The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Linda’s Capture (Part 2)

(A revised excerpt from Linda’s Adventure in Paradise)

(One year late, Sven had completed Linda’s training.)

The couple sat in their hotel suite having cocktails before dinner. They had been in Paris for nearly a week now and to all who observed them they seemed be a typically affluent American couple. Sven, always natty in his Seville Row suit and Linda, as usual, attired in a stylish Dior frock. But in just an hour’s time they would be meeting Sven’s client for dinner.

The dinner was excellent as usual; afterward Sven invited his client back to their suite. Sven opened a bottle of Dom Perignon 1998 and filled three tulip shaped flutes. After the three had clinked their glasses in a toast it was time for Sven to get down to business.

During their time in Paris Sven had outfitted Linda in the best gowns Dior had to offer, and by the time the final preparations were made she appeared to be the model of a sophisticated American heiress. Gone was the frivolous spitfire and in her place was an elegant rose whose thorns had been sheared away replaced by her devotion to Sven. Linda chicly sipping her champagne a vision in blue chiffon accented with black lace.

Sven allowed Linda to enjoy her glass of champagne before ending the charade. Then he looked directly at her, spoke her name “Linda”, Linda immediately sat up in the seat. He snapped his fingers twice, and then said “sleep”. Linda’s eyes closed, but she remained sitting stiffly fixed in her position.

Sven snapped his fingers again “Linda heel”. Linda’s eyes slowly open, and then she put down her glass and walked over to Sven. He snapped his fingers again, “Linda sit”. Linda dropped to her knees, sat back on he heels, placed her hands behind her back and bowed her head. He lifted her head then touched her mouth “open”. She obediently opened wide her mouth.

Abdul approached and examined her teeth as he would a horse at auction. He thought it would be a pity to have to remove such fine strong teeth, but that would depend on how well she performed her duties of fellatio. For now he was satisfied with what he saw.

Sven now approached Linda and deepened her sleep. He then instructed her; " Linda, listen closely to the next voice you hear. You will obey this new voice just as you have obeyed mine for this past year. Do you understand?

“Yes master”.

Sven told Linda that she would hear this new voice say her name, each time the voice repeated her name it’s control over her would become more and more complete.

Sven told Abdul to call her name authoritatively.

Abdul said “Linda”.

Linda did not stir and Abdul looked disappointed.

Sven instructed Abdul to repeat the command with more force.

Again Abdul bellowed “Linda”.

Linda slowly lifted her head and turned her head towards Abdul.

Sven told Abdul to continue. As Abdul continued to forcefully repeat Linda’s name over and over again Linda’s attention was drawn more and more to the sound of Abdul’s voice. After about twenty-five repetitions Linda was listening only for the voice of her new master Abdul.

Sven instructed Abdul to snap his fingers, call her name then repeat the commands he had given her earlier.

Abdul snapped his fingers “Linda”. Linda immediately snapped to attention. Abdul snapped is fingers “Linda heel”. Linda walked over and stood before Abdul.

As Linda stood before Abdul, Sven unzipped her gown from behind allowing it to fall to the floor. Linda was then instructed to step out of the disheveled garment at her feet so that she could be more fully displayed for her new master.

She stiffly stood in front of Abdul clad only in a garter-belt, hose and a stylish pair of Gucci pumps. Abdul was impressed; he observed that all of the modifications he had requested had been done. Twenty-four karat gold rings now adorned Linda’s nipples and cunt lips, and the item that he had asked to be removed now resided like a relic in the elegant golden cage that dangled pendant-like from the gold chain around Linda’s neck.

Abdul snapped his fingers “Linda sit”. Linda dropped to her knees, sat back on her heels, placed her hands behind her back bowing her head, as she had done before. He lifted her face touched her mouth and said; “Linda, open”. As Linda knelt before him, Abdul unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock and placed it in Linda’s open mouth. He snapped his fingers “Linda suck”; Linda expertly began sucking on Abdul’s cock. Linda had successfully been imprinted to Abdul. She now belonged to him.

Sven excused himself to allow master and pet to get to know each other better.

Abdul was quite satisfied with her performance, “perhaps I’ll allow her to keep those fine teeth after all,” he thought. Then he spent the rest of the night thoroughly investigating his new property.

They would maintain the charade for one more night then Abdul would take possession of her permanently.

In the morning Sven made preparations to leave the hotel. When all was ready Sven and Linda checked out, Abdul awaited them in his limousine. Sven was dropped off at the airport. Linda remained in the limo kneeling on the floor diligently working on Abdul’s erect member.

EPILOG

Sven flew back to the states stopping over in New York; he had a vacancy to fill at his guesthouse.

Linda’s stepsister Susan and her husband sat slack-jawed in front of the TV as they heard the news bulletin that proclaimed the yearlong search for missing heiress Linda Hays was over. Apparently, according to the news report, she had been in hiding with her fiancée, and she was now Mrs. Abdul Ben Akmad.

The conspiring couple would have to be happy with the meager sums they were able to pilfer from the company in the year since Linda had disappeared. Unfortunately, for them, one year was not long enough to have a missing person declared dead, or they would have gained control of the entire estate. As it was the reemergence of the missing Linda meant that her fortune would be merged with that of Abdul Ben Akmad (with Sven getting a nice little percentage), and Susan and Tom would be left high and dry, their plans gone astray.

Sven, however, was not the least bit concerned about Linda’s stepsister’s plight; he was too busy preparing his new guest, Nicole (a raven haired vixen), for her special meeting with one Baron Karl von Leiden.

And, he wouldn’t even miss Linda; he could visit her anytime he chose to visit his trophy room. Where a life-size Linda doll (detailed in every respect, created from molds and measurements acquired during her residency on the island) now stood among Sven’s other life-size trophies from previous ventures. His Linda doll stood stiffly at attention perched upon white ballet-boots with seven-inch heels rekindling his favorite memory of her.

The doll stood in perpetual restraint with white leather straps binding its thighs and ankles, a white leather corset drawn tightly around its waist. A white ball gag filling it’s tautly stretched mouth as the white leather strap held it firmly in place. A white posture collar snugly placed around its neck. And, finally, a white single sleeve leather glove encasing its arms firmly behind its back,

Abdul, meanwhile, had received exactly what he had paid for, the ultimate western trophy wife. While in public view, Linda always appeared to be the sophisticated heiress that she in fact was. But out of sight of people and cameras Abdul had the western sex toy that he had desired most.

Linda never actually thought of anything, her life now was one of obedience and commitment to her master Abdul.

Finis