The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

All comments welcome at . Also check out my blog at www.sonatacafe.blogspot.com

I dedicate this story to Jafar, the king of the epic incest mc story. Thank you, sir.

“Long Red Nails”

By Sean Flynn

WEDNESDAY

Yes! Vikki swore she could still taste Jake’s cum as she swirled her tongue around her mouth and over her lips. It tasted like young, hard cock. The previous two nights had each ended with Vikki watching thick reams of cum gush out of Jake’s manhood. She didn’t lie to herself. Tonight she would aim for three in a row. And of the two ways of viewing his cock, she preferred up close and personal. So close she could taste it.

She searched her closest for an outfit to match her mood and objectives and yet still meet the company’s dress code. Work was stupid, Vikki thought, and wished she could skip. Then she grinned. Because playing hooky would be wrong?

Her decision greatly expanded her wardrobe freedom. She selected a nylon tricot high-waist skirt with vibrant rhymer blue print that she wore as a dress. For shoes she put on pair of blue Promiscuous Armor pumps, with a covered platform, thick ankle straps and 4 ¼ inch heel. And in chase there was any doubt, she admired her long red nails. Perfect.

Downstairs, Vikki found Marie performing her morning chores. This morning, Marie was polishing the silver in the dining room. She stood at Vikki’s arrival. “Good morning, Madam. How may I serve you?”

“I’m starving,” Vikki said.

“Of course, Madam,” Marie bowed and led her mistress into the kitchen. “Coffee is already brewed. May I prepare you favorite, eggs Florentine? Or something lighter?”

“No coffee,” Vikki sat down. “Do we have juice? And how about waffles? And bacon?”

“Yes, Madam” Marie said and got to work. She poured Vikki freshly squeezed orange juice. Jake loved orange juice. Vikki usually passed but this morning she drank two glasses as Marie made breakfast. Vikki ate quickly and her fingers were sticky from syrup by the time she was done. She finished eating just as Jake came downstairs.

“Marie, do I smell waffles?” he asked as he came through the door. He wore jeans and a t-shirt and his hair was wet from the shower. “Mom, you’re still here?”

“Yes, I’m taking the morning off from work,” she said.

“Shall I make more for you, sir, or would you prefer something different?” Marie asked.

“Same is fine,” he answered.

Vikki stood up and approached her son. She walked right into his space. He instructively put a hand on her waist. She could tell he hadn’t expected it to feel so natural. He opened his mouth and Vikki fed him the last piece of bacon. “Taste nice?”

“Delicious,” Jake said.

“I’m going to the mall,” Vikki announced. “Want to come?”

“Right now? I can’t. I have to meet Chris.”

“All right. But it would be nice if we could spend some more time together. Like last night, but less rushed. What about dinner tonight? Let’s do something special.”

“Sure, where do you want go?”

“We can stay here,” Vikki said. “Marie, prepare one of your specialties. We’ll take it in the dinning room.”

“Yes, Madam,” Marie bowed.

“I expect you to be here and dressed presentably,” Vikki told her son. “So don’t let him out of this house, Marie. If he’s not here when I get home, I’ll hold you responsible. Understand?”

“Yes, madam.”

“See you tonight,” Vikki kissed Jake goodbye and skipped out.

In her car, Vikki called her secretary and got Laura’s voicemail. Why was her secretary never at her desk when Vikki needed her? She left a message telling Laura to cancel all her appointments for the morning and to let anyone who asked know she wouldn’t be in until much later.

Then she headed straight for the mall. She needed something special to wear to dinner. She didn’t want this to be another night in a darkened room. Vikki wanted to enjoy and savor the experience of Jake’s cock. For that, she wanted to feel her most glamorous and look her sexiest.

It took her all morning to find what she was looking for. She tried on dozens of dress and shoe combinations but none felt right. Finally she settled on Tahari by Arthur S. Levine: a strapless satin number in cobalt blue, with petal-like piercing highlighting the sweetheart bodice of a slim sheath dress. For shoes, she picked Jessica Bennett Heart blue dress sandals, with a strappy vamp and modified crossing T-strap and 3 ½ inch stiletto heel.

Vikki admired herself in the dressing room. This outfit would get Jake hard. Then what would she do with his cock? Touch it, of course. Suck it? Maybe. What was the fun of dressing classy if she wasn’t going to act nasty? How far to go? Would she stick it in her pussy? Well, Vikki would see where the evening naturally lead. Nothing like the anticipation of a first date.

Vikki changed back into her old skirt and shoes and paid for her purchases. As she walked through the mall, Vikki saw Natalie Powell heading for the lingerie store with her arms encircled with a young man’s. Natalie was one of Vikki’s best friends, a single mom with a son slightly younger than Jake.

Vikki called out to her.

“Hello, Vikki,” Natalie approached. Vikki recognized the young man as Tim Powell, Natalie’s son. “Say hello, Tim,” Natalie said, her long pink nails scratching the back of Tim’s neck.

“Hello, Mrs. Winters,” he responded.

“Tim’s been taking me around all day,” Natalie giggled. “First to the beauty salon, then shoe shopping and now for a special birthday outfit.”

“Your birthday isn’t for another two months,” Vikki pointed out.

“That’s the surprise!” Natalie laughed. “What about you? Shouldn’t you be parading around the office right now, taking the business world by the balls rather than ruining other people’s fun?”

“Fair point,” Vikki laughed. “I took the day off for some shopping myself.”

“Hot date?” Natalie eyed Vikki’s bags.

“Yes, as a matter of fact.”

“That guy from the bookstore?”

“Yes, him. His name is Mark. He asked me out last night.”

“Hmm,” Natalie’s eyes narrowed. “And you’re already skipping work to go shopping? For a first date with a man you barely know?”

“Who else would it be for?” Vikki asked.

“Another man, someone closer,” Natalie said. “You don’t have to lie to me Vikki. We both understand the life of a single mother.”

“We’re not the same.”

“Yet we’re both here. Well, we should be going. Tim’s impatient to get me home, aren’t you dear?”

“Yes,” Tim answered.

“Tell Jake we said hello,” Natalie said. “We’ll all have to get together sometime. You, me and the boys. Could be a lot of fun.”

“Maybe,” Vikki answered. “Jake is harder to pin down than Tim.”

“You’re loss,” Natalie said. “Oh, and I love your long red nails. Very sexy. The type of thing to drive a guy wild.” She rubbed her own nails along Tim’s cheek and watched him practically shudder. “Bye-bye.”

Vikki walked to her car thinking of her friend. Natalie had taken advantage of Tim’s natural shyness to establish a very dominant role. Such an approach clearly had its advantages, but also its drawbacks. Vikki didn’t want Jake that docile. She wanted to tease him but only to get his blood up and his imagination racing. Then she wanted him to be his usual confident, proactive self.

Vikki had loaded up her car when her phone rang. It was her secretary.

“Mrs. Winters, I got your message,” Laura said. “I think you forgot your meeting with Mr. Gustav this afternoon.”

Damn, Vikki had forgotten. Ian Gustav was the company’s CEO. She couldn’t miss that meeting. She also didn’t have time to go home for a change of clothes. Since her new dress obviously wasn’t appropriate, she’d have to stick to what she was wearing.

“Ok, I’m on my way in, Laura. I’ll be going straight to the boardroom.” She hung up. Driving in a highly aggressive manner, she managed to pull into her garage parking spot five minutes before the meeting was due to began. She hustled to the elevator and then down the hall to the main conference room. Luckily, the presentation hadn’t yet started.

“Good afternoon, Vikki,” Gustav greeted her normally. He didn’t comment on her outfit or her being gone all morning. She took her seat and tried to remember what this meeting was about as she watched all the senior management and vice-presidents settle into their seats.

“Thank you all for coming,” Gustav said. “I called everyone here to discuss the progress of our new interactive Web site and what we’re calling Project Jass. Everyone here has been working on it quite hard so I think we should discuss where it sits.”

While Gustav spoke, Vikki eyed him over. He was an incredibly handsome man in great shape for any age. Plus he was powerful. And what they said about power was true. It turned her on to work for him. He had promoted her several times on his rise to the top and she cherished their special relationship. He was also charismatic, like he spoke only at her. She shivered, her skin so exposed to the air conditioning. As he continued talking, he also gave her a lascivious smile. It was amazing that nobody else in the meeting noticed. She felt his eyes going all over her body and she loved it. She uncrossed her legs so he could have a perfect view under the table. She ran her hands through her hair, over her neck; the places that were not outright obscene.

Then other people did notice. Terry, senior vice president, Bill the COO, Karl the comptroller, Janice, the company’s general counsel, and Cindy, head of human resources. They made the faces Vikki expected. The men were smiling and approving, while the women scowled in judgment. Both types of looks turned her on. The women should be jealous. She belonged to Ian like no one else did.

She dropped one hand below the table and rubbed herself. Ian’s expression encouraged her even as he kept discussing Project Jass. But everyone in the audience saw what was happening. It would have been less obvious if Ian had actually fucked her right on the conference table.

Vikki would have done that too. You had to serve someone and Vikki was pleased to know Gustav was her master. Everything she was doing was to please and serve him. Her body was another one of his assets, an asset he would exploit to its full value for the company’s good. Vikki squeezed her legs together and came

She wasn’t sure how long after that the meeting lasted. She didn’t hear a word. She was just regaining awareness when the meeting broke up.

“This isn’t the time to celebrate,” Gustav said. “We’ve come a long way but we have to focus on the end game. Only by going all the way will Project Jass be a success. Thank you. Vikki, may I have a word with you?”

She peeled herself from her chair and walked over to Gustav. She stood at his side with her head down, ready to be punished.

“You didn’t hear a word I said, did you?” he asked.

“No sir,” Vikki responded. “I’ll accept any discipline you feel appropriate.”

“I don’t think that’s the answer,” Gustav said. “Go home. Take the rest of today and tomorrow off. Friday too if you need it.”

“That won’t be necessary sir.”

“I insist. Besides, you don’t need to be in the office to help this company. You can accomplish plenty at home. Just come back on Monday ready to debrief everyone. That’s the best way you can serve me and this company.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you.”

Vikki arrived home in the late afternoon. Marie was in the kitchen chopping vegetables. She was dressed not in a traditional maid out, but instead a tight black one piece, along with the traditional 4-inch black stilettos. It made maneuvering difficult, but then again, the attire wasn’t for the maid’s comfort.

“Welcome home, madam,” Marie greeted.

“Where is Jake?” Vikki asked.

“In his room,” Marie said. “Cleaning up.”

“Did he behave for you?”

“He was fine until about an hour ago. Then he started poking around the kitchen and acting anxious. I persuaded him to return to his room and change for dinner.”

“How, exactly, did you persuade him?”

“I can be very firm, when required, Madam,” Marie said.

“Did you fuck him?” Vikki asked.

“No…I’d never…why would I do that?” Marie protested.

“I know what you want. You want him for yourself. You think that will make us equal. It will never happen. You have been with us for many years, but do not forget your place. You are not a member of this family.” Marie retreated until her back was to the wall. Vikki remained aggressive. “Yes, I might let him play with you, but that is all. And if you do anything to ruin this night, the consequences will be severe.”

“Yes, Madam,” Marie said. “I know my place is to serve and obey.”

“Good,” Vikki smiled. “I’m going to change,”

Upstairs in her room, Vikki showered and prepared herself. She took her time, shaving and pampering her skin. Then she put on a matching pair of blue panties and strapless bra and strapped on her shoes. Finally, she slid on her dress. She would enjoy feeling Jake slide it off.

Vikki was applying her lipstick when Marie arrived.

“Everything is ready, Mistress,” Marie said.

“Thank you. How do I look?”

“Very beautiful,” Marie said. “Very sexy.”

Jake was already at the table. Vikki descended the steps slowly so he could enjoy the view.

“Hello, stranger,” Vikki smiled. Marie’s intervention had paid off. Jake dressed nicely in his gray Brooks Brothers trousers, a crisp, light blue shirt and matching tie. He stood up and met her at the bottom of the stairs.

“Welcome home,” he said. “You look hot!”

“Thank you,” she said. “It had just been forever since we enjoyed a meal together. I wanted to make it special. It’s nice to see you dressed up too.” Vikki enjoyed flirting immediately. She wanted to set a new tone for evening. “Not only are you handsome but it reminds me you’re all grown up.”

“But you knew that already.” He stood there for a few moments. Vikki knew he was already being overwhelmed by her beauty. His pants began to tent and he turned back towards to the table.

“What’s on the menu?” she asked.

“Marie didn’t say,” Jake said. “I guess we will be surprised.”

At that moment Marie teetered in. She already had a glass for Vikki. “What would you like to drink?”

“Get me a beer,” Jake answered.

“Si,” Marie bowed and backed out.

“Sit down” Vikki commanded her son.

Jake did as he was told. Vikki sat on the far side of the table, facing the kitchen.

“What’s really on your mind, Mom?” Jake asked.

“We’ve been through a lot in the last two nights,” Vikki said. Jake made a puzzled face at her saying two nights. That’s right, Vikki realized. Jake hadn’t seen her watching him jerk off the first night. But he caught on. He knew that for two nights he had masturbated with his mother’s direct or indirect involvement. “I wanted us to discuss those developments face to face.”

“I thought last night was a one time occurrence,” Jake said. “You said everything we talked about would have to remain a fantasy. Now you’re changing your mind?”

Marie returned with their drinks. She placed Jake’s beer before him so that her tits were directly under his eyes. Jake stopped looking at his mother and his gaze followed Marie back into the kitchen.

“See something you like, handsome,” Vikki stood up and walked around the table. “Play nice and maybe you can have her as dessert.”

“Are you serious?” He was cracking already. He reached for his beer. Vikki pushed his hand away.

“The truth is, I do still as you as a child, as someone I have to protect,” Vikki said. “But there are advantages to adulthood.” She picked up his glass and drank from it. It was very cold. Then she replaced it and took her seat.

“You don’t have to protect me,” he said.

At that point, Marie returned with their plates. Marie had prepared salmon for dinner. They began to eat. Jake ate slowly, glancing up at his mother after ever small bite. She dabbed her lips with her napkin and replaced the sudsy taste of beer with her red wine.

“How is work?” Jake asked.

“Great,” Vikki said. “I have some excellent young men and women working for me. They take a lot of molding of course. But it’s such a great feeling when they finally perform up to my standards.”

“I love that you have such power,” Jake said. “I’ve always been impressed. I know Tanya is too.”

“How have you been spending your days?”

“Nothing too special,” he said. “I went for a long run with Chris.”

“I really admire your focus.” She ate a stalk of asparagus. “And the results are fantastic, at least from what I’ve seen.”

“I learned from you.” He drank his beer and finished his potatoes. “Most women you would kill for a body like yours.”

“Thank you, son. Would you like to see more?” Jake didn’t answer. “Just as I now see you as man, you have to see me as a woman. Don’t you find me attractive?” Vikki dropped her fork and stood up.

She took her wine glass over to the windows. Illuminated by the moonlight, she sipped at her glass and posed for Jake. “Do you really think I’m hot, baby?” Jake stood up and walked to her.

“I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen,” Jake said.

“Then show me,” she wrapped her fingers in his hair and pulled his lips down to hers. She closed her eyes and titled her neck while opening her mouth on Jake’s. Her tongue went into his mouth and found his tongue. Then just as quickly she closed her lips and pulled back. Jake was speechless.

“It’s just a kiss, honey,” Vikki teased. “Unless you want it to be more?” She felt the bulge in his pants. He was rock hard. “Why don’t you take it out?”

“Ok,” he unfastened his belt and unzipped. There it was. His gorgeous cock. It had been only 24 hours and yet she had missed it dearly. She reached for it, her long red nails wrapping around it. She was getting used to the sight. She began to stroke. Jake closed his eyes and leaned back.

Vikki didn’t know why the simple act of jerking off her son filled her with such lust, but it did. It was time for the next step. She sank to her knees.

Jake felt the warm wetness surround his cock. He looked down to see his cock in his mother’s mouth. She was doing a nice, steady rhythm. Noticing that he was watching, Vikki pulled back slowly, like she was going to pull off completely, but her lips held onto the tip. Then she went back down on him.

“I’m going to cum,” Jake said. Vikki sped up. Jake gripped her wrists. Then he came in her mouth. Vikki was jolted by the experience but she kept it all in her mouth. Jake handed her a napkin and she wiped off her lips. She didn’t want to stain her dress. Jake had to sit down. Vikki saw his cock deflate.

“Can you get hard again?” Vikki asked. Then she laughed. “What am I saying, at your age, can you stop it from getting hard?”

“Sure,” Jake said. “But maybe we should stop.”

“Why would we do that?” She stood up and walked to the sofa. She spread her legs and eased up her skirt. Then she put her hand inside her panties. “I’m a woman with high needs, Jake.” He rose from his seat and came closer.

“Since when?” Jake asked.

“Since always,” Vikki said. “Ever since I was a teenager I’ve been constantly horny. I used to think I was a freak. Then I met your father. He had a giant cock, just like yours, and he knew how to use it. He was the only man who could keep me satisfied by himself. Does this surprise you?”

“Yes,” Jake said. “Why haven’t been with anyone since Dad?”

“You,” Vikki said. Now she was massaging her clit with the palm of her hand. “I needed to raise you and Tanya,” Vikki said. “That’s what a mother does. She sacrifices her own needs for her children. Help me with these.” Vikki’s panties were getting in the way of her fingers. Jake reached for her waistband, squeezing her ass as he pulled them down over her shoes. Vikki noticed he paused at her feet, his hands touching the straps of her heels. “But I’m still horny all the time. I’ve gone through so many vibrators that I’ve lost count. You haven’t heard me at night? Muffled moans and a slight buzzing?”

“Sometimes, but I was never sure. How often?”

“Every fucking night. How often do you get off, Jake?”

“On average,” Jake thought. “Three times a day.”

“I’m not surprised,” Vikki said, rubbing furiously. “We’re a family of sex addicts. I love fucking. This is who we are. Maybe that’s why I’m seducing my own son. I’ve gone mad with lust.”

“Are you finished with dinner?” Marie asked. Neither of them had heard the maid come in. Jake looked at her and then back at his mother.

“Yes, Marie,” Vikki said. Marie started to clear out their plates. “Leave that for now. But remain in case you’re needed. Jake, honey, think of what we can do together.”

“What about Nancy?”

“I’m sure she’ll find someone else after you dump her. Because if there’s one person I’m not sharing you with, it’s that little hussy.”

“I love her,” Jake said.

“No, you just love screwing her,” Vikki said. “But you don’t need her for that anymore. You have a real woman to satisfy.” Jake left his seat as if to leave the room. “Jake,” Vikki called him back. She removed her fingers from pussy and held her ankles. “Would you rather fuck a bitchy little school girl or be with a woman with sexual desires you can’t even begin to imagine, a woman with sexy long red nails?”

Jake looked at his mother, thinking it over. “Are those new shoes?”

“Oh these? Yes. Just one of my many addictions. Did I mention I ran into Natalie Powell out shopping with Tim? But why are we talking when I should be cumming? Now come here.”

Jake walked back to her, smiling at Marie on the way. He moved in between Vikki’s legs.

She kissed him again. He kissed her back. She reached down for his cock. It was such a great one.

“Do you want to cum?” he asked her.

“Yes, baby,” she purred. “Make mommy cum.” He knelt between her legs and began to lick her clit. It wasn’t what she expected but it felt nice. “Oh yes, honey,” Vikki moaned. She tugged at his hair. She also noticed Marie standing in the dining room, watching them.

“Jake…darling,” she moaned. “I want to taste you, too.”

Soon, they were 69ing. Jake hungrily eating out her pussy and Vikki sucking his cock. Her orgasm built. She could tell it was going to be intense. She prayed she could handle it.

* * *

No! Vikki didn’t want to wake up. She wanted to go back to sucking Jake’s cock while he ate her pussy. Jake eating her pussy, she tried to hold that image as she masturbated in bed. Her pussy was splashing out all over the sheets but she didn’t care about anything except the sensation on her clit. What would Marie think come laundry day? Marie in her sexy maid outfit! Jake’s hard, throbbing cock in her hands, her mouth. Long red nails wrapped around her son’s cock.

What do my nails have to do with this? Her fingers were buried in her pussy but her nails were clear and normal. Because long red nails are the sign of being a slut and a slut can do anything she wants. And she 100% wanted to fuck her son. Vikki came.

But how do I fuck him? Though Vikki wished she could stay in bed all day, she didn’t think that would help. Follow the dream. She dressed for work in a navy blue suit with a conservative skirt length. For shoes she wore a pair of navy patent heels, RSVP Willow, with a straight cut open toe and 3 ¾ heel.

Downstairs, Vikki found Marie in the kitchen unloading the dishes from the previous night. ‘Good morning, Vikki,” Marie greeted. “There’s coffee just brewed. Can I pour you a cup?”

“Yes, please,” Vikki said.

“Trouble sleeping?” Marie asked as she poured Vikki’s mug. Vikki was leaning against the counter with her head bowed. “I’m sure a full breakfast would help.”

“Just coffee, thank you,” Vikki took the cup. “Marie, have you ever really wanted something that you just couldn’t have?”

“No, I haven’t.” Marie checked a glass for spots and put one aside. Vikki drank her coffee waiting for Marie to elaborate on her bold statement. “I used to think there were things in life I wasn’t meant to have. Then I learnt from you that nothing is out of reach if we want it enough. Why, what do you want?”

“Marie, I’ve been craving French toast ever since you tempted me on Sunday,” Jake said walking through the door. “Mom, you’re still here?”

“Yes, I’m going into work late,” she said and got a little shiver.

“I’m happy to make that, Jake, and are you sure I can’t include you in that order, Vikki?” Marie asked.

“Come on Mom, join me,” he urged.

Vikki nodded and sat down. She watched Jake closely as Marie made their breakfast. A couple times, Jake made slight glances at Marie that could have been sexual. As they ate, Vikki wondered what Jake had done with Nancy.

“That was great, Marie,” Jake said.

“Yes, it was,” Vikki wiped her mouth and stood. “Now I do have to go.”

“I’ll see you tonight,” Jake said.

“Yes, you will. Actually, we keep saying we’re going to spend more time together this summer and we never do. What about dinner tonight? Let’s do something special.”

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

“Why not say in?” Marie said. “I’ll prepare everything and you two can have a nice mother and son dinner right at home.”

“Not too much trouble?” Vikki asked.

“No, of course not. That’s why I’m here. You deserve time together before Jake leaves for school. I’ll even lock Jake in his room if necessary to keep him here until you get home.”

“I’m right here, you know,” Jake laughed.

“Bye,” Vikki kissed Jake goodbye and skipped out.

In her car, Vikki wondered why she agreed to let Marie prepare dinner. Nothing like her dream could actually happen, could it? But she felt a burst of pleasure ever time she did something in her dream. It was like she could feel the nastiness creeping into her body and it felt great, invigorating really.

When Vikki called Laura and got her voicemail, Vikki saw she wasn’t being missed and headed for the mall. Vikki’s phone beeped as she parked her car. She checked it as she walked into the mall. It was an appointment remainder marked personal: Shopping with Natalie at Paradise Mall.

She had no memory of such an appointment. But there she was, at the right place, at the right time. Her subconscious must have remembered it and put in her dream and brought her here. Why am I even trying to fight it when my dreams are leading me to where I’m supposed to be? Vikki waited for her friend to arrive at their favorite juice bar. It was their standard meeting place, located across from the mall’s Nine West store. That was Vikki’s favorite and she decided she had time to go in.

The shop was busy; both highly coifed older women and more aspiring teenagers and young women browsed the shelves, all looking for something inspiring. Vikki saw her shoe immediately. An Udell from Boutique 9, a sophisticated peep toe with pleated vamp on a 4-inch heel in purple suede. Watching the clerk wrap them, Vikki’s pussy grew wet.

She had selected a sexy pair of high heels that Jake would love. It wasn’t fair that Jake wasn’t fantasizing over her. If she was going to lust after her son, she wanted him to at least feel uncomfortable. Then if he was walking around with an erection, well, anything could happen.

Natalie finally arrived and called out to Vikki.

“Ready to pick out a third date outfit?” Natalie asked. Vikki looked confused. “For my date with Richard? Did you forget everything we talked about last week?” Vikki had a vague recollection of Natalie meeting a lawyer at her gym.

“No, of course I remember,” Vikki lied.

“First I have to pretend I like opera,” Natalie giggled when they were in the dressing rooms. “Then supper with his law partner and wife.”

“You can fake anything,” Vikki said.

“Well, I hope that talent won’t be tested,” Natalie laughed and emerged. “What do you think of this?” It was exact the same blue dress from Vikki’s dream. “Maybe it’s a little too much?”

“No, it’s perfect,” Vikki said. “No man could resist you in that.”

“What about your bookstore guy?” Natalie continued to scrutinize the dress.

“He asked me out.”

“Seriously? And you were holding out on me?”

“It just happened last night. I’m waiting from him to call.”

“I’m taking this,” Natalie decided and closed the door. “That’s great Vikki. You know, I think this color and style would like great on you, too.”

“Way to fancy for dinner!” Vikki said.

“I don’t mean for your first date,” Natalie said. “I’m being optimistic that you’ll be seeing him multiple times.”

“How’s Tim doing with this?”

“They haven’t met yet. I know it’s only been a couple of dates, but I really like Richard. I pray they get along but you knowhow shy Tim is.”

“Yes. I never had that problem with Jake.”

“No, Jake is always so outgoing and confident, even around girls,” Natalie said. “Tim is so nervous. Maybe all four of us can get together soon?”

“Sure,” Vikki bite her lip to prevent a moan. “Jake would love to see you.”

“If only there were an easier way to be there for our sons and still satisfy our own needs,” Natalie exited with the dress draped across her arm. “Oh, I made us manicure appointments. What do you say?”

Vikki walked to her car thinking of Natalie. They had a lot in common. Jake may just want her as a proxy for me, because he thinks I’m unavailable, Vikki thought. Vikki had to communicate that he could have her. Tonight was the time, she thought, gently placing her new shoes in her car. She stepped in the driver’s seat and her long red nails went around the steering wheel.

Vikki was exiting the mall parking lot when her phone rang. She answered.

“Mr. Gustav called,” Laura said. “He needs you for an emergency senior management meeting. I told him you were out of the office this morning, but…”

Damn, there it was again, a burst of pleasure, and arousal from her dream overlapping with reality. Follow the dream. The dream would lead her through the day. It was easy. Just like closing one’s eyes in a deep, warm bath.

“It’s ok, Laura,” Vikki soothed the panicked girl. “I’m on my way in now. I’ll go straight to the boardroom when I arrive.” Driving in a slightly aggressive manner, she managed to pull into her garage spot ten minutes after speaking with her secretary. She hustled to the elevator and then down the hall. Luckily, she arrived before the presentation had begun.

“Good afternoon, Vikki,” Gustav greeted her warmly. “I’m so glad Laura reached you. This meeting wouldn’t have worked without your presence.” Vikki blushed and took her seat. It was a small meeting, only her, Ian, the COO, CFO and the company’s general counsel. Ian’s inner circle.

“Thank you all for coming,” Gustav said. “I called everyone here to discuss the progress of Project Jass. The project is moving to its critical stage so I wanted everyone to see for themselves where we stood.”

While Gustav spoke, Vikki’s eyes glazed over. She found it nearly impossible to concentrate. What was Project Jass anyway? She would send Laura rummaging through the files when she got back to her office. Vikki just hoped she could get through this meeting without being called out. She didn’t want to displease Ian. He was just as attractive in real life. Vikki uncrossed her legs. But he wasn’t paying her any special attention. She wished she could put on a show for him. She knew she’d be quite rewarded by her pussy for doing so, but she couldn’t because, well, this was real life. But Vikki was so fucking horny! She rubbed her thighs together and casually dropped a hand into her lap.

Vikki wondered how many other people in the office were fighting the heat of office lust. Was Bill, the company’s COO, still sporting a hard on from watching Rachel lean over his desk in one her inappropriate tops? While interviewing a fresh young law student, did Janet, the company’s top lawyer, wish she could seal the deal by having him or her crawl under her desk and lick her clit to orgasm?

Vikki wished that was all happening. The office was so full of sexual tension. Men in suits feeling powerful. Women in high heels and skirts for what reason if not to be eye candy? Maybe it would be better if everyone took an hour at 3 o’clock and fucked. An office wide orgy, and then everyone could get back to work.

A woman in a navy suit on her knees sucking a long, hard cock. She was the woman. The man was Jake. There was no reason she couldn’t.

“Do you concur, Vikki?” Gustav asked. Vikki had no idea what Ian was asking her. He rephrased the question. “Do you think we’ve demonstrated the project’s success or should we do further research?”

She sat up quickly, exactly how a person not paying attention would do when called upon. She tried to fake it.

“I think more research never hurts,” Vikki responded.

“I agree,” Gustav said. “Ok, that’s all everyone. Thank you for coming.”

After the meeting, Vikki approached her boss. “Ian, I apologize if I seemed out of it. I’ve behind distracted. Will you miss me if I take a few days off?”

“Is there anything wrong?” Gustav asked.

“No, I just need to take care of a few personal matters. I think if I spend the rest of this week at home, I’ll be much better prepared to serve the company next week. You can call me if any emergencies come up.”

“Ok, Vikki. I’ll see you Monday.”

Vikki stopped by her office long enough to instruct Laura to cancel her appointments for the rest of the week. Then Vikki drove home. She came in the door and found Marie setting the dining room table. Marie was dressed up. Not in any outrageous outfit but in a tan skirt, black top, and sensible black shoes.

“Welcome home,” Marie greeted.

“Something smells wonderful,” Vikki said.

“Thank you,” Marie said. “Dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes.”

“Where’s Jake?”

“In his room getting changed. He came downstairs in jeans. I told him dinner would be better if he dressed nice, to show his appreciation for all you’ve done for him.”

“You read my mind, Marie.”

“One of the skills I’ve picked up serving you all these years,” Marie said.

“You really enjoy it, don’t you?” Vikki asked.

“I’ve always…excuse me, Madam?” Marie said.

“I know you love us. But it’s more than that. I sometimes feel guilty about ordering you around. Why? You love having a purpose and that’s what serving us, serving me, does, it gives you purpose.” Marie stood motionlessly listening to Vikki. “You wish I’d give you even more tasks to complete. I shall, starting tonight. It’s important that you obey ever order I give you tonight without question.”

“Yes,” Marie nodded. “Obey without question.”

“Perfect. I’m going to change.”

Upstairs in her room, Vikki showered. Under the streams of hot water, Vikki’s pussy called for attention. But Vikki kept her hands busy washing. She didn’t masturbate in the shower in her dream. Besides, she wanted to stay horny. After drying off, she searched her closet. She found a purple halter dress from Jones New York she had purchased the previous summer and never worn. It matched her new shoes.

Vikki was touching up her lipstick when Marie arrived.

“Dinner is ready,” Marie said.

“Thanks. I’ll be right down.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Jake was already at the table. Vikki descended the steps slowly so he could enjoy the view.

“Hi, honey,” Vikki smiled. Jake looked nice. He had worn his one, semi-fancy outfit: gray Brooks Brothers trousers and crisp, light blue shirt. He fidgeted at the table as she walked over to join him.

“Hey,” he said. “I’m glad Marie made me dress up.”

“Me too,” Vikki said. “It had just been forever since we enjoyed a meal together. I wanted to make it special.” Vikki said the words as best she could remember from her dream. Every syllable gave her a tiny jolt. She felt sexy, like a seductress for who the normal rules did not apply. And she had dressed to entice Jake to step into her world.

“What’s for dinner?” Jake asked. My pussy, Vikki immediately thought, but she couldn’t say. Vikki peaked over at his crotch to see if he had an erection. She couldn’t tell. Too bad, she wanted an indication that he was as horny as she was.

“You don’t know?” Vikki asked.

“No, I was gone most of the afternoon,” Jake said. “I guess we’ll be surprised.”

“I made lemon chicken,” Marie entered with drinks. She had a glass a wine for Vikki and ice tea for Jake.

“Thanks,” Jake said as he took his glass.

“You’re welcome,” Marie winked at Vikki before leaving.

“I can call her back if you’d rather have wine tonight?”

How often have you thought of fucking her, Jake? Vikki thought.

“No thank you. So, have I really been that bad of a son?”

“No!” Vikki protested. It wasn’t his fault he didn’t know what she wanted. What son could possibly even think his mother wanted to wrap her legs around him and get her brains fucked out? “I understand you waiting to spend time with your friends before you leave. This isn’t about guilt. It’s about spending time together as adults who enjoy each other’s company.”

“Thanks, but the fact I’m leaving is an argument for me to spend more time here,” Jake said. “What’s the one thing you want us to do together before I leave?”

Fuck my cunt! Vikki screamed. “I’d like more quiet dinner like this. Maybe we can go shopping for another suit for you. You’ll need one. Don’t worry, no side trips to the shoe store.”

“I wouldn’t mind that,” Jake said. He still looked guilty. “I do enjoy spending time with you. It’s just that Nancy can be a little needy.”

“We all have needs,” Vikki said. Was Jake reading any of her signals? She was being too subtle. But how could she bluntly tell her son she needed his cock?”

“I should break up with her now, right?” Yes! But Vikki didn’t want to hurt him. He needed him to want it as much as she did. “I can’t string her along all summer if it’s going to end in the fall.”

“Yes, sooner would probably be better for everyone.”

Marie returned with dinner. Watch her Jake, Vikki commanded. She’s not your mother. Ogle her tits as she serves you. Stare at her ass as she leaves. Please, Vikki pleaded. Do something to let me know you have sex on the brain. Let me think that you have a rock hard cock just across the table from me.

“How is work?” Jake made small talk.

“It’s fine.” In one sense, Vikki had never felt more sexual. She felt her foot arched in heels, she felt her bare legs rub against each other, she felt her hair touching the skin on her shoulders. And she felt ignored.

“It’s amazing you accomplished so much after we lost Dad,” Jake said. “Tanya and I are so lucky.”

“How have you been spending your days?”

“Nothing too special,” he said. “I went for a long run with Chris after lunch.”

“I see.” Out of boredom and frustration, Vikki began to drum her nails on the table. “I admire your dedication.”

“Yes…I…um…” Jake had completely zoned out. “Wait, sorry, what were you saying?”

“You were telling about changes to your workout,” Vikki said. She tapped her long red nails more. He didn’t say anything.

She brought her hand on to her neck and traced a nail down the line. His eyes followed.

Fuck, he was acting like he was hypnotized. Fuck me. Yes, fuck your slutty mommy with your monstrous cock. She stood up and walked to the window. She was standing in the moonlight, possessing for him. This is where he gives in.

“You look beautiful,” he said.

“Yes,” she said. This where he comes to me and we kiss. Then I finally get to see his gorgeous cock. It was real. Fuck, I don’t care if I’m going to hell. There’s no way I’m stopping now. He’s going to fuck me and I’m going to take every inch of his cock.

“Jake, honey…” Vikki purred. Then she realized that despite all her excitement, he was still sitting down, starring at her. “Jake?”

“Yes…what? Oh, sorry, I guess we’re done.” He collected their plates and took them into the kitchen. No, don’t go. Want me. Desire me, baby. Stick your cock in me. Slap my ass. Call me a whore. I must be pretty sick to want to fuck you, son. So don’t be gentle. This was the running monologue in Vikki’s head she couldn’t shut off.

But she was alone. Jake wasn’t fucking her. He still acted like he didn’t even want her. She sat back down. She was leaking onto the chair. Vikki reached under her dress to feel her pussy. She started fingering herself. She wanted to get caught. She didn’t plan on stopping before Jake returned. Once he saw her, he would understand what she needed. She wouldn’t be his mother but just a horny slut.

“Vikki, would you like coffee with dessert?” Marie came out. She froze when she saw Vikki fingering herself. Vikki’s eyes pleaded. She sped up. Marie turned around. Vikki heard Marie’s raised voice giving Jake an order. Vikki put her head on the table and came. After a few moment, Vikki removed her hand looked up. She was still alone.

“Sorry, Mom,” Jake said when he did return. “But Marie insisted I help her with the dessert.”

“I see,” Vikki said. “I suppose she thought that would be best.” Marie came in a few minutes with two slices of strawberry cheesecake. She set the first piece in front of Vikki, avoiding her gaze. Vikki would be more explicit with her orders next time. Marie gave Jake his piece and left.

“Fun is fun, but shouldn’t Marie join us for dessert at least?” Jake said.

“I saw Natalie today,” Vikki said. “We went shopping together.” Jake swallowed his first bite hard. “She’s started seeing this new guy and she is worried about Tim’s reaction. When you used to hang out with Tim, did he ever say anything about how he felt about his mother dating?”

“No,” Jake said. “We never talked about that.”

“I understand,” Vikki said. “It’s an awkward subject. But just because an older woman hasn’t been with a man in a while doesn’t mean she doesn’t have needs.” Vikki calmly ate her dessert. “In fact, the longer she puts them off, the more intense those feelings become. It’s a necessary sacrifice when one is raising children, but eventually those adult needs to be addressed. And Natalie is such an attractive woman, don’t you agree?” Jake nodded. “So if the four of us got together, maybe you could explain to Tim how he can support his mother in satisfying her desires?”

“I could try. But Tim is always weird about that stuff.”

“But you understand, right, Jake?”

“Yes, I understand, Mom.”

“Then is there anything else you want to tell me?” Vikki reached the end of the dessert. The crust was the best. So buttery. Jake looked at his plate. “Well, if not, I guess I’ll go to bed.”

“Are you both finished with everything?’ Marie came in. She took away the plates before Jake could help her.

“Thank you for a truly wonderful meal, Marie,” Vikki said. She then walked upstairs without a single glance back. Jake came up a few minutes later.

“By the way, Mom, are those news shoes?”

“Yes, they are. I just bought them today while I was out shopping with Natalie. Do you like them?”

“Did Mrs. Powell buy any?”

“No, she didn’t,” Vikki answered. Wait, why did she tell the truth? Before she could say anything else, Jake nodded and left for his room. Vikki stood up and ran after him. Yes, son, Natalie bought a pair of delicious red stilettos. I’m sure her date will appreciate them. You’d like to see a woman in those, wouldn’t you? Actually, I’ve never seen Nancy wear high heels. That’s what Vikki should have said.

Vikki approached his door and then saw Marie standing in the hallway. “Hi.”

“Vikki, what happened downstairs? Do you ever know what you did? What Jake almost saw his own mother doing? Sorry, I don’t mean to be upset, but I’m worried that is something wrong.”

Vikki walked back into her bedroom. She sat on her bed and stretched out her legs. Marie walked in through the open door. “I just momentarily lost control,” Vikki said. “If it wasn’t for your intervention, Jake would have seen me fingering myself. You’ve given me a second chance.”

“Ok, you’re welcome, good night,” Marie closed the door behind her.

“Too bad,” Vikki said. She found her vibrator in the closet. She turned it on, fell back on her bed, pressed the vibrator to her clit and dreamed of Jake fucking her. She imagined all sorts of positions. She 100% wanted to fuck her son. She could have anything if she wanted it badly enough.

“Jake…honey,” she moaned. “I want to fuck you so bad.”

Tomorrow she would show Jake exactly what she offered as a woman. No more playing around. This was real life, after all. Her orgasm built. She could tell it was going to be intense. She prayed she could handle it.