The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Helper

The illiuthu attacks with Stun.

You are paralysed.

The illuthu strikes out with its tentacles. You suffer twenty wounds.

Shit. Shit. The thing had been hunting me throughout the level, finally cornering me. I was dead.

There had to be something in my inventory.

Come on, come on—

Scroll of Psychic Disruption

Yes! Why hadn’t I remembered it? Come on, let the stun wear off, come on—dammit, another ten wounds, any more I was toast.

[Read Scroll]

The illuthu is knocked down. It surrenders. Accept?

Uh, [ACCEPT]

The illuthu is now your companion.

Huh. Nice.

I had my explorer drink my last two healing potions and eat a ration before saving my game. I snapped the flip phone shut. It was an antique design right out of the nineties. But I preferred a cellphone being an actual phone rather than an awkward, fragile square of glass and plastic. I couldn’t afford a data plan anyway. My dumbphone was powerful enough to run the roguelike dungeon-crawl game I had sideloaded in through my desktop. The tiny screen wasn’t a problem, and the controls were simple enough to use the number keys and control pad. I had done a lot better than other times when I had played roguelikes like Nethack. I was down to the fifteenth level now after losing several characters on other runs.

My coffee was lukewarm. I sipped it as I sat out in the early-morning sunlight on the shared balcony along the side of my apartment building. Years past I would be out on my little motorcycle for a ride out into the country. It was a perfect, sunny summer day. Unfortunately, the oil leak it had developed combined with overbooking at my dealer meant I didn’t trust it past city limits. I’d had one too many experiences pushing a bike down a country road to the nearest place to call a wrecker. Even a 150 can weigh a lot after a few miles. So I was back on shank’s mare for the last couple of weeks of August. Oh well, I’d had a few good rides in.

Time to finish my coffee, take a shower, and head out.

Setting my phone on the counter, I missed the moment when the case began to vibrate.

* * *

Sometimes just hanging around on a hot summer day can be good. I settled in the shade of a tree with an e-reader loaded with fanfiction. The park was several blocks from my house near the edge of the neighborhood. It was an old-school public park set on a slight slope. The usual war memorial near the base had a lawn with trees set around the paths. Some like me had taken refuge in the shade. Others were sunning themselves on towels on the lawn. The dirty old man in me had me ogling the scantily clad girls scattered around for a day of worshipping sun and sarcomas. Never had much success with the distaff side of the human species. It wasn’t crime to discreetly look at oiled bodies and curves outlined by cotton or spandex. When this town gets free of winter, the girls let it all breathe free in light dresses and or skimpy tops. Mmmmhmmm.

My gaze rested on one pair dressed in denim shorts and bikini tops just to my left. I did the out-of-the-corner-of-my-eye trick. The blonde was on her back. She displayed some very nice curves. Her dark haired companion napped with her head on her arms. She was a match in figure and appearance. Fraternal twins? Cousins? My brain conjured up them up in harem girl costumes, wrists crossed behind them. Yeah, so sue me. I have an orientalist kink. They were young enough that I felt guilty enough that they were definitely not suitable material for fantasies of that nature. I tried to switch back to the e-reader...but risked another peek. I found my raven-haired object of desire staring frankly at me. My face heated up when she elbowed her friend. Both smirked at me. A raised middle finger each indicated that they were not flattered.

Busted.

Dammit.

I chickened out. Retreating further away, I settled into a bench by the dog park where staring at the animals running around wouldn’t lead to awkwardness. Suits me right. I moodily watched a Boston terrier nipping at the heels of a Labrador. They didn’t have to be nasty about it. I wasn’t a complete troll-face. I had decent shoulders from my job at a warehouse. The loose T-shirt hid the slight beer belly that hadn’t gone down from sweating out hauling boxes. Yeah. I was catnip. I mentally rolled my eyes at my own patheticness.

The cellphone buzzed in my pocket.

Must be a—

I blinked at the screen when I flipped open the dumbphone. What was on there wasn’t a call alert or a text message. An animesque creature in chibi-style graphics bounced up and down on the screen. It was the illuthu that I had managed to become my replacement companion animal. It was a green, floating orb with several pale-yellow eyes and a fringe of Cthulhuesque tentacles around where a mouth would go for a creature that didn’t subsist on mental energy. The hell? Was this some kind of tamagotchi/pokemon thing? The baleful yellow eyes were actually puppy dog pitiful as the creature warbled through the speaker. Below was a dialogue box: ILLUTHU NEEDS SUSTENANCE. FEED?

Uh. Okay. I didn’t want to lose the thing. It’d really help me in the lower levels.

I highlighted FEED? and pressed the button in the center of the control pad above the numbers.

The phone shifted to webcam mode...with a crosshair in the middle.

A chill out of place on a summer day danced down my vertebrae.

Some imp of the perverse had me slew the lens of my cameraphone to the sunbathers. A touch to a soft-key zoomed in to the pair of girls I had been admiring not long ago. They were close enough that they were highlighted together when the crosshairs settled on their image. A pleased warble came from the chibi illuthu that reappeared. A menu of options appeared as the illuthu shrank to a small icon at the top of the screen. Beside each were costs in some kind of points. An energy bar that was flashing a warning yellow indicated that the little guy needed food badly. Most of the options were greyed out. Right. Illuthus fed by tentacle contact. The only options were LURE and STUN. Selecting TUN indicated there was a distance modifier. Trying to hit them with it at this distance would put the little guy into the red.

This..couldn’t be happening.

I mean, if it was....

My thumb pressed SELECT on the Lure option.

An eerily catchy tune began playing. It was a combination of the illuthu’s warble and a carnival calliope harmony. The chill rushing though my spine became a gale when I saw the two girls bobbing their heads in time with the beat. They slowly rose to their feet. There was a languid, trancelike quality to their movements while they donned T-shirts and gathered their purses. They walked up the slope in sandaled feet towards me. Trying to keep it natural, I idly sauntered up towards the baseball diamond and playing field at the top end of the park.

The two girls were following me. They weren’t in zombie mode. They followed paths and avoided kids who rushed past them. They just seemed a little distracted. I glanced at the illuthu’s health level on the screen. At the rate the LURE was draining it, it could keep it up for a good hour or so. I quickened my pace, doubling back. The girls pivoted about. They didn’t speed up to match my swifter pace. I guess the illuthu’s siren call was a steady “we’ll get there when we’ll get there” deal.

Good. I wanted a head start to be ready.

Something told me what happened next should take place in private.

* * *

Megan wandered through the neighborhood humming that song that was in the back of her mind. She didn’t know where she had heard it. Maybe on the radio or in a club. Her cousin Allison was bobbing her head to something in her own personal soundtrack. They should hit the clubs tonight. That was the ticket. They could dance until they dropped, get some hardbodies to pay for their drinks, leave them blueballed after. She and Alli sometimes did a lesbian show just for the fun of making the guys squirm. Nothing serious. Not that she needed to have guys pay her way. The trust fund from Grandaddy paid for the car and the condo and all the other stuff.

All she had to do was get somewhere.

It would come to her in a minute.

Megan wished Allison lived in a higher-end neighborhood than this. It wasn’t a bad place. But it wasn’t any place fashionable. Alli’s trust fund was as big as Megan’s. She always said it was better to budget. At least she wasn’t totally uptight. She was always up for fun. They were like sisters that way. Best friends forever! God, they’d totally shut down that pathetic perv in the park. Some fat douchebag who was eyeing their hot asses. Megan blnked. Uh. Right. She was in a side street. An apartment building was in front of her. The place was here.

Finger pausing, she pressed an apartment’s buzzer at random.

The two of them walked up three flights of stairs to the top floor. Really, what losers lived in a walkup? Alli did. But that was because she had the top floor of a duplex. Totally different. A door was open at the far end of the hall. It was the same as the apartment she had buzzed. Megan frowned as they walked forward to it. This was weird. What was this place?

They stepped into a small apartment that was total bachelor mode. There were books full of nerd sci-fi on the bookshelves. Lots of dust. The door shut behind them. The tune in the back of her mind disappeared. What—what the fuck? Where was she? What had she been zoned out on? She turned around. The douchebag was there. Oh god, this was bad. Her hand dived into her purse for the bear spray. Allison had out her iphone to call 911.

The douchebag pointed an old-school flip phone at them. Some kind of pokemon thing was on it screen.

[STUN]

Blinding golden light flared from the thing’s eyes.

Pepper spray and cellphone dropped from nerveless fingers.

Megan whimpered as the douchebag came close. She longed to take Alli’s hand in hers for comfort. So close. So far. He must have hit her with some kind of taser in the phone. It didn’t feel like she’d been shocked. He walked past her. Behind her, she heard window blinds being drawn down. Hands on her shoulders laid her down on the wood floor. She could only stare up at the ceiling as her cousin was laid beside her. A throw pillow from the couch beside them was laid under each girl’s head.

A zipper was pulled down.

“So Allison,” the douchebag said, checking her wallet, “not a bottle blond. Carpet matches the curtains. And you just turned legal, like your friend here.”

His hands were at her shorts next.

“I see you like visiting Brazil, Megan,” the douchebag said. He looked a little sad, almost. “Christ, I’m rocking the evil overlord vibe right now. Seriously, I didn’t intend to let it get this far. But I guess I have to go through with it if I don’t want bottom bunk in Bubba’s cell. I think you’re first, Megan.”

The douchebag’s flip phone was placed on Megan’s chest between her breasts. She could just swivel her eyes down to see him press a button. On the screen, a highlighted WILL DRAIN flashed once as it was chosen. The douchebag went out of view. Megan tried to move. Nothing was working. Her blue eyes widened when she saw fucking tentacles emerge from the flip phone’s screen. The ghostly green tentacles slithered all over her body. Two twined around her head until their flattened ends pressed to her temples. Half a dozen slithered under her T shirt, forcing aside her bikini top, to wind around her breasts. Their ends teased her nipples.

Megan’s toes curled as the shock of pleasure rippled through her buds. Suckers on the tentacles on her forehead pressed in. Dizziness made her head spin. She felt less. Like something had been drained away. The yellow bar above the thing’s icon increased a bit. It warbled happily. The tendrils on her nipples stroked as the tentacles on her breasts kneaded them. Megan’s mouth made an O as the unwanted pleasure coursed through her nervous system. She barely sensed the thick tentacle slithering down to her crotch, bared by her jeans and thong jerked around her knees. Then her mind shattered when the thick, pulsing limb slid deep into her. Several tiny tentacles slipped underneath her hood to milk her clit. A final invader slipped between her asscheeks to tease the tight ring between them before slowly penetrating.

Blank eyes stared up into nothingness as the health bar on screen grew.

* * *

Little z’s floated about the illuthu’s icon as it slept off draining Megan and Allison. I powered off the flip phone with a shaking thumb. Watching it rip away their wills had been both horrifying and very, very hot. I had always had a thing for maidens menaced by tentacled anime monsters. Gelbooru was an often-visted site. Megan’s surrender to its WILL DRAIN while I had shaved Allison as bare as her sister or cousin or whoever had been distracting as hell. Good thing I hadn’t knicked anything down between her legs. By the time I had finished with blondie, Megan had been a quivering doll of a girl without a spark of thought in her blue eyes.

Neither Allison’s green eyes nor Megan’s showed much sense of life. They were breathing. They even moaned when I passed a washcloth over the nude bodies. The girls were toned from the gym. Their firm, full C-cup breasts had zero sag. I slipped a finger into them. They certainly weren’t virgins anymore—if they had been once—after Little Buddy had taken them. But they were so very tight and wet. I had an iron bar down there that could use some relief. Fucking a motionless RealDoll wasn’t on my list of fetishes.

All their willpower had been sucked away.

Their minds were wide-open.

“Megan, Allison, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes,” the two girls said in a sing-song tone.

“Is anyone going to miss you?”

“No,” they sang.

“Are you sisters?”

“First cousins,” they sang.

“Okay, so in some jurisdictions this will be legal,” I muttered, as I wiped away the sweat from their skin. “Neither of you have will anymore. Little Buddy sucked it all away. My words will replace your wills. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” they chanted. “Your words will become our wills.”

“You are slavegirls. You have always been slavegirls. This is truth.”

“Slavegirls,” they breathed. “We have always been slavegirls.”

“All memories of being free girls is false. You were never free. You were always meant to submit to and obey a Master.”

“Slavegirls submit and obey their Master.”

“Slavegirls worship and fear their Masters as a living god.”

“We fear our Master as God.” A quaver of fear was in their tones now.

“Obeying Master brings peace from fear,” I said, throat dry. “Master’s touch brings arousal and pleasure beyond any you have experienced before.”

“AHHHHHH!” they cried, as my hands stroked them.

“I am your Master.”

“Master. God. Submit. Obey.”

“Now, from the top: you have no will, my words are your wills—”

* * *

Allison groaned when she levered herself upright. What the hell had her cousin gotten her into? She started around at a room that wasn’t either hers or Megan’s huge bedroom in her condo. They were in a small bed in a tiny room with Ikea bookshelves and what had to be a battered, second hand dresser. The decor was definitely male. Allison blushed. Yeah, obviously one of Megan’s cockteasing scams had finally come apart. She was well and truly fucked. Every part of her ached in a nice way. Her breath hitched as impressions of unbelievable pleasure rushed through her mind. Nothing concrete. But she and Megan had definitely been having fun. Sleazy fun, probably with some hipster asshole who at least had a decent cock.

No clothes. Huh. This was going to be interesting. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to do a walk of shame to end all such walks. She smiled down at her cousin. Her dark hair was so mussed up. So cute. Megan made the most adorable squeak when Allison kissed her with extra tongue. Squeaks became moans when they slid around into a hot sixty-nine. Her cousin tasted so sweet. She had memories that she should be disgusted she was actually making out with her cousin. They were almost sisters! But she knew the truth now. She and Megan were slavegirls. Master liked watching his slaves fuck each other like naughty incest sluts.

Master.

Allison jerked her head out of her cousin’s sex. Pussy juice dripped down her chin as Master came in bearing a laundry basket. Megan smacked her ass, wanting her to continue, before Allison leaped off her. Megan gasped when she saw Master had come back. Hands gripped ankles. Heels pressed into asscheeks. Folded legs spread wide enough to make thigh muscles quiver. Breasts were arched out.

Allison prayed that Master would not strike her down for ignoring him. Oh, the sheer presence of Master in the same room was overwhelming. It wasn’t love. Slavegirls could not love their Master. Slavegirls were not worthy of loving such as Him. They were but insignificant specks of nothingsness before Him. All they could do was offer themselves up in humble devotion and fear of Him. Oh, he looked like the old perv who had oggled them in the park. But that had been the false thoughts of a deluded girl. Allison knew with all her heart that he was a titan. He was the center of the universe who pretended to walk among mortal men.

Master’s smile was a benediction that calmed Allison’s soul.

“toys,” Master said. “I’ve had your things washed. Tossed out the bikini top and panties, but you’ll be wearing the jeans and T out in public.”

toy one nodded along with the dark haired toy two.

“You will of course be selling your condo,” Master continued, nodding to toy two. “The money from that and both the incomes from your trust funds will go towards a down payment and mortgage on a home for us all.”

toy one’s clit stiffened at the thought of Him actually deigning to live with them.

“It will be owned in your names,” Master continued. “But of course we know who truly will be the owner.”

He sat on the bed.

“Do you remember what you did in the park?”

The toys groaned in utter shame and desolation.

Master patted his lap.

“toy one, come into my lap for discipline.”

The toy crawled on hands and knees across the bed to Him. Just laying himself upon him, only a single layer of denim between her and his flesh, was enough to make her orgasm despite His denial of their release without His command. His bare palm cupping her bottom was like every orgasm ever. A hiss. A smack. toy one screamed in pain and need when his hand came down hard on one asscheek. Oh. Oh. Then another smack of His divine retribution for being a disobedient, disrespectful slavegirl who had denied herself the obvious truth. Her feet drummed the blankets when the spanking set her bottom on fire. So good. Master touched her. She was submitting and she was free of fear and toy served Master and his fingers were actually in her and her will was his words and—

“toy two, come into my lap for discipline.”

toy one curled up in a corner of the bedroom as her fellow slavegirl groveled on her belly toward him.

toy understood everything now.

* * *

“I’m sorry, sir,” I said to my boss. “I hate to give short notice like this. But an opportunity has come up.”

Between my legs, the slavegirl who had once been a Megan slowly pleasured my tool.

The toy who had once been Allison lay curled up as a footstool, shuddering as the vibrator held in by clamped thighs drove her insane.

“Yes, definitely an opportunity,” I said, checking my cellphone.

Little Buddy warbled cheerily.

“This is the start of a beautiful friendship.”