The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next Part 2

Darcy is an unsuspecting professional woman who stopped in the hotel lounge for a drink. Given it is a Friday Night, Hannah is already there doing Bernard’s bidding and tonight, Bernard is looking for someone or something new.

MC, MF, FF, MA, MD

Darcy was slow to open her eyes as her body languished in the aftermath of the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. Still kneeling, the shy computer programmer continued to feel small quivers of pleasure course through her body as she came down from her erotic high. In front of her, Hannah, experienced the same feelings although by now, her body was accustomed to the sensations given she was firmly under Bernard’s control for months.

“My, it seems as if you both know how to satisfy each other,” Bernard chuckled, breaking his silence.

Pointing to his empty glass, he motioned to Hannah, “please pour me another and rim the glass this time.”

As Darcy watched, Hannah took the scotch glass and lowering it to her already wet pussy, slowly circling the rim of the glass through the folds of her sex coating it completely with her juices. She then walked over to Darcy and without a word, did the same to her. Darcy could not suppress a moan as she felt the rim of the cool glass slowly circle her swollen clit. Just the mental image of what was happening made Darcy’s pussy spasm which provided additional nectar for Bernard’s glass.

Hannah took the glass, walked across the room, poured a scotch, and returned it to Bernard. Looking her in the eye, Hannah’s tormentor circled his tongue around the rim commenting, “the two of you add such a taste to a single malt.”

Chuckling, Bernard continued, “maybe I will have the bar name a special drink after you. What do you think of “Erotic Lovers?”

He looked into their eyes, “it would be a blend of scotch with exotic rim flavors providing an exotic experience for the patron.” He smiled asking, “what do you think?”

Before either woman could answer, Bernard sent another push into their brains and soon had them kneeling on each side of his chair. He mocked them while looking into their eyes. “You look hungry,” he commented already knowing the answer.

“We are,” Hannah answered, “for you.”

Bernard smiled and looking towards Darcy questioned, “is that right? Are you hungry for me?”

Without hesitation, Darcy found her head nodding and her lips moving. “Yes, I want your cock.” As she muttered the words——words put there by Bernard, a blush ran across her body. Darcy’s mind was screaming at this point, but her body was not obeying. She faced the same realization Hannah understood many months ago, Bernard controlled her. In Darcy’s case it was worse, as Hannah also controlled the innocent programmer.

Hannah reached up and opening Bernard’s pants, exposed his cock. It was firm, hardening more by the second, and pulsing with each beat of his heart. Darcy could not tear her eyes from the view and her lips were slowly opening in eager anticipation of what was to come. She was almost salivating as she watched inch after inch of hardening flesh become exposed to her eyes. Of course, Bernard was fueling and controlling all of her emotions and needs. He chuckled knowing at that very moment Darcy could think of only one thing: his cock. She almost came for a second time as she took it between her lips.

As Darcy slowly sucked Bernard’s cock, it was Hannah’s time to sit back on her heels and play with her own wet pussy. She was turned on watching Darcy perform. Conversely, Darcy was aroused knowing Hannah’s eyes were on her. Darcy had never sucked a cock before, but because of Bernard’s mental pushes she was soon performing as an experienced lover. Inch by inch she managed to suck and soon swallow Bernard’s cock into her own warm throat.

The more she sucked, the hotter Darcy became. As Bernard’s arousal grew under her warm lips, he soon sent the young programmer another mental push. Darcy stopped sucking and got onto her hands and knees begging Bernard to fuck her. Of course, all of this was brought about by Bernard himself. Hannah, watching closely, penetrated her own pussy with her fingers as she watched Bernard move behind Darcy’s body. For her part, Darcy lowered her shoulders to the floor and raised her hips which both opened her body and invited Bernard in. Slowly, Bernard pressed forward and as Hannah watched, his cock slipped into the programmer’s tight pussy, withdrew slightly glistening with her juices and then pressed forward again. Bernard penetrated Darcy

Bernard smiled as he filled his latest conquest. She was tight, almost virgin-like, but now wet and surrounding his manhood. Even better were the verbal moans and the occasional “fuck me”coming from Darcy’s lips. Always one to please, Bernard fucked her hard. Each stroke took him deeper and deeper until both Darcy and Hannah were screaming in erotic passion. Only then did Bernard allow himself to cum deep in Darcy’s body. His explosion triggered her own orgasm and her’s triggered Hannah to cum. As Bernard released jet after jet of hot cum against her womb, Darcy’s body quivered in orgasm drawing his seed in even deeper.

Exhausted, both Hannah and Darcy fell to the ground. Bernard chuckled pouring himself a new drink while looking down at the two women. As he watched, small droplets of sticky white cum began to appear from Darcy’s pussy.

“Hannah, look, poor Darcy is leaking. We can’t have that now can we?” Bernard looked deeply into Hannah’s eyes already knowing the woman’s response.

Hannah shook her head and voiced a soft “no.” She then lowered her head between Darcy’s thighs and using her tongue cleaned up the leaking cum now mixed thoroughly with Darcy’s own juices.

“Good girl,” Bernard chuckled. “Don’t waste a drop.”

Hannah was mortified at what she was doing, but realized resistance was useless against the powerful mind controller. Even now, Bernard’s pushes increased her arousal as she tasted the mixed juices. When her tongue found Darcy’s still swollen clit, she encircled it with her lips bringing the programmer to another screaming orgasm. Bernard seemed amused by the level of arousal demonstrated by the two women.

As the evening grew longer, he finally allowed his two conquests to dress and leave his room, each with their own instructions. He was enjoying this game and secretly rejoiced over his niece’s encounter with Hannah. So much had changed since their fateful first meeting in the lounge.

Darcy awoke with a start in her own bed with no idea of how she got there. The last thing she remembered was being at the lounge and meeting Hannah, then there was a blank. Getting up, she immediately realized that she was sore, but thought nothing of it. She had slept naked, which was unusual, but again, given the mental pushes and instructions from Bernard, she thought nothing of it. Heading off to the bathroom, she passed a full length mirror and could not resist looking at her naked body, something in the past she rarely did.

Showering, Darcy noticed how sensitive her nipples were. Whenever the needle -like spray hit the swollen tips, she shivered in delight as sensations raced across her body. Before she even realized what she was doing, Darcy had deliberately turned her body into the spray positioning it to massage both nipples simultaneously. At the same time, Darcy’s right hand had dropped between her thighs as she started to slowly stroke herself. Darcy found her clit swollen and extremely sensitive. As her fingers explored the sensitive and ever swelling nub, a small moan escaped from her lips.

“OMG,” she moaned, but there was no one to hear her words.

Darcy was no longer in control of her own body. Her base animal instincts rose to the surface and dictated what happened. As a result, the innocent programmer did not stop until her body exploded and quivered in orgasm. Darcy collapsed onto the floor of the shower unable to move for minutes as she recovered from the sensations that seemed to sap all of the energy from her body.

Although this behavior was highly unusual for her, Darcy again, failed to question her actions. Instead she finished her shower, dressed, grabbed some coffee and headed out into the Saturday morning crowd determined to accomplish her tasks—— tasks buried in her subconscious by Bernard. Her first stop was the salon where she got a trendy haircut, a new color and finally a total body wax. Leaving the salon, she felt like a new woman and very, very sexual. Darcy then had her nails done and ended up visiting a string of boutiques where she shopped, checking items off of a secret list stored deep inside her head. By 4pm, loaded with shopping bags, Darcy arrived back at her home.

Sorting through the clothes, she found just the right outfit for her evening meeting with Hannah.

“Meeting”, she laughed, “this seems more like a date.”

Although not a lesbian or even bi-sexual, the idea of being with Hannah now seemed arousing. In the confusion spread by Bernard inside of Darcy’s mind, the programmer did not even recall that she and Hannah were already very intimate acquaintances.

By the time Darcy left her place for the hotel lounge, not even her mother would have recognized her. Now totally blonde, Darcy’s hair was cut in a shorter, sexier style. Her makeup was bold almost screaming, ‘look at me,’ while her outfit was trendy and daring. She wore tall heels accenting her long legs and again drawing attention to her new style. What no one could see was the lingerie worn, sexy satin and lace to include a thong for the first time. It felt like she was wearing nothing at all and Darcy swore she could feel a breeze billow under her short skirt directly onto her newly waxed pussy. As she walked down the street, Darcy could not help feeling her arousal build.

When she entered the hotel lounge, Darcy felt all eyes were on her and a bolt of erotic energy instantly seemed to arc between her clit and her nipples. She immediately felt flush and Darcy could feel her nipples swell and harden within the soft confines of her new bra. All of her senses seemed heightened and when her eyes found Hannah, a soft sigh escaped her lips.

Hannah watched Darcy approach the table. She was surprised by the transformation as she did not know what mental instructions Bernard had given his newest prey. For her part, Hannah had been instructed to deepen Darcy’s surrender and control and then bring her to Bernard’s room. Hannah felt no remorse in what she was doing as the more Bernard concentrated on Darcy, the less time he would have to torment her.

Darcy saw the glint off of Hannah’s red lips and the glistening of her red nails as soon as she got closer. As she looked down, her mind flashed back to their initial meeting and her pussy moistened quickly. When she sat down, Darcy was already ensnared in Hannah’s web. Triggers implanted previously kicked in and Darcy could not keep her eyes off of the glistening nails moving back and forth across the table. By the time the waitress arrived asking for their drink order, Darcy was under firm control, Hannah ordered for the both of them mentioning to Darcy that the young waitress seemed to have eyes for her.

Darcy, hearing those words could only nod in agreement as anything Hannah said had to be true. When the waitress returned, Hannah found out her name was Cecilia and that she was a senior at the local university. The student’s mind was an open book and it was not long before Hannah had all the information she needed. When she suggested Cecilia join them for a drink when her shift ended, the student agreed.

“Why thank you,” Cecilia responded, “I’d be happy to join you for a drink.”

While they sat there, Hannah began pumping thoughts into Darcy’s head about Cecilia. By the time drinks arrived, the hook had been set. When Hannah complimented the young waitress on her hairstyle, she watched Darcy blush—a blush caused by the arousal and thoughts swirling in the programmer’s mind. As Cecilia walked away, Hannah commented, “my, her hips do sway, don’t they? Too be that young again would be fun.”

Darcy found herself agreeing adding, “they sway so seductively.”

Hannah could not suppress a smile. “Of course they do, I told you she has eyes for you.” Again Darcy blushed as the words hit her. For effect, she added, “just think what kind of fun the two of you could have together.”

Every time Cecilia walked by the table, Hannah made a comment to Darcy. Each became bolder and bolder. When Hannah finally said, “god, it looks like she’s aroused, her nipples are hard.” Darcy almost moaned.

Looking across the table, Hannah added, “you can almost imagine your lips surrounding those pink tips can’t you?”

Darcy whispered “yes, I can, they would taste so sweet.”

Hannah’s smiled and added fuel to the fire. “I will bet you she is growing wet just like you.” She watched for Darcy’s expression and reaction. There was no blush this time and Darcy’s head moved up and down.

“Yes, just like me,” she answered without any prompting. Hannah smiled thinking Bernard would be proud and forgot her actions were being totally driven by the man waiting upstairs.

Hannah located the manager of the lounge and it was a simple task to get him to pull Cecilia to the side, point in Hannah’s direction and send her over to the table with a fresh round of drinks. Excusing herself, Cecilia disappeared and returned dressed in a casual outfit and not her waitress attire. “My manager let me off early this evening, is it ok I I join you?”

Darcy and Hannah both nodded as the coed sat down. Within minutes she was telling her life story to the two women. While she was doing this, Hannah was deep in Cecilia’s mind pulling out all of her secrets and kinks. Once she had what she needed, Hannah sent a mental push of erotic energy into the university student and watched as her face flushed in surprise and arousal.

“Cecilia dear, are you alright?” Hannah smiled as she asked the question.

Cecilia had an almost glazed look in her eyes as she nodded. “Yes, but...”before she could finish the sentence, her voice trailed off to a small moan as Hannah sent another shot of erotic energy into the coed. At the same time, a similar jolt was sent into Darcy. Both women squirmed slightly in their chairs at the table. Cecilia was confused, here she was with two strangers feeling more arousal then she had felt in her life. Hannah seeing the look whispered, “relax dear, you are in for an interesting evening.”

Hannah continued to play with both women. “Cecilia,do you know that Darcy wore a new thong just for you tonight. Right now it is probably soaked with her juices as she finds you attractive.”

Darcy blushed heavily while Cecilia showed a shocked face, but neither woman was capable of any response outside of a head nod. Hannah then turned to Darcy whispering:”be a dear and remove your thong in the ladies room and then come back and give it to Cecilia as a gift to show how much she arouses you.” Immediately, Darcy stood up and moved across the room towards the ladies room despite not wanting too. She had no ability to resist Hannah’s command. Cecilia sat in silence receiving pulse after pulse of erotic energy being sent by Hannah.

“Have you ever had a woman attracted to you dear?” Hannah asked the question already knowing the answer.

“No,” Cecilia answered. She added, “something like this has never happened to me before.”

“You find it erotic, don’t you?” Hannah again knew the answer before the coed nodded her head.

As they talked, Darcy walked back across the room with her thong pressed tightly into the palm of her hand. Sitting, she reached across the table and held her hand up to Cecilia’s nose allowing the student to breath in her essence. Both Cecilia and Darcy felt their pussy spasm and almost gush with excitement. Hannah just smiled. “You see,” she added, “Darcy is so excited you joined us.” With that, Darcy placed her moist thong in Cecilia’s hand as a gift. Cecilia could only take it, still stunned at what was happening. When Darcy leaned across the table and planted a passionate kiss on the coed’s lips, Hannah smiled. Her smile broke into a grin as she saw Cecilia’s lips part and the kiss returned.

Hannah whispered “it is time to see Bernard” and all three women rose from their table. Cecilia and Darcy were firmly under Hannah’s control and still somewhat stunned at their own actions and arousal. Walking across the room to the lobby, both could feel two things, their nipples rubbing against the material of their bra and how wet their pussies had become over the actions in the lounge. Of course, Hannah was Bernard’s conduit for the feelings, the poor women were mere pawns in his overall play.

Arriving outside of his door, Hannah knocked lightly and then stepped inside as Bernard opened the door. Cecilia and Darcy followed behind her. Bernard looked at Darcy commenting, “it is nice to see you followed your instructions.” His eyes then fell on Cecilia and he smiled. Looking to Hannah, Bernard commented, “well I see you have found a new friend.”

Cecilia wanted to panic and bolt from the room as did Darcy, but neither could move. They were firmly under the control of Bernard who was much too powerful. As they watched, Hannah stripped off her clothes and was soon kneeling in front of Bernard where she quickly opened his fly and fished out his hardening cock. Within minutes, Bernard’s hardness was being swallowed by his fellow mind controller.

Looking towards Darcy and Cecilia, he immediately gained control over the two women from Hannah. Within seconds, both were removing their clothes and soon joined Hannah in their naked glory. As Hannah continued to suck Bernard’s cock, Darcy began to explore Cecilia’s body with her fingers and tongue. Cecilia had never experienced another woman and Darcy had never been the aggressor, now both were breaking new ground. Darcy felt arousal and excitement as her tongue teased Cecilia’s pussy. Cecilia quivered under the onslaught. Both women moaned loudly. When Darcy’s lips captured the coed’s swollen clit allowing her teeth to lightly pinch it, Cecilia came hard. Bernard laughed at the sight. He never knew control would be so much fun.

“Darcy, you are acting more and more like a whore,” Bernard commented. “You love these new feelings don’t you?” Darcy could only nod her head as Bernard pointed to his cock.

Without any hesitation, Darcy walked over to Bernard, got down on all fours, wiggled her ass and offered her wet pussy to her tormentor. In the meantime, Hannah moved next to Cecilia and was soon deeply kissing the confused coed allowing Cecilia to taste Bernard on her tongue. When Hannah allowed her fingers to touch and then penetrate Cecilia’s pussy, she found the coed wet and open. The moans flowing off the girl’s lips let Hannah know Cecilia was firmly under control.

Darcy felt like a whore wiggling her ass and inviting Bernard to fuck her. Her entire demeanor changed and using her body to provide Bernard pleasure was now her single focus. When his cock finally slipped into her pussy, she immediately gripped it as tight as she could eliciting a moan from the mind controller. Darcy allowed her hips to move matching Bernard’s thrusts and she was soon swept away with the sensations. She knew that her body was peaking toward an intense orgasm. Bernard was grunting and plowing deeper and deeper.

“Fuck me harder, please,” Darcy begged.

“My little whore, this is what you want and need, it is your calling,” Bernard spat out. He added, “you love my cum and I am going to breed you like the whore you are.” With those words, he exploded firing rope after potent rope of hot cum into her body splashing deep into her womb. Darcy feeling the explosions deep within her came hard, screaming out “yesssss” as Bernard grabbed her hips.

As Bernard looked up, he saw Cecilia riding herself to an orgasm on Hannah’s fingers and locked his eyes on the two women across from him. Both screamed as he forced orgasm after orgasm out of their bodies.

Bernard stood up and looked down upon the scene.....”My three little whores are getting just what they want and need. You exist for me.” With that there was a knock on the door and dressing, Bernard answered it. Standing there was his niece Juliet, Hannah’s earlier victim.

“Come in Dear, I am sure you will like the progress we’ve made.”

Juliet walked in and looking down, immediately saw Hannah. “Before you ask, she is four months pregnant, addicted to cock and provides pleasure to anyone I desire, both male and female. She is a true whore.”

Juliet smiled, “perfect, she is getting what she deserves.”

Bernard introduced Juliet to Darcy who he described as a government programmer now turned whore in training. She will soon be like Hannah and live for pleasure.

When Juliet’s eyes feel on Cecilia, there was recognition. “Cecilia,” Juliet questioned, “how did you end up here?” There was no answer from the naked coed now laying exhausted on the floor.

“Do you know her?” Bernard asked with a hint of concern.

“Yes, she was my roommate as a freshman, there must be a mistake, how did this happen?” As she looked over at Cecilia, the coed was again touching herself in search of her next orgasm.

“OMG, what have you done?” Juliet looked directly at her uncle as she asked the question.