The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE LOST PATROL.

BY THE SLAVER.

The three army personnel were caught just after dawn, just before their patrol was due to end. The three men had just entered a burnt-out house in a deserted village they were searching.

The commanding officer and his men were captured as they entered the rooms at the back of the burnt-out house. A group of muscular men in hoodies and black clothing, jumped on them from behind, the three men were badly out numbered. Soon all three men were tied so they could not escape, blindfolded and gagged, and were lead deep into wasteland. After about four hours the bound men and their captures reached a group of hills on the edge of the wasteland. The group of men entered a small cave in the base of one of the hills, for another hour they walked under-ground. They entered an under-ground chamber.

Once in the chamber, the three men were informed that they were going to became obedient slave of the WORSHIPERS OF THE COCK OF SAGITTARIUS. The very group the captured men had been sent to fright. Each man would be strapped into one of THE DEVICES. Their thoughts and memories would be erased, they would be unable to resist. The men would ultimately become grovelling, brainwashed, cock worshipping, obedient sex-slaves. Their old lives would have no meaning any more, all they would want to do, is what ever they were told to do, and worship large cocks. The three army personal made loud muffled cries of anger, their captures just laughed at them.

Suddenly the three men’s blindfolds were removed, they blinked in the bright greenish light. The chamber was craved out of solid stone, towering stone pillars entwined with carvings of men sucking on large cock, or being back-ended, supported a high ceiling. In the middle of the chamber stood a group of strange looking machines. One looked a bit like an operating table, there were restraints on both sides of the table, also there stirrups in which a person’s legs were put. On a table next to the machine was a control panel, and a pile of strange metal devices. One of the captures, who seemed to be the leader of the group, called Medok clapped his hand, and pointed too the commanding officer.

The commander, a good looking officer, with a firm gaze, dirty blond hair and a strong jaw, called Thompson, was dragged from his group of men. He was untied and stripped naked. He tried to get away, but the number of men holding him was to great Thompson was dragged across the chamber to the table, and strapped down onto it’s cold metal surface. Both his arms and wrists were secured be restraints, his legs and feet were secured into the stirrups. Finally Thompson’s mid-section was held firmly down. Once he was firmly strapped down, a metal headpiece was attached to his head. On the forehead end, there were several ridged extensions leading to the skin of Thompson’s forehead, the tail-end of the headpiece, run over the man’s crown to the nape of his neck. Over his eyes were put a pair of goggles.

A handle was cranked, the stirrups spread, the commander’s legs opened wide, showing his butt-hole and cock. A strange looking machine was attached to his limp dick, and near his butt-hole crack. Wires were then attached to the headpiece, goggles and the strange looking machine. The table was then tilted so that it stood up right. Medok then turned a switch on the panel, the machine sprung into life.

Thompson pulled against his restraints, he shouted to be let go, but he could not be heard through the gag in his mouth. I must not succumb to this machine he thought. Suddenly inside the goggle a spinning spiral appeared, his eyes were drawn to it, he could not look away, or shut his eyes. Slowly he stopped straggling, he starts to weaken. His expression starts to soften, he starts to make low muffled moans. Slowly but surly he succumbs to the machine, he becomes submissive, passive, willing to obey. His perfect proportioned body was covered with sweat, his muscular shaft was capped with an spectacular helmet head, it was semi-hard.

He had been on the machine for about 15 minutes. Suddenly the machine on his cock started to suck on it, and a large red plastic dildo forced it’s way up Thompson’s ass. But Thompson was to far gone to care. The physical pleasure he receiving from the fucking and sucking, helped him to succumb to the will of the WORSHIPPERS OF THE COCK OF SAGITTARIUS. His cock erupts under the constant sucking it was getting , the mind control process of the headpiece completes itself. Thompson was now an obedient slave of the cock worshippers.

While the device had been working on Thompson, the sergeant of the group had been trying to get free, but the number of men holding him and the private was to great. The two men were trapped, forced to watch what was happening to their commanding officer. The sergeant felt the grip on him lessen, he suddenly pulled free of the men holding him, and run for the door. A few feet from the door of the chamber steel rings dropped onto him from above, he became trapped and unable to escape, the rings held him tight in their grip. The men laughed at their hapless captive. Sergeant Tyler tried to fight the bonds holding him, but he could not get free.

At last, Thompson was released from the device, he was now totally submissive, eager to please his new masters. Once released from the table, Thompson was told to rim Medok’s ass-hole. Eagerly the commander sunk to his knees, and started to lick out Medok’s ass-hole. Tyler could not believe what he was seeing. Some of the captures had stripped Tyler naked. One of the captures placed a metal headpiece onto Tyler’s head. Thompson was lead over to were Tyler stood naked bound in the metal rings. The commander was told suck the sergeant’s cock. Thompson took the sergeant’s circumcised cock into his mouth, and started to suck on Tyler’s dick.

The commander’s mouth was warm and wet, he succeeded in sucking the sergeant till he is hard and throbbing, and the sergeant was dazed with pleasure, muffled moans could be heard through the gag in his mouth. Suddenly on the wall appreciate Tyler a slow pulsing spiral appeared, he tried to look away, but he could not. He tried to resist, but could not.

He felt so helpless….Oh god, that mouth on my cock….Relax….Want to cum….Getting hard to remember…Can not think straight….That mouth on my cock….fills so good….Uuunnn….Aahhhh.

Thompson kept sucking and licking on the dick in his mouth, the moans from Tyler had stopped. One of the captures stepped foreword to Tyler, and thrust a large hard black dildo straight up Tyler’s ass-hole.

Hell, what’s that that’s just entered my ass….Just relax….Enjoy….Everything is jusy slipping away….Must obey….Everything is slipping away…..I want to cum….Must obey….Ah Aaa…. My ass….Must obey….That mouth on my cock….Obey.

Thompson was pulled off of Tyler’s cock, as soon as there was no mouth around his cock, Tyler’s cock started to cum. Gush after gush of his man juice shot from Tyler’s cock. The sergeant tried to thrust his hips in time with the gushes of cum from his cock, but the bonds held him tight.

Everything faded away, so peaceful, totally empty, faded away, must obey. The sergeant was now an eager sex-slave, totally under his new master’s control. Medok had Thompson released from his bonds, and the gag taken out of Tyler’s mouth. Medok then orders Tyler to suck his cock.

Tyler fell to his knees, and opened his mouth and took all of Medok’s cock into his mouth. He began to suck Medok’s 9″ uncut cock with vigour. Medok wrapped his large hands around the back of Tyler’s head, and began to pump his cock in and out of Tyler’s mouth. Medok began to pump furiously as he felt his closeness to blowing his load, with a shuddering groan, he pumped creamy cum into Tyler’s mouth, who swallowed all that gushed into his mouth. Medok stepped away from Tyler, who fell to the floor.

Medok turned, and pointed to the private, and then across the chamber. Private Timmos was dragged across the chamber and unceremoniously thrown across, and tied to an wooden apparatus, in such away that left his cock, ass, and upper body exposed to the world. The gag was taken from his mouth. Two small bottles were thrust up his nostrils, all of a sudden Timmos’s head was spinning. Tyler was lead over to Timmos. Tyler then thrust his fat hard cock straight into Timmos’s mouth. Tyler gripped the private’s ears, and began to fuck his face in earnest.

“Unnhhh aahhh, ssttopppp….”Timmos cried, his voice muffled by the cock he was sucking. Almost immediately, the sergeant cum into Timmos’s mouth. The private felt himself swallowing the hot creamy cum. Tyler pulled his cock out of Timmos’s ass-hole, and wipped his cock on Timmos’s chest.

Thompson was lead across to Timmos, Thompson reached forward and spread his legs apart. The commander then spat on his hard dick, and then rammed it into the private’s ass-hole. A loud cry came from the private. Thompson then fucked Timmos like he was nothing more than a priece of meat, in and out, deper and deeper, went the commander’s dick into Timmos’s ass-hole. All Timmos could do was whimper and cry.

Suddenly Timmos felt a large load of Thompson’s hot cum shoot up his ass-hole. Thompson pulled his cock out of Timmos’s ass, and also wipped it on Timmos’s chest. The private’s head was throbbing, his mouth hurt, as did his ass-hole. Medok placed a metal headpiece onto Timmos’s head, a spinning spiral appeared on the wall in front of the private. Subliminal messages started to enter his subconscious mind.

Relax….Clear your mind….It’s so easy to let go….You’re so totally content….It felt so wonderful. Everything is just fading away….So content….Relax….So content….Relax. You’re so totally empty….You must obey….Obey….Obey. Timmos was now an obedient slave to cock, he would do anything to suck a large hard cock.

Timmos was released from his bonds, The three men were then told by Medok to look at the wall in front of them, on which, suddenly appeared a paten of coloured lights, every now and then images of naked men sucking cock, or taking large cocks up their back-side were also flashed on the wall. Suddenly the lights on the wall stopped, the three men just stood looking at the wall, waiting to be told what to do.

Medok clicked his fingers, the three men were lead out of the chamber, and into a smaller one. In this chamber was a line of stalls, each naked man was lead to a stall, and told to bend over, with their asses point to the back wall of the stall. All three men did as they were told. The three men that lead the captured men to the stalls, slid black rubber tubes onto each man’s dick. The three men then went and stood in front of Thompson, Tyler and Timmos. There was a quiet chugging sound as the machines attached too their dick started their rhythmically working, the cylinders rode up and down very slightly as the vacuum caused sucking waves to run along the soft rubber tubes. Thompson, Tyler and timmos moaned softly, as they struggled to resist the mounting pleasure the machine were inducing. As the rubber tubes sucked and massaged their cocks, it was only a question of time. The machines were designed to be irresistible, also they were tireless.

The three men moaned as the machines sucked their sensitive testicles. As they moaned the captures thrust their cock into the three men’s open mouths. The three men sucked the cocks eagerly. With a strangled cry, Timmos cum first, he shot his spunk helplessly into the hungry rubber tube of the machine. Thirty seconds later Thompson shot his spunk into the machine, ten seconds after him, Tyler shot his first load. But the machines did not stop, on and on they went, suck more and more spunk out of the three men’s cocks.

After about two hours the men were sucked dry, when each of the men fucking their faces cum, new one took over the face fucking. After the men had been suck dry, they were cleaned up, completely shaved al over, so they were totally bold. Then a metal C.B device was put on each of their cocks, and finally they were encased in rubber.

It was night-time as the three men were taken by sea to the temple of The Cock Of Sagittarius, on an iland just off the coast, their old army lives forgotten.

THE END.