The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

20

Yuki began to wash him down then, by slowly pouring ladle after ladle of hot water over his head. He imagined her watching it run downward over his back. His pulse pounded slow and steady in his temples. She was readying, he knew, both in mind and body, readying for winning the battle.

He grinned at her anticipated challenge of him, knowing she was readying also for the ultimate possibility of losing the larger war.

She lathered the suds and scrubbed his body vigorously, but carefully, both back and front, while he stared calmly at the floor, seemingly uninterested in his mind of her nakedness in front of him, or her efficient cleansing of his body. Then, as she rinsed the suds from his body with many ladles of hot water once more he sensed the surging liquid warmth of her own sensual rush deeply between her thighs in the pure female fragrance she began to exude.

He glanced briefly up at her, but she lowered her eyes and blushed. He smiled, seeing easily that she felt hot within her own body, and knowing it wasn’t the heat of the upcoming battle. He also sensed that she knew also full well her feelings were not from the waves of hot steam rising from the boiling bath water he would soon step down into. He flexed his jutting maleness strongly and deliberately before her eyes that he knew she could see.

Her visual sensuality was her only weapon. He wondered when she would wield it like the blade of the true samurai he knew she was… just before battle. Then he sighed, but his heart stirred with his loins. Always a battle, he thought. Then he had another thought, one he always had, a familiar one that always renewed his vigour when needed. There was no challenge, like no challenge.

He smiled as he saw her try to avert her gaze from his personal body, then finally gave in and allowed it to rest there. He stood slowly. She never saw it coming. He suddenly grasped her right arm, spun her around and then grabbed her other wrist.

‘Ohh!’ She exclaimed and struggled, but he held her exactly the way he wanted her.

Quickly he moved her to where his robe lay and withdrew the sash from it. The tightly, he bound her wrists.

‘No!’ She shrieked. ‘Please! No, don’t!’

Her pleas fell upon deaf ears, as he moved back to the stool upon which he had sat. Then he sat down on it and pulled her close to him. With the strength of his arms then he forced her to her knees before him. Her eyes stared glowing anger at him. Her jaw was set firm.

‘You cannot do this!’ She stated angrily. But he did.

Grabbing her shoulders he easily overcame her struggles and forced her across his lap. Her bound hands giving her no support, as his left hand forced her head almost to the floor. He widened his knees beneath her naked weight and flexed strongly at the sight of her naked buttocks so close. Then, without warning or a hint of concern or compassion his right hand drew back and then crashed down heavily upon her right cheek.

‘Ahh!’ She cried in pain and hurt.

His hand drew back again and repeated the exercise before she had even drawn fresh breath into her lungs.

‘Nnoo!’ She screamed loudly, struggling fiercely against his left hand pushing her shoulders downward. Her legs kicked and struggled, but it was futile. He held her exactly the way he wanted to.

Again and again his right hand crashed loudly down onto her behind, alternating reddening cheek for reddening cheek, and when her entire bottom glowed a deep crimson he ceased and rested while listening to her anguished sobs of womanly misery.

‘I am a male,’ he said quietly down to her, as she sniffed and whimpered, ‘and now I give you the chance to allow you to you to do your best to resist me as a male with your woman.’

Then he released her wrists and allowed her to stand before him. She quieted quickly and stood trembling a little before him.

‘I cannot!’ She stated defiantly, clenching her fists.

‘Then your woman is weak and unworthy of ever being loved by a true male in your lifetime,’ he said, as he looked up evenly into her angry gaze. ‘You will be unfulfilled in your life and grow old and lazy and fat for the love of a male you will never know. If your woman is so strong let her try to resist her own female nature if you dare, so you will not dry up like a prune inside and wither and die as a human being with no courage.’

He watched her gaze bore into his while the wheels turned slowly over. Then suddenly her gaze hardened and her breathing steadied. She ceased sniffing and took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly through her mouth.

‘Please lie down, on the towel,’ Yuki said softly, suddenly, and unexpectedly.

He rose from the small stool and stretched out fully and face down on the fresh-smelling tatami straw matting. His heart skipped a beat. Soon it would be over, or, it would begin again, he mused, as he settled, again.

She stepped up beside him and sank gracefully and sensually to her knees to begin giving him a massage of his body. Sensuously, she poured the warm oil in a long thin glistening line from the base of his strong neck, all the way down the muscular furrow of his spine, stopping only at the top of his buttocks.

He grinned into the fresh-smelling tatami matting. He had felt each and every warm drop, but he reacted strongly when she then allowed a little to run down in between his strong flexing cheeks.

He smiled with her first victory, as he moved his legs a little more widely apart to give her what he knew to be an unrestricted view of his heavy furry sac. Within seconds Yuki began to drip oil slowly there for a few seconds. He groaned deeply, knowing she could see his buttocks continue to instinctively clench and flex strongly, as the warm oil settled.

He felt her expert hands and fingers then begin to spread and work the warm oil all over his back and buttocks. Her hands were steady, not trembling, he noticed, and wondered again if it was a natural response from him, or whether it was her female’s response to him.

His gaze became fixated momentarily, while his awareness marvelled at the way her hands just seemed to glide across his hard flesh on the thin layer of warm scented oil. The strength in her fingers then began to work methodically, deeply into every muscle, starting from his neck and finishing up at the balls of his feet, and then his heels and toes. His heart had steadied.

He smiled softly into the straw matting because he didn’t know. Had it begun or not? Was this going to be the first battle? If so, would she win both, the battle and the war? He grinned. I have come to start a fire, he reminded himself, and I will guard it until it rages.

He then began to grow uncomfortable, lying upon himself as he was. He felt off balance, out of balance, and with a grin, he waited curiously to see how she intended to increase that sense of balance loss within him next.