The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

All comments welcome at . Also check out my blog at www.sonatacafe.blogspot.com

I dedicate this story to Jafar, the king of the epic incest mc story. Thank you, sir.

“Long Red Nails”

By Sean Flynn

MONDAY

In her dream, Vikki ate a light breakfast of cereal and a banana. She was dressed in a standard business outfit: tight white blouse, short black skirt, and Sigerson Morrison 3-inch classic black patent leather pumps with white stripes at the heel. She thought back to the previous morning and the feelings Jake had brought out of her. She thought of Jake as her bright red lips went around the banana.

“That’s a great image to get me up,” Jake said. He walked into the kitchen post workout with his t-shirt in his hand.

“So is that,” Vikki swallowed. “Is there a new rule against wearing a top in the kitchen?” Jake just smiled and sat down at the table. He reached for the box of raisin bran. “Don’t even think of reaching into that box with your bare hands. Here, let me get you a bowl.” She stood up and turned to the cupboard behind her. She stretched to reach the top shelf where they kept the bowls.

He was checking her out, Vikki realized. He had purposely provoked her so he’d have a better chance to check out her ass and legs. First yesterday and now this, Vikki fumed.

“Enjoy your breakfast,” Vikki dropped the bowl in front of her son and went out of the room, leaving either Jake or Marie to clean up after her.

“Have a good day,” Jake called after her.

In the car ride into work, Vikki argued with Jake in her hand. Did he really think he could just keep checking out his own mother without consequence? She was a powerful, accomplished businesswoman. She didn’t care how horny Jake was. He would treat her with respect in her house. Even if she were flattered by the attention. Besides, didn’t he have girlfriend to keep his attention?

At her office, Vikki found her assistant Laura sitting at her desk outside Vikki’s office. Laura was a 23-year-old graduate from a prestigious liberal arts college. She was brilliant and driven, but also arrogant. Laura reminded Vikki of herself and she knew the girl could go up very fast if only she’d realize she wasn’t there yet. She had to start at the bottom and not piss off all her bosses by insisting she was the smartest person in the room.

She dressed impeccably though. Today she wore her long blond hair straight down, with a long brown skirt down past her knees with a matching jacket and high heeled suede boots. She stood around 5′10 in those heels.

“Good morning, Laura,” Vikki greeted her. “How is my schedule looking today?”

“You’re free all day,” Laura said.

“Any messages?” Vikki asked.

“Just one, from Ian Gustav’s secretary,” Laura said. “Reminding you about a project meeting on Wednesday. Something called Project Jass. What is that?”

“Sorry, I can’t talk about it. But call his secretary back and ask her to walk down a copy of the file. Bring it straight in my office when it arrives. Thank you.”

Vikki walked into her office and put her stuff down. Her thoughts returned to Jake. She kept remembering what it had been like to let her hand linger on his bare chest. To feel the heat radiating from his body. She couldn’t deny had he brought a spark that had been missing from her life for far too long. Maybe she would drop by the book store on her ride home from work and see if her friend was around.

Laura knocked on her door. “Here is the file you requested.”

“Thank you, Laura,” Vikki said. “I am going to be working on this all day so I probably won’t need you. Maybe today’s a good day to attack that filing project we always talk about?”

“Of course, Mrs. Winters.”

Just as she was ready to work, the phone rang. It was Ian Gustav’s secretary calling to make sure Vikki had received the file she requested. Her morning followed the same pattern. Every time she looked at the file on her desk the phone rang. First it was an event planning company needing to discuss the menu for an upcoming charity dinner Vikki was organizing. Then it was a member of her staff wanting Vikki’s suggestions for his upcoming presentation. Then it was Human Resources reminding Vikki that Laura’s one-year evaluation was due by the end of the week. Vikki smiled wickedly at that one. She would be generally positive, but with a few choice constructive criticisms. She would discuss them in private with the girl first. Lastly, there was the company’s accounting department needing to discuss her division’s expense reports.

It was 12:30 when Vikki finally thought she could concentrate on the upcoming meeting. Then the phone rang again. It was outside number Vikki didn’t recognize. Vikki thought Laura would pick it up. It rang again. Laura had left for lunch again without warning her boss. The phone rang again. If it was a recruiter or investment advisor Vikki was going to be unpleasant.

“Yes,” Vikki said in a huff.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,” Jake said.

“Jake, honey,” Vikki melted at the sound of his voice. She forgot all her previous complaints. She didn’t like her reaction but she couldn’t help it. “Sorry, stressful day.”

“You need someone to relax you.”

“Anyone in mind?”

“Sure. But I’m calling to ask if it’s ok that I skip dinner tonight.”

“Of course,” Vikki said. She twirled the phone cord in her fingers. She was disappointed he wouldn’t be there when she got home. “What are you doing tonight?”

“Nancy is working a later shift than she thought, so we’re going to the movies first,” Jake said. Nancy was Jake’s little blonde bimbo on-again, off-again girlfriend. A typical cheerleader slut, one year younger than Jake.

“Oh, I see,” Vikki was more disappointed to learn that she lost out on Jake’s time so he could fool around with a girl. “I understand sweetie. Have fun.” She hung up. She returned to the file but was immediately distracted. She decided to clear her head. She closed the file and left her office. Her secretary was just returning.

“Laura, I’m going out for lunch,” Vikki announced. “While I am gone, can you find an empty conference room for me for this afternoon.”Outside, Vikki walked through the nearby park. A lot of people from nearby offices were taking advantage of the warm weatherto eat their lunches outside. Vikki appreciated the host of women in short skirts and sleeveless blouses. She also appreciated the coy stares most of the men gave her as she strolled by. Then at the end of the park two teenagers, a guy and girl, sat close together. The girl whispered in the guy’s ear as Vikki passed. But his eyes stayed on Vikki. He didn’t even worry about his girlfriend noticing. In fact, he squeezed her leg while checking out Vikki.

What was it about teenagers these days that thought they had carte blanche to stare at sexy older women? Vikki was tempted to walk right over to him. He thought he was hot shit. But he probably would wet his pants if he actually had her. That gave Vikki a thought. If another young man continued to act like he was player, she’d have to teach him a lesson.

The afternoon went well. Sequestered in the conference room, Vikki got a lot of work done on Project Jass. She was very excited about the project. It stood to secure the company’s future for at least another generation. She was proud Ian had given her such a key role in it. She would do whatever she could to make sure Project was a success. Vikki worked into the night and was the last one to leave the office.

Vikki was tired by the time she got home. As she walked through the front door, Marie stood waiting to greet the mistress of the house. “Welcome home, Ma’am,” Marie said. “How may I serve you tonight?

“Please bring up a bottle of wine from downstairs,” Vikki said.

“Yes, ma’am,” Marie answered domically and went to carry out Vikki’s orders. She returned with a tray. The wine was poured into a red wine glass and a second empty glass was included. Marie bowed and left. Vikki began to sip at her drink. The wine matched the long red nails of the hand she held it in.

“Would you like me to prepare dinner?” Marie returned.

“No, I’m not hungry,” Vikki said. “I won’t need you tonight. I would like to be alone when Jake comes home.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Marie bowed. “Good night.”

Normally Vikki would change out of her work clothes. But if she did that, it’d be letting Jake off the hook. She wanted him to see her sexy yet professional. He’d be tempted by the sexy part but also restrained by the professional part. So sat on the couch sipping her wine and waited for his return.

When she heard his car pull up, she refilled her glass. Jake walked through the front door and stopped. He hadn’t been prepared to see his mother sprawled out so invitingly up on the sofa, her legs propped up on heels, her skirt inching up her thigh and most enticingly the look of anticipation in her eyes.

“Hey handsome,” she smiled. “How was your night?”

“It was fine,” he smiled. He was nervous. Vikki figured she had made her point and could go upstairs now. But then his swagger returned. “My night’s getting better though. May I join you?”

“Ok, I guess you’re an adult now,” Vikki answered. She saw where his eyes were traveling as she poured the empty glass.

“You’ll be on your own soon and going to have to learn to handle temptation.” He took the glass from her, letting their hands touch for longer than necessary. “How was your date with Nancy?”

“You don’t really want to hear about that, do you?”

“Maybe I do.” She slid her hand onto his thigh. His bravado disappeared again. Vikki knew she had won. His eyes dropped from her face. He was staring at her chest now. It wasn’t a confident stare though. It was more like her breasts offered a sanctuary. Somewhere safe and comforting to look. Almost hypnotic.

“Do you two have plans for this weekend?”

“Yeah…”

“Up here, honey,” she lifted his chin away from her chest to her eyes. He blushed at her tender touch on his cheek. She stroked it gently. He turned away and gulped the drink.

“Sorry I’m a little distracted,” he said after he drank nearly half of.

“That’s ok,” Vikki laughed. His gaze returned to her body. Well, if he was going to ogle his mother, she would give him something to think about. She positioned herself to be closer and so her breasts were right under his eyes. “What does a boy like you have on his mind?”

“It’s Nancy,” Jake answered. “She’s always offering herself to me, but I don’t think we should keep being together.”

“Is there someone else you want? You can tell me, honey” she whispered, leaning in close and moving her fingers up his thigh. “I’m your mother.” Her hot breath coming out of those bright red lips. She felt a bulge growing in his crotch straining to bust out. Her fingertips could probably rub it out through his jeans.

“It’s late.” He stood up. “I should go to bed. Good night.”

“Just call my name if you want me,” she could barely stop from laughing. That would teach him. She finished her glass. That had been exciting; so naughty. But as she clamed down she began to feel guilty about teasing him like that. He never stood a chance. She decided to go act normal around him, thinking that would calm him down.

She gripped the banister and walked silently up the hardwood. Then again, if Jake still wanted to check her out, she’d turn up the heat even more! She just couldn’t behave herself.

Jake’s door was open so she peaked in. She really had gotten to him. He was jacking off furiously, not noticing that his door had swung open. Vikki didn’t see any porn around. Apparently she could take pride that he didn’t need any outside material besides the image of his hot mother.

“Oh yeah, slut, suck on that cock,” he chanted, lying back on the bed with his eyes closed, concentrating on the image. Vikki thought they’d just see about who was sucking what. But then she saw his manhood sticking straight up in all its vertical glory. With the size and shape of that, Vikki realized, she would have to be careful to see just who got all hot and bothered. He jerked his cock a few more times and then blew his load. He must have been in too much of a hurry to grab a Kleenex, because it landed all over his lower stomach. He blew a fair amount and was clearly spent.

Vikki ducked back around the hallway and then clicked her shoes on the wood a few times so he would hear her. It worked because she heard him rustling for cover. She allowed him just enough time to pull up the sheet before she marched in.

“What’s up?” he tried unsuccessfully to be casual. She could hear his heart racing. And she could smell his cum.

“You ran off so quickly, baby,” Vikki purred. “I wanted to make sure you were all right.” She sat beside him on his bed, crossing her legs. She was inches from his dick which was probably still leaking cum. “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.” He saw her hand outstretched. She placed it on his leg. He couldn’t believe it, but those sexy scarlet tipped hands were resting in a pool of his cum, pressing the spunk into the hair on his thigh.

“Ok,” she said. “Good night.” One thing left to do. She closed her eyes and moved her lips towards him. His cock twitched under the sheets. She kissed his cheek and walked away. Now, if all that didn’t teach him a lesson, she wasn’t sure what would. But maybe it would be hot to find out.

* * *

Vikki woke up feeling her pussy wet again. She began to rub herself as she remembered how sexy and sophisticated she felt in her dream. She closed her eyes and saw him clearly, dick in hand and spurting cum. She approached orgasm quickly and she stifled a moan. But then she stopped before climaxing. She was thinking of Jake again! She took a deep breath and removed her hand from her snatch. She saw her nails clear and normal, but sticky from her juices. Downstairs, she decided to skip the banana.

“Do you think it’s too late for me to get that French toast?” Jake walked into the kitchen after his workout.

“You know Marie sleeps late on Mondays,” Vikki said, sipping a glass of orange juice. Vikki felt very self-conscious standing in the kitchen with Jake. She realized she was wearing the exact outfit from her dream. The same blouse, skirt and even same pair of heels. Vikki wondered if she should have gotten herself off. Might have been better then walking around so horny.

But Vikki couldn’t accept that her arousal was premised on lusting after her son. Her son who was oblivious to her strange thoughts. He got the milk out of the refrigerator and the cereal and a bowl out of the cupboard without looking at her at all.

“Enjoy your day, Jake,” Vikki said and scampered towards the door. Vikki refused to look back, afraid of her reaction should Jake be watching her.

“See you tonight,” Jake called after her.

In the car ride to work, Vikki tried to forget what had happened. But she couldn’t forget a second straight sex dream about her own son. At least she hadn’t fucked him. But she couldn’t get that image of his dick in his hand out of her head. Vikki knew that not thinking of a purple elephant was impossible once you tried, but the purple elephant usually wasn’t a loved one in such an inappropriate situation.

At her office, Vikki found her assistant Laura sitting at her desk outside Vikki’s office. Laura was a bright 25-year-old business graduate from the nearby state college. Vikki had taken a chance hiring her instead of the usual woman straight out of a prestigious college. Vikki just had a thing for giving young women a fresh start. Laura had only been there a few months, but so far Vikki was very pleased with the results.

Laura was eager to please, always trying to learn and willing help in anyway she could. Today she was dressed in a black dress with 2-inch black heels. She wore her medium length blonde hair straight down over her shoulders.

“Good morning, Vikki,” Laura greeted her boss with a bright smile. “How was your ride in?”

“It was fine,” Vikki answered.

“I planned to finish that filing project today,” Laura said.

“That’s fine. I don’t think I’ll need you much today. Actually, Laura, is there anything on my schedule? I have this feeling I’m forgetting a meeting.

“No, nothing today. Alex has his big presentation tomorrow and he dropped of slides of his power point for your comments. That’s all.”

Vikki walked into her office and put her stuff down. Her thoughts returned to Jake. There had to be a reason for her vivid yet perverted dreams about him. Could it really just be as simple as wanting a date? Well, if her friend from the book store asked her out, she’d certainly say yes now. Still, it bothered Vikki that she was awake now and still couldn’t snap herself out of a lusty fog.

Vikki called for her secretary. “Do you need something, Vikki?”

“Yes, Laura,” Vikki said. “Actually, no. I mean, I don’t need anybody. I just need to concentrate on this presentation for a while. No visitors and please hold all my calls.’

“Of course, Vikki,” Laura responded.

She’s so cute, Vikki thought, as Laura loyally closed the door behind her and got ready to guard her boss’ privacy. Vikki would love to see someone get by her. Satisfied there would be no constantly ringing phone to bother her, Vikki worked. And there were no phone calls. Unfortunately, Vikki still couldn’t concentrate. She thought of the dream again. What had been the trigger, she wondered? Had seeing Jake stripped down to his waist Sunday morning been the catalyst for everything? No, that couldn’t be it, Vikki realized. She had only seen Jake bare-chested in her dream Sunday, not in real life. Was she already confusing reality and fantasy? Never mind, Vikki shook her head and started at the beginning of Alex’s presentation. Anyways, nothing in her real life could have suggested the dream last night. For god’s sake, she had practically touched his dick!

Vikki realized she had to stop torturing herself. Jake was an attractive man in real life. There, she admitted it. It wasn’t any more complicated than that. Her loneliness aside, maybe just for a second she had lusted after Jake just as a woman. It didn’t make her a pervert or evil or even a bad mother. Back to work, Vikki resumed reading. Then the phone did ring.

“I thought I said no calls, Laura,” Vikki yelled.

“Oh, but its Jake,” Laura said. “I thought you meant only no work calls.”

“No, I meant all calls,” Vikki said. Despite all the rationalizing she was doing, she really was avoiding Jake. “Ok, but him through.”

“Hey, Mom, is this a bad time?” Jake asked.

“It’s fine. What’s up?”

“I’m just calling to tell you I won’t be home for dinner tonight.”

“You won’t be?” Vikki said. Her fingers tensed around the receiver. Good thing she really didn’t have those silly long red nails. “What are you doing tonight?”

“Chris, Frank and I are playing pool,” Jake said. Vikki exhaled and eased her grip on the phone. Nancy really was Jake’s young girlfriend. Vikki never thought she resented the girl. But she was happy Jake didn’t test her.

“Sounds great,” Vikki told him. “Have a great time. Tell Marie not to bother making supper. I’m working late and I’ll eat here. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Vikki hung up. She thought of Nancy. Instead of the usual sweet image of the girl, Vikki pictured her as a vindictive teenage girl, a bitchy cheerleader smiling arrogantly.

“Vikki, I’m so sorry,” Laura came in. “It’s just you always have me put Jake through. I’m sorry.”

Vikki waived off her apologies. She assured Laura that it was ok and then told her to take her lunch. She accepted Laura’s offer to bring her back a sandwich. Vikki couldn’t face the outside world. The similarities with her dream were driving her mad. She was annoyed to rearrange her life but terrified of the similarities repeating. Vikki didn’t know what she would do if she passed through the park and found a teenager boy ogling her. She might really lose it on him. That wouldn’t be good. Hell, she should be used to men of all ages looking at her chest, legs and ass.

Sex is everywhere, someone once said. Today, Vikki whole-heartedly agreed. She felt sex in ever ounce of her body. It all came back to her decision not to masturbate after waking up, she thought. That had forced her to carry her initial arousal with her all morning. Well, she had learned her lesson. If she woke up tomorrow morning horny, for whatever reason, she would get off before facing the world.

The afternoon went well. Vikki finally got a lot of work done. She gave up on the presentation and instead worked on a series of figures the company’s CFO had requested. Yes, her thoughts occasionally drifted to matters of sex. But she got through it by promising herself she would get herself off soon.

She was exhausted by the time the day ended and she went straight home. As she came through the door, Marie was dusting in the living room.

“Hi Vikki,” Marie greeted her. “Tough day?”

“Do I look that bad?” Vikki laughed.

“No, you look gorgeous as always,” Marie answered. “Gorgeous, but tired. Let me get you a drink.” Marie left before Vikki could protest. She sat down on the couch. If she learned anything from her wasted morning, Vikki knew it was pointless to run away from her dream. So when Vikki returned with a glass of white wine, Vikki took it.

“I made pizza in case you or Jake wanted a late night snack,” Marie said.

“Thank you but I ate at the office,” Vikki said. “I’m sure Jake will eat it. I’m just going to finish this and go to bed.”

“I’ll be in my room if you change your mind,” Marie said.

Vikki sat on the couch sipping her drink. She knew she really should go upstairs. Or at least change out of her work clothes. But she couldn’t quite lift herself up, even to turn on the TV. She felt a nice warm buzz just relaxing on the couch. She wanted Jake to come home. It would be nice to see him for real.

When she heard his car, she sat up. She thought the earlier buzz had been from the wine. But now she knew it was from the anticipation. There was something powerful about seeing where her dream took her in real life. When Jake walked through the door, he jumped back, surprised to see his mother waiting for him on couch.

“Sorry, Jake,” Vikki said. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“That’s ok,” Jake said. “Where you waiting up?” He didn’t act nervous. Vikki reminded herself that Jake didn’t know anything about her dream and had no reason to be nervous about finding his mother on the sofa.

“Just relaxing and I guess I dozed off,” Vikki said. Sitting there with her body still on display in her skirt and high heels made Vikki hot. That this could be just like her dream excited her. And knowing she couldn’t actual go where her dream wanted her to go only made the anticipation more intense.

“Marie didn’t end up making anything, did she?” Jake asked.

“Yes, her famous home made pizza is in the fridge.” Jake was visibly happy to hear that. He crossed into the kitchen and Vikki followed behind him. While he dug in the refrigerator, she sat on a nearby chair. She crossed her legs and stuck out her chest. She wanted him to look her at just a little bit, so maybe the warmth would remain.

“Do you have any plans for the weekend?” Jake asked.

“What?” Vikki nearly jumped. She realized what she had just thought.

“Relax, Mom,” Jake laughed. “I was just asking about your weekend before I made plans with Nancy. Vikki just listened as the warm feelings spread. “I know you’re worried we’re getting too serious, but we’re going slow, no commitment past the fall.”

“Sorry, I’m just tired. That sounds great, Jake. Really. That’s great.”

“Man, I’m hungry.” He cut himself a quarter of the pizza and placed it in the microwave. Vikki always assumed that Jake and Nancy would be over once Jake left for college. That’s what happened to high school relationships. But she also remembered the jealousy from her dream. “Do you want a piece of this?”

A little blonde bimbo. A typical cheerleader slut. Hmm, that felt good to think that way. “No thank you, honey. That’s no what I’m in the mood for.”

“What are you in the mood for?” he asked. Vikki froze; she couldn’t admit her desire right then. The room was quiet except for the hum of the microwave. Then they both started laughing. The moment passed. Vikki covered her face with her hands she was so embarrassed.

“It’s late.” She stood up. “I should go to bed. Good night.”

“Good night,” he called after her. She heard the microwave ding as she walked away. She felt like a teenager with a high school crush wondering if Jake was watching her leave. When she reached the banister she turned around to look at him again. His was facing away from her at the kitchen table, focused on his food.

Her high heels clicking up the stairs, Vikki wondered how they had stumbled into a line of dialogue off of Cinemax. For a brief moment, she felt like Jake knew everything, that someone he knew about her dreams and was teasing her.

In her room, she removed her skirt and blouse and stood in front of her mirror. She ran her hands over her taunt body. That high school slut has nothing on this body, Vikki thought. With a shudder, she again felt herself pulled back into the dream. She liked it. It turned her on.

At that moment, she heard Jake coming up the steps to his room. She needed to see him one more time before bed. She usually kissed him good night. She reached for her door and then resisted the urge and headed for her bed. But then she stopped and once again pivoted back around. If she let a couple random dreams affect her behavior, it would prove there was something wrong. Or was she changing her behavior to prove she could still deliver a simple motherly kiss? Anyways, it was too late to change her mind again as she had just stepped out into the hallway.

He saw her and his mouth dropped open. Vikki smiled. Then realized she was practically naked. She was in her bra, panties, stockings and high heels. “Jake!” Vikki gasped even though she had done it. Jake closed his eyes and ran into his room. Vikki’s mind raced for a seeming eternity. She needed to go to bed and pretend it never happened. No, she needed to apologize before this got out of control.

“Jake,” she knocked on his door. “Sorry, that was my fault honey. I just wanted to…umm…borrow something from Tanya’s room. She left some shoes home and I just needed to borrow a pair to match a dress for tomorrow.”

“I’m sorry, too,” Jake said from his side of the door. “Good night.” She wished he would open it. Then Vikki realized that the problem with a full face-to-face resolution was that she was still half-naked in hallway, this time right in front of Jake’s door.

Vikki walked back to her room and shut the door. She got into bed convinced it was over. She had dreamed of fucking her son. He had seen her dressed like a pin-up girl. That was enough for a while. With all the embarrassment and distractions, her subconscious couldn’t have anything left to fuel such erotic dreams.