The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. Gratitude for inspiration to Tabico’s Yellow. At the time of this story, Jill McCall and Daivya Kapur are recently married and Daivya is on voluntary probation having been acquitted of her crimes on grounds of diminished capacity due to demonic possession . . .

The Lost City of X.

by Vanderbilt.

Part 1—The Point of No Return

The metallic grey helicopter swung low over the canopy of forest trees, clouds of steam gently rising off them. The tree canopy stretched beyond the horizon, an endless verdant plain, clear blue sky above.

The helicopter banked and veered down the route of a small river which slashed through the trees, then it lifted again, only to stop and hover over a large circular clearing in the forest. In the clearing, a jeep could be seen by the entrance of a wide dirt track, the figures of three women leaning against it. One of the women waved at the helicopter.

“That’s Trisha,” said Jill. Her stomach pitted. “This is a really bad idea.”

Daivya squeezed her hand. The two of them sat strapped into the seats in the back of the helicopter. Jill peering out the window, chewing on her lip.

Daivya leaned in, “It will be fun. And you cannot spend the rest of your lives ignoring each other.”

Jill didn’t respond. In theory, remaining friends with Trisha sounded terribly mature and reasonable, but now that they’d arrived in the middle of nowhere at Trisha’s invitation, the idea seemed distinctly less appealing.

“That’s Kim and Anh,” said Jill. Trisha’s post-grads, a pair of cute Asian twins who could only be told apart by their respective blue and purple hair streaks.

“Oh, good! I like them,” said Daivya. She squeezed Jill’s hand again as the helicopter touched ground. “I remember speaking with them at your Christmas party last year.”

Jill grunted. Yeah, at the then Trisha and Jill’s place, back when Day (her pet name for Daivya) had just been Jill’s ultra-closeted religious nutjob (Trisha’s “pet name” for Daivya) gym partner and fellow researcher at Infinity City U. Not Jill’s new wife. Not the recently trialed and acquitted avatar of an ancient snake demon calling itself The Naga. And that wasn’t by any means the end of the changes.

“Really bad idea,” muttered Jill.

Jill clambered out, her backpack slung over her right shoulder, and then crouched beneath the clattering blades waiting for Daivya.

Daivya patted the pilot on the shoulder, shoving a wedge of notes into his hand before following Jill out. The wind from the blades whipped around them. Jill’s unruly blonde hair blew over her face, while Daivya’s loose raven-black ponytail streamed in the air.

Jill took Daivya’s hand and they ran together, heads down, from underneath the blades. They reached the jeep.

“Jill!” Trisha wrapped her arms around Jill’s shoulders.

Jill awkwardly air-kissed Trisha, placing one hand gingerly on the older woman’s flank, she refused to let go of Daivya with her other hand.

They turned and watched the helicopter rise back up into the sky, waving back at the pilot.

“Daivya, so good of you to come,” Trisha inclined her head to one side as she spoke, eyes steady on Daivya’s face.

Daivya smiled, “Jill and I would not possibly have missed it, Trisha.”

Trisha blinked, her closely-cropped silver hair and neatly-pressed khakis immaculate as ever.

Jill wondered who Trisha had ironing her clothes now. Not the twins. She used the twins for . . . other things. Jill flushed as Kim slipped a familiar hand around her side.

“Hello again, Jill,” Kim whispered. “Too, too long, hotness.”

Anh whispered something more graphic in her other ear. Thankfully, Daivya couldn’t hear, too busy helping Trisha to put the backpacks in the back of the jeep. Jill could hear them discussing crypto-archaeology, Trisha’s field. The reason they’d been forced to trek into the rain forest to meet her.

Trisha hopped into the driver’s seat, igniting the engine. Daivya climbed in the backseat and Jill moved to follow.

Kim and Anh piled past her. The only seat left for Jill just happened to be the one upfront beside Trisha. Trisha looked forward over the wheel, apparently unaware.

Yeah, right, thought Jill.

“Kim, could you sit in the front so I can sit beside, Day please?”

Kim hesitated. Trisha turned her head ever-so slightly and Kim jumped over into the front passenger seat. Jill still glowered.

“Thank you, Kim,” said Daivya, “Take a seat, sweetheart.”

Grinning now, Jill slid past Anh and settled in beside Daivya. Daivya put her arm around her shoulders. Trisha engaged the wheels and started the jeep down the wide dirt track towards the Lost City of X.

* * *

X.

Creepers slithered over the white angular masonry, vines wrapping around curious pillars and cupping giant spherical stones. The air hung hushed and still. The pungent smell of fervid plant growth pervaded the cracked plazas and ruined paths.

Small white step pyramids surrounded the central plaza in the middle of which lay a shallow empty bowl, four curved pillars arranged around it at the compass points. A slender walkway arched out into the center of the bowl ending on a small circular platform. The creepers turned away from the bowl, refusing to go past the pillars, creating an oasis of shocking white. From beneath the vines, grotesque hieroglyphs and carvings peeked out from the pyramid walls.

Four women climbed up the central stairs of one of the small step pyramids, picking their way over the thick vegetation running over the stone.

“No animals ever? Not even insects?” Daivya followed Trisha as she led the way to the top.

“No. We’ve never seen a thing, just the plants—and as you can see,” Trisha turned and pointed to the center of the plaza, “some places even the plants don’t go.”

Trisha looked down and past Daivya. “How are you doing Jill?”

Jill waved her hand. Fine.

Behind her, Rowan, a curvy blonde senior undergrad, brought up the rear. Jill no longer needed to guess who ironed Trisha’s khakis these days. Frankly, it came as a relief, maybe they’d both moved on.

Kim and Anh had been left cooking back at the base camp, a tight circle of canvas tents filled with some impressive electronics as well as more conventional camping supplies. Everything meticulously ordered and placed to Trisha’s specifications. Trisha reached the top of the pyramid and moved to one side of the platform to allow the others to join her.

Daivya placed her hands on the mossy square wall in the middle of the platform, peering over the edge into the well, “What is down there?”

Trisha joined her, “A plant. Can you smell it?”

Daivya took a breath. Suddenly her head swam and a slow languorous warmth started to spread through her belly. Trisha watched her intently. Daivya shook her head and stepped back; Trisha looked surprised, but only for a second.

“It’s a lotus of some sort. Very old, very, very rare. From the hieroglyphs, we think the people here worshipped them,” Trisha warmed to her subject, “Each of the pyramids is hollow and, we believe, originally housed one plant. The others have died, this is the last one.”

Rowan looked at her with huge worshipful eyes. Jill hated to think how once, at that age, she’d been the one looking at Trisha like that.

Trisha stared into a vision of her own, “You can’t see it now, but the city actually spreads over several square miles, the clearing you landed in and dirt track we drove down are actually remnants, there are more of them winding through the forest. We think they used to be sacred processionals, and you know what? The forest won’t grow back over them.”

Trisha’s voice softened.

“The Spanish sought this place. So did the Victorians. An awful lot of people died trying to find it. . . . I worked my entire life to get here.”

She looked at Jill, “Thank you for coming. I know you suffered a lot because of this place too. . . . I wanted you to see it.”

Jill flushed. She glanced at Daivya who smiled at her. Relax.

“Thanks, Trisha, I . . . I appreciate that.”

A gust of wind rustled the forest.

“Let’s go eat,” said Rowan.

Trisha looked at Jill and then nodded, leading the way back down the steps. Daivya followed.

Jill paused at the top step for a moment. She sensed Rowan behind her and turned. Intense hatred smoldered in the young woman’s eyes.

“She’s all yours,” said Jill.

Rowan didn’t say anything. Jill shrugged and started picking her way down the steps.

* * *

Under clear moonlight, shadows dappled the white stones.

A couple strolled hand in hand through the ruins.

Jill soaked in the moment, the rain forest still and silent all around them. Daivya wore a plain cotton t-shirt and cargo pants slung low on her hips, her feet in cloth moccasins. She refused to wear animal products because of her religion. Trisha always said it made her a freak, but Jill loved it.

Daivya’s lovely black eyes shone. She stroked her thumb over Jill’s as they came to one of the giant spherical stones on the edge of the central plaza. Vines crept across it.

Daivya leaned back against the stone and pulled Jill in to kiss. Their lips touched softly, then more passionately. Jill broke it off, surprising Daivya.

“So. Day,” Jill smiled, coy. “I have a little secret.”

Daivya looked amused.

Jill pressed in, “I brought your leash.”

Daivya shivered. She twisted and whined in protest, but words wouldn’t come. Jill kissed the nape of her neck.

“Time to go on the leash, Day.”

Day’s eyes glazed, her eyelids fluttered, still trying to resist the pull of the words. Jill tip-toed up to nibble on Day’s ear.

“Think about it, Day, think about those women seeing you being lead on your leash. Mmm, what would they think of you?”

Jill slipped her hands up under Day’s tee, stroked her fingers over Day’s hard abs, cupping her breasts, finally finding and tweaking the stiff nipples she sought.

“I’d walk you in front of them, and show them what you do for me. With your tongue and your mouth and your fingers. You’d love it wouldn’t you?”

Day’s breath came heavily, her tee pushed up now, exposing her breasts to the moonlight. Jill caressed them in a slow rhythm, repeatedly teasing her fingers together over Day’s nipples.

“I know I’d love it.”

She bent her head and suckled. Daivya arched back against the stone, surrendering to Jill’s touch. Jill broke off.

“It’s time for communion.”

Jill pulled off her top and started to unbutton her shorts. She looked up.

Daivya still sprawled back against the stone, her creamy skin exposed; her hips shifted slowly, her head rolling from side-to-side. Jill tsk’ed.

“You have to respect my religion too, you know.”

Inside, she thrilled at Day’s resistance. Goddess, she’s so strong, she thought, and all mine. Insidious mind controllers didn’t giggle in delight at moments like this, Jill felt sure, even ones who had married and had deep love for the insidiously mind controlled. But still, she couldn’t help it.

She spoke the Black Words; thick, oily sounds, impossible for any human tongue to form unless blessed by an ancient snake demon. They dripped from her mouth to slither into Day’s ears. The oil melted into pictures of obedience and submission in Daivya’s mind, compelling her to obey.

Jill watched Day’s eyes roll, her hips starting to buck in imitation of the pictures painted in her head by Jill. Day’s hands moved to her tee stripping it off in one elegant motion. She neatly folded it and set it on the ground.

Jill fought delighted giggles again; even when under mind control Day couldn’t help being herself. Day slipped off her moccasins and hooked her thumbs into the top of her cargo pants.

The Black Words came again, arresting her motion. The words slid inside her, creating new images, hot and lewd. Day’s hands pushed down slow, bending at the waist now to give Jill a delicious show. She turned, naked for her lover, raising her arms over her head and starting to dance with smooth sinuous motions, enticing Jill with her hips and breasts. Jill gulped.

Jill McCall, The High Priest of The Naga slid her arms around her wife, the Avatar’s waist. They danced against each other, their skin brushing. The clear sky above full of stars. Jill loved this moment, the moment just before the Goddess manifested Herself, just before Day lost control.

The High Priest drifted her fingers down across the Avatar’s neatly trimmed pussy (one of the first changes Jill had instituted after the wedding, no more au naturel, thank you very much). So wet. So ready.

The Naga had given Jill the Black Words (as well as one other very major gift to share) with which to be the Avatar’s keeper and guide, and Jill believed in being a diligent High Priest to her divine, if reluctant, wife.

Jill spoke the obscene sounds again. Released, Daivya’s eyes snapped open.

The fire raged inside her, it prickled under her skin. She couldn’t resist it. Jill’s finger stroked against her clit and Daivya surrendered.

She lost control.

* * *

Part 2—The Golden One.

Hot coils wrapped around slave’s naked body, pinning her arms back.

Slave mewled in delight at the domination. Her head fell back, her eyes emptied into the demon’s pulsing orbs, the colors within the demon eyes shifting endlessly. Slave’s unruly blonde hair spread across the volcanic scales. Sweat dripped as the coils cocooned her limbs, suspending her above the ground.

The demon’s torso swayed over her. Prominent nipples stood out, dark and brown. Muscles rippled beneath the surface of a hard stomach. Where thighs should have parted, instead inviting pink folds glistened in the midst of many tiny shining scales. Wide hips flared outwards before merging effortlessly down into the single scaled tail. A long, thick tongue flickered from the demon’s mouth, the wet end darting a pink fork.

Black taloned hands scraped across slave’s pale white curves. The demon traced her neck and flowed its tongue over her breasts, sliding it around her taut pink nipples.

The demon’s head lowered further with exquisite slowness, the tongue curling down to lick between slave’s thighs, finding her clit. It changed thickening and swelling, curving upwards. The forked tongue flickered delicately around it, using featherlight brushes. Slave’s beautiful, red cock wept pre-cum. The tongue slid back from slave’s cock and then darted out to sting her nipples. Slave sobbed.

The demon’s pink folds wept with lust amidst the tiny shining scales. The Naga lowered herself and held her slave-lover still, but only for a moment. They moved together until slave filled her Goddess with cum.

Jill lay on her back, still naked, staring at the Milky Way. A blissful post-coital grin on her face.

“That vibrating trick . . . mmmhmmm.”

Daivya muttered something sleepy in response and curled over onto her side. Jill chuckled.

“You know, I’m the one with the cock, I’m the one who’s meant to do that.”

Manifestations always left Daivya wiped out. She kissed Day on her left shoulder and wondered how to get her up and back to the tents. Should have thought that out better before getting horny. Hah.

Jill pushed herself up on her right elbow. The mossy vegetation across the white stone made a comfortable bed. The white bowl in the center of the plaza shone brightly in the moonlight. She pulled strands of raven hair back and tucked them behind Daivya’s left ear. She spooned.

A sound in the distance. Somebody coming. Shit.

“Day, up. Up!” Daivya grumbled then curled up tighter. Deep slumber. “No!” Jill hissed. “We have to get dressed. Come on . . . ”

Jill’s jaw dropped.

Trisha stared at her, Kim and Anh on either flank, Rowan just behind. All four of the women carried black hunting rifles.

“What the hell?” Jill couldn’t believe her eyes. Kim and Anh leveled their guns. “The fuck are you doing? Trisha!?”

Trisha’s eyes took in Jill’s nakedness. Her lips pursed, “Get away from that monster, Jill.”

“Will I fuck! You crazy bitch!” Deep breath. Stay calm.

Jill spoke, her voice steady, “This is my wife. If you have a problem with that then I guess we’ll just radio the helicopter in the morning and be out of your hair forever. Not a problem for me. At all.”

Trisha shook her head. She looked almost sad, “It’s my fault, really. You never could look after yourself, I thought I’d let you have a little taste of life out there, let you realize how much you needed me to take care of you.”

Jill nearly choked.

Trisha didn’t seem to notice, “Instead . . . ah, Jill, how could you get yourself into such a mess?”

Jill erupted. Trisha waited for her to finish, “Move away from the monster, Jill.”

Jill spat, “What do you think you’re going to do? Shoot her? Fuck off. And we have friends. She’s got an SIU probation officer—she doesn’t check in on time . . . .” Jill laughed without humor, “oh, you have no idea what that woman is capable of doing to you.”

Trisha smiled thinly, “You let me worry about that, Jill, but, no, we’re not going to shoot her. She’s going to be . . . put to a much greater purpose . . . and you will be back where you belong.”

Trisha spoke. Jill heard the words, but they seemed indistinct, muffled somehow. She leaned forward trying to hear what Trisha said.

The words always seemed just out of reach, every time Jill thought she had one, it seemed to dance away. It became a game, a funny, silly, sexy little game. She remembered how much she always loved it.

Trisha speaking the words and Jill chasing them, silly, sexy, little Jill.

Trisha smiled at her, laughing at how she tried to strain to catch the words in her mind. The words dancing inside her silly head now.

Swirling around her, while slutty, sexy, Jilly jumped and tried to catch them. She couldn’t! She couldn’t!

Trisha laughed at her. Helpless, stupid, slutty Jilly. It made Jilly so hot.

Her big titties jiggled as she bounced up to try and catch a word floating just above her head. She needed Trisha to help her. She couldn’t do it without Trisha. Too slutty and stupid and hot to do it without Trisha.

She bent over for Trisha, reaching back and showing her how much Jilly’s sopping, slutty slave cunt needed Trisha’s help.

Oh, she remembered this game now, she always forgot it, but then Trisha would help her remember again, just like this.

She stopped worrying about the words floating and flying in her mind. Trisha would help her understand them whenever . . . Jilly couldn’t imagine any whenever, what did a hot sweet dum-dum like her need with words?

Her hot ass stung. Trisha’s cupped hand raised high over it now.

Jilly didn’t know why she’d been bad, but she knew she must have been if Mistress had started spanking her. It made her so hot to fuck. She needed to fuck so bad.

Kim and Anh pulled Daivya to her feet, their rifles slung over their shoulders. Rowan took a position behind them, covering with her rifle.

Beneath the pale moon, the tiny party made its way through the dark shadows cast by the spherical stones. Daivya’s head slumped to one side, still too woozy and out of it to protest. Daivya’s own arms draped across the twins’ shoulders, supported by them underneath her armpits. Her feet trailed on the ground against the moss and flagstones.

For a time, the sound of stinging slaps still carried to them in the dark.

* * *

Daivya started struggling feebly, but Kim and Anh ignored it.

“If the bitch get’s loose, shoot her,” said Kim.

The white bowl in the center of the plaza behind them now, they hobbled up and over a large gnarled root that split the white flagstones, heading towards a small step pyramid to the south.

“Mistress doesn’t want that,” said Rowan.

Kim grunted with effort, “Rowan, you need to learn to interpret commands creatively, she told us just now to ‘dispose of her,’ she’ll be pissed if we don’t do what she planned, but . . . .” Kim licked her lips, “we all know how much fun that can be, don’t we?”

Rowan and Anh groaned in agreement. Rowan got religion, “I could shoot her now.”

Kim giggled.

They’d reached the bottom of the pyramid, pausing at the first step of the central stairs leading up to the platform at the summit, the square wall of the well at the top a black silhouette.

“Okay, stop,” said Kim. Deep twilight surrounded them, almost every inch of the stone covered in vegetation, occasional white slivers peeking out from beneath the vines. “Set her down.”

Kim and Anh set Daivya down on the bottom steps of the stairs, the moss clinging to her naked body. Daivya slumped over, her fingers twitching. She moaned.

Anh ran a finger across Daivya’s creamy skin and sighed out loud.

“I know,” said Kim. “Me too. But she’s taller than Mistress—you know she can’t stand that.”

She sniffed, “Okay. Rowan, take your shot.”

The rain forest hushed. Rowan blinked and lowered her gun point.

Kim slipped her hands around Rowan’s neck and pressed her lips to the young blonde’s mouth, lips parted. Kim broke it off and looked Rowan deep in her eyes.

“Yeah, it’s not part of her plan is it? But if she escapes . . . Mistress leaves some room for initiative, yah know?”

Kim nudged Anh. The twins slipped their hands under Daivya’s armpits and she tried to resist, her butt slipping on the moss.

Kim hissed in frustration, “We’re all going to break our necks getting up this if you do that, Doctor Kapur.”

Daivya didn’t stop.

Anh made a suggestion. Kim nodded and they pushed Daivya forward, looping their arms under her front and around her back, holding onto each other’s shoulders. They squeezed tight on either side, hauling her up in a tight hug.

“Oh, oh, this could be really nice,” said Kim. “Alright, one, two, three . . . ”

The twins stepped together up a stair, steadied themselves for a moment, then tried again.

“One, two, three . . . .” Making gradual progress.

Daivya softly asked them to stop, her voice slurring, her legs still too rubbery to stand. Rowan placed her feet on the stairs, carefully following upwards, her rifle pointed at Daivya’s stomach.

“It’s going to be fun now, Silly Jilly is back,” said Kim.

Anh agreed. Sharp dissent came from Rowan.

They’d paused for a second to catch a breath, about halfway up the stairs. Treacherous going in the twilight.

Daivya wriggled suddenly and Anh almost unbalanced on the slippery step, losing her grip. Anh’s rifle loop slid off her shoulder, the rifle clattering off a stone carving. It came off her arm, spun in the air, then bounced down the steps, narrowly missing Rowan, before the barrel clanged hard on the flagstones of the plaza.

“You get to shoot her if she does that again, Rowan,” said Kim.

Kim’s voice rasped, “You know who Silly Jilly is? Do you, Doctor?”

“Please don’t talk about her,” said Rowan.

Kim turned her head, “Rowan, honey, they stopped fucking a long time ago. Well, regularly. Pretty sure Jilly’s getting it good right about now.”

Rowan’s face looked miserable. Kim’s mouth turned down, “Rowan, sweetie, you’re the significant other around here.”

At least until next semester started, when Rowan would get kicked to the curb, albeit with some hot and submissive memories of her lesbian affair. Kim saw no reason to be pointlessly cruel about it though.

“Jilly’s different. She’s not just a fuck . . . um, lover. She’s the best recruiter Mistress ever had.”

Kim hoped Daivya could understand her words, “Yeah, she recruited me and Anh, didn’t she, sis? God, what a hot night.”

Unfortunately, Daivya looked pretty out of it again, as if the effort on the steps had exhausted her. It still seriously pissed Kim off though.

“Jilly’s kind of got an aptitude for it apparently. I bet she’s got her claws into your mind, hasn’t she, Doctor? What’s she do? Trigger you and make you dance for her?”

Kim considered, looking for an apt analogy, and found one that pleased her, “She’s sort of like a hunting bitch for Mistress.”

No response from Daivya. Kim shrugged. Anh made noises about continuing, so they started the final push to the top.

“You know I don’t think I used to be a dyke before I met Jilly,” said Kim.

Anh disagreed.

Kim frowned back, “No, being twins doesn’t mean we’re exactly the same about everything.”

They reached the platform. Kim and Anh pulled Daivya up, pressing her body onto the lip of the mossy wall surrounding the well. “God, can you smell the lotus?”

Kim’s eyes glazed a second. Anh pinched her.

Kim began, “Sorry, I.”

Daivya’s feet purchased on the moss and her left heel struck back, impacting on the side of Anh’s left kneecap. It gave way. Daivya’s left arm, formerly lying over Anh’s left shoulder as the twins hugged her up the steps, suddenly jerked out then came back sharp, the elbow driving into the side of Anh’s neck. Thrown off-balance Anh fell sideways and forward, her head smacking viciously off the lip of the wall.

Daivya’s right arm pressed Kim’s head down, doubling the young Asian up, Kim’s rifle loop coming off, tangling up her left arm. Daivya’s left hand grabbed Kim’s wrist, twisted and raised it, Daivya’s hips pivoting, Kim’s right arm helplessly straightening out and up. Kim screamed as the joint popped.

Rowan’s rifle fired. The heat of the bullet singed Daivya’s neck.

She dropped her hold on Kim, spun, her right knee rising high, her right foot whipping out, catching the underside of Rowan’s rifle. It flipped into the air. Rowan unbalanced and cried out as she fell back off the stairs. Something cracked as she tumbled down.

Kim butted Daivya in the stomach with the top of her head, frightened and enraged. Daivya rocked back, teetering over the edge of the well, starting to fall. Her long legs came up, locked tight around Kim’s back, and together they toppled down the dark passage.

The rain forest lay still.

* * *

Jilly’s head rolled.

Mistress crouched using her tongue on Jilly’s sensitive clit, two fingers in her hot cunt. Mistress pressed her hand gently against Jilly’s pelvis just above her mound, the pressure heightening the delicious tension winding inside. The words danced slowly around her now, stroking her mind. Words placed there by Mistress.

Slave. Slut. Submit. Obey. Cum.

Jilly twisted her hands against the tight knot tethering her hands behind her, around the middle of the curved pillar. The cool white stone pressed against her back and buttocks, her legs spread wide for Mistress to play.

Mistress moved her two fingers inside Jilly’s wet cunt, pressing against the walls, relentless and dominating. Jilly’s eyes rolled back as her mind reduced to that one spot. Pressed down by Mistress, helpless before the extraordinary energy she wound within her.

She couldn’t stand it. Her cum squirted and arced out to splash on the white flagstones.

Mistress licked her lips and fingers, her nude body lean and wiry next to Jilly’s curves. She pulled up Jilly’s head by her hair and pressed her tongue into her mouth. Jilly sucked on it eagerly. Her own tongue following out as Mistress pulled away.

Jilly’s head dropped again, slumping down the pillar as she heard Mistress express surprise.

“What the hell happened?”

Voices behind the pillar. Mistress out of her vision. She slumped lower, her legs splaying, coming to an exhausted stop where the curved pillar widened out before its base. Her breath panted.

She could hear wails, then Mistress talking. She stirred. The words floated just out of reach. Mistress intended them for the others not her. Rowan. Kim. Anh. The names popped up in her mind, joining the other words floating there. No, not Kim.

Something bad had happened.

“Oh, my little girls.” Mistress talking again. “I should have come. My fault! This is why I have to look after you! You see!?”

The words shifted in her mind. She could see patterns now. A rhythm to them. Mistress passed at the corner of her eye followed by Rowan and Anh. Rowan supporting Anh as she hobbled, holding her own right arm out awkwardly, the wrist swollen and ugly.

What happened?

She looked at the words in her mind. She could write with them now. She started to use her new skill.

A sudden deluge of words came. One suddenly stood out.

Day.

Trisha tied up Rowan to the pillar opposite Jill’s. The girl’s naked curves so similar to Jill’s own. Of course, that’s why the poor girl got picked out, wasn’t it?

Jill didn’t need to write the words any more, her mind now clear. She looked out from beneath her blonde fringe as Trisha helped Anh across to the pillar to Jill’s right.

Day. She kicked their ass.

A horrible cold feeling entered Jill, “What did you do with Day?”

Trisha stood up. Her mouth opened and closed in astonishment, “You never recovered this quickly before.”

Jill couldn’t deny her satisfaction at seeing Trisha completely nonplussed. Trisha’s mouth twisted with rage, “That . . .that . . . monstrous freak broke Anh’s kneecap and Rowan’s wrist. It’s a miracle Rowan didn’t break her neck. And Kim . . . ”

Trisha’s hands came up and curled into tight balls, “She pulled Kim into the pyramid with her. The lotus has them both now.”

Only the last part held any interest for Jill, “What’s the lotus do, Trisha?”

“It gives visions,” Trisha’s eyes glazed, for a moment her tongue ran over her thin lips. “You’ll see the vision it gave me yourself in just a moment.”

Trisha walked around the edge of the bowl to where the slender walkway began, just a few feet from Jill’s pillar. She turned and crossed the walkway to stand on the little circular platform over the center of the bowl. She faced Jill.

“This ceremony is older than this city. Older than any of recorded history. The lotus gave it to me,” Trisha smiled.

“The Spanish sought this place. I told you that, but do you know what it is? X?”

Jill shrugged, refusing to play along.

Trisha no longer cared, “Eternal youth. The legend of the one bathed in gold. It’s all true.”

Trisha started to chant, her hands raised to the night sky.

The air seemed to bend and shift around them. Jill looked around. The ruined city still looked the same, but. Something different.

She realized that Rowan and Anh chanted too. She heard another voice. Her lips moved too. She tried to stop but found that she couldn’t. The chant seemed to possess her, her whole body thrumming with its power.

The golden roots rose from out of the bowl, blooming and flowering towards her. The chant moving her lips, the words pinning her in place.

Iridescent petals opened before her face and a puff of pollen settled over her. A wave of delicious languor enveloped her naked body.

She wanted to relax and let the petals drift across her, give herself up to them. She started to pull at her wrists trying to free herself, but found she couldn’t do it.

The chant poured out of her as she thrashed in desperation to let the flowering roots take her. The flowers pulled back and she saw Trisha.

Golden pollen smeared her, roots wrapping and pulsing around her legs, arms and waist. The roots penetrated her and Trisha bucked against them, spasming. A single golden root dripped its sap into her open mouth until her mouth overflowed. The sap ran over her chin, washing over her breasts, her stomach, down to her bare pussy.

The air changed again and the flowers and roots retreated.

Jill wept, desperate for them to stay, to feel their touch before the roots returned to their own plane.

Trisha stood on the small circular platform over the center of the bowl. Her head bowed, skin golden, her hands running over her stomach. It swelled gently with life.

Jill blinked back the tears. A sense of terrible loss filled her as she watched Trisha’s stomach continuing to engorge, curving outwards.

Trisha sighed, her skin glowing, her breasts swelling, their nipples darkening and standing out.

Jill worshiped her. She worshiped the life Trisha carried inside.

Trisha undid the three women’s bonds and they each fell before her, abject. Rowan and Anh moved easier now, the ecstasy dulling the pain.

Trisha cupped her pregnant belly as she lead the way across the plaza towards one of the pyramids to the west. They passed through the shadows cast by the giant spherical stones.

A sudden discordant note came to Jill. She saw herself making love to Day.

Jill could feel her mind reasserting itself again, certain now that her new-found resistance came not just from her natural qualities, but from a different plane. The demon did not connect to her in the way it did with Daivya, but she still served it. Her vision cleared, her body still not yet her own though. It continued to follow in obedient step behind Trisha.

They reached a pyramid less obscured by plant growth than the others. A white carving of writhing roots entering the figure of a woman clearly visible on one of its walls.

A high-pitched shriek echoed in the dawning sky followed by silence. The shriek came again.

Trisha turned her head, “What is that?”

Jill discovered her lips had recovered the power of speech.

“That’s my wife, Trisha,” Jill smiled cold, “and she sounds really pissed.”

* * *

Part 3—The Crystal Skulls.

Daivya could feel silky wisps brushing her skin, gliding over her naked thighs. Her eyes blinked open.

A deep lethargic heat seemed to have sunk into her bones, she could feel it pulling her eyelids closed again. She fought the feeling.

The room seemed to be alive with wispy hairs hanging down from the ceiling, running over the walls and curling across the floor towards her. She could feel the little tendrils creeping across her back and in between the cheeks of her ass. She shook her head and sat up.

The tendrils recoiled.

Daivya’s head nodded forward again. So easy to close her eyes, relax, sleep, dream. The fetid air hazy with golden pollen.

She remembered herself and Kim plunging down the dark shaft of the well together, Kim limp between Daivya’s thighs. The shaft curving down, turning into a smooth stone slide. The two women shot through a tangled curtain of roots before landing in a heap together. The thought of Kim helped revive Daivya.

Kim lay on the floor a little way from where Daivya sat. Her pretty Asian eyes closed. The root hairs crawling across her face, her legs, beneath the cloth of her khakis. The shirt rippled as the hairs moved against her skin. Daivya could see the hairs inching over Kim’s face to slither inside her nostrils.

Kim’s head rolled gently from side-to-side, her black hair falling away so that Daivya could see the roots weaving inside Kim’s ear. She looked serene. Kim’s mouth opened and a soft moan escaped. The sound of a woman experiencing deep pleasure.

Daivya could feel the roots stroking her skin again. Her own naked body even more exposed than Kim, completely open to their touch.

She saw a vision. Four women. Bending over the lip of the well. Trisha. Kim. Anh. Rowan. Their eyes closed, dreaming, seeing the sights the lotus sent them.

Daivya’s eyes opened again. The hairs stretching down from the ceiling to touch her hair curled above her, anticipating.

In the far corner, she saw the lotus, a single golden flower. The flower’s beautiful, delicate lines sweeping down to its roots which coiled outwards to fill the room.

She realized the half-light in the room emanated from crystal skulls set into alcoves in the walls and in a complex pattern across the floor. Each skull glowed dimly, little golden flecks speckled through the crystal. The root hairs flowed and pulsed around the skulls, but did not touch them.

Jill held her golden chain in her hand leading her through the door of their bedroom. Daivya on all fours, her pussy gushing with her submission to her lover.

She shook her head. The root hairs that had begun to creep towards her ears and nostrils shifted back, lying still beneath her hair line.

Daivya placed her right hand on one of the skulls nearest to her. The skull sent shockingly cold stabs through her body, making the tendrils snap back.

The icy prickles melted away and the lethargy slowly returned, greater than before.

Jill beneath her in the giant wicker chair in the corner of their room. Daivya’s apartment, now Daivya and Jill’s, beginning to show the signs of having a new occupant who wanted to add her own touches. Art on the walls. Rugs on the floor. Daivya’s religion commanded material simplicity and so far the additions had been tasteful. However, Daivya sensed an argument coming about a big screen television set. But right now? Oh, God, she couldn’t say no to Jill about anything when she did this. Jill’s cock deep inside her, her hands on Daivya’s hips. Daivya grasped the top of the wicker chair, her knuckles turning white as she tried to urge her hips faster. Jill kept her going slow.

The root hairs moved up inside Daivya’s ass and into her wet pussy, weaving over her thighs. Her eyelids fluttered briefly. The roots ignored that and crept down over her forehead.

Daivya felt the red-haired woman’s—not Jill’s—hands take her ponytail, pulling it back. She gasped. A surge of heat tremored through her. The golden chain hanging down between her breasts shivering as she moved on top of Jill. The redhead cupped Daivya’s breasts, squeezing them cruelly. Her disturbingly green eyes laughing as Daivya trembled in submission. The mix of pain and pleasure intoxicated. Daivya soared. She reached back and up with her right hand, locking it behind the redhead’s neck. Her left hand reaching behind to try to pull the redhead closer. Feeling her lover’s naked breasts pressing against her back. She pulled her mouth to her own. They kissed deeply while she continued to ride her wife’s cock. Sinful. She surrendered to her most wicked fantasy, her wife and . . . .

She lost control. Daivya’s body thrashed. Convulsing ecstatically. The air against her body warped, her back arching.

The roots fled from her, tiny pinpricks of fire igniting wherever they touched her. Her raven hair simply burned away, scales erupting across the back of her skull, her spine warping and twisting. The flesh of her legs melted together, deathly diamond patterns beginning to glow. Her eyes widened and deepened, the pupil and irises merging together, starting to shift in color. Her mouth opened and her fangs extended as she screamed. Her fingers clenched and scored the floor as they became black talons.

The Naga rose, filling the fetid room with its demonic form.

The demon lashed its tail out almost casually and ripped years of root growth from out of the ceiling and walls. The crystal skulls scattered and rolled around the room.

The demon shifted its eyes to Kim, still caught in a web of root hairs, her back arching, her mind lost in ecstatic dreams. It turned its gaze on the lotus. The Naga could destroy the root system, take the victim for its own and, perhaps, kill the lotus itself. That is if the lotus did not decide to offer it an alternative.

A mechanism unlocked, the wall to the right of the demon suddenly moving back. A cool outside breeze entered the room. Kim moaned softly.

For a moment, The Naga contemplated the flower, then its coils shifted and it abandoned the lotus to its victim. Outside, the sky glowed orange as dawn approached.

Daivya looked through demonic eyes, exhilarated by the feeling of Goddess riding within her. Giddy, almost crazy with lust and hunger. She could feel Goddess stroking her, the two of them acting in perfect concert, beloved owner and cherished pet. Goddess released the reins a little, giving Daivya some freedom to explore.

Daivya rose up on her tail and shrieked her rage. Her tongue flickered angrily. She shrieked again.

Telling the forest that The Naga hunted the women who took her mate.

* * *

The golden pollen melted slowly against Jill’s skin. A great smear of it ran across her face, sealing her lips.

She watched the woman that used to be Trisha moaning, face down on the floor on the far side of the room. Droplets of sweat rolled off the gold skin, puddling on the floor. Her golden body shifting and warping as it returned to its previous state after giving birth to the life seeded by the golden roots.

Far away from the just-born lotus now blossoming, Jill sat obediently, her legs tucked beneath her, her hands folded in her lap in the corner where the golden one placed her.

Wisp-thin dead roots lay thick on the floor of the room and hung from the ceiling. They piled up around dimly glowing crystal skulls set in a complex pattern on the floor. Alcoves in the walls also contained skulls. The skulls formed little islands amidst the debris, the fine crystal flecked with gold.

The lotus shimmered with vigor and life, greedy roots questing out to weave over Rowan and Anh, both young women abased before it.

Rowan sighed, the roots filtering into her ears and nostrils, down over her back to enter her ass, down further between her parted thighs to grow through her pussy. Anh’s head lay next to Rowan’s, equally shrouded in the root hairs.

Jill wondered when she’d be called over to join them, to help feed the lotus with her dreams. She tried to cling hard to her hope, that awful high shriek of rage in the dawn sky.

The golden one stirred and pushed herself awkwardly up to her feet. She walked towards Jill, her hips swaying seductively, her body re-made, ready to give birth once more.

“She can’t find us. We’re safe in here. Only the lotus can open and close the temple.”

She squatted down before Jill. Her eyes no longer a human color, “You’re so resistant. So strong.”

She ran her hands across Jill’s breasts, unbidden and unwanted Jill’s nipples stiffened, “You will be another mother for the lotus plants.”

The woman smeared Jill with the pollen, it seemed as if her skin excreted it. Jill felt her senses dulling, the memory of the world outside the room fading now. It became unreal. Nothing existed but the golden one smearing her with the numbing pollen. She tried to recall something. Something she knew she should focus upon.

A high-pitched scream filled the room, booming off the walls, echoing down the shaft from the top of the hollow pyramid.

The golden one smiled and shook her head. Her hands still smoothing pollen across Jill’s breasts. Jill gazed dully forward, nothing real except the feel of skin against her skin.

The Black Words came; filtering down the shaft of the well, the oily, sexual sounds floating in tiny droplets through the air. They found Jill and slipped inside her ears, forming a picture that cut through the stifling pollen. The words compelled her to obey.

Jill screamed.

The golden one jumped up, backing away towards the lotus as a great slithering rush came down the shaft of the well.

The Naga rose in the room. Her volcanic scales blazed shockingly bright, the room suddenly lit with their angry red glow. The death’s head diamond patterns left traces in the air as the demon’s tail slashed out, hitting the golden one in her mid-section.

The woman crashed and bounced off the far wall and lay still.

The coils snaked around Jill, the heat intense against her naked skin, scalding the pollen from her, but leaving her untouched. Elation shot through her.

The golden one stirred. Rising from the floor, she raised her hands palms up to face The Naga.

The demon vibrated and hissed, its tail uncoiling from around Jill. It lashed out once more and bound the golden skin, crushing.

The golden woman screamed, her skin quivering, a fine mist of golden pollen shimmering in the air. The coils flexed more slowly around her, almost beginning to undulate.

The golden one shifted her arms free and dripped pollen. It hissed and bubbled across the volcanic scales.

The Naga arched forward across the room, its black talons reaching out to grasp the golden one’s neck. The talons pressed on the golden skin.

The woman stared into the Naga’s eyes, her own alien eyes widening, her arms becoming limp on the snake coils. She pulled her neck back to bare it to the Naga’s fangs as the demon leaned in to bite.

The golden woman raised her hand and thrust her fingers into the dripping pink folds lying amidst tiny shimmering scales.

The demon hissed, its head falling back, its fangs retreating. Pollen dripped and dribbled. The snake-woman started to shudder. She recoiled across the room, pressed against the wall away from the golden one.

They regarded each other, each breathing heavily. Once again, the golden hands raised up to face The Naga.

The gold skin quivered. First, a mist, then a cloud, then a stream of golden particles rushed from her palms to break over The Naga’s scales.

The snake-woman twisted, her movements slowing, becoming sluggish. The tail lashed out, but the golden one easily avoided it. The gush of pollen ceased.

The Naga slumped against the wall, its tail twitching. The creamy skin of its torso caked in gold. The eyes set back in their deep slits, still changed color, but slowly now. The colors dim and weak.

The golden woman’s chest heaved. She stumbled as she walked closer, inside the reach of the coils, close to the demon’s face. The coils tried to flex, but the effort seemed to exhaust them.

The Naga lay still. Golden hands rose over the demon to smear across its face.

The Black Words came; painting a picture in The Naga’s mind and compelling the demon to obey.

The Naga reared up and drove its fangs deep into the golden one’s neck. The venom sinking deep. It pulled back, rearing up, suddenly obedient to the commands Jill gave it.

For a moment, the golden one stood still, staring into space. The fang marks healed almost immediately. And then she toppled over, collapsing onto the floor.

Jill stared at the lotus. The roots still enveloped Rowan and Anh, the young women moving languorously, lost in dream.

Jill felt pretty confident that the room contained at least two demon entities. She didn’t know how to address the plant, so she just went with English.

“Let I and my wife out of here or I tell my sweetheart here to turn you into compost.”

A long silence.

A mechanism unlocked and a cool outside breeze fell across Jill. She spoke the Black Words again. The Naga lifted her, cradling her in its arms. Together they rushed up the passage to the open air.

Daylight.

Jill heard the stone closing behind them. She thought she heard her name. Trisha’s voice. She shook her head, she must have imagined it.

The stone closed over with a thud. The join in the stone appeared seamless, rendering the passage invisible once more.

The Naga slumped beside Jill, its form changing and warping.

Daivya retched, vomiting across the stones while Jill held her hair back. She let Jill help her up, an arm under her shoulder.

“I want to go home now,” whispered Daivya.

Jill nodded, “Let’s go find the radio.”

* * *

In the clearing, a jeep could be seen by the entrance of a wide dirt track, abandoned. The helicopter rose from the large circular clearing, two women strapped into the seats in the back, their heads resting against each other. The raven-haired woman stroked the blonde’s hand.

The helicopter banked and turned, veering down the route of a small river which slashed through the trees. Clear blue sky above.

The tree canopy stretched beyond the horizon, an endless verdant plain. The metallic grey helicopter swung high over the canopy of forest trees, clouds of steam gently rising off them.

END.