The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I had some very good responses from the first story... as I said I have almost 200 of the hypnotic files out there... and this was another fan favorite... again it is available on sensualmistress.com http://www.sensualmistress.com/LOVE-is-Lamia.html... do keep the great letters cumming My way ... and those that sent a tribute to My Paypal this week, I thank you as well... I am still producing more files... and I will release the story based on part two of Love is Lamia soon if you WANT it... ENJOY

LOVE is Lamia

by Mistress LOVE and Luciano

Parts of this are based on a story by luciano… others come from My Uncle Walt’s rendition of the Jungle Book... but… other parts are totally LOVE (((LAUGHS))) after all it would not be all MINE if it did not have MY touch… I know some identify with snake as a totem or have a particular pull towards them. I am not one who works specifically with Gods and Goddesses in the traditional Wiccan way… so here is what I know about serpent/snake energy these days. What I have learned since I researched mythology and folklore: Snakes are change...think of the shedding, the growing, and the expanding...the fast, flexible creatures can slither over sharp rocks, over water, over sand with great speed and mobility.

Even in the Garden of Eden where she got a bad rap, the snake is about change and spiritual evolution. They are messengers, often tricksters… but Snakes are also health... like the staff of Hermes the messenger to the GODS, a vital energy in many mythologies through time. Snakes are intense! They swallow their food whole, take it all, and go find a place to nap for a couple of days. They are cold-blooded, sensitive to the world around them. They taste the air with their tongues, seeing and smelling all at once.

Close your eyes now and relax for me… see yourself in the tropical jungle… warm and humid… the flowers fill the air with sweet fragrances… the sounds of birds in the trees… I want you to totally feel the warmth… your surroundings… I am going to slowly count back from ten… to one… and with each number relax and let go more… imagine me guiding you along the path as you do… step by step… feel the sandy path… ten… let the real world fade from your mind…. Let all your worries and cares fade… nine… for the time you are with me is fantasy… reality can fade… like it is a dream… eight… no worries… no responsibilities… this time is for us… you and me…. me and you… seven… relax deeper and deeper…. Feel yourself being guided down the path… deeper and deeper into the jungle… six… your muscles relaxing deeper for me… (((SNAP))) sleep… drop ten times deeper… no need to think of anything but my words ad voice… painting the images in your mind… five… four… dropping…. Three… two… knowing I am in control and you must obey… ONE… (((SNAP))) sleep deep now…

You are hopelessly lost… you don’t know how you ended up in a jungle… the strangest thing ever; you were in your home… and now you wake up in the middle of the jungle with no recollection of ever even leaving your home... I guess thinking about how you got here does not matter… you are here… the air is hot… the sun flickering through the canopy of the trees large leaves seems to make the world seem more and more unreal as it dances and makes light play off the undergrowth… you stroll aimlessly thru the thick plants and bushes and in no time at all you are covered with small cuts and bruises, not to mention your feet are growing tired and sore. You need to find a descent place to rest because it started to get dark… the flickering light from the sun is growing more dull… you know that with the dark… come the real predator… walking along slippery tree roots and keeping yourself from falling by grabbing liana’s that are hanging from the three... you almost slip… grabbed reaching up you take hold of a rather thicker liana to keep your balance, or so you thought. When you look up you that you are holding the end of a large snake tail… fear grips you as you gaze up… afraid of getting leaped by a large boa or something… but nothing happens… though, the snake tail went all the way up in the tree until the leaves blocked the view. This had to be one large snake, you think… all the more reason to get out of there.

Than you hear me… my voice soft and warm… soothing and sensual… “My, my, what do we have here?”

Your heart almost skips a beat; apparently you are not alone... turning slowly around… to discover that the source of that voice comes from me… a beautiful woman with sparkling green eyes and long blond hair. A small yelp escapes your lips… more like a puppy yip (((LAUGHS))) when you look at all of. I am a normal woman from the waist up, but just below my belly button my body changed into a long dark green and brown-black snake tail. I hang in midair supported by my tail, which went up into the tree above us.

“Love is the name” I whisper so softly that you can’t seem to think of anything but how beautiful the name is… you are still a bit in shocked… part of your mind remembering facts of my race… you know for a fact that I am a lamia. You had often fantasized about these mythical creatures, but now that you face one in real life… your only emotion is fear. Part of you is terrified of me… but there is the fantasy in your mind of me that does not want to get away from me as soon as possible… as your emotions flex between fear and desire… my tail that still hanging behind you slowly draped over your shoulder freezing you in your tracks. You don’t dare to move with my tail so close by.

You know… this is no time to be walking thru the jungle all by yourself; it can get very dangerous around here.... Why don’t you come with me… spend the night with me… feel my tail as it now slowly massages your shoulders, that combined with my voices seductive lilt and power… giving you a strange euphoric feeling of comfort and drowsiness… droopy drowsy sleepy rag doll… you may think you can take care of yourself… but I am a better one to take care of you… (((LAUGH))) I see the part of you that wants to escape has taken control of you… as you run in no particular direction. (((LAUGH))) it was always so much more fun when they tried to resist.

You run aimlessly through the tree… it is dark now… and each tree looks like another in the twilight darkness… everything a blur… you have more scratches and bruises… your breathing deep… hard to think… you stop running at an open spot between the jungle trees… probably the best place to spend the night, from here you can at least see the predators coming… As your breathing slows… and your heartbeat begins to become regular… you feel strong regret at the decision to leave me behind in the jungle, you hear sounds of howling wolves all thru the jungle and realize you are just a sitting duck in this open spot. Maybe you should have trusted Love after all. Love, there was something so familiar to that name, but he couldn’t quite put his finger upon it.

The howling sound of the wolves seemed to get closer and closer… at the base of the tree shivering with fear you realize that you will be lucky if he even survived this night… than a pleasant feeling rubs along ass and around your waist, before you can react you are being lifted up into the tree by a familiar large snake tail.

“Hmm ssso niccce to see you again.” I hiss softly the tip of her tail snaking into your torn pants and you feel them fall away… you are surprised by the sudden lifting and more surprised to feel your sex is aroused at the feel of my velvety soft scales pressing against your skin... you quickly pull my tail out and undo the loop around your waist. The branches of this tree were thick enough to stand on without losing balance. You ask me why I follow you… after you said you could take care of yourself… such a stubborn boy

Yeah… you looked real brave down there (((LAUGH))) I can put you back down if you want, I bet the wolves wouldn’t mind that… you look so pale a the thought of me putting you back down… I think it may be BEST… if you stay with me for the night… relax and sit down on the thick branch… lean back against the tree base… watch as I position myself in front of you… my face only a few inches away from yours. You are not really afraid of me anymore, but having such a beautiful appearance so close in front of provided makes you a little nervous in an entire other way… my tail coming up behind you and sensually and softly massaging your shoulders again… I’m ssso glad you decccided to stay with me. It’s totally sssafe to relaxxx now, let all your worries… feel the the same euphoric feeling of comfort and drowsiness came over you… as you feel so droopy drowsy relaxed…. Gaze into my eyessss… no worries at all… your trust me of course… trust in me… relax and trust in me… the seductive lamia. Not so bad after all and the touch of my coils just feels so incredibly good… hmm relaxing sounds quite good you are sssssooooo exhausted… Let me look at you… you do LOVE my eyesssss… but you turn away… You don’t want me to look at you? Then you look at me… I know that part of your mind knows what you’re trying to do… or do you know… You do? Uh, I mean, you don’t trust me…. if you don’t trust me… Then there’s nothing I can do to help… You do want me to help you… Ss-certainly. I can see to it that you never have to leave this jungle… I have my own ss-subtle little ways. But first, you must trust me. I know you find it hard to trust in me… you don’t trust anyone anymore… I don’t blame you. I’m not like those so-called fair-weather friends of yours. You can believe in me… look deeper into my eyes as you relax more… I see part of you is aroused by the euphoric feeling… Trust in me… Just in me… Shut your eyes… and Trust… in me… Hold still, please… You can sleep… Safe and sound… Knowing I… Am around… Slip into silent slumber… Sail on a silver mist… Slowly and surely your senses… Will cease to resist… sleepy droopy drowsy ragdoll (((SNAP))) sleep deeper for LOVE…

Trust in me… And just in me… Shut your eyes… And trust in me… so occupied with my sensual massage… feeling mindless and aroused… yesssss… I know sssweety you must be sssoo tired from walking thru the jungle all day, but you can ressst with Missstress Love now…. little foggy feeeeelllllssssss ssssso good to be naked with me… no need for clothing…. You just want to relax deeper and deeper for me… effortlessly ripping you shirt from your chest… docile by Love’s seductive hisses and soothing touches. now sitting in front of me with nothing on on… A soft moan escaped your lips when my tail strokes over your sex… My, my I have quite the effect on you, haven’t I… open your eyes again and gaze deeper into my eyes… feel them penetrate your mind as you sink into them… see them pulse in your mind… spiraling deeper and deeper… into a burst of colorful spirals. Moving closer to me in your mind, you absolutely have to see this it is so pleasurably fascinating. The spirals arousing effect on you… Trust in me… Just in me… Shut your eyes… and Trust… in me… Hold still, please… You can sleep… Safe and sound… Knowing I… Am around… Slip into silent slumber… Sail on a silver mist… Slowly and surely your senses… Will cease to resist… sleepy droopy drowsy ragdoll (((SNAP))) sleep deeper for LOVE… Trust in me… And just in me… my tail looping around you so tight… past your groin… moaning helplessly in PLEASURE, the moment her coils rubbed against your sex. As the coils around that area grow ticker and ticker my tail wound up further around your body, binding your arms to your body. All the while seeing the spiral eyes even withyour eyes closed… can’t look away from the beautiful colors… staring mindlessly with your jaw parted and your eyelids drooping down… Yesss Droowssy droopy little yoy, give up all control, give up all Power to Missstress Love. Reccceive pleasssure in knowing that I am pleasssed. Sssay yesss Missstress Love… Ssshut your eyesss now little toy and trussst in Missstress Love… eyes drooped shut as the coils of Mistress Love massaged your whole body.

Such a good little submissive, now it’s time to return to the real world as I count from 1 to3 you will be wide awake at the number 3. 1 eyes opening slowly, 2 stretching and yawn a bit aaand 3 snap wide awake toy… eyes opened in amazement, no longer in the jungle. Instead you are in your

Now if you excuse me I have some other slaves to attend to. Maybe we could have this little chat again sometime (((LAUGHS)))