The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LOOK BOTH WAYS

13

When he felt her once more begin to support her own weight with the full strength of her strong, long legs, he withdrew most of his own strength, as well as his body. Then he took a step backwards, leaned over and turned off the shower.

‘Ohh, God!’ She moaned softly as his length and girth slipped slowly downward and away from her mellowing caring.

He stood with his hands on his hips, admiring only the way a male can, the natural feline beauty of her long and well-muscled back and frame, overall. She looked to him, like a sleek Black Panther. He reached down and picked up the belt in his right hand.

Slowly she turned around to face him, still leaning her weight upon the wall. Her gaze held his for several long seconds, a look of wonder and contentment in her eyes, which then glanced down briefly at him and remained for several long seconds.

Her gaze dropped briefly to the belt in his hands and her eyes drew wide and fluttered then settled and fell back to his groin. He was still a strong male for her and he flexed, deliberately, for her.

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly, but he saw. Her lips were parted; her tongue rested just behind the strong wall of glistening white teeth. Then her chin lifted slightly. Her gaze found his waiting, once again. He smiled warmly at her.

‘Oh!’ She gasped and glanced up softly at him, her lips forming a coy, embarrassed girl smile of secret but natural female anticipation. Then her gaze once more dropped to his loins and the strong male still standing proudly there as it interacted silently with her female.

Blessed are you who have the humility and wisdom to recognise your own natural human nature and natural human needs, he thought to say to her as she stared unashamedly downward at his living-for-her maleness. But he did not say that. He only thought it then wondered where the thought had come from. He smiled softly at her, but with a silent strength, a male strength, as she watched him.

Don’t be afraid any longer, he thought to say to her—but believe in me and lead with your feelings and not be led by your thoughts; for their rightful place is second in support to my feeling heart within you.

She lifted her gaze to his face once more, eyes soft and smiling, lips slight parted and full.

‘That… was wonderful,’ she almost whispered then dropped her gaze briefly to his loins, once again. Then she looked up at him once more. ‘That… is wonderful,’ she grinned, like a cheeky child at play.

He grinned with her, his hands remaining calm and settled on his hips.

‘Why, thank you, ma’am,’ he said quietly, with a smile in his voice. ‘Natural matching beauty.’

Then he wondered where that thought had come from. And then he did not. His gaze left her eyes when hers dropped to his groin once again and he enjoyed fully the naked beauty of the all and open front of her. Full, firm breasts with dark black nipples adorned her muscular chest plate. Her torso tapered inward then curved outward over her rounded hips, like the perfect mating nova venturi.

Central to her lower flat belly laid a soft brush of the darkest natural matting he had ever seen, even within his mind. It instantly stirred him and he flexed physically, hearing her immediate soft gasp. Her hips rounded oval and then tapered downward at a gentle rhythm angle to form two solid sensual and muscular legs with shapely calves.

Her feet were not short, but not long; five toes evenly designed on each slender foot to enhance the perfect picture of nature’s greatest miracle—the living and breathing, sensual natural female. She was perfect, absolutely perfect.

She looked back up at him then at the belt in his right hand then back to his groin. As her gaze momentarily sated with his living maleness, it deepened into his and her smile faded. Her lips were parted and full, her pupils smouldered from her female on the inside looking out. They were as black as her shining dark ebony skin. She breathed mainly through her mouth, as he did, while the silent messages flew on swift wings between her female and his male.

‘I… I want to-to… love you,’ she whispered, her eyes never leaving his.

He did not see her lips move, but he heard her eyes speak. Then her eyes did leave his to return from whence they had come.

This time, not your will, but my will be done, he thought to say to her in her natural rising heat for him as a male—for I said teach them how to live to love through me and my Father. I did not say I wanted to control them as sheep in flocks.

But he did not say that to her. He only thought it.

Then slowly she began to sink downward to her knees before him. He gazed at the top of her head as it descended. The fine close weave of her natural and wet black hair was beautiful.

Love one another as I have loved you, he thought to say to her next—by doing this everyone will see that you are my sheep and not belong to the hierarchy, because you are full of such selfless love.

But he did not say that to her, either.

He dropped the belt and watched enthralled as her hands slowly reached upward toward him. His eyes knew the time had arrived for them to close. His hands left his hips and found the soft saddle of her hair, waiting to support his hands in his repose and rest, and his coming pleasure as she settled fully on her knees. Then her hands first touched him, warm, strong and encapturing. Her touch was electric.

‘Oh my God,’ he heard her murmur softly as her hands began to gently caress the living life of him. It was almost a whisper, as if she had not intended anyone to hear, but her natural female self.

The silent wind blows where it wishes, he thought to say to her—yet we hear the sounds it makes. But we cannot tell from where it comes, or where it will go. So it is for everyone that is born of my Father and me.

He groaned as her warm, encompassing hands and strong fingers began to slowly know him. It was a groan and it was his. He groaned again as her bladed fingernails knew by gentle raking, the shape and contour of the very base of him.

It was a groan again, and, it belonged solely to him in his divine male pleasure already given her and now received by him. Her hands slowly began to know and enjoin with his pleasure from stem to stern. Stroking with bladed nails, she carved electric trails of fire and heat beneath his already floating senses.

He groaned aloud in full acceptance of his natural male nature to her female ears that listened, waiting for just such to hear. His receiving loins were afire with her giving heart.

It is a fire that I have come to bring upon the earth, he thought to say in his rising male heat and passion building. How I long to see it ablaze, as it burns already within you who is aflame with me.

He murmured softly as himself being gently caressed downward, left and right while the heat of her trapping hand continued to know him with gentle firmness.

Did you imagine that I had come to bring calm and tranquillity to earth a second time?

He asked silently of no one in particular, except those who were meant to hear the natural spaces between his words. The gentle quiet strength in her hands and fingers was electric. She was his sheep and now she tended her good shepherd.

He moaned softly and deeply from the very natural heart of his surely captured male.

No, I tell you, I have come to bring division, his natural male told his inquiring mind. I will divide the men from the males, the women from the females; and once divided I will conquer, one by one, in love, with love. I am all as I was always, but this time I shall not be defeated by willingly dying of my living life before the cross ever came into being by my own choice.

He groaned loudly with the very first gentle touch of her feathered lips at his glowing crest and then slowly her mouth entrapped him, inch by electric inch, as she deepened.

For my Father so loved the world, he groaned inwardly as he arched his head backward and deepened himself without her invitation—that he gave of his only Son to give to all of his living life through teachings from above the clouds, so that whosoever believes in him should not die before or after he chose the cross to rest awhile, but have everlasting life in him and his, from whence his teachings still come.

She accepted his deepening without resistance and took him into her natural closeness even further.

His lips mouthed the almost silent words that his male now instinctively offered in prayer of unconditional love and humility for all things above and below the clouds, the moon and the stars above.

This time I will not die while living before living, he prayed—but have come to start a living natural fire in the bodies of men and women both so that they may know what it is like to be alive in their life and not dead in their life. And I will guard it until it rages fire in their natural male and female.

His lips formed pleasure sounds almost silently as he felt her warm lips mesh with his forest of deepest carpet warmth. He was fully engulfed, entrapped, encaptured and loved within her from the earth to the heavens and back. His natural maleness let him know truly while his fingers tightened around the back of her strong head.

You have been told that when the Messiah returns in his glory, his male told his thinking mind—he will separate from the hierarchical herd the people one from another. I have come to separate the males from their men and the females from their women, as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats.

He groaned aloud from the pit of his male gut as his body felt itself being drawn up from within itself to approach his own natural supernal nova crest.

His oblivion was beginning as the tears of joy at being loved, so willingly, so unconditionally, and so fully, brimmed in his eyes for the supreme cresting pleasure coming that can only be offered and given by a natural feeling-dominant female.

His fingers tightened around the back of her head, but she was strong and he felt her own strength of will. He was being drawn again and again and again. His lips then said the words and spaces that his ears could not hear and then he smiled, sensing her mission was to draw the living life from him in person.

She drew him in love strongly from within herself, yet did not move her lips from the very base of him. His natural male soul strained for release in her twisting female grasp as he fought to refrain from overcoming her own desired strength for his moment of highest male honour from a female attending to her shepherd of now.

The time has come, his feeling-dominant maleness told his supportive thinking man, as his knees began to tremble in her grip. The kingdom is at hand. This time I have called you from the world’s unnatural way of living your life; for it is a world that does not want you in your own natural right; where you are not happy in it and know it.

His eyes pinched tightly closed, his breath on the verge of being held in supra nova finality while he gripped her head with his own instinctive force then instantly felt the strength of her powerful female neck. His heart raced and he wanted it to. He was cresting where he wanted to be. His pulse pounded in his temples and he buckled slightly at the knees, but with his change of position to that of a lower one, he felt her only deepen her knowing hold of him

He groaned aloud then to whoever has ears to listen and to hear—let them hear the voice of a natural feeling-dominant male in the strong and capable hands of a natural feeling-dominant female about to pay him the highest compliment possible, under God.

He felt himself crest instinctively and knew the living never-end-beginning was at hand. Then, electrifying him with her ministrations she began to release her deepest embrace of him. Her lips compressed tightly to hold him secure and to never let him go away again.

Again and again she retreated and advanced all he could offer. Her mouth was a natural heartfelt safe haven that he now did not want to escape; her sharp teeth reminded him of the haven always waiting outside of his natural shared love for all.

His restraint was defeated by her strength of control of her moment of now for them both as his cresting fire raced to heaven and back, like white lightning. At his peak nova flashes did she hold him firmly while strongly timing with his physical wave crest.

Many will come in the last days from every corner of the earth, he cried silently in his natural male heart for all to hear let them hear him on the verge of receiving his highest compliment as a natural male, but this time, not the self-righteous thinking men and women; for my home will be full of feeling-dominant males and females and there will be no more room. My father’s house has many natural mansions.

As the highest compliment a natural female can ever give a natural male he felt her then pay it in supernal dividend uncounted, as the natural human nature of him overcame both of them and he joined with her in his natural joy; its natural God-given strength would not and could not be denied.

He leaned over her long black back deeply and dropped his hands to the bottom of her, grasping what he could of her shining black flesh of buttock. And in that way did the final cresting nova tension urgently leave his loins for her while she received him fully as her invited guest, with him in his natural and unconditional glory.

He shouted to those who have ears let them listen and hear.

He groaned his joy of unconditionally offered love to a home not recalled or remembered. Yet this time, as he felt the cresting wave after wave after wave, he felt his living life essence recharged and re-energised, like a tap left running full on to run wild, unchained and finally free.

He shouted to the winds and the rain and the lightning as his fingers dug deeply into her black flesh of flank and hind quarter given while her female gave him none such and no mercy given where her right to be just such a natural giving female was concerned.

At that moment she shared her twin male soul with his invitation and her unconditional acceptance. He knew that. She knew that. And he knew she knew he knew that completely as she continued to minister him of his living love for her at that moment.

He lay full length over her long black back from above and draped himself while she accepted his living male life with his and her fullest permission for her to do exactly that; for he knew she had him exactly where she wanted him, exactly where he had wanted to be; not releasing him back to manhood until her female had paid her compliment long overdue on behalf of all natural feeling-dominant female-kind.

He felt as one with her while she nurtured him again and again and again while he refilled his living life inside her. The tears of his willing male acceptance of her love offered of now then rolled freely and unstoppable from his eyes and down onto her skin; to sheen and to shine her once more until she glistened. Together then, they held and gripped and clung and binded together as one in his final quietening cresting throes; together again as one people, for the very first time.

He smiled through his tears and held her as dearly as she still clung to him with hand and mouth surely while he thanked God for his life given to now live and his times gone past and yet to come.

This is life eternal, his living male answered back. I am not what you have said I am, but what you have made of me in my giving absence.

He felt her then nurture him gently, like a baby, and he gave instinctively of his endless well of love for all unto her. He knew he was revealing the purest male of himself to her in his.

I have again revealed myself to those that once gave me out of the world in living pain of rest, his joyous male said to his quieting mind. This time they will accept my eternal words, spaces, and living deeds because in their feeling hearts, I will feel right as their own truths.

He murmured softly as he held her dearly to him as a female in love. He loved her belief in his male and he loved her belief in his belief in her natural female.

I have faithfully delivered the words, spaces and deeds that they need, his male said lovingly to his listening man—and maybe this time they will listen and hear and believe them. If not I shall wait for them forever, but I will not live to die again for them while I wait.

Slowly, gently, and not wanting so to leave such a natural high state, he felt himself come back to himself from within the soft grasp of her lips. He sighed and moaned for his loss and his gain at the same time.

I have come to start a fire, his male reminded him when he thought briefly of remaining within her warm female lips forever. I have not come for me, but through it my words, spaces and living deeds shall take root and then the fire will rage and I and my Father will smile.

Then he leaned down and gently positioned her on all fours on her hands and knees and smiled.

Give me what is mine, he thought, then wondered again what his name was.

As he gazed down upon her sleek African sensuality she reminded him of a Black Panther. Visions of him being her breeding mate flooded his mind and imagination and again he smiled, softly, while his gaze ran the full length of her long shining spine.

Give me what is mine in my Father’s house and mine, he thought—and give the world of thinking men and women my Father’s prayers.

His exposed dark wonder-woman knelt a few feet from his own naked form. He calmly forced himself not to take her where she was. He wanted to devour her winery with the whole of himself right there and then. For the moment, though, he had won the battle, but not, he reminded himself, the war. His pulse raced from inhaling her damp and musky sensual odour.

He would win the war, too, he smiled softly, and of that, he had no doubts at all. And with that he turned and stood behind her, knowing his most tempting and most difficult battle was about to begin.

His black midnight Queen stirred as he placed his hands on her hips and supported himself as he knelt down behind her. He had pressed his body into the warmth of her firm hot buttocks. Her long black African body literally trembled and shined.

Daytime colours of black and white, he smiled softly-shining always the follies of man. To all who have ears let them hear the coming of the race of future Tan.

‘Oh!’ She groaned, startled, but she did not move away from his touch or his heat.

The hot flesh of her electrified him, feeling her tense against his touch. He felt his conscious awareness for release; to be launched like a missile right there and then while aimed at the very heart of her luxuriant jungle. He thought he heard her gasp, but he wasn’t sure. It could very well have been him. He felt as if his own heart had suddenly stopped the instant he first made firm contact with the firm flesh of her muscled buttocks.

I have known love, he groaned inside himself—and in that love have I now come again to teach you that which my Father gave you in abundance, only you did not listen and you could not receive.

His breathing came in short, sharp pants and gasps now, yet he was unaware. He could hear each breath clearly, along with each of hers. Then he moved forward over her back, calming his breath, and leaning forward over her long black back, he pressed her hands widely spaced against the corner of the floor where it met the tiled wall of the shower.

As his lower body and torso pressed firmly against her black skin and soft rear crease he felt himself instantly charged with fire. It torched his loins and seared his spine to his heels as it raced straight to the spirit of his male.

His yearning now rested, waiting to be thrown between her solid cheeks of black-muscled fire. He felt himself electrify with the physical and hot contact. Then he moved himself back away from her hot electric body quickly, praying to God that he hadn’t left it too long. He breathed a loud sigh of relief as he glanced down. His maleness screamed to be hurled into her black matted winery. But he was not ready, yet. He breathed deeply to calm himself, his mind racing forward ahead of his present. He reached down and gently coaxed her knees, such that they widened.

Heart will open for me, he thought. This time, they will.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, but her knees moved apart.

He moved them slowly, inch by inch backwards and away from the tiled wall. It left her when he’d finished, leaning forward and down onto the junction of the wall and floor; with her hands, flat-backed, her body outward and backward from the wall at an angle of ninety degrees, with legs spread wide.

He exhaled loudly at the sheer raw sensuality of the black Madonna’s form presenting him now with such an extremely natural sight. His gaze remained riveted on her dark and mysterious winery, transfixed between her formidable shiny buttocks and thighs.

He felt his eyes glow, like bright red orbs, like lasers boring deeply into the concealed erogenous depths of the densely matted natural forest that seemed to beseech him to pioneer fully his entry into it.

I can see that which you were all meant to see, he thought amused, with each rasping and sensually tortured breath he took—yet the blind leading the blind see only behind them and cannot remember their home or even their name.

He felt the incredible sexual tension, which would impact with such force and ferocity within her, being that he would surely core her private nucleus that would simply scorch her forest with fiery fusion.

Those who would spear me are now gone, he thought sadly—as if they had never been. Yet still I am here as I have been, always.

Then he breathed deeply several times. Then slowly he opened his eyes to the midnight black enchantment and mystique of his entranced charcoal idol that unknowingly waited. She waited for his insatiable loins and desperate gaze to triumph with a vengeance and to loot her of her womanness; to plunder her and make her his own for time immemorial.

He rose slowly, but determinedly to his knees and leaned forward toward her black heat, until his face was only inches away from the shiny black skin of her well-muscled buttocks and thighs.

Deeply inhaling her musky perfume and body warmth to the very bottom of his lungs he luxuriated in the instant hardening of the already-rigid sceptre between his legs. Slowly his hands reached forward and lightly came to rest on each of her hips.

‘Oohhh!’ She stirred vocally.

He waited several moments and her stirring calmed. His hands squeezed gently the warm and slightly moist black flesh on which they rested.

“Ohh!’ She groaned softly, almost sounding like a cat’s contented purr.

His hands felt as if they held pure flame in their palms. His heart bruised in his ribs with its hammering and his pulse buffeted his ears like the windswept African plains. He felt as if he were in a dream, a dream that would surely see him die at the end of it and go straight to back, heaven or to hell. But right then and there he simply didn’t care.

He was lost to the greatest moment of eroticism and sensuality, of raw lust, passion and desire that any natural male could have ever had the pleasure to face and be a living, breathing part of his moment of now.

His eyes roamed the broad, muscular length of her long, flat and shining ebony back. Finally they came to rest on and centred in the even darker lush furrow between her widely placed knees. His trembling fingers clenched the warmth of her hips and pulled forward his upper body towards that portion of her dusky anatomy that came closer to his face by the living, breathing second.

‘Ohh!’ She moaned deeply.

When his head dipped a little, his mouth opened and his tongue extended, reaching passionately for the very haunting core of that obscure and formidable dark jungle wilderness.

He gasped and inhaled her, swallowing her musk intensely. Then he very nearly passed out, such was the incredibly carnal and sexual fragrance that welcomed his flaring nostrils and taste buds. He became at once intoxicated and exhilarated. His senses reeled crazily and his mind swooned and spun. His intellect collapsed as his loins fired electrically.

His eyes closed in time with a drawn out groan and a rapturous cry from his gut. It signalled silently that his Creator could seize him now, whenever He wished, such was his absolute condition of sensual bliss and ecstasy at that instant of his life and name he could never remember.

I have dined with Kings and Queens, his mind told his male, yet no one had ever me to eat with them sincerely.

‘Ohh!’ She cried loudly, and it was loud, as his fingers deepened their grasp and his tongue extended to the utmost of its travel from his open mouth. He breathed deeply once more and swallowed her essence into himself.

Leaning forward into her compelling sexual and perfumed, aroused fragrance and musk his hands gently pulled her matted dark core toward him. His tongue flattened and his head bowed even lower. And then, his senses swimming crazily, his mouth and lips brushed her steaming black fleece for the first time.

‘Ohh, God!’ She groaned from her gut and he felt it surely. It was galvanising and electrifying, pacifying and disturbing all at the same time. It was thirst-quenching and soul-filling. God.

His remaining shred of awareness screamed at him. He was losing it to the moment, but he simply didn’t care. It was his moment and he was taking it. Slowly he commenced to drag the flat of his tongue backward from as far forward between her ebony wilderness and intersection as was possible for his face to be forced. I will give you that which you steal from yourself, he thought, yet in abundance to me you will return it one hundred fold.

“Ohh, God! Please!’ She cried loudly, as he kept the pressure of his tongue on the hills and valleys of her secret person’s feathery. Yet he held it firm and exacting enough to feel the gently changing outlines and profile of her soft, warm succulent creases and ravines that formed the female and feminine meaty contours of her sexually swollen genitals.

‘God!’ He moaned softly to himself at the slight trace of her he was absorbing through his tongue, with only the lightest of nearness to her human nature’s liquid nectar.

“Oohh!’ He heard her moan deeply as he inched the flat of his tongue gently backwards over the foyer of her winery. He felt it slip easily into and then over the surface of her soft skin. It was helped by the slickened taste of her sexually blended warm oil.

His black Amazon tasted pure and sweet, raw and dizzying and strong, such a palate pleasing blend to his overexcited taste-buds as would send any man instantly into a padded cell and wish to stay there, willingly, savouring that aromatic native wine for time immemorial.

‘Ohhh, Jesus!’ She cried aloud, and it was loud, as his tongue flattened and slithered slowly back and forth across the door to her warm cave. He felt her sink a little in his grasp each time. His fingers squeezed her flesh a little more tenaciously, supportively.

He couldn’t help but swallow more and more of the magic elixir of her flowing Nile with his tongue’s passage back and forth from the fort of her sex to her tight back door. Its honey and fiery taste slid down his throat and ignited his loins like petrol hurled onto an already-blazing fire. It was the smoothest alcohol he had ever ingested into his belly.

His senses swooned once again, coinciding with the crazy swimming of his mind and orientation. His eyes remained tightly closed as he continued to drag the flat of his tongue backward and forward even further, crossing the very smooth perineum, so soft, it reflected the sheer smoothness of a perfect and flawless diamond, except that this surface was warm, very warm.

‘Oh, Jesus, yes!’ She groaned as he felt her dip more and more often, deeper and deeper at the hips. He knew she was forfeiting the strength in her thighs for the pleasure in her mind and body.

“Ohh!’ She moaned again and again as she buckled at the knees while her body continued to respond to the affects of his lavishing tongue. Her body’s instinctual response to the sensual ministrations of his tongue on her most private flesh was becoming involuntary and animalistic in motion.

Every now and then she would moan softly, a deep sound, as if it came from the very bottom of her gut. It was a primitive sound, a primal, uncivilised mating sound that only served to fossilise and harden his muscled javelin even more so.

His hands gripped her flesh more firmly, more strongly, his fingers deepening their unique indenture into her shining warm and moving black flesh. Then his hands moved backward from her hips and thighs, backward and downward, until they rested on each firm and warm black buttock. They gently pulled and spread them apart, as his face and mouth continued their backward and now, upward travel.

‘Oh, my God, yes!’ He heard her cry of deep sensual pleasure as he dawdled the flat of his tongue deeply up between the scalding depths of her backside. He breathed deeply and spread her cheeks a little more, expecting the touch of his tongue on the shimmering necklace of her tight tiny starfish at any second, and there it was.

“Oohh, God!’ She shrieked loudly, and it was very loudly, the instant his hot tongue touched the warm skin of her necklace surround. She sank deeply at the knees, moaning long and low-pitched.

To my Father and me do you call in your joyous moments and deep despair, he thought, yet you do not listen when you cries are heard and answered.

Out of control and maddened with incredibly heightened sensuality he then speared his tongue through that hot lei, widening the natural tight necklace and hilting her there fully and completely. And he held her firmly, exactly the way he wanted her, as her body responded to its unnatural impalement in that manner.

‘My God!’ She cried. ‘Oh, God! Oh, Jesus, yes!’ As her buttocks twisted and bucked strongly in his straining hands, such that he had to forcibly counter their powerful strength, while they tried to clench closed. His razing tongue then dragged slowly backwards and across his black Queen’s quivering rim, pausing briefly, while it tasted her forbidden sweet dew once more. And once more he felt dizzy and lost, intoxicated and drunk, on her.

He was shaking as he held the flat of his tongue right there, clothing her perfect rippling necklace, her starfish of fire, exploring her there again and again deeply and completely and intensely.

“Ugh! Ohh! Ohh, yes! God, yes!’ She moaned over and over as he held her impaled as such for several long seconds each time before withdrawing again. Her moaning at his deep and carnal penetration turned instantly to deep groans from her gut as her hips and thighs became subject to Nature’s vigorous thrusting. He could feel her sounds resonate and vibrate through his sensitive hands, and it continued for as long as the tip of tongue ravished and deflowered her fluttering and trembling dark necklace.

‘Ohh, God!’ She screamed suddenly as her insensible moaning began in earnest. He withdrew his tongue and dragged the flat of it upward between the deep and heated split of her behind and up onto her lower back. On his way upward to her neck he gently bit and sucked the warm soft black meat deeply inside of each clenching cheek of her buttocks.

‘Oh, please!’ She begged, and she was begging, as he strengthened his grip and held her crease pressed firmly against his mouth and face, his tongue snaking rapidly everywhere with a mind all of its own. Then he returned to her lower back. When he reached the base of her spine he shifted his hands and slowly rose to his knees behind her, his fingers moving upwards along her back to grip firmly upon each muscled shoulder and squeeze strongly.

It happened without him even being aware of it, somewhere along the sensuous way from deeply between her dark, humid thighs and upward through her bottom to her spine.

He had transcended one reality for another and was now lost to an alien world completely. It was the world of Black Panthers courting and mating in the African land he loved so much. It was the world of his fantasy of earlier times. Then he wondered briefly why and how he knew that, but only briefly.

He was no longer caged within the confines of the old shower building, but instead saw and heard, experienced and felt and smelled himself deep in the jungle beneath the cool green canopy.

He was with her, his chosen black mate. And in his courtship of her had he touched her skin to his, smelled her musk and strong mating scent meant only for him. He had tasted her mix, sipped her blend of forced arousal and pure raw lust of wanting to be joined, no matter what the cost in order for the species to survive.

My Father gave you all, he thought sadly, yet his gift of your true nature you forsake for an illusion.

Animal instincts took over his mind, body, and senses now and guided his instinctual and every move and he allowed it. He moved without thinking, without planning, naturally and easily… and deliberately. He moved like an animal, like a primate, like a powerfully aroused Black Panther.

In his mind’s eye the dense green jungle floor surrounded them both, giving them privacy for their mating ritual; the thick green jungle canopy shaded their black fur-coated bodies from the scorching, burning African sun.

The shade cooled them. It soothed them. It readied them for that which yet remained undone, the final mating, the completion of them both that justified to Nature their right to existence and to themselves a promised long life for their ongoing species.

His body leaned again down over her long, sleek back, his head nuzzling first at the base of her spine. He sniffed her heated mating scent, his nostrils flaring widely as they neared her naturally aromatic black skin.

His low snarling sounds warned her of the mating to come, yet his dominating male growls calmed her without thinking now, as and when she needed it. She was skittish. He sensed it in her own vocal response of returned sounds, soft and frightened, yet powerful in their defence of what he was about to take forcefully from her to begin with. Her black shining flanks were jittery and skittish, twisting and withdrawing and hunching in uncertainty.

Her hindquarters were now close to his probing and exploring loins. She was frightened. He sensed it, yet he meant her no harm, other than to carry out Nature’s wish for them both, to mate and to breed, as was his right by male decree so their species would continue to survive. He wanted to start a fire. That was all.

“Ohh!’ He moaned softly, sensing the sounds of his own voice as the encouraging and soothing snarls of the strong and large Black Panther he had now become in every sense, and in every way and manner fired his loins to mate, and mate hard. He now had become in every sense, the living fire he had wanted to start.

He smiled inside, in his heart for that which was about to come. He opened his mouth and bared his teeth against the base of her spine just above the deep, dark crease of her hindquarters. His lips pulled back tightly over his strong white teeth. He heard and then felt her hesitant and cautious, yet instinctively wanted acceptance of his relentless probing.

‘Ohh!’ She cried out startled and immediately moved her flanks, shifting a little and pressing back against him. They grazed his hardness from side to side with her Nature’s heat and oily slickness as she moved her rump sensuously, invitingly from side to side.

“Oohh, Jesus! Oh, God yes!’ she groaned and cried out as his mouth and teeth moved slowly upwards along the centre of her glistening shiny black back, nipping and biting, grazing and holding.

His tongue dipped and dived slowly, rapidly, sensuously over every living vertebra upward along her strong spine. His teeth deepened gently before moving on to the next.

‘Ohh!’ His chosen mate snarled loudly as his hungry mouth opened wide and drew strongly on the muscled flesh between her shoulder blades, while his own muscle probed her twisting slick winery often.

Her long black back bowed deeply downward as her shoulder muscles rippled and hunched together in pain and pleasure both, forcing her hindquarters back firmly against his rampant and ever-searching loins.

The movement arched her warm buttocks firmly into his already hard and trembling phoenix. He sensed the approaching peak of her mating heat, felt it through his throbbing tip, knowing it was very near.

He was no longer human in his mind, thoughts, emotions or actions. He was pure male, pure animal, pure Black Panther and pure mating, lust in motion. He hovered above the panting and slowly twisting flanks of his softly snarling chosen mate. His ears hearing only the sounds of her frightened, yet accepting mating snarls; snarls of readiness; snarls of fear of the unknown, of preparation from her, his chosen mate soon-to-be.

‘Ohh, God!’ Came her cry loudly as he grazed her shoulder’s flesh again deeply, biting gently, teeth rimming each muscle; tasting it, appreciating it, then releasing it for another.

His throat snarled unconscious and instinctive triggers to her, sometimes sharply, sometimes softly, but always often, always there. Her black shining flesh tasted to him of the sweetest of meats, firing his loins and trembling his own core lodged firmly now between her ever, rustling and grazing hindquarters of liquid fire.

His lengthening now-slickened probe acted with its own one-track animal mind, searching in vain for her hot, wet entrance; probing upward again and again, straining ever upward into the densely matted humid black forest and crevice it found itself now wedged in so deeply, and so happily.

“God!’ She cried out in a high-pitched shout as his teeth and mouth released her wet, warm flesh back to her. His long body leaned even further forward over her black and shiny back. In his mind he hunkered her down with his body-weight, feeling her fear of his final and ultimate dominance, her fear of final and ultimate submission, a fear that he would soon be there, inside her body, apart of her inner being.

And then she would be his.

He would dominate and she would submit. Both now knew that that was Nature’s way for them both, and in the final call of the universe and everything alive within it, Nature was never questioned and never knew defeat.

His strong arms reached forward and covered her hands pressed against the bottom tiles of the wall. He gripped them and held them tightly trapped.

And so did he trap her truly then as his heated loins probed her humid depths deeply, time after time, after time, nearer and nearer, closer and closer.

Instinctively his loins sank more forcefully over and over into the moving depths of her grazing warm fury rump. They sensed the way to her liquid molten core like honeybees to their natural hive; like a moth to its final flame, he guarded the fire he had started, and he would soon be her living flame.

Then, naturally and instinctively he pulled his body even more upwards along, over and against her own, his mouth now almost beside her ear. His own hearing absorbed her deep, rapid pants and heard his own as well.

The twisting and grazing of her hindquarters now became slower, then finally stilled, as if both knew it was almost time. He sensed her flanks trembling on the brink of fear and excitement both. He sensed his own loins simmering and shaking like a volcano about to erupt.

Then suddenly, like a heat-seeking missile that never missed its chosen target he smiled. His loins thrust viciously upward into her centre, deeply and accurately.

‘Oohh!’ He growled loudly.

‘Ahh! Ohh, God!’ She snarled in pain and fear and acceptance of pleasure deeply felt. And in that instant he was there. He was home. He was her living, breathing male flame.

I have never walked through the valley of the shadow of death, he thought sadly, for in truth it exists only in the minds of men and women both.

‘God!’ He snarled and growled victoriously, thrusting savagely upward even more deeply against the tight liquid warmth and wetness. He felt a resisting barrier, and although he knew her not to be a virgin she felt as if she were to him.

Then he thrust hard and harder again, tearing and shredding it asunder, cleanly and easily, like a hot knife spearing through butter. He had speared his mate’s tight liquid core truly and deeply, revelling in her final snarl of submission as she rammed her flanks and hindquarters back against that which had just violated her gift held long and faithfully for him to take in just that savage and final way.

She was his. He knew it, and, he knew she knew it.

‘Ohhh, Jesus! Ugh! My God!’ He heard her snarl in terror at his deep and lengthy impalement of her hindquarters. Hunkering down on her rump from instinct, he pinned her skittish flanks and thighs, holding her down with his own weight.

He sensed now from instinct that his chosen mate had known no other mating panther atop her heaving flanks before in that carnal way and feral manner.

He was her first, and, he would be her last. And with that sense of awareness he trapped her flanks strongly between his own powerful thighs and legs and inched Nature’s long mating muscle slowly and even further up inside her twisting hot tightness.

‘God! Oh, yes!’ She cried out loudly as his body lowered fully along her back, his thrusts forcing himself to the very depths of her clenching hot channel and became still with Nature’s calling.

By instinct now he did not thrust, but instead sought to reach her natural inner entrance beyond the end of the depth where his slowly expanding probe now rested fully lodged; and then to open that door for the emptying of their young to be.

His fingers turned to claws over her straining paws, his loins flared and opened widely against her trembling and twisting hindquarters.

“Ugh! Ohh! Ohh!’ She grunted and snarled as she tried to shake herself free of that which was now so fully embedded inside her hindquarters, so as to be almost a part of her own body. But she was trapped from any movement by his powerful legs wrapped around either side of her flanks and impaled from the inside and he knew she knew that.

It was Nature’s way, and, it was his way for her. He bit gently then fiercely on the salty flesh of her neck as she swung her head frantically from side to side while her final mating heat rose within her loins. And he knew she knew what was happening. Her female was preparing to mate, and then to breed.

“Oh, God!’ He snarled softly and then sharply. She calmed slightly, but not much, then bucked wildly as he inched his long body even more deeply inside her hot, instinctively clenching cavern.

“Oohhh! God! No!’ She screamed out as he felt himself expanding from all sides at once within her tight slippery confines, that slickness allowing his penetration to deepen to the final destination Nature had always intended.

‘Oooh, no!’ Her snarl turned to a whimper as he felt her obey Nature’s orders obediently and follow with her mind.

‘Ohhhh, my God, yes!’ She snarled the high-pitched growl of her final submission to his ultimate dominance. Her mating heat seared his mind and senses both. He felt her cervix burst open of its own free will and allow entrance to the hot arrow-tipped spear that forced its way finally and fully through its soft, trembling gates.

‘Oh, my God!’ He growled victoriously and bit her ear and nuzzled her neck, snarling softer now. He was home. Now he was where he had to be, wanted to be; needed to be in order to wait for the time when he would empty inside her special place. He would wait and hold her there, still and clenching, while he swelled and readied.

“Oh.” He growled softly and nuzzled and soothed and she calmed slightly, for now she knew instinctively why he was there, buried so deeply inside her own body. He was there and she was there to mate, to breed, and to continue the species, as was Nature’s wish, as was her own destiny.

His loins ground tightly up against her trembling rump and flanks, pushing against and into her depths to gain even more distance inside her cavern beyond the first jade gates, but he had now almost filled both with his long length and girth. Her instinctively heated clenching and releasing on his shaft was quickly causing the natural expansion and swelling, which forced the pressure upward along his length.

The squeezing of the warm soft mouth sucked thirstily on his swelling his arrowhead, that part of her body now understanding the reason for its presence and so caused that natural expansion.

His body felt hers rise in heat as it clenched and released his. He swelled. It sucked and drew and caused his expansion in every direction within her tight cocoon and continued into pain and pleasure for them both. Her hindquarters began to tremble and forced hard back vigorously, while he pressed deeper still, until her writhing body and channel clenched his length and sucked his bursting tip one final time too many.

“Oohhhhhh, God!’ She snarled again her high-pitched growl of acceptance.

“God, yes! Oh, Jesus!’ He growled loudly again with her, victorious on Nature’s behalf and that of his own and reason for coming in the first place. The explosion occurred then with a fiery pumping flash for them both, searing their bodies from the inside out.

‘Aaiii! Oh, God!” She screamed as it became a rapid implosion at the same time, his own body opening the floodgates of its molten tip, allowing to gush forth its liquid living white seed of life of the many young destined to follow in his strong male footsteps.

“Aaahhhh! God! Oh, Jesus, yes!’ He snarled and growled deeply as she matched the crescendo of his tone. His erupting tip felt the inner mouth beyond her slickened and full cavern open wide and drink greedily and hungrily. It selfishly sucked with Nature’s strength, such as to draw all of his seed from the depths of its birth, and then try for even more after that; such was the power of her natural female’s raw mating heat.

“Ohh!’ He groaned as he emptied.

‘Oohh!’ She screamed as his teeth bit down hard into her shoulder’s glistening flesh, while she howled a long, low guttural snarl of Nature’s happiness while her body drank and drained its full of him, over and over, again and again, until he felt she had drained him dry.

Yet still he remained pressed hard and tight against her dominated and accepting rear quarters, joined as one body, just as Nature had intended for them all along. She forced herself back against him more and more urgently. He knew she knew she could not fail Nature now in its final call.

‘Yes!’ She pleaded for more and more of him. “Please! Oh, please God!’ She begged as she arched her back low, raising her hindquarters high for him, for Nature’s destiny, and for her own progeny. Then suddenly she dropped her hands from the wall to the floor.

His body weight along her back went with her. Her hindquarters arched instantly higher up against him, presenting her canal into him with a different angle for deeper penetration.

He smiled, as a male in natural mating heat, knowing Her heated womb was still thirsty.

He sensed the change immediately and thrust and groaned, feeling her flare her flanks. She forced her strong thighs wider and more upward against the strength of his own plundering, his pillaging of his her chasm depths. He knew her thirsty body had been built by Nature, as had his own, to crave this moment and make it last as long as it could.

The future of their kind, their species depended on it. He had started a fire and it was raging as he guarded it in person.

His loins continued to feel her body drink-draining him, even when the furry sac of his deep well felt dry, until finally, she relaxed against the pressure of his holding.

He followed suit immediately, but did not withdraw his still-pulsing lance from her fluttering and milking depths.

As his body remained fully expanded and open within hers he felt her lift her hips and force her hindquarters strongly upwards yet again, opening her inner herself even more fully against him; pressing him and hilting him; her body swallowing his all.

‘Aaghhh!’ He suddenly snarled loudly in wild abandonment and animalistic fury in raw lust as his loins spent copiously again inside her warm cocoon. His hips thrust and strained to penetrate her inner core more deeply. He felt as a palpitating heartbeat that raced within his thumping rib cage. Her hot wet channel flamed about his length, as her shimmering sheath began to clench and release.

The hot slickened walls sucked and drew on him ferociously, greedily, thirstily, while all the time he hunkered his upper torso down over her; increasing his heavy weight upon her angled-down back to prevent her from moving and losing that which still spurted forth from his loins in abundance.

In that way then did he hold her trapped and panting harshly beside his face as her mind flamed with her body’s heat of mating. Her own rapid panting now became deep and harsh rasping.

He licked her skin tenderly as he continued to empty, sucking and nipping her flesh gently. Then savagely and without warning in unconscious orgasmic ferocity his vocalising sounded a different tone in answer to her offer of complete and utterly absolute yielding.

Through sensing Nature’s destined call for her final complete and willing submission she accepted his vicious and brutal thrusts inside her hindquarters without resistance, her own snarls now sounding to him like low-pitched contented purrs.

And so, joined like that, coupled together as one, copulating still in the quieting exchange of their bodily sharing of fluids that blended life to exist, they breathed as one. Hard loins merged and fused to soft rear, and they remained that way for a very long time.

Every passing second relaxed their bodies and all that lay within and between them both, until finally he slowly withdrew by raising his hips high in the air, but he kept the strength in his fingers over her hands for he knew Nature did not want her to move as yet.

From within Nature’s afterglow for them both him did he now watch. He gazed beneath him as her flanks and hips remained docile while he left her. She slowly twisted her glistening and radiant face to look at him, her eyes wide and white, strong and yielding.

“Ohh, God!’ She snarled softly, deeply, from the back of her throat, purring as her hindquarters remained as he had left them arched high in the air. Then they began to move, rocking gently from side to side in a slow swaying motion.

Slowly he released her paws. Then he quickly lifted and rolled her gently sideways onto her back on the wet floor.

Tenderly he drew her feet high up on her chest and pressed them down, closing her own strong hands about them to hold them there. Nature dictated in his actions that as many of his seeds take root in her womb as was possible for the future of their young male panthers to frolic and play on the dusty African plains, knowing their survival depended on strength of numbers.

For a long time then he simply stood and watched her, his mate. He swayed occasionally, as the earth seemed to move beneath his paws, but he was content. He had felt Nature’s victory within her heated and suckling depths, and he had fulfilled her destiny; sensing at that crucial time in Nature’s inevitable wisdom that his virgin mate had felt it as well.

His seeds had taken root; of that he had no doubt whatsoever. He smiled warmly down at her. He was content, knowing she had no doubts, either. I have come to start a fire, he thought, as he gazed warmly down at her in her radiant naked glow. And I have guarded it until it raged, in you.

And then he was gone.