The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Lord May’

(mc, nc, f/f, mf)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COPYRIGHT:

Copyright © 2002 Tabico () All rights reserved; this story is not to be reproduced in any form for profit without the express written permission of the author. This story may be freely circulated only in its entirety and with this notice attached.

* * *

‘Lord May’

Part Six

* * *

The girls had gone shopping, Saturday morning, and I was left to entertain myself. After watching a half-hour of cartoons, I wandered into the kitchen to make an omelet.

I was in sweatpants and an apron, and singing the ‘Spider-Man’ theme to myself in a loud voice as I flipped the omelet. It was a trick I had learned in college, and was gratified as usual as it rotated perfectly above the pan and slid back in.

To my surprise, someone applauded. I turned to find Tracy in the kitchen entryway, clapping slowly and giving me an appraising look.

“Very nice,” she said, lacing her fingers together. She was in a set of silk pajamas, the shirt unbuttoned and showing me her smooth cleavage, glittering with the gold threaded across her skin.

“I thought you had gone shopping?”

“Not me. I wanted to stay here and have you fuck me.”

God, she was so shameless, and that very fact turned me on.

“I, Emily...”

“Tom,” she said, taking a step into the kitchen, “if Emily were here right now,” step, “and I told her I wanted to fuck you,” step, “what would she say?”

It was true, and I knew it. Emily would beg me to fuck her. We’d proven that repeatedly over the last few weeks.

“So,” she said, taking a last step towards me, “turn off the burner,” she dropped to her knees, “and give me your full attention.” Flipping the apron aside, she pulled my sweatpants down, and ran her fingers along the underside of my already hardening cock. With a rumble of anticipation, she kissed the tip, then slid the whole thing into her mouth.

I put my hands on her head, and she sucked me—not that I needed it. My dick was already hard as iron. Standing up, she dropped her own pants to the ground, and turned from me, leaning against the kitchen counter.

I stepped up behind her, the shaft of my cock pushing up against her slit. “Oh, yeah,” she said, as she arched her back, pushed herself against me, and started forcing herself down onto my cock. She wasn’t very wet, and she twitched her hips back and forth, my cock pushing a little deeper each time.

After I was about halfway in, I gripped her hips tightly, and on her downtwitch pushed hard into her, burying myself in one strong thrust. Tracy gasped, her head pulling back, then moaned in satisfaction.

I began a leisurely stroke, in, then out—but after another minute, she surprised me by pulling away quickly, my dick sliding out with a wet noise. I stared at her, my rigid cock pushing against her thigh.

She looked over her shoulder at me, and arched her back even farther.

“Now,” she said with glittering eyes, “fuck me up the ass.”

I paused a second, but didn’t argue. Taking hold of my dick, I pressed the head against her fully exposed anus. I’d only tried anal sex once before, but what Tracy wanted, Tracy got.

I gripped her hips, and began to slowly force myself in. Tracy leaned hard on the counter, gasping as I shoved my dick up her tight rear, and reached down to stroke her clit with her left hand.

Soon we were both at the brink of orgasm. Tracy’s fingers were darting across her pussy furiously, stroking, dipping, and then she came with a ferocious growl. Her ass clenched and spasmed, and I finally lost control of myself, collapsing over her to grab the counter as I ejaculated inside her rear.

We stood there, for a moment, panting. The kitchen tile was wet at our feet.

Tracy shivered, my cock still buried in her ass. “God,” she said, groaning, “I love getting reamed so much. I love girls, love everything about them, but there’s just something about having a cock pounding into you that’s like nothing else.”

“What,” I asked, just slightly smug, “Lord May too busy with the other girls?”

She chuckled. “Lord May’s not like that,” she said. She clenched her anus around me, shivered again, then sighed.

Reluctantly, I slid myself out—my cock disengaged with a soft pop, its slimy shininess testifying to the enema Tracy had given herself before we began—which in turn testified to her very specific intentions when she came into the kitchen. “Not like that?” I repeated. “He’s gay?”

Tracy slid her hand around from beneath her, slid down her ass to her anus. She slid a fingertip in, leaned up from the counter. “Not at all,” she said. “But you’ve seen his legs. His condition won’t let him enjoy himself that way.”

I was puzzled. “Then why—”

Tracy put a finger over my lips. “Tom,” she said, “look at me. My circuitry may be gold, but it binds me to him like iron. Lord May controls me. I won’t say anything he doesn’t want me to.” With her other finger still in her ass, she began slowly and carefully walking towards the bathroom. “That was wonderful. I am very glad that Emily decided to become part of our little family, but getting you into the bargain was fantastic.”

“Tracy?”

“Yes, Tom?”

“Did you get- did you want Lord May to put the circuits on you?”

“Oh yes,” she replied. “It was the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

* * *

Sunday afternoon, sprawled on the bed. Rebecca, naked, freshly fucked, lying next to me. I was idly tracing her circuits with my fingertip, sliding it along her smooth flesh.

Much as Tracy really pushed my buttons, I had to admit Rebecca was her equal in bed. Where Tracy’s mind was always busy, using her body like a precision instrument to extract as much pleasure as possible, Rebecca gave in to the experience, letting her body surprise her with pleasure. Every orgasm was an unexpected gift given to her by a loving body.

I followed a line down along her stomach, where it was joined by a few and then a myriad of other lines, moving in parallel concert up her mons and down to her glistening, sex-wet lips. She was totally smooth, just like Emily was, and I idly wondered what her hair had looked like. Was it a soft orange, like her eyebrows and long tresses? Was it a darker red, the color of a ceramic pot? Or was it pale, so light a tint as to be almost invisible?

She purred softly as my questing finger found her ink-stained labia, and slid down between them.

“You want more, lover? Already?”

I chuckled. “I think I’m done for now. Just exploring.”

“Mmmm. Explore all you want,” she said, parting her legs farther. “Feels good.”

Emily was usually very sensitive right after sex, I thought. Too much so for such intimate petting. Thinking of Emily, I realized once again how identical her circuits were to those stamped onto the soft form of Rebecca. I ran a finger along her inner thigh, down towards her knee, and once again pictured the two very naked, very different women in my mind, both now imprinted identically, wrapped in the exact same lines that gave them pleasure and took away their selves.

Suddenly, I worried. Had Lord May been lying to me? I had to talk to Emily. We always used to be able to talk. I needed to talk to her now.

I sat up.

“No more doodling, lover?” Rebecca asked.

“I need to talk to Emily,” I said. “She and Tracy are at Lord May’s, right?”

“That’s right. But you shouldn’t go over there. They are busy.”

“Doing what?”

Rebecca smiled, and sat up herself. Despite myself, my eyes were caught as her breasts slid from where they rested heavy at the sides of her chest to in front of her, dangling and inviting. “Don’t worry about it, Tom. Let me take your mind off of them.”

She moved towards me, but I stood up. “I’m going to go over and see her.”

“You can’t, Tom, she’s busy.”

“She’s my wife, Rebecca. I can go talk to her if I want.”

“Please stay here, Tom.” Rebecca looked at me pleadingly. “I was told to entertain you, and if you show up over there I will have failed.”

I looked at her, then reached for my sweatpants. “I’ll be right back, Rebecca. But I’m going to talk to my wife.”

She watched me in silence as I quickly dressed, and left the house.

* * *

Reaching his door, I managed to get a hold of myself. I realized that mixed in with my apprehension was genuine anger. I was not going to be kept from my wife, but barging in was probably not the best policy. I pushed the bell, waited.

Tracy opened the door. She was wearing her green robe. “Yes?” she asked.

“I want to talk to Emily,” I replied.

“Emily is not available right now.”

I stared at her—Tracy wasn’t looking at me, she was looking through me. And her voice... the witty, incisive tone she usually used had been replaced by a mindless, flat drone.

“Let me in, Tracy. I know she’s here, and I want to talk to her.”

“You may not come in,” Tracy answered again in her flat monotone. Her robe was tightly belted, but she was wearing a tight black collar with a silver ring at the throat.

“I am coming in,” I said. Whatever threat was in my voice was lost on the thing Tracy had become.

“You may not come in,” she repeated. It was like listening to a tape.

What could I do? Tracy seemed willing to stand at the door, staring at me, until I left. I could force my way in, but I certainly didn’t want to hurt anyone, and even if Lord May was unable to fight me he could have his slaves do so. Looking at Tracy, I wondered if she would do whatever was necessary to keep me out. And what if he told Emily to throw me out? I couldn’t hurt Emily...

“Who is at the door, Tracy?” came a cultured voice from inside.

“Thomas Strong,” she replied, not looking away.

“Ah. I see. Allow him to come inside, Tracy, then close the door.”

Tracy stepped back, pulling the door open wider. I walked in. Perhaps I was expecting it to look different, more menacing, but it was still the same immaculate, Asian-themed interior it had been on my last visit.

Lord May slouched, naked, in his upholstered wooden chair. His long blonde hair fell loosely around his shoulders. Somehow, naked, he still exuded culture. He smiled at me, and made a gesture with his hand.

Behind me, Tracy shut the door, took off her robe, and hung it on the back of the door. Then, naked, she walked to the side of Lord May’s chair, and stood almost painfully erect at his side. Her eyes bored into the wall opposite, and even her breasts seemed tauter somehow. She wore only the black leather ring collar, and a pair of black patent leather high-heeled shoes.

“Please,” Lord May said, “sit down.” He gestured at the futon. “I’m rather afraid you have caught me in repose, but you seemed too distraught to warrant the rather laborious process of making myself presentable.”

“I want to speak to Emily.”

“I see.” He seemed to consider a moment. “That should not present any difficulty, provided you are quick.”

“No, I wanted to have her come home with me. We need to talk.”

“That, I’m afraid, is quite out of the question. She can return to you tonight, as scheduled.”

“May,” I said, “Let me talk to my wife.”

He looked at me, then shrugged. From a small table beside him, he picked up a sleek black box. I had thought it was decorative, but he slid the top down to reveal a series of gold buttons and knobs. Looking up at me, he pushed a button. Tracy twitched.

A moment later, three girls walked out of the hallway. They walked stiffly, in concert, each foot forward mirrored by the two other automatons.

Miko was in front, naked, the dark blue of her circuitry like the lines of an ink pen. Behind her was a girl I didn’t know, circuitry-covered like the others, athletic, a tight six-pack rippling beneath the lines that covered her.

In back was Emily. Like the others, she was naked except for her circuitry, a pair of black high heels, and a tight collar with a u-ring on the front. Unlike them, she had what looked like heavy make-up on—her eyes were thickly surrounded by what I thought was black eyeshadow. Then I realized it was connected by thin lines to the circuits on her neck. Her eyes, like those of the other girls, were wide open and staring. I wondered what they were seeing.

Emotionlessly, they walked to Lord May’s chair, and smoothly separated to flank him. The four nude women now stood at attention, two on each side, each staring blankly ahead of herself.

“Well,” he said, “go ahead and talk to her.”

God, she was beautiful. “Emily?” I croaked, softly.

Her head swiveled as though it was on a hinge. “Thomas,” she replied, dully.

“Emily, I want you to come home.”

“No.”

“May,” I said, turning my attention to where he slouched in his chair, “this isn’t her. Bring her back where I can talk to her.” I stepped towards him.

Tracy stepped in front of him. “Ah-ah,” he said from behind her. “No threats here. You are a powerful man, Mr. Strong, deserving of your rather unusual sobriquet, but I daresay that my bodyguards could put even you down.” He raised a finger, glanced at his control box, and tapped a button.

“Don’t be stupid, Tom,” Tracy said, suddenly. Surprised, I looked back up at her. Although she was still standing rigidly at attention, blocking my way towards Lord May, her face had its old personality back. “If you try anything aggressive, I will stop you. I have a third-degree black belt in Kung Fu. And Miko is my instructor.”

She stared at me, and beneath the hard glittering her dark eyes there was suddenly pleading. “I really like you, Tom, and I love how you make me feel.” She fumbled her way through her words. “If things had been different, if we had met earlier... but I am Lord May’s creature, now. I belong to him. I obey him completely. Whatever he instructs me to do, I will perform without hesitation. If he tells me to, I will hurt you.”

And I couldn’t hurt her. “Alright, May,” I said, “you’ve made your point.” I raised my hands, palms out, and stepped back.

Tracy stepped smoothly back to where she had stood before. I watched, fascinated despite myself, as her eyes dulled, the mindless mask gently falling back onto her face. Once again she was an unthinking, programmed thing.

“Very good. Since you have seen fit to behave yourself, I see nothing wrong with letting Emily surface for a while. I don’t want to be your enemy, Thomas.”

I refrained from commenting, watching Emily’s face. At the push of a button, her eyes, glazed white circles in puddles of black, closed. Then they opened, and I could tell she was there.

She saw me. For a moment, there was a flicker, as she turned her eyes just enough to look at me, without deviating from her rigid stance at attention. She was buried deep inside the robot she had become, but she was there. And she still loved me. I saw it in her eyes.

I knew what I had to do.

“Emily,” I said, with more courage than I felt, “come with me. We’re leaving.”

Of course, she did nothing. Not a muscle twitched. Her lips remained motionlessly pressed together.

“Mister Strong, surely you can see that Emily no longer listens to you. She’s quite happy here with us.”

“May,” I replied, “Emily is my wife. And she is coming with me.”

“I’m terribly afraid that that’s not how things work in this country, Mister Strong. She’s her own woman,” Lord May said with a straight face, “and if you want her to go you’ll have to ask her.”

“Emily,” I asked, emotion in my voice, “come with me. We need to leave.”

“You may answer him, Emily,” Lord May said.

“I will not,” she replied, rotating her head to look at me. “I belong here.”

“You belong with me, Emily. I’m your husband.”

“That is nothing,” she replied. “Lord May is my Master. I have been re-built to serve him. That is all that I want to do. That is all I exist to do, now. I have no desire to leave.”

“You see,” said Lord May, as I searched for a response, “she really does like it here.”

“I have your controller, Emily. I can make you come with me.”

Emily snorted. “Don’t be stupid, Tom. You have a controller. Lord May has the master controller. I am only one frequency on his controller, and it is ever so much more powerful than yours.” She saw the look on my face, and smiled cruelly. “Yes. He has been able to control me since the day I first had my circuits installed.”

“He’s been controlling you?”

“Ever since the first day. I just never told you.”

“You knew he’d control you?”

“I thought he might, but I so wanted to have it done. I need to be a slave, Tom. I suspected he might take me over, but I wanted that. You were just letting yourself be fooled. Why should he only create one device to control me? Why would he imprint me in the first place?” She still stood perfectly still, hands flat on her hips, but her sneer was very human. Then it softened. “But it was only once I had the rods installed did Lord May show me just how total his control. was. And how he showed me. His control, not just over my body, but over my mind. He broke any resistance I had, and I loved it. Of course, once my will was his, he instructed me not to tell you. And I obeyed. You never knew that I obeyed Lord May however he instructed me to the instant I entered his door that day. And I shall do so for the rest of my life.” Her face lost its expression. “Now go. I’ll be home later, once this phase of erasing my personality is complete.”

My fists were clenched, burning with the need to hit Lord May in the center of his pretty face, but I knew Tracy and Miko would stop me. I only had one shot at taking Emily out of here, and none if I got myself thrown out.

“Now Thomas,” Lord May said, “don’t be like that. Haven’t you been enjoying yourself? I’m not ungenerous with my girls, as you very well know. Don’t you like Tracy? Rebecca, who right now is just waiting to entertain you at home? I’m not taking Emily from you, I’m just borrowing her from time to time. And I like to think I give as good as I get. How can you be so ungrateful?”

It took all my self-control, but I smiled, and sat down. “I guess you are right,” I said. “It’s just, well, hard to accept emotionally.”

“Of course,” he observed. “And I do apologize for deceiving you as regards the programming sessions your wife has been administering to herself. But surely, even if I allowed it, you wouldn’t want to discontinue our relationship? I know that, not even considering my girls’ considerable charms, you are a bit of a fetishist yourself.”

“No secrets from you, eh?”

“No, Emily has no secrets from me, not any more.”

“Why do you do it?” I asked.

“You don’t believe me about simply enjoying helping women to enjoy themselves?” he asked with a wry smile.

“As a matter of fact, no, not any more.”

“In the interest of a solid relationship in the future, I shall tell you. In fact, I shall show you.” He tapped a few buttons on his control. Emily, and the muscular girl I didn’t know, stepped forward. Robotically, they bent to pick up either end of the coffee table. While they moved it to the side of the room, Lord May continued.

“You are doubtless aware that my spine is not what nature intended it should be. Perhaps there is some truth to the idea that the more intelligence a man possesses, the more he is cursed with physical affliction.” He waved a hand. “No matter. Although my legs may still support me, I am unable to move them at my volition. And, perhaps more tragically, my penis is sexually entirely dysfunctional.”

Emily and the other girl had moved the coffee table, and now stood where it had been in the center of the room. Blank-eyed, they stared at each other, their breasts almost touching.

Lord May smiled, and touched a button. Emily cocked her head. Then, slowly, she licked the other girls chin, and chased her tongue slowly along the girl’s lips until she slid it inside. Her hands wrapped around the motionless, staring girl, caressing her smooth ass, clutching at the small of her back. With another tap, the athletic girl came alive, returning Emily’s kiss, slowly sliding her hands around her back.

“External stimulus does not affect it, you see. It was some time before I realized, however, that internal stimulus can gratify me.” Lord May was staring at the frenching girls. “But think. Can you bring yourself to orgasm with just your mind? No hand, no help, but only your mind? The situation must be exactly right. And for me, ‘exactly right’ is watching two lovely women make love at my direction. Two women who probably would never have done so before, had I not taken over their minds.”

Another set of taps, and hands smoothly moved to crotches. Slowly, the entwined lovers sank to the rug.

“They are mine, you see. Both Jessica and your Emily are programmed to make love for my entertainment, obeying signals my lovely little buttons on their spines give them. Their minds are entirely extraneous, enjoying the pleasure and watching as their bodies move to obey my commands.”

I was aroused despite myself, but not as much as Lord May, whose breathing was quite quick now. Doubtlessly he was as excited by my impotent presence as by the girls now quickly fingering each other on the rug. The fact that my wife was performing for his amusement in front of me had to be quite arousing.

Another tap, and Emily, who was on top, swiveled around into a sixty-nine position. Her mouth quickly found Jessica’s pussy, and latched on. Behind her, the same was happening to her own. Miko and Tracy stood rigid at attention, ignoring the soft pants now coming from the girls on the floor.

“So,” Lord May said, breath short, “you see now. A-heh. It’s not even, hm, as though I were, mf, cheating with your lovely Emily. Mm. Just making her fuck, oh, at the push, oh, of a button...”

His cock, still flaccid, suddenly twitched and ejaculated. His finger twitched, and the girls on the floor cried out in sudden orgasm.

I leapt across the room, directly towards where cum was jerkily spurting from Lord May’s still flaccid member. Miko and Tracy’s hands were suddenly on me, but I was not aiming for him. My fist came down on the jet black controller, and I smashed down on as many buttons as possible.

Four sets of voices shrieked at once. Tracy and Miko let go of me to double over in spasms of far, far too much stimulation. I stood up, hitting every button on the controller again, and again. Then, as quickly as I could, I shoved the controller in my pocket, and picked up Emily from the floor. She was spasming, clenched double, but I threw her over my shoulder and kicked open the door.

I looked back just once. Tracy, Miko, and Jessica were still gasping on the floor, but Lord May’s eyes were fixed on mine. He didn’t say anything, just stared at me with an emotionless expression on his face. Then I closed the door, and ran for the car with my naked wife slung over my shoulder.

* * *

I took Emily, got into the car, and fled. In Abilene, Texas, I paid a tattoo artist five thousand dollars to remove the ink from her neck and back. I had the rods, only tiny pins, really, barely a half centimeter long, all pulled out. Emily didn’t struggle. She tried to escape me, twice, but never got very far. I had closed down all the bank accounts and credit cards with her name on them.

We’re living in Boston, now. I found a new job. Emily is working at the law library over at MIT. The ink has mostly worn off. She’s mostly back to normal, and realizes what she had become. It frightens her, now, which is the most reassuring thing.

Of course, some nights, she wakes me up, weeping, and confesses how much she wants to go back. Wants to sink into pleasurable obedience, forever.

Lord May never came after us or anything. I guess it’s not his style. And I had nothing to report, really, and no one to report it to. What would the police do, anyways? So I imagine he is still there. With other women who have let him turn them into robots. But not Emily.

Was it the right thing to do? Absolutely. Does part of me regret doing it? Every day. I still fantasize at night about Tracy, about Rebecca, and most of all about what Emily was becoming. She still has traces of her ink, in places where it was applied deep, and would be hard to remove. When we are making love, and I go down on her, it still gives me a dangerous thrill every time I lick her jet black labia.

I smashed Lord May’s control box, yes. Ran over it in Gallup, Emily sobbing as she watched.

She doesn’t know that I still have mine.

* * *

END ‘Lord May’

* * *