The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lounge Control Part 2

Hannah Webster was a successful lawyer and a mind controller. What happens when on a quiet Friday evening, Hannah meets a stranger with similar talents, but much stronger power. Suddenly Hannah finds roles reversed and the huntress has become the prey.

mc, mf, md, hu, nc

My ride home was filled with turmoil. How did I let this happen to myself and how could I break the control I was now under? I was determined that Hannah Webster was not going to be the pawn of Bernard any longer. I had to stop this before his control got any deeper or the kinks got any stranger. However, deep in my gut, I had an uncomfortable fear that this man was one step ahead of me and was in effect toying with me at the very moment.

As I got ready for bed that evening, everything seemed to return to normal. Normal until I fell asleep. My dreams that night were vivid and replayed the series of events in his hotel room. Not only were they vivid, but arousing and in them, I was literally begging Bernard to use my body. Again, when I saw his cock, I got wet. I awoke with a start, my nightgown up over my thighs and my fingers buried in my pussy. I was on the edge of orgasm and with a flick of my index finger I fell into an orgasmic cloud. I snapped back to reality as my cell phone rang with an unfamiliar number. Who would be calling me at 3 am? When I answered, I was shocked by Bernard’s laugh. “I hope you enjoyed your little dream. It is the first of many that will invade your mind. He laughed adding, “what I have in store for you is unique.” I heard the cell phone disconnect as Bernard ended the call. Laying back in the pillow, I cried. How had he gotten so far inside my head so quickly.

Waking up on Saturday morning, I stepped into a warm shower hoping to wash away the memories of last night. As the warm spray hit my breasts, a small thrill raced through my body. My mind registered “what the hell,” but my feet did not move. Instead, my hands went to my breasts and positioned my now erect nipples directly in to the shower’s needle spray. I shut my eyes and heard my moans fill the room. The intensity of the sensation was electric almost causing my knees to buckle. I did not back away until an orgasm washed over me like the spray I was standing under. I felt my pussy spasm as I exploded. The feeling was so good.

Recovering, I knew again that Bernard was behind my shower scene. I had never played in the shower and now, I not only played but orgasmed. My nipples had been responsive in the past, but never felt like they did at this moment. It seemed he was touching every corner of my life.

After breakfast, I headed off for the salon for my monthly hair appointment. Julie, my stylist greeted me with a simple question, “the usual?” I shocked her and myself with the answer. “Not this month, Julie. I want something younger looking and shorter. I will leave myself in your capable hands.” Julie grinned asking “are you sure?”

I nodded quickly adding, “and I need my nails done along with a body wax.”

Julie nodded and quickly scheduled the additional services before turning to my hair. She kept mirror away from me for the big reveal. Once she cut and colored my hair, she sent me off for a body wax. It was my first. As I lay there having wax and strips of cloth spread on my body, I wondered why I was doing this, but I knew...Bernard. When they waxed my pussy, I almost cried as I was not expecting the sharp pain. However, the pain turned into subtle pleasure when I saw the results. My entire body was smooth as silk. Returning to Julie, she finished the styling and then showed me the results. My hair was a lighter blonde with darker highlights while my nails were a dark red color. Julie said, “you look like a new you.” Unfortunately I did and the new you staring back at me in the reflection had little control over her own fate.

Leaving the salon, I passed a lingerie store and on a whim, walked in. One hour later, I walked out carrying bags of sexy lingerie that I would have never have bought before. Again, as I looked at each piece, my mind flashed back to the previous night wondering how I would look in each piece framed against a hotel window with admiring eyes from nearby buildings on me. As these thoughts raced into my head, I felt my nipples harden and my pussy grow wet. What the hell was wrong with me, I thought, but I knew the answer. I stood there fingering the sensual material and growing more aroused by the minute.

When I got home, my cell phone rang. It was Bernard. I did not want to answer the phone, but my fingers automatically accepted the call.

“Hello,” I said nervously. “This is Hannah.”

“Are you aroused?” His voice paused waiting for an answer. My head was nodding before I could speak.

“Yes,” was all I managed to say before he issued some new instructions. As I listened to him, I found my hands moving across my breasts and seeking out my nipples. I was circling them through the material of my blouse and would have pinched them if I did not have on a bra. Each circle of my fingers caused electric shocks to travel from my nipples to my clit and then deeper into my pussy. I had never been so aroused before in my life. When Bernard said “you want to cum, don’t you?” All I could do was shamelessly whimper “yes.” He laughed and hung up the phone leaving me on the edge, suspended right over a sea of orgasmic bliss but unable to dip into the water. I heard my voice whisper “nooo.”

My hands stopped their teasing leaving me frustrated. Putting away my purchases, I again thought of how I might look in front of a window totally displayed for others to see. My body immediately responded to that thought with a surge of wetness. Trying to distract myself, I went online to check my bills, but quickly found myself on Amazon searching for vibrators and adult toys. Page after page of pleasure devices came up and I lost track of time as I browsed the offerings adding one item after another into my cart. When I finally hit the checkout button, I was shocked by the amount and dollar value of the purchases. I knew Bernard had implanted these suggestions, but I was also smart enough to understand resistance was impossible.

As 6pm approached, I found myself getting dressed as I knew I had a social engagement. I slipped into some sheer lingerie to include garters and nylons and then slipped on a little black dress and heels. Checking myself in the mirror, I had but one thought: ‘sexy’ and that was how I felt. Within the hour, I was walking into the same hotel lounge where I met Bernard the previous evening. The lounge was again crowded with travelers and men from out of town. I sat at the bar observing the crowd and sipping my first scotch. The bartender made small talk as I crossed and uncrossed my legs. I was not even aware I was doing it until I saw some of the younger men looking over my way. They clearly were enjoying the leg movement. Instead of being embarrassed, I was turned on and deliberately slowed down the motion. Again, I knew Bernard was behind what I was doing and how I was feeling, but at the moment, it made no difference. I could literally feel myself growing wetter by the minute. My nipples were beyond hard and the color in my cheeks was not from any blush I had earlier applied. Most of all, I could read the young men’s minds. I was hot, desirable and admired. Knowing their eyes were on me fueled my fires.

Concentrating on the admiration table, I did not see Bernard walk in, but I suddenly sensed his presence. I turned and as I did, I felt him again probe my mind. Unlike yesterday, there was no resistance, no struggle. Triggers he implanted eliminated that possibility. I now accepted him being there.

“Good evening my dear, you look lovely.” He kissed me on the cheek as he spoke those words almost mockingly. As he kissed me, he whispered in my ears, “I see the salon did a good job and I take it your shopping trip went well?” All I could do was nod.

“I am sure that I will get to see what you selected later.” I could almost see an evil grin on his face as the words were spoken, but I just smiled back calmly. Bernard then ordered a drink and ordered me a second scotch. As he did, he commented to Andy the bartender, “Hannah is looking especially sexy tonight isn’t she Andy.” I immediately saw a look of confusion on Andy’s face as Bernard probed his open mind.

“Why yes she is; in fact, she looks ravishing.” Andy looked directly at me as he spoke the words.

“Now that was an interesting choice of words, Andy.” Looking at him, Bernard continued, “given she looks ravishing, wouldn’t you like to ravish her later?”

Andy nodded his head. I immediately blushed but Bernard pushed an image into my mind of Andy with a large cock fucking me. Instantly, I again felt a shot of arousal. “I see Hannah likes the idea too. Look how she blushes with need.” Bernard’s words stung, but all I could do was smile up at Andy with a sensual and inviting smile.

As he sipped his drink, Bernard looked at me laughing, “Hannah, you are becoming quite the slut.” He looked across at the table where the young men had been admiring me, “it is not nice to tease young men without rewarding them in the end.” He then got up and walked over to where they were sitting and talked to them for about 5 minutes before coming back to me. As he did, they kept looking my way and smiling. Bernard simply said, “I think they will satisfy your need.”

“Now, why don’t you go to the ladies room and remove those sexy panties you bought today and on your way back to the bar, give them to the young man admiring you. By the way, his name in Jamie.” I blushed deep red, but dutifully got up from where I was sitting and made my way back to the ladies room where I followed Bernard’s instructions. Slipping off the satin and lace black panties, I rolled them up into a ball and held them tightly in my fist as I walked back into the lounge. I tried to fight what I was doing, but one step after another I walked closer to his table. When Jamie looked up, I found myself bending down whispering “for you and your friends,” and then slipped the panty into his hand quickly walking back to my seat near Bernard. I was disgusted with what I had just done, but my heart was pounding, not with hate, but with pure animal arousal.

I heard Bernard chuckle, “isn’t it amazing the kinks one can quickly embed in a human mind?” He continued, “I guess you never considered coming here for a drink and some fun yesterday was a life changing event. Now look at you, all wet and hot with a table full of admirers.”

All I could do was sit there, pick up the new drink Bernard had ordered for me and take in the words he was saying. He was right, I was hot and wet from what he had me do. I hated it, but it aroused me so much. I was changing and could not stop it.

Throughout the drink, Bernard had me cross and uncross my legs giving Jamie and his friends a clear view of my bare pussy in the dim light of the lounge. Each time I did as he asked, a new thrill raced through my body. Not only that, but the alcohol from the drinks started to make me feel light headed. When Bernard suggested we retire to his room, I could only nod my head in agreement, there was no chance for me to resist. As we got up, he walked over to Jamie and I clearly heard him give the table his room number and mentioned, “give us 30 minutes”. Walking back to me, Bernard commented, “your night is just beginning.”

As I did in the previous night, I took Bernard’s arm and followed him to the elevator bank and up to his room. Again, we looked like the happy couple to anyone observing us. He could read the turmoil in my mind and simply said, “yes Hannah, tonight you will fuck those young twenty-somethings. Not only will you fuck them, you will enjoy it.”

Once inside his room, Bernard had me strip out of my dress in front of the picture window allowing me to be silhouetted in just a bra, garters, nylons and heels. Once done, he had me reapply my makeup and apply perfume to my body. Looking at me, my tormentor commented “the salon did an excellent job on you.” He handed me a drink I did not want nor need and simply said “drink.” I did.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and opening it, Bernard let in Jamie and his two friends. Immediately, I felt their eyes on me and my bare pussy which caused an embarrassing flood of lubrication. Bernard poured them all a drink and had me serve each one. I then sat on Jamie’s lap with my arms around him. As I did, I could feel his cock harden through his pants. That got me even wetter. I literally could feel blood pumping into my clit and feel it swelling. If a human being could go into heat like an animal, I was there. Bernard smiled, walked over and whispered “just like a bitch in heat.”

As I heard the words,I wiggled on Jamie’s lap causing his friends to comment, “OMG she is hot, look at her, she wants it.” Looking up at Jamie, I whispered, “I do.” I had no control over my actions or words, Bernard was the director and everything was playing out to a script he chose.

I found myself sliding off Jamie’s lap and onto my knees between his legs. My fingers went out, found his zipper and slowly pulled it down freeing his erect cock. As soon as I saw it, my mouth literally watered as did my pussy. I had to have it and within seconds my lipstick was coating the head of his cock as my lips devoured his hardness. Bernard made some comment I did not hear and Jamie’s friends got out their cell phones capturing the moment. I did not care as I was focused on only one thing....cock. I could not control a need being fueled by Bernard.

As I continued to suck on Jamie, I did not see his two friends moving under me and behind me. I was oblivious to my surroundings until I felt a cock enter my wet pussy. As my mind registered that penetration, another one pressed into my ass. My mind went on overload. I had three cocks in me at one time. Instead of screaming in terror, I cried out in passion. “OMG fuck me,” rolled out of my lips before I went back to suck on Jamie. As the young men continued to fill me, it did not take long for their excitement to win the battle. I felt Jamie’s cock pulse in my mouth and immediately felt his cock explode shooting jets of cum down my throat. At the same time the cock in my pussy and ass spasmed and I was flooded with copious amounts of semen at both locations. Throughout it all, Bernard filmed the action.

I lay there in a state of confusion. I had never done anything like this before and was incapable of breaking contact. My mind was screaming no, a loud no, but my body was not responding. As I lay there thousands of potent sperm were swimming towards my cervix and I was not on the pill. I should have been terrified, instead, I smiled as my body gripped the offending cock tight not wanting to let it go.

Finally, Bernard said, “why don’t you guys swap positions and enjoy what the others felt.” I went to open my mouth and say “nooo” but as I opened it, one of Jamie’s friends put his cock in it. “Now you can taste your pussy juice and my cum as you suck,” he laughed. I saw Bernard’s hand in all of this, These young men should not still be hard, but here they were ready for round 2. Worse still was my own body reacting again. I heard my own moans break the silence in the room as hard cock again filled my body’s openings.

My mind again slipped into a fog. Everything was a blur of sensations and passion. My body was electric, every sensation was amplified and I was a slave to physical pleasure. I could feel every movement in my mouth, ass and pussy. Worse, I wanted my body to tease and provide pleasure to these three men. Bernard was embedded deep inside my head and drove every response. Within minutes, Mother Nature took over and I felt a powerful spurt of hot semen in my mouth. Almost at the same time, my pussy and ass received the same treatment as I was deeply filled again.

I collapsed on the floor and heard a distant clapping. Bernard stood looking down at me as the three young men dressed and were shown the door. I was exhausted and could not move. I could feel cum leaking from my ass and pussy, while the taste of semen was still in my mouth. “Look at you,” Bernard commented, “a prim and proper lawyer turned whore.” As he said those words, a wave of arousal washed over me clearly evident to my tormentor. “What a beautiful response, you love what you are becoming.”

Before I could answer, there was another knock on the door and opening it, Bernard ushered in Andy, the bartender. I did not even try to hide my nakedness as I knew Bernard would not allow it. Instead, I just lay there dripping while the two men talked.

“As I said, Andy, she really loves to suck cock and given her present state, I am sure she wants to get at yours.” Andy nodded his head and looking down at me simply said “get over here.”

I crawled the few feet until I was against Andy’s legs. I heard the sound of his zipper being lowered and then the command to “get your mouth up here.” I knew what I needed to do. I also heard Bernard’s comment, “get her out of her high society clothes and she is simply a whore willing to satisfy a man....and tonight, her mouth will satisfy you.” Immediately, the need to suck Andy’s cock flooded through me and within seconds, I was devouring his hardness as if his cock were fine chocolate.

Bernard kept fueling Andy’s fire commenting “I’ll bet you have had your fill of the high society, professional women who look down on you and think they are better then you?”

Andy nodded, “you have no idea.” He pressed his cock deeper into my mouth.

Bernard added, “but look at what happens to them when you strip the fine clothes away, they are just cocksuckers, willing to get on their knees and please a man.” He then said, “isn’t that right Hannah.”

My head immediately nodded agreeing with him. I had zero control over head movements or mouth movements. I just continued sucking and smiling until I felt Andy’s hands holding my head in place. At that moment, he exploded again filling my mouth with warm cum that I immediately swallowed. Bernard looked on and simply told Andy, “anytime Hannah comes in after work, feel free to take her to a back room where she will please you anyway you desire. By the way, Ms. Lawyer likes it up the ass, so don’t be shy.” As Andy zipped himself up, tears ran down my cheeks, but I continued to smile. Bernard mocked me commenting “look how conflicted she is...smiling...crying and yet lapping up warm cum like it is a sweet milkshake.”

Once the door shut, my mind immediately cleared. It was as if a fog lifted and I could think clearly. Bernard had given me back some semblance of control. “You bastard,” was all I managed to get out before he started laughing.

“How is life on the other side of the fence Dear?” Bernard looked at me with a mocking smile.

“How could you do this to me?” I looked to him for a serious answer.

“I told you before, this is pure payback for what you have been doing to those young women and unfortunately my niece. I assume you have learned a lesson.”

I nodded my head. Bernard answered “good, but what I have created stays in place, there is no going back. I love the idea of a professional lawyer during the day and a little slut at night, don’t you?” If I could have hit him, I would have, but knew it was hopeless. He added, you have some first-class kinks embedded and will be the life of any party.”

Then a dark look fell over his face, “you screwed with the wrong family and for that you will continue to pay.” He laughed, “by the way, all of those young men were extremely potent, you might want to be on the pill”. Then he laughed, “oh I forgot, you have an aversion to the pill and condoms, so you just take your chances.” A look of horror broke out on my face. “You wouldn’t do that to me,” I screamed.

“I already have,” Bernard answered,.....".it will only be a matter of time before some young stud plows you deep and breeds you like the bitch in heat you’ve become.” He paused, “unless of course, you trade in cock for pussy.”

“Your not serious,” I muttered.

“Of course I am,” Bernard answered. “The choice is yours and it is a simple one for a woman as educated as you are.....will it be cock, or will it be pussy?” He then looked down at me, “maybe you need to try both before you decide”. Laughing, he added, “you will become a very popular lawyer with some of your clients for the extra service you provide.”