The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Song

by Mistress Christine Stephanie Charlemagne

set in the “Susan Hannah College” universe

Jennifer Atkinson had her eye on Craig Stevens for over two months. True, that wasn’t long, but it was a great longing. She knew that he was the perfect man for her. He was a nice guy to other girls. Every girl on the campus of Susan Hannah College thought he was so amazing. As the most noticeable member of Eta Alpha Xi, the least noticeable fraternity on campus, he had made a name for himself as the only junior to be elected to homecoming court, let alone be elected king. He was also class valedictorian, winner of several writing scholarships, and a whole slew of other honors that not even he could remember. All this making him the most eligible bachelor on campus.

But Jennifer saw him differently. She saw things in him that no other girl saw. The only problem was the fact that he was so popular, and she was only a freshman, and so he hardly noticed her over the crowds.

Oh, he did notice her. I mean, when one is vying for your attention as much as she did his, you’re bound to notice them. He thought she was a nice girl, but he didn’t share her affection.

On yet another occasion, she found him in the lunchroom with several of his friends, most notably the attractive female ones, talking and joking around. She decided to take the initiative and sit alongside them.

Craig and the others gave Jennifer a casual hello. Jennifer smiled in reply. They conversed about classes, activities, roommates, etc. until finally, Jennifer asked, “Craig, are you doing anything this evening?”

Unnerved by another come on, Craig said, “No, why?”

“I was wondering if you’d like to join me in the organ room in the music building tonight.”

Craig said, “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

One of the other girls said to him, “Oh, come on, Craig! It’d be good for you! Besides, Jennifer seems nice enough that you can trust her.”

Craig reluctantly said, “Oh, all right.”

* * *

On this occasion, Jennifer was glad she had joined SAI, the music sorority on campus. Not only was her big sister a piano player, and had helped her with her piano playing, but she had also shown her the secrets of the school organ, which, like many things on this campus, was rumored to have magical powers. Powers which she was hoping to summon tonight.

Craig had never been to Kuligowski before. As a writing major, it was never necessary, although one of these days, he was planning on taking a music appreciation course for a fine arts credit. But, other than that, the music hall just wasn’t something he needed to see.

He found his way, with a little help from the student assistant working the counter, to the practice room that Jennifer had described. He found Jennifer sitting at the organ, and she had dressed very nicely. She was wearing a short red dress that gleamed in the moonlight. She had taken extra special care in putting her makeup on and doing her hair so that she could impress Craig this evening.

Craig, upon seeing her like this, said to her, “I’m sorry, Jen, but this really makes me uncomfortable. I don’t think I can be with you like this.”

Jennifer continued her playing and said, “No, please don’t leave. Just sit beside me and listen to me play.”

Reluctantly, Craig agreeed. He sat and listened to Jennifer play a soft melody along with several contrapuntal lines on the keys. Suddenly, he felt strangely intrigued and fascinated by the music that was coming from the organ. Then, he felt dazed and entranced as it entered his mind. Something in his mind worried him, and he wanted to resist, but his desire told him to let the music take over. To let it control him. To submit to the music. To submit to the power of the music. He submitted to the music. He submitted to the power of the music.

Jennifer then turned to him and looked at him with eyes that were now pure white light. Craig stared back, hypnotized, with eyes that were now pure white light. The magic had worked. Craig was now hypnotized. He was waiting to be commanded. He was waiting for the player of the music to command him.

“Craig, can you hear me?” Jennifer asked.

“Yes,” Craig responded in an entranced monotone.

“You are hypnotized, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Hypnotized by the music.”

“Yes.”

“You want to submit to the player of the music.”

“Yes.”

“You know that I am the player of the music. Therefore, you must submit to me.”

“Yes, mistress.” For the first time, Craig addressed Jennifer by her proper title.

“You long for a woman’s touch.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You long to have a woman hold you and be close to you.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“And you want that woman to be me.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You find me very attractive, don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You find me very desireable.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You want to be my only man, and for me to be your only woman, don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You want to care for me and love me, and for me to care for and love you, don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I am the only woman you desire.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“And you will fall under my spell whenever I say the word, won’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

Jennifer then released the spell over her new slave, who immediately smiled at her presence. Pleased at the reaction, she smiled back and said, “I love you.”

Craig said, “I love you, too.”

“I’m glad you came tonight.”

Craig said, “Jen, there’s something I want to ask you.”

“Yes, what is it?”

“Will you marry me?”

Jennifer smiled in perfect rapture and said, “Oh, yes, Craig, I will marry you! I would be so honored to be your wife!”

* * *

Craig and Jennifer Stevens were married after the end of the semester and continued to live in an apartment on the campus of Suan Hannah College until Jennifer’s graduation three years later. They bought their own organ which they trained with the same magic that had been trained into the organ in Kuligowski Hall.

And they lived happily ever after.

FIN