The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lost Patrol of Taurus.

By The Slaver.

1. Capture.

A dense jungle, alive with the hooting and whistling of jungle creatures, was disappearing into shadowy night as the moon rose into the night sky. A patrol unit was making there way swiftly and urgently through the trees.

The commanding officer and his men had been captured as they entered a jungle clearing. A group of muscular men in black clothing, had jumped on them from behind, the patrol unit were bad out numbered.

Soon all the men were tied so they could not escape, blindfolded and gagged, and were lead deeper into the jungle. After about six hours the bound men and their captures reached a group of hills on the edge of the jungle.

The group entered a small cave in the base of one of the hills, for another hour they walked deep under-ground. They then entered an under-ground chamber. The chamber was huge, an arched roof rose high above the bound men’s heads, a choking smell of incense caught in their throats. Flaming torches were set at intervals round the chamber

Once in the chamber, the men were informed that they were all going to become obedient slaves of, and Worshippers of the Cock. Their thoughts and memories would be erased, they would be unable to resist. The men would ultimately become grovelling, brainwashed, cock worshipping, obedient sex-slaves. Their old lives would have no meaning any more, all they would want to do, is what they were told to do. And worship the cock. The army unit personal made loud muffled cries of anger, their captures just smiled at them.

Suddenly the men’s clothes were ripped off of them, and their blindfolds were removed. The men blinked in the bright greenish light. The chamber was carved out of solid stone, and was full of men dressed in black. All the men were 6′7 in height, of a slim build and with shoved heads. In the middle of the under-ground chamber stood a group of three strange looking altars. They looked a bit like tables, there were restraints on both sides of the altars, also there were stirrups hanging down from wooden beams at the bottom of each altar, into which a person’s legs could be put. One of the captures, who seemed to be the leader, who was called Hykos clapped his hands. A tall, misshapen figure, with an old and wrinkled face, and leaning on a sick hobbled into the chamber.

Behind him, came more, tall, shaven headed men swinging incense-burners. But these men were naked, but for the large carved jade dildos that hung around their necks. These men were acolytes-young warrior priests, who served The High Priest. The priest rapped his stick on the ground, twice.

The commander, a good-looking military officer, with a firm gaze, red hair and strong jaw, and about 6′6 was drag from his group of men. He tried to get away, but the number of men holding him was to great. He was drag across the chamber, and out of the chamber. Hykos and another group of acolytes followed The Commander out the chamber

“He is to be our sacrifice, of his mind, mouth and ass to the great cock.” Said the high priest, he voice like crumpled leaves. “But first, you six, good-looking men will learn to serve the great cock.” He rapped his stick again on the ground.

Three of the captive men were dragged kicking over to the altars, and through onto the altars on their backs. Both their arms and wrists were secured by the restraints, their legs and feet were secured into the stirrups. Finally their mid-section was held firmly down. Once they were firmly strapped in place, a metal incense-burner was swung over the bound men. The sweet-smelling smoke drifted across their faces, their heads started to spin. Curiously enough they felt no sensation of fear, just a calm acceptance. Ropes were pulled, the stirrups spread, the men’s buttchecks roses into the air slightly. The men pulled against their restrains, they moaned to be let go, but they could not be heard through their gags.

Suddenly a spinning lantern appeared over each of their heads, their eyes were drawn to them, they can not look away, or shut their eyes. More incense is blown into their faces. Chanting starts up from the men in the chamber. It is just a low murmur, but it sinks into the bound men’s brains.

Slowly they stop struggling, they start to weaken. Their expressions start to soften; the stop moaning. Slowly but surly they succumb, they becomes submissive, passive, willing to obey. Their perfect proportioned bodies are covered with sweat, their muscular shafts are capped with a spectacular, circumcised helmet head, and they were semi-hard.

Suddenly three acolytes’ step between the bound men’s legs, they each take a cock into their mouth, and start to suck on it. In their hand they each held their large carved jade dildos which they force in, and out of the three men’s butt-holes. But the men tied to the altars are now to far gone to care. The physical pleasure they were receiving from the fucking, and sucking, helped to push they over the egde, and succumb to the will of the cock worshippers. Their cocks erupts under the constant sucking there were getting. The cum they pumped out was gulped down by the acolytes sucking their cocks. They were now obedient slaves of the cock worshippers.

“You are now slaves of the cock, you will became COCK WARRIORS. You will capture more men to become slaves of the cock.” Said the high priest. He rapped on the ground with his stick.

The men were released from the altars. They are now totally submissive, eager to worship their new master. Once released from the altars, their gags were removed. Two of the men were told to rim the butt-holes of two of the acolytes, who have just sucked, and fucked them. Eagerly two of the men sink to their knees, and starts to lick out the acolytes, who thrust their butt into the men’s faces. The priest hobbled over to the other man, he was commanded to suck the priest’s cock. He took the priest’s cock into his mouth, and started to suck on the priest’s cock. The priest grabs the man’s head, and starts to hump his face. The priest, and the acolytes cum at the same time. The two men who were riming the acolytes, lick their cum up off the stone floor of the chamber. The guy sucking the priest’s cock, swallowed all the hot juicy cum that entered his mouth. The priest hit the floor with his stick, the three men were dragged from the chamber.

The priest turned, and looked at the last three soldiers, and stuck the ground with his stick. The three men were forced onto their knees, but they were still tightly held.

“You three will become Acolytes, and serve me, and the great cock.” He said. Incense was waved over the soldier’s head, like the other men, they suddenly felt no sensation of fear, just a calm acceptance. “Suck the acolyte’s dicks.” The priest cried, three acolytes stepped in front of the soldiers, and removed their gags. Once their gags were removed, the three soldiers opened their mouths wide, and swallowed the acolyte’s cocks.

The three soldier’s mouths were warm and wet, they succeed in sucking the three acolytes till they were hard and throbbing, and the acolytes started to moan with dazed pleasure. The acolytes grab the three soldier’s heads, and start to slowly hump the young men’s mouths. The three soldiers kept sucking and licking on the cocks in their mouths, the moans from the acolytes had stopped. Three of the captures stepped over to the three soldiers, and thrust the large carved stone Dildos they were holding straight into the soldier’s butt-holes. There was a dull moan from the soldiers, but they did not stop sucking the cocks in their mouths. Incense was waved over their heads.

The chanting started up again, “….Just relax….Enjoy….You must obey….Everything is slipping away….You must obey….You must obey…., You must suck cock…. Obey…Just relax and obey.” The soldier’s eyes roll up into the top of their heads, the minds were now totally gone. The three soldiers sucked on the acolyte’s hardening cocks. The acolyte’s cocks started to throb and shot. Gush after gush of hot man juice shot from their cocks. The Soldiers swallow all of the cum.

Everything faded away, so peaceful, totally empty, must obey, faded away, obey.

The soldiers were now eager sex slaves, totally under their new master’s control. The three soldiers were ordered to suck three more cocks. Three more acolytes stepped forward.

The three soldiers opened their mouths and take three new cocks into their mouths. The three soldiers began to suck the three 9″ uncut cocks with vigour. The three acolytes wrapped their hands around the back of the soldier’s heads, and began to pump the soldier’s mouths. The acolytes began to pump furiously as they felt their closeness to cumming, with a shuddering groan, they pumped creamy cum into the soldier’s mouths, who swallowed all they were given. The acolytes stepped away from the soldiers, who fell to the floor. The soldiers were dragged from the chamber.

2. SACRIFICE.

The commander was dragged into a smaller chamber and unceremoniously tied to a stone apparatus, in such away that left his cock, ass, and upper body exposed. The gag was taken from his mouth. Incense were thrust up his nostrils, all of a sudden his head was spinning around. An acolyte was lead over to The commander, He then thrust his 9″ uncut cock into The commander’s mouth. The acolyte griped The Commander’s ears, and began to fuck his face in earnest.

“Unnhhh ahhh…” The Commander cried, his voice muffled, by the cock in his mouth. Almost, immediately the acolyte cum in The Commander’s mouth. The Commander felt himself swallowing the juicy creamy cum.

Hykos walked over to The Commander, he reached forward and spread The Commander’s legs apart. Hykos then spat on his rock hard dick, and rammed it into The Commaneder’s ass-hole. A cry came from The Commander. Hykos fucked The Commander like he was nothing more than a piece of meat, in and out, deeper and deeper, went Hykos’s dick into The Commander’s ass. All he could do was cry and whimper. More incense was thrust up his nose.

The Commander felt a large load of Hykos’s creamy cum shoot up his ass. Suddenly both dicks were pulled out of The Commander, and wiped on his back. The Commander’s head throbbed, his mouth hurt, as did his ass. The chanting started up from the acolytes in the chamber. Subliminal messages started too enter The Commanders subconscious. “Obey…..Relax..Just Obey…Empty… Just Relax….Your Mind is Empty…You will obey.” The Commander become a totally submissive, eager, grovelling and obedient slave of the cock.

The Commander was released, and told to bend over. A carved jade dildo was thrust up his butt, and he was lead from the small chamber.

The door to the main chamber open, and The Commander was lead in, by Hykos. The chamber was packed with black clad men, all of whom were chanting quietly. The Commander was lead over to one of the altars, and laid on it, on his back. Only his arms tied him down, The Commander just lay on the altar. The jade dildo was removed from his butt.

The doors to the chamber opened again, the priest came into the chamber with a figure in a black clock and hood. The two walked over to the altar. “Behold, I give you The Chosen One, he who seeds the sacrifice, and makes him his own.” Cries the priest.

“Once The Chosen One has seeded the sacrifice, he will be for ever the chosen ones.” The chanting grow louder.

The Chose One through off his hood and clock. The man beneath the clock was 6″8, very well built. His long black hair was pulled back off his face into a pony-tail. His skin was well tanned and firm. His cock was erect, it was at least 10″ inches, and about twice the girth of a normal cock. He was jerking it with one hand to keep it hard. He step over to where The Commander lay.

Two acolytes walked over to The Commander, and lifted his legs up into the air. They then placed a leg over each of The Chosen One’s shoulders, lifting his butt off the altar. Incense was waved over The Commander’s head, which started to spine.

The Chosen One jerked his massif member till it was rock hard, and sticking straight out in front of him, it’s tip brushed The Commander’s butt crack. Yellow liquid was rubbed onto The Chosen One’s massif cock. He then plunged his cock into The Commander’s butt-hole. He wasn’t slow or gentle about it, he rammed it right in. The chanting grow even louder.

The Commander’s eyes widened and his body stiffened, and shock. The massif cock went in deeper, and deeper. It felt like his butt-hole was being ripped wide apart, as the cock went in deeper, and deeper. Suddenly The Commander went limp, and just lay still, moaning quietly, as more and more cock was pushed into him. More incense was waved over his head; more yellow liquid was poured onto The Chosen One’s cock. Finally all the huge cock was in The Commander’s butt.

He then pumped his cock in and out of The Commander’s once virgin but still tight butt-hole. Back and forth went The Commander’s body as The Chosen One furiously fucked him. Suddenly, without warning, The Chosen One’s huge cock erupted. Thick ropes of cum flew from The Chosen One’s cock into The Commander’s ravaged butt. The cock throbbed as shot after shot of cum erupted from it.

“Behold, the sacrifice have been seeded, they are now one.” Chanted the priest. “He must drink the milk of The Chosen One, and be at one with the great cock.” The Commander was released from the altar, and made to knee before The Chosen One. Cum leaked from The Commander’s butt. His mouth was forced open; The Chosen One stepped forward. None to gently he pushed his hardening massif cock into The Commander’s mouth, who gagged, on the massif member entering his mouth. The Chosen One hit The Commander round both his ears. He gagged one more time, then took more, and more of the cock into his mouth. He started to move his throat mussels up and down the huge cock, taking more, and more cock into his sore throat. The Chose One starts to hump The Commander’s mouth faster, and faster, deeper and deeper. The commander suck harder, and harder. He could smell the scent of man; he so wanted to have the milk of The Chosen One.

The Chosen One arched his back, pushed deeper into The Commander’s mouth. He pump shot, after shot of cum down The commander’s throat, who swallowed every last drop of cum. “It is done, they are now one. Fit the devices of bondage on the sacrifice and remove him.” Said the priest.

The Commander was forced back onto the altar, and held down. Two acolytes stepped forward. One grabbed The Commander’s ball-sacs, and pulled they away from his body. The second acolyte fixed a metal cuff behind The Commander’s balls, when the cuff was in place, the other acolyte let go of the ball-sac. Then The Commander’s cock was fred though a metal tube, which was then joined to the cuff, this meant that The Commander’s cock would always point downwards, and not be able get erect, he would have to piss sitting down. He was then flipped over, and a caved jade dildo was pushed up his butt, and fixed in place with clay. He was them lead from the chamber, an obedient, submissive slave of The Chosen One.

3. Acolytes.

The three soldiers that were to became acolytes were kneeling naked, and bold headed in an anti-chamber. They were just looking straight a head, waiting to be told what to do.

The priest hobbled into the chamber, three tall shaven headed, black clothed men behind him. “You three, are going too become trained in the ways of the Acolyte Brotherhood.” Said the priest. “First, you are going to empty all your man-seed from your now useless cocks. From now on you have no use for them.”

The three tall men placed a stone bowl in front of each of the naked soldiers. “Now, you three will play with your tiny dicks till you are completely empty. Being.” They were told. Like someone sleep-walking the three soldiers gripped their cock, and started to jerk themselves off. The priest watched the soldiers for a minute, or so. After nodding to the three shaven headed men, standing behind the three, now wanking soldiers, he left the anti-chamber.

“I’ve had you three cum repeatedly for the last 45 minutes.” Said the priest, as he entered the anti-chamber. The room was filled with the heavy ragged breathing of the three soldiers, as they pumped at their long since dried up dicks. The three soldiers grunted as their cock’s stiffened, and there sweat covered bodies moved in a series of intense thrusts. They moaned as their organs lurched to a climax, three small white bubbles of fluid formed in their piss slits. They shook their deflating members; the bubbles broke free, and fall into the creamy cum in the bowls on the floor. Their bodies collapsed onto the floor, their cocks ached from the constant abuse of the past 45 minutes. None of them could pop another load. “Now, you must drink the seed of man. Drink your cum.” Ordered the priest. The three soldiers got back onto their knees, they lent forward, and picked up the stone bowls off the floor. They tilted their heads back, and swallowed the creamy liquid in the bowls.

The priest hit the ground with his stick. The three shaven headed men pushed the soldiers onto all fours. “Now, you must feel the hand of the great cock.” He said. The three men started to work two of their fingers into each of the soldier’s butt-holes, low moans could be heard. Another finger was pushed in, the three soldiers pushed back onto the invading fingers. Suddenly the last fingers and the thumb were tucked underneath the other three fingers, and a whole hand was thrust into each of the three soldier’s butt-holes. The three soldiers moan, as their butt-hole snap shut around the men’s wrists that were invading their butts. The hand went in and out of the butts. Guttural groans come from the soldiers, as their useless organs lurched to a climax that produced nothing. The three soldiers were now just shells of their former self’s. The priest hit the ground with his stick. “You are now ready to serve the great cock, remove them to the main chamber. And start there training. He ordered. The hands were pulled out of the soldier’s butts, and they were lead away.

4. COCK WARRIORS

The three men that were now Cock Warriors did not need much training, they were, or had been train soldiers. So they were now on a raiding party with Hykos, and three other warriors. The group of warriors soon found, and over-powered a small patrol of men. The patrol were stripped, bound and gagged, and taken back to the under-ground chambers.

Once the Cock Warriors were back, and the patrol were in the main chamber. The warriors were told too strip, and bend over stone slabs in the cave where they lived. Shaven headed men entered the cave, and positioned themselves behind each of the warriors, they spread the warriors’ legs apart. The men lunged forward, the warriors gasped as they felt the intrusions in their butt-holes. “‘They felt like battering rams up their rectums. The warriors whimpered.

The shaven headed men pushed more, and more of their throbbing cocks into the warrior’s butts. They shoved their dicks in deeper, and deeper. The warriors whimpered and squirmed, against the buffeting the men were giving their rectums. The shaven headed men immediately started a hard and fast thrusting, in and out of the warrior’s butts. They dicks rubbed across the warrior’s prostates, bolts of pleasure bust through the warrior’s bodies. The shaven headed men redoubled their thrusting; they could feel their climax approaching.

Finally their cocks erupted cum deep into the warrior’s rectums. The men pull their cock out of the warrior’s butt-holes, with a “pop”. The warriors just lay on the stone slabs, as their balls tighten, and they shot cum between their bodies, and the slabs they bend over. All the warriors have a dazed expression on their face.

The patrol of Taurus was reported missing, where about not known. But the priest and his people know. But they were not going to tell.

THE END.