The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Little Green Pill

John and Mary

John was shaving, which seemed kind of silly because she wouldn’t remember the effort. ‘’John, would bring me something to drink, I’m thirsty,’’ he heard Mary call from the bedroom. Just like clockwork, that little pill had done more for his marriage than herd of marriage counselors ever could.

John’s brother-in-law doctor Thomas had told him about the “green” pill when he had found out from his sister that their marriage had hit a rough spot. More to the point, that John had hit a rough spot. Mary hadn’t caught him fooling around yet, but the suspicion and the tension were there. Thomas described the pill as a way to supercharge you sex-life to a point where you’re too tired to even think about fooling around.

Mary’s new vitamin supplement was of course completely illegal. Any drug that could lower your inhibitions, raise your nipples, and make you forget the whole experience had to be. ‘’Yes dear, I’ll bring you a drink,’’ John replied, dry-mouth was both the only real side effect and the green flag so to speak. Of course Mary really didn’t forget anything, the pill simply ‘’covered’’ about a three hour period of your memory, the first 20 minutes of which actually fell on the time before the pill was taken. Thomas explained that the ‘’green’’ time is all recalled perfectly while under the influence. Mary’s green-time would be a seamless series of John’s darkest erotic fantasies.

Thomas was very strict when it came to his sister’s health. The dose was one pill a week, and it had to be on a regular schedule to prevent overlap. Monday nights were what he lived for. John walked out of the bathroom naked, desperately trying not to become aroused with anticipation. He’d been drinking bottled water all afternoon and hadn’t taken a piss in nearly four hours. He wondered if Tom had any idea what king of paces he put his little sister through.

Mary knew what was coming and he could tell she hated it. All the emotions and hang-up were still there, they were just more pliable. Suggestions could be resisted but not refused. John looked down and saw the tears welling-up in Mary’s eyes, he hung the tip of his cock into her up-turned mouth and forced himself to relax. Next time he thought...I’ll make her come to the bathroom.

Mary and John

It was just a silly fetish really, but John just didn’t get into it like Mary desperately wanted him to. Mary had confided in Julie one day over lunch and to her surprise Julie had told her that she could give her something that might give John that extra little boost he needed to get into her thing. Her brother was the doctor, but Julie had spent years quizzing him for his medical exams. She had always suspected that she might be able to pass them more easily than he did.

Of course her little fetish had become a lot more involved now that John was such an avid participant. These days John’s Saturday morning bowl of cereal usually ended with him trying to lick the last few drops of milk out of the bowl because he was so ‘’thirsty’’. A few minutes later he would be wearing nothing but a pair of rubber gloves and a rubber cleaning apron. From there she’d have to choose from an ever-growing selection of options. John had said something rude yesterday, and she had decided right there and then that it would be a ‘’short-mop’’ day come Saturday morning.

The short-mop was by far the most strenuous thing she had devised to date, in fact she had even surprised her self with her own creativity. John had quickly learned to fear the short-mop and would beg for the chance to do anything else for her, listing her favorite toys and explaining how well he could use them while he carefully set out the buckets and tools she would use to put him through his paces. She did occasionally relent to something a bit less intrusive, it gave John enough hope to keep on begging every Saturday, but not today.

The short-mop was simply enough an old-fashioned rope mop with the handle cut down to about 12 inches. This had been topped off with the rubber gripper from an old set of bicycle handlebars. It went hand-in-hand with a big metal mop bucket complete with the old crank style ringer. The trick was to use as little lubricant as possible. A wet mop weighs quite a bit, if the handle was too slick the weight of the mop would overpower John’s poor anus.

His body would quiver with the effort, squatted down, swabbing the mop back and forth. After a pass across the kitchen he would get down on his knees and back up to the bucket, presenting his ass and the mop for attention. She’d have him sit in the bucket and swish his ass around, letting the mop soak up the water and gain wait. Then, clenching his ass as tight as he could he’d bring the mop up and dangle it over the rollers. Two cranks down and she’d hear the groan as the bottom of the handlebar grip started to make its exit from his puckered ass. Two cranks up and he’d be up on his toes desperately trying to keep his balance. She loved working the crank up and down, up and down, up and down till he came... of course then he had to clean it up.

John, Mary, Julie and Thomas

John and Mary came over to Thomas and Julie’s nearly every Saturday night for dinner and drinks. No one but Thomas ever remembered desert. Thomas’ took comfort in the fact that his original intention was to be able to check up on the welfare of his patients. People using the pill had away of letting their imaginations get out of hand. Thomas squirmed as his sister managed to squeeze his second testicle into her mouth.

Meanwhile, his wife had easily worked her tongue half way up his ass. Julie could lick her own nose...it was nice. Thomas stroked his own cock while the two women worked feverishly to please him. John walked in with Thomas’ martini on a tray, “I’ve finished the dishes and made your drink sir.”

“Thank you John, if you’d like to catch this in your mouth, it will keep you from having to mop it up later.” He loved watching the look of dread on John’s face anytime he mentioned the “mop”. The implied threat had him on his knees and sucking almost instantly. This was the second time tonight he came in John’s mouth and it was going to be a beauty. Thomas had been a little surprised to find out that John gave the best head of the three. In fact, the guy didn’t seem to have any gag reflex at all. He looked down to see John’s faced buried in his pubic hair and announced that he was about to come. They licked and sucked right on through his orgasm, not a drop was wasted. He let them keep going for another two or three minutes until he couldn’t take it anymore.

Of course Julie had figured out the dinner parties after only a couple of weeks. She knew where the bottle was kept and had gone through the trouble of counting out all the pills. It was her reaction that had been the real surprise to Thomas.

“Honey”, she said, “I forgot to right it down in the checkbook, but I bought a video camera a few weeks ago. I might have left it running up on the shelf of the living room last night. This is the tape, I haven’t watched it yet, should I?” Thomas knew very well how that tape could end their marriage, but it was clear that wasn’t what she wanted.

Julie just wanted Monday nights. Of course Tom would know, but he wouldn’t know any of the details. She would get her thing once a week, Thomas would get his, it seemed fair. Thomas really couldn’t argue.

She held the pill out in her hand. “Right now” said Julie. “I guess maybe I won’t even know,” thought Tom. As if reading his mind, Julie replied “don’t worry, you’ve been making the same decision for months...”

Julie and Tom

Tom of course had figured it out after a few months. The pill count was wrong, and there was only one explanation for why he wouldn’t know why. He was very proud of his plan to catch the perpetrator, a bottle full of placebos.

“Don’t worry, you’ve been making the same decision for months...", Tom really didn’t know what kind of poker face to play but Julie didn’t seem to notice. “Honey, why don’t you go wait in the bedroom for me, I’ll be in soon. You can take off your clothes while you are at it.”

Thomas obeyed, his curiosity was at a peak. Hell, he hadn’t had a boner like this in recent memory. The thought occurred to him, what if he couldn’t bring himself to do what she told him? What if she had some sick fantasy that she could never bring herself to mention in real life. The thought made his cock ache. Twenty minutes went by without Julie coming in the bedroom, Thomas knew she must be waiting for a queue. “Honey, I’m thirsty, could you bring me a drink?”

Her call came down the hall from one of the far bedrooms, “Tom wait there for me.” Her words sounded strange, labored. Thomas waited. Twenty minutes went by before Tom ventured down the hallway. The sounds drifting his way had become unmistakable,

He didn’t know the guy, but from the look of him, she must have met him at the gym. The terrible desire to burst in was overpowered by the realization that this guy would bitch slap him across the room...and Jesus was this guy fucking his wife. The site shriveled his courage and his dick.

It was if they had positioned themselves in the room just for his viewing pleasure. A nice profile of this guy doing his wife doggie style with the lights on. After she came for the second or third time, he disengaged his stupidly over sized cock, grabbed her by the ass cheeks and dropped a huge wad of spit from his mouth down the crack of her ass. He waited to hear her protest, but she only moaned a response.

She’d never really been into anal, well that’s what he had thought anyway. She took his cock like a porn star, fucking back on it until she had made the halfway point. Tom cringed when the gym guy took over. Each stroke got a little deeper. He walked back down the hallways to her screams of “fuck me... cum in my ass!” He could tell by her voice that the gym guy had got the last few inches in, he just couldn’t stand to see it.

He went strait to the medicine cabinet and popped one of the real green pills. “I guess these things really can save a marriage after all.”