The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love at the Office

The new receptionist/ secretary was nothing to look at. She was shaped like a bowling pin with the biggest ass Mike had seen in some time. She was a very pleasant person but being a man Mike would have preferred some nice eye candy to help him get thru those long work days. Becky was not only on the large side but she was not exactly good looking either. She wore Glasses that covered half her face and her over size mouth showered her slightly bucked teeth off too.

Even Mike had to admit that at least she seemed to try to make her appearance nice. She did wear appropriate office attire and her make up was applied in a professional manner too. Mike had just hoped for one of the girls from Playboy to be hired and then to become smitten with him. Mike had far too much time for day dreaming.

Becky was very efficient at her job. She not only handled the phones well but was helping everyone with preparing documents, filing and what ever other tasks were needed. She had only been here 2 weeks but was making friends through-out the office.

Today mike found himself buried in work and was still at the office when most of the others had left for home. Becky who also was still at the office had noticed that he had seemed stressed all day. Becky watched the last of her coworkers leave for the day and then headed to Mike’s cubical bringing him a cup of coffee telling him that she thought he could use a break and if there was anything she could do to help to just let her know. Thanking her for the coffee he lifted the cup and took a sip. Becky smiled at Mike and when he raised his eyebrows at the different taste she asked him if he liked it saying it was her own special blend. Mike did like it a lot and told Becky so as he took another big sip.

Becky smiled at him and said she would be back in a while to check on him. Mike continued to go over the papers on his desk but couldn’t get enough of this new coffee taste. It didn’t take to long and he found himself looking at the bottom of his cup. Disappointed he set the cup down. Mike was starting to feel a little odd. At first he felt kind of buzzed and figured it was from the coffee but 15 minutes later he was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what he was reading. This is when Becky reappeared at the entrance to Mike’s cubical.

“How’s it going Mike?”

“Ummm Good I guess.” Mike was feeling pretty lethargic now.

Becky walked over to the front of Mike’s desk and leaning over to get closer to Mike she looked him in the eye and asked him if he was ok.

“What’s the matter Mike? Are you having trouble concentrating?”

Mike looked up at her with glazed eyes and nodded.

“I can help you Mike. Would you like me to help you?”

A very confused Mike nodded again.

“Sometimes when you are having trouble thinking it is better to let someone else do the thinking for you. That makes sense doesn’t it Mike?”

Mike tried to analyze what Becky had just said. He couldn’t make sense of anything right now but when he saw her smiling at him and nodding he nodded back.

“Yes, it does. You don’t worry about anything now. Becky will do all the thinking for you Mike. You don’t have to worry about a thing now just listen to me. I will help you make sense of everything. You would like that wouldn’t you Mike?”

Mike continued to just nod in reply to her questions.

Becky grabbed a chair from the next cubical and sat down beside Mike. She removed her oversize glasses and set them on his desk. Taking his hands in hers, she spoke to him.

“Mike you just look at me and listen carefully. That’s right just look at my beautiful eyes and listen to my wonderful voice as I help you make sense of things”.

Mike did as he was told. He stared into Becky’s eyes and listened as her wonderful voice went on and on. Her voice was like a soft warm breeze entering his ears and wrapping its way around his mind. Slowly that warm breeze started to seep into his mind and alter his thought process. Mike was thankful that Becky was here to help him. As he concentrated on her face and listened to her voice he started to notice what a lovely shade of lipstick she was wearing. It made her mouth look so delicious and sexy he found that he just had to kiss her beautiful red lips.

Becky continued to fill Mikes head with new thoughts, “The more you look at my lips the more excited you are becoming and the more you want to feel these lips on your own.”

Mike leaned forward until his lips touched Becky’s. He couldn’t remember ever kissing anyone more who was more sexy then Becky. The warmth of her lips and the taste of her lipstick made his cock swell in his pants.

As Becky pulled away from their first kiss she continued to reshape Mike’s thoughts. Mike found himself staring at her more then ample cleavage and he suddenly felt the need to get his mouth around one of Beck’s breasts. He watched as she revealed one of her large breasts and as he focused on the nipple he found himself leaning in to suckle at it. He found he loved the feel of her soft breast in his mouth and especially the feel of her erect nipple against his tongue. As Mike suckled he continued to listen to her beautiful voice. He loved Becky. He wanted her and needed her more then anything.

Mike soon found himself in the boardroom with the vision of his dreams. As she lay naked face down over the edge of the large boardroom table Mike knelt behind her and smothered her large gorgeous ass with kisses. Mike felt so lucky that Becky would have him. As he covered her ass with kisses she reached back and spread her large butt cheeks. Mike moved his face between them and began to lick and kiss her ass.

Becky was pleased at her catch of the day. Mike was her second victim in the office and she was pleased to find that he had staying power. As she lay their basking in the after glow of their wonderful sex Mike lay at her feet kissing and sucking her toes, his face still covered in her pussy juice. Tomorrow she was thinking maybe she would have both Mike and the VP, Mr. Taylor visit her home and take care of her other needs properly. She was glad she had enough special coffee grounds to last her a long time. This latest mixture she had made was the best yet. They never even thought that anything was amiss. As far as Mike and Mr. Taylor were concerned Becky was the vision of their dreams and they would do anything for her.

Becky thought maybe next week she would show her supervisor Ms. Spencer how nice it could be to pamper her staff members. All it would take is a cup of coffee to soften her mind up and leave her very open to Becky’s suggestions. Becky was sure Samantha would love to shower her new receptionist with some lavish gifts, maybe a new outfit or even a company car. Something sporty Becky thought. She would probably even want to invite her over to her home to meet that hunky husband of hers that Becky had noticed in the picture on her desk.

So far Becky was enjoying working here very much.

By: SweetLori