The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Living Doll, Inc.

Inspired by and dedicated to s.j.

ATM field agent Melody Martin rapped on the office door of her superior, the Special Agent In Charge. He had called for her and she hoped this was it, her first real case with the agency. She had been assigned to the office that covered La Brea, McDowell, Wiseau, and Woolworth for six months now, but hadn’t caught one yet. She was anxious to immerse herself in something other than routine background checks. She might be young, but she knew she was no fool. She was ready.

She heard SAIC Tomoleo call her in.

“Ah, Agent Martin. Take a seat.” He smiled.

The petite blonde took her place across the desk from Tomoleo. He silently studied her under his dark brows for a moment, before throwing a manilla folder over to her.

“Well, this one’s for you, Martin. Missing person, with a twist.”

Melody opened the file to be confronted by a series of photographs that were frankly, bizarre. They were of a woman, who was seemingly encased from head to toe in some kind of plastic outfit. A shiny white, skin-tight suit, her face entirely masked even over her open mouth. She was adorned with a garish blue wig.

“She was found in a hotel room up in Washington. The occupant seems to have been Middle Eastern, possibly from Bahrain, but we can’t get a fix on him. The only name given was Salman. He’d left the hotel by the time the maids entered. They just found her lying on the bed, dressed like that.”

“So who is she?” Melody asked.

“That’s the problem. We can’t get anything out of her. Completely catatonic.”

“You mean … brainwashed?”

“Mm. Been in St Anthony’s for a week now. Fingerprints don’t register a match, and there’s no missing person descriptions that fit her. We have no idea who she is. The doctors say it could be months before they might be able to get anything out of her. So, we’re treating it as a kidnapping until we know any more.”

Melody scanned the rest of the images. She had been cut out of the suit, but the woman’s eyes seemed blank and glassy. Tomoleo spoke again.

“If you study the final photo closely, you’ll see imprinted on the left buttock of the suit, there’s a company name.”

Melody saw it, raised lettering reflected in the light of a camera flash.

“Living Doll Ltd.” She read aloud.

“It’s the only clue we have as to what happened to our Jane Doe. I’ve obtained an address—it’s on the record sheet. I want you to get down there and find out everything you can. Try to draw a bead on the owner. I want you to fully understand what’s going on.”

“Yes, Sir.” Melody confirmed, as she rose to leave.

The young agent spent some time at her desk, puzzling over the photographs. Looking at the young woman, encased in shining latex. There didn’t seem to be any seams or zips anywhere. How long had she wearing it? Melody wondered. Her mouth was affixed in an open ‘O’. The latex was so tight as to be obscene.

There was no internet presence whatsoever for a company called “Living Doll, Inc.”, and no social media that Melody could find. She wondered how her boss had located the address of the company in the first place.

* * *

It was a three day drive away from the field office, and Melody had drawn funds for overnight motel stays on the way down. On the morning of the fourth day, she drove her rental car over to the address she had been given. It was a small, nondescript building in a remote industrial estate. She studied the shuttered windows and the grey stucco walls. Sure enough, above the intercom next to the door, a sign read, ‘LIVING DOLL INC’. The place seemed seedy enough for a fetish wear factory, that was for sure. Although, she admitted to herself, in her innocence, she didn’t really know what to expect. This was unfamiliar territory for her. Fixing her suit, she lightly pressed on the buzzer. There was a long silence.

“Hello?” A metallic male voice eventually answered.

“Hi there. My name is Agent Melody Martin. I’m from the ATM agency. May I come in? I have some questions for the owner.”

“Certainly, Agent Martin. One moment.” There was a droning sound as the door unlocked. Melody pushed through into the building.

In an empty corridor she waited. There was no-one in the office that she could see. A man appeared at the door in front. He beckoned her closer. Melody observed him as a stout gentleman with greying temples and thick black glasses. He wore a smock stained with grease and flecks of paint. He seemed unassuming and friendly to her.

“Hello. My name is Leyis. I’m the owner. May I see some identification, please?” He smiled.

“Certainly.” Melody said, handing over to the man her ATM card. He considered it for a moment and gave it back.

“Nice to meet you, Agent Martin. Please, come into my office.”

Mr Leyis led her through a workshop, filled with large machinery, seemingly for metalwork and wood-crafting. There was a large unfinished metal and leather brace that looked like an oversized horse’s saddle.

“May I ask what it is you do here, Mr Leyis?” She inquired as she followed him.

“Well, I construct various kinds of fetish equipment. Made to order. Hobby horses for spanking, bondage crosses, automated sex devices, that sort of thing. Specified to the customer’s requirements.”

“Does that include customised latex wear?” She asked.

“Yes, those things too. That’s my speciality, in fact. Is that why you’re here?” He replied, as he invited her into a small room in the rear of the workshop. Melody glanced around at the walls. They were covered in diagrams and schematics for strange looking furniture and devices. She could only imagine the exotic purposes they were intended for. She wondered who his clients could possibly be. They sat down.

“Yes. I’m investigating a missing person, and an item you manufactured was discovered at the scene.” She said delicately. She wanted to give him a chance to reveal if he had any knowledge of her Jane Doe.

“A missing person? That sounds terrible. I don’t know how something I created could have anything to do with it. Please, tell me more.”

“Well, it’s a complicated case. I’d like to know a little more about your business first, if you don’t mind.”

“Well, I’m owner of my firm, and the sole manufacturer of everything I sell, Agent Martin. May I call you Melody?”

“Yes.” She nodded, eager to set him at ease.

“I work by referral, Melody. I’ve found quite the demand for my work. You live only once, you know. You may have sexual fantasies that you have always wanted to live out, but you hold your self back with doubts and self criticism. Life is for the bold, I say. Do not live in suppressed denial. I like to think I’m someone who cares, who understands the needs of my clients, that they have been entertaining some unfulfilled longings their entire lives. I try to help fulfil those desires. I wonder if you realise that my customers are very discreet individuals who require their privacy. You understand their concerns, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course. I don’t require any private information, but I do need …” She started, before he spoke over her.

“Yes, of course not. When it comes to sexual proclivity, I’m sure you’ll agree that privacy is paramount. You are open-minded, aren’t you? Do you agree that we can all enjoy life in ways we don’t expect, even if we don’t know how or when it will come? Have you ever considered that exploring your sexuality is something that can be extremely freeing?” He questioned her.

“Yes, I have considered that, but I’m not really here …” She began, but again he interrupted.

“I’ve had customers tell me that they have been told by their partners who have tried my products that they have found extreme satisfaction with them. Do you want to try out my products now, or would you prefer to try it later?”

“No … um, I’m not here to actually try your products, I’m only here for information.”

“I understand, but for you to truly understand it really is important for you to try the process yourself. Soon you will understand. Maybe it will happen now or later. Perhaps you will think you aren’t understanding at all. This is a sign that you are learning on a deeper level.”

“Yes, I do want to learn, but I’m not sure I understand what you mean …” She said, a ring of confusion in her voice.

“Yes Melody, because you are learning. You don’t have to understand until you see how easy it is to test out my products. As soon as you’re shown the process of creating my customised latex bodysuits, I think you’ll understand clearly that nothing bad happens to the wearer. In fact, you’ll agree that it’s very much to their enjoyment.”

“Well, I’d have to …” It seemed to make sense to her, she thought distractedly.

“Yes, you’re beginning to understand. Sooner or later you will agree to try out my product. It’s as if those who go through the process find themselves agreeing to everything I suggest, which makes it easy to fully enjoy themselves when they do as they are told, do you follow me?”

“Yes, I think so …” She lied.

“That’s okay, Melody. It’s not necessary for you to anything but to agree to follow my suggestions, because it’s very important that you do exactly as I tell you in order to correctly understand the process of creating my products.”

Without allowing her a second to digest his words, he continued.

“The more you experience the actual process, the more you will understand fully. You do want to understand, don’t you? That is why you are here, isn’t it?”

“Yes …” She said. That is why I’m here, I’m supposed to … her thoughts trailed off.

“You will have to follow my suggestions fully to properly understand. Is that acceptable to you now?”

“Yes …” That seemed proper to her. His voice was making things clearer.

“If I ask you to raise your hands, Melody, and you do so, would you agree that means you’re amenable to following suggestions?”

“Yes, I would agree.”

“Just pretend for a moment that your limbs feel light. Do you agree they feel light?”

“Yes, yes they do.” He was right, she felt a tingling lightness in her arms.

“That’s precisely what I mean. So why don’t you raise your hands now and show me you’re amenable to my suggestions.”

She rose her hands until they were floating above her chest. What … why am I? She wondered, feeling somehow she had lost the thread somewhere. But his words encouraged her.

“Very good, Melody. Now, do you agree that it is proper and correct to follow the rules of your job?”

“Yes.” She nodded. That was certainly true, she knew.

“Do you agree that there is a hierarchy in your life that must be followed?”

“Yes.” She confirmed.

“Do you agree that you must obey commands even when you do not fully understand their purpose?”

“Yes.”

“Say ‘Yes, Sir’.”

“Yes, Sir.” That was correct, wasn’t it?

“Very good, Melody. Now, you came here to understand my products. Would you like to try out my process now or later?”

“Um … yes, now would be best, I think … Sir.” It was … why she was here, after all. She had agreed. And … it was his suggestion. She really should follow it.

“Excellent. Now, please follow me into my fitting room.”

He led her back through his workshop, into a small private enclosure behind a curtain. Melody discovered a metallic bed positioned in the centre of the room, and a small bench alongside it. Against the headrest there was a machine that had a large nozzle attached to it. On the wall hung hundreds of differently coloured sheets of latex.

“Please, take off your clothes.” He suggested to her.

Yes, she thought. To follow suggestions, that was proper and correct. As she unbuttoned her suit jacket and slipped it off, he ran through the latex rack.

“Let me see. What colour do you prefer, Melody? Do you like pink?” He asked.

“Yes, Sir.” She agreed, as she slipped out of her panties.

“Very good. I think this shade, then. It’s called ‘Molli’.” He held up a micro thin sheet of glittery neon pink plastic. He laid it out on the bed.

“Now, lie down on the bed and relax. Arms by your sides. Spread your legs.”

Melody prepared herself as directed, wondering to herself what she was now doing, lying nude on top of this slippery material. Mr Leyis handed her two wireless ear buds.

“Put these in please. The vacuum is very loud.”

He threw a second sheet of the pink rubber on top of her naked body. Affixing it to several clamps on the sides of the bed, Melody suddenly found herself enveloped, sandwiched between the two sheets of thin plastic. Her confused mind scratched at the jumbled words that crowded her. Is this …? Should I …?

“Now don’t worry. This latex is a unique design of my own. You will be able to breath as normal through it.”

He slid the nozzle of the machine in between the two sheets, and flicked the switch of the vacuum. It was more than loud. It droned out everything else. In an instant the air began to suction out, collapsing the two sheets together and onto Melody’s body. It formed an immediate bond on her skin. The latex turned hot as it moulded onto her flesh. It sucked onto her fingers and in between her toes. She felt it stick everywhere, over her eyes, her mouth, her breasts, her thighs. She wrestled in dismay, but was held fast by the vacuum. The plastic moulded onto her buttocks, pushing them apart, coating her most intimate area. And suddenly it sucked onto her loins, tighter than anything she had ever felt before. And then to her shock, she realised it was parting her labia, and she felt it penetrating her vagina! She felt the latex wriggling at her behind too, like a finger, pushing now past her sphincter and invading her virgin rectum.

She writhed with fear, trying to move her arms, to free herself, but it was already useless. She opened her mouth to scream, and suddenly the latex was flowing in past her lips, filling her up, pushing back into her throat. She began to hyperventilate in panic, the crushing fear of asphyxiation upon her, but her lungs still filled with air despite her nostrils and mouth being covered by the thin plastic.

Leyis stood above her and watched her vain, desperate movements as the latex filled her orifices. He picked up a small music player, cued up a track named ‘MOLLIXX1’, and turned up the volume to the ear buds. Melody’s ears were filled with a rhythmic music and layered vocal tracks, one on top of the other, fading in and out. But one, loudest of all, insistent, overpowering, was a woman’s voice singing lyrics like an advertising jingle.

“Molli is for fucking, Molli is a dolly! Molli is for sucking, Molli is a dolly!” The voice sang to her.

“This next step will take quite some time, Agent Martin. Try to relax. I’m sure you will find it most stimulating.” Leyis barked over the drone of the vacuum.

From beneath the table he produced a large cordless wand vibrator. Turning it to its’ maximum setting, he placed the pulsating head between her legs, on top of her latex-clad lips, right above her clitoris. Through her latex gag Agent Martin moaned in shock at the sudden tantalizing vibrations she felt between her thighs. A wave of euphoric pleasure washed over her imprisoned body. She shook and trembled, still desperately trying to free herself, despite the delightful sensations playing over her most intimate flesh. The jaunty song she heard in her mind continued.

“Molli is for fucking, Molli is a dolly! Molli is for sucking, Molli is a dolly!”

“No! No … my name is Melody Martin … I’m Agent … my … name isn’t …” She screamed inside her mind.

“Molli is for fucking, Molli is a dolly! Molli is for sucking, Molli is a dolly!”

“Melody … not Molli … Molli … no … not … Melody …”

“Molli is for fucking, Molli is a dolly! Molli is for sucking, Molli is a dolly!”

The insistent, relentless vibrations assaulted her clitoris and Melody fought to hold onto her thoughts until her first orgasm devilishly racked her imprisoned body and washed them away for a long, terrible moment.

Satisfied, Mr Leyis drew the curtain behind him and left her alone. He knew it would take some hours for the programming to fully brainwash her. Then, the rest of the preparations would begin.

* * *

The buzzer of Living Doll Inc sounded through the workshop. The proprietor made his way over to the intercom.

“Mr Leyis? I’m Special Agent Tomoleo with ATM.”

“Certainly, sir. Please come in.”

Leyis greeted his guest in the dull taupe entrance corridor of his building. He took the man’s hand in innocent welcome.

“I’m looking for my agent who visited you. Melody Martin?” The agent grilled.

The man looked at him, and smiled.

“Yes, Agent Tomoleo. She’s ready for you to take away.”

“Excellent. Lead the way.”

The men entered into a small adjoining room, carpeted and decorated not unlike a showroom. There stood, under a translucent plastic sheet, the form of a woman. Leyis enjoyed the unveiling part most of all. With a flourish, he pulled the sheet away.

“Here is your Molli. Please feel free to inspect it.”

Molli stood a small, lithe feminine figure, of glimmering pink plastic, smooth and seamless. It stood upright, arms by its sides. It wore a shiny silver bob of a wig. Its’ mouth was invitingly wide open. Agent Tomoleo admired it for a moment. He walked closer. He grabbed a handful of Molli’s shiny soft breasts and squeezed the slippery polymer, pulling on its nipples. Pushing his middle finger into it, he explored its’ smooth latex cunt.

“It’s fantastic. Was the process difficult?”

“Not at all. You were right, the subject was highly prone to suggestibility. It took very little encouragement.”

Tomoleo cleared his throat.

“I was wondering … may I try it out here?”

“Of course, sir. It is yours to do with as you please.”

Tomoleo placed his hands on his Molli’s shoulders and pushed down. It sank slowly down onto its’ knees before him. Unbuckling his belt, he pulled out his cock, already engorged by the sight of his brand new sex doll, ready and waiting for him. He forced himself past its’ plastic lips, grabbing onto it’s silver wig, eagerly thrusting into it’s latex mouth sheath.

“Oh fuck, yes … this is … perfect, Mr Leyis … just … what I wanted.” He grunted out. He felt it produce a perfect suction around his shaft. Molli bobbed its’ head robotically, engulfing him perfectly.

“Oh—Oh—Fuck—Fuck!” He groaned as he came in his Molli’s mouth hole. Recovering from his orgasm, he looked down at his doll.

“Is Agent Martin still in there at all?”

“Perhaps. She might still be aware, on some base level. But it’s Molli who’s in charge, now. It has its’ own set of programmed evocations.”

“Why is it shaking like that?”

“From its’ own programmed pleasure. It has the capacity to synchronise orgasm with you.”

Leyis picked up a sponge from the bench and wiped at the pearly jism that trickled from Molli’s rubberised lips.

“Of course, normally it will be able to clean itself. All the details on maintenance are included on this.” He stood up and handed the special Agent a thumb drive.

“Superb work, Mr Leyis. Salman told me you were a master craftsman.”

“Thank you, sir. ‘Living Dolls’ are my speciality, after all.” He simpered.

Molli knelt in silence below them.

Molli was for fucking. Molli was for sucking. Molli was a dolly.