The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

23

He awoke alone, but to the smell of freshly cooked fish. Its tantalising aroma permeated their paper and timber home. He smiled, as his stomach told his male what was needed then. Then, as if on cue the shoji screen swished quietly aside and Shino entered the room carrying a tray, upon which lay the object of his stomach’s desire. He smiled warmly up at her, not sure of what her attitude toward him might be.

‘Kon ban wa, Master,’ she smiled softly down at him. Good evening. Then she kneeled gracefully, as he sat up. Leaning forward she placed the tray upon his lap.

‘Domo,’ his word said with a sincere smile in her native tongue that his curious mind accepted as thanks.

Her eyes remained downcast to the straw matting, as he picked up the finely varnished black chopsticks and began separating the fish into small mouth-size pieces. His eyes never left her the entire time he was eating and when finished with the replacing of the chopsticks back on the tray, she reached over and lifted it from his lap. Then she stood as gracefully as she had kneeled and left the room.

He lay back down and patted his belly; full after such a long sleep, for the hour on the old clock on the wall told him that it was almost midnight. His eyes were just about to close when he heard the shoji screen whisper someone’s entrance again. It was Shino.

He watched as she turned gracefully and closed the screen behind her, then turned back to face him. He wondered then where Yuki was and whether they had spoken together. Then he forgot that thought, as he saw Shino began to untie the coloured sash of her highly decorative evening kimono. Her gaze remained downcast.

To say that Yuki was not an attractive Asian woman would be to understate her natural female beauty, he thought. But to say she was more female in her attractiveness than Shino would be a lie.

As the pretty kimono slipped gracefully from her shoulders her full, firm and not small breasts fell free to his smiling gaze. The dark rings that supported each decorative darker nipple seemed like jewellery adorning a human frame, particularly because of the length of her nipples. They seemed to him to be two long brown studs.

Her skin was flawless, as she stood in her unashamed nudity before him while he lay. It was creamy and white, like alabaster to his eyes. Her form curved like an hourglass and was centred in her lower belly by a neatly trimmed triangle of jet-black curly hair. Then slowly, as if in slow motion she knelt at his feet.

His smiling gaze followed her down to the straw matting. Then she widened the space between her knees, revealing her most private female to him in its lushness of female purity. He smiled when she looked quietly up at him. Her face was flushed; her lips full and parted.

Prepare your heart and your body and soul, his male thought for her natural female, for in the hour that you least expect me, I will come to you, and then I will start a fire, and I will guard it until it rages.

Without encouragement then, Shino leaned forward and grasped lightly the material cover that ran from his chest downward and covered his feet. Then slowly, inch by inch, she began to pull it toward herself, until it lay neatly gathered by her side in a gentle heap. Not once had she lifted her eyes to meet his, but now she did, and he smiled. Her nervous moist lips answered his immediately.

Her gaze dropped from his and focussed on his maleness, which then captured her fullest virginal attention in its following and rapid growth. He smiled softly, as he watched the colour of her skin deepen from her neck to her forehead. Several times her eyes had widened, followed by her pink tongue moistening soft, dry lips.

Then, once again, as he had done on the evening before, when they had both rejected his words outright, he held out his hands to her. Shino smiled softly, her tongue snaked quickly over her full lips, moistening them yet again, which left them shining to his softly smiling eyes.

Truly I say to you, I know who you are, and what you are not, he thought for her, as he smiled again, and through me, soon, you will know also.

‘I want to-I want to, know,’ Shino said softly, hesitantly, and then dropped her gaze from his own. He smiled, knowing full well why and was glad. Yuki.

He gazed softly at her, like a father gazes at a wayward daughter.

Truly I say that I will take off my banquet of clothes, he thought to her female, and invite you to sit down with me at your dinner. Then will I rise myself from the table and serve you as an honoured guest of my own sake.

‘Please,’ Shino said in almost a whisper, but her eyes in her embarrassment and excitement both did not leave his loins. And then he smiled deeply and warmly for her female, as her head bowed slowly, and then hesitantly, her hands then came up from her knees, as she extended her arms and wrists fully forward to him, crossed.

It is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, he thought, than for one fragment of my deeds and words this time to fail to reach your feeling female heart and soul.

‘Come,’ he said quietly. ‘And know that I have never left you, even when I had gone.’

She puzzled over his words. He could see that, but he just smiled and took her, as only a virgin should be taken, as only a female spirit should be taken. And he did, many, many times before her eyes closed gently down for the last time in rapture and raw female lust and passion spent, while the morning’s dawning rays reached tentatively upward and outward over the Japanese horizon of a brand new day.