The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lina’s Candy Store Fantasy

by servant lina the eager

this story is two fantasies of mine that kinda got mashed together into one. i hope you like it. i tried to make it good. but it being my fantasies, it may not make much sense. but my Dominant says because it’s a fantasy it doesn’t need to make sense. so here goes.

my Dominant and i are walking down the sidewalk. we’re downtown and He keeps whispering things to me. He whispers things like “you’re My slut” and “you belong to Me.” and when He whispers those things in my ear i can feel His breath. and it’s like a tease, because it keeps making me wet. so i’m already kinda horny by the time we get to the candy store.

i should say what i look like i guess. my Dominant always says i’m pretty and sexy, but i don’t see it. i think i’m just kinda average. straight brown hair and brown eyes and average height. i have a good figure though, i guess. guys always seem to like it. and in this story i’m wearing a dark pink tee shirt and my black and white plaid mini skirt and my pink canvas knee-high sneaker boots.

my Dominant is tall and handsome. He has dark hair and grey eyes that i just love. and when He smiles at me, i just get warm all over. and he’s wearing a grey shirt and faded blue jeans and his grey hiking boots.

the candy store is an old fashioned kinda candy store. what i think of as old fashioned anyway. it’s like that candy store in “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” where the guy sings about the candy man can. when my Dominant takes me into the store, i see all the pretty colors. i want to try everything. but my Dominant leads me to the counter to talk to the guy that i think of just as the Candyman. he is tall and thin and wearing a bright blue suit. and he’s wearing an old grey pointy hat like he’s a wizard or something.

while i’m looking at candy of all sorts, my Dominant and the Candyman talk. my Dominant calls and i hurry over to Him. He tells me that He and the Candyman have arranged something for me. i follow the both of them into a back room and then into another room.

in this room there are a wooden bench and a camera and a girl. the bench is like those park benches i always see in movies about New York. (i don’t know what they’re really made of. i just always think they are made of old wood that smells like memories and autumn. i know it’s silly.) and the camera is on a tripod. the camera is pointed at the bench. and the girl is cute and blonde and slender and naked.

the girl is about as tall as me, but skinnier. she has pretty green eyes. her chest isn’t as big as mine, but she doesn’t need a bra. she has a cute pixie haircut and really cute smile. i just think of her as the cutie.

my Dominant tells me to stand by the bench. i obey. the Candyman stands by the camera. my Dominant tells me to undress. i obey.

anyway, i pull off my tee shirt off over my head. the cutie steps over beside me and takes the shirt. i unhook my bra and take it off and hand it to the cutie. i sit down and loosen the laces on my canvas knee-high boots. i take the boots off and the cutie takes those too. i slip out of my mini skirt and hand it to the cutie. and my panties are a little damp when i take them off. i hand them to the cutie. and she walks away with my clothes.

now i am naked. the Candyman is watching me through the camera. my Dominant is standing beside the Candyman and smiling at me. i blush and smile back Him. He tells me to sit down. i obey.

the cutie comes back and she has cotton candy pink straps in her hands. she is quiet as she straps my thighs to the bench. only she does it so that my legs are spread about as wide as they can go. my cunt is fully exposed. and that just makes me more wet. then the cutie straps my wrists to the top of the back of the bench. i end up leaning back a little thighs and arms spread wide. my body on display for the camera. the cutie double checks all the silver buckles on the the straps and then she walks away again.

i am keeping eye contact with my Dominant. i am a little bit scared, but mostly excited. i know the camera is recording me. i know i am a thing for the moment, an ornament, an object to be looked at. and it excites me. my Dominant is smiling at me. i am smiling back at Him.

the cutie comes back with a large candy on a stick. the candy is pink and yellow and baby blue, all three colors braided together. the candy is several inches long and an inch or so wide. it’s on a long stick like a popsicle stick. the cutie squats down by my thigh and begins to rub the hard braid of candy against my cunt.

in no time i am whimpering and moaning. i was already horny before, but the candy braid being rubbed against me just makes me more hot and wet. i try to push my cunt to the candy braid. but with my thighs bound to the bench i can’t do much.

and the cutie enjoys teasing me. she rubs the candy braid against me slow and then fast and then slow. i am a wet slut just squirming and starting to beg for more. i can’t help myself. which only makes me more horny.

i don;t know how long this goes on, but it seems like forever. but then the cutie takes the candy away and starts licking my cunt. i can’t think really. and all i can do is moan and try to push to her mouth. she’s really good. she seems to know all the ways to lick to make me squeal. and she’s moaning a bit too. and i look down and see her cute blond hair between my thighs. it’s so hot.

i beg to be fucked because my cunt aches and i need it to be filled. i beg for a while. i don’t know how long. but i get my wish. sort of.

the cutie stops licking at me. her face is wet. she smiles at me. she pushes the hard candy braid into my dripping wet cunt. i try to hump that candy braid. but i can’t do much. my thighs are still bound the bench. the cutie moves the candy braid back and forth inside me. but she does it really slow. it’s like a sweet torture. (no pun intended)

i’m begging for more. begging to be fucked hard. begging to cum. i can’t help it. after a while the cutie starts to really pump the candy braid in my cunt. i get closer and closer to cummming. but i can’t cum. no matter how close i get i can;t cum. i need my Dominant to say i can.

i’m screaming pleas to be made to cum. the cutie has me grinding and squirming. i know i look like a slut for the camera. and then the cutie takes the candy braid away from my cunt. i beg her to not stop. i am so close to cumming. i beg her to put it back.

but then my Dominant speaks. “Cum,” He says. and i obey. i cum. i cum hard. He tells me to cum again. and i do. he says the word again and i cum so hard that i can’t even think.

and i’m in a daze as the cutie unbuckles my wrists and thighs. i’m just trembling and shaking without a thought in my head.

and the next thing i know my arms and legs are free and the cutie is standing there with my clothes. i am still in a kind of a daze. i’m floating as aftershocks of climax make me tremble. i put my clothes on. my Dominant takes my hand and tells me i did good. i blush and grin and say thank you. He leads me to the Candyman, and i thank him too.

the cutie steps up and hands me the candy braid. it’s all messy, with the colors running together a bit and my slutty cunt juices all over it. the cutie smiles and says i tasted good. i blush again and thank her.

my Dominant and i walk out. and we’re walking down the street. i’m licking my candy braid as other people walk past us. i giggle and wonder what the people would think if they knew where it has been.

and that’s the end.