The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lotions and Potions

I remember when it all started. It was on a weekend getaway to the mountains, in the spring of this year. Just walking down the street, we found a small shop with all manner of locally made trinkets and gifts. Just browsing through the shop, I found a section of soap and lotions. I found it odd that there were no testers out, and I recall thinking, wow, they really could increase the sales if they let people try these. Right about then, an attractive sales lady asked if I would like to try some things. I was taken a little aback by the sudden offer, and I had not even really looked at the scents. As I looked at selection quickly, the names just did not seem to register.

Rather than the expected scents like lavender, peach, or seabreezee, I was looking at obedience, dominance, horny, and several others. My mind just did not seem to register what I was reading.

I stammered and looked down at the rack. Before I could say anything, she pumped a small amount from a bottle and rubbed it onto the back of my hand. Intuitively I pulled away simply for not being prepared. She giggled just a bit, and said not to worry, that I would notice it in a few minutes. She excused herself, and said she would check back with me. As she put the bottle down, I noticed the name, “Horny”

Wow, what a marketing gimmick I thought. I went back to looking around the shop, and really lost track of time. I found Diane again, and asked her if she found anything she liked. She looked down at my crotch, and said she had now. It was then that I realized that I had a huge erection poking the front of my pants.

I looked at her and said, well if you like it, she should give it a kiss. I thought she would give me a peck on the cheek, but no. Completely out of character, she quickly and skillfully unzipped my pants, grabbed my throbbing dick and gave it the equivalent of a French kiss!

It happened so fast, I did not react, other that an instinctive thrust of my hips when her lips wrapped around my swollen cock. Just that fast, she tucked me back in my pants and zipped me up.

My mind was racing. My dick was throbbing. My wife was just standing there, like nothing unusual was happening. Right then, the sales clerk reappeared. All she said was that the scent lasted for two hours, and there was no charge for the sample. I just looked at her and said “What??”

She again giggled and said no charge for the sample. I asked her what it was, and she said I had “Horny” and my wife had “Obedient.” She looked and my wife and simply said we should buy the sampler pack. Without hesitation, she picked up the sampler pack and walked over to the counter, paid for it, and just looked at me.

Slowly, it was sinking in. With a thunderous crash, it all sank into my head. Simple as it was, it appeared I had just stumbled into a fantastic new toy! Without another word, we were out the door and headed over to the hotel. I was done sightseeing for the day; I want to see some other sights!

As we walked into the hotel, I simply started talking to my wife. Not the usual chit chat, but rather I told her a simple series of wishes that I wanted her to do when we got into the room. She made no comment or protest, and as soon as the door closed to our room, she went to work. Into the bathroom she went, and I could hear the shower turn on. With the door open, I could see her seemingly expertly take the razor and shave her pussy bare. As she finished, I saw the glimmer in her eye as she saw me watching. Without pause, she turned the razor around and began to gently fuck her pussy with the curved handle of the razor. She smiles and calls for me to come join her in the shower. With un-characteristic attention to detail, I walk to the shower while removing my clothes. As I reach the door, I open it and take the razor from her hand, and then lick the handle.

A soft moan comes from her lips as I then kneel down and begin to lick her pussy. My tongue traces the outline of her pussy lips for a moment. As I can feel her hips begin to gyrate against my tongue, she grabs my head and pushes my face into her pussy harder. I oblige by penetrating her pussy with my tongue and being to then suck on her swollen lips. For long minutes this continues while she moans with pleasure. With my cock throbbing, I stand up behind her. She knows what I need, and bends slightly forward to present her pussy to my raging hard on. I reach around and grasp her ample tits, while she reaches for my rock hard shaft and guides it into her hot and needy pussy. I begin to thrust with almost a casual pride. I feel like I could fuck her like this for an hour, but her moans bring me back to the moment. She is ramming her ass back in unison to my thrusts. Since the pace is somewhat slow, she grinds her pussy into me at the moment ofmaximum penetration. For long minutes we continue until I feel her pussy clench around my cock, and she slams back into me with renewed force. Her moan becomes a scream of “yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me!”

After a minute of her ass grinding against my cock, she knows I still have needs. In a swift motion, she turns off the water, grabs the towels and begins to dry us off. She kneels down in front of me and without pause swallows my dick and begins to suck. With my need for thrusting still strong, I thrust while she sucks me off. She gently beings to fondle my balls, coaxing my moment of orgasm closer, she deep throats me like never before. I reach down and grab her tits yet again. I find her nipples hard and wanting attention. She releases my dick, but not my balls. She walks us to the bed where she lays down spread eagle, and simply says “fuck me again.” As I was raised to be a gentleman, I had to oblige. I lifted her legs over my chest and shoulders, and guided my glistening rod in to her wanting pussy. I slammed my cock in and out of her pussy in an ever quickening pace.

She grabbed my hand and slammed it on to one of her tits. I clenched on her nipple, while her other hand grabbed her other tit, and she did the same. I could tell she was about to come again, as I tensed up and, my thrust rammed home for the last time. As my cum burst into her pussy, her moan turned into a deep growl, along with a final gyration of her hips against my balls. After a few moments of ecstasy, we rolled over on to the bed to fall asleep.

When we awoke, I was wondering what the after affects of the lotion would be. I felt fine, and remembered it all. I nudged Diane. She rolled over and gathered the sheets to her. She never did like to sleep in the nude, or even in just panties. I asked her how she felt, and she only said that she did not know what got into her. I laughed, and said I knew. She looked at me, and I asked her if she remembered buying the lotion sampler. She thought for a moment, and said yes, but she did not know why. I was curious to know if the sales lady had told her as much as she told me. When I asked, she could not recall her making a sales pitch, only that she recommended buying the sampler pack, so she did. I had to know what all the other flavors in the sampler were, so while Diane got dressed, I looked in the bag and found not only horny and obedient, but dominate, slutty, forgetfulness, and the intriguing last bottle, inhibitions remover.

I knew then that the lotions and potions worked, as this had all been exactly as I had spoken to my wife on the way to the room. I could sense that this was only the beginning of a whole new chapter in our lives. Now I had to try horny on both of us at the same time.