The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear READERS,

Just as every Hollywood reboot has a lot of the same elements, as does every David Lynch film, my stories feature many of the same elements as well.

I found this ‘forgotten’ story in a pile of discs while cleaning. I hope you enjoy it. Some of the elements are reminiscent of “Jillians’ Tale” a favoriet from the EMSA website.

First, let me thank Dr. P, whose 1994 story “Jillian’s tale” gets me every read, and re-read, and my readers, who always have truly kinky advice on what race card they’d like to see played, what fantasies they want fleshed out. Keep the cards and letters coming….Nick

“A little like Jillian”

copyright © 2004 Nick Vegas

Lyza had gone through a bitter divorce, at 32 she felt stifled, trapped in a loveless marriage. She surprisingly gave up custody of her only son to her ex, so she could ‘sow her oats’ and finally experience being single. She had been with the same man since age 15, and she changed while he never did.

She was taller than average, not a petite gal, but not heavyset either. I guess Amazon was a fair description. She fought to keep her weight under control, had quit smoking, But just couldn’t keep from binging and purging. Her bright blue eyes set against jet-black hair caught men’s attention, and she wanted to ride the wild pony.

It was in her pursuit of hedonism, and all the marbles that she spurned the wrong stranger in the wrong bar, on the wrong side of town.

When the handsome stranger at the end of the bar offered to buy her a shot of Jaeger, she accepted. She thought, “what the hell, the worst that could happen is I get laid.” Far from the truth though, pretty fricken far.

“Hi, I’m Zebulon,” the man said, as he slid the shot over to her. “Wow, that’s an unusual name, she replied. “She smiled to herself how silly it would sound in bed.. “Oh Zebulon, harder Zebulon, yes, Zebulon, yes!”

“What’s so funny?’ He asked her. “Caught, she recovered quickly. “Oh, nothing, I was just thinking I’m lucky to finally meet someone interesting in such a boring town. You’re not from around her are you?” she inquired. He smiled.

“No, nowhere near here, actually, just passing though.” He said. “You know, your blue eyes are striking, almost, HYPNOTIC”, he mused. “Hypnotic? I don’t know about that” she said modestly. “No trust me, I know a little about hypnosis, and I think you could break a lot of hearts, between those eyes, and if you don’t mind me saying, those knock out calves. You really should insure your legs for a million dollars.” “Now you’re talking out your ass”, she said, sarcastically, but don’t stop.”

She downed her shot then absent mindedly tapped it on the counter. Zebulon, an observant being, signaled the barkeep to bring her another. He complied, and she downed it too.

“Seriously, I have helped a few of you over come phobias, addictions, it’s quite simple.” He teased. “Of you?” she asked curiously, what does that mean? “Women,” he recovered. “With fears, phobias, nail biting, weight loss, reading speed, etc.” said Zeb. “Slow down, sugar, what about weight loss?” she asked as she tapped her glass. “Hey can you help me lose weight AND have better sex?” She asked, “I mean, when I was married I wish someone had hypnotized me to think he was better in bed.” They both chuckled.

Zebulon pulled a small crystal that was somehow illuminated, from his pocket. He held it in her view but didn’t call the other patrons attention with it. It was deep Azure in color. She gasped. “That is Beautiful!” she stared at it, and Zebulon Moved it gently, rhythmically, changing its angle. He slowed his words and lowered his voice. “Yes, it is, it’s hard to notice anything else in the room once you’ve seen this, it’s as if all the bar noise lowers in volume and this commands all your attention. Some people find it irresistible, and that it just sucks them in, like a deer in the headlights. It’s made of a rare crystal and illuminated with a technique a friend is trying to patent, but that’s not important, it’s beauty and how it sucks you in toward it, as if it was the only thing in the world, that’s its best feature.” He said.

Lyza was transfixed, and didn’t say a word. Zebulon motioned to the money he left on the bar, and then stood up, keeping the crystal in Lyza’s view as he took her hand silently but forcefully, and led her from the bar to his hotel room across the parking lot. Lyza didn’t say a word.

THE HOTEL ROOM

Lyza sat upright on Zebulon’s bed, staring blankly ahead. It had been 3 hours of deepening, deepening, and reinforcing the trance. She was so far under now he could do surgery on her without pain or her remembering it. But that was not his plan. He had something else in mind. Something else entirely.

He flashed back to the day he found out it was her who had told his best friend, years ago, in his school, years ago before the plastic surgery, before the suicide attempt, before , when he was happy and had fallen for a girl that was forbidden for him to date…a black girl.

He paced as she stared into space, deepening her trance as she mumbled to herself, over and over, “I am open to suggestion, these are all my own thoughts.”

Lyza wouldn’t give him the time of day back then, but sure paid attention to him when he feel for a lovely young black girl from the other side of the tracks. Leticia was going to be a doctor, get out of this one horse town, and be somebody. Her body was trim and athletic, with rock solid legs, and perfect medium breasts. Her bright green eyes and warm smile were still fresh in his memory, these many years later. She had been a striking beauty once, and in his mind, she’d always be.

Zebulon dated her in secret, because his parents would not approve, they were rednecks and hated everyone, but not him. He found love. When Lyza and her little stuck up friends told his best friend Zack on the football team, it was over. Zack went right to his parents, and Zebulon’s father beat the crap out of him.

Zebulon, whose name was different then, was so distraught he crashed his car outside of town, and would have been fine, if the car hadn’t caught fire. His facial burns caused him to go into hiding, and eventually he left town, got his education, and then had extensive plastic surgery. He was going to leave this girl with her own new drama. The girl he had a crush on ended up never going to school, and became an addict. She still staggered around town in slippers and sweats, bumming change and cigarettes.

“Lyza, you want to lose weight and be in shape don’t you?” He asked. “Yes,” she said. Zebulon smiled. “You know you can lose weight and be fit, if you accept these suggestions. If you resist these ideas you will gain weight, and feel nothing but pain and depression. If you accept and listen to me, you will be happier than you have ever been. His plan was about to unfold.

THE NEXT MORNING.

Zebulon was dressed and showered, and ready to go. Lyza was asleep in the hotel bed. She had the most incredible night of sex she’d ever had, of course that’s what she thought anyway. Zebulon had done every degrading sexual act to her he could, and had her associate pleasure to the most kinky things he could come up with, but then he had years to plan.

Lyza stretched awake, something about her was different, but she didn’t know what. That’s when she remembered, she had to go to the Quickie Mart across town, and she had to go there, but didn’t know why.

THE QUICKIE MART

As every morning, several young women who spend all their money on crack and do whatever it takes to get it were panhandling in the parking lot. What most people didn’t know was that three of them had encountered Zebulon recently, and had gotten clean with his help. What the girls themselves didn’t know is that they were part of his plan, and got more than just drug counseling.

Lyza pulled up to the market, and went inside. She bought a pack of cigarettes, to her surprise. As she walked out with them and a neat little torch lighter, also an unexplained purchase, Leticia, the one time girlfriend of Zebulon, 3 years younger than Lyza, approached her. She wore sweat pants cut off at the knee, showing her calves were still muscular, indoor slippers outdoors, and a dirty tank top. Her hair was disheveled; she staggered a little as she walked. “Hey you got 50 cent?” she asked Lyza.

Lyza heard the phrase and her expression went blank. It was her trigger. She looked at Leticia and said discreetly. “I have better than that, ma’am.” And showed her the lighter.

Leticia looked around the parking lot, no cops. “Shit, you shittin me bitch?” Lyza shook her head no. “No ma’am, get in, we’ll light up at my house, nobody will give you shit.” Suspiciously, Leticia got in the car.

Immediately Lyza got a whiff of Leticia’s underarms, she wasn’t overpowering but you could tell she didn’t invest in deodorant that morning. She didn’t know why, but she started to feel herself get wet.

LYZA’S HOUSE

In her divorce settlement she got the two-story house and had it to herself. Leticia walked around the foyer looking at the fireplace in the sitting room, and the nice furniture. “Damn girl, this shit is tight, you got yourself a nice house, now where’s The shit? She asked impatiently.

Lyza walked toward her, with the lighter in hand and a candy dish. She said: “My house is your house”, and Leticia paused, and fell into a deep trance, her mouth hanging open. Even in her current situation, she was a striking figure, taller than Lyza. Now standing there with a blank expression, Lyza was able to look her over. The strong features, long neck, solid looking arms. She still had the body of an athlete, regardless of the abuse she had given it. Spittle formed on Leticia’s lower lip, as she stood there in deep trance. Lyza had been given a trigger for Leticia, and the other two girls, but she had to work Leticia alone first. She didn’t know why she knew that, she just knew.

She looked at the empty candy dish and put it with the lighter on the mantle. She got closer to Leticia. She posed her with her arms upon her head, noting she got a little whiff of her underarms. It made her knees buckle a little, so she kneeled before her. “You are a goddess, a strong beauty, and can hear me now, but will not speak this time, only listen.” Lyza was so wet, so turned on. She looked up at the dark skinned girl. You are going to remember that you got high with great shit, and that if you bring your two young friends later, the girls in their late teens, with you next time, you’ll all get to hit the pipe.” “You won’t tell anyone, but you will feel smug satisfaction that you got me to treat you to the pipe just to hear your story. As far as you remember , I am a researcher doing a thesis on small town drug use.” She stopped for a moment and thought to herself, ‘where do I come up with stuff?” It didn’t matter though, all that mattered was that she desperately need to lick this woman clean from head to toe, like a cat in heat. She couldn’t help herself.

Lyza looked down now, at the ratty slippers. She kissed their pilled fuzzy tops. “To me though, you are my pose-able sugary treat. My dessert. I keep my figure if I lick you, and show you my adoration.” She sighed as she slipped the fuzzy slipper of one foot and licked the top of Leticia’s long foot. She was wet, pulsating with pleasure as she darted her tongue between the woman’s toes. Just then she felt a drop of moisture hit her hair. Saliva! She stood up quickly and put her finger under Leticia’s lip, soaking it, with her spittle. She sucked it dry, and then put her finger in Leticia’s mouth. And tasted it again. It was like forbidden wine, she felt addicted immediately, but not worthy of kissing her. She wasn’t worthy, her place was below this ebony goddess, in her service. She wished Leticia was ordering her to do these things. She felt a tremble in her pussy at the thought of Leticia commanding her.

Her body trembled in pleasure. She moved her pretty face to under the woman’s arm, and ran her tongue wide and hard against the stubble, gathering up the pheromones in abundant supply. She lapped until there was no taste left, and then switched arms. She felt intoxicated, like she was the one getting high. She hugged Leticia, with her face buried in her breasts and lifted her to in front of the couch. Then she repositioned her arms to be straight up and removed the tank top, setting Leticia’s breasts free. She carefully held the shirt, buried her face in it, sniffing in it’s aroma, and then knelt in front of Leticia. “Now I know why I was unhappy, I was not supposed to be married, I was supposed to be glowing in your beauty, worshipping you, my goddess, opening my home to you and your beauty.

With that she pulled Leticia’s pants down exposing her strong, shapely thighs. She ran her tongue up her ankles, sucked on the ball of her calf, and licked behind her knee. She nibbled the back of her thigh, and licked the front open mouthed like a panting dog. She hugged the silent woman’s thigh, and suckled gently on the bottom of her ass cheek, and felt her own body tremble, like a virgin trembles at a first sexual experience. She looked up at the towering Leticia, and felt she was right where she was supposed to be. She switched to the other leg, and took her time, savoring the woman’s flavor, scent, and smooth skin. She could taste sebum, sweat, and salt, shaking her body with tremendous pleasure. She pulled Leticia’s panties down and slipped them off. She got to the crisp, full pubic hair and pressed her face into it, feeling her features sink into the downy safety of the black girls pubic hair. “Next time I will have you talk a little, but now be quiet my beautiful Treat”, she sighed. Lyza got up and got a small pair of scissors from her medicine cabinet, and some mouthwash.. “My mouth is gonna be here a lot anyway,” she mused. She returned to her rightful position, and began to neatly trim Leticia’s pubic hair, stuffing the trimmings into the soiled panties she took from her. “This will make a nice little pillow for me to dream on.” She whispered to Leticia. The minty sensation mixed with Leticia’s natural bouquet , made Lyza realize she’d never look at mouthwash the same way again Lyza lapped away as Leticia stared into space, being worshipped by this stranger, this woman who years before unknown to her, was the cause for her current situation.

Lyza got off several times, covering her hair and face with Leticia’s juices. She wished she could wear the scent as a banner that she had a goddess she worshipped and was marked with her scent. She rubbed it into her skin with her trembling hands, Like it was expensive lotion. She licked her palms.

She crawled to the couch behind Leticia and gazed upon her ass. She came just staring at it. She began to kiss it at first, then gave it wide tongued licks on the cheeks, and finally, unable to stop the compulsion: she grabbed Leticia around the waist and extended her tongue as pointy as she could, and pulled Leticia toward her. Leticia’s full weight landed on her, pushing Leticia’s ass into her face, as Lyza forged through the heavenly darkness that was Leticia’s ass. She didn’t know why but she just had to, it was like it had a power over her. She thought she would want to feel wrong, repulsed, but that thought vanished and she found the sensation was intoxicating, and erotic, she plunged into it with devotion, feeling the weight on her, smothering her. She wanted to be inside this girl so badly, to be of service, to be humiliated, She could not show any more submission than this, and at that thought, she came, over and over, until she collapsed.

MOMENTS LATER

Lyza lifted Leticia off of her and stood her up. She then repositioned her to be sitting with her legs stiffly extended in front of her. Lyza knelt and gazed upon the flat soles facing her. She held each ankle and stared at the soles. They were lighter, and seeing that turned on Lyza incredibly. She brought her face so very close, and pressed the soft soles to her pretty face. Leticia stared blankly ahead, as Lyza felt another orgasm building. She said: “I-belong-here-beneath-you, at-your feet. She licked at the bottoms and savored them, she gently bit the arches, and sucked on the ball of her foot, scraping it with her bottom teeth, gently as she buried her nose between Leticia’s toes. She moaned softly as she wondered why she never knew these pleasures before. She tasted things that she never knew could make her cum so hard. The submission reinforced her worth, as Leticia’s groveling, obedient, human sponge bath. She wanted more, she wanted Leticia to be ordering her to do these humiliating things, so she could do her bidding. She wanted Leticia to insult her and tell her she had to start over and do it right this time. The thought of Leticia dominating her, in her own house, taking control, as she meekly obeyed, making her lick her clean and thank her for the privilege, sending her into another intense orgasm.

She whispered to Leticia. “How do you do this? How do you have this power of me? Why do I want to lick you over and over? She took one of Leticia’s feet and forced it into her mouth, further and further, surprised her gag reflex didn’t kick in. Since it didn’t she bobbed up and down on it like a seasoned porno star, looking up at Leticia as if to ask, “how am I doing?” After she worked the other foot, she collapsed on the floor. She pulled herself up slowly, kneeling in front of Leticia. She grabbed her ankles again, but this time spread Leticia’s legs. She unbuttoned her own top, and exposed her lovely breasts. She then leaned in and rubbed them all over Leticia’s pussy, soaking them, with juices.

She then suckled Leticia’s breasts like she was starved. “Oh my god, I just wish I could do this all day!” she sighed. She buried her head again in her crotch, lapping furiously as if her life depended on it. In her mind a suggestion kept repeating. “My addiction to it doubles with every taste.” She didn’t know where that came from, but it sure felt good. She reached under the powerful, muscular thighs of the former runner, and pulled them tightly around her head, tighter and tighter, rhythmically crushing herself with them, and loving it. She imagined Leticia was telling her to keep going and not come up for air until told to, and came at the thought. She looked up at the entranced ebony goddess. For some reason, every time she laid eyes upon her she looked more beautiful than the last glance.

She spoke to her: “Leticia, when you come out of this trance, you will not be upset that you are naked, it will feel perfectly natural, because you make yourself at home when you are here. You will go into my bathroom and shower off. You will use my towels, my cosmetics, and get dressed with my clothes and shoes, because you deserve to. If you are hungry, you will order me to cook you some breakfast, and wait on you. You will tell me to polish your toenails while you eat. When you are visiting me, you will be bossy, you will be bitchy. Your trigger to freeze will stay the same, and that’s when I can give you new instructions. Tonight, bring your two friends, around 8:00. “Awake.”

Leticia looked around and felt great, she felt the pleasure from the cunnilingus and analingus hit her all at once, and staggered as she walked to the bathroom.

AFTER THE SHOWER

Leticia sauntered out of the shower wearing some of Lyza’s clothes, and a pair of her shoes. It was a hell of a transformation. She sat at Lyza’s kitchen table like she owned the place. “Yo, (she snapped her fingers, get in here and make me some breakfast, bitch, I could eat a horse. Lyza came in, as giddy as schoolgirl with a crush, Leticia’s cum soaked into her hair and face. She looked at the tall black girl with wide eyed admiration.

“Yes Ma’am, said Lyza. She felt a twinge of pleasure as she said it. She prepared a breakfast for her ebony goddess. As Leticia ate a hearty breakfast, Lyza knelt beside the table, stripped the old polish, and applied new, then blew it dry with her mouth. After her meal, Leticia looked at her polish job, and patted Lyza on the head. Lyza’s vagina practically did back flips from the approval. Leticia grabbed Lyza’s face firmly in her hand, making Lyza look up at her. “Drop me off around the corner from where you met me, then pick my ass up at 8:00 sharp, got it?” Said Leticia. “Yes Ma’am”, Lyza said timidly. Leticia stood up and with one foot pushed Lyza off balance. As Lyza lay on the floor she smiled and looked up at her goddess from her low vantage point. Leticia motioned her head as if it’s time to go now, and Lyza sprung up, ready to drive her. She did as told and rushed home.

LYZA HOME ALONE

Normally today would be spent doing yard work, but for some reason Lyza couldn’t wrap her head around that. No, she kept looking at the clock, looking at the pile of Leticia’s clothes left behind. She stripped. Her breasts were throbbing, and her nipples were erect, she could still smell Leticia on them. She felt how wet she was, and then picked up Leticia’s tank top. She smelled it, and shook with pleasure. She put it on, and then the sweats. She looked at herself in the mirror. “Yes, this is right. This is what I want. I want to have Leticia’s scent mark me.” she walked over to the slippers and kneeled in front of them. She wondered how long they had been given the privilege to be wrapped around those perfect feet. She held them the way a jeweler would hold a 24 karat diamond. She looked at them, in all their glory. As she looked up she could see Leticia in her minds eye, in them, posed. She picked them up with her mouth, and crawled over to her sofa, like a dog bringing her mistress slippers. With her hands behind her back, she leaned her face into the slipper and extended her tongue. She licked the slipper’s interior and chewed on it. “these are Leticia’s’ she mumbled, as she came again and again, until she fell unconscious, deeply unconscious.

LYZA’S DREAM

Face still jammed into the slipper, breathing it in with every breath, wearing Leticia’s soiled clothes, and her juices in her hair and face, sleeping on the floor, Lyza dreamt.

Zebulon had her in the hotel room, he had helped her, he had gotten her to change her diet and exercise with hypnosis, and then took her back to her earliest memories. It was like a wave washed over her brain and revealed the scenes as the water pulled back. She remembered the first crush she had (or what Zebulon told her) on a young, tough black girl at school, she remembered slumber parties where she’d sleep at the girl’s feet, keeping them warm with her breath, and sneaking a lick or kiss on them when she was sure the girl was asleep. She remembered arguments she got in, with another girl, and how when she spit in her face, it landed on her upper lip, and when nobody was looking she darted her tongue out to bring it into her mouth, with the ensuing orgasm, making her fall over. Everyone thought it was a punch that knocked her down.

She dreamt that soon she would have 3 ebony mistresses, all having her wait on them hand and foot. She could see herself in a maid’s outfit, walking around, smiling sweetly, or on her hands an knees, nude as a human footstool while the girls watched tv, and spit cheese puffs and peanuts on the floor in front of her, which she’d pick off the floor with her mouth. All the while the instructions and suggestions from Zebulon looped I her mind, associated with pleasure like she’d never known.

She awoke with a start at 7:00. She jumped up and showered, and got dressed. This time she picked up 3 girls. She put them all in trance with “My house is your house” a trigger phrase that had deeper meaning than she knew.

AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT.

After licking clean the other two girls from head to toe while they stood like mannequins, and repeating her performance on Leticia, Lyza craved more. She let them all shower and then made them dinner. She gave the other two girls manicure’s and pedicures, fresh clothes and shoes, and then put them in trace again. Tomorrow night they would be able to repeat a single command, one sentence at a time only, to command her while in trance.

If she said, “lick my ass, slowly bitch, they’d just say that one sentence back, in a monotone, and remain in trance while she’d do her worship. She didn’t know why but she felt compelled to slowly increase the amount they could give her commands, a little more every few days

She built it up to a whole 3-sentence paragraph by week’s end, but while their ability to order her around was increasing, she didn’t feel like they were doing it fluidly enough. They needed more ability to talk while in trance. Little did she know she was just following Zebulon’s plan.

ONE WEEK LA

Lyza had quit her job, so she could spend more time catering to her 3 favorite people in the world. She only slept for a couple hours per day and always had the same great dreams, that she was giving the girls more and more scripts of what to tell her to do, so it seemed more like they were ordering her around and humiliating her. The wonder of what it would be like to surrender total control to them, and have them completely in charge grew daily.

TWO WEEKS LATER

The three girls were running the roost when they were awake, ordering Lyza around, getting manicures, and pedicures, and having her cook for them. Lyza never questioned that the girls went along with it all, or how cooperative they were, awake or in trance. She only knew they thought they had it made, and when she said her trigger to them they were delicious goddesses who repeated the scripts to humiliate her, as she got off tongue bathing them.

She also could not get over that she had had more orgasms in the last two weeks than in her whole life combined, and more intensely.

LYZA’S BIG CHANGE

Lyza picked up the girls after work on the last day of the second week , so excited. They all looked so nice in her shoes, her clothes, with new pedicures she was honored to have done, and manicures. They piled into her car.

“Same routine bitch?” asked the youngest girl, a 19 year old who looked more like sixteen, Rhonda. “Yes ma’am, back to my place for the party action and food, if that works for you? “she said meekly.

She was in heaven. She had missed out on this for how many years? What she didn’t know was that a handsome stranger had visited the girls yet again, and they had a surprise for Lyza.

LYZA’S HOUSE?

Inside Lyza’s house, the girls all walked over the where they imaginary pipe was, Took an imaginary hit, and then stood as stiff as mannequins. Lyza undressed them, then gave the 3rd girl, also young looking, very busty, and a little chunky Her first commands to parrot back. “Get on your knees, and grovel, tell me how beautiful I am and how you are my personal foot stool.” The girl, instead of repeating the whole phrase, only said up to “you are”: and finished with: on planet Zebulon now.”

With that Lyza’s expression went from dirty lustful pleasure, from groveling and having 3 human saltlicks, to completely blank. She was at attention, while kneeling, hands at her sides. She spoke in a slow monotone.

“Instruct me Zebulon,” said Lyza. Leticia spoke. “You are going to position us all in a row, then go straight to analingus. Each probe your tongue makes, each wave of pleasure, will erase a year of your memory and your personality. The more you erase the more mechanically you will move. You will do me 10 strokes, then Rhonda, then Chanel. As you reach zero, you will freeze, and wait for instructions.”

“Awake” said Leticia, and Lyza looked like nothing had happened. Leticia pretended to be in trance. “Hmm, tonight let’s put you in a row, I want to start with those 3 amazing asses, and go from there. Said Lyza. She began to bury her face into the new paradise called Leticia’s ass, she probed and waved in pleasure, by the time she was done, she didn’t remember much after age 10, and her expression wasn’t as excited as much as it was diligent. She slowly crawled To the second girl who stood motionless, and moved her lovely face to the girl’s ass. She did the second Girl, and when she was done did not remember anything before age 20, and slowly, mechanically moved over to the third girl. Staring blankly at the firm, young butt in front of her, she performed again, then stopped. She was motionless, her tongue deep within and her mind blank. Lyza was as rigid as steel. “Chanel, take a step forward,” said Leticia. Chanel stepped forward.

Lyza stared into nothingness, thinking nothing. Remembering nothing. The blue eyed brunette was a blank slate, waiting to be written upon. Leticia spoke: “Your mind is totally blank, your personality is gone, you are blank. You are blank. You retain the ability to understand my voice, my commands and do your domestic and sexual duties. You belong to us now. You have always belonged to us as our servant. You know of nothing else but your intense obedience, devotion, and worship of us. You have no other interests than to serve us and obey our commands. You obey commands instantly, totally, never thinking on your own, only obeying your commands. Your name is ‘maid’. You speak only when spoken to, and exist to obey and serve us, and service us. You obtain pleasure, which you do not display, only by pleasuring us. We tell you when to cum.

You now belong to us completely and totally. All that was yours is ours now and you will retain the ability to sign the words we give you to sign, not recognizing them. You belong to us, and have always lived here serving us in our house.”

Just then Zebulon walked in. He finally got to see his woman, clean, and lovely. “Hey baby, how did it go?” he asked. Leticia turned to him. “Just like you planned, we let her think she was in charge, until her addiction to pleasure gave us total control. You’re a genius, and a lifesaver.” He stood next to her as Lyza stared blankly ahead, motionless. At last, with the cause of their mutual heartache a mindless obedient maid, they could be together without her meddling. The three of them could share the house with their Maid, who would remember nothing other than that she had always been theirs to command.