The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loosing up

By Mian

Chapter 1

Cynthia Richards had always being a dreamer, when she was younger she dreamed about making her parents clothing store the hippest in the whole town, wanted the best looking boyfriend and the perfect children. The perfect life probably every teenager back then wanted. Now she was 35 years old and nothing had gone as she planned. Years ago, she had a relationship with a man who left her after she announced to be pregnant. Although she loved her little daughter Candice, she stopped her from attending school. Later after inheriting her parent’s store, she did not manage to make it famous or attract any more costumers at all, even losing some of them. She was now near bankruptcy and had no idea how to handle her life from now on.

When Cynthia woke up it was still dark outside, she hated to start working that early but she could not change it at all. Still sleepy she went towards the bathroom. Slowly she looked at herself, accepting a little increase of white hair. The fact she still did not had any wrinkles were something she was proud of, as other women in her age already had some.

“Still firm”, she said to herself, as she lifted her left breast. At all her body still seemed quite young, but that was something she did not believe herself anymore.

After washing herself, she went back to her room, wanting to dress herself.

She decided to wear a beige blazer, matching trousers and shoes without heels. Now she stood in front of her mirror and tried to smile, something she did every morning.

It was not as if she appeared unfriendly, but she was sure it would not hurt to be sure her smile did not look faked.

She walked through the living room, slowly passing her daughter’s room, as it was still an hour until Candice had to wake up. Cynthia who reached the kitchen immediately began to look for something she and her daughter could eat. But a closer look into the fridge only showed her lack of money, in other words the only food inside of it where an apple and two sausages.

“I wanted to try a new diet anyway”, muttered she jokingly to herself while taking a seat. Later she tried to read a little bit in a newspaper, before she called for her daughter like every morning.

“Candice wake up already you have school today”, followed by a loud noise coming from her daughters room.

Candice had the bad habit to slam the door to her room, even though she did not mean to do so. Cynthia knew how the next half hour would be; Candice would probably walk through all rooms, seeking for something. “I found it” was normally the first sentence Cynthia heard from her daughter, as it was today. It made her smile that even though she had trouble some things still were as ever have been.

After she waited some minutes, Cynthia heard the noise coming from the living room, which made her calling to her daughter.

“It is late already eat something and go to school”, it sure sounded somewhat cold, but it was one of the best ways to make Candice hurry up. At all her manner of speaking to others seemed cold or unfriendly and she hoped Candice was not one of them.

“Actually I don’t want to eat something, I think I will just go to school now”, was Candice’s answer as she stood in front of her mother, before rushing out of the room.

Cynthia often wanted to tell her daughter about her lack of money, but she somehow knew that Candice was aware of that already. She wore only clothes from her mother’s store, except the ones she got as a gift from her best friend Nicole. Sometimes Candice even passed little hints to her mother, giving her ideas how to save the store. Cynthia regretted not have listened to her daughter back then, but something in her mind stopped her every time.

Chapter 2

As Cynthia looked at a clock, she noticed it was already time for the weekly delivery of clothes she had to receive. She quickly laid down the newspaper and rushed down the stairs leading down to her store. When she walked into the back part of the store, all she could think about was how much she hated that disgusting old man delivering her the clothes. After she went through the backdoor she could already see the man looking at her.

“Hello Mr. Conet, how are you?” Even though Cynthia smiled as good as she could, she had a hard time to do so. Mr. Conet slowly walked towards her, gave his apprentice the order to carry the clothes into the store and slung his arm around Cynthia’s body. A cold shiver ran down her spine, as he responded to her.

“Good Ms. Richards, every time I see you I feel like twenty again. I hope you have the money or do you want to pay in a different way?”

Hearing him say this made her wanting to scream and lucky she had the money.

“I’ll pay with money, I hope that’s not a problem”, Cynthia said still smiling.

She hated that man, but he was the only supplier delivering goods to her store for the money she could afford. His face clearly showed his disappointment, as he turned around and walked towards his car again, without saying anything. However, not before he grabbed Cynthia’s left breast, making her almost scream.

As Mr. Conet already got his money she turned around and walked back into her store. She almost started crying when she suddenly heard a noise right behind her.

It was Mr. Conet’s apprentice David. A 23 years old man, who seemed to need the money, he got from that job. Normally he did the hard work while Mr. Conet only watched.

He was quite handsome and even though Cynthia thought she was too old for things like that, she sometimes wished he would show a little bit more of himself.

“Ms. Richards, I hope he didn’t go too far and I apologize if he did”, hearing that made Cynthia forget her worries a little bit.

“You don’t nee to do that I’m already used to it, you have to endure it all day”.

They looked at each other for some moments until hearing a loud voice.

“David haven’t you finished already or don’t you want your payment”, Mr. Conet’s voice sounded more than just angry, making David ran outside without the chance to say something in response.

Cynthia watched as the two men drove away leaving her alone in her store again. She slowly walked towards a couple of chairs and took a seat, thinking about her situation again. The clothes she received were her last hope and she didn’t believe there would be many costumers today.

After some times had passed she walked back to the clothes, which were wrapped in parts of old newspapers Mr. Conet, which used to lower the costs. She knew Mr. Conet sometimes delivered less than ordered, so she began counting. She quickly found some of the clothes were missing, as she already thought.

“That old pig, does he really think he could force me to have sex with him, because of that?” Cynthia shouted loudly and stomped towards her phone dialing Mr. Conet’s phone number.

“Conet’s, clothes and more, how may I help you?” Mr. Conet’s voice made clear, he knew whom he was speaking to.

“Here’s Ms. Richards, you have forgotten a part of the delivery, again”.

“I’m sorry; David must have made a mistake again”.

Cynthia breathed deeply before she responded, not caring anymore if he was her only supplier or not.

“Just shut up, you know how much I need those clothes”.

“Sure I know, I will send David to you tomorrow, please calm down Ms. Richards”, said Mr. Conet this time in a much calmer voice.

“If he is not here until tomorrow evening you will give me my money back or…”

Cynthia stopped the conversation at that point, before losing him as supplier.

Although all the trouble she had she quickly calmed down when she saw the actually good quality of the clothes, despite their cheap price.

Chapter 3

After Cynthia got all the new clothes at their place she took a seat near her store’s counter, waiting for costumers. She waited for quite a while, looking at the job placements in the latest newspaper. As she had drop off from school before her daughter’s birth, there weren’t much opportunities for her. Stripper, porn actor and salesclerk in a porn shop were actually the best jobs advertised, although Cynthia didn’t think of any of these as good. She was about to throw the newspaper into the garbage, but instead took a pencil and marked the stripper ad before doing so, as it was the only job she could do in the late evening. She somehow hoped that even if she couldn’t afford to maintain her store with it’s own earned money, she could do so with some extra money, without being seen by much people she knew. Cynthia just had put the pencil away as someone entered her store. She was quite surprised when two young women entered; she began hoping again immediately, before she took a closer look at them. Normally her costumers were mousy, old or plain people, but these two were completely different. Both of them were as just as old as her daughter, had very voluptuous bodies and wore just the smallest amount of clothes, if it were for her different hair colors she would not have been able to tell them apart.

The blonde woman slowly walked towards her, swaying with her hips with every step.

“Hi there, are you working in this shop, Madam?”

Cynthia was slightly confused, as she was the only person there except those women. The sound of the word madam didn’t make her feel better too, just older.

“Sure I am. May I help you”?

“We were looking for a good shop for clothes like these”, said the black-haired woman, showing Cynthia a t-shirt she took out of a bag she was carrying.

The white t-shirt clearly didn’t seem to fit both of them, except if they didn’t want to be half-naked. After further inspection Cynthia quickly saw that the t-shirt was quite the same with the ones she sold.

“Sure we have, they are in the left corner, but feel free to take a look around for something different if you want”, although she needed the money, Cynthia somehow hoped the women would leave, but both of them smiled further

Although the store was quite small, the woman walked around for more than an hour.

Cynthia watched them, somehow she thought that if she had a body like those two woman her life would be much more easier, although those two didn’t seem to be that bright.

“I think we would buy these clothes”, this words made her pay attention to her costumers again. The women now stood right in front of her holding a small pillar of clothes, the blonde one looking slightly annoyed at her.

“Sure, let me see, twenty white t-shirts, you own me….” Cynthia stopped when she saw how much money both of them took out of their purses. Although she couldn’t see how much it really was, but she was sure it must have been more than 500$.

She struggled with herself if she would lie to get more money and after some moments she decided to do so.

“You own me 400$, please”, although Cynthia was sure the women would just turn around and leave, they quickly took the money and gave it to her.

“That’s quite cheap, other shops were much more expensive”, said the black haired one before both of them slowly began walking out of her store.

“You know it was quite hard to find the right shirts for our wet t-shirt contest, we were lucky to find this shop”, this last sentence made Cynthia think; although she earned a lot of money she wasn’t happy with it. She thought some more moments about those women, until she thought how happy she should be that Candice wasn’t like them. Some moments later her thoughts drifted away making her feel awful for fooling them.

Chapter 4

Hours passed and no more costumers entered Cynthia’s store, until she locked the door to take a break and walked upstairs again. She slowly walked into the kitchen wanting to eat something and took a seat. Although she got the 400$ from those women she knew it wouldn’t be enough.

“It can’t get worse, maybe I just should sell the store and move away”, said she jokingly, while massaging her face slightly.

Her thoughts were interrupted, when she suddenly heard a loud noise that came from her store. Though she knew it had to be Candice, she quite surprised as her daughter normally came home in the evening.

When she stood in her store she was surprised not to see anyone, as she took a further look she saw lot of bags standing on the ground containing clothes like those two women wore. At first she thought they maybe had returned, but as she locked the door it was impossible. She slowly walked towards the bags, and then suddenly someone grabbed her from behind, hugging her tightly. She quickly freed herself and turned around, only to see a young woman standing in front of her.

“Hi Mom, how are you”, said the woman giggling like a little girl.

“Who are you”?

“I’m you your daughter Candy, don’t you remember?”

“Never, my daughter surely doesn’t look like a slut”, said Cynthia who was by now more than just shocked.

“You’re mean, just look in my face and then tell me if I’m trying to fool you”.

Cynthia looked at the woman in front of her, even though the huge breasts, blonde hair and skimpy clothes she couldn’t deny that the woman’s face looked like her daughters.

“See, I’m right”, said Candy while grabbing her bags, smiling at her mother.

Cynthia was still not saying anything, as she couldn’t understand what just happened.

In the meantime Candy began walking towards the stairs, swaying her ass with each step as the women earlier did.

“I’m going to watch how I look in my new clothes, see you later”.

She was almost upstairs when Cynthia snapped out of her thoughts and ran after her, wanting to ask about her sudden changes. She nearly reached her daughter when Candy closed the door of her room behind her.

Cynthia couldn’t do anything when she heard that Candice locked herself in her room.

“Candice open the door, now”, shouted Cynthia without getting any answer.

“Candice do you hear me?”

She even kicked against the door only to find out that the door, in difference to her, didn’t felt anything and remained closed.

She shouted several times again before she finally gave up, and walked into her own room, tears running down her cheeks and pain in her right leg.

She immediately sat herself onto her bed, sobbing about her situation and her shock.

Her thoughts circled around Candice. How she could have changed precisely. Was it her fault? Sure, she wasn’t a bad mother, but felt Candice the same way as she did. Was it even possible to get such a body in one day without any signs of surgery and if where did Candice the money for something like that?

She thought some minutes about these things until she slowly fell asleep, her pillow completely wet, because of her tears.

She couldn’t hear when Candy left her room and sneaked into her room, placing a little device next to her head.

“Poor mom, I’m sure you will feel much better after waking up”, said Candy before she left her mother’s room giggling calmly.

Chapter 5

In her dream Cynthia found her self in a strange place. It looked like a rainbow colored cloud surrounding her, though she saw several black spots flying within it. Though it was a quiet place she somehow had the feeling to hear some sort of music, making her feel even stranger as she had been already.

She turned around when she heard a noise, only to see Candice standing in front of her. It was the old Candice as she saw her just that morning, smiling at her.

Cynthia immediately began sobbing again, only to be stopped when Candice began walking into her direction. To her disgust Candice changed with every step she did, before looking like her new self.

“What’s up mom, don’t you want to talk with me?”

Cynthia immediately tried to run away, but seemed unable to do so as the clouds around her transformed into some sort of chair, bounding her to it.

“Let me go!”

Candy just smiled at her mother, before she began talking to her.

“Can’t do that, you know this is a dream, even if I free you it wouldn’t change anything”

“A dream?” Cynthia was confused.

“Yes, it’s a place were you can’t lie”

“What do you mean?”

Candy sighed slightly before answering, “I mean all the things you don’t want to admit, like not consider my ideas to save the store”.

“That’s not true; I always tried listening to you”.

“Liar, you never wanted to admit that I was right”, said Candy before pointing at one of the black spots.

“You see that black spot over there, it something you always wanted to change or forget, but you weren’t brave enough to do so”.

Suddenly pictures began to show in front of Cynthia’s eyes showing herself in several occasions. She saw the moment Candy’s father left her, not only because of her pregnancy but also because he already got a new girlfriend, which he called to be more fun than Cynthia. She also saw herself on several occasions men chose sexier women instead of her.

She felt awful to see these terrible memories again, but before she could say anything Candy started hugging her.

“Don’t feel sad mommy, I promise you feel better soon enough”, said Candy in with a calm voice.

“What do you mean?” Cynthia was now more confused as she was ever before in her life and hoped to wake up soon.

“You always wished to be like those women, but you were always afraid of the reactions of your surrounding. I mean a free woman, who knew how sexy her body was and who listens to her daughter”.

Cynthia tried to say that it wasn’t true what Candy said, but her mouth began fooling her.

“Your right, you were always right Candy”, she said before shutting her mouth questioning herself how she could say something like that. Candy began smiling as she heard that.

“Sure I am and now watch the beginning of the new you“.

Cynthia was shocked when some of the clouds formed into some sort of tentacle and moved towards her head. When it was near enough it just entered her body through her mouth. In the meantime Cynthia became aware of the fact that the clouds slowly turned pink and the black spots brightened up.

It felt like heaven, even though she was still afraid she came several times, making her surrender to the pleasure. Suddenly she felt some of her old memories vanishing, before they were replaced with new ones. After some minutes the tentacle stopped entering her, until she felt normal again.

“That felt so good”, said she calmly while smiling.

“I said so from the beginning”, answered her Candy who was still standing next to her.

“What was that?”

“It was a preview of your new mind and body. Do you want more mom? I can make you feel good forever.”

Candy began to taunt her mother by rubbing her breasts slightly. Although this dream made Cynthia horny and in the same time totally confused, but as her thought mostly circled around the wonderful feeling, so she didn’t think it would be wrong to say yes.

“Sure Candy, there’s nothing I would be happier about”.

“Perfect”, was the only thing Candy said, as the pink tentacle grew and formed itself into a more humanly shape. At first she couldn’t see who the cloud resembled, but soon it clearly showed itself in the form of David.

Cynthia moaned as further memories changed, first giving her an better view of her life, then the cloud seemed to make her body even more sensitive. She remembered always having wanted to kiss him and did now when he came in her reach.

Some moments later her body began to change too; in seconds it seemed to get younger or more precisely it lost all signs of Cynthia’s regrets until she looked around her very late twenties. Though the changes to Cynthia’s body seemed to have stopped, her mind changed further. She nearly lost all the bad memories she had, although they immediately were replaced with nice ones. As an example her memories about Candy’s father leaving her for another woman, her new ones said her she leaved him after she got what she wanted, her daughter Candy.

In front of her eyes David swayed his dick in front of her, making Cynthia open her mouth. She directly began sucking it, feeling wonderful.

She slowly glided her tongue around it massaging it gently like it was one of her hobbies since years. The further she went the more her attitude changed, until she wished to do that with the real David. Even more time passed before her dream David came in her mouth, making her swallowing it without spilling one drop.

She immediately spread her legs granting David free access to her moistened pussy and it didn’t take long before he entered her.

She was overwhelmed by the feeling. Although she knew it wasn’t real, it was all she wanted to feel n that moment.

“This feels so wonderful”, said Cynthia, while David was still thrusting his cock into her. Candy who was standing next to her mother all the time, giggled at that sight.

“I think your done”, said she walking towards Cynthia.

When she got her mothers attention, Candy quickly grabbed something from behind her back. It was a tiny orb, in the same color as the black clouds. Before Cynthia couldn’t react to the orb, Candy pressed it together until it broke and dissolved into the same pink clouds, like all the clouds around Cynthia were by now.

“What was that thing Candy?” When Candy saw the bright smile in her mother’s face she couldn’t suppress grinning at her.

“That was the tiny link that stopped you from becoming a nicer and maybe obedient mother, just like you ever wanted to be and the best thing is that those changes will already have affected your real body and mind”.

After saying this Candy vanished just as she appeared at the beginning, letting her mother alone with David…..

Chapter 6

When Cynthia woke up she felt wonderful. The world as she knew it was dead and a new on lied ahead. She rubbed her eyes, feeling her wet pussy and the large puddle around it, before walking towards her the big mirror, which stood in her room. She giggled as she touched her boobs and admired how good she looked. After that she spent more than an hour brushing her, applying makeup and dressing herself. Especially the latest task was difficult as no clothes she owned looked sexy enough, which confused her.

She giggled slightly when she walked down the stairs into her room. It still was the same dull room as the day before, but something had changed. The whole shop was filled with young woman around Candy’s age, which carried big crates full of the same t-shirts, which were bought by those two women the day before.

“Good Morning Mom, I hope you slept well”, said Candy when she noted her mother.

“Yeah, I did. But I had such a strange dream”, answered Cynthia but didn’t receive an answer from Candy who was already ordering some of the woman around.

Cynthia was sure that her daughter had more important things to do as speaking with her.

“Do you know there are less t-shirts than you should have ordered?” said Candy surprising her mother.

“Sure I know, that old pig tried to fool me, but I already called him yesterday. Why do you ask?”

“Tomorrow night there’s a wet t-shirt contest in one of the cities striptease bars and after a few negotiations it’s owner said he would buy the t-shirts in our shop, if they’re of good quality. He even sent two of his girls to buy some yesterday, you may remember them”.

Cynthia was happy to hear, that Candy cared that much for the shop, before she began to feel a little bit cold as she had walked down naked.

“Umm, Candy would you be so nice to lend me some clothes, mine just don’t suite me anymore”, said Cynthia blushing a little.

“Sure you can, I think they will look perfect on you”.

Hearing that, made Cynthia happy again to have such a nice and beautiful daughter

As Cynthia t heard something from behind the shop, she quickly turned around. Though she still was naked, Cynthia quickly ran to the back door. She wasn’t surprised to find David carrying two packages of clothes into the shop. When he noticed her she giggled a bit before approaching him. She gently hugged him, letting him feel her moistened pussy.

“Ms. Richards what are you doing”, was all David could say.

“What do you mean? I’m not doing anything you didn’t wanted to do last time we met”

David wanted to say something in response, but seemed himself stopped when Cynthia kissed him passionately. While doing so, all that Cynthia was thinking about was how much better it would be if she looked more like her daughter, but maybe some surgeries would help her in that, at least if Candy helped the shop to make enough profit. When David freed himself from her kiss, he looked quite surprised at her.

“Ms. Richards, maybe we should stop now”.

Cynthia smiled at him before responding, “Your dick tells me to do it again and besides you can call me Cindy if you want.”

Therefore, Cindy continued to do the same she dreamed about, but also started her new life.

The end