The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Links of the Chain: Chapter 1 Reprogramming Kerris

by Penny Propofol & Somnophile

Kerris was a pretty young blonde college student with a sexy All-American-Girl look. Her hair had beautiful natural highlights to it and she had lovely blue eyes and a cute dimpled chin. She also had a devil-may-care grin that drove the boys wild. She stood 5′ 10″ without heels which helped show off her graceful feminine figure. In spite of her delicate appearance, she was a tomboy at heart. This girl was much more at home in blue jeans and a t-shirt than skirts or dresses. She didn’t mind getting dirty and she loved to play baseball with the guys. Still, she liked to look her best and she was a master of invisible makeup. She always wore a delicate and attractive scent; and her hair was never a mess. Though she was only a sophomore she was already one of the most popular young women on the campus. She was a student in the pre-law program, her grades were outstanding because she worked hard and loved the material. Her best friend in the world was another girl named Shawn. Though the two girls got along famously they were quite different. Shawn was a gorgeous brunette with brown eyes. She was just a bit curvier than Kerris, with larger breasts and a perfect rounded ass. Shawn was definitely a girly-girl who dotted her eyes with hearts and loved to wear dresses and skirts. She wasn’t as tall as Kerris, only 5′ 7″ without heels. The girl was beautiful, healthy and strong though she didn’t enjoy getting dirty or playing ball with the boys. She was a very good pre-med student and looked forward to being a doctor someday.

The two girls had known each other for years and had been best friends all the way through school. Kerris’ mother had passed away in an automobile accident years earlier and had only her father left. She was an only child without a mother so Shawn’s mother Nancy looked after Kerris as if she were her own. When she was very young, Kerris spent quite a bit of time at their home after her mother passed. Nancy was a loving and caring mother, but she was also a very busy woman. Her work as an attorney kept her very busy. The girls knew little about Nancy’s work but there was much more to it than met the eye.

Kerris was finished with her classes for the day and it was still early in the afternoon. She had an appointment to keep getting her annual pelvic exam. She hated the exam but loved her doctor, Samantha. Samantha had a way of putting her at ease, had a great sense of humor and was very careful during the exam. Kerris had gone to her the year before and the experience was much better than she had expected. She really hated being up on that table with her legs spread and her most private parts out on display. But Samantha worked swiftly and managed to keep Kerris laughing so the time passed quickly. She arrived a little early to get checked in, sooner started sooner finished she figured. She parked her car in back and began walking through the lot to get to get to the entrance of the office. Ahead of her, another blonde girl got out of a van and began to walk in her direction. Anyone watching from a distance could have mistaken the girls for one another.

The girl from the van was texting on her telephone as she walked in Kerris’ direction. The girl bumped into Kerris and said, “Oh my God, I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” Kerris smiled and said, “Yeah, I’m fine. No worries. Have a nice day.” Then Kerris turned to continue walking to the office. Once behind her the other girl quickly reached around Kerris and covering her mouth with one hand while pressing an injector into Kerris’ neck with the other. In less than a second, Kerris had been pumped full of a fast acting barbiturate sedative. She tried to call out as soon as the hand was over her mouth, but before she could pull loose she felt the sting of the hypodermic needle in her neck. For a moment she was shocked, unsure of what was happening. That’s all the time it took for the drug to begin to dull her mind. She was dazed but still conscious. The girl put her arm around Kerris’ waist and led her to the van where the men waiting inside took her in. They quickly put her across their lap in the back seat and stripped her clothes. The other blonde climbed in, put Kerris’ clothing on, took her purse and left the van. She was to take Kerris’ car away as though she’d never arrived. Then one of the men spread the girl’s butt cheeks with a gloved hand and inserted a rectal syringe with a dose of Lorazepam that would keep her quiet for the long ride ahead. The van was driving down the road as Kerris lay across the laps of the two men. She was too dazed to try to fight them, and within minutes she felt the second injection begin to take effect. She quickly became very, very sleepy and dozed off as the men caressed her body.

Kerris woke to see a bright light shining down on her face, she was in a dark room. She quickly realized that her arms and legs were strapped down. Whatever she was lying on was padded and roughly fitted the shape of her body. Her arms were out to her side supported on two pads like arms. Her legs were raised slightly, bent a little at the knees with padding under her calves. The pad under her back ran from the base of her neck to the small of her back and ran down to a pointed end. This left her pelvic region and her buttocks and upper legs completely vulnerable and exposed. She wanted to yell but discovered that there was a ball gag silencing her. Just outside the lighted area she could just make out a woman standing next to her in the darkness. The woman said, “Hello Kerris, my name is Asha and I am glad to see that you have joined us.” Kerris angrily tried to reply, but was muffled by the gag. Asha said, “Don’t bother, little girl. It really doesn’t matter what you have to say right now anyway. This is what is going to happen, I’m going to brainwash you and reprogram you.” Kerris had no idea why Asha wanted to do any of this; she was just angry and wanted to get loose from her bonds so she could slap Asha silly.

She felt something being tied around her right arm above the elbow. She looked to see the blonde from the parking lot tying surgical tubing to her arm. She tried hard to get her arm loose, but it was strapped down to stay. Kerris watched with increasing fear as Asha approached her tied off arm with a loaded syringe. Asha said, “Relax Kerris, this is going to make you feel really, really good. You’ll tell me everything I want to know and then you’ll do whatever I tell you.” Keris strained against her bonds but to no avail. The needle was inserted as she watched helplessly, then a smiling Asha began to pump the drug into Kerris. Kerris watched very frightened as the drug disappeared into her arm. Asha caressed her face and Kerris pulled away angrily. Asha gestured to the blonde girl standing by Kerris’ arm. She said, “Remove the tubing.” The blonde girl yanked the tubing from Kerris’ arm, releasing the full dose of the drug into her system. Asha smiled when she saw the tubing removed and said, “Now my pet, let’s see how long you can keep up your defiance.” Kerris angrily tried to lunge at Asha but the straps held her firm. She growled in defiance at her captor, ready to fight her every step of the way. A few seconds later the drug hit her like an express train. “MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmphhhhhh”, said Kerris as her pretty blue eyes closed half way. They opened back up and she tried to look around, taking in the effects of the drug. Asha leaned down close and whispered into her ear, “That’s it, my sweet. You can’t fight it. You’re biologically programmed to slow down when a depressant bonds with your receptors. People always think they can fight off my drugs. They just don’t understand, the drug WILL take them.” Asha removed the ball gag from Kerris’ mouth. Kerris sighed as her mind melted away under the power of the drug. Her will to fight was gone.

Her vision wasn’t clear, but Kerris noticed a group of girls walk up close to her. Along with the blonde girl they surrounded her. Asha commanded them to please Kerris. The young women worked as a team. A pair of them suckled and kissed her breasts. A couple more gave her a relaxing belly rub. Two more deeply and slowly massaged her thighs. Another sat between her legs to kiss nibble and lick Kerris’ pussy. As she did, she caressed and squeezed her completely relaxed buttocks. Asha admired the work the girls were doing. She lubricated a small teardrop shaped vibrator, switched it on and inserted it into Kerris’ anus. All of the sensations came flowing into the sweet girl’s drug soaked brain. Asha could tell that Kerris was already being overcome by it all. She walked around to the girl’s other end and sat down behind her head. Asha secured her victim’s head in place with a strap over her forehead. She brought down a focused red light from above Kerris’ head. Asha aimed the light into the girl’s eye and its effect was immediate. Kerris felt like she was floating on a cushion of air, soft hands caressed her all over, her pussy was being eaten and it felt so good. Then the light came through her eye and all of her thinking stopped. She had no more thoughts as the light absorbed her entire focus. She lay there frozen, helpless against the inbound waves of pleasure. Her mind opened just waiting to be manipulated.

Once the light was aimed and she’d seen Kerris let go, Asha weaved her fingers into the girl’s lovely blonde hair and began to massage her scalp slowly, as she spoke to her softly in a hypnotic tone. She said, “Yes, that’s it little girl. Give yourself to me now. Relax. Trust me.” Kerris felt herself beginning to obey and said, “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh” Asha said softly, “Yessssss, yes my sweet. Thaaaaat’s it. Cum for me. Let go of your will and give yourself to me. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That’s right sweetie. Give me your body. Give me your mind. Jussssst give in to my conrolllllllllll.” Kerris began to emote with her unintelligible sounds more rapidly, “Uhhhhh- Uhhhhh- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhh Yes! Yes! Ohhhh yes make me cum! Ohhhhh!” Asha smiled and asked, “Are you my good little slave? Will you obey me? Will you be my good little fucktoy?” Kerris had no choice, she’d been absorbed. She said in a hiss, “Yesssssssss! Oooooooooooooooooooo oohhh ohh oh yes. I’m your fuckslave. I’m your obedient fuck slave! FUCK ME! OOHHHHHH OH FUCKKKK MEEEEEE!” Asha signaled the girl eating Kerris’ pussy. She darted her tongue quickly and lightly around Kerris’ gorgeous puckered asshole. In the next instant, Kerris came, and the last of her individuality fluttered away as did.

For the next three hours, Asha carefully gathered information from Keris’ drugged, post orgasmic mind. She was helpless to fight the inquiry and surrendered the information to Asha without a struggle. She smiled as she surrendered the information, for every bit of it she handed over the girl between her legs kept right on licking her sweet ass. Her mind was helpless to resist that tongue. Kerris kept telling Asha everything she wanted to know. She revealed her deepest fantasies so Asha could turn right around and use them against her. In her deep hypnotic state it was easy for Asha to force her to experience each and every one of her darkest, nastiest desires. She used each one to tighten her grip on Kerris’ pliable mind. Asha found herself sexually aroused by keeping this girl under her control and making her cum again and again. Kerris knew only obedience and she would accept her hypnotic programming without resistance. She would obey. She would comply. Once Kerris was totally sated, Asha extracted all of the information she had about Shawn and her mother Nancy. All kinds of information that only an insider would know. It became clear to Asha very quickly that securing Shawn and gaining control of her was the absolute key to getting control of Nancy.

Asha spoke with the hypnotized girl at length about Shawn’s likes, hopes and interests. She was looking for an irresistible opening to ensure she could get the girl into her clutches and under her control. Soon, Shawn too would belong to Asha completely. Very soon.