I hold her with, now, is hypnosis. She’s deeply susceptible to it, and the prior sessions have conditioned her somewhat. But I don’t know what it is that she’s holding back.

“It might snap her out of trance if I try to force it out of her. I’ll wait until she’s been bent to my will.” She smiled at Serena. “I’ll do that gradually, too. If I knew it was worth it, I’d just mindwipe her and pick this detail from the download.

“But I have reason to want her to give it to me. Along with herself.”

“Too bad, Mistress.” Kendall looked at Serena and actually licked her lips. Serena almost felt it. “She’d make such a fun dronegirl.”

Mistress tsked indulgently, and then lost her smile.

“Do something for me, Serena.”

She fell into Mistress’ eyes as the trigger took her. “I obey, Mistress.”

“Are you expected anywhere, for the next couple of days?”

Serena’s thoughts tangled. Lori was expecting her to call sometime soon, and part of her still hurt with a desire to warn Lori, or beg her for help.

“Yes, Mistress. Lori Kassel.” The one who almost shot you dead. She twitched. “She—I’m to call her to discuss my next steps. She’ll want to know if I’ve learned anything from speaking with you.”

Mistress could have laughed, but didn’t.

“Do something for me, Serena.”

“I obey, Mistress.” The repetition was already brainwashing her. Submitting to it felt better than last time. She wanted it. She needed the command that would follow, the chance to obey.

“Keep looking into my eyes, Serena. Your hypnotic trance grows deeper with each soft breath you take, with each new word you hear me speak. Relax and listen. Do as you are told.

“Sleep now, Serena.”

She closed her eyes.

She opened them to see the other side of the room. She stood behind Mistress’ desk, legs together, with her hands before her, palms up. A small desk phone rested on them like a platter. It was off-hook. Someone was holding the handset by her head as she stood. She glimpsed pale skin and smelled perfume, and remembered the sexy pictures she’d looked at the last time she’d breathed it in.

Kendall was holding the phone. She didn’t think of turning to the other woman. She had to keep looking forward at the far wall. She probably wouldn’t turn or see anything else before she was put to sleep again.

But first she must speak to Lori.

“Let me just be a good citizen and pull over,” her editor said, as traffic noise ebbed and surged over the cell link.

Michaela came in and walked across Serena’s line of vision. Serena didn’t track her and when Michaela left her view Serena forgot her. She waited without patience for Lori to speak to her again, and trip the responses Mistress had installed in her.

“There. OK. Anything new, Serena?”

“Oh yes—a lot of progress!” Serena heard her own vibrant tone, as though her mind raced with a hundred sharp ideas, instead of gaping at only one. “Your expert’s given me some new angles, and there’s a thing or two to check out that can help with your hypothesis—that the, ah, controllee we were talking about might be the real controller.”

The phone was heavy but weightless in her upturned hands. She felt like furniture, a statue of a naked slavegirl to decorate the phone table she really was.

“Right, right,” Lori said.

“I’ll need to leave town for part of that—vouchers and everything, Lori,” she felt herself laugh, “but it’ll be worth it, I promise.

“That’s why I’m calling now. I’ll be heading out this evening.” She knew she was going to be taken from here almost immediately, but she didn’t think about the discrepancy. It was so much easier just to listen to the words she spoke, than it was to think about what they meant.

Meaning only mattered to those who owned their minds.

“Everything OK there, Serena?” With the street noise it was hard to know if Lori were just generally concerned, or if she’d sensed something odd. Lori was a hard woman to fool.

Serena felt her thighs slip together, as she stared fixedly at the wall and spoke to a phone another slave held for her. If she’d been trying to pretend on her own she’d have betrayed herself long since. But she was hypnotized now, and it was her Mistress’ control that kept her calm and convincing.

She let the words flow from her as she’d been programmed. “Everything’s perfect, Lori. I’m just anxious to get started.”

“Great. Sounds like details can wait until you’re back. I’m glad Dr—my expert was able to help.” Lori sounded ready to ring off.

Your expert has hypnotized me into her slave.

“She’s been great, Lori. Thanks again for the contact.”

They said goodbye, and Serena just kept standing, holding the phone and watching the wall. She felt a brief satisfaction that Lori had been dealt with, even as a small part of her mind convulsed in despair that no one would rescue her now.

The despair evaporated and only pleasure was left: no one would interfere now as she was turned into Mistress’ slave forever. Then even that faded from Serena’s mind. She was blank again.

Kendall pulled the handset away, listened for the dialtone, and hung up. She and Mistress began to speak, and their words became a pleasant blur Serena knew she couldn’t understand. She had no wish to. She was a slavegirl-shaped table again, placidly holding the phone on her palms. Furniture didn’t hear or understand conversations.

The phone was taken away and she left her palms up with no will to lower them. She gazed fondly at the wall, as blank as her thoughts. Mistress touched her and spoke once and she closed her eyes again.

Wind woke her. She was in Kendall’s car with the top down, in a clingy minidress she felt everywhere. She’d been given no underwear. Kendall’s hand was on her thigh, and she moaned and writhed under the seatbelt.

Platinum hair whipped past her face as Kendall’s hand went to the gearshift and they went into a turn. A wig. For the few moments she could keep the thought in her head, she realized Mistress must not want anyone to knew Serena belonged to her.

As Kendall teased her pussy again, Serena remembered she was to be Kendall’s latest fungirl if anyone saw them. Her theme was apparently Blonde Bimbo, and for a heartbeat she felt relieved: this is disguise—it’s what’s not me.

But her heart beat quickly, and Mistress’ hypnosis had her lost in the role. She felt deliciously exposed. She fantasized Kendall tempting her into the car from a streetcorner somewhere.

Serena lay back and let her moans grow louder, and spread her thighs a bit more. Two fingers inside rewarded her.

But then they were there, sliding through automatic gates. Serena had researched Dr Calvert before and this looked like the large house and grounds she owned.

Even in trance, it hit Serena that she was still thinking like a journalist. But she’d been tamed and brought unresisting to this place so her thinking could be altered. She would be brainwashed. When she left, she might no longer think of investigating anyone, or questioning anything she was told.

Mistress was going to delete as much of Serena as she wished, and leave only what was useful, to create a new slave-Serena more suited to her purposes.

As the car slowed in front of the portico, Serena cried out in orgasm, with Kendall’s clever hand nowhere near her.

She was a lot less afraid than before. With each new breeze across her body it was harder to stay afraid at all.

16.

She waited until Kendall offered her a hand out of the car, pausing to let her adjust her skirt again despite the urge to leave it rucked up over her cleft. Kendall led her from the car up the steps, and the front door opened as they approached. They stopped.

Serena was still enough of a reporter to recognize the maid’s face before she took in how racy her costume was. Assistant DA Alyssa Pierce’s black pleated skirt was even more perfunctory than her own, and the fishnet hose stopped a handsbreath below its hem. The top was a lace bodysuit whose leaf pattern did nothing to conceal Alyssa’s wide aureoles or thick nipples. The apron was brief and sheer.

“Good afternoon, Alyssa,” Kendall said. “Your week to be the maid?”

“Yes, Miss Kendall.” The prosecutor curtseyed and simpered at them, her eyes bright and focused, as deeply hypnotized as they were. “We were told to expect you. Is this she?”

Kendall was a step below and behind Serena, and put her hand on Serena’s ass without having to move the skirt. “It is, Alyssa. Mistress has her thinking just what she’s supposed to be, now.”

Alyssa looked Serena up and down and seemed satisfied. She wasn’t in the same sort of passive trance that made Serena so controllable, but looked as though she spent the day with a low-level vibrator strapped into her.

“We are also prepared,” Alyssa said. She smiled fondly at Serena. “You may leave her with us, Miss Kendall.”

“Oh, that’s all right, Alyssa, dear.” Kendall purred with amusement. “I played with her a bit before, and I thought I could help—”

“Obey, Miss Kendall.”

Alyssa’s blissful smile didn’t flicker as she brought a hand up and flourished her palm across Kendall’s face. The gesture captured Serena’s gaze, and she helplessly followed it. She saw the redhead’s pretty leer dissolve into confusion and then submissive pliancy.

“Obey,” Kendall whispered in awe.

“You do not want to join us, Miss Kendall. You have no wish to play with the new slave.”

“I do not want to join you,” Kendall murmured. “I have no wish to play with the new slave.”

“Instead, Miss Kendall, you will go home. You will masturbate, and then you will sleep. Use one of the training CDs.”

“Instead I will masturbate and sleep,” Kendall intoned, and about-faced to descend the steps to her car. Forgetting Serena and whatever else she’d been thinking before the maid turned off her mind.

Now Alyssa Pierce beamed at Serena and took her hand. “Come with me, miss,” she murmured. Serena let herself be drawn up the steps to the door. As she passed through it, the maid let go.

A car started behind her, but by then Serena no longer remembered Kendall.

She paused as Alyssa closed the door behind her. Something made her want to defer to this woman—tripped not by any latent dominance but by Alyssa’s very submissiveness now. Serena trusted her feelings now as she never had before, since Mistress had already altered them as she wished.

“No need for clothes now, miss.” The maid unzipped the dress and pulled it down Serena’s body. Serena dreamily raised one foot, then the other to step out of it, nude in her heeled sandals. She felt the wig lifted from her hair, and Alyssa’s fingers gently ran through it. “There.

“Please look deeply into my eyes, now, miss.” Alyssa stepped in front of her and Serena found herself transfixed. The maid spoke to her in a low, compelling tone, and she felt instructions adhere to her thoughts. She repeated them without thinking. Alyssa waved a hand across her face, the way she’d entranced Kendall, but now it woke Serena.

“Thank you very much,” she said politely. “I am to be brainwashed. I must go to the conversion room.” She grinned happily, flushed with the pleasure of saying it.

Alyssa smiled and curtseyed. “You know the way now, miss?”

When Serena nodded languidly, Alyssa’s eyes glazed over and she turned like a sleepwalker. She’d been programmed to greet and prepare Serena, and now she was obeying some other command.

Serena forgot her before the sound of her heels had faded, thinking only of her path through the house. It felt strange and erotic to stalk nude through such an opulent house, like a naughty slave who’d slipped from the harem.

She found the door that her mind had been told to seek, and found an athletic young woman in a silver-metallic bikini, taut and alert before it. She weathered the guard’s inspection.

“I am to be brainwashed,” she recited to the guard. “I must go to the conversion room.”

The guard grinned a little, and Serena guessed she’d arrived. It felt slickly embarrassing, but hot. Alyssa’s posthypnotic suggestion had left her literally unable to think of anything else to say.

The guard opened the door and motioned her in.

She saw equipment, some of it electronic and some of it looking more like underwater or space gear, with hoses and clamps. Mounted on a strong rack was a long deep blunter-than-cylindrical shape like one of those huge Egyptian sarcophagi, the outer one that still barely followed human shape and looked even more wrong for that.

It was all a little scary, but the hypnosis and the sheer rush of being little more than a clockwork girl now carried her through that. A shapely girl wearing nothing but a shining latex collar was leaning over a console, briskly pecking something into a laptop wired into the setup on the table.

The girl looked up and smiled. It was Perri.

In her collar, Perri looked like the zombie-succuba who’d drifted into Serena’s wetdream to seduce her, except her eyes were full of life and mischief.

“Hi, Serena! We keep meeting, and you keep getting hypnotized.”

Serena smiled back. Even here and now, Perri was just nice to be around. “I am to be brainwashed. I must go to the conversion room.”

Perri laughed, and Serena wanted to. The girl’s fit, voluptuous body was easier to see when she stepped away from the console to come closer. Serena could see tan lines, forming a very tiny Perri-colored two-piece. It made Perri sexier, and more endearing: wherever she sunned, she was modest or shy enough not to take everything off.

Serena wondered whether Mistress had removed modesty from her thoughts. Here, Perri clearly had no inhibitions about her body.

“Let me take care of that for you, Serena.

“Please look deeply into my eyes, now.” It must be a trigger Mistress had given them to control her, but even as Serena recognized it she felt it take over. Her mind went smooth and she could almost feel Perri’s words furrowing into it, removing something that had just been Absolute Truth to her before, while she stood quietly like a good slave.

Perri woke her with a light kiss. She grinned at Serena’s dazed arousal. “Hmm. i know. If it were me, i’d be wrapped around you right now. But i’m not programmed for lust.”

Serena realized she could control her words now, if not her mind. “You’re programmed—to brainwash me?”

“Totally,” Perri said. “Remember what i said when we met at her office? Mistress did choose me to be apprentice mind controller. It’s why She turned me into Her slave.” Serena looked again at Perri’s body, and the girl laughed. “Yeah, well, that helped decide Her, too.”

“What will—” Serena’s ability to think again made her dizzy. “Will it hurt, Perri?” The fear in her voice made her ashamed but Perri only looked concerned for her, and moved against her, putting her arms around her. Serena was trying to find reasons not to want this, to become like the others.

“Looks worse than it is, Serena.” Perri glanced back at it, like a parent scowling away the shadows. Then she gazed into Serena’s face, her eyelids slipping down—but it looked like quiet rut, not drowsiness. Serena relaxed in Perri’s warm, smooth, strong embrace and leaned her head back like a vampire’s prey. She felt Perri’s lips, velvet-soft, on her throat, the heat of a tongue on one spot.

Teeth, delicate and maddening on her.

Perri bit her.

A white-hot line lit up between her throat and her cunt and Serena spasmed against the other girl, thrusting uselessly against her. Perri didn’t respond except to release her bite, and held Serena until Serena was just babbling quietly, limp in her arms.

“Please please oh please . . .”

After she’d subsided, Perri angel-kissed her where she’d bitten her. She put her lips to Serena’s ear.

“Did that hurt, Serena?”

Serena wept, and turned to kiss her. Perri held her for a while and soon enough her body against Serena’s had Serena thinking about other things.

“Sorry,” she whispered.

Another throat-kiss followed. “If it didn’t already control my every thought, Serena, i’d believe in the power of mind control now. Because otherwise i’d be wearing you.”

“What do you need me to do?” Serena whispered.

Perri moved away a little and looked at her. “Actually, come with me. We’ll be back—this is where all Her women lose their wills—but there’s someone i need to get, first.”

Arms around each other like lovers, they left the conversion room. The silver-decorated sentry stood even straighter, and Perri smiled at her.

“Perri?”

“Yes, Serena?”

“That wasn’t a dream that night, was it?”

Perri didn’t have to ask. “Mistress programmed you for that while you were hypnotized in Her office, and had one of Her other slaves trigger you with that phone call. i was still under, too, but She explained afterward, before She programmed me for the visit.”

She slid playfully against Serena as they walked. “i couldn’t choose or act or do anything but what She’d conditioned me to do—i was nothing but a mindless, hypnotized sex-lure just then, after all—but i could feel all of it. Mmmm.

“You were lovely, Serena, and so, so lost. And the sex was unbelievable.

“In a manner of speaking, anyway.” Perri squeezed her. “After Mistress enslaves you, She can make you believe anything.”

17.

Perri took her upstairs to a large inner courtyard with a pool. There were half a dozen girls there Perri’s age, all pretty, some as strapping and fit as the guard-girl outside Perri’s brainwashing lab. They all wore the same sort of vinyl collars as Perri had, but theirs were golden, looking more decorative than her black one.

Aside from some incidental jewelry, they wore the same shimmering metallic bikinis as the guard.

“my posse from school,” Perri said, pausing a moment inside the glass doors to look out at them. “One by one, i got each one to let me hypnotize her—class project, help her sleep, study aid. When i knew she wouldn’t resist anymore, i brought each one here to be brainwashed. They all belong to Her now.”

Serena looked out at them as they talked and played. Two, in the pool, batted a volleyball skillfully back and forth. “How many slaves does Mistress have?”

Perri smoothed her hair. “They’re not slaves, exactly. Not like us.”

Us. Serena shivered and Perri stroked her absently, like a pet.

“i’m the only college girl She owns that way.” Perri said it without a trace of vanity. “They’re dronegirls. For entertainment and heavy lifting. When they’re activated, they just obey orders and retain data, and remember nothing when awakened.”

Serena’s head swam at how coolly Perri talked about her friends, but it made her pussy throb. “Do they know?”

“No,” Perri said, looking at them thoughtfully, as if about to choose one. “Mistress or i can modify their waking behavior and thoughts while they’re in dronemode. Even when they’re awake, they’re always willing to do what i ask, or alter their plans, and they never wonder why. They just feel too nice doing it to think about it. A dronegirl’s memory conforms to accept whatever she experiences—it’s what makes her so useful.

“Come on.” She led Serena out onto the patio. The girls looked very un-hypnotized just then, laughing and teasing each other. They smiled up at Perri and Serena, not seeming surprised to see them nude or holding each other. Perri traded greetings with girls she called El and Janey.

“i could pile them in a van and take them to a strip bar to dance, Serena, and all they’d remember is a fun day at my cool rich friend’s pool.” It was chilling in Perri’s bright, calm voice. The girls seemed to ignore it.

Ice slid up her spine as she pictured one of these girls sitting down in a room with Perri, trusting her, letting Perri into her head, expecting to wake up with better concentration, or able to resist seconds at the ‘teria.

Never really waking up at all, and no longer able to know what resistance meant. All in a friend’s voice.

Eve. No. Not her.

“Perri?”

When the girl turned to her, Serena looked into her eyes. The shock at how coldly Perri used her friends just melted. Even Eve faded. All she wanted was for Perri to put her into a trance and take her to a strip bar.

Perri read the confusion and kissed her. None of the girls said anything.

“Just stay here for a bit, Serena. Relax.”

Perri released her and stepped away, and Serena’s heart sped to see her body in the sun.

“Girls?” she said clearly, so that even the two in the pool heard her, and then snapped her fingers three times.

Instantly the conversations stopped and the girls all looked at her expectantly. The two swimmers trod water as the ball floated forgotten in front of them. They all wore the same slightly drowsy, passive smile now, as if they’d suddenly joined the same bliss-drugged cult.

It frightened Serena, but it made her wet.

“Lucy?”

One of the swimmers, a voluptuous brunette, hauled herself nimbly from the water and toweled herself off, then stood compliantly in front of Perri. The others looked at her, dreamily wishing they’d been chosen but happy for the girl who was.

Perri put her forefinger to the bridge of Lucy’s nose. “Dronemode now.”

“Dronemode,” repeated Lucy in a monotone. Her eyes glazed over and then closed, as her expression smoothed to blankness.

“Everyone? Listen and obey: Lucy decided she wanted to go inside. She’ll be out later.

“You all know that.”

“We all know that,” they chorused happily. When Perri snapped her fingers again they resumed chatting. Lucy’s playmate in the pool leaned into an elegant back crawl without even glancing back at the ball.

They all ignored the activated dronegirl where she stood, a little poolwater still beaded enticingly on her plump, tight curves.

Serena was trying to blank Eve from her mind so no one else could find her. She realized that as she found it hard to remember why the sight of helpless Lucy hurt her, a little.

Perri instructed Lucy softly and then touched her again. Lucy’s eyes opened and stared glassily forward. She walked past Serena to the glass doors with liquid, unthinking grace. Perri followed her, collecting Serena with an arm around her waist.

“i’ve been programmed to convert you into Her slave,” she explained as they reentered the house. “But it will take a while, and Mistress wants me sharp. i’ve trained a couple of the girls to run routine processes while in dronemode, and Lucy’s retained more than El or Terry. So she’ll keep me in a work cycle, waking and trancing me to tend to you. And i’ve programmed her for emergencies.

“But there won’t be any.” She squeezed Serena’s ass reassuringly as they headed back downstairs behind Lucy, whose rear view was distracting Serena with its erotic soullessness.

“Will she get any, um, sleep cycles?”

“Lucy?” Perri chuckled. “She’s a dronegirl. She doesn’t need sleep. When she’s in ‘mode, she’s just another part of the brainwashing mechanism.”

“Perri.” It came out in a whisper. Serena was having trouble wanting to disagree. It was so tempting to accept Lucy as a sexy little drone, nothing but a warm object programmed to obey Perri. To give in and want to, as though she were bending the girl’s mind herself.

She panted and Perri stopped, turned, and held her. Lucy padded heedlessly ahead of them to the conversion room. Freed of the spell of her swaying ass, Serena turned in Perri’s embrace.

“Perri,” she tried again. “They’re . . . your friends. But you’re using them. Making them mmmindless—” Her hips brought her pussy against the girl for her, and Perri resisted it again. She looked past Serena’s helpless excitement and saw the pain.

“You don’t like that it turns you on,” she whispered. “Don’t fight it, Serena. It’s another way to tell how much of you She owns.”

She kissed Serena again and pressed against her, and this time, even more than the delicious girlness warm on her skin, Serena felt cared for. Perri read her disquiet and wanted to soothe her. Even as she knew it was just to make her easier to control, it made Serena soft inside.

She wanted more than ever to please Perri and be a good subject. The pain was fainter now.

I don’t want to be someone’s robot, Serena. She already couldn’t remember who’d said that but it was too true and too clear to ignore.

“P-perri. I . . .” She gasped, sucking air. “I don’t . . . want to be a slave.”

“Ohh. No one does, sweetie, not at first. Mistress had to have me drugged, and then hypnotize me Herself, before i broke. And if the old me had known i’d be recruiting my friends to be turned into someone’s tools . . . i’d have killed myself. But it doesn’t matter. Now i obey only Her. Pleasing Her is better than the best sex i will ever have.

“Poor Serena. There’s no way to know it until you’re a slave, too. After i brainwash you, you’ll understand. Mistress is the reason any of us are here. i still care about my friends—i even love a couple of them.”

Perri’s breathing stayed even. “But i love Mistress more than anything, and She owns me, Serena. Mind and body, heart and soul. Nothing else matters. If She told me to go to a grammar school with a machine gun and not stop until they killed me i wouldn’t hesitate. i would obey.”

“But—!”

“Yeah. It’s horrifying. It horrifies me.” Perri stared at her. “But that’s why it’s so beautiful to know She can make me. That Her power has bent me into doing that.”

The girl glowed, and Serena felt the heartbeat behind the golden skin, above the vulnerably-pale breasts. Perri’s heartbeat was even and slow. She was ecstatic but calm.

“i’m so glad that i have people i love, Serena. That way if She asks me for a sacrifice i don’t have to look far.

“When you come out of Her conversion, that’s how you’ll be. She will own you and you will be nothing but what She tells you to be.

“And you will do anything.”

Serena started to cry. As she lowered her head she felt Perri’s lips on her forehead.

“It’s all right, Serena. You won’t be able to resist it. You won’t even want to, after a while, but even if you’re that strong it will overcome you and you’ll surrender to it.”

Serena blinked and looked up. The words scared her but the gentle tone stroked her inside, the way Perri’s hand slid up and down her back, light and loving.

“i actually helped Her perfect it,” she said. Again there was nothing boastful in her. Perri was reassuring Serena that the process that would bend her mind forever was well-designed to do it.

“It’s multi-axis. Sensory-dep, aural, neural stimulation, IV drugs.” She smiled slightly. “And intense sex. And layers and layers and layers of deeeep hypnosis.

“None of us could withstand it. No one can. It just crushed my will and made me nothing but what She desired. Anyone who gets pulled into that process comes out as Her complete slave.”

Serena pressed her cunt against Perri’s cool thigh. I’ve been hypnotized into walking in there willingly. I know it will destroy me but I want it more than sex, now.

And she did want sex with Perri, now, very badly. She did nothing, and she knew then, if she hadn’t before, that Perri wasn’t the only one Mistress had posthypnotically leashed. She would fuck only when and whom she was told.

It felt good.

“She will be everything, then,” Perri said reverently. “No will but Her will, no thought but Her truth.

“You’ll still be you, Serena. But you’ll never be ‘I’ again.”

She didn’t kiss Serena this time, but just let Serena look into her eyes. Serena did, waiting for it to hypnotize her, but she just saw her own tiny reflection in the other girl’s pupils.

“And i can assure you, Serena, that there is no other way you’ll want to be.”

Serena felt it, then, rising like an orgasm she’d been building for hours, maybe years. It would never peak, but now she didn’t want it to. The need to submit had slid inside her already. Perri was a scarily aware sorceress’ apprentice, but she was also the achingly sweet girl who’d lit up Mistress’ office just by coming in, and the wide-eyed puppet who’d enslaved her. Serena melted for all of them.

“No, Serena.” It was low but firm, and the plea died in her throat.

“i know. It’s what i’m programmed to see.

“Don’t give yourself to me.”

“No,” Serena said, finding herself straightening, strengthened by the approval that started to glow in the slave’s eyes.

“No. I will surrender to Her.” She looked into Perri’s eyes, breathed her breath. “To Mistress.”

Perri nodded. “Be Hers before She takes you.”

“I must obey,” Serena said, trying out the words.

Perri did kiss her then, before leading her back to the conversion chamber. Serena didn’t even bother with a last look around.

Perri’s mouth was warm and sweet. But obedience tasted even better to Serena.

18.

Serena stood still, feet apart and arms away from her, as Perri and Lucy fitted her for brainwashing.

They’d taken her sandals and now she stood a little shorter than they were. It made her feel wonderfully weak, and both girls had access to every point on her body. Grinning Perri and empty-eyed Lucy worked with equal skill, putting tiny sensors on her skin.

Perri gently lubricated her before sliding in an anal probe. Serena’s ass clenched on it as she felt tubes and wires below it brush her thighs. Perri laughed softly to discover Serena’s pussy was already slick, and slid that dildo in too. This time Serena saw the leads that would control it—would control her.

The probes would fuck her fore and aft. As her body responded the sensors would tell the computer what worked on her, what made her stiffen and what made her limp, and it would fuck her, mindlessly, pitilessly, ruthlessly. Her mind would shatter and the computer would track her soul through its wreckage, impaling her on orgasm after orgasm until there was nothing left.

That would only be part of what Mistress did to make her a willing slave.

Her breasts were carefully fitted with cups that teased them with hard and cool projections. She could see the wires that led from them, so they, too, could be the computer’s fingers.

Then they slid her into a tiny latex bikini, really just a pair of thick tight straps to press the dildos into her and bind the breast controls. Under the strip of rubber her bust looked almost pointed. She felt whorish and mechanized, and in the grip of the latex she felt her pussy dampen.

Perri slipped earbuds into her ears. Her scalp was already crossed with sensors, and now they slid a tight swimcap over her head, flat black latex like the bikini, holding the earbuds and everything else down.

“Obey Me.”

Serena cried out as Mistress’ voice filled her mind. She knew it came from the earbuds, but it was more real than any voice she’d ever heard.

“Obey Me.”

“Obey,” she said, uncertainly at first. “Obey!”

As if triggered, Perri went as blank as Lucy. She stepped forward with a breathing mask and cupped it over Serena’s nose and mouth. Serena accepted it like a plastic kiss and inhaled the air the mask fed her, savoring the lightly chemical taste and wondering what it would do to her.

“Look in front of you, slave.”

Serena obeyed Her voice and stared past the machines, the two hypnotized attendants.

“See My eyes.”

There they were, warm tawny pools already sucking at Serena’s will.

“See only My eyes.”

Everything faded and Serena drifted into the swirling in those eyes. She was a hypnotized slave now, and she had no other thought but to look, listen, and obey.

Mistress instructed her.

Her other two slavegirls were completing their tasks. Serena would be bound up now, and Mistress had tranquilized her to suppress any reflex resistance. She let Serena see it, as though from a camera.

Serena watched herself stand passively in her obscene bikini and breathing mask like a fetish skindiver. But in a moment the nude women were oiling her cyborg curves, and then zipping her into a skintight latex unitard that covered all the sensors. As the slave was covered, she stood more rigidly, her arms stiff beside her, her trance-blank face even more expressionless over the mask.

A headpiece came over the swimcap, leaving her face free, like a knight in chainmail, or a nun in her wimple. Then one of the girls fitted a helmet over it, and the last of Serena was gone as the blank glass faceplate covered her staring, empty eyes. The helmet had a snout over the mask, and a hose that rose from its crest.

Under it was only an anonymous woman-shape in tight rubber, blind and still and helpless.

Perri and Lucy stood at attention on either side of it, staring at each other as if hypnotizing each other more deeply. Then they took hold of the woman-shape and lifted it, strong young muscle flexing.

As they lifted and carried it toward the opened sarcophagus, it stayed stiffly at attention.

Mistress let Serena see it before putting her mind to sleep.

she floated

she listened

floated

Serena was aware. At least she thought she was. She didn’t know how she’d awakened, but she was awake.

Everything was dark and quiet. Almost quiet: there might have been a hiss or a roar that could be subliminal commands flowing into her head. But when she tried to focus there was nothing.

She knew she was in a sensory deprivation tank, festooned with wires and tubes, and she had a momentary flight of panic as she wondered if her waking were dangerous, if she needed to be asleep or in trance.

She told herself she was inside that sarcophagus, that a few inches from her was a room with strange machines and at least one mind-controlled slave of Mistress.

Yes. Who was watching the monitors, seeing that she was alive, even awake. Who’d intervene if anything really . . . yes, Perri wouldn’t let her . . .

Serena had no idea what time it was. Perri might be in a sleep cycle. There would be no one watching her in the tank but a drone. Lucy, mindless and dutiful, who didn’t care about Serena at all. They just obey orders and retain data, and remember nothing.

Perri had said the dronegirl could put her into a trance to rest her. She pictured the cheerful slavegirl, curled up helplessly asleep at a programmed trigger from the drone, her skin reflecting the readouts about Serena.

Serena felt so lonely then. That was all it needed.

Suddenly it was like looking down

except she was over an abyss blacker than night deeper than space

and there was no up nothing to hold

she FELL and FELL and FELL

there was no light no sound

nothing

For a second of sanity Serena grasped for control. She knew there was no void, just a chamber but she couldn’t—she tried to feel the latex suit, whatever was holding her whatever she couldn’t feel anything couldn’t see anything not even her heartbeat what if her heart had stopped what if the sensor wasn’t showing it no one oh god just a drone Perri was oh no Perri was asleep hypnotized oh please Perri please wake up help me oh god help me I can’t feel I can’t there’s oh god

She thought she was screaming but there was nothing, not even the feel of it through her head. She bit but her mouth was numb.

She tried to think sensory deprivation but words belonged in an open place with light and walls and gravity and she could barely remember what they felt like and

No. No. It took a long time to go crazy in sensory deprivation, didn’t it? They’d just put her in here only . . . only how long? Oh god how long?

had they put her in here or was she dreaming them she couldn’t feel she couldn’t hear she couldn’t even shriek except in her mind

oh god maybe she was dead then they wouldn’t come for

oh oh oh oh god worse than dead worse

she was just

not

19.

Awake.

Tranquil.

A voice washed over her like warm, warm water. It stroked her and soothed her. She was soft and open and it seeped into her and soaked her and she was warm. As warm as the water as it seeped into her and soaked her. Warm. She was becoming the water, heavy with it, full and warm. It flowed through her and in her and she was the flow, everything changing, nothing staying with her but more flowing warm warm water.

The voice flowed through her. The voice became her.

Adrift.

She was alone, and she wasn’t sure if it was alone again or alone still or if things had ever not been

not

she tried and it was hard there was nothing to hold on to and what did it mean to hold on what was hold what was what

so alone

she tried to dream of warm water but she couldn’t remember what warm was water was she couldn’t she was

not

she tried to dream and she couldn’t remember what dream was what was dream and she wanted it needed it and it was the worst but it was getting worse

she

Awake.

Passive.

A voice touched her like velvet, like skin, like warmth behind smooth silken loving. It stroked her and soothed her. She was soft and limp and it held her, warming her. It was inside her, hot and sweet and alive. She arched to it and faded from it and there were bright colors and her mind hummed and warmth flowed from her and joy stabbed up into her heart.

The voice stroked her. The voice controlled her.

Aloft.

she was so lost now and the ache of not being lost hurt so so much and she might be flying but there was nowhere to fly to nowhere to fly from nothing to flee

soooooo alone

she tried to remember warm soft stroking but there was no warm no cold no way to know what warm was and she didn’t know why it hurt not to be warm but it was too hard to know why she wanted to be warm hard to think of warm

not

she was nothing but what was nothing it was everything she flew in nothing from nothing to nothing

it was

harder

to

not

she

flicker

she

flicker

it hurt

Something.

There was something. Something was. It was—there.

There. Now, she had there.

She tried to get there. She was nothing. She tried to fly swim run drift be there with the flicker, with the thing that was there so she could be somewhere with it

She was nothing.

Please

Please be here

It was bigger. Closer.

Please! Yes!

she stopped trying and gave up. she was nothing. she could not bid something.

she could beg.

It came. It wanted her to beg.

So so so pretty. she remembered bright now and round and ooohhh moving

it blurred for a moment

Then it was clear.

It was spinning.

It was a spiral.

Something pulsed through her. It was a light vibration she had no memory of pussy and ass and she’d forgotten arousal so long ago so the pleasure was pure and it smote her right in her quivering mind

hit her too hard to fight

pleasure was the spiral

It was the only thing there was.

she loved it

she didn’t remember anything not who she was or that she had ever been but she knew it felt good to let it win that if she looked into the center it would capture her take her twist her into itself and then she would be a spiral and do only spiral things and nothing else

each twist spin would be pleasure ohhhh

spirals kept spinning

she looked deep into the spiral and saw where it would suck her in

hypnotize her

pull in her mind and keep it and spin

if she let it hypnotize her she would be somewhere (pleasure peaked, ebbed, peaked in spiral cadence) somewhere always not nowhere not

not alone not

not

Then she knew she knew she KNEW that in the spiral in the hypnosis she would flow like warm water and soften in warm silk and the voice would be her mind.

pleasure swirled around her mind and sucked it down

she could choose.

she could stay nowhere and be nothing or she could

she stared into the spiral.

pleasure roared around her in pulsing waves

she begged it to hypnotize her.

she fell and fell and fell

The spiral’s colors changed. she floated more pleasantly now and gazed into it. Her pleasure throbbed as it turned and the rhythm echoed through her emptiness.

The spiral was the color of brandy, dark and warm.

It was swirling within the eyes of Her.

she floated and drifted before the beautiful face of the Woman Who she knew had created her. she had spent an eternity in lonely anguish but now all questions were answered, all pain forgotten, all freedom extinguished.

The sheer joy of it destroyed her but Her will kept her here.

she worshiped Her. And Her marvelous eyes kept hypnotizing her with the spiral within. Tawny, the color of approaching sunset.

she hung before her Mistress, like a captive fairy or a fascinated bird or a dustmote pent in air, inconsequential and helpless but blessed by Her least notice

she writhed with the pleasure and hoped her dance was pleasing

she was loose and thoughtless and silly and she asked “Am i dreaming You?”

“No,” She said, smiling in amusement. “I dreamed you.”

She blinked and

she vanished in the white flare of orgasm

20.

serena was Mistress’ slave now.

she stood blankly for a moment, getting used to consciousness. Someone was toweling her off and there was water on her skin. she’d been told to know the room’s coolness didn’t bother her, and so she stood comfortably.

she recognized the dronegirl, Lucy, expressionless as before, who methodically plucked the sensors from her skin. they shared a strangely sexless dance as Lucy pulled the latex bikini from her.

perri came to her from her post at the consoles, looking a little tired but happy.

“Mistress let me stay up a little longer,” she grinned. “i wanted to be here when you woke.”

serena stared dazedly back at her. she knew she’d just been brainwashed, and the luxurious detachment was like a warm bath insulating her from everything. she knew she should have wanted to respond to the warmth of her lively fellow slavegirl. perri’s tan lines were still sexy. But standing there like a robot and staring back at her made serena’s pussy throb to a slow rhythm she didn’t remember being taught.

her blankness pleased perri, though, and in the other slave’s smile serena could see some envy.

“you’re Hers,” perri said softly. Despite her own role in it, perri was awed by Mistress’ ability to destroy serena’s will.

serena said nothing. Being Hers was like breathing, so basic it was beyond thought. her mind felt so smooth, so empty. she juiced to imagine what Mistress would put in her mind to please Herself.

perri knelt to slip the dildos from her. serena wondered what they’d done to her—she remembered so little after Mistress had put her to sleep. There was terror, and precious soft comfort, and the endless orgasm of surrender.

i exist for Her. i obey only Her. Her smallest whim is my deepest will.

perri leaned in—perhaps to see her work more carefully, perhaps to breathe in serena’s hot arousal, just freed from the latex.

serena felt the light fingertips on her cunt, the soft breath warm where they couldn’t go, and it was only a flicker against the glare of what kept her turned on now.

i have been brainwashed.

There was something serena was supposed to remember, or perhaps to forget. It was impossible to focus in it, and serena didn’t try. she needed to leave her mind blank for Mistress to fill. Mistress had already placed Her truths where She wished, and they would control serena forever now.

serena gasped. perri, half-entranced by her glistening pussy, smiled. perri had awakened here herself, once, newly born as Mistress’ property, and she knew it wasn’t her own touch that made serena moan.

Now that Her processing was done, there was a new pussy in serena, behind her eyes, endlessly sensitive and utterly addicting. Only Mistress’ touch could awaken it, only obedience to Her will could satisfy it, and serena was its slave almost as much as she belonged to Her.

serena relaxed as the women denuded her of the things that had helped break her mind. Then Lucy stepped away from the rack where they’d been placing what they detached from serena. The dronegirl came to attention, exhaled, and slowly closed her eyes.

perri came to serena and kissed her, and then took her hands. “you’re all right, serena. Trigger me now.”

serena relaxed more as she felt perri’s words trigger her, first. “Trance,” she said, almost zoning on her own flat voice.

perri’s smile faded to placid dullness and one of her hands fell away from serena’s. The other tightened.

“Come with me.”

she led serena past the sleeping dronegirl to another room. There was a circular bath but perri led her around it to a stall with multiple showerheads. she soaped serena’s body while serena stood blankly, and then rinsed her. Vaguely serena thought about how two women might share a shower like this by having sex, but her drowsy mind could only tell her women who can think of doing that on their own don’t obey Mistress.

Women who can still think aren’t obeying Mistress.

It was more erotic than any shower sex. Silently serena orgasmed. Delicately perri soaped her and rinsed her again there, and this time serena’s trance kept her from climax.

perri led her out of the bathroom, both of them still dripping. No one had told serena to think of towels.

The unfamiliar house they ascended through was a maze to her, and serena let herself lapse into deeper trance, seeing only perri’s body and glimpses of her blank face. she was Eurydice led from a moist underworld, but her beautiful Orpheus would never look back unless she were told to.

Warm night air embraced her, in the subtly pagan glow of candles. This was the atrium with the pool. All serena could make herself recall were smiling, hypnotized girls in identical swimsuits.

It was arousing enough that she would have stopped trying to think of anything more.

If she could have tried to think.

There were no girls here now, just a light breeze and the quiet talk of the water lapping the edges of the pool. It rippled with the glow of the candles all around it. If serena weren’t already brainwashed, the sight might have started to hypnotize her.

Then she saw the other end.

Mistress reclined there.

She was gloriously nude, Her burnished skin richly catching the candleglow and making Her the statue of the goddess She was.

Her eyes glowed with their own light, and reached across the water to claim serena’s captured soul again.

serena was on her knees on the smooth tiles, sobbing, overcome. But Her power, and serena’s slavery, kept serena from breaking Her gaze even now. Her hypnotic eyes burned through to serena’s brain even through her tears.

she was aware of perri again, beside her, and was pathetically grateful for a friend, here in Her presence. she wanted to babble of her unworthiness, her devotion, her shameful inadequacy before the One Whom she adored . . .

perri touched her shoulder, and then put her lips to serena’s ear.

“you are Hers, my sister. Be welcome. you are pleasing to Her, as She has willed you to be.”

serena couldn’t think of turning from Her, but she found her hand on perri’s and squeezed it. It made sense. Of course—She would suffer no girl in Her presence who wasn’t already Hers, trained and living only to please Her.

perri stood with her as she rose to her feet again, and went with her as far as the pool’s edge. they looked across the water at their Owner, and Her glance back at them was more bewitching than moonlight.

perri kissed her neck one last time. “She awaits Her bride.”

serena forgot perri, seeing only Her.

Mistress looked at serena, smiling, making no effort to hide Her pleasure at the woman She was taking. serena trembled.

Mistress held Her hand out over the water, and opened Her palm. Beckoning.

serena let desire and submission bend her into the most graceful dive she’d ever executed, knifing into Her pool almost soundlessly. her slow drift upward was almost a physical expression of her trance, and when she broke the surface, Mistress shimmered over her out of the glittering droplets like a goddess-vision she obsessed over and could not remember.

serena floated before Her, and then suddenly the darkness and the freefall were all she knew, and she had the sudden, hideous fear that this was illusion and Mistress was not here and she was back floating in

nothing

serena panicked.

21.

Even drowning didn’t reassure her she wasn’t lost in the void. she thrashed, swallowing water and forgetting how to swim as she wondered if the water was real.

she heard her name.

she was dreaming of Mistress.

Someone grabbed her body and there was a voice she had to obey, clear in her mind but hot and breathless against her ear: “Relax.”

she went limp.

Reality seeped back into her, as the water stayed wet and the candles’ flicker stayed constant. The command had stopped her struggling and let Mistress tow her to the side and hold her.

she floated in Mistress’ arms like a baby, her head on Her hand. Mistress’ lovely strange eyes looked down into serena’s, watching her breathe. serena slid against Her body, powerfully aroused but now full of something warmer. Mistress had just saved her life. Mistress had pulled her from the void.

Again.

she held tighter, and then slid up, loving the buoyancy that let her climb her beloved Owner’s body. High enough to lick at Her lips.

High enough to whisper “Yours!” The stab of need in it surprised even her, and made the magnificent brandy-colored eyes widen.

High enough to kiss Her.

serena relaxed in Her arms, holding the kiss. she floated upright now, in front of the underwater step where She’d drawn them both after diving in for serena.

The kiss ended. serena opened her thighs under the water and felt Mistress do the same, and they smiled as they drifted into a gentle scissors. Her cleft was soft and perfect against serena’s thigh, and Her thigh between serena’s was . . .

serena thought of saying “Your slave does . . .” or “this slut will . . .” but she looked into her Beloved’s eyes and knew what She wanted.

“i love You,” she breathed.

“I love you,” her Mistress told her, and they kissed again. serena held her very tightly, and she knew she would never know fear again. Not of losing this. her Love had brainwashed her, and it had burned out the place on her soul where doubt could be. That soul was Hers, too, for the asking. And She knew it.

When Mistress released her, serena smiled at her and let herself settle in the water, languidly kicking her legs back until she was prone just at the surface, prostrate on her belly like a proper suppliant. she smiled, seeing Mistress glance back admiringly at how it put her ass in display.

Then she pulled her arms back and sank herself, reaching for Mistress’ hips and pulling herself to the warm softness her thigh had felt. she felt Mistress pull at her shoulders but this time she was able to resist until her lips found Mistress’ nether ones through the cool water. Mistress’ taste intoxicated her as it drove the pool-chlorine from her mind, and the long elegant thighs tightened against her as Mistress gave Herself to serena’s gift of pleasure.

serena licked until her chest tightened, and until her limbs moved, and this time she was too dazed to fight as Mistress drew her out again and held her to let her breathe. When they faced each other Mistress frowned, but it softened even before serena could feel chastened.

Mistress kissed her deeply, tasting Herself on Her bride’s lips, and then held her close.

“Never, ever, risk yourself like that again, serena.” Her voice held no anger, and serena’s eyes blurred to hear what was in it instead.

“i obey, Mistress.”

Mistress still held her. “you are more precious to me than my next orgasm. you’re my newest bride.”

serena never cried at weddings, she remembered absurdly. But she wept now.

After a while they made love again, and then Mistress led her from the pool, summoning two women to bring them towels. they didn’t seem to be dronegirls, and serena thought she might recognize one. they looked at her with interest, and Mistress seemed amused at that.

Other brides. Slaves of Hers, as serena was now. they didn’t seem jealous of Her favor at all, and serena felt only happiness that She had had these other two slaves, and all her new sisters, to please Her. she smiled at them and they smiled back.

Higher in the house, Mistress’ own bath was even more opulent than the one by Her brainwashing room. Her tub was large enough for the four of them, and it was Her will that serena be bathed with her. Other wide-eyed slaves attended them, but serena forgot they were there, mesmerized by Her body as it was soaped and handled and rinsed and rubbed.

she longed to do that for Her, and spared a moment to hope the brides who served them now were aware of how She felt. But serena was Her brainwashed slave now, and the conditioning kept her focused on Mistress’ will. Mistress made this night special, and Her newest slave was to enjoy being the only wakeful companion of Her hours.

“How will you serve Me, serena?”

In any little way You—

“i write, Mistress.” serena had visions of pecking out Her manifestos, inspired words that would make glassy-eyed editors publish them unaltered, and to hypnotize teeming millions into Her service with a simple call to Obey . . .

she shook her head to clear it. “What do You wish me to write for You?”

“Do you try to write the truth?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Her eyes measured serena. serena’s rolled back: the woman bathing her had just drawn a sponge lightly along her cleft.

“What if people hearing the truth from you were contrary to My desires?”

serena felt a slight quiver inside, but ignoring it—aroused her. “Then I would write something else, Mistress. Something that did please You.”

“Once you knew what that was.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“What do you think about . . . hmm, the environment, serena? Tree-huggers strangling progress, or land-rapers killing our future?”

serena started to answer, and then saw the slave bathing Her. The woman was kneeling behind Her in the tub and leaned over Her to scrub Her belly. The slave’s lips brushed Her damp hair as she moved, but the slave’s eyes never flickered. she might be singing inside, or her nonessential thoughts might be suspended like twigs in ice while her task continued. serena venerated her absorption.

“serena?”

Mistress smiled, guessing what had distracted her.

What do you think, my Mistress? That’s the only thing i care about—

Except Mistress did want her to care. If She’d wanted serena to be a mindless dronegirl, serena would be somewhere else in this house, her face in someone’s lap. Or a lab robot assisting as perri turned free women into slaves. Mistress wanted to use serena’s mind, not flatten it.

“i’m sorry, Mistress, i . . . well, it’s like anything else.” Mistress nodded. “They’re both right, and both wrong. Sincere people and users on both sides, and the compromise they both hate is probably the best anyone can hope for.”

“An objective journalist,” She mused, and laughed. “I thought you were extinct!”

serena smiled, wondering what Lori Kassel would think of that. she paused, going on to wonder what Lori would think about her protegee having this discussion in the nude with her new owner, the lesbian mind controller. Fresh from being converted into Her latest concubine, while two other slaves washed them both after sex.

Actually, thinking about it barely even stung. Lori would never know serena had become a slave.

Mistress watched her thoughts wander. serena waited to be tranced, or simply told to reveal them, but She only said, “Oh, well. The only honest one for miles around, and now she belongs to me.

“As does her objectivity.”

serena inhaled, waiting.

“I will tell you what you believe,” Mistress said. A tremor ran through serena’s body as if she felt the warmth ahead of a lover’s hand. she could already feel Mistress’ hand reaching into her thoughts, smoothing them, softening them, reshaping them to harden as She wished.

“you will hear and obey.” serena’s eyes floated up to meet Hers, and sank into them. her hands went limp and she stopped noticing the slick caresses of the slave attending her. she saw only her controller now.

22.

“All development is evil.” serena heard the truth echoed in her mind, where nothing else was, now.

The echo faded as it became part of her mind, lining it. “Nature is sacred. We are all her children.” The echo changed from a ring to a throb as the layers of new belief thickened inside her head. “Our sole purpose is to preserve her. As individuals we are nothing. Our needs are nothing.”

serena felt herself nodding at everything Mistress told her in the trance, utterly receptive, helpless to do anything but hear and believe. Once she was released from this fixation the belief would continue. The lining in her mind would protect her from any contrary thought. No one could persuade her to change her mind, because she was powerless to let them.

Mistress finished relining serena’s mind. serena sat quietly in the warm water, waiting for Her next command. Mistress nodded and the slave washing serena pulled away and knelt beside her in the water. The woman stared into the empty space in front of serena, then closed her eyes and bowed her head, sleeping until she was needed.

serena looked back at Mistress and knew only Her presence.

“Now, serena. What do you think about the environment?”

Absolute certainty lit her thoughts in bright primary colors. “i think only the truth, Mistress.” she felt her eyes widen and her body stiffen as a cold anger filled her. she felt like a proud, passionate mare ready to run.

“Of course, dear one. What is your truth?”

“i know Nature’s in deadly danger, Mistress. From pollution, from expansion. From too many people eating it alive. She must be protected.”

“How?” Mistress’ self-control was astounding. She hadn’t put Her own attendant to sleep, and the spellbound woman lost herself along Her hip and ass. Mistress seemed not to notice.

serena’s frigid rage kept her from the distraction, settling over her thoughts like a bridle, binding them down. “Any way that works, Mistress.” she felt her voice shifting into a droning chant and let it. “Nothing and no one can be spared. All who threaten her must be destroyed.”

she glared out.

“What if people go hungry because you protect her too well?”

“Then they can die,” serena said, aglow with conviction. “There are too many people anyway. They can feed a forest with their bodies instead of a forest dying to feed them.”

Mistress’ eyes danced. “And your role as a writer, serena? Tell me what you are for.”

“To report the truth so people will see what must be done.” she felt the new truth make a steed of her and writhed where she knelt.

“What is the truth you must, as a writer, report to them?”

serena’s eyes narrowed. “Whatever will best condition their minds so they will act usefully. They must believe so they can obey. They must hate the developers in order to destroy them.”

“What about the other side? What about their arguments?”

serena felt it tighten in her head, the saddle cinching her so passion could ride her away. “They are evil. They have no voice. i must silence them. Discredit them.”

“What if the readers don’t believe you? What if they just disagree?”

serena didn’t have to think about it. “They’re either evil or deluded. The earth-rapists brainwash people to consume and do their bidding.” she’d said the word without a moment’s hesitation. “i must re-brainwash them to do as they must do. Truth is whatever makes that happen.”

“Would you lie to them? They trust you, serena—especially with your name for objectivity.”

Trust. Part of her writhed inside, suddenly uncomfortable. Even through the perfumed wet warmth and Her hypnotic stare, it pricked at serena, trying to remind her of No. But the new obedience was astride her soul, and serena craved its spurs too much to refuse it now.

“If they trust me, i’m useful to the cause.” she tingled. “i will tell people whatever they must believe to act usefully. If they are evil or deluded they have no right to the truth. If not, they will know that the cause is more important.”

serena had to stop. The fanaticism was turning her on too much.

Then the arousal put the whip to her and she had to continue. she opened her mouth to resume the tirade.

“Relax, serena.”

her mind was stilled and she stared dazedly into Mistress’ eyes, wistful for her vanished rider. But the idea that had just turned her into a conscienceless zealot was as nothing compared to Her. Less than the forgotten slavegirl who still knelt beside her, until Mistress spoke a soft word and she woke and reared up to stroke serena again.

“Forget now, serena. All that I told you about your beliefs is no longer so. you will remember how it felt, but it no longer controls you.

“Obey.”

serena swayed in the water, leaning back against the slave behind her. The woman steadied her easily without snapping out of her own trance.

“How do you feel?” Mistress asked.

serena blinked, realized she was crying a little. “Um. Really hot, Mistress. To be—but horrible, too. i said those things but i . . . would never . . .”

“Unless you were told to, dear serena. It wouldn’t be like that, though.” Mistress sounded regretful. That She cared was like Her hand, soothing serena. “I would prepare your mind. This was just to show you how it would feel—and that you will always be able to serve Me, whatever I needed.”

serena stirred, and then slid into the water, away from her attendant, crawling to where She knelt.

“That felt good, Mistress. Being used that way.” she hesitated, then bent her head to kiss Mistress’ slick, soapy thigh. “Please mindfuck me like that again, Mistress. Whenever You wish.”

she looked up, and Her indulgent grin was more arousing than the water that lapped between her own thighs.

Mistress gestured, and they were helped up to be rinsed and dried off. Neither of them dressed, but serena could see how differently each one wore nudity: serena was a slavegirl whose owner had not yet chosen to adorn her, while Mistress was an omnipotent queen at Her ease, needing no robe or crown to establish Her complete dominance.

Then She led serena to what must be her bedroom. A woman waited there but Mistress sent her away with a pleasant word—and a command to find another of Her slaves and play with her.

“The pool’s free,” She said, laughing.

When they were alone, She drew serena down next to her on the bed. They kissed, and serena waited quietly for whatever Mistress wished next.

She stroked serena’s cheek. “Usually, My love, when I take a bride, I show her to the rest of My slaves. They see My power and My good taste”—she grinned, and serena laughed and blushed—“and they welcome their new sister. they know I don’t love any of them the less, and they know another pretty, smart woman has been bound helplessly to Me, forever.”

serena nodded, feeling a lump in her throat as she remembered the brides’ friendly glances by the pool, when she was still fresh from final enslavement.

“I can’t have too many slaves visiting me out here at this hour, absent from where they should be.” She held serena’s shoulders. “But I am very, very proud of my beautiful new slave. They will see you, and you will meet them, and we will make love in their sight.”

serena closed her eyes with the pleasure but quickly opened them.

Mistress was smiling, and leaned forward impulsively. “Such a perfect little jewel.” She kissed serena between her breasts and laughed softly. “I am so happy I have you, My serena.

“Mmmm. And now we have the night to ourselves. So—unless you had some other plans?—I think I’ll just keep you captive here. And fuck you until we both fall asleep.”

serena slid against Her and whimpered for answer. When she could speak, feeling Mistress all along her body, she whispered against the hollow of Her neck. “i’ll stay awake, Mistress. i’ll be between Your legs and i’ll lick You until dawn.”

Already she could smell the tang of Mistress’ arousal, and her mouth watered at how it would taste, without the pool to cut its flavor. To lap it for hours, and hours . . .

Mistress said nothing, but She held serena while Her fingers did magic on serena’s clitoris. serena dissolved against Her.

After a while Her fingertip, slick with serena herself, drew her face up toward Mistress’.

“I think you could do that, My lovely little whore. Someday—soon—you shall.

“But before we begin in earnest, I’m going to program you to sleep afterward. I need you to be wide awake tomorrow. I have a task for you to perform.”

serena stiffened. The chance to obey Mistress out there, in the “real” world, was almost as seductive as sleeping with Her now.

It didn’t feel strange. she was a slave, and her whole being was wired into obedience itself. Even sex with Her was obedience to Her.

she didn’t contemplate it for long. she was staring into Mistress’ eyes and listening to Mistress’ voice.

TO BE CONTINUED