The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lounge Control

Hannah Webster was a successful lawyer and a mind controller. What happens when on a quiet Friday evening, Hannah meets a stranger with similar talents, but much stronger power. Suddenly Hannah finds roles reversed and the huntress has become the prey.

mc, mf, md, hu, nc

I had been in the hotel lounge many times before. Over the months, I found it was a favorite watering hole for the rich businessmen who traveled in and out of town in search of the next big deal. At 32, with a tall frame, long legs, soft red hair and an athletic body, I had no problem attracting attention with the cocktail crowd. Besides, the lounge was right around the corner from my law office which made my forays even easier.

I was blessed with a unique talent. I am a mind reader and even more then that, I am a mind controller when I want to partake. I discovered my talents by accident in college (that is another story), but rarely used them until recently when I decided to use them to aid in my law practice and improve my social life. If I needed a dinner date, I could walk into the hotel lounge and within fifteen minutes have a choice of candidates willing to entertain me for the evening. I did not see anything unethical about what I was doing; in fact, it seemed that everyone involved ended up enjoying themselves and having fun.

The mind reading was always unique. I could tell immediately what someone was thinking. One revelation to me was just how many women visiting were either lesbian or bi-sexual as I had just as many women as men express interest in me through their thoughts. Actually, I felt flattered.

Sipping my martini, I surveyed the crowd. I watched multiple men quickly glancing my way only to dart their eyes away when I looked in their direction. I had zero interest in these men as they seemed insecure and timid. A young attractive woman came over and sat next to me for a few minutes. Before she introduced herself, I knew her name was Cassie and that she worked downstairs from our office, was 26 and a timid lesbian. I toyed with her mind giving it short bursts of pleasure that I could see reflected in her eyes. At one point she flushed and I thought I may have pushed her too far and into a orgasm. I released my grip and Cassie got up and stumbled away confused about what had just happened.

As I was watching Cassie move away, I did not notice a tall, good looking, man in his early 40s sit next to me. By the time I noticed his presence, he was already ordering a scotch and getting himself comfortable. I quickly probed his mind and found out he was single, here on business and also visiting a niece at a nearby University. As I finished my initial mental exploration, Bernard, turned, smiled and held out his hand introducing himself. As I touched his hand, I realized my mistake almost immediately. My mind was assaulted by a power greater than my own. Trying to rebuild my defenses, I almost missed his whisper, “too late my Dear, I am already inside your head.” I knew that I was in trouble.

I sat there looking over at him unable to speak. In fact, for the longest time, my mind was blank. I knew exactly what he was doing as he catalogued and examined my every thought, emotion and memory. It was like I was being mentally raped. I should know as I had done it many times before.

He ordered me a 12 yr old scotch and told the bartender to keep the tab open. “I am sure Ms. Webster, will join me for a few more drinks this evening.” My immediate reaction was “how did he know my last name?” That was a stupid question as he now knew anything he wanted. Looking at me, he smiled and said, “Hannah, we have so much to talk about.” I sat there feeling my lips curl into a welcoming and friendly smile. Again, the smile was his work and not mine. I wanted to slap him and get out of here as fast as I could.

Bernard leaned uncomfortably close whispering, “now how does it feel to sit on the other side of the fence?”

Before I could answer, he had me finish my first scotch while he ordered a second. He then reached into his coat pocket and produced the picture of a beautiful young co-ed. “Do you recognize my niece, Juliet?” This was the same girl that I had picked up and played with weeks earlier. My hesitation in answering clearly did not please him.

“You should, as you mind fucked her weeks ago.” He looked at me and smiled and whispered, “turn around is fair play.”

He handed me a second scotch and I slowly sipped it. I didn’t want too as I had to keep my mind as sharp as possible to find a way out of my dilemma. “Sip away, my dear, you forget that I can read all of your thoughts. Your mind won’t be sharp when I am done with you. It will be dull and compliant. Cheers.”

He smiled as my glass went to my lips and I sipped the amber liquid. As I sipped, he talked. He took my arm and led me to a dark corner table out of the main view of the crowd. When the waiter approached, he ordered a club sofa with lime and ordered me a third scotch. “Club soda always keeps my mind sharp when I have a problem to solve.” I tried to make a comment, but he would not allow it. My lips would not move to form words. “You are in the listen mode right now, no talking.” I sat there sipping a third scotch.

Bernard looked across at me. “I saw what you did to that young woman earlier. Is that how you get your thrills?” Again I could not answer. He smiled and seemed to stare through me and then commented. “Admit it, you find me attractive. In fact, you find the thought of me sitting across from you like this arousing. I cause physical arousal in you.”

As soon as those words flowed from his mouth, I felt my nipples begin to harden. They not only hardened, but throbbed almost aching. Simultaneously, I became wet, not just moist, but wet. It was as if a floodgate had opened. He could clearly read the look of disbelief on my face. “What is it like to have your body respond to my words and thoughts? Thrilling isn’t it?” I could only sit there as a faint scent of my own arousal filled the corner by our table. Unable to move, I could only sip my scotch as wave after wave of arousal flowed through my body. I knew that I had to fight the sensations, but I also knew it was impossible as he had penetrated my mental defenses. He was now inside my head. As if to prove my point, he whispered, “that’s right, it is impossible to defend against me. I am already inside those defenses.”

As he sat across from me, I felt helpless. I knew that I had a stupid smile on my face and to those passing by, we seemed like a happy couple. Breaking the silence, Bernard chuckled, “I like daring women, are you daring Hannah Webster?” I could not answer, I just stared at him.

“Hannah, your arousal has made your panty very wet hasn’t it.” All I could do was nod my head. I watched as a devious smile crossed Bernard’s face. “Are your panties wet,” he asked in a whisper. I nodded.

“I think you should remove them and hand it to me. We can’t have you sit in wetness.”

I am sure Bernard saw a look of horror break out across my face. How could he expect me to do something like that right here in a public place. As these thoughts were running through my head, my hands were already slipping under the hem of my dress. I could not stop their upward movements as they pulled at the elastic waistband and slowly rolled my panty down to my hips. I could not stop my hips from rising off my chair allowing the panty to fall onto my thighs and then down my legs. I was horrified as I reached down and worked it over my heels and then pulling it into a ball, handed it to Bernard across the table.

“Good girl,” he whispered. Adding, “I knew Hannah was a good girl at heart.”

I watched as he held my panty in his fist holding it up to his nose. I knew he could smell my arousal, my defeat. When he again smiled and said, “watching me inhale your scent turns you on doesn’t it?” I immediately felt another shot of arousal. Each statement he made was a seed planted in my brain that germinated and grew. I had done the same to others many times before, I never thought it would be happening to me.

I felt him push new thoughts and ideas into my head that once there would become my new reality. With disbelief, I watched my hand go under the tablecloth and almost immediately felt my fingers touching my pussy in the middle of a crowded lounge. Instead of being repulsed, I felt total arousal and warm juices coated my fingers. Suddenly, I got the urge to taste them and before I could even think, my fingers were on my lips and my tongue was tasting my own fluids. Again, I felt a rush of arousal and looking across the table saw Bernard smile with approval. “We will have such a good time,” he commented as he asked the waiter for the check.

As he settled the bill. A new thought pushed into my mind. I was going to go to his room in the hotel. After all, he was the most interesting man in the lounge and I could not wait to find out more about him. Try as I might, the thought rattled around in my head.

“Will you join me in my room for a nightcap,” he asked with a knowing smile.

The answer was already ordained and I nodded my head, “I’d love too.”

He took my arm and escorted me to the hotel’s elevator bank. The entire time, I wanted to break away, scream and run, but I just walked next to him with a smile on my face. When the elevator door closed, I had an overwhelming impulse to kiss him and I did. Again, I knew Bernard was behind the feelings and thoughts. As my lips met his, they parted and we were soon in a deep embrace unaware if anyone else was looking. It felt like sparks of electricity were flowing through my body. I could literally feel my pussy lubricating preparing my body for what Bernard had planned.

When the door opened, he quickly took my arm and led me into his suite. As soon as the door closed, my hands went to my dress and before I realized what I was doing, I was standing in front of Bernard in only a bra and heels. All the time he was smiling. All the time, I was inwardly embarrassed especially when I looked up and saw all of the drapes in the room were open. I was not only exposed to Bernard, but to late workers in adjoining office buildings.

Walking over to the in room bar, my tormenter poured himself a drink commenting, “now you know how my niece felt.” He added, “but you have so much more to experience.” Then as I faced an open wall of windows, I slowly reached behind my back and felt my fingers unclasp the eye hook on my bra. Before I could resist, if that was even possible, my bra was off my shoulders and falling to the floor. I could see my reflection in the glass and was horrified as my nipples grew even harder. As I watched, my hands came to my breasts and my fingers began stroking my swollen nipples causing small electric shocks of pleasure and light moans. All the time, Bernard sat in the chair watching as I touched myself and despite every mental trick I knew, I could not stop.

Within seconds, I was on my knees facing the windows with one hand pinching hardened nipples while the other was between my legs touching my opening pussy. I felt my index finger act as a small dildo parting my lips and dipping slowly into the wetness within my body. As I looked out the window, I saw people in an adjacent building watching me. As they did, I took my fingers from my wetness and in a wanton display, licked them off. I reddened in embarrassment, but again could not stop.

Thought after thought echoed through my head. I knew they were all from Bernard. I knelt there in the room touching and watched his reflection in the mirror as he walked up behind me. Bernard closed the drapes and as I turned around, I saw the most magnificent cock I had ever seen in my life. My pussy literally spurted while my mouth salivated. Again, it was all Bernard, but it was my reality. As Bernard got his cock out of his pants, all I could think of was this was the sexiest, most manly and magnificent cock that I had ever seen. I needed to have it.

Bernard smiled as I opened my mouth and kneeling before him like some whore, I took him in. I did not do it gingerly, but with a hunger, experienced and knowing. His cock making contact with my lips created a glorious feeling, one I wanted to replicate over and over. Try as I might, I could not break his control and each stroke on my lips cemented his power even deeper.

Bernard positioned himself by a full length mirror so my eyes could see a reflection of every movement. “That’s a good girl, watch yourself,” he commanded and quickly my eyes went to the mirror where I watched my own reflection sucking his magnificent cock. I could not get enough. As he got close, Bernard pulled his cock from my mouth and as I knelt, he exploded on my face covering me with his thick, sticky seed. I could feel it hit my lips, cheeks and nose. It felt wonderful as it slowly moved down my skin. I had never experienced a facial before, but Bernard’s mental push insured this was the first of many in my future. My tongue darted out and licked his cum from my lips. As I did, he sent a burst of pleasure deep into my body. “From now on, you will crave that taste.”

Suddenly, my mind cleared and rational thought returned. I could speak. Looking down at myself, naked, kneeling, cum covered, all I could do was cry and whisper “why?”

Bernard simply smiled. “For too long it seems you have been abusing your gift and that is ok until it touched my family. Once it did, you were destined for a fall from grace.”

“What are you going to do with me?” I asked the question already knowing that I would not like the answer.

“Well, let’s just say tonight is just a taste of your new life and your new kinks. You will continue to be a successful lawyer during the day, but once out of the office, what a little slut you will become.”

“Why?”

“It took me weeks to get my niece back together again. Mentally she was a wreck. I promised her that you would pay. In fact, I may yet turn you over to her sorority as a maid and housekeeper.” He paused, “cleaning up after all of those girls and serving them in any way desired, might just be your new calling in life.”

Bernard continued, “just think how much fun you will have servicing about 20 beautiful coeds a day.” With that another shot of arousal raced through my body. Mentally, I was disappointed as Bernard just demonstrated that he was still in firm control.

He then got out his camera and made me pose for his enjoyment muttering “I need to preserve evidence of your first facial for posterity sake.” Each time he clicked the camera a sharp shot of arousal raced through my body. He saw the look in my face and simply noted, “the arousal you feel is from the new exhibitionist kink I have pushed into you. You do love showing off.”

He then looked at my body and declared, “Ms. Webster, we do need to make a few improvements.” At that point, my world became fuzzy and I knew he was pushing instruction after instruction into my defensive brain. Instructions that I knew I would carry out.

As my head cleared, I found myself again kneeling on the floor, this time on my hands and knees. I was literally wiggling my ass at him, hips high as if begging Bernard to take me from behind. He stood there with that magnificent cock erect again. God I wanted him in an almost perverse way. I knew these thoughts were not mine, but it made no difference, he controlled my thoughts and actions. As Bernard positioned himself behind me, I felt warm droplets of oil being spread over my ass. The sensations were magnified by his pushes and by the time the tip of his cock rested against my tight rosebud, it was all I could do to keep myself from pushing back against him.

“You are an anal virgin aren’t you Ms Webster?” Bernard asked in almost a nonchalant way.

I was incapable of lying as he could read my thoughts. I simply nodded my head.

“Well tonight is your lucky night as you will lose your anal virginity. In fact, you will beg me to fuck your ass before we are done.” I tried to shake my head no, but could not. I just knelt there with a smile on my cum smeared face wiggling my hips.

The pressure from behind was light as It seemed Bernard wanted to enjoy this moment. He placed pleasurable thought after pleasurable thought into my head until I felt my hips press back. Slowly, I felt my muscles relax as his cock began to penetrate. Without warning, I opened, allowing him in. As I did, I moaned and heard myself begging him.

“Please fill my ass, please Bernard.” I heard these words flow from my lips.

“As you wish, Ms. Webster,” Bernard replied as he slipped deeper into my body. Then, I simply said “fuck me,” and he did. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through me as Bernard penetrated virgin territory. It was not long before he was grunting and I felt rope after rope of hot cum fill my ass. As he exploded, I came hard and heard my lips calling his name.

As he pulled out with a loud “pop,” my tormentor whispered “Good Girl.”

Bernard stood up looking down at me. I could feel small droplets of his cum leaking from my ass and was humiliated, but anyone snapping a picture would have seen a smiling woman on her hands and knees clearly satisfied with what had just happened.

Bernard then pushed some new thoughts into my mind which I could not sort out. These thoughts would become actions when activated by trigger words that I knew he had implanted. He was good, better then I ever was and I knew he was establishing long term control. Without a word, I got up, dressed, checked myself in the mirror, touched up some makeup and turning, kissed Bernard goodbye.

“We will meet again soon,” he whispered into my ear and I knew we would. As I walked down the hallway, I could still feel droplets of cum leaking from my body. Instead of being revolted, I was thrilled. It reminded me of pleasuring Bernard, something that was now part of my psyche.