The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The lost King.

All characters portrayed are 18 or more years old.

The 1400s, a minor kingdom now lost to history that was ruled by a King whos name has become only a footnote in dusty tomes held in a few of the more obscure European libraries. It was unclear when She had arrived, conflicting accounts, anecdotes that didn’t quite fit together, jealousies and rivalries all muddy the waters from an already scant historical period for that part of the world. Her impact was undeniable, radical alteration of local and subsequently global diplomacy by means of her uncanny influence on the men she encountered. Perhaps history should more correctly record that as the men who encountered Her, willingly or otherwise.

From what can be pieced together it seems sometime in the summer of 1488 She became the consort of the King, how and where they met is unknown but Her influence soon spread through out the royal court and family. The Queens death hit the small nation hard, it was unexpected and brought change in a household that clung to power by the narrowest margins. Discontent had been seething in the kingdom for years, the disparity between those in the court and the more populous minor subjects outside of it had become ever more striking in recent decades. The speed at which the King had been found in the company of another lady was viewed with distaste, the Queen just buried and then She was by his side and always with a whisper to his ear. The business of nations would soon be over for another day, evening was the time the King longed for, for his new lover had a veracious sexual appetite and he would often fall asleep to the whispers of her calming voice.

A new world beckoned and funding was required for the kind of expedition that could make an empire or break a kingdom. Consideration that would need careful thought, Her advice was always going to be a significant part of his reasoning and few would even contemplate arguing with Her. Her smile that could have sent men to war was well understood by the more Machiavellian members of the court, the smartest of which stayed silent after some members of the council died in circumstances that could only be described as odd.

In spite of Her efforts and machinations the facts as they were known were laid before him, the risks weighed, the arguments reasoned out. It was late, he should think about this overnight, her soft words quietening his mind, her hand slid down his shoulder to his hand and she led him away.

Her last attempt at dissuasion failed, he expected her to agree, he was the King.

“Wrong”, she said plainly.

Who should dare contradict the King? A thought there was no time to articulate before she was upon him. Alone in the Kings chambers with him seated, she leapt, a pounce of a distance that no human being would have managed. Her legs wrapped around him, cracking the back supports of the chair as she slammed them shut, her arms pinned his. Before he could react her breast split asunder and a thousand tendrils sprang fourth some wrapping her victim, others piercing his flesh to monitor his bodies rhythms. In seconds she had total control, no man could resist her, no man could fight back. Technology untold millennia more advanced held him in position and began its takeover, her face pressed against his which put her close enough for the powerful magnetic projectors in her skull to stop his mind in an instant. Her eyes phased from one trance inducing color to another depending on the feedback She received from the sensors now strategically placed in and around his body. Eye to eye she took him over, piece by piece she owned him. The King was reprogrammed to obey, long live the King.

* * *

There was more in this household to consider, statistical probability based on prior monarchs and similar kingdoms suggested that the heir would become King within five years. Without further orders it was assumed that the mission will last that long so the heir became a viable target for control. To this end She began calculating.

* * *

With more control of the King Her plan moved forward, the pieces of Her game moved by day and night, advisors became traitors, fools became wise men to be listened to and around the kingdom Her will was executed. Treaties were signed, money changed hands, promises made. The hand of the Kings son was sold repeatedly to any household who could further Her ambition. A great plan was executing, one that started a century earlier and would stretch into the centuries to come.

The Kings son, the heir apparent, was sat up in bed as she entered, awake given the failing health of his father who was not the man he had been just a few weeks ago. Youthful and naive he would not have stood any chance against Her will. Swiftly She was by his side, sitting on the edge of the bed. She smiled broadly, monitoring his heart rate, irises and a hundred other human tells. Their eyes met and locked, Her hand slipped under the covers, it was warm as it folded slowly around is leg, Her fingers slowly caressing his inner thigh. He blushed and stuttered, unable to think of what to say, surprised by Her beauty and Her approach. Her eyes held his, Her hand slid upward, brushing his growing erection, their eyes still bound, his gaze fixed on the now trance inducing colors within them. She formed a circle around his glans and slowly started a gentle rhythmic motion, back and forth, back and forth. He was immobilised by fear and inexperience, unable to look away his face showing the growing pleasure, slight contortions, the odd gasp. She intensified her attack on his senses.

With one flick the sheets came off and in a single well calculated movement She straddled him, accepting him into Her, drawing him deep inside, holding him tight with Her arms, not the hold of a lover but that of a predator. A thousand sensors monitored him, expertly considered motions of the hips, the unnaturally powerful contractions of Her insides, gripping, tugging, massaging. He panted, she put his arms around her and rocked her hips faster sensing his youth would mean an early release. “It feels so good doesn’t it?” She spoke melodiously into his ear, her voice carried a strange rhythm, “That’s good, let me do all the work, it feels so good when you let me do everything for you”. Long slow strokes, up and down then fast brutal movements of Her hips, all the time Her body worked on his, drawing him closer to orgasm. He felt it with in him, the edge was approaching, the point of no return but the amazing feeling of being pulled back inside, like a thousand tongues and hands working on his desire. He grunted, groaned and shook and She monitored his release, eight contractions, a considerable amount of fertile semen. The drugs bled out of Her, through his skin and into his mind. She pushed him back against the bed, pressed Her head against his and began the conversion while the vacuum within Her kept him erect. His mind saw the world through Her eyes, Her hips rocked into life to give him another re-enforcing orgasm, his own seed providing the lubricant. With no thoughts of his own his arms fell limp by his side as his mind was washed.

The following weeks brought chaos, civil war and approaching armies, the fortress was locked up as all the battle fronts where drawing closer to the source of the misdeeds, broken promises and lies. In the distance the orange glow of fires could be seen, with Her objectives in sight the kingdom had to stand for just another week. As she destroyed her counterpart created, what was two kingdoms would now become one.

* * *

New orders had arrived, departure time was close at hand and a landing site had been selected. One specimen was required, the heir apparent would fulfil that role. Not because his future kingdom was now a wreck or that his father was a burned out shell but that he was simply closest to hand and met the required criteria. Young and fit enough to survive the arduous journey and mostly under control, transport could take two months by their measure and he was the ablest to survive the rigours of the trip. She would prepare him.

He awoke with a start to find her in the bed, her calming words stopping is panic and flight for he still feared her. In a second she rolled him onto his back and tore off his robe, her eyes fixed on his she descended, always watching, always monitoring. Shock had prevented his excitement, but her lips soon changed that. His foreskin pulled back she sucked him into her, her soft lips rolling over the head, her tongue worked the ridge. He stuttered and She hushed him, Her eyes transfixed him like those of a wolf, unblinking and set on her quarry. He hardened, and she drew him deeper, his glans slipping down her throat as her head rose and fell, her tongue expertly working him. He panted and groaned, his breathing quickening as lubricant leaked from him and she swallowed it all. Switching to hand she encouraged him “Let go for me...Good boy” She knew those would be the words to trigger his response. “Surrender” she gently called as She again took him deep, Her throat massaged his head and shaft in a way no lady could possibly do but those eyes stayed locked on his. She felt him thicken and then the contractions as he trembled, She swallowed loudly, drinking him. As he slept She conditioned him further.

* * *

She took him from the fortress in the dead of night, a night with no moon but She needed no light to see by. Past the guards on the tower, past the guards on the gates, past the guards on the drawbridge. She had met them, controlled them and taken their minds one by one, there was no Her or She but that which must be obeyed. An obedience not formed of reverence or fear or admiration but of unquestioning mindless submission. Ecstasy had been their pathway to extinction, lust the key to their conquest, her sex the doom of them all.